Adultery Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden
Thumbs Up 
Chapter 1:

Raindrops cascaded down the windows of the bustling Mumbai office, creating a rhythmic symphony as Urvashi sat at her desk, staring outside with a hint of disappointment in her eyes. She adjusted the delicate strand of pearls adorning her neck, a shimmering reminder of the grand celebration that was not to be. It was her fourth wedding anniversary, and she had planned an evening of blissful indulgence with her husband at the prestigious hotel Taj. However, the relentless downpour had dashed her hopes, leaving her stranded within the confines of her workplace.

Urvashi reached for her phone and dialed her husband's number, her voice betraying a sense of resignation. "Darling, I'm afraid we'll have to cancel our plans for tonight. The rain shows no signs of stopping, and I don't want to risk getting stuck in the city. It's disappointing, I know."

Her husband, understanding but visibly disappointed, responded, "I understand, Urvashi. Safety comes first. We can always celebrate another day. Don't worry about me; I'll head home and make some arrangements. You take care and try to get home as soon as you can."

Urvashi, a 29-year-old married lady, emanates a captivating presence as she gracefully adorns a saree and a white blouse, beautifully complementing her well-proportioned figure. The saree delicately drapes over her curvaceous 36D-28-36 frame, accentuating her natural beauty and enhancing her feminine allure. Every fold and drape of the fabric emphasizes the harmonious balance of her body measurements, creating a visually striking silhouette.

The white blouse she wears end way above her slender 28-inch waist, defining her hourglass figure and highlighting her graceful curves. The tailored fit of the blouse with deepnec enhances her natural proportions, adding an element of sophistication and elegance to her overall ensemble.

As Urvashi moves, the gentle sway of the saree reveals her well-balanced 36-inch hips, creating a captivating rhythm that draws the eye and enhances her overall allure. The balanced measurement of her hips further contributes to her hourglass figure, further accentuating her femininity.

Completing her captivating appearance, Urvashi adorns herself with a pearl necklace, matching jewelry, and a mangalsutra. The pearl necklace, gracefully resting on her décolletage, complements the curves of her bust and adds a touch of sophistication to her ensemble. The matching jewelry, thoughtfully selected to enhance her overall look, adds a radiant sparkle that highlights her features.

Beyond her striking physical appearance, Urvashi's warm and welcoming nature makes her a joy to be around. Her kind-heartedness and genuine interest in others create an atmosphere of comfort and appreciation.

Relieved yet apprehensive about her impending solitude in the office, Urvashi sighed softly. She glanced around the empty workspace, noticing a lone figure still diligently working at his desk. It was Zaid, the newest member of her team, known for his remarkable dedication and a jovial nature that could brighten the dullest of days.

Urvashi walked over to Zaid's desk and tapped him lightly on the shoulder. "Zaid, it seems we're the only ones left here. Looks like we'll have to keep each other company until the rain lets up."

Zaid turned around, his dark eyes gleaming with mischief. "Well, lucky for you, I'm an excellent companion, Urvashi. Rain or shine, I'll make sure you don't get bored."

Urvashi chuckled, her gaze softened by a mixture of amusement and gratitude. "I appreciate that, Zaid. We might as well make the most of this situation, even if it means being stuck here."

As the hours ticked by, the two colleagues found themselves engrossed in a conversation that effortlessly transitioned from work-related matters to their personal lives. Urvashi shared anecdotes about her husband and the adventures they had embarked upon in their four years of marriage. Zaid, always quick-witted, responded with tales of his own misadventures and his aspirations for the future.

In the midst of their lighthearted banter, Zaid couldn't resist indulging in a playful flirtation. With a mischievous grin, he leaned in slightly and said, "You know, Urvashi, if it weren't for this rain, you would have missed out on spending quality time with me. I suppose there's a silver lining to every cloud, or in this case, torrential downpour."

Urvashi couldn't help but laugh, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Oh, Zaid, you certainly know how to find the silver lining. But let's keep it professional, shall we? After all, we're colleagues."

Zaid's grin softened into a warm smile, his tone sincere. "Of course, Urvashi. Professional it is. But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy each other's company and make the most of this unexpected evening together."

Urvashi's gaze momentarily wandered to the drenched streets outside, observing the relentless downpour that showed no signs of abating. It reminded her of an impending hunger gnawing at her stomach, intensified by the aroma of street food that wafted through the office windows. With a sigh, she turned to Zaid.

"I'm famished, Zaid. Would you mind keeping me company while I step out to grab something to eat? I'll be quick," Urvashi said, her voice tinged with a touch of hunger.

Zaid nodded, a playful gleam in his eyes. "Absolutely, Urvashi. I'm happy to join you on this culinary adventure. Let's brave the rain together."

Urvashi and Zaid ventured out into the pouring rain, clutching their umbrellas tightly as they navigated through the submerged street. The raindrops danced around them, soaking their clothes despite their best efforts to stay dry. Laughter echoed through the downpour as they approached a popular street food stall.

The scent of freshly fried pakoras and sizzling pav bhaji filled the air, awakening their appetites further. Urvashi couldn't resist the allure of the steaming delicacies, and she eagerly placed an order. As they waited, Urvashi's eyes met a vibrant saree displayed at a nearby boutique, catching her attention.

"Oh, that saree is stunning," Urvashi remarked, pointing towards the vibrant fabric. "I've always admired such colors, but I never had the chance to wear something so vibrant in the office."

Zaid's eyes sparkled with an idea. "You know what, Urvashi? Why not treat yourself to that saree? It would look absolutely amazing on you. Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

Confused yet intrigued, Urvashi watched as Zaid slipped away for a moment, returning with a shopping bag discreetly hidden behind his back. With a mischievous smile, he presented it to her.

"I couldn't resist, Urvashi. I secretly bought that saree for you while you were ordering food. Consider it a surprise gift to brighten up this rainy day and your marriage anniversary," Zaid revealed, his excitement palpable.

Urvashi's eyes widened in surprise, a mix of gratitude and astonishment coursing through her. "Zaid, I don't know what to say. That's incredibly thoughtful of you. Thank you."

With a touch of hesitance, Urvashi decided to change into the new saree right there in the office, aware that her blouse, petticoat, and the wet saree couldn't be easily dried. She found a private corner and carefully removed her wet clothes, draping the new saree around her without a blouse or petticoat. The vibrant fabric clung to her curves, accentuating her natural beauty.

Zaid couldn't help but admire Urvashi's confidence and the way she embraced the unexpected. "Wow, Urvashi. You look absolutely stunning. That saree was made for you."

Blushing at the unexpected compliment, Urvashi smiled gratefully. "Thank you, Zaid. This saree is indeed a wonderful surprise. You have an impeccable taste."

As Urvashi's damp clothes hung limply, waiting to be dried, Zaid realized he could offer a solution for himself as well. He remembered the spare set of dry clothes he kept in his drawer as a backup for situations just like this. With a smile, he retrieved the clothes and quickly changed into them.

"I've got a backup plan too, Urvashi," Zaid said, twirling around to show off his fresh attire. "I always keep a spare set of clothes in my drawer. Now we're both ready for anything!"

Urvashi couldn't help but laugh at Zaid's preparedness. "You're quite the handyman, Zaid. I appreciate your quick thinking. We make quite the duo, don't we?"

Zaid offered a solution. "Why don't we turn this into a makeshift fashion show, Urvashi? We can use the fan to dry your clothes while you continue to don the gorgeous saree."

With their damp clothes set aside and Zaid donning his backup attire, they resumed their conversation, their bond growing stronger amidst the shared experience of navigating the rain-soaked city.

As Urvashi and Zaid spent more time together, their professional relationship slowly transformed into a deep and meaningful connection. The rainy encounters had served as the catalyst, breaking down the barriers that had initially separated them.
[+] 1 user Likes untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 2:

Few weeks went by, as Urvashi and Zaid continued to work side by side, sharing moments of laughter, support, and understanding. The office became a place where they found solace in each other's presence, their bond growing stronger with each passing day.

One evening, it was raining heavily again,  after a particularly demanding day at work, Urvashi found herself sharing her personal struggles with Zaid. They had moved beyond the confines of office discussions and now confided in each other about their hopes, dreams, and fears.

Zaid listened intently, his eyes filled with empathy and genuine concern. "Urvashi, you're an incredible woman. You have so much strength and resilience. I truly believe in you and everything you're capable of."

Urvashi felt a warmth spread through her heart, a deep appreciation for Zaid's unwavering support. His words touched her in ways she hadn't expected, and she realized that her feelings for him were evolving beyond friendship.

Days turned into nights as Urvashi found herself thinking about Zaid even outside of work. His humor, kindness, and unwavering belief in her abilities had captivated her heart. She couldn't deny the growing attraction that pulsed within her, urging her to cross the boundaries they had both carefully maintained.

One evening, as they found themselves alone in the office once again, a charged silence enveloped the room. Urvashi took a deep breath, summoning the courage to express what had been weighing on her heart.

"Zaid," she began, her voice filled with a mixture of nervousness and anticipation. "I can't deny the connection we have. You've become an important part of my life, and I can't help but feel drawn to you in a way that goes beyond friendship."

Zaid's eyes widened slightly, surprise mingling with his own hidden emotions. "Urvashi, I've been feeling the same way. The more time we spend together, the stronger my feelings for you become. I never expected to find such a profound connection in the workplace."

Their words hung in the air, the weight of their unspoken desires finally finding a voice. The boundaries that had once separated them began to crumble as they allowed themselves to explore the depths of their feelings.

With hesitant steps, they moved closer to one another, their hearts beating in unison. Urvashi, dressed in a fitted navy blue dress that accentuated her curves, radiated a quiet elegance. Her hair fell in soft waves around her shoulders, and her eyes shimmered with a mix of vulnerability and longing.

Urvashi reached out, her hand trembling slightly, as she cupped Zaid's cheek. In that moment, the world around them faded into insignificance, and the only thing that mattered was the undeniable connection between them.

They closed the gap between them, their lips meeting in a tender and passionate kiss. It was a moment of surrender—a choice to embrace the uncharted territory that lay before them.

The rain continued to pour outside, casting a romantic veil over the city as Urvashi and Zaid embraced the depth of their newfound connection. Their lips moved in perfect harmony, their kiss reflecting the unspoken desires and longing that had been building between them.

At that moment, time seemed to stand still. Urvashi's fingertips lightly grazed Zaid's cheek, her touch conveying a mixture of tenderness and urgency. His hands found their place on her waist, pulling her closer as their bodies melted into each other.

The sensations that coursed through Urvashi were electrifying, setting her soul ablaze with a passion she had never experienced before. Zaid's touch ignited a fire within her, awakening desires she had kept hidden for so long. She felt the weight of their shared vulnerability, knowing that they were entering uncharted territory, a forbidden realm where their love could flourish but also face immense challenges.

As their kiss deepened, their bodies pressed against each other, a subtle exploration of longing and connection began to unfold. Urvashi could feel the fabric of her dress clinging to her dampened skin, hinting at the sensuality of the moment. The raindrops that had permeated her attire served as a reminder of the storm of emotions brewing between them.

A surge of desire coursed through Urvashi's veins, urging her to continue exploring the boundaries of their connection. With a mixture of anticipation and trepidation, she broke away from the kiss, her breath slightly ragged. "Zaid," she whispered, her voice filled with a mix of longing and a hint of surrender, "I never thought I would feel this way. But being with you, it's as if the world has shifted, and everything feels so right."

Zaid's voice was filled with both determination and tenderness. "Urvashi, you have awakened something within me that I never knew existed. This connection we share, it's powerful. And I promise to stand by your side, no matter the challenges that lie ahead."

Their eyes locked, an unspoken understanding passing between them. The rain continued its gentle rhythm outside, its melody serving as the backdrop to their intimate moment. Urvashi, driven by a mix of desire and vulnerability, reached up to caress Zaid's wet hair, her touch infused with a longing that transcended words.

Without a word, they silently agreed to explore the depths of their desires. Urvashi led Zaid away from their workstations, their hands intertwined, as they sought solace in a small lounge area in the office. The room exuded a sense of intimacy, with soft lighting and a plush couch inviting them to surrender to their desires.

They sat down, their bodies gravitating toward each other. Their hands remained intertwined, fingers tracing delicate patterns on each other's skin, as they shared a moment of silent contemplation.

Urvashi, overcome with a surge of boldness, leaned in and placed a tender kiss on Zaid's lips. The taste of rain mingled with their passion, as their mouths danced in sync. Their kisses were a delicate exploration, an expression of their longing and the intensity of their connection.

With each touch, each caress, their desires grew bolder. Urvashi could feel her heart racing, her body yearning for more. The sound of their hushed breaths filled the room, amplifying the charged atmosphere that enveloped them.

As their hands ventured further, delicately exploring each other's bodies, they experienced the intoxicating blend of vulnerability and desire. Urvashi felt a hunger within her, a longing to immerse herself in the depths of their forbidden love.

In the heat of the moment, Urvashi broke away from the kiss, her eyes locked with Zaid's. "Zaid, let's embrace this love, this connection that has brought us together. Let's defy the boundaries and explore the depths of our desires. I want to be with you, completely and unapologetically."

Zaid, his eyes filled with a mix of adoration and determination, nodded in agreement. "Urvashi, I have yearned for this, for us. Together, we will face the challenges that come our way. I promise to love you fiercely, to cherish every moment we have."

Their embrace grew more intense, their bodies entwined in a dance of longing and surrender. In that small office lounge, they found solace and sanctuary, a haven where their love could flourish without judgment.

As the rain continued its gentle serenade outside, the world around them faded into insignificance.
Like Reply
Good start continue...
[+] 1 user Likes Praveen84's post
Like Reply
Chapter 3:

With hesitant steps, they moved closer to one another, their hearts beating in unison. Urvashi, dressed in a fitted navy blue dress that accentuated her curves, radiated a quiet elegance. Her hair fell in soft waves around her shoulders, and her eyes shimmered with a mix of vulnerability and longing.
Urvashi reached out, her hand trembling slightly, as she cupped Zaid's cheek. In that moment, the world around them faded into insignificance, and the only thing that mattered was the undeniable connection between them.
They closed the gap between them, their lips meeting in a tender and passionate kiss. It was a moment of surrender—a choice to embrace the uncharted territory that lay before them.
The rain continued to pour outside, casting a romantic veil over the city as Urvashi and Zaid embraced the depth of their newfound connection. Their lips moved in perfect harmony, their kiss reflecting the unspoken desires and longing that had been building between them.
In that moment, time seemed to stand still. Urvashi's fingertips lightly grazed Zaid's cheek, her touch conveying a mixture of tenderness and urgency. His hands found their place on her waist, pulling her closer as their bodies melted into each other.
The sensations that coursed through Urvashi were electrifying, setting her soul ablaze with a passion she had never experienced before. Zaid's touch ignited a fire within her, awakening desires she had kept hidden for so long. She felt the weight of their shared vulnerability, knowing that they were entering uncharted territory, a forbidden realm where their love could flourish but also face immense challenges.
As their kiss deepened, their bodies pressed against each other, a subtle exploration of longing and connection began to unfold. Urvashi could feel the fabric of her dress clinging to her dampened skin, hinting at the sensuality of the moment. The raindrops that had permeated her attire served as a reminder of the storm of emotions brewing between them.
A surge of desire coursed through Urvashi's veins, urging her to continue exploring the boundaries of their connection. With a mixture of anticipation and trepidation, she broke away from the kiss, her breath slightly ragged. "Zaid," she whispered, her voice filled with a mix of longing and a hint of surrender, "I never thought I would feel this way. But being with you, it's as if the world has shifted, and everything feels so right."
Zaid's voice was filled with both determination and tenderness. "Urvashi, you have awakened something within me that I never knew existed. This connection we share, it's powerful. And I promise to stand by your side, no matter the challenges that lie ahead."
Their eyes locked, an unspoken understanding passing between them. The rain continued its gentle rhythm outside, its melody serving as the backdrop to their intimate moment. Urvashi, driven by a mix of desire and vulnerability, reached up to caress Zaid's wet hair, her touch infused with a longing that transcended words.
Without a word, they silently agreed to explore the depths of their desires. Urvashi led Zaid away from their workstations, their hands intertwined, as they sought solace in a small lounge area in the office. The room exuded a sense of intimacy, with soft lighting and a plush couch inviting them to surrender to their desires.
They sat down, their bodies gravitating toward each other. Their hands remained intertwined, fingers tracing delicate patterns on each other's skin, as they shared a moment of silent contemplation.
Urvashi, overcome with a surge of boldness, leaned in and placed a tender kiss on Zaid's lips. The taste of rain mingled with their passion, as their mouths danced in sync. Their kisses were a delicate exploration, an expression of their longing and the intensity of their connection.
With each touch, each caress, their desires grew bolder. Urvashi could feel her heart racing, her body yearning for more. The sound of their hushed breaths filled the room, amplifying the charged atmosphere that enveloped them.
As their hands ventured further, delicately exploring each other's bodies, they experienced the intoxicating blend of vulnerability and desire. Urvashi felt a hunger within her, a longing to immerse herself in the depths of their forbidden love.
In the heat of the moment, Urvashi broke away from the kiss, her eyes locked with Zaid's. "Zaid, let's embrace this love, this connection that has brought us together. Let's defy the boundaries and explore the depths of our desires. I want to be with you, completely and unapologetically."
Zaid, his eyes filled with a mix of adoration and determination, nodded in agreement. "Urvashi, I have yearned for this, for us. Together, we will face the challenges that come our way. I promise to love you fiercely, to cherish every moment we have."
Their embrace grew more intense, their bodies entwined in a dance of longing and surrender. In that small office lounge, they found solace and sanctuary, a haven where their love could flourish without judgment. She started kissing him passionately, her tongue exploring the depths of his mouth. Urvashi's hands moved to Zaid's waist, tugging at his shirt until it came off, revealing his toned and muscled body.
The sight of his rippling abs set Urvashi's heart ablaze with a surge of desire. Their lips remained intertwined, the kiss growing more intense as their bodies became increasingly entwined. Urvashi couldn't help but marvel at the muscular physique that lay beneath Zaid's clothes, a reminder of his athleticism and strength.
In that moment, all of Urvashi's worries melted away, leaving her with only one thought—to surrender to her desires, to allow them to explore the depths of their shared connection.
Urvashi continued her exploration of Zaid's body, her hands moving to the waistband of his pants. As she tugged at the fabric, a hint of nervousness crossed his eyes, his breathing becoming ragged. Urvashi broke away from the kiss and cupped his face in her hands. "Zaid," she whispered, her tone filled with tenderness and understanding, "we don't have to go further. We can stop if you want."
Zaid, a look of determination on his face, shook his head. "No, Urvashi. I want to be with you, all of you. I promise that I'll take care of you."
The vulnerability in Zaid's voice conveyed his deep-rooted feelings. His words inspired Urvashi to move forward, to dive into the unknown with him. Their lips met once more, and their hands reached for each other's bodies, exploring each other's curves and dips. Urvashi let herself be consumed by the moment, surrendering to the fire that burned within her, an inferno that yearned to be unleashed.
Their kiss deepened, a melody of longing and desire that filled the room. Urvashi could feel her heart beating furiously, her entire body throbbing with an intense need for more. The taste of Zaid's lips, the feel of his hands on her body, everything about him seemed to send her mind spiraling into a storm of raw emotion.
Zaid, sensing her need for more, guided Urvashi to the couch. She followed him willingly, eager to explore their shared desires. As she sat down, Zaid crawled over her, his eyes locked with hers. He hovered above her, the weight of his body pressing her against the soft cushions. His hands reached for the zipper on her dress, slowly pulling it down as his eyes lingered on her body.
As the fabric began to fall from Urvashi's shoulders, Zaid gasped in surprise. "You are beautiful," he said, his voice filled with awe.
Urvashi blushed, her cheeks turning red in response to Zaid's words. Her body was full but lithe, with slender legs and big breasts that peaked at the nipples. As she lay beneath him, the feeling of vulnerability increased, filling her with a mixture of embarrassment and longing.
Zaid continued to peel the dress off Urvashi, exposing more of her curves and dips. His fingers trailed along her body, a delicate exploration of the beauty that lay beneath her clothes. Zaid's hands moved to Urvashi's hips, tugging at the dress until it lay bunched up around her waist.
Urvashi could feel the heat of Zaid's touch as his eyes roamed over her body. She could feel her desire building, her nipples becoming erect as they strained against the fabric of her lacy underwear.
Zaid reached down and cupped Urvashi's breasts in his hands, his touch sending a surge of pleasure through her body. He leaned down and kissed her neck, moving toward her chest. Urvashi felt a pang of anticipation as she waited for his lips to move to her breasts. He started removing her dress slowly, teasing her by exposing the curve of her waist. Finally she was out of her dress and just in her black undergarments which were a stark contrast to her milky white body. Golden mangalsutra was giving a perfect look to her huge cleavage
Urvashi closed her eyes, allowing herself to surrender to the moment. She could feel Zaid's breath on her body, and the anticipation was unbearable. As he moved to Urvashi's chest, Zaid's fingertips caressed her skin, his touch sending sparks through her body. Urvashi let her head roll back as the sensations consumed her. She felt Zaid's lips against her nipples over her bra, and he gently sucked on them.
A jolt of pleasure shot through Urvashi, causing her to cry out in pleasure. Her heart pounded furiously as she experienced the euphoria of their connection. Zaid continued to explore her body, kissing and touching her in all the right places. Urvashi felt herself being consumed by the moment, by their shared desire.
Zaid kissed Urvashi deeply, and their hands reached for each other's bodies. They felt a rush of emotion as they explored each other's curves and dips, moving to remove their clothes. Their kisses grew deeper, more intense, as their passion mounted.
As their clothes lay discarded on the floor, Urvashi found herself with her head in Zaid's lap. He caressed her hair as she looked up at him, and the vulnerability and longing in his eyes took her breath away.
Zaid pulled Urvashi closer and began kissing her neck. She let out a soft moan, her breath hitching as he moved toward her breasts. He touched them with his lips, causing Urvashi to tremble with pleasure. She could feel his fingers entwined in her hair as he explored her body.
He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Urvashi, you are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. And I can't believe you're here, with me."
She smiled and turned to kiss him. They embraced one another, their bodies pressed close, as they let their hands wander across each other's bodies. Urvashi could feel Zaid's desire for her, and she knew she wanted this too.
After a while, Zaid looked Urvashi in the eye and asked, "Are you ready?"
She was still wearing her bra & panty, Zaid started removing her underwear. As he did so, Urvashi felt a surge of nervousness. But Zaid touched her gently, his hands moving up her thighs, and she was reassured.
Zaid then helped Urvashi remove her bra and then began caressing her breasts, kissing them as he went. He moved downwards, kissing her stomach, and finally reaching her clean shaved pussy. It was glistening with pink color and moist
Urvashi blushed as she felt Zaid's breath on her most intimate part. He kissed her lightly, teasing her as he reached out and touched her nipples.She was moaning in ecstasy as he continued, until she could stand it no longer and let him explore her body.
Zaid's hands were now caressing Urvashi's thighs, his fingertips tracing patterns on her skin. She moaned softly, the sound escaping from her lips involuntarily. As his fingers moved between her legs, Urvashi felt a sudden flash of desire. She could smell her own scent and knew that she was ready.
Her breath hitched as she felt Zaid's tongue against her wet pussy. He licked it slowly, gently at first, until he could sense the need in her body. She was moaning as he took her in his mouth, licking her clit. Urvashi's heart was racing, her body flooded with arousal as Zaid continued to please her.
As he began moving faster, Urvashi's hips bucked in response. She could feel her body temperature rising, a fiery heat burning deep inside her. She arched her back and cried out, her voice filled with pleasure. Her thighs trembled as she felt herself coming close to orgasm.
Zaid's hands reached out for Urvashi's breasts, and he caressed them as he went down on her. His touch sent shockwaves through her body, causing her to cry out in delight. She was drowning in a sea of sensation, consumed by the pleasure of his mouth against her wet pussy.
As Urvashi neared the brink of orgasm, she felt her body trembling. A rush of warmth washed over her and she knew she couldn't hold back any longer. A wave of pleasure surged through her body, sending her over the edge. She felt a flood of heat between her thighs, as Zaid continued to lick her. He moaned softly as she came and came, and she could sense the satisfaction in his touch.
Afterwards, Urvashi lay beside Zaid on the couch. He pulled her close to him and kissed her, and she could sense the love in his touch. The feelings he inspired in her were intense, almost overwhelming, and she knew that she wanted this man to be her own.
Urvashi realized then that she was in love with Zaid. And as she lay beside him, her body bathed in a sea of euphoria, she knew that it was time to tell him so.
"Zaid, I love you," she said, as he looked into her eyes.
His response was immediate. He pulled her close and kissed her, his lips lingering on hers for a long moment. "I love you, too," he said.
He took Urvashi's hand and held it tightly. "Urvashi," he whispered, his voice thick with emotion. "I have never felt this way about anyone else."
She smiled and pressed her lips against his again.
Zaid reached up and traced his fingers along the curve of Urvashi's face. She closed her eyes and leaned into his touch, letting her body relax as she surrendered to the moment. She now wanted to get fucked by this handsome young man. He could make her feel so alive, so desired.
"Zaid," she said, her voice trembling with excitement. "I want you inside me."
He grinned and pressed his lips against hers. They kissed deeply as Urvashi straddled him. Her pussy was wet with anticipation and she felt her juices trickling down her inner thigh. Zaid was hard with desire, and she could see the lust in his eyes. Urvashi removed the last piece of cloth in his body and looked at a 7 inch proud circumcised cock for the first time.
She gasped. It was a beautiful specimen of manhood. Thick and veiny with a big mushroom shaped tip and no foreskin, Urvashi reached down and touched it. It was warm and pulsing, and it sent a thrill through her body as she grasped it in her hand. She ran her fingers down the length of it, exploring every inch of his cock.
"Zaid, you are gorgeous," she said, smiling.
He smiled back. "Thank you," he said.
Urvashi turned around and lowered herself onto Zaid's cock. She could feel it pressing against her wet pussy. As she moved forward, she felt a wave of pleasure wash over her and she let out a gasp.
Zaid reached down and grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to him. She could feel his body beneath her and she moaned softly. Urvashi began moving up and down on Zaid's cock, feeling the sensations building in her body. His hands were on her breasts now, teasing them as he thrust into her.
Urvashi leaned down and kissed him, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony. She felt a surge of heat between her thighs and cried out in pleasure as Zaid continued to thrust into her. He was driving her wild, sending her to new heights of ecstasy. She felt as if she could go on like this forever, lost in the throes of their shared passion.
As Urvashi's orgasm approached, she could no longer hold back. A wave of euphoria washed over her and she came hard, crying out as she felt Zaid's cock deep inside her. The pleasure was overwhelming, a sweet release that left her spent and trembling.
Zaid had pulled Urvashi close to him, their bodies entwined in a tight embrace. He had rolled onto his side and was holding her tightly, kissing her neck as she lay with her head against his chest. They were still joined together, and Urvashi could feel Zaid's cock throbbing inside her. She loved the feeling of him deep inside her, his warmth surrounding her.
She could tell that Zaid was still hard. And as he began moving slowly, Urvashi realized that she wanted more. He was taking her to new heights and she needed to feel it all. "Oh god," she moaned as he began fucking her again. He was still kissing her, his lips lingering on hers as he rocked his body against hers. She was moving her hips now, thrusting herself against him.

"Yes," Urvashi whispered, as Zaid began to speed up, pumping his cock harder into her pussy. His tongue was exploring her mouth and she felt a sensation deep within her core. Zaid was fucking her, making her cum again. He was taking control of her body and she was helpless to resist. Her pussy clenched tight around him, and she felt her body trembling as he pushed himself deeper inside her.
They were both moaning now, as Urvashi reached down and grabbed Zaid's ass. She was trying to pull him even closer, wanting to feel him as deep as he could go. It felt so good and she knew that she needed this. She had never felt this way before, not even with her husband. She had always thought that Zaid was attractive, but he was much more than that. There was a quality to him that she had never noticed before, something that made her want to be with him. And now that they had been intimate, Urvashi wanted more. She had to have him again.
Zaid was fucking her hard, thrusting his cock deep inside her pussy. Urvashi moaned as she felt his lips on her neck, kissing her skin. She could still feel his cock inside her, his thick length filling her pussy. Her body was shaking now and she knew that she was about to come again. It was happening so fast, the pleasure was intense and she had to bite her lip to keep from screaming. "Yes!" she cried out, her orgasm washing over her as she came hard.
"Oh god, I can't," Zaid groaned, as he pushed himself inside her. His body was shaking and Urvashi could feel his cock throbbing deep inside her pussy. He was cumming, and she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him tight against her. She felt him jerk inside her as he came, his body trembling as he poured his seed into her. "Oh Urvashi," he whispered, holding her close. He came so much, thick and warm as it filled her pussy. It felt so good and she moaned as he began kissing her neck. His limp cock popped out of her gaping pussy, leaving a mess of mixed juices on the couch.
They lay in each other's arms for a long time, neither of them willing to move. The room was silent except for their breathing, and Urvashi closed her eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. Her body felt heavy and she was exhausted, but in the best possible way. It was so intense, and she had never felt anything like that before. She felt different, more alive. She wasn't sure what to say to him, so she kept quiet and waited.
"Urvashi, that was incredible," Zaid finally said, his hand moving over her shoulder to rest on her back. He was caressing her skin, running his fingers down her arm. "I have never felt like that before, not with anyone. You are amazing."
"So are you," she replied, snuggling closer to him. She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair, kissing him softly. "You are special, Zaid. I have never felt this way before." She had meant every word, it was as if a dam had been broken inside her and all of the passion that she had been holding back was finally being released.
They kissed again and Urvashi's hand moved down Zaid's chest, settling on his thigh. He felt so good against her, and she was starting to get excited again. Her body was coming back to life and she could feel her nipples hardening. She started stroking his cock, and he moaned as she began to stroke it slowly.
"Are you ready to go again?" he whispered, looking her in the eye. His cock was growing hard, and Urvashi licked her lips.
"Yes," she moaned, squeezing his cock. "I want you inside me."
Zaid pushed her gently onto her back and she lay on the couch as he stood up, his cock hardening before her eyes. She reached out and took it in her hand, stroking him as he watched her. She wanted him again, needed to feel him inside her. She was so wet and it had been a while since she had been with her husband.
Urvashi scooted forward and spread her legs wide, reaching down with one hand to hold her pussy lips open as she guided Zaid's cock inside her. She was soaking wet and he slid in easily, filling her pussy with his length.
"Oh fuck," he groaned, as he began to pump his cock inside her. Urvashi was moving her hips, thrusting herself against him. She loved how big he felt, his thick cock filling her up. Her pussy was tingling and she moaned, closing her eyes as she savored the feeling.
Urvashi's hands were moving up her body, cupping her full breasts. She loved the way Zaid's cock felt inside her, his hardness moving in and out of her wet pussy. She pinched her nipples, gasping as Zaid's hand moved over her breasts. He was kneading her soft flesh, his fingers moving over her sensitive nipples. "Oh god," Urvashi moaned, as Zaid bent down and began sucking one of her nipples into his mouth. She cried out as he bit down gently on the sensitive tip, feeling her body flush with warmth.
"Your pussy is so tight," he groaned, his cock moving inside her. His movements were slow and deliberate, his thick length hitting all the right spots. "Your boobs are so big and amazing."
"Fuck me," Urvashi whispered, as Zaid's lips moved to her other breast. She was holding his head with both hands now, moaning as he bit down hard on her nipple. He was sucking it into his mouth and she could feel the heat within her core building up. He was going to make her cum again, and she needed to feel that release.
Urvashi was moving her hips in time with Zaid's thrusts, fucking him hard. His cock was slamming into her pussy and she felt a tingling sensation growing within her. She was going to come again, and Zaid was pushing her over the edge. "I'm going to cum," she moaned, her orgasm approaching. She was gripping his hair tightly and he bit down harder on her nipple, making her moan loudly.
"Cum for me," Zaid whispered, his words sending Urvashi over the edge. She moaned loudly, her body shaking as she came hard. Zaid kept pounding his cock inside her, making her cum harder. Her pussy was pulsing around his length, and she could feel her juices gushing out of her. He also came with her, shooting his cum deep inside her pussy. It was so warm and she moaned loudly, feeling the pleasure spreading throughout her body.
Zaid held her close, kissing her lips softly. Urvashi wrapped her arms around him, kissing him back as their bodies shuddered together. She had never felt this way before, and she didn't want it to stop. She felt connected to him in a way that she couldn't explain. "That was amazing," she whispered, as he broke the kiss and leaned his head against her forehead.
"You are amazing," Zaid replied, looking into her eyes. She could see the passion there, his gaze sending chills through her body. "Urvashi, I want to be with you."
"Me too," she replied, kissing him again. They were still joined together and she moved her hips gently, making him moan into her mouth.
Urvashi has came so many times in that one night, which she was not able to do in her 4 years of marriage. She would wake up in the middle of the night, horny and wet, and fuck her husband with a strapon while he slept. But that was different than having sex with a real man, and the difference was more intense than she had expected. Her pussy was sore from the pounding she had taken, and it felt so good. It was so different than what she had experienced before.
Zaid and Urvashi were lying in the couch together, her head on his chest. He was caressing her back gently, his fingers running over her skin. "Urvashi, I need to be with you again," he whispered, as she moved her hand over his hard cock. "I have never been with a woman who makes me feel this way."
"Me either," she said, kissing him softly. She felt the same way, and she knew that she wanted more. She had never felt this way before, and she didn't want to let it go.
"Let's go to my apartment," Zaid suggested, looking at her. "You can spend the night."
Urvashi nodded, and they got dressed quickly. She was wearing the dress she had worn earlier, and her shoes were a mess, but she didn't care. Zaid's cum was all over the inside of her pussy, and it felt good as she walked. She had never been with anyone who made her feel so good, and she was excited to get to know him more.
They got into Zaid's car and drove to his apartment, which was only a few blocks away. His building was nice, and his apartment looked classy.
Like Reply
excellent banana
Like Reply
waooooo, so much details, so sexy, please give her more men to fuck please.
Like Reply
Chapter 4:

It had a large living room with a view of the city, and a kitchen that was connected to the living room. There were also two bedrooms, one for him and one for his roommate who's gone out of town.
They went into the apartment, and Zaid closed the door behind them. He wrapped his arms around Urvashi, kissing her passionately. She was wearing her dress, and she could feel his cock pressed against her belly.
His hand moved down between her legs, rubbing her pussy gently over the dress. She could feel her clit growing hard, and she moaned softly.
Zaid grinned. "You like that?"
Urvashi nodded, her eyes closed, she wanted more. "Yes," she said.
"Then I'm going to make you feel even better," Zaid replied, pushing her dress up. "I want you to suck my cock."
Urvashi looked up at him, a little confused. She didn't know what he meant.
Zaid grinned, kissing her gently. "I want to fuck your mouth."
Urvashi's eyes widened, and she nodded. She was a little nervous, but she was excited to do it. She had never been with a man who was so bold, and she liked it.
Her husband had never asked her to do anything like that. She knelt on the floor, crawling over to where Zaid was standing. She reached out, taking his cock in her hand, and began to stroke it gently. She licked her lips, looking up at him, waiting for permission to begin.
He nodded, and she leaned forward, taking the head of his cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, sucking gently. It was big, and it filled her mouth completely, and she wanted to take as much of it as she could.
Zaid groaned, reaching down with one hand to caress her hair. She took him deeper, sucking him until he hit the back of her throat. Then she pulled back, looking up at him again.
"You're a good girl," he said, stroking her hair. "You like sucking my cock, don't you?"
Urvashi nodded, licking her lips again. "Yes," she replied.
"You want more?" Zaid asked.
Urvashi nodded, opening her mouth wide.
Zaid thrust his hips forward, pushing his cock into her mouth. He gripped her hair, fucking her face as she closed her eyes. She was so hot, and she could feel her pussy getting wetter. She wanted to touch herself, but she knew she had to focus on him.
Urvashi let him fuck her face, letting him use her as he wanted. She could feel his cock hitting the back of her throat, and she tried to breathe through her nose. She didn't know how much longer she could take it, but she didn't want him to stop.
He pulled out suddenly, and she opened her eyes. "Don't move," he said. "I want to fuck you from behind."
Urvashi nodded, moving away from him. She turned around, bending over the couch. She felt exposed, her ass in the air, but she liked it. She loved feeling vulnerable, and she wanted to be vulnerable for him.
Zaid climbed on top of her, putting one hand on her back to keep her down. He used his other hand to push his cock inside of her pussy.
Urvashi groaned, clenching her teeth. She had never been fucked this hard before. It hurt a little, but it was a good hurt. She closed her eyes, feeling him thrust into her.
He grabbed her hips, pulling her back to meet his thrusts. Urvashi could hear his breath in her ear, his voice soft as he told her what to do.
"Take my cock, baby," he said. "You're so fucking tight. You're making me feel so good."
Urvashi moaned, pushing her ass back into him. "I want to make you feel good," she gasped.
"You are," he replied. "You're going to make me cum."
She loved the way he talked to her. She had never felt so special before. She closed her eyes, and he began to fuck her harder. His cock was so big, and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.
"You're so beautiful," he said, panting. "I can't believe you're here."
Urvashi smiled, arching her back. "I'm here," she replied, trying not to moan. "I'm here for you."
"I'm going to cum," he groaned, thrusting into her harder. "I'm going to fill your pussy up."
Urvashi groaned, nodding. "I want to feel it," she gasped. "I want to feel you cum inside of me."
"Yes," he said, his voice breaking. "I'm going to fuck you hard."
"Yes," Urvashi replied, biting her lip. She could feel his cock growing harder inside of her. It was pressing against her g-spot, and she wanted to come with him. She wanted to feel him release inside of her, she wanted to feel his cum dripping out of her.
Her eyes closed, and she let out a soft moan. She could feel herself getting closer, and she wanted to come. "Yes," she whispered, her voice shaking. "Cum in me. I want you to cum."
He groaned, grabbing her hips harder. "I'm going to cum," he said. "I'm going to cum inside of you." He filled her pussy with his seed, and she felt it pouring out of her. She pushed back against him, clenching her teeth. Her pussy was clamping down on his cock, milking him as he came.
When they were both finished, they collapsed on the couch, panting. He kissed her gently, running his fingers through her hair. "You're so beautiful," he whispered. "I want to keep you forever."
"I want that too," she replied, resting her head on his chest.
They sat there quietly for a moment, holding each other. Then he pushed her off of him, looking her in the eye. "I'm going to marry you," he said. "I'm going to take you home and introduce you to my family. I want you to be mine."
Urvashi blushed and pointed towards her mangalsutra which was resting on her boobs. "But what about my husband?" she asked teasingly.
Zaid laughed, shaking his head. "He's just a husband,"
[+] 2 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply
super, waooo so hot
Like Reply
Chapter 5:

As the first rays of sunlight filtered through the window, Urvashi and Zaid found themselves awakened by the gentle glow. The cozy bedroom in his flat that had been their sanctuary during the night now bore witness to the aftermath of their passionate encounter.
Urvashi's gaze swept across the room, taking in the scattered clothing that bore testimony to the intensity of their desires. She felt a mix of emotions welling up inside her, a tumultuous storm of guilt, anxiety, and a lingering sense of fulfillment. Her conscience gnawed at her, reminding her of the boundaries she had crossed, the commitments she had forsaken.
Quietly, she began picking up the articles of clothing, carefully wearing them with a mixture of haste and reluctance. Each garment carried a memory of the night's intimacy, of the vulnerability and pleasure they had shared. As she held her dress in her hands, she couldn't help but feel a pang of remorse.
Zaid, sensing the weight of her thoughts, approached Urvashi with a gentle touch on her shoulder. His eyes reflected a blend of understanding and concern. "Urvashi, I can sense the turmoil within you. We may have taken a leap of faith, but please know that I am here for you. We will face whatever lies ahead together."
Urvashi's eyes welled up with tears, and she looked into Zaid's earnest gaze. "Zaid, I am torn between the love I feel for you and the guilt that grips my heart. What we have done, it feels like a betrayal, a sin.I fear the consequences."
Zaid's expression softened as he pulled her into a reassuring embrace. "I understand your concerns, Urvashi. It's natural to question our actions. But remember, love has a way of transcending boundaries, of challenging societal norms. We cannot change the past, but we can face the future together, no matter what it holds."
Urvashi nodded, finding solace in Zaid's words. They began getting dressed, the weight of their encounter still lingering in the air. With each garment they put on, it felt as though they were donning the layers of their responsibilities, the roles they had chosen to fulfill.
As the last button was fastened, Urvashi felt a mix of apprehension and determination settle within her. She knew that they had crossed a line, but she couldn't deny the depth of their connection, the way their souls seemed to intertwine in that vulnerable moment of surrender.
Stepping out of his apartment, they found themselves facing the world outside, a world that knew nothing of their forbidden love.
She found a few missed calls from her husband on her mobile phone, along with several messages of concern. She quickly tapped out a message to reassure him that she was fine, then put her phone away.
They had crossed a line, and there was no going back. She reached home and opened the door, her husband was still sleeping in their bed, his form still wrapped in the warmth of their bedsheets. The sight of his body, relaxed and still in the morning light, caused a stirring in her heart. She didn't know how to face the man that she had betrayed, that she had loved in secret. She went to the bathroom and cleaned the traces of the night with Zaid and then quietly returned to her bedroom. As she climbed into the bed next to him and drew closer to his body, she found a new source of comfort.
Urvashi wrapped her arms around her husband, drawing his warm body to hers. Her heart fluttered at his soft breathing, at the faint smell of his musky scent that lingered in the air. The guilt remained, but she realized that her love for Zaid had grown too deep to be extinguished by shame.
As Urvashi gazed upon the face of her husband, she couldn't help but reflect on the many nights she had shared with him, the joys and the sorrows that they had endured together. A yearning settled in her heart. She had experienced an intimacy with Zaid that she had never known, a physical and emotional connection that felt like it was beyond the bounds of mortal love.
It was that desire, that longing for more, that made her take a decisive step. She removed her clothes and got inside the quilt with her husband.
His body, warm and relaxed, responded to her touch with a hint of surprise. His eyelids fluttered, and his eyes met hers in a moment of confusion. Then, his gaze softened as he understood her meaning. He leaned over to kiss her, and her arms encircled him as he pulled her closer.
This time, their passion was fueled by the mutual understanding of the depth of their love. It was an act of love, of redemption and renewal.
Urvashi found herself becoming lost in the moment, in the comfort of his embrace. Their lovemaking was tender and gentle, yet passionate and fervent. As he climaxed, she felt a renewed sense of fulfillment, a sense of certainty about what she had chosen to do.
With the early rays of the sun, her husband finally arose from their bed. Urvashi greeted him with a warm embrace, a kiss, and a smile.
"I'm sorry I didn't respond to your calls. I must have been sleeping quite soundly last night. But I am here for you now," she said, her voice a low whisper.
He returned the embrace with a sigh. "I had a feeling something was off, but I didn't want to press the issue. I'm glad you are back. And I'm sorry if I woke you up."
Urvashi chuckled at his remark, then whispered softly. "I think you did more than wake me up. But that's not a bad thing. In fact, I would say it's been quite eventful. Why don't you go back to sleep? I'll join you in a while."
Her husband smiled at her words. "I think that sounds like a fine idea. I could certainly use the rest. There's still a lot to do."
With that, Urvashi watched as he walked out of their bedroom and closed the door behind him.
She settled into her own bed, taking in the lingering scent of her husband. Then, she closed her eyes, the joyous sensations from her encounter still vivid in her mind.
She took a deep breath and sighed with contentment. As the image of Zaid's smiling face lingered in her mind, she couldn't help but feel a flutter of anticipation.
What adventures would this new day bring for them?
[+] 3 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply
Bro...you're doing really well! I'm so impressed with the way you're telling this story—it's truly awesome, and your choice of words is just fantastic. Plzzzz Keep it up.
Like Reply
Fantstic short story
Like Reply
Bro Story was awesome.... keep going its fantastic
Like Reply
keep going
Like Reply
Chapter 6:

On Monday, Urvashi woke up to the sound of her alarm clock, groggily rubbing her eyes as she glanced at her sleeping husband next to her. Urvashi loves her husband but she didn't see the affair with Zaid as a betrayal. It was just another step in her journey to find happiness. With that, Urvashi found herself filled with purpose, her decision to move forward.

Today was a special day for her as she would be going to the office, where she would see her lover, Zaid. A mix of excitement and guilt filled her heart, but she pushed those thoughts aside and focused on getting ready for the day ahead.
Quietly slipping out of bed, Urvashi tiptoed into the bathroom to freshen up. The warm water splashing against her face helped shake off the remnants of sleep. She brushed her teeth meticulously, ensuring her breath was minty fresh for the encounters that awaited her throughout the day.
Stepping out of the bathroom, Urvashi walked over to her closet, pondering over what to wear. She wanted to look professional yet attractive, as if to remind Zaid why he fell in love with her in the first place. After a few moments of indecision, she settled on a tailored black dress that accentuated her curves, paired with a stylish blazer.
Moving to the dressing table, Urvashi carefully applied her makeup. She opted for a natural look, highlighting her best features and adding a touch of subtle elegance. Her long, flowing hair was left down, cascading over her shoulders.She chose a delicate gold necklace, adorned with a pendant intricately designed with diamonds and precious gemstones. Though she wore the mangalsutra as a testament to her marriage, Urvashi couldn't deny the emotions that surged within her when thinking about Zaid. Her mind wrestled with conflicting desires and loyalty, as she was torn between the stability of her marriage and the intense connection she felt with Zaid
Her heart was filled with anticipation.She wanted to see Zaid as soon as possible, to hold him in her arms and feel his warmth against her skin.
She spent the weekend thinking about what she did in the office with Zaid. Zaid was sitting at his desk doing some work as Urvashi entered his office. His face lit up when he saw her. "Good morning, Urvashi."
Urvashi gave him a sweet smile as she approached his desk. "Good morning, Zaid. I hope you had a pleasant weekend. Did you get a chance to catch up on your sleep?"
Zaid chuckled as he thought about what had transpired between them the previous night. "Yes, I did. Thanks for asking."
Urvashi blushed and lowered her head, feeling the warmth of his gaze.
Zaid cleared his throat and looked back at his work. "Anyway, what can I do for you?"
As the conversation continued, Urvashi and Zaid exchanged some work-related information and updates. However, the tension between them was palpable. Urvashi couldn't stop thinking about their affair, and Zaid seemed equally distracted by the situation.
Urvashi finally mustered the courage to bring up the topic, "Zaid, about what happened between us... I just wanted to say that I don't regret it. I know it may seem complicated, but I've realized that I want to explore this connection we have."
Zaid looked taken aback, unsure of how to respond. "Urvashi, I didn't expect you to say that. I care about you too, but this is complicated. We need to be careful about how we proceed."
Urvashi nodded, understanding his concern. "I know it's not going to be easy, but I want to give it a chance. I love my husband, and I don't want to hurt him. But I also can't deny my feelings for you."
Zaid sighed, looking conflicted. "We both need to think about this carefully. It's not just about us; there are other people involved."
Urvashi agreed, "You're right. We need to figure this out. Maybe we can find a way to be happy without hurting anyone."
Their conversation remained tense and uncertain. Urvashi and Zaid knew they needed to have a more in-depth discussion, but they both had responsibilities to consider. Over the next few days, they tried to keep their distance at the office, attempting to focus on their work and sort out their emotions.
In the following weeks, Urvashi and Zaid began meeting outside of work, discussing their feelings and the complexity of their situation. They both realized that they couldn't simply ignore the affair or their feelings for each other.
One afternoon, they decided to leave office early and have lunch together. They sat in silence, eating their meal as they tried to process the situation. After lunch, they walked along the sidewalk, holding hands.
Zaid asked Urvashi, "What are we going to do?"
Urvashi shook her head. "I don't know. I just know that I want to be with you. I know it's not going to be easy, but I don't want to be apart from you."
Zaid smiled, feeling the same way. "Me too. I've never felt this way about anyone before."
They continued walking, enjoying each other's company. The air was cool and comfortable. As they approached a park, Zaid stopped and turned to face Urvashi. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Urvashi responded enthusiastically, pressing her body against his.
When they parted, Zaid asked her, "Do you want to come to my place?"
Urvashi nodded, feeling an anticipation that she had never felt before.
Zaid took Urvashi's hand, leading her through the park. They walked in silence, enjoying each other's presence. The sky was cloudy and the cool air felt good against Urvashi's skin.
She felt a sense of comfort and security as she walked beside Zaid. She knew he would take care of her.
They arrived at Zaid's apartment, and he led Urvashi inside. He gave her a glass of wine, then sat on the couch, patting the cushion next to him. "Come here."
Urvashi obeyed, sitting close to him. She could smell his musky scent, and it sent a tingle through her body. She placed her hand on his thigh and leaned forward, kissing him. Zaid returned her kiss, running his fingers through her hair.
He broke off the kiss and said, "I'm sorry, but I need to know how you feel about us."
Urvashi sighed. "I don't know what to say. I love my husband, and I want to be with you. But I also don't want to hurt him."
Zaid nodded. "I understand. It's a difficult situation, but I think we need to be honest with each other."
Urvashi agreed. "You're right. We need to be open and communicate our feelings. I just want to be with you, but I'm not sure how to make that happen without hurting someone."
Zaid said, "I want to be with you too. I love you."
Urvashi was taken aback, feeling a surge of emotion. "Zaid... I love you too."
They leaned forward and kissed. Their tongues met, and their lips pressed together. Zaid pulled Urvashi close, holding her tightly. His heart was racing, and his cock was hard.
They lay down on the couch, continuing to kiss and touch each other. Zaid lifted Urvashi's dress, exposing her thighs. She was wearing a knee length floral frock that was soft to the touch.
Zaid slid his hand under the fabric, feeling the warm skin of her leg. He stroked her thigh, working his way up to her panties. Urvashi shivered, feeling the sensation of his fingers against her skin. She reached down and pulled her panties aside, revealing her smooth pussy.
Zaid ran his fingers over her warm folds, feeling the wetness of her arousal. He slipped his index finger into her slit, sliding it deep into her hole. Urvashi moaned softly as Zaid's finger glided in and out of her pussy.
"Oooh... That feels so good," she whispered.
Zaid leaned forward and kissed her neck, then her earlobe. He slipped a second finger into her pussy and continued to stroke her slit.
Urvashi moaned again, louder this time. She placed her hand on his shoulder and arched her back. Her hips bucked, pushing her pussy against his hand.
She turned her head and kissed him hard, their tongues intertwined. Zaid's heart was beating rapidly as he felt Urvashi's warmth.
He pulled his hand out of her pussy and began unbuttoning his shirt. Urvashi reached out and helped him, unfastening the buttons.
Zaid pulled off his shirt and dropped it on the floor. Urvashi stared at his muscular chest, running her fingers over his skin. She could feel the hardness of his abs under her fingertips.
She kissed him again, tasting the sweetness of his mouth. Her tongue explored his mouth, probing his warm cavity.
Zaid reached up and squeezed her breasts through the fabric of her dress. Urvashi moaned, feeling the warmth of his touch. She pushed his hand away and slipped off the couch, kneeling in front of him.
She lifted his chin and looked into his eyes. "I want you so much."
Zaid nodded, feeling the same way.
Urvashi grabbed the bottom of his pants and yanked them down. His cock was rock hard, springing out of his boxers. Urvashi wrapped her hand around his shaft, feeling its hardness.
Zaid groaned, enjoying the sensation of her touch. "Urvashi... That feels so good."
She smiled and bent forward, kissing the tip of his cock. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and flicked over his cockhead, then back into her mouth. She continued to kiss his shaft, working her way down to his balls.
She cupped them in her hand and took one into her mouth, licking it gently. She let go and took his cock into her mouth, sliding it deep into her throat. Zaid cried out in pleasure, gripping the sofa cushions.
Urvashi continued to suck him off, stroking his cock with her hand. Zaid's muscles tensed as the pleasure built up inside him.
He sat up and lifted Urvashi's dress over her head, tossing it to the side. She lay back on the couch, exposing her lacy black panties and black bra.
Zaid unhooked her bra and pulled it off her shoulders. He cupped her breasts and kissed them, taking one nipple into his mouth. He nibbled on it gently, feeling its softness against his tongue.
Urvashi moaned, enjoying the sensation of his warm mouth against her skin.
Zaid hooked his finger under the waistband of her panty and pulled them down, exposing her wet pussy.
Urvashi opened her legs wide, inviting him inside. Zaid climbed on top of her and lowered his head, kissing her neck and shoulder. His lips brushed against her skin, leaving a trail of kisses.
Urvashi moaned, enjoying the sensation of his mouth on her body. His tongue licked her collarbone, then her nipples. He flicked his tongue over her pink areolae, then moved down to her navel.
His mouth was warm and wet against her skin. Urvashi shivered as his lips touched her pussy. She could feel his hot breath against her pussy.
He kissed her inner thigh and ran his tongue over her slit, tasting the sweetness of her arousal. Urvashi groaned, gripping the cushions.
She gasped as he entered her hole with his tongue, probing her wet walls. His tongue felt warm and soft inside her.
Zaid pulled away, taking a break. He moved up and kissed her on the lips, his cock pressing against her pussy. Urvashi could feel its heat, and she was desperate to feel its length inside her.
She reached down and stroked his cock, feeling its hardness. She pushed her hips forward, guiding the tip towards her hole. Zaid groaned as it entered her, slipping inside her pussy.
Urvashi moaned loudly, feeling its warmth. Zaid held onto her hips, slowly thrusting in and out of her. Urvashi wrapped her legs around him, pulling him close. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his cock inside her, feeling every inch as it slid in and out of her pussy.
Zaid quickened his pace, thrusting faster. Urvashi cried out in pleasure, feeling his cock fill her up. She pulled him close, kissing him on the lips.
They were both breathing hard, their bodies hot with desire. Urvashi was overwhelmed with pleasure, feeling her orgasm approach.
[+] 3 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply
Wow, what an update....and....what a story....mind-blowing!!!!
Like Reply
Hi Guys,
Story is not getting much attention in terms of likes and comments, let me know what you guys want to see next.....

[Image: image.png]
Like Reply
Chapter 7:

They were both breathing hard, their bodies hot with desire. Urvashi was overwhelmed with pleasure, feeling her orgasm approach. She held onto Zaid's back, squeezing him tight.
Zaid groaned, feeling the sensation of her pussy tighten around him. Urvashi gasped as she felt the first wave of her orgasm, her pussy spasming around his cock.
"Ohhh, Zaid." as She arched back and saw someone standing at the door of the other room. It was Zaid's roommate, who had come home early.
He stood there, watching them make love. Zaid quickly pulled out of her pussy and grabbed a cushion off the floor, covering Urvashi. He turned around and glared at his roommate, embarrassed to be caught in this situation.
Urvashi sat up, covering herself with the cushions and hiding her face.
"What are you doing here?" Zaid asked, Zaid's roommate was embarrassed, too. "I came home early and heard noises."
"I thought you were working tonight," Zaid said. "I guess I was wrong."
Urvashi looked at the clock. It was eight at night. "I need to get going."
She grabbed her clothes and moved to the kitchen to wear them, Suhail watched her curvy ass moving and had an immediate hard on. She came back in a few minutes and waved at Zaid "I'll see you later."
Zaid pulled his pants up and walked her to the door. Zaid closed the door behind her, then leaned against it, sighing.
His friend Suhail was awestruck with beauty he had just seen naked. "Did that really happen?"
Zaid nodded. "She was a wildcat in bed."
Suhail laughed. "I'm jealous. You never told me that you've got a girlfriend?"
"She's not my girlfriend," Zaid said.

Urvashi stepped outside the apartment, she looked around the street, but there was no one there. She climbed into her car and drove away, feeling the joy of her orgasm linger on her skin although it subsided quickly due to Suhail.
Zaid's roommate watched her leave from the Window. It was such a surprise to see her naked, that amazingly fair & beautiful body looked perfect against the strong physique of Zaid. Zaid was so lucky to have such a gorgeous woman, who had so much talent, but was not conceited about it.
Zaid could still feel the sensation of Urvashi's pussy around his cock, and her warm mouth around his shaft. He couldn't believe that had happened, that they had been caught.

"Are you okay?" Suhail asked.

Zaid nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just wish you had told me that you were coming home early."

"I didn't know myself until I left work early," Suhail said. "I had some extra time, so I decided to go home. I wasn't expecting you to have someone over."
Zaid nodded. "Well, I'm sorry for that."
"It's alright," Suhail said. "You should invite her over again next time. I wouldn't mind seeing more."

"You won't see any more of her," Zaid said. "We're just friends, nothing more."

"If you say so," Suhail said.

Zaid had trouble sleeping that night. He kept thinking of Urvashi's body. Her smooth skin, her ample bosom, and her beautiful face and so did Suhail.
[+] 6 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply
you are writing really well.
But please increase the font size and give space between two paras so that it can be read easily.

Keep the updates coming.
Like Reply
font is very little make it bigger
Like Reply
ok, this new twist is damn interesting... Will it be Love connection or a physical lust that wil win over or just a longing for somethimg new for ome to experience. Bring in a 2 nd female character as hot as Urvashi to spice it up
Like Reply