Fantasy Mom secrets
Hi iam ananthraj. 
My mom name is rajeshwari. She was looking like perfect milf because of her voluptuous body. Iam not thinking bad about her, she was having big couple of boobs which was bulged in her bra cup, she was never disappointed everyone in showing her cleavage, she was mostly wears nighty at home, whenever she bends it's visual treat to everyone to see her deep cleavage, she was showing it without any intentions. 
Her age is 42, she was in wheetish colour, her size meaures 36-34- 36.
Her big buttocks was shaking whenever she walks. 
Iam not seen her intentionally at first, after joined engineering college, I learnt lot from my friends. 
Now I never missed out any chance of her cleavage show. 
She was unaware of that. 
I came to know that, it's not only me, some of the eyes of relatives and neighbors are also seeing her body. 
My dad on the other hand, he was busy with his duties not taking care of her. 
He was mostly out of the town. 
Iam not seen anything suspicious on my mom, except her cleavage show. 
One fine day, during my semester holiday, I was watching TV on the Hall, she was preparing lunch for me. 
I feel thirsty and when I went to kitchen to take water, it's shocking for me, she was sitting on the stool and cutting vegetables but her nighty was up to her knee, it's not clear first, I am not having courage to look in between her legs, but I took deep breath and seeing her closely, she was showing her hairy pussy, it's shocked to me,  she was seeing me and corrected her nighty, I feel guilty and came out of kitchen and continue watching TV, but my dick already in ninty degree, so I gone to my room and stroking my dick and masturbating for her. . 
After that in the afternoon, she was calling me for me lunch, iam not seeing her face and feeling humilated. 
She was also not speaking to me this time. 
After taking lunch, I came back to room. 
Reading some stories on net. 
I feel sleepy and when I was woke up.
[+] 3 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Big updates provide and continue
[+] 1 user Likes Krishna11's post
Like Reply