Fantasy Beggars are Choosers!
Under the pouring rain, Fathima, a 32-year-old doctor, sought refuge in an under-construction building. Her hair was drenched, dark strands clinging to her face, and her clothes clung to her body, accentuating her feminine curves. The sleeveless deep-cut blouse she wore revealed a hint of her delicate collarbones, while her saree, soaked and transparent, clung below her navel, enhancing her sensual appeal.

As Fathima tried to find solace in the abandoned building, her eyes met those of a 50-year-old beggar named Rasul. His rugged appearance, weathered by the hardships of life, did little to hide the intrigue in his gaze. Curiosity sparked within him as he approached her cautiously, his tattered clothes damp from the rain.

They stood there, captivated by each other's presence, momentarily forgetting the world around them. The sound of the rain formed a symphony in the background, creating an intimate ambiance.

Rasul spoke first, his voice gravelly yet gentle, "You seem lost in this storm, my lady. May I offer you shelter?"

Fathima, her voice soft and tinged with vulnerability, replied, "Thank you, kind sir. The rain caught me by surprise, and I sought refuge here. I never expected to find someone amidst this desolate place."

Rasul's eyes crinkled in a weathered smile as he motioned towards a partially sheltered area in the building. "Come, let's find a drier spot. We can wait out the storm together."

They moved deeper into the building, their footsteps echoing against the walls. The air was thick with anticipation as their conversation flowed effortlessly. Fathima shared stories of her experiences as a doctor, her passion evident in every word she spoke. Rasul, in turn, regaled her with tales of his life on the streets, painting a vivid picture of survival and resilience.

As they spoke, a bond formed between them, transcending the boundaries of their respective backgrounds. The allure of their connection grew, fueled by the intense chemistry that simmered beneath the surface. Their eyes locked in a silent agreement, an unspoken desire that could no longer be ignored.

Raindrops continued to fall outside, creating a symphony of sensuality within the building. The world around them seemed to fade away as Rasul leaned in, his breath warm against Fathima's skin. The subtle touch of his hand on her waist sent shivers down her spine, electrifying her senses. Their lips met in a passionate embrace, their bodies entwined, lost in the throes of a forbidden desire.

In that moment, time stood still as Fathima and Rasul discovered an intense connection that surpassed societal boundaries. The under-construction building became their sanctuary, witnessing the collision of two souls in a moment of raw and undeniable passion, fueled by the electricity of the rain and the unspoken understanding between them.

[+] 7 users Like voluptuoustales's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super start. go on
Like Reply
ABC
[+] 6 users Like voluptuoustales's post
Like Reply
Super update. Doctors one night stand with Begger
Like Reply
These plots r alluring as xpcted , but fuk at the drop of a hat spoils... 2gether with ur writing skill ,a bit more development/ bckdrop wud make wholesome
Like Reply
super
Like Reply
Missing your writings so much...
Kindly update....
Like Reply
Waiting for continuation...
Like Reply
great start
Like Reply