Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
transformational coaching
Hi, I’m Lee Bladon, and I help people to heal, grow, awaken and thrive. I’m passionate about helping people to achieve life-changing results by guiding and supporting them on their unique personal and/or spiritual growth journey. My holistic approach to wellbeing involves every aspect of your being – body, heart, mind and soul. I use a range of highly effective traditional and complementary modalities for physical wellness, emotional healing, mental health, personal development and spiritual awakening.

I use a range of traditional and complementary modalities, including transformational coaching, compassionate counselling, BWRT (a rapid therapy for fears, phobias and anxieties), reiki and intuitive guidance to help people with their personal development, emotional healing and spiritual growth.

I have studied transformational coaching, Spiritual Counselling, Holistic Healing, the Diamond Approach, Internal Family Systems (parts-work), Hakomi, Psychosynthesis, BWRT (a rapid therapy) and Reiki Energy Work, and I draw on all of them in my work.

I am the author of two fascinating books, The Science of Spirituality and Awakening to Wholeness, which have changed the lives of thousands of people around the world. Large sections of each book are available to read for FREE.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.