Adultery Big ass wife gets a real upgrade
Hey everyone, this is my first time writing something that I'm going to post on the internet, Hope I do some justice to the viewer and let me know if you want me to keep going

The concept is a cliche interfaith adultery

Update 1

Bangalore, A city in southern India with one of the most diverse people all over the country. The weather, The comfy heat and chilled state is a great place to settle, These characteristics made Ashok(34) and his wife Divya(32) move from Ahmedabad to Bangalore and to put up a branch of Ashok's industrial hardware shop over here. Ashok and Divya were married in a traditional arranged marriage and they both have been happy ever since, Ashok is a dedicated man with tunnel vision of becoming rich and to grow his company into a international brand, He is one hardworking man, His wife Divya is a housewife with a height of 5'4 comparatively short but her body is as compared to a latina with a tiny waist, big boobs and an even better ass, Her boobs were 36, waist 28 and her ass a whopping 41, she had thighs that would match her huge ass. But, Divya was also a cultured woman with love only for her hubby

As days come by Ashok organised an opening ceremony for his store, Divya was getting ready and the both couple left their home for the ceremony

They both arrived near the store, Divya got down from the car. The people from the ceremony were just struck when they saw Ashok's wife, Her brown skin and her peach shaped body got everyone staring at her. Most of Ashok's friends were talking about they would have fucked Divya if she were their wife and how they would have smacked that ass every other minute, Every guy got jealous of Ashok being married to such a great piece

After all the Pooja and rituals of the ceremony, finally the day got over and as days passed by Ashok's regular life started to play, He would leave the house to go to work at 10 am with kissing his wife bye, months went by and Ashok's hardware started to grow bigger, there were much more good feedbacks, the demand of his product grew. Ashok realised that the men he hired were too slow and weak to lift some heavy hard things, His fellow store neighbour suggested him that he should hire a *****, As muslims had very good experience about the work and were strong and muscular who could easily lift some heavy metal, Ashok agreed and informed few people around the market in need of a well built ***** man, The next week starts, Ashok leaves for work and reaches his shop, He enters the shop and looks at a tall muscular man standing outside his shop and the stranger comes inside and says

Yusuf - Hi sir, My name is Yusuf khan(40) and I heard it from my friend down the street that you were short in labour and wanted someone like me to work 

Ashok - Oh yes yes! I certainly do, I need a man with enough experience and does a lot of hard work

Yusuf - That absolutely works for me

Ashok and Yusuf agreed to each other and he was hired

Months had gone by, Ashok with the help of Yusuf's hard work, His business started to grow more, Yusuf was able to work at such an efficient level, He would easily pick up 30 kgs in each hand and would handle all the dispatching process of the shop, Ashok was just impressed by his work and started to see the benefits in return, One day Yusuf confronts to Ashok saying

Yusuf - Boss, I don't think so I'll be working here anymore

Ashok was shocked - What happened, Is there a problem with the work? Tell me, I'll help you right away!

Ashok was extremely worried and started to overthink about how this will effect the business

Yusuf - The small room where I used to stay on rent is being sold and I've been told to empty it soon

Ashok thinks about this and is trying to find a way to make Yusuf stay, Ashok then remembers about the room below his house near the parking area was just empty space and says to Yusuf

Ashok relived - Don't worry Yusuf, I've got just the solution, There is a room just below my house which is empty and which is the perfect place for you to stay

Yusuf - But, I don't have any money on me to pay the advance deposit for now

Ashok smiles - Don't worry man, I've got this, you don't have to pay anything

Yusuf thanks him for the help and Ashok breathes calmly after making an asset like him stay 

The next day, 

Ashok after a day full of work returns home, Rings the bell and Divya opens the door and she sees Ashok with Yusuf, Ashok looks at Divya's confused look

Ashok - Divyaa! This is Yusuf the guy who works at our shop that I told you about 

Divya - Oh yes! Nice to see you Yusuf

Yusuf ignoring all the talk and was just staring at Divya's waist which was 1/3rd covered by the saree and the excess cloth of the saree which was tucked below her belly button, Yusuf could only imagine a sexy woman like her, Yusuf soon realises the greetings from Divya and replies

Yusuf - Thank you ma'am

Divya - You don't have to call me ma'am, Call me Divya

Ashok - Divya, Yusuf from now will stay in the ground floor room 

Divya - that's absolutely fine

All three of them enter the house and Yusuf again looks at Divya's ass while see walks towards the kitchen, Every step she walked her ass jiggled, Yusuf was just in pure awe about how sexy that ass is, Divya brings a glass of water and offers it to Yusuf, Divya then asks 

Divya - Yusuf ji, where does your wife stay?

Yusuf answers - Actually, My wife and kids stay at Ajmer, Rajasthan. I visit them twice a year 

Divya - That's sad, you must miss them everyday

Yusuf - Yeah, I do. Sometimes it's hard 

After a small chit chat between both of them, Yusuf leaves for his room downstairs. Divya and Ashok are having dinner and Divya says

Divya - Ashok, don't you think it's about time we have a baby?

Ashok - Babe, I want to be settled. I don't think right now is the best time

Divya with a saddened voice - oh okay, maybe I am wrong

Even though Ashok and Divya had sex a few times, they really never tried it passionately. For Ashok sex was a stress buster and for Divya it was about having a baby. They finished their dinner. Ashok thought to himself that he shouldn't have said Divya about not having a baby, As they both get on the bed, Ashok with mixed feelings says

Ashok - Hon, I don't mind going one round tonight, I think it's been a while since we had sex, Soooo

Divya - You must have had a hard day today, You should rest and sleep

Ashok realises that he spoiled her mood at the dinner table and she is upset, He thinks to himself and decides to foreplay and make up for her. They both were laying on each side of the bed. Ashok slowly creeps up to her and slowly moves his hand towards her curvy stomach which was covered with a little sweat because she had cleaned the kitchen just before she got on her bed, Ashok slowly moves his hands towards the navel and fingers her belly button, Divya in the meantime knew what her husband was trying to do, As she slowly turned her body towards her husband and faces him, Ashok smiles looking at her wife's beautiful face and then moves his face into her neck and starts kissing it, Divya was feeling it and started let out small inner moans, Ashok starts to lick her neck and slowly removes the pallu of her saree from her shoulder, Ashok watches as his wife's boobs and pressing it gently from above the blouse, Ashok moves his face upwards towards her face and kisses her cheeks and then moves towards those perfect lips and touches it slowly kissing it, Divya makes some advances and returns the kiss and keeps her hand behind his neck, while her other pant makes it way to the body his pant and slowly rubs his dick from above the pant, This play happened for about 3 minutes. Divya stops rubbing his dick and moves her hand inside the pant and takes out his dick and patiently gives a hand job, Ashok moans as his wife's soft hands touches his dick, Ashok looks at Divya and says

Ashok breathing - Divya, shall we do it?

Divya smiling - Yeah, I am ready

Ashok gets naked as his fully erect dick which was only 5 inches, He then starts to strip her from the below, He unties the saree knot and removes it completely, Now Divya was only in blouse and her panties, Ashok in a hurry removes it and what a scene it was, Divya's fat pussy lips and thick thighs, Divya was just as sexy Ashok could have imagined, Ashok comes from above slowly kissing Divya and fixes his cock towards her pussy and inserts his dick

Divya - Aaah Hmmm (moans)

Ashok starts to fuck her slowly from the missionary, As he lets out small moan, Divya gets horny at this point and wanted it more, she brought up her hand at the back of her husband

Divya - Yessss babeee!! Come onnnnnn, fasterrrrrrr

Ashok motivated by his wife starts increasing his pace

Thappppp thapppp thaappppp thapppp 

As Divya's ass started to clap from the action, Ashok's fast fuck only lasted a minute. His small dick would just slip out of her pussy disrupting the intensity, Ashok started to slowly fucking and after a mere 4 minutes of action, Ashok shouts 

Ashok - I am about to cummmmmmmmmm, Myy goddd

And then stops, pulls out his dick and unloads his juices on his wife's stomach, As he reaches orgasm, he falls over to the side of the bed and lays down silently. Meanwhile, Divya was just not satisfied. She was nowhere near her orgasm. Divya with an upset feeling slept, thinking she could do nothing about it
[+] 8 users Like Dio2804's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super start. Ashok keeping yusuf busy in shop and she is going to keep him busy in bed.
[+] 1 user Likes Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply
Keep it up buddy
Like Reply
Nice triller story
Like Reply
good start
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
super
Like Reply
great start reminds me of my big ass wife Anita.... love to chat and share her pics shes getting more used to being expose slowlly..

gmail is julyjunemangos; and telegram is @bigmangos

[Image: 01-1.jpg]
Like Reply
Pls update fast...
Like Reply
superbbbb
Like Reply
Really good
Like Reply
Nice Story
Like Reply
Great starting
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
Update 2

The night was lonely, quiet and long for Divya. She wanted her family to grow and to bear a child. Even though she was sad, she also understood at the same time how difficult it was for Ashok, For him a rich and good lifestyle mattered the most, Even though he had sufficient money for both of them, he was always hungry for more success, This was one of the reasons Divya fell in love with him and stayed loyal all the time 

It was morning, Ashok woke up, Divya was already up and was doing a morning routine consisting of stretching, some kettlebell exercises and some squats, Divya always had a thing for workouts as she maintained her body like no one else would. Her ass was built on the basis of this morning's workout. Ashok on the other hand was always tired from the work he had at the store and would barely accompany his wife. Ashok gets out of his bedroom and washes his face and greets his wife who was working out

Ashok - Good morning babe

Divya - Good morning

Ashok hugs his wife from behind and slowly moves his hands towards her ass and presses it and says - You don't have to workout, your body and this fat ass is already perfect

Divya - I workout because it is fun and to be healthy unlike you 

Ashok - Babe, I barely have any energy left when I come back from work

Due to his work, Ashok has lower belly fat and a slightly hunched back from all the desk work he does at his shop.

Today is Sunday and on Sundays it's considered a holiday for the market. So, Ashok is free and is on call with one of his friends from college, Divya was busy deciding what to cook for breakfast, She decides to make sandwiches and calls for Ashok and asks

Divya - Ashok, can you buy some groceries for breakfast, please!

Ashok puts his call on hold - Babe, I'm talking to my friend, can you go and buy it for this one time

Divya helplessly nods her head - okay fine

Divya picks up some cash and heads out to buy groceries

Yusuf downstairs was about to take a bath, As he hears the sound of door closing from upstairs, After a minute he sees Divya coming down from stairs and as she came down, His eyes were stuck at Divya's boobs as they jiggled up and down as she was coming downstairs, Divya wore a tight black blouse with contrast of a olive green saree

Yusuf sees those boobs again with much more intensity and says in his mind - What a piece she is, if I had a chance in my lifetime I would love to caress those big melons

Divya as she reached downstairs, notices yusuf who was standing there shirtless getting for a bath with a towel tied below. Divya was also shy to talk to a man who is shirtless but Divya starts to walk towards the main gate as she notices Yusuf's body. Yusuf was tall and was built with a lot of muscles, He had a broad manly chest filled with hairs with big arms with a wide back, Divya was impressed with the fit Yusuf was

Yusuf also looks at Divya from the back and stares at her big ass - Man, I want to slap those buns so hard

Divya remembers that she forgot the keys to the scooty, turns back and heads upstairs. Divya walks towards the stairs and looks at Yusuf once again and this time closely as she sees his abs, she then slowly looks below and finds a strange bulge above the towel and then starts going upstairs. Divya reaches upstairs and gets the keys and comes downstairs. Meanwhile Yusuf was inside the bathroom taking a bath, Divya starts her scooty and leaves

Divya finds a vegetable vendor that stops her scooty and starts to get her vegetables needed for the day, She chooses all the basic vegetables like tomatoes, onion, potatoes and fruits, She then grabs a cucumber which she needs for the sandwich. As soon as she grabbed the cucumber all of her thoughts went back to what she saw when she looked at Yusuf. She realises that the bulge over the towel was none other than Yusuf's dick, she felt a strange feeling inside her body thinking about some other man's dick, she felt weird

The vendor - Hello ma'am, are you going to stand here all day long 

Divya comes back to her senses - yes yes, I mean nooo

Divya - How much is the total for all of these

Vendor - It's Rs.230 

Divya pays him and leaves, Divya riding the scooty was thinking about Yusuf and felt ashamed after realising it was Yusuf's dick

Divya reached home went upstairs and started cooking

Ashok sees Divya's tense face - Divya, what happened? you look a little tensed

Divya at a fast pace - No nothing happened, why would you say that. The sandwiches are ready, go sit at the dinner table I'll bring your breakfast

Ashok - Weird, okay!

Ashok walks off towards the table, Divya looks a little relieved

Divya brings the breakfast and the both couple start to have their breakfast, Ashok and Divya talk for a while, Divya then asks Ashok

Divya - Let's go out today for shopping, I need some things to buy for myself 

Ashok agrees - Yeah, I need some new clothes too, let's finish our breakfast and in an hour or two we'll leave 

Divya - Perfect!

After an hour or so, They both leave to enjoy their shopping

Divya and Ashok reach the mall, they start spending their time there by shopping as they smiled, hugged and laughed while enjoying their weekend, They finished their shopping it was almost noon and time for lunch, They had lunch at a restaurant and leave for their home

They both reached their home and rested for a while 

Divya then remembers that it's already 4 pm and it was time for her to water the plant 

Divya - Babe, It's time to water the plants downstairs, can you go please do it!

Ashok - Leave it babe, nothing is gonna happen to those plants and I'm tired from driving the car 

Divya knew this would be the answer and she had to do it 

Divya - Fine, you rest here. I'll go water the plants

Divya goes downstairs, she grabs the water pipe and starts to spray the plants one by one, It has been almost 3 minutes since she started and almost every plant was done except for one. The one which was near Yusuf's room, Divya as she went near to the plant, she remembered about what happened with the encounter with Yusuf

Divya started to water the plant, As she was watering it she heard a strange moan from inside the room - Ahhhh yesss

Divya was startled wondering what Yusuf was doing there. Out of curiosity Divya goes near the small window to find out, she peeks through slightly into the window and what she saw completely shocked her

It was Yusuf jerking off his dick

Divya got angry about a man jerking off just below her house. As she got furious she peeked a little more and was in pure disbelief of what she saw, What se saw was a complete view of Yusuf's dick, Her breathing got heavy and she forgot that she was supposed to be angry. Yusuf's dick was a wide 10 inch long penis which he was heavily masturbating 

Divya was shocked by looking at such a thing, it was abnormally big for her, She stared at his cock for 30 sec, His cock was oiled up and was shining, Divya felt a tingling sensation inside her stomach

Yusuf now was heavily jerking off and letting out manly moan - Aaahhhhh fuckkkkk!

Divya heard it and quickly sat hiding below the window

She said to herself - What is that thing, Why is it so big, I've never seen such a thing in my life. It is twice as big as Ashok's 

She began to breathe heavily, Her boobs were so stretched like it was about to pop out of her blouse, Divya now got up and peeked again, Her eyes were stagnant on his dick, For her it was totally new to see something so big

Yusuf is almost at his end, Divya looked up closely without getting noticed, As he began rubbing his dick faster, Divya knew he was about to cum, Divya notices Yusuf's balls as they shrink and Yusuf's body shaked as he reached the climax

Yusuf let a loud moan - Fuckkkkkk!! AArghhhhhhhh!! Yessssssss

Yusuf's load just popped out of his dick and flew a distance on to the wall, Divya was shook at what she saw, A huge amount of thick and white cum as it came out of his dick

Divya got hot by looking at that, She got horny and she realised that it was unethical and disloyal towards her husband for looking at someone else's dick, She quickly walked to her home upstairs and found herself at guilt
[+] 9 users Like Dio2804's post
Like Reply
Wow what a brilliant update u post brother.....hats off to you....bt pls don't make it hurry and pls seduce diviya very slowly.....
Like Reply
wow awesome writing....you have an exceptional flair for writing...great skills for erotica....keep going bro...and please make Divya wear a real low saree below her belly button and some skimpy blouses to tease Yusuf ...
Like Reply
Fantastic
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Amazing update
Like Reply