Gay/Lesb - LGBT BBC Pleasure House
[Image: anigif_sub-buzz-24840-1505899123-3.gif]
I’m a curious white boi who craves BBC, I’m here to get a fix of that craving by serving Big Black Cock as a Sissy
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(12-07-2023, 01:47 PM)SissySlut Wrote: [Image: anigif_sub-buzz-24840-1505899123-3.gif]
I’m a curious white boi who craves BBC, I’m here to get a fix of that craving by serving Big Black Cock as a Sissy

Well in that case u will have to pleasure my BBC like a good sissy slut boi and make sure i am pleasured to the fullest extent
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 01:50 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: Well in that case u will have to pleasure my BBC like a good sissy slut boi and make sure i am pleasured to the fullest extent

It would be my pleasure to do so! I wish to explore so many fantasies where I’m turned by BBC and made into a good little slut
 [Image: tumblr_nx72vrtraj1u97zfjo2_250.gifv]
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 01:55 PM)SissySlut Wrote: It would be my pleasure to do so! I wish to explore so many fantasies where I’m turned by BBC and made into a good little slut
 [Image: tumblr_nx72vrtraj1u97zfjo2_250.gifv]

(pats ur head ) good boi 
But its not about you but about satisfying ur bull's cravings
You are here for only one purpose and that is to make sure my balls are being worshipped well 
And know ur place in the heirarchy where u belong and dont make me remind u of that
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 01:59 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (pats ur head ) good boi 
But its not about you but about satisfying ur bull's cravings
You are here for only one purpose and that is to make sure my balls are being worshipped well 
And know ur place in the heirarchy where u belong and dont make me remind u of that

(Blushes from the Pat) I understand Daddy, I’m here solely to pleasure and obey you 
[Image: 61cac6637d89fa68de1c0286748180d9.jpg]

I just want to follow all your commends and instructions! Nothing else
[Image: GratefulOrganicDormouse-size_restricted.gif]
Like Reply
(Myself Jon a 27 year old black guy , i am 6 feet 7 inch tall weighs 130 kgs and a professional basketball player)

( i play professional basketball and play for a reputed team named Houstan and recently i shifted to a white neighborhood as my practice sessions would be closer as the training facility was nearby)
[Image: 9c86d7f8-7141-4660-98cd-067276284598-202...,x199,y452]
( i was the only black guy in the neghborhood it felt like odd man out and i sometimes felt out of place )

( its been just 2 weeks now and people in the neighborhood used to turn and look at me since i was black )

( i shared my apartment room with a whiteboi named Dan who was very caring and used to cook food for me and also do dishes and do my laundary i never asked him to do anything for me but he still used to do all the household chores for me )

( everyone in the apartment and neighborhood were white people )
[Image: gallery-1465491765-apartment.jpg]
Like Reply
Please start the story,
Like Reply
Sad 
Hi All,

This is Sissy Kajal ( 30 ) looking to pleasure Black Bulls...

[Image: 292152266_6ootrgvjpsu71.jpg]
Like Reply
(31-08-2023, 11:13 PM)bsrsbr4 Wrote: Hi All,

This is Sissy Kajal ( 30 ) looking to pleasure Black Bulls...

[Image: 292152266_6ootrgvjpsu71.jpg]

You will pleasure just one bull and thats me 

I am ur daddy from now on

You better be a good bitchboi and serve me and take care of each and every needs of mine 

Whats ur name by the way
Like Reply
Sad 
(31-08-2023, 11:14 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: You will pleasure just one bull and thats me 

I am ur daddy from now on

You better be a good bitchboi and serve me and take care of each and every needs of mine 

Whats ur name by the way

Hello daddy.,, Karan here turned in to sissy Kajal..

[Image: 292152277_ft2g4c2aiaedt16.jpg]
Like Reply
(31-08-2023, 11:16 PM)bsrsbr4 Wrote: Hello daddy.,, Karan here turned in to sissy Kajal..

[Image: 292152277_ft2g4c2aiaedt16.jpg]

karan lol thats a name most of the fags like u have

Any way tell me what are u into , what are ur kinks, fetishes and limits and what are u looking for and whats ur goal in life 

and what plans do u have to pleasure me
Like Reply
Sad 
(31-08-2023, 11:19 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: karan lol thats a name most of the fags like u have

Any way tell me what are u into , what are ur kinks, fetishes and limits and what are u looking for and whats ur goal in life 

and what plans do u have to pleasure me

Like to be treated as sissy by black bulls having big tool... Like to wear sarees to please my black bulls who can enjoy my feminity.. like big tools and love to get thick cum in my boi pussy every time...

[Image: 286623271_resize-ldb.jpg]
Like Reply
(31-08-2023, 11:23 PM)bsrsbr4 Wrote: Like to be treated as sissy by black bulls having big tool... Like to wear sarees to please my black bulls who can enjoy my feminity.. like big tools and love to get thick cum in my boi pussy every time...

[Image: 286623271_resize-ldb.jpg]

Pledge yourselves to me bitchboi

From now on ur life should be only about satisfying my needs 

You should make sure that i am sexually satisfied all the time and u will be kind of an online slutty bitchboi to me who is born just to make sure that my nuts are worshipped well and my sexual urges are properly relieved time to time

You will be here 24x7 whenever i need you u will be present for ur daddy
Like Reply
Rainbow 
(31-08-2023, 11:27 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: Pledge yourselves to me bitchboi

From now on ur life should be only about satisfying my needs 

You should make sure that i am sexually satisfied all the time and u will be kind of an online slutty bitchboi to me who is born just to make sure that my nuts are worshipped well and my sexual urges are properly relieved time to time

You will be here 24x7 whenever i need you u will be present for ur daddy

Sure Daddy. I love to be ur bitchboi from now onwards and my duty to sastisfy you...

will give the pleasure which you have never experienced before with my feminity,,

its my duty and pleasure to sexually satisfy you and you can count on me,... please explore my feminity at full with out any limtis dear...

I will be with you 24X7 to give the pleasure when n where required...

have a look at my feminine vitals dear...

[Image: 286623283_resize-usb.jpg]
Like Reply
( Myself Satish Yadav a 40 year old guy who came to work in the city of bangalore from bihar and i am working in a company as an engineer )

( I am shiny black coal skinned 6 feet 5 inch tall weighs almost 120 kgs and is a beast of a guy )

( Now since i came to the city its been 6 months and i was searching for a apartment nearby my office and got a rented apartment house which was in a 6 storeyed building and my room number was 402 and i had to share that room with another guy named Karan Agarwal now karan was doing work from home mostly so he always stayed at home and it was decided that we split the rent amount and pay 10k each as 20k was the rent amount )

( i had a wife and 2 kids who stayed in bihar and its been 6 months now and since there is some virus thing going on goivernment cancelled all transportation and i cant go to home and meet my wife and kids ) 

( it was a yet another normal day and its evening 6 pm and i returned from office to my room )

ding dongg ( i rang the bell)

( i had a office bag in my right hand i was wearing white shirt and black pant ) 

Ding dongg
Like Reply
Rainbow 
(31-08-2023, 11:42 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( Myself Satish Yadav a 40 year old guy who came to work in the city of bangalore from bihar and i am working in a company as an engineer )

( I am shiny black coal skinned 6 feet 5 inch tall weighs almost 120 kgs and is a beast of a guy )

( Now since i came to the city its been 6 months and i was searching for a apartment nearby my office and got a rented apartment house which was in a 6 storeyed building and my room number was 402 and i had to share that room with another guy named Karan Agarwal now karan was doing work from home mostly so he always stayed at home and it was decided that we split the rent amount and pay 10k each as 20k was the rent amount )

( i had a wife and 2 kids who stayed in bihar and its been 6 months now and since there is some virus thing going on goivernment cancelled all transportation and i cant go to home and meet my wife and kids ) 

( it was a yet another normal day and its evening 6 pm and i returned from office to my room )

ding dongg ( i rang the bell)

( i had a office bag in my right hand i was wearing white shirt and black pant ) 

Ding dongg

Karan ( aka sissy Kajal) working as an accountant staying alone in the flat till 2 weeks back. However due to some constraints on the financial side I choose a partner to the apartment to share the rent.

( so far as alone at home used to enjoy my feminity by wearing sarees along with blouse petticoat bra panties with make up, nail polish etc..)

Life became new after Satish Yadav ( a black man) joined as my partner getting bit difficult to manage my feminity as i am not sure Satish likes it or not.

( but given the looks of Satish i prfer to be my bull as he is a big black bulla and I know how his tool looks certainly)..

( I think Santosh might observed my feminine feelings the way I walk and do the household chords)

(given a chance I am sure I will give pleasure to Satish if he likes sissys like me)

When Satish Rang the belll.... i was in saree didn't expect him to come early so has to undress fast and wear my night pants.. ( but forgot to remove the bra ).

Opened the door gasping...

[Image: 286622089_fpt5hyiviayyfvq.jpg]
Like Reply
(01-09-2023, 12:54 AM)bsrsbr4 Wrote: Karan ( aka sissy Kajal) working as an accountant staying alone in the flat till 2 weeks back. However due to some constraints on the financial side I choose a partner to the apartment to share the rent.

( so far as alone at home used to enjoy my feminity by wearing sarees along with blouse petticoat bra panties with make up, nail polish etc..)

Life became new after Satish Yadav ( a black man) joined as my partner getting bit difficult to manage my feminity as i am not sure Satish likes it or not.

( but given the looks of Satish i prfer to be my bull as he is a big black bulla and I know how his tool looks certainly)..

( I think Santosh might observed my feminine feelings the way I walk and do the household chords)

(given a chance I am sure I will give pleasure to Satish if he likes sissys like me)

When Satish Rang the belll.... i was in saree didn't expect him to come early so has to undress fast and wear my night pants.. ( but forgot to remove the bra ).

Opened the door gasping...

[Image: 286622089_fpt5hyiviayyfvq.jpg]

( as door opened i saw u in a kind of slevless nigh dress i just gave u my office bag as if u are my wife )

( i entered in and sat on the couch )

bring some water ( i said while pressing the remote and starting sports cricket game on TV ) 

(u used to do household chores all by urself  but i never thanked u for that but made u do my household work as well instead of sharing duties)
Like Reply
Rainbow 
(01-09-2023, 01:01 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as door opened i saw u in a kind of slevless nigh dress i just gave u my office bag as if u are my wife )

( i entered in and sat on the couch )

bring some water ( i said while pressing the remote and starting sports cricket game on TV ) 

(u used to do household chores all by urself  but i never thanked u for that but made u do my household work as well instead of sharing duties)

smiled at u and took the office bag as if I was ur wife ( enjoying this feeling as i am having my own black bull)..

asked u do u want to eat any thing... with the food I prepared...

I brought water and gave it to u n while doing ur fingers touched my hands ( felt like as if it was my hubby touching me).

( i alwys love to do the all ur household works as I am feeling u as my man inside with all my feminine feelings ooozing).

( feel like to have a baby inside me)

[Image: 286619632_fo0tyicwuamtes0.jpg]
Like Reply
(01-09-2023, 01:05 AM)bsrsbr4 Wrote: smiled at u and took the office bag as if I was ur wife ( enjoying this feeling as i am having my own black bull)..

asked u do u want to eat any thing... with the food I prepared...

I brought water and gave it to u n while doing ur fingers touched my hands ( felt like as if it was my hubby touching me).

( i alwys love to do the all ur household works as I am feeling u as my man inside with all my feminine feelings ooozing).

( feel like to have a baby inside me)

[Image: 286619632_fo0tyicwuamtes0.jpg]

( i didnt thanked u for any of the help u do in the house as otherwise i would have had to do some work but because of u i was living like a king )

( as u gave me the glass of water our skin tone contrast was very visible as ur palm was milky white and my palm was dark black )

( as u asked about dinner) i will have dinner by 9 pm karan and i want something sweet tonight ( it was 7 pm now )

( i was watching cricket sitting on couch )

bring my trouser and banyan ( as i was still in shirt and pant ) 

gulp gulpp gulpp ( started drinking water)
Like Reply
Rainbow 
(01-09-2023, 01:11 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i didnt thanked u for any of the help u do in the house as otherwise i would have had to do some work but because of u i was living like a king )

( as u gave me the glass of water our skin tone contrast was very visible as ur palm was milky white and my palm was dark black )

( as u asked about dinner) i will have dinner by 9 pm karan and i want something sweet tonight ( it was 7 pm now )

( i was watching cricket sitting on couch )

bring my trouser and banyan ( as i was still in shirt and pant ) 

gulp gulpp gulpp ( started drinking water)

I was bit felt inside as you dind't said thank for the house hold work I am doing... ( but still my heart is feeling for u if u open up n like me as a sissy).

when your hand touched i felt it like you are my man to be owned to get my feminity explored... ( I had a fetish for big black bulls with big tool).

i said sure Satish hav dinner at 9 I will also wait and i have made sweet as well.

I went inside bed room and brought the night pant along with the banian and gave to you..

when u were driking the water I felt like u r drinking my feminine juicesss from my boi pussy..

[Image: 286619635_fo7uyorxeaeswks.jpg]
Like Reply