Incest How I lost my Virginity to Innocent Mom Yamuna (COMPLETED)
[Image: 1374076-005.jpg]

Date: 15 .07. 2023
Title: How I lost my Virginity to Innocent Mom Yamuna 
Word Count: 15,235
Author:  Novelist Casanova
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
How I lost my Virginity to Innocent Mom Yamuna

When my dad passed away, Ravi Uncle came all the way to our Village, and took care of all the funeral expenses.  At the funeral, we literally had nothing in our hands, that’s when like a Blessing, Ravi Uncle came to our house.  As the funeral was outside, my mom was inside the house talking to Ravi Uncle, in the name of consoling my mom, Ravi Uncle was hugging my mom and feeling her up nicely.  As my mom was genuinely crying and began telling Ravi Uncle that she had no money to even spend for the funeral, and she is broke, and does not know how to lead a life and how to provide me education,“I am there for you, Yamuna, I am going to take you to Chennai, find you a job, find you a house, and settle you there and help you start a new life there, and I will always be there for you,” as Ravi Uncle began saying in an emotional tone, and began nicely feeling my mom’s ass cheeks, waist, back and every area on my mom’s back his hands could reach.  Since that was the first time I was watching a man hugging my mom and feeling my mom up nicely, a confused feeling started running in my mind, and when I looked at my shorts, I could see that I was having a boner.  Watching Ravi Uncle enjoying hugging my mom and feeling up my mom like this, was making me horny, making me totally forget that it was my dad’s funeral.  As Ravi Uncle continued telling me that he will take care of us and not to worry about the future, in an emotional tone, my mom began to get more emotional and began hugging Ravi Uncle back tight and began crying.  

My mom could feel a new ray of hope.  “I will take care of funeral expenses, you got sit next to Ram’s Body,” as Ravi uncle whispered, holding my mom’s face, “okay,” as she nodded with tears all over her cheeks, “Go,” he whispered and planted a kiss on my mom’s forehead and sent her.  I was totally horny and for a moment wished Ravi Uncle kissed my mom’s lips and sent her.  As my mom left, I could feel a huge boner in Ravi Uncle’s pants, and the moment he saw me, he called me near him.  “Chintu, your mom and I are friends so don’t feel odd that I hugged your mom, okay?” as he said, “it's okay, please feel free to hug my mom, Uncle, I don’t mind,” I said.  “You are very understanding, Chintu, you don’t sound like an 18 year old, but a mature man,” Ravi Uncle said and left to take care of the funeral expenses.  After the funeral at around 8 PM, as everybody left, it was just me and mom in the house, and Ravi Uncle was settling all the payments for the funeral, “Mom, how are we going to repay all the funeral expenses to Ravi Uncle?” I whispered.   “We can’t pay now, Chintu, in the future we will.  Ravi Uncle has promised me that he will find me a job in Chennai, find us a House to stay,” as my mom was saying, “I saw that mom, I was so emotional when he was hugging you and comforting you and telling you that he will find you a job and a house.  Why weren’t you hugging him back properly, mom?  You were hugging him like you did not want to hug him?  I felt you were rude to him,” I said.  “It was the first time Ravi was hugging me, so I felt a little uncomfortable, initially but later I hugged him back properly,” my mom said.  “Good, Mom, I am happy that we are leaving this pathetic village, so many bad memories here,” as I said, “me too, Chintu,” as my mom said, Ravi Uncle entered inside.
[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
“Settled all the funeral expenses, Yamuna,” as Ravi Uncle exclaimed and looked at my mom, “I have nothing to give you, expect this Thali (Mangalsutra),” as my mom exclaimed in an emotional tone, “hey Come on, Yamuna,” as Ravi Uncle exclaimed, and took out money from his purse.  “Yamuna, I am leaving for Chennai now, I will find you a job and a house, in a week, until then keep this money for expenses,” Ravi Uncle exclaimed and gave the money to my mom.  The moment my mom received money from Ravi Uncle, she started feeling emotional, “thank you so much, Ravi,” she exclaimed and wrapped her arms around his neck and began hugging Ravi Uncle and began crying.  Since I told her that she did not hug him properly last time, at the same time realizing that I was okay with her hugging him, my mom began wrapping her arms around Ravi Uncle’s neck and began to hug him freely.  The moment my mom wrapped her arms around Ravi Uncle’s neck and hugged him freely, Ravi Uncle closed his eyes and began taking my mom into his complete embrace and began hugging my mom nicely.  “Yamuna, I have to go now, I am getting late for the Train,” as Ravi said and broke the hug, “Sure, Ravi,” my mom exclaimed, adjusting her Saree.  “Chintu, you are the man in the family now, take good care of your mom, until I take you to Chennai, okay?” as Ravi Uncle said, “Sure, Uncle,” I said.

After Ravi Uncle left for Chennai, it was just me and my mom in the house now, and she started feeling lonely.  Since me and my mom had only us for each other, and there was nobody for us, comforting each other, my mom and I hugged each other and slept.  As my mom and I were hugging each other and sleeping, in the dreams I could feel like I was having sex with a hot babe and was losing my virginity, and I was about to cum inside her.  As I began enjoying kissing the babe’s lips, I was cumming all over her pussy, and losing her virginity to her, and that’s when I woke up from my dream, and realized my mom a in sound sleep, with her mouth close to mine and my cock in my shorts was rubbing against her thighs over her saree, and I was about to cum.  Realizing that my mom was still in sound sleep, as I began kissing my mom’s lips again parallelly rubbing my cock in my shorts over her thighs over my mom’s saree, I began cumming inside my shorts and hugged my mom and slept again.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
The whole week until Ravi Uncle found my mom a job and a Rented house to stay in and sent us Two Sleeper Class train Tickets to Chennai, my mom and I were hugging each other and sleeping, and in the middle of the night, I used to wake up and make sure my mom was in sound sleep and used to insert my mom’s hand inside my shorts and kiss her lips and rub my cock all over her hand and cum inside my shorts and sleep.  Although one night, I lifted my mom’s saree along with her Petticoat and caught my mom’s Panties, I didn’t really have the courage to pull my mom’s Panties down and make love to my mom, and I just hugged my mom and slept whispering “one day I will have your pussy, mom,” near my mom’s ear.
Like Reply
Meanwhile, the whole week Ravi Uncle and my mom began talking to each other over the phone, and to recover my mom from losing my dad, Ravi Uncle began sending my mom naughty messages and my mom, who never loved my dad, began blushing and enjoying all the naughty messages she used to get from Ravi Uncle.  At the end of the messages Ravi Uncle used to text “Hugs and Kisses to my Yamuna, Yours Ravi” which my mom liked and blushed reading.  At night, Ravi Uncle used to call my mom and after talking to my mom and before hanging up on the call, he used to ask my mom for a kiss and my mom used to give me a kiss over the phone.  Clearly there was something between my mom and Ravi Uncle.  

Like he promised, after a week he found my mom a job and a Rented house to stay in and sent us Two Sleeper Class train Tickets to Chennai, and along with the tickets, Ravi Uncle sent my mom a pair of leggings and sleeveless tops and high heels sandals.  After receiving all these as my mom called Ravi Uncle and began telling Ravi Uncle that she has never worn leggings and sleeveless tops, and even high heels, “Yamuna, get used to wearing them, that’s what women in the City wear, and if you don’t wear them, no one would hire you,” he said.  “Okay, Ravi, I will get used to wearing them,” as my mom said, “very good,” he said.  “Yamuna, I did not know your Bra and Panties size, or else I would have purchased them as well and sent to you,” as Ravi Uncle said, “Ravi, I don’t know about my Bra and Panties size, my husband used to buy them from the town for me,” my mom said.  “It's okay, we will buy here in Chennai, don’t worry.  Shall pick you up at the Railway Station,” he said and hung up on the call.
Like Reply
The next day, my mom, wearing Yellow Leggings over her Brown Panties, wearing White Sleeveless Tops over her White Bra, she wore her High Heel Sandals, we began leaving for the Railway Station.  Since it was a night Train, no one in our village noticed my mom in her Sleeveless White Tops and Yellow Leggings, or else she would have made all the men in our Village go crazy, as she looked super hot in her tight leggings and her high heels were making her ass looked so tempted.  At around 10 PM, we reached the Railway Station, and began waiting for our Train.  As we waited for our Train, “Mom, let me buy a Water Bottle and some Biscuits and come,” as I said, “Chintu, look there,” she pointed at a guy who was making hot Jalebis, and smiled at me, smiling at my mom, I went to buy a Water Bottle and a biscuit for me and bought some Hot Jalebis for my mom.  My mom always loved Jalebis, especially when they are Hot, and the moment I gave her the Hot Jalebis, she took it from me like an excited teenager, biting her lips and smiling, looking at the Hot Jalebis.  As my mom closed her eyes and opened her mouth to take her first bite of the Hot Jalebi, I could see my mom’s mouth water and the moment she took the first bite, “mmmmmmmmmm….. Nice and crispy,” she exclaimed, licking all the bits and pieces of the Jalebi that was stuck all over her lips.  As our Train began approaching, “Mom, our Train,” I exclaimed, and my mom began folding all the Jalebis in a paper and began putting it inside the bag, and began stuffing the remaining Jalebi which she was eating into her mouth completely and closed her mouth and began following me closing her mouth and chewing the Jalebi.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As our Train arrived, holding our bags, my mom and I got inside the Train.  Everyone in the compartment was sleeping and it was dark, and I found our seats and our berths were middle and upper, so I decided to let my mom sleep in the middle berth.  Keeping our bags below the lower berth, as I was helping my mom climb to the middle berth, I noticed the old man who was sleeping on the lower berth was openly ogling at my mom’s legs in her Yellow Leggings as she was trying to climb, and my mom somehow got into the middle berth and began to sleep.  As I got into Upper Berth, and as I fell asleep, the Jolarpet Junction arrived, and people started getting down and most of the seats got vacant, including the three seats opposite to us and the two single seats towards our left.  As the Train started to move, and I decided to sleep again, the TTR came and asked for the Tickets, and I got down from the upper Berth and pulled the bag out which was under the Lower Berth and began picking up my purse and started showing my Id and Tickets to the TTR, I noticed the Old man was still awake.

As soon as the TTR left and I was about to go to Upper Berth, the old man got up from his lower Berth, “Going to Chennai?” he asked.  “Yes, Sir,” as I said, “I am getting down at the next Station,” he said.  Since my mom was in her sound sleep, sleeping in the middle Berth, and since the Old man was standing now, she was sleeping right in front of him, at his chest height, and he began casually ogling at my mom.  “It's your wife?” as he asked, and before even I could reply that she was my mom, “She is Beautiful,” the old man exclaimed, this time openly ogling at my mom’s legs in her leggings.  For a moment I was angry, but the next moment the old man ogling at my mom, surprisingly began making me horny.  Clearly it was Ravi Uncle’s effect, because only after watching Ravi Uncle hugging and feeling up my mom and lusting her, I started enjoying other men lusting for my mom.  “I love what she is wearing, these leggings must be so comfortable to wear to Ladies, don't they?” as he exclaimed, “yeah, Sir,” I said.  “Newly Married?” as he asked, and before I could even reply to him that she was my mom, “mmmmm… young man..! She looks delicious, take her to Honeymoon and enjoy her nicely,” the old man said.  The way he was openly describing my mom was turning me on, and was smiling at him.  Realizing that I was fine with him ogling at my mom.  “She has nice face, nice lips, nice boobs, nice waist, and ufff nice legs, even an old man like me is tempted to make love to her,” as he said, I started having a boner in my Track Pants, and I noticed even the old man was having a boner in his Dhoti.  “Is she wearing her Panties inside?”, as he exclaimed and all of a sudden gently grabbed my mom’s Yellow Leggings Elastic and looked at my mom’s Maroon Color Panties, I got totally horny, but “Sir..!” I exclaimed and held his hand which was gently grabbing my mom’s Yellow Leggings elastic and revealing my mom’s Maroon Color Panties she was wearing inside.  “Don’t worry, the compartment is empty, everybody got down in Jolarpet Junction,” he exclaimed, but when I held his hand tight, he let my mom’s Yellow Leggings elastic free and it covered her Maroon Color Panties.  Though he let my mom’s Yellow Leggings elastic free, and I took my hand off his hand, “I understand… I understand..!” he exclaimed and gently rested his hands on my mom’s inner thighs and took it off.  “My Station is approaching, and I am going to get down now.  The compartment will be fully empty, just enjoy your hot wife nicely,” as the old man exclaimed and began placing his hands over my mom’s thighs and began moving his hands all over my mom’s thighs and resting his hands at her inner thighs, right next to her pussy.  This time I did not try to take his hand off, because I was horny as well.  As the cheeky old man grabbed my mom’s pussy over her Leggings gently, “Wow…!” as he exclaimed, I was totally turned on, and the old man’s station arrived.  “Enjoy young man,” as the old man said and got down from the Train, and the Train started to leave, I pulled my track pants down and began stroking my cock looking at my Hot mom in sound sleep, sleeping right in front of me, and thinking about how an old man felt up my mom’s thighs and inner thighs, and how he was grabbed my mom’s pussy over her Leggings, I bent forward and began kissing my sleeping mom’s lips, and began stroking my cock and began cumming all over the lower berth.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
After I pulled my pants up looking at my mom, as I began licking my lips, I could feel the taste of the hot Jalebis my mom ate all over my lips.  Smiling at my sleeping mom, and gently placing my right hand over my mom’s pussy over her Yellow Leggings, and gently placing my left hand over my mom’s boobs, and gently turned around, to my shock a boy, who must be of my age was sleeping on the Upper Berth of the next Cabin and jerking off watching me grabbing my sleeping mom by her pussy with my right hand over her Yellow Leggings and grabbing my sleeping mom’s boobs over her White sleeveless Tops.  The moment he saw me, he put his cock inside his pants and pretended to be sleeping, and I could not believe that I did not see him watching everything and started feeling embarrassed and went towards the door to get some air.  After a good10 minutes, he came down to me, “sorry bro, I want to apologize for hiding and watching the whole thing,” as he began apologizing, “it's okay,” I said, accepting his apology.  “Who is she bro?”, as he asked, if I told him that she was my mom, he would think that I am the worst son ever, therefore, “I don’t know, bro,” I said.  “What a babe she is, bro, clearly she is not from Chennai, she must be from the Village side,” he said.  “How do you say?”, as I asked out of curiosity, “she has an innocent face bro, but has the body of a Bitch bro, because of a lot of physical activity in the village,” he said.  “Just loved the way you and the old man were feeling her up bro, got super excited with him pulling the bitch’s leggings down and revealed her Maroon Color Panties, bro.  If you did not stop him, he would have revealed the bitch’s entire Panties bro,” he said.  “But you had the balls to risk everything and kiss her lips and jerk off, bro.  I wish I was as bold as you,” he was saying, my sleepy mom got up and went to pee.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
The moment he saw my mom going to pee, he quietly went to his berth.  After my mom came out after peeing, “Chintu, why are you standing here?” as she asked, in her half sleep, “getting some fresh air, mom,” I said, and she went back to sleep.  As I began feeling sleepy as well, I went and slept on the Upper Berth above mom.  After talking to my mom casually, a feeling of guilt lusting my own mom began engulfing me, and only after we reached Chennai Railway Station and Ravi Uncle came and woke up mom up from the middle berth, helped her get down from her berth, “Welcome to Chennai, a new life awaits you here,” as he exclaimed with a smile on his face and began hugging my mom nicely, the guilt I had, vanished, and I began enjoying the way Ravi Uncle was hugging my mom nicely.  It was still dark in the morning, though my mom woke up from the Middle Berth, she was only half awake, because no matter how bad the day was, she always had a nice 8 to 10 hours of sleep.  As Ravi Uncle was hugging my sleepy mom by her waist, she was resting totally on top of him, in her half sleep with her arms around his neck.  “Hmmm…. Did you sleep well?” as he whispered, taking his hands down and gently inserting them underneath her white top and placing them over my mom’s ass cheeks, “Hmmmmmm…. Not fully,” as my sleepy mom exclaimed in a raspy voice, “it's alright, let's go home, there you can sleep comfortably,” Ravi Uncle whispered and planted a kiss on my mom’s cheek, which my mom did not mind.  As Ravi Uncle realized that my mom was okay with him kissing her cheeks, this time, grabbing my mom’s ass cheeks over her Yellow Leggings again and tried to kiss my mom’s cheek again, my sleepy mom turned her face and the kiss landed right on top of her lips, “Oops… Sorry Ravi,” my mom exclaimed and broke the hug.  “It's okay, Yamuna,” he said, smiling at my sleepy mom, though she managed to smile back, and put her hands behind and adjusted her hair, she was still sleepy.  “You look tired, Yamuna, come hold me for support,” as Ravi Uncle exclaimed and began hugging my mom, and my mom did not hug him back immediately, “get used to getting hugged, Yamuna, you are no longer a villager,” as Ravi Uncle exclaimed, “sure Ravi,” my mom immediately wrapped her arms around Ravi Uncle and began hugging him back.  “Mmmm… much better,” as Ravi Uncle began hugging my mom nicely and feeling her up against him, and my mom was hugging him back so that she should be called as a Villager, to my shock the boy who was watching me bend down and kiss my mom’s lips and jerk off, was watching Ravi Uncle and my mom hugging each other and began jerking off.  Since it was still dark, Ravi Uncle did not notice him.  “Feeling uncomfortable getting hugged, Yamuna? Just tell me frankly,” as Ravi Uncle exclaimed, and my mom was struggling to say yes, “I know, but you will get used to it, don’t worry, okay?” as he exclaimed, “yeah,” my mom whispered and closed her eyes and let him hug her nicely, “good,” Ravi exclaimed and planted a kiss on my mom’s cheeks and began hugging my mom nicely.  As Ravi Uncle tried to kiss my mom’s lips, “mmmmmm… No Ravi, I haven’t brushed my teeth,” as my mom exclaimed softly smiling at Ravi Uncle, “mmmmmm.. Even better,” Ravi exclaimed and began kissing my mom’s lips ignoring her unbrushed teeth, “mmmmmmmmmm,” as my mom exclaimed and tried to break the kiss, “mmmmmmmmmmm, you promised that you would let me kiss your lips and welcome you to Chennai,” Ravi Uncle exclaimed.  “You are so naughty, Ravi,” as my mom exclaimed with a smile, he began kissing my mom’s lips nicely, and this time my mom began kissing his lips back again. Meanwhile the guy who was watching Ravi Uncle enjoying kissing my mom’s lips, could not hold it any more, and the moment, “Shall we go home, Yamuna?” as he asked, placing his hands over my mom’s ass, the boy began cumming, and wiping his semen with a kerchief.

Like Reply
It was the first time my mom traveled on a Train, and never really experienced the chaotic experience on a Train.  She was waking up as if the Train was her house, but only when Ravi Uncle and I picked up the bags and got down from the train and my mom stood at the door and yawned and looked at people around us, she saw how busy the real World was.

The moment my mom was stepping down from the Train, people began rushing inside, pushing her aside.  It was so hot and humid outside that my mom and I started sweating.  My mom began sweating so much that the White Bra she was wearing inside her White Tops, began to get visible partially.  Though many who passed us were busy and did not notice my mom, many saw my mom’s White Bra visible through her White Tops.  I noticed one particular guy with Beard following my mom.  As my mom and Ravi Uncle began talking to each other I noticed the Bearded guy was following my mom and Ravi Uncle and listening to their conversation.  In the excitement of being in Chennai for the first time, experiencing the City for the first time in her life, my mom began talking too much to Ravi Uncle and was sounding to dumb and naive.  Looking at my mom sweating profusely, “we are almost there, Yamuna,” Ravi Uncle exclaimed, and we reached the Parking Lot.  As we got into Ravi Uncle’s car, and we started moving, he switched on the AC, my mom began letting out a sigh of relief, “hmmmmm…. Feeling better now?” Ravi Uncle asked, looking at my mom.  “Yes,” as my mom smiled at Ravi Uncle, “here, wipe your Armpits, you are sweating a lot there,” Ravi Uncle exclaimed and gave my mom a kerchief.  Innocently as my mom began collecting the Kerchief from Ravi Uncle and began wiping her sweat off her Armpits, Ravi Uncle began enjoying the view of my mom’s clean shaven Armpits.  As he brought his eyes down and began ogling at my mom’s boobs in her wet White Top with her White Bra see through, “just walking from the Platform to the car you have sweated so much, Yamuna,” he exclaimed.  “Yeah, Ravi,” as my mom exclaimed, “looks like you got drenched in the rain, Yamuna,” he said and laughed.  As my mom began smiling at me, “looks like the Bra you are wearing is always wet as well, but don’t worry we will go for Shopping and buy new ones in the evening,” Ravi Uncle exclaimed.  My mom, who got excited when Ravi Uncle mentioned Shopping, “Sure, Ravi,” my mom exclaimed.  “Even the Panties you are wearing now are wet with sweat, Yamuna?” as he asked casually, and though my mom was about to answer, “if you feel uncomfortable talking about your Panties, and not accept me as your friend, you can just ignore what I asked and say nothing,” he said softly.  “No, it's not like that Ravi.  What makes you think that I haven’t accepted you as my friends?  If I haven’t accepted you as my friend, why would I trust you and come all the way here?” my mom said, in an emotional tone.  “I know Yamuna, but sometimes I feel like I am taking our friendship for granted and become overprotective and ask you too many personal questions,” Ravi Uncle exclaimed.  “Ravi, to be honest, I like the way you were being overprotective of me, because I don’t know anything in life, because I have been spending all my life depending on my dad before my marriage and depending on my husband after marriage.  You being overprotective of me is what I need,” as my mom was saying, “but I shouldn’t be asking too many personal things right?  Like I asked you about your Panties and made you feel uncomfortable?” Ravi Uncle exclaimed.  “You did not make me feel uncomfortable when you asked about your Panties, Ravi,” as my mom said, “thank you, Yamuna.  Thank you for making things clear, now I can freely talk to you about anything, including about your Bra and Panties,” he said and smiled at my mom and my mom smiled back.
Like Reply
As we reached a house, which was huge, just like we see them on Tamil Mega Serials.  As my mom and I were in awe looking at the House exterior, Ravi Uncle stopped the Car.  As my mom was about to get down, “Yamuna, wear this, until we enter inside the House,” Ravi Uncle picked up his shawl, which was on the back seat next to me and gave it to my mom, “your White Bra you were wearing inside is visible, and I don’t want anyone other than your Son Chintu and I to see your Bra and Panties.  What do you say, Chintu?” as Ravi Uncle asked and looked at me, “yeah, Uncle,” I said.  “Chintu, only we both should see Yamuna’s Bra and Panties,” as Ravi Uncle exclaimed, “yeah, Uncle,” as I replied, “sure, Ravi,” my mom said and as my mom was about to wear the shawl, “wait,” Ravi Uncle whispered and lifted my mom’s White Top near her lap and looked at my mom’s crotch area, “good, your Panties are not visible, you can get down now, Yamuna,” Ravi uncle exclaimed.

As we got out of the Car, and my mom looked at the house, she was amazed at the house, “Wow… this house is amazing, Ravi,” as my mom exclaimed, “this is my Boss’s guest house, Yamuna, he gave me permission to make you stay here for a week until I find you a job and a rental house,” Ravi said and smiled at my mom.  My mom, who was delighted and in disbelief that she was going to stay here in this Bungalow for a week, “Ravi, this is unbelievable, are you sure we are gonna stay in this house for a week?” she asked, “yes, Yamuna,” he said and smiled at my mom and took us inside.  Ravi Uncle showed around, showed us his bedroom, which was very small, and showed me another bed and gave me that room, which was way bigger than his bedroom, and showed another bedroom and kept my mom’s bags in a Bedroom and gave that Master bedroom to my mom.  As my mom was in a great mood, “go freshen up and come, shall go out for Breakfast,” as Ravi uncle said, “Ravi, can I come in Saree?  I am not comfortable in Leggings and Tops,” my mom asked, in a requesting tone.  “Come here,” he exclaimed and held my mom by her hand and pulled her towards him, “you can wear your saree, under one condition,” he said gently grabbing my mom by her waist.  “What is it, Ravi?” as my mom asked, “don’t wear your saree like the Village women,” he whispered, “wearing like Heroines, you know,” he whispered and began taking my mom into his embrace, “like in a stylish way,” as Ravi Uncle whispered and began hugging my mom nicely, resting her hands on his shoulders, “I will try, Ravi,” my mom exclaimed.  “Okay, Go, freshen up..!” Ravi exclaimed and gently patted on my mom’s ass and left the room.
Like Reply
After a while as my mom wore a saree and came out, in a stylish way, like the heroines, wearing her saree below her navel, Ravi Uncle went to my mom and began adjusting her saree, covering her pallu properly.  Looking at my mom’s navel, “Yamuna, you are wearing your saree well below your waist,” as Ravi uncle whispered, in a requesting tone, “but you asked me to wear like Heroines,” as my mom whispered, “only I should see your navel, not others,” as Ravi Uncle whispered, blushing, “and why is that?” my mom whispered smiling at Ravi Uncle, who was blushing, “come on, you know it,” as Ravi Uncle, began blushing, “I really don’t know,” as my mom began asking looking at him blushing, “now go, wear your saree above your navel and come,” Ravi Uncle whispered, smiling at my mom and my mom smiled at him and went to the Bedroom. 

By this time it was crystal clear that my mom and Ravi Uncle had fallen in love with each other, but something was stopping them from conveying their love for each other.  Though my mom was innocent and naive, she could clearly guess that Ravi Uncle had fallen in love with her, but wanted him to say it.

After my mom came wearing her saree covering her navel, “you still look too hot in Saree, go wear your White Sleeveless Tops and Yellow leggings and come,” he said and after my mom went inside and wore her White Sleeveless Tops and Yellow leggings and came, Ravi Uncle started taking us out.  They both were so much into each other that they were totally forgetting me and flirting with each other.  The whole week we stayed in his Boss’s Guest House, he always stayed with us, taking us shopping.  Though my mom loved shopping, realizing that Ravi Uncle was working as his Boss’s Car Driver and was not earning enough, she did not make him spend too much on Shopping.
Like Reply
When he took my mom to an Undergarment Showroom to buy Bras and Panties for my mom, after checking on the price tags, “Ravi, they are expensive, let's not buy here,” as my mom whispered, “but they are branded, Yamuna, they will suit you perfectly” as Ravi Uncle whispered, “I am going to wear them underneath my Sarees, Ravi, who is gonna see what I am wearing underneath my Sarees and see what Brand Bra and Panties I am wearing inside,” as my mom whispered, “I am going to see, I would love to see you in your Bra and Panties, wearing Branded Bra and Panties, which will suit you perfectly,” as Ravi Uncle whispered looking into my mom’s eyes boldly, telling his wish to see my mom in her Bra and Panties, my mom began blushing.  “Your wish, Ravi,” as my mom said blushing, “Madam, show my wife, I am sorry, show my friend some branded Bra and Panties,” he said looking at the Salesgirl.  “Sorry, Yamuna, I accidentally said you are my wife,” as Ravi apologized to my mom, “it's okay Ravi,” my mom whispered blushing.  By this time my mom and Ravi Uncle had already started to gel with each other and had developed a nice understanding.

In the evening Ravi Uncle took us to a Dubbing movie, to the theater which was at the next bus stop, hoping that the Theater will be almost empty and he could have fun with my mom, and my mom was in the same sleeveless White Tops and Yellow Leggings.   The Theater was almost empty.  Ravi Uncle was always holding my mom’s hand, and while in the theater, he brought popcorn for my mom.  While my mom was munching her popcorn, Ravi Uncle began to kiss my mom’s lips and take the popcorn out of my mom’s mouth and began munching them, feeling the taste of my mom’s saliva.  Though the Theater was dark, and thinking that I won’t be able to see him have fun with my mom, Ravi Uncle started to play with my mom’s boobs over her White Sleeveless Tops, and my mom started to close her eyes and bit her lips and let Ravi Uncle enjoy all the wanted.  Ravi Uncle purposely took us to a flop movie, so that the theater would be almost empty, so that he would get to romance my mom nicely.  While the movie started playing the ads, promos, and trailers.  Ravi Uncle being horny and couldn’t control himself, “Chintu, stay here, your mom and I will buy snacks for you and come,” he said and took my mom to the Corner seat of the Balcony.  Luckily for him, the entire Balcony was empty, and as he took my mom to the Corner, I quietly followed them, and in the Corner, he had already started hugging my mom in her White Sleeveless Tops with her arms around his neck, and with his hands all over my mom’s back and kissing my mom’s neck and ears.  All of a sudden he began removing his pants belt and opening the pant hooks and unzipped his pants and began pulling his pants down, and held my mom’s hand and made my mom hold his erect cock.  As my mom was scared and tried to free herself from him, he grabbed my mom from behind, and began telling her something, convincing her.  
Like Reply
After a good 5 minutes, my mom nodded her head, looked like he had convinced her, and as he sat on the seat behind my mom, stroking his cock, and my mom lifted her White Tops from behind and began bending down and began grabbing her Yellow Leggings along with her Panties and began pulling it down.  The moment Ravi Uncle, who was sitting on his seat and began burying his face between my mom’s ass crack and began eating my mom’s pussy, all of a sudden two people, a Man and a Woman began entering inside with their phone torch, and began searching for someone.  As the woman started looking towards the left, the moment panned his phone torch and caught Ravi Uncle eating my mom’s pussy, “Akka (Elder Sister) look, there he is,” as the man exclaimed, they both caught Ravi Uncle eating my mom’s pussy.  “Bloody cheat…!,” the woman screamed and began running towards Ravi Uncle and my mom.  In a state of panic as my mom was trying to pull up her Panties and her Yellow Leggings, the woman began slapping my mom all over her face.  As the man began thrashing Ravi Uncle, “bloody bitch, how dare you sleep with my husband,” the woman began thrashing my mom.  As my mom struggling to pull her White Panties up, which had rolled up along with her Yellow Leggings, the man who was thrashing Ravi Uncle saw my mom struggling to pull her Panties up, left Ravi Uncle to be thrashed and yelled at by his wife, “fucking bitch, how dare you ruin my sister’s life,” he exclaimed and began slapping my mom’s face hard.  Even in that pain as my mom was struggling to pull her White Panties along with her Yellow Leggings.  As he gave another tight slap, my mom began crying out of pain, “come to the Station, Bitch.  How dare you have Extramarital Affair with my sister’s husband,” the man exclaimed and neatly began grabbing my mom’s boobs with his left hand and began lifting my mom’s White Top’s from behind and inserting his right hand between her ass crack and began squeezing my mom’s pussy, “Please…. Let me go…. Please…,” as my mom begged with tears all over her face, helpless.  Ravi Uncle who saw his brother-in-law grabbing my mom’s boobs with his left hand and with his hands between my mom’s ass crack and squeezing my mom’s pussy, “let her go, you bastard,” Ravi uncle screamed and pushed his wife aside and began pulling his brother-in-law off my mom.  As my mom began pulling her White Panties and Yellow Leggings and tried to escape from the place, Ravi Uncle’s wife began pulling him by his shirt and began thrashing Ravi Uncle.  

Like Reply
As Ravi Uncle’s wife began thrashing him, his brother-in-law whose eyes were all over my mom tried to grab my mom who was trying to run away.  “Chintu… Chintu….” as my mom began screaming and began running away, and by the time I ran towards her and pushed Ravi Uncle’s brother-in-law off and escaped from the theater, he gave my mom’s ass a hard slap which resonated loudly.

Though we started escaping from him, he began running after us, and luckily for us, a bus which had already arrived at the theater Bus Stop started to move, and we quickly got inside the Bus.  Though there were seats, my mom did not sit as her ass cheeks were in pain after the hard slap she got from Ravi Uncle’s brother-in-law.  As I got up from the seat and stood next to her, the conductor went past us saying “please sit down,” and looking at us, “we are getting down in the next stop,” my mom said without looking at the conductor.  She was clearly in pain, and she was controlling her tears, “how is the pain, mom?” I whispered.  The moment she heard me ask about her pain, “he hit me really hard,” my mom said, and began crying and tried to control herself.  “Mom, I am gonna kill that guy,” as I exclaimed, “Chintu, no, it's not time to get angry, it's time to get the hell out of this place,” my mom said.  “How can he hit you, mom, I am gonna kill him,” as I exclaimed, “Chintu, I think he is a Cop, and was telling me that he was going to take me to the Station.  We shouldn’t mess with the cops.  We have to act smart.  This place is not safe for us, we have to go back to our village immediately,” as my mom was saying, to our shock, Ram Uncle’s brother-in-law was with another guy on a bike and was searching for us.  The other guy with Ravi Uncle’s brother-in-law was the same guy with a beard who was following my mom at the Railway Station in the morning.  The moment my mom and I saw them, we sat down on our seats and hid ourselves.  As their RX 100 overtook us, we stood up, and got down from the Bus and rushed to our Guest House.

“Chintu, come on start packing, we have to leave immediately,” my mom exclaimed and we got inside the Guesthouse.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
We quickly finished Packing and as we were about to leave, Ravi Uncle’s brother-in-law and his friend entered inside.  The moment my mom saw them, my mom immediately took me towards the kitchen, which had a back door, “Chintu stay here, I will handle them, if anything happens to me, you escape from here,” my mom whispered.  As I was about to say, “Mom, don’t be so dumb, we both can escape through the Kitchen’s back door,” Ravi Uncle’s brother-in-law and his friends saw my mom, and “there she is,” they exclaimed and started coming towards us.  “Chintu, hide in the kitchen,” my mom dumb mom whispered and went towards Ravi Uncle’s brother-in-law and his friend and dropped the bags and went on their knees, “Sir, it was all Ravi’s fault, if he had told me that he was married I wouldn’t have come all the way to Chennai along with my son.  Please have mercy and don’t arrest me, Sir.  I will go to my village and never come back to Chennai,” as my mom began begging looking at Ravi Uncle’s brother-in-law, he looked confused but the other guy was smart and winked at Ravi Uncle’s brother-in-law.  “Inspector Babu, shall we arrest her?” he exclaimed and winked at Ravi Uncle brother-in-law.  Ravi Uncle’s brother-in-law did not understand.  “Come with me Inspector Babu,” he said to Ravi Uncle’s brother-in-law and took him towards the Kitchen where I was hiding behind the Fridge.  My mom who was still on her knees, was totally scared and nervous, and was signaling me to hide properly.  “Babu, she thinks that we are Cops,” as his friend Srikanth said, “I don’t care what she thinks, I have to punish her for having an extramarital affair with my Sister’s husband,” Ravi Uncle’s brother-in-law Babu said.  “You do whatever you want with her, but ever since I saw her at the Railway Station in the Morning, I have been dying to enjoy her, man, I am crazy about her,” Srikanth said.  “Babu, in the theater I saw you squeezing her boobs and slapping her ass hard, now don’t tell me, you don’t want to fuck her,” as Balu said, “Srikanth, I squeezed her boobs and slapped her ass hard, to punish her,” Babu said.  “Babu, let's pretend that we are cops and threaten her that we are going to put her in jail for having Extramarital affair with your sister’s husband.  She is dumb, innocent and naive, and I can easily manipulate her.  You want to take her to your sister and make her fall on your sister’s feet, and I wanted to enjoy her, let's hit two mangoes in one stone, come,” Srikanth said and took Babu towards my mom.

Like Reply
“What’s your name?” Srikanth asked my mom.  “Yamuna, Sir,”, as my mom replied.  “Yamuna, hope you realize the crime you have committed is a huge offense here, and it will attract 10 years of imprisonment.  We are here to arrest you and put you in prison for 10 years, it is 2022 now and you will come out of the prison only in the year 2032,” as Srikanth began saying, my mom began crying, “Sir… please sir…. Let me go home, sir, please…” as my mom began crying, touching Baby's feet, “I am sorry, Yamuna, I can’t help you, we have to arrest you under Extramarital Affair Law and put you in prison for 10 years,” Srikanth exclaimed, scaring the hell out of my mom.  “Sir, please have mercy,” as my mom, who was totally scared of prison, began hugging Srikanth’s legs, with tears all over her cheeks and lifting her head up and looking at Srikanth’s face, with her face closed to his cock inside her pants.  “What do you say, Inspector Babu?”, as Srikanth asked, looking at Babu who was standing beside him, cheekily pushing his crotch further near my mom’s face and hitting his boner inside her pants right on my mom’s lips, “I want to punish her for messing up with my Sister’s Marriage life, Srikanth,” Babu exclaimed in an angry tone and tried to hit my mom, but Srikanth stopped him.  “Yamuna, get up,” Srikanth exclaimed, bending down and grabbing my mom by her sweaty Armpits, and helping her stand.  Since she was wearing her Sleeveless White Tops, my mom’s naked Armpits went totally into his hands.  Grabbing my mom by her Armpits, “Yamuna, I love my Job, okay?  Only if I sent you to Jail for 10 years, I will get my promotion, hope you understand,” as Srikanth said softly, my mom continued crying more, “Sir, for you it's a matter of Promotion, for me it's my future, I have a son and if I go to jail, who will take care of him?” my mom said, with tears all over her cheeks.  “You should have thought about your son before committing this Extramarital Affair, Bitch,” as Babu yelled at my mom, “Babu, let me handle her, she sounds like a sweet lady, let's take her to the Station without being rude to her and put her in jail for 10 years,” Srikanth said.  “Sir, please Sir…. I don’t want to go to prison for 10 years, Sir.. please help me Sir,” as my mom began begging, “how old are you?” Srikanth asked, bringing down his hands which were over my mom’s Armpits and gently resting on my mom’s either side of her boobs.  “I am 36, Sir,” my mom replied.  “You are just 36, Yamuna, when you turn 46 you will be out of Prison,” as Srikanth said in a soft tone, “Sir, please Sir, I have to take care of my son,” my mom began begging and began to cry.  “You ruined my Sister’s life and you want us to help you, you fucking Bitch,” as Babu began yelling at my mom, “Babu, wait, don’t frighten her, she is already scared,” Srikanth exclaimed and neatly lifted my mom’s biceps and made them rest on his shoulders and took my mom into his complete embrace.  “What do you mean, don’t frighten her?  This bloody bitch ruined my sister’s life, and to kill this bitch,” Babu, who was already angry, gave one hard slap on my mom’s ass. 
Like Reply
“Ammmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah…!” as my mom screamed in pain, and before even my mom could put her hands back and rub her ass cheeks were Balu slapped hard, Srikanth began placing his hands over my mom’s ass cheeks over her Yellow Leggings covered and White Top covering her ass, “hey come on, man, calm down,” Srikanth exclaimed and began placing his hands all over my mom’s ass cheeks feeling up my mom’s ass at the same time comforting my mom’s pain.  Though my mom began crying in pain and began placing her hands over Srikanth’s hands which were rubbing her Ass Cheeks trying to relieve the pain, when Srikanth began saying, “Inspector Babu, if you slap Yamuna’s ass again, I am gonna have to complain to our Higher Authorities,” in a threatening tone, my mom began feeling comforted, and began taking her hands off Srikanth’s hands which were over her ass cheeks rubbing her ass cheeks gently, and wrapped her arms around Srikanth’s neck and began hugging him tight and began crying.  As my mom wrapped her arms around Srikanth and hugged him, taking one hand off my mom’s ass cheeks, Srikanth gestured with his right hand that my mom’s ass was great and winked at Babu, and placed his hand over my mom’s ass cheek again.

Casually inserting his hands between my mom’s White Tops slits on the sides and placing his hands over my mom’s ass cheeks over her Yellow Leggings, “how can you slap her so hard, Babu? Look how sore her ass cheeks have become,” Srikanth exclaimed, nicely feeling up my mom’s ass over my mom’s Yellow Leggings, and my mom who was wrapping her arms around Srikanth’s neck and hugging him began ignoring his hands over her ass cheeks on top of her Yellow Leggings, and crying more as she could feel that she was getting a lot of support from Srikanth.
Like Reply
“You ass cheeks are feeling better now, Yamuna?” as Srikanth asked, nicely feeling up my mom’s ass cheeks over her Yellow Leggings, “yeah, Sir,” my mom exclaimed.  “She is feeling better now, it seems, Babu, let's take her to the Station and put her in Jail for 10 years, Babu?” as Srikanth exclaimed, “Sir, please ……!” my mom exclaimed and broke the hug and began begging Srikanth.  “Yeah, let's get this Bitch punished for spoiling my sister’s life,” Babu exclaimed.  My mom who knew that Babu was angry and it was not help begging him, and Srikanth was her only hope, looking at Srikanth, “Please Sir, Save me from this, you are my only hope now,”  as my mom begged, “you have committed Extramarital Affair, Yamuna, it's a big crime here.  And why should I have Save you, Yamuna?” he said and looked at Babu and looked back at my mom, “Yamuna,” he called.  “Yes, Sir,” as my mom exclaimed, “you do one thing, pay us 10 Lakhs, and we will let you go home happily,” as Srikanth exclaimed in a strict tone, “my God, where will I go for so much money..!” my mom exclaimed and began crying.  “Either give us 10 Lakhs and go home freely, or spend 10 years in Prison, you decide,” as Srikanth said in a strict tone, “Sir, please help me …. I don’t have money, all I have is this small chain and this small waist chain,” my mom began begging and showing her thin gold chain around her neck, and when my mom began lifting her White Tops from the front and began showering her waist chain around her waist, accidentally revealing her deep navel, Srikanth’s mouth began watering as he not just see my mom’s deep navel but also saw my mom’s pussy impression over her tight Yellow Leggings at her Crotch.  “Yamuna, I don’t want your petty chains.  Here is the Deal, I know you don’t have 10 Lakhs with you to pay us and go home freely; instead of 10 Lakhs, give me this and go back to your village freely,” Srikanth exclaimed and all of a sudden lifting my mom’s White Tops from her front and began grabbing my mom’s pussy between my mom’s legs over her Pussy impression over her tight Yellow Leggings.  “Sir..!!” as my mom exclaimed and began grabbing his hand which was grabbing her pussy, “that’s my final offer, Yamuna.  Let me have your pussy and you are free to go home,” Srikanth exclaimed, taking his hand off my mom’s pussy.  The way Srikanth was grabbing my mom’s pussy gave me a boner and I was enjoying the way he was grabbing onto my mom’s pussy.

Like Reply
“Give me Pleasure for 10 minutes and go home freely or go to Prison for 10 Years and suffer there, you decide.  Pleasure or Prison, you Decide.  I will give you 5 minutes’ time,” Srikanth said.  “I hope you make a smart decision, because this decision is going to decide your future and your son’s future,” Srikanth said.

As my mom began thinking, she started coming to the Kitchen where I was hiding, “where are you going, Yamuna?” Srikanth asked.  “To the Kitchen to drink some water,” my mom said and came inside the Kitchen.  For a moment I thought of telling my mom that Srikanth and Babu were Fake cops, and we can escape through the Backdoor of the Kitchen, but something stopped me as I so badly wanted to watch my mom get fucked by Srikanth, but also had this clear hope that I could get this dream of fucking my mom get fulfilled today.  As my mom entered the Kitchen and the moment she saw me, she began crying, and as I readily wrapped my arms around her waist and began hugging my mom, and my mom began wrapping her arms around my neck and began hugging me, “I heard the whole thing, Mom.  I can’t live without you if you go to Prison for 10 years, mom, 10 years is too much, 10 years of suffering, please let him have you mom, and we will go home and forget this Day completely and lead a peaceful life in our village,” as I whispered, my Boner in my pants were rubbing all over my mom’s thighs, but my mom ignored, “Chintu, I am thinking the same,” as my mom whispered, “that’s the spirit, mom, let's go this and go home,” I whispered, kissed my mom’s cheek and sent her to the living room where Srikanth and Babu were waiting.

The moment Srikanth saw my mom coming out of the Kitchen, “what have you decided, Yamuna?” he asked, holding my mom’s face.  “Promise me that you will be gentle to me,” as my mom whispered, without looking into his eyes, “sure, Yamuna, sure,” Srikanth who was excited to enjoy my mom exclaimed.  “Come let's finish this off quickly,” as my mom whispered, and began going towards the bedroom, Srikanth began following my mom inside, but Babu who was talking to someone over the phone went outside.
Like Reply