Adultery Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap
Bug 
                                                       Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap

Hello everyone this is mortal back again with new story. This story has been sent to me by my viewer Aditya from Hyderabad. It's a real life experience of Aditya So we will see the rest from his perspective. 

Myself Aditya Rao aged 29 from Hyderabad. Being from a military background family, i got a gifted physique. Iam almost 6feet, dark skinned with broad shoulders and muscular body. I hit gym 5 days a week as i like to be fit and lift heavyass weight.

Now coming to love of my life, my wife Pallavi Rao, At that time Pallavi was 26, a beautiful petite with dusky complexion and a very cute face. She is about 5'-2", 51kg with 34 B breasts and a killer heart shaped ass. Her nipples are very large and sensitive and are over ½ inch long when erect. But one of the most important part of her body is her delicate and extremely tight pussy, very sensitive and always like a leaky tap which can easy drop water when she excited. On her small frame her assets seem amazing. She looks more or less like "Dimple Hayathi". 

[Image: Dimple-Hayathi-Hot-Saree-photos-from-Khi...1044&ssl=1]

I met her on badminton court during our college days and we both fell in love with each other. After dating her for almost 3 years, we reached out to our parents for marriage proposal. 

After marriage we shifted to Bangalore as we both got placements. I worked for MNC with impressive salary and Pallavi worked as IT consultant for a private firm. 

Pallavi was quite horny during college days, so we both lost our virginity on our first dating anniversary which we celebrated in Oyo room of course.

We have been married for 4 years. As we both were working profession, so we could only give less time to our personal life. We didn't consider for kid yet due to our busy schedule. It was only on Sunday that we went out to play badminton in morning then pubs(for drinks) or movie in evening, and had sex in night. 

Three years later our sex life appeared to become routine though we were regularly having sex but it was limited to weekend, it had become kind of a duty rather than fun. So we started reading stories and seeing blue movies to ignite the spark again. 

This introduced us to threesome, foursome, lesbian and wife swapping concepts. As we both were first love to each other, so never experienced sex with many partner like others, what it would be like to be with another man or woman just once in our life. Which is why the concept of being with another partner excited us both.

Initially we did not think much about swapping cause both of us being very possessive to one another. Slowly we started telling each other our fantasies whenever we met another good looking couple in pub or during office parties and did role plays, thus bringing each other to fantastic climaxes. 

On a weekend as usual we went to our badminton court on our SUV as its far from our Apartment. On reaching the court we started to get ready for our match. Suddenly then i saw Amar and his wife Priya on the ground, it's for first time i saw them on that field. They were jogging but upon seeing me they started to come towards us. 

Actually myself and Amar work for same firm but from different branches, so different offices. But we have met each other few times during office get together or during parties. Neither of us were close to each other, we were just colleagues. 

Both Amar and Priya hail from Pune, they are marwadis. They shifted to Bangalore as Amar got posted here. They are married for almost 3 years with no kids. 

Now talking about Amar Aggarwal, he must be around 5'-7" same age as mine but very fair. He is fit but not muscular type. You can say he is built like a athletic.

Priya Aggarwal is 5'-6" height 25 aged. she looks Gorgeous with excellent package of beauty, firm and soft breasts with little fat around waist and very fair in colour and attractive bubble buttocks, curly hair and cute lips. She is a dance trainer and herself a belly dancer, so you can imagine how hot she is.

Anybody sees her will definitely like to talk to her and develop friendship though she is married. She has excellent dressing sense with cute smile on her face. She wears tight dresses that exposes her body shapes. she quite resembles kajal Aggarwal.

[Image: Hindi%2BActress%2BKajal%2BAggarwal%2BNav...BSaree.jpg]

On that particular day Priya has wore a pink eclipse tank top which perfectly showcased her big tits shape and size. Her white flowers printed mini skirt which showed her thunder thighs. 

Amar was in t-shirt and sweatpants with running shoes. 

My wife Pallavi has wore a white T-shirt and tight sports leggings which showed her slim thighs and her heart shaped ass. 

While I had wore a T-shirt and shorts
[+] 7 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start give lenthy update with picture
[+] 1 user Likes shrujay123's post
Like Reply
(08-07-2023, 06:21 PM)Mortalbeast Wrote:                                                        Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap

Nice, 2 hot women.   Both perfect material for xxx.

Waiting to read next.

Pls do reduce pic size.
Like Reply
Nice start to the match.

You are the writer, your choice but shapes of both ladies could have been different as desired more by hubby of other one.

Don't rush the story, take your time.
Like Reply
Very nice sir please continue
Like Reply
(08-07-2023, 06:21 PM)Mortalbeast Wrote:                                                        Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap

Hello everyone this is mortal back again with new story. This story has been sent to me by my viewer Aditya from Hyderabad. It's a real life experience of Aditya So we will see the rest from his perspective. 

Myself Aditya Rao aged 29 from Hyderabad. Being from a military background family, i got a gifted physique. Iam almost 6feet, dark skinned with broad shoulders and muscular body. I hit gym 5 days a week as i like to be fit and lift heavyass weight.

Now coming to love of my life, my wife Pallavi Rao, At that time Pallavi was 26, a beautiful petite with dusky complexion and a very cute face. She is about 5'-2", 51kg with 34 B breasts and a killer heart shaped ass. Her nipples are very large and sensitive and are over ½ inch long when erect. But one of the most important part of her body is her delicate and extremely tight pussy, very sensitive and always like a leaky tap which can easy drop water when she excited. On her small frame her assets seem amazing. She looks more or less like "Dimple Hayathi". 

[Image: Dimple-Hayathi-Hot-Saree-photos-from-Khi...1044&ssl=1]

I met her on badminton court during our college days and we both fell in love with each other. After dating her for almost 3 years, we reached out to our parents for marriage proposal. 

After marriage we shifted to Bangalore as we both got placements. I worked for MNC with impressive salary and Pallavi worked as IT consultant for a private firm. 

Pallavi was quite horny during college days, so we both lost our virginity on our first dating anniversary which we celebrated in Oyo room of course.

We have been married for 4 years. As we both were working profession, so we could only give less time to our personal life. We didn't consider for kid yet due to our busy schedule. It was only on Sunday that we went out to play badminton in morning then pubs(for drinks) or movie in evening, and had sex in night. 

Three years later our sex life appeared to become routine though we were regularly having sex but it was limited to weekend, it had become kind of a duty rather than fun. So we started reading stories and seeing blue movies to ignite the spark again. 

This introduced us to threesome, foursome, lesbian and wife swapping concepts. As we both were first love to each other, so never experienced sex with many partner like others, what it would be like to be with another man or woman just once in our life. Which is why the concept of being with another partner excited us both.

Initially we did not think much about swapping cause both of us being very possessive to one another. Slowly we started telling each other our fantasies whenever we met another good looking couple in pub or during office parties and did role plays, thus bringing each other to fantastic climaxes. 

On a weekend as usual we went to our badminton court on our SUV as its far from our Apartment. On reaching the court we started to get ready for our match. Suddenly then i saw Amar and his wife Priya on the ground, it's for first time i saw them on that field. They were jogging but upon seeing me they started to come towards us. 

Actually myself and Amar work for same firm but from different branches, so different offices. But we have met each other few times during office get together or during parties. Neither of us were close to each other, we were just colleagues. 

Both Amar and Priya hail from Pune, they are marwadis. They shifted to Bangalore as Amar got posted here. They are married for almost 3 years with no kids. 

Now talking about Amar Aggarwal, he must be around 5'-7" same age as mine but very fair. He is fit but not muscular type. You can say he is built like a athletic.

Priya Aggarwal is 5'-6" height 25 aged. she looks Gorgeous with excellent package of beauty, firm and soft breasts with little fat around waist and very fair in colour and attractive bubble buttocks, curly hair and cute lips. She is a dance trainer and herself a belly dancer, so you can imagine how hot she is.

Anybody sees her will definitely like to talk to her and develop friendship though she is married. She has excellent dressing sense with cute smile on her face. She wears tight dresses that exposes her body shapes. she quite resembles kajal Aggarwal.

[Image: Hindi%2BActress%2BKajal%2BAggarwal%2BNav...BSaree.jpg]

On that particular day Priya has wore a pink eclipse tank top which perfectly showcased her big tits shape and size. Her white flowers printed mini skirt which showed her thunder thighs. 

Amar was in t-shirt and sweatpants with running shoes. 

My wife Pallavi has wore a white T-shirt and tight sports leggings which showed her slim thighs and her heart shaped ass. 

While I had wore a T-shirt and short

Nice start. Keep it up.
Like Reply
Bug 
                                                                            PART II 

Amar came towards me and extended his arm for handshake. We did handshake like a gentleman and began to introduce ourselves.

Me- Iam really sorry mate i have met you many times but i forgot your name. 

Amar- haha No issue bro, people recognise me as husband of a hot wife lol This is my hot wife Priya, we hail from pune. 

Me- Pune is a beautiful and cleanest city. Anyways this is my wife Pallavi. We both are from Hyderabad.

Amar- Dude you forgot to add 'hot'. I mean she is really beautiful, what do you say Priya. 

Priya- will you stop making others nervous. Iam sorry guys he just gets carried away. 

Me- Haha it's fine, she is indeed beautiful tho. 

(till now my whole focus was on Priya, what a beauty she was. And that outfit made me look even more at her. I could make out her nipples shape from that top and her thunder thighs on that skirt looked amazing. She had such a charming personality, forcing you to get close to her)

Pallavi- hello Priya, how long you both have been married(she hit her elbow on my side chest, i guess she noticed me drooling over Priya, I looked at her in question face) 

Priya- we had our 3rd anniversary together but we haven't planned for kids yet. 

Pallavi- no way, we too haven't planned for kids yet.

Priya- yeah it's a hectic life you know. By the way iam dance teacher in my own institute.

Pallavi- ohh my, your so talented, i always wanted to learn dancing but couldn't manage time. 

Priya- no problem, i can teach you on Sundays. Your are very fit, you could learn easily. 

Amar- If you both kitty cats had you chatting then my brother would come out of pressure and say something.

(I LOOKED AT AMAR IN QUESTION FACE)

Amar- come-on dude, i can see you staring at priya. You can tell her whatever you have in your mind, she won't mind, i won't mind. I guess your wife won't mind either.

Now priya looked at me smilingly and did a small turn around shaking her booty. 

Priya- did you like what your seeing Mr 

(now everyone was looking at me for my answer. Even my wife Pallavi didn't seem angry, she was smiling)

Me- you are really gorgeous Priya. I mean honestly you could put a super model to shame with your looks.

Priya-awww thankyou, that's so generous of you. 

Amar- do you guys play badminton.

Me- yeah we play on every weekends. It's has become kind of a habit now. (then i told them about our past and how we met at badminton and all) 

Priya- damn that's why Pallavi butt look great. (We all laughed out loud, i could see pallavi get shy and she kept smiling.)

Amar- But main thing is does it feel great too. 

(I was startled by his remark but nodded in smile as he had a jolly personality. But then Amar was trying to look at Pallavi butt, so she got nervous and caught my hands, then she started to press my hand in her fingernails. When i looked at her she was smiling naughtily i guess she was enjoying all these attention. Then priya stopped amar )

Priya- you always do big talks only, look how they play badminton together.

Pallavi- Do you guys too play any sports Amar- we often play bedroom games, iam really good at it. 

Priya- you suck at it, actually he's good only in running. You tell him to run, he will run that's it. Did you guy's see how he was running ahead of me like he didn't even care to stop for me. 

Amar- why should i run slow, why don't you run little faster.

Me- that's how it's goes man, you have to go easy on your wife. Sometimes i let Pallavi win so as to make her happy. 

Pallavi- what, are you serious babe? I win because iam good in it. Don't hide your weakness by being generous.

Me- oh really i bet you if i played on my full potential you are goanna lose.

Pallavi- let's see, who wins today big boy.

Priya- see that's how you challenge amar, do you know any other sports then just running. 

Amar- don't test me, iam good at every sports.

Priya- really you think you can play against Aditya. I mean look at him he's gonna eat you for lunch.

Amar- okay i accept your challenge but can you play against pallavi, She's gonna eat you for breakfast.

Priya- fine, i accept the challenge

Me- it's gotten late, we can't complete all challenges. So let's do two challenges today pallavi vs me, then amar vs me. Next weekend pallavi vs priya. 

Amar- wait, we can do all challenges today itself. I want my trophy today itself, i have heard enough of her. 

Me- i don't think so buddy, its gotten late already. When sun will be up its gonna get too hot to play.

Amar- Here i have a plan, why not play doubles. You want to play against pallavi, i want to play against priya. So me and pallavi vs you and Priya. So that i can win against her.

Me- oh no buddy if you want win, then you should probably be on my side. You have chosen wrong side it seems. 

Pallavi - oh hello husband i can hear you, you seem quite over-confidence that you could beat me.

Me- i always win honey! 

Priya- Actually pallavi, you might have won but you just a got a loser on your side. So honestly don't stress yourself, embrace the loss. 

Amar- oh really you think iam a loser, then what will you do if i win.

Priya- Honey, loser will get punished. So you better think what kind of punishment you want.

Amar- Are you all seeing this, she is so sure about my defeat. Well then the team which loses will have to 'drink a vodka shot'. 

Pallavi- what, drink in the morning.

Me- Oh no darling, now i have to carry you home lol.

Amar- it's best punishment, "drink in the morning". So that other partner get to tease all day long and they won't forget about this day. 

Priya- I accept the challenge.

Pallavi- It's fine with me.

Me- okay then let's start the match.

(well before the match i was so hyped cause i thought i would win easily but during match i realised Priya didn't even know how to hold the racket properly, while Amar was decent and my wife being a excellent smasher it became clear that i was going to lose. I tried to defend but once Pallavi knew Priya couldn't play she kept targeted her. We lost by a huge margin and every time pallavi hit a Smash she would smirk at me. While Amar was excited by my wife's playing style and kept praising her.) 

Priya- iam so sorry Aditya, i didn't knew Amar could play badminton. I thought we both would be like a extra player while you would defeat pallavi. 

Me- It's fine priya, it's just a game. Actually those two cheated, when they saw you couldn't play still they kept targeting you. I tried but 2 vs 1 isn't a piece of cake. 

Priya - Yeah, but actually iam quite impressed with you right now. You were awesome, calm, composed, not being jitty, like i can come every morning just to watch you play. 

Amar- I bet that loser would be asking you for forgiveness isn't it Aditya. Man you totally choosed a wrong person.

(i saw priya was getting sad, so had to tell something)

Me- No she was quite good for first time, after few games iam sure she would catch up. 

(Priya came near me held my hand and said thank you in a cute smile and boy i had shivers in my whole body)

Pallavi- how was the game honey(with a smirk) 

Me- It was great but you know some champion decided to target a first timer to get win, like a pussy lol.

Pallavi- who told you to choose her, also isn't she being kinda touchy with you. Her focus wasn't on game, all she did was stare at you. 

Me- seems like someone is getting jealous hun.

(priya was just few feet's before me, then she bend to tie her shoe lace and oh my god in her mini skirt i could see her beautiful upper thighs. Her long well shaped legs and her bulging butt just gave a hard on. I just got frozen)

Pallavi- Seriously honey, in front of your wife. For your kind information your wife also has a nice ass which you adored. 

Me- oh come on honey, not her butt, her skirt. I want you to wear that type of skirt tonight for our late night Game in our bedroom. (saying i groped handful of her ass) 

Pallavi- you cheeky bastard, i knew it, your goanna demand something like this. Okay let it be tonight hehe. Honey i think you should get a pink sweatpants like Amar, it looks good. 

Me- wait a minute, what was going between you both. All cheering and he was giving you fly kisses and all.

Pallavi- oh it's nothing honey, its just that he got excited by defeating his wife. 

Me- Ufff her butt was great! 

Pallavi- you idiot how could you say something like that in front of your wife. 

(she started to hit me playfully for sometime) 

Me- wait Amar was also staring at you, but i guess he was just playing around. 

Pallavi- He is a fun going person. Actually they are so cheerful and gorgeous couple. We all can be good friends tho. 

Meanwhile Amar was busy in teasing his wife.

Priya- Just look at them and learn something you idiot. They also had a game but look how lovely they are and here you are just barking of a single game. 

Amar- whatever it is, conclusion is you lost and now you should accept your punishment. 

Me- oh come man not in morning. We both accept it you won, now let's head towards home.

(i looked at my wife hoping she will save me) 

Pallavi- no way, you wanted to see me drunk right. Now i want to see you drunk, so you could remember who is better.

Priya- oh my god are you guy's serious right now. (both of them nodded in assurance) Well then come on Aditya let's get it over with. Once we get home Amar, your gonna get some. 

So we went to a nearby bar and we sat on table opposite to each other. Priya and me took one shot as per punishment, then priya suggested amar to drink as it was good. So amar also took a shot. Then both priya and amar recommended pallavi to try, as she was the only one who didn't got drunk. After much persuasion pallavi agreed but i didn't take second one as i had to drive. So priya and amar took their second shot to give company to my wife. 

We all chatted for a while on our personal stuffs mostly on marriage and relationships. In between Amar would crack jokes, which got us laugh out loud. But after a while my wife Pallavi was getting high, and our new married friends, Amar and Priya, were also quite high. So slowly our topic diverted to sex life and we all agreed that our sex life's isn't that great anymore as we all are busy.

Then Amar intervened and said no my friend it's not about time, truth is we have gotten bore to same partner and same sex style, so we need to do something to spiceup our marriage life. 

Pallavi - Guys, i don't think we should discuss this topic here in bar. It's a interesting topic, so we better keep it for future. 

Amar- I totally agree with you Pallavi, your such a beauty with brain. (saying this he came forward and held my wife's hand and kissed her hand. Pallavi didn't oppose, she smiled at him. Also i was ok with it as i know Amar is just playful guy.) 

Priya- We can discuss this on our home. Why don't you guys visit us today. 

(i looked at my wife, she held my hand and nodded yes saying we should visit our friends house) 

Me- yeah sure We all started to leave but as Amar and Priya were quite high, so they requested me to drop them, which i agreed. 

We all started to walk out of Bar towards our SUV.

Pallavi- Amar has such playful personality nah, it's good to have such a cheerful person in group. 

(i smiled and nodded yes) 

As we were getting near our car, Priya requested to let her sit in front as she would feel dizziness in back cause she was drunk. It was then decided that Priya would keep me company in the front seat, and my wife Pallavi to join Amar in the back seat. 

Myself and my wife Pallavi were walking closely, then Amar came from back and started talking about today's match, he gradually slid over next to me, and it wasn't long before he had an arm over my wife. 

Amar- Dude did you forget we are winners, you better walk with someone loser like priya lol 

(i could see my wife giggling through all this, then from back Priya came and put her arm around my shoulder.)

When we reached near our car, Amar himself opened back door for Pallavi, when she was getting inside he spanked her butt through her tight leggings. She shrieked and started to rub her ass, but she didn't look angry at all.

Amar looked towards me and said 'it feel good too'.

Priya looked at me and said, He gets quite naughty when he is drunk. 

(i felt little unusual leaving my wife in back with him).

When i opened front door for Priya. she looked at me and said i get even more naughty, she moved her ass like facing difficulty to sit all while Rubbing my upper thighs and pressing her butt exactly at centre. 

(Iam sure she must have felt my hard dick.)

Our companions did seem as a fun loving couple who liked to party but I don't think that they were in a swinging lifestyle. I think they are more into flirting with other partners. It seemed like we were all getting quite cosy and i wasn't sure were this all was leading.

what's goanna happen next guys, Will these two couple get excited to all this and choose swingers lifestyle or will try to protect their wives. i would love to hear all your suggestions
[+] 7 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply
Thanks everyone for love and support. Iam so grateful for receiving all those suggestions from you.
This is my Second story, so Iam trying hard to make it realistic and as erotic as possible.
Like Reply
Good grip in the story.
Waiting to get into some real action.
It's fun to see both husband and wife pouncing on other couple.
Like Reply
Excellent bro thank you very much.
Like Reply
Post photos how these 2 couples look
Like Reply
Wow.great build up.
Like Reply
Bro please update super story
Like Reply
good going
Like Reply
Sir please update
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Update pls bro.
Like Reply
Nice story please update bro
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
Extremely sorry for delay in update guys. I was sick for few days. But i can guarantee that in next 2-3 days a big update is coming.
[+] 1 user Likes Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply