Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having sex with my wife right now
Will be having sex with my wife in sometime...wanna know juicy details ping me asap
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
yup. want to know the juicy details :P
Like Reply
Gonna have sex with my wifey tonight...will be open to chat before the session.ping me ur telegram id.
[+] 1 user Likes tharkihubby's post
Like Reply
(20-09-2023, 07:16 PM)tharkihubby Wrote: Gonna have sex with my wifey tonight...will be open to chat before the session.ping me ur telegram id.

Oh Yes. I am interesed to know How you enjoyed ?
Like Reply
Hi
Would love to chat
Telegram id- leonidus009
Like Reply
going to fuck my wife in sometime as she just finish her bath and roaming nangi in house I am excited ,, aur koi mere nangi wife ko fuck karna chaoge, my wife 34 36 38  big ass and pinkish nipple
Like Reply
(20-11-2023, 02:32 PM)ravimadhvi99 Wrote: going to fuck my wife in sometime as she just finish her bath and roaming nangi in house I am excited ,, aur koi mere nangi wife ko fuck karna chaoge, my wife 34 36 38  big ass and pinkish nipple

Dm me for real dirty conversation
Like Reply
(20-11-2023, 02:32 PM)ravimadhvi99 Wrote: going to fuck my wife in sometime as she just finish her bath and roaming nangi in house I am excited ,, aur koi mere nangi wife ko fuck karna chaoge, my wife 34 36 38  big ass and pinkish nipple

Hello everyone i m here to make some open minded friends, i m niks 24y male looking for a teenager girl,mature lady or cuckold husband or brother who interested in erotic conversation. My teli id is @shy_niks  
[/quote]  
Feel free to contact with me, privacy ad safety is guaranteed or hangout - find2frnd;
Like Reply
every time when my wife finish her bath she  roam nangi  for 10/ 15 min drying/looking out for panty bra etc , I love that scene ,I go closer to her grab or squeeze her  boobs (38 )/pussy(trim) and her big 38 nude ass chicks it feel so good it makes me instant hardon
Like Reply
more fun today she was preparing for bath removed all clothes and she was full nangi , as she was about to go for bath she got phone call and she picked up the phone ,(purinangi ), she was looking nice with 36 boobs with pink \\\nipples// bobbies bouncing / and hs grown up few more hair on her pussy , she nearly took 15 min talking in full nangi
Like Reply
(01-12-2023, 12:40 PM)ravimadhvi99 Wrote: more fun today she was preparing for bath removed all clothes and she was full nangi , as she was about to go for bath she got phone call and she picked up the phone ,(purinangi ), she was looking nice with 36 boobs with pink \\\nipples// bobbies bouncing / and hs grown up few more hair on her pussy , she nearly took 15 min talking in full nangi

Show me your wife
My telegram - Thewatcher05
Like Reply
DM me to get added to my TG group to talk abt my wife
Like Reply