Innocent wife tricked and seduction
Introduction

I have been itching to write for long time about the events in my life pre and post marriage but I thought I will not  be able to do justification to the actual events, nevertheless let me move on to the events that happened post marriage.

I will try to write to the best of my remembrance and will try to make it crisp, feedback highly appreciated and apologies if I am making any mistakes or if the events are boring.

Bit about myself, Am a software engineer and I am from old school of thought where woman should be independent in terms of job but not open in terms of displaying PDA nor be an experimental in having sex before marriage or having an extra marital affair etc. 

Moving ahead into the story of late there was lot of pressure from my parents to get married. Succumbing to the pressure i have agreed to check out the girls they have shortlisted for me and of the shortlisted ones I was mesmerized by a beautiful girl in yellow saree and I was spellbound to see her as I was able to see her delicate waist and the folds she has. She was slim and fair in color. I immediately said yes to the girl and we got engaged. 
[+] 6 users Like HornyHusband's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Continue
Like Reply
Continue please provide long update
Like Reply
Good starting
Like Reply
Great start
Like Reply
(11-07-2023, 10:22 PM)HornyHusband Wrote: Introduction

I have been itching to write for long time about the events in my life pre and post marriage but I thought I will not  be able to do justification to the actual events, nevertheless let me move on to the events that happened post marriage.

I will try to write to the best of my remembrance and will try to make it crisp, feedback highly appreciated and apologies if I am making any mistakes or if the events are boring.
clps clps clps
Eager to read the seduction already, though it may be a bit fair away. 
Little more description on wifey possible???
Like Reply
Chapter 1

Marriage was couple of months away and she went back to her internship in Hyderabad so did I to Hyderabad. Once I came back I broke the news of my engagement to my friend ( Rohit ) and one fine evening when I was with Rohit my fiancé ( Divya ) called and asked me to meet me for dinner, since I didn’t want to disappoint Rohit I took him along as I told him we will booze before Divya’s call came.

Divya is an innocent traditional girl and always has a thinking of dressing for her husband so she wore a beautiful black saree which accentuated her whitish skin at right places and to match it up she wore black blouse with push up bra unaware of the fact Rohit will be coming. When Rohit saw my Divya he was spellbound and mesmerized and I could see spark in his eyes.

I didn’t like the way he saw my fiancé and I wanted to ask him to leave him but I felt bad that he was a friend since my school days and didn’t want to hurt him, in parallel I had a thought that if I was in his place I would also ogle at such a beauty.

Divya and Rohit eyes met and she was surprised and taken back to see him. She noticed him checking her out and tried to cover herself.

I asked both of them to sit and excused myself to wash my hands/face ( so as to hold table and no one occupy ) and I could hear from the place what they are talking. Rohit sensing this quick opportunity started flirting carefully checking out where am I.

Rohith: Hi Divya
Divya: Hi Rohit
R: Congrats on your engagement
D: Thanks
R: He is hell lucky to have such a beautiful wife like you!!!
D: ( taken back on such a direct comment ) Thank you Rohit so do I.
R: you are being modest but looking at you I definitely think he’s lucky
D: thanks Rohit again.
( by the time I come back and I was really pissed off to hear the way he spoke, controlling my anger )
Me: you both can wash your hands and come back!!!
( Again Rohit sensing opportunity to talk to her waited for her to get up and followed her immediately back of her very closely to her - there are few people in line )
R: Divya, can you smell a strong smell, looks like someone has used strong perfume
D: no i can’t Rohit
R: then it must be your body smell
D: ( shocked to hear ) what??
R: ( scared ) I meant it might be your perfume
D: oh Yeah I have applied
R: You smell really good Divya
D: ( shocked to hear ) What ??
R: ( scared ) I meant your perfume is really good
D: Oh!! Thank you, even my fiancé didn’t notice nor complement till now
( was really angry that she said this )
R: oh Divya don’t worry am there it’s ok even if he doesn’t notice you, I will be your secret admirer
D: ( surprised and sheepishly smiling ) yeah sure Rohit thank you ( at the same time little frightening for her to hear comments in the first meet and thinks to avoid him )
( now I am beginning to think if she is a good girl she will def not allow his advances or maybe am overthinking while I was lost in this thought Divya bends to washes her hand )

R: ( quickly checks if am seeing  checks the outline of  Divya and notices her black bra and the smooth skin ) stands little close to her so as to enjoy the fragrance emiting from her
( was really angry that he was hitting on his best friends fiancé and she also notices in the mirror that Rohit is checking her body, feels uncomfortable and immediately comes back )
R: Divya, since you’re in Hyderabad in case of any emergency pls call me if he doesn’t pick up the call
( from inside I was thinking Divya don’t give him your number )
D: sure Rohit thanks
R: how will you call do you have my number
( looks hesitatingly towards me for any signal )
Me: since I didn’t want to be rude to him I said yes Divya pls take his number
( Divya gives a mis call )
( we all finish our lunch  and move back to respective homes)
[+] 2 users Like HornyHusband's post
Like Reply
(15-07-2023, 10:58 PM)HornyHusband Wrote: Chapter 1

R: oh Divya don’t worry am there it’s ok even if he doesn’t notice you, I will be your secret admirer
D: ( surprised and sheepishly smiling ) yeah sure Rohit thank you ( at the same time little frightening for her to hear comments in the first meet and thinks to avoid him )
( now I am beginning to think if she is a good girl she will def not allow his advances or maybe am overthinking while I was lost in this thought Divya bends to washes her hand )

Ahh damm it.  Why did she had to share her number. 

Hot and Wonderful start.
Like Reply
Amazing waiting for update.. looking forward how story proceeds
Like Reply
good start dear, please give regular updates.Thank you.
Like Reply
Hey buddy..what happened to the story? Will it continue?
Like Reply
Very good
Like Reply
Waiting for the update
Like Reply