Fantasy Family CFNM
These are the things I fantasize to be happening in real life. This is basically a short story deals with CFNM, only nudity and no sex. This story is purely fictional and does not relate to any person of family in real life.

Main Characters:
Arjun - Father, Age -48
Gayathri - Mother, age 45
Madhavi - Grandma, Arjun's Mother, Age 65
Vicky - Son, Age - 21
Ramya - Daughter - 19

Arjun's family lives in a small village in South. Arjun is having a grocery store who is a well build man and has good shaped body as he lifts heavy bags daily.
His wife Gayathri is beautiful lady with perfect structure even at age 45 and she is house maker.
Vicky is studying in final year engineering in nearby town. He is in to basket ball and is very tall by 6.1feet and having athletic body. Ramya is in her first year in Arts college and she is really beautiful with her chubby structure.
Madhavi is Arjun's mother and she is the head of the house. Nobody disobeys her.

[Image: Dakshinachitra_Interiors_Chettinadu_House.jpg]

Grandma has a rule that regularly during saturday's both her son and grandson should take oil bath.
Gayathri will be the one who will be do oiling for her husband and son. And Grandma will be wathching them whether its going good or not.

Their home is like old where all four sides have rooms and middle area it open where sun shines. Refer the image above.
Gayathri will make them stand in loin cloth in the middle of the home and oil them. They will be socking under the sun with oil for around an hour befor bathing. Ramya doesn't feel anything as this happens regularly from her childhood. She have seedn her dad and big brother like this daily during bath and during oil bath times. This is just normal for her. 

But now a days after college joining Ramys peeps and check out her dad and brother for their package sizes. That is the maximum she can do.

One day during sunday afternoon Vicky came home after playing with heavy swetting, Grandma was watching him by sitting in the chair.
He went to the center of the house where they have water pipe to clean his face and legs.
That time he was heavily scratching his gorin area. Grandma seen that and shouted Vicky that he not bathing well. She also shouted Gayathri for not taking care of her son.

Vicky told Grandma that its only due to heavy swetting and nothing problem. But she refused to accept.
She told him to bath now. Grandma also asked Gayathri to bath him. But Vicky told he will bath himself. 
Grandma refused and asked his mother to continue. Gayathri shouted his son to go to bathroom, I will come.
But Grandma to Gayathri told why bathroom, bath him here itself, so that I can check how you doing.
Vicky told Grandma this too much I will take care of myself. But she replied, shutup you child you don't know anything. He had no other choice but to obey his lovable grandmother.

Ramya was watching all this from the dining table after heavy lunch. Gayathri asked Ramya to bring the towel, soap for her brother. Gayathri was preparing water with correct heat and asked Vicky to remove his dress. Vicky was wearing t-shirt and shorts and vcut underwear. He removed the  t-shirt and shorts and was standing in his underwear. Ramya came with towel and soap and kept near water bucket.
This is the usual sight for Ramya and have seen his brother and father like this daily and during oil bathing days.

Grandma was sitting in reclining chair and wathcing all this. Ramya went back  to watch tv. Gayathri started to pour water, Grandma stopped her and asked Gayathri what you are doing. Then she shouted and asked her to remove his underwear too.

On hearing this Vicky was shocked to hell and even Gayathri never expected this. Ramya got her mouth wide open and came near her grandmother and sat before her. Gayathri heistated and told her that he is 21 years old his sister is there. But grandmother told Vicky is always child to her and boys should not have any modesty. We only need to tame them and make them clean and healthy. More over Ramya is his sister and she is like a mother only. One day she will be also be a mother. So don't worry about anything and remove your underwear. She just ordered her grandson.

Ramya on hearing this was very happy and very sorry for her yelder brother. That time his father returned home, Sunday will be halfday only for the shop. Arjun asked what is happening and Ramya explained everything. Arjun told to Vicky to obey his grandmother. That time Arjun was also scratching his gorin area without his knowledge and his mother seen this too.

Grandma shouted his son that stop advising my grandson, you are also not taking care of your hygine, you will be the next one to be bathed by your wife. On hearing this without saying anything he went inside to take rest. 

Now you remove the underwear told Grandma to her grandson. Vicky was seeing his mother, Gayathri wihtout any options told him to remove, since we are family only and I have seen you from childhood. Vicky told but I am grown up man now. But his grandmother told don't worry child your father will too join you soon.
Everyone thought she was making fun. But how she saying this looks like she is mean.

Vicky told Ramya to go inside. But Grandma told no she will be here only and she is your sister and she will be the one will bath you and your father hereafter. She need to learn how to do it. On hearing this Ramya got shocked and gasped. Grandma don't make joke of me told Ramya. But her grandmother told no girl I am saying the fact. I am the one who bathed by brothers during those days.  I have seen all my male housemates nude during childhood. I even bathed my father nude few times when he was ill and my mother not able to bath him. Its our family and no body can can say anything. Ramya senses what is in the pipeline and sure she will going to enjoy the ride.

Ok don't waste time, your father also need to bath. Quick remove your underwear. Vicky finally found that nothing will be going to save him from becoming nude before his mother and young sister.
He then inserted his fingers inside the waistband on both sides and took a deep breath and pulled down his underwear to his knees. Boom he was standing as he is born in the earth. Gayathri and Ramya were shocked and gasped on seeing nude Vicky. 

His penis is long and thick. His ball sack was huge and well hung covered in thick bush.
His penis head was just pocking out though the forskin. 
Gayathri was seeing him like this after a long time since 12 or 13 years old. Ramya was in cloud nine after his his big brother totally nude before the entire family. She become wet down and was totally enjoying the situation.

Gayathri too was checking out his son's package and enjoying. His penis is bigger then her husbands.
She said your wife will be lucky louder as she thinks in her mind. Everyone burst out laughing. Vicky was facing his head down as they were making fun of his penis size. Grandma told Vicky that he was like her husband.

Grandma call his son to come here. Arjun came and saw his son nude at the middle of the home.
Then she asked him to remove his dress and come to bath along with your son. He simply obeyed his mother and came near to his son. He then removed his shirt and lungy and stand there with his underwear.
Grandma told his son to remove his underwear too.

On hearing this Ramya was like are you serious grandma. Gayathri also was like unbelivable.
Both looking at Arjun what he gona say. But without saying anything he simply removed his underwear and stands there totally nude along with his son. Ramya was speachless and Gayathri was stunned.
Ramya was checking out his father too. He has average penis and big balls. Gayathri and Ramya were laughing at their mens poor state. Gayathri told Ramya to not check out my husband's package. Ramya yeah my big brother wins the race and burst out laughing. And Ramya asked who is your favarite in their birthday suit to her mother. Gayathri told always my man only and gave a pat on her husbands butt.

Grandma shouted who is beating my cute son, and all laughed. Poor Arjun and Vicky were standing nude before their family ladies at the center of the house in broad day light.

Here we go, now start bath told grandma to Gayathri. Gayathri asked the men to sit on the small table so that she can pour water easily. They obeyed. Then Grandma asked Ramya bath his father. Gayathri told no I will bath both of them. Grandma told no you take care of my grandson and Ramya will take care of my son. On hearing this Ramya was surprised. Now she is going to bath her father who is nude.

First Gayathri started appliying soap on his son, she looking at his face and said we are family and I am your mother and I have seen you and bathed when you were young. So don't feel ashamed and now standup she told his son. He stood and while saying this she gently touched his penis and started appling soap on his penis and balls and she turned him and applied soap throughout his back and inside his ass.
Gayathri was feeling his sons body as she says to her mind not to think badly.

Grandma told Ramya to start. Ramya went and started pouring water on her father. She then asked him to stand and he obeyed. She likes this commanding position. She then takes soap and applied upper body and his legs and little bit hesitant to touch his penis and balls. Grandma told go ahead and apply soap on his penis and his ass, he will not say anything. She then touches his penis and balls and applied soap.
This is the first time she is touching a penis that too her fathers. She feels how soft the penis and balls. She played with his penis like milking the cow. She was enjoying the life. Her mom asked Ramya to pull back her husbands foreskin and clean thoroughly as it stinks the most.

Ramya teased her mom by saying 'yeah I understood your feeling you naughty mom' and laughed. She then pulled back her father's forsking and there is white smegma which smelled bad. Grandma shouted at his son for not having hygine. She then ordered here after you two need  to bath here only. I will daily check your cleanliness.

Gayathri also pulled back her son's foreskin and cleaned thoroughly. And asked him to sit like squat position so that she can clean his ass. Vicky did as said and Gayathri cleaned his ass well. Same wise Ramya too did as her mother. They finished bathing and dried them. Grandma said to them to get dressed and come for lunch. And the day went.
[+] 6 users Like Klaus's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
continue
Like Reply
Nice start continue
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Continues....

Days goes as normal. Now a days Vicky not feeling any shy and he after return from bathing he becomes nude and dry his body before his mom and sister. Sometimes he will come totally nude from the bathroom They too don't really care as they seen him every inch of his body. Arjun too become normal with his nudity. Ramya and Gayathri were very much used to their nudity. Male nudity becomes the new normal in their house. Arjun will ask her daughter to bath him sometimes. and Gayathri also don't care.

They all four sleep in a single room and Grandma will sleep in a separate room.
It was summer and become very hot. Vicky started sleeping totally nude. Ramya is near by but she too dosen't care anymore. At moring Ramya and Gayathri will be amazed by his morning wood and it gets used to them.

Sex life of Arjun and Gayathri too improved after these incidents. They are having a pleasurable experience after a long time. Before that Arjun was commanding in the bed, now a days Gayathri become commanding and she takes control.

On one saturday as usual time for oil bath. Arjun and Vicky were standing with loin cloth at the middle of the home. Gayathri was preparing oil. Grandma told why you were those useless cloths, we have seen you all remove it and through away. They did and were standing nude.
Gayathri applied oil all over their body and asked them to wait for an hour before bathing.

Ramya was watching tv and Gayathri went to kitchen. Grandma was sitting as usual in the chair.
That time Ramya's friend Sonia came to meet her. Sonia rang the calling bell. Ramya went and found Sonia came. Sonia told she have some doubt in the lesson and need to clarify. Ramya don't know how to avoid her seeing her father and brother nude.

Grandma came to the door and receive Sonia and asked to come inside. Ramya was shocked. Sonia came in and found two well grown men were standing like as they were born in the middle of the house. They were standing opposite side. Only their ass was visible to her.

Grandma simply get Sonia near to their men and introduced her to his son and grandson. Sonia was stunned to see them like this. She can clearly see every part of their body parts. There is no modesty for them.
Ramya explained that they are taking oil bath and this is the best way to take. Sonia said hi uncle to Arjun and hi bro to Vicky.

Then Sonia and Ramya went inside the room. Sonia asked Ramya, hey don't your father and brother feel ashamed of being nude before you and your mother. Ramya replied no they were their family and we don't treat them that way. Also Grandma told men are to be like this and they must have proper hygiene.
And she also told they will be almost nude most of the time at home and my brother sleeps nude besides me daily.

Grandma called Ramya to bath her father and brother. Sonia was even shocked to hearing this. wtf dude you will bath your father ah. She was unbelivable. Ramya said its no big deal and she asked to come and wait till I bath them. Sonia came and stand there wathing Ramya bathing her father and his big brother.
Sonia also having two big brothers but she never seen them in theri birthday suit.

Here Ramya casually cleaning her father's penis and balls and her brothers too. She was awestruck by the happening in the house. Actually its is the first time Sonia seeing the nude men live. After Ramya finished bathing both went to get dressed. Sonia too left the home with heavy breath.
[+] 3 users Like Klaus's post
Like Reply
It was Saturday evening. Grandma went to sleep after dinner. Vicky went out with his friends. Arjun closed the store and returned home. Gayathri asked her husband to take bath and come. No no you wont clean yourself good, I will ask Ramya to bath you, told Gayathri.
Gayathri called her daughter and said her, bath your father and make him clean throughly.
Ramya got the point that her mother wants to have sex with her father thats why she is asking him to bath at night. Ramya told her, mom don't worry I will make him clean and smell like baby. You can enjoy him. Both burst out laughing and Gayathri said, you naughty, talk like a girl and now don't waste time.
Ramya told I understand your urgency, you go continue your work, I will bath him and make ready for you. Again both laughed and went.

Ramya asked her father to get the towel and come. She prepared hot water and made ready.
Arjun came with towel and kept nearby. Ramya went near him and started removing his lungi. He was stanging in underwear. Ramya then put her hands inside his waist band and removed his undi to the floor.
His penis flapped like a flubber and inches from his daughters face.

Ramya can smell his stinky smell from his gorin area. She called her mom and told her that his gorin area stinks like hell. Gayathri came and told, that why I told him to bath.

Ramya then started poring the water on her father. She thoughly soaped him, pulled his foreskin and cleand inside. She then asked him to squat, he simply obeyed like a child and Ramya cleaned his ass crack well with soap. She then finished bathing him and asked him to go dry himself. Ramya went to her mother and told that she made him ready for fun and laughed. Gayathri too laughed shyly and all had dinner while Arjun was still nude. Ladies now don't consider their nudity and men now a days forget their modesty. Vicky came home and joined everybody at dining. He found his father nude and didn't thought anything as it becomes normal to him.

After finished dinner Ramya and her father went to watch tv. Vicky went to bedroom and removed his dress and become nude and lied on the bed wiht his mobile. Vicky and Ramya have separate room with seperate cots for them. Gayathri went to her bedroom and started making the bed to sleep. Gayathri then came to watch tv. After some time she called her husband to come to sleep. On hearing this, Ramya mischeviously told her mom, 'hmm hmm' and laughed.

Gayathri laughed and went to bedroom with her husband and locked the room. Ramya continued watching tv.
That night they both had good sex and enjoyed throughly. Female dominance make Gayathri more enjoy the sex.

Ramya then went to sleep. Vicky was using his mobile nude at his bed. She see him daily like this.
Ramya too feels like she is the boss for males at home and slept.
[+] 3 users Like Klaus's post
Like Reply
Next morning Gayathri was preparing food. Ramya woke up and found his big brother sleeping wiht his penis erect because of morning woods. This is the usual sight now a days for her. She went out of her room and found her dad too in naked condition drinking coffee and reading newspaper. Grandma sitting in her chair at usual position. She went to her mom and enquired about the last night. Gayathri laughed and slapped on her ass and continues her work.

Ramya then went to refresh. Arjun went to bath at backyard.
That time Sonia came with her mom Sara to invite them for some function at their home that afternoon.
Sara is in her yearly 40s and looks very young like sister to her daughter.
Gayathri greeted and make them seeted at the dining table and started talking. Ramya came and greeted them and Sonia went went with Ramya to her room for some talking.

Sonia enterd the room and found Vicky was sleepig butt naked with morning woods. Ramya told her that he will will sleep till 10am during Sundays. Sonia was check out his penis and balls sitting just feets from his bed. Sonia told her that he is having huge penis and big balls. Ramya laughed and told her that she will make her to touch his penis and balls. Sonia was shocked and happy at the same time. She become wet inside.

Gayathri and Sara were talking at dining, that time Arjun too came butt naked asusual to dining to have breakfast. He was shock to see his neibhour. Gayathri told Sara don't worry, in our home its normal for boys to be naked before ladies. Please be comfortable. Arjun tried to hide his modesty but Gayathri told him that she is like our family only so don't be shy and act normally. Arjun with slight hesitation removed his hands from his gorin area and stands naked before Sara. Sara gulped his throat and said hi to him with hesitation. Arjun replied hi and asked her to have breakfast and go.

Sara asked Gayathri, does your daughter see her father like this, Gayathri replied that yes and and its no big deal for her. She needs to understand the male anatomy so that she will take care of her husband and children in the future. Again Sara got shocked on hearing this and asked your son too will be naked at home. Gayathri replied yes. Sonia too once when came to our home last week seen both of them naked. What Sara shocked and told she didn't told anything about that.

Gayathri and Sara went to her childrens room and Sara was shocked to see Vicky too was sleeping butt naked and her daughter was enjoying his free show. Vicky got distrubed and open his eyes and found shocke to see Sonia and her mother. They both said hi to him. He just hide his penis and balls with his hands. Everybody laughed as his penis was erect and cannot able to hide his big penis with his small hands. Gayathri told his son that we have all seen every inch of you, so don't try to hide your things.
Now getup and go and refresh. Everybody laughed out louder.

Gayathri told her daughter to bath him now, its already 9.30, we need to go to Sara's house for lunch.
Sara again got shocked to here this. What your daughter will bath her big brother? Gayathri replied yeah, she only baths his father and her brother frequently. Come we will have breakfast told Gayathri to Sara and Sonia. Ramya asked her mother to have Sonia to help her bath his brother.

Gayathri asked Sara to allow Sonia, and told she too needs to know the male body. Sara said ok with double minded. Then Ramya and Sonia went to bath Vicky. Sonia was thrilled and happy. Sara can't beleive whats happening. Ramya asked her brother to come to bath.

Vicky told he is brusing and needs to poop. They have open private backyard where men will poop openly at early morning. Ladies will go into nearby bush befor sun rises. But now its around 10 and Vicky had no choise but to poop openly as there is no bush inside backyard.

Gayathri told Ramya to watch him as he will take more time to complete his work and it will be late for them. Vicky went backyard and started pooping in squated position, thought nobody will come.
But Ramya and Sonia went to backyard to check what he big brother doing. Sonia was shocked to see a full grown boy, senior to her is sitting butt naked and pooping openly. When he see them comming he suddenly stands up and shouted at them.

Gayathri came out and shouted back at Vicky and asked him to finish his thing and come soon otherwise I will kill you, and went inside. With no other choise he went back to squat position. He was humilated to core by doing the most private thing before two girls younger then his age.

Ramya and Sonia sat at the backyard steps and watching him poop. Sonia explains Ramya that she never imagined like this will happen in her life time. Ramya told her that you will get used to this as like me and both laughed. Suddenly Vicky rip out a big fart and dumped. Both burst out laughing. Vicky was humilated to the core. He then finished his job and found that he forget to get the water to clean himself. He begged her sister to help him, and Ramya went and returned with water and asked him to turn around bend as she herself will clean his butt as he will not clean well.

He then obeyed and Ramya claned his butt like a child. Sara was able to see his butt hole and his big balls from back which is hanging low. She was enjoying the show very much. Then they came inside to take bath.

Sara had breakfast and was sitting near grandma and talking. Now all three came from backyard and Sara told her mother what happened outside and laughed.
Vicky was standing butt naked at the middle of the house. Ramya started pouring water and asked Sonia to help her. Sonia went near him and asked what to do. Ramya told Sonia to soap him and went to take towel.
Sonia was shocked, but took the soap and went near him. He is around 6feet and Sonia is 5.2 feet. Her face is below to his chest. She just touched him and make him turn slightly so that easy for applying soap. Her Mom was watching all this.

Sonia started applying soap on his upper body. She then started his legs and finished upto thigs. Then hesitated for a moment. Gayathri came and told hmmm don't worry clean his shaft and balls too my child, he won't say anything and went. Ramya also came and watching her bath her brother.
Sonia took a deep breath and touched his penis with two fingers and lifted it. Sonia then saw her mothers face. Sara nooded and shaked her head like saying hmm enjoy in her eye sight.

Sonia feels how soft his penis was and applied soap on his shaft. Next she cupped his balls and feels the weight and again deep breath and gulped saliva. Then started applying soap on his balls. Ramya told hmm thats all Sonia you become good now and asked Sonia to pull down his foreshin and clean that area too.

Sonia lifted Vicky's penis and sees his face, he was not seeing her face and looking down on the floor.
Then she gently pulled his foreskin and cleaned inside. His penis become somewhat erect. Everyone laughed. Then Ramya told her to clean his butt hole. Sonia aksed Vicky, brother can you turn around and squat so that I can clean your butt hole. He just obeyed and did squat position. Sonia feels dominant. She then applied soap on his butt crack and thoughly cleaned his butt hole. They poured water and bathed him. Ramya gave him towel and ask him to dry. Sonia washed her hands and went to take breakfast.

Sonia fell in love with Vicky's athletic body and his penis size. Sara told Sonia, you naughty enjoying a nude man in front of me itself ah? Sonia told mom you too enjoyed na, I saw how you checked the uncles penis and his balls. Sara told shut up you naughty, Sonia continued, and I also saw how you check out Vicky's body. They both laughed and went to their home after breakfast.
[+] 5 users Like Klaus's post
Like Reply
Nice updates
Like Reply
Gayathri told her husband that her sister Uma is comming with her husband and son Kiran and daughter Kavya this Friday and stay till Sunday. On hearing this Ramya was happy as they used to say Kiran is her going to husband from her childhood days. Kiran is 24 years age and doing his fathers business. Kavya is 20 years and studying.

Gayathri told be dressed during their visit to his husband and her son. Friday evening Uma and her family came. And all greated eachother. Ramya on seeing Kiran become wet as he is handsome and well build, looks like he is doing exercise regularly. Ramya and Kavya were talking, and Kavya too had a crush on Vicky. Kavya was checking out Vicky. They all had dinner and went to sleep.

Next morning they woke up and freshen up and all had breakfast. Grandma called Gayathri and asked why there is oil bath today. Gayathri told grandma that relatives are there and we can take oil bath next week.
Buy Uma came near Gayathri and said that yes my son also needs to do oil bath and they can have now no issues.
Grandma - see they are ok with it, you start preparing them, told Gayathri.

Gayathri told Uma- you don't know what will happen, but Uma what will happen. She replied wait and see.
Ramya was lauging and found what is going to happen. Kavya asked why laughing, its just oil bath only na.
Ramya replied wait and see.

Vicky and Kiran came home from ground. Ramya told Vicky, bro get ready for oil bath, grandma told.
Vicky was shocked as his cousin was there. Grandma called his son and grandson to come for oil bath. Also called Kiran to join them. That time Uma asked her husband Raju 47 to join them. Gayathri was shocked and thrilled to see her sisters husband naked.

Now all four were standing at the center of the house. Gayathri told to remove theri dresses. Without knowing the surprise Kiran and Ragu started removing their dresses. Now everybody were in their innerwear. Now Grandma asked to remove those too. Uma and Kavya were mouth opened. What no way they thought.

That time Grandma shouted his son, without any words he just pull down his innerwear and thrown away. Uma were stunned to see her sisters husband butt naked. Kavya never seen a fully grown man naked before. She never expected this and shaking. Then Vicky put his fingers in the waistband. Kavya not beleiving her eyes and egerly waiting to see her hot cousin nude. He pulled down slowly to the ground and there he is standing naked before his crush.

Kavya was check out him every inch.Uma too was checking out Vicky and Arjun.
Now you too remove told Grandma to Raju. Raju can't beleive this will happen and he was little bit hesitant.
He was seeing his wife Uma. Uma was sorry for dragging him into this, but was egerly waiting for him to be nude.
Without any options he too pulled down and stand naked.

Kavya now seeing his father butt naked and checking out his sizes. She never thought him like this. Gayathri too was checking out his size and comparing with her husbands. It was bigger then her husbands. Now Kiran only.

Ramya was waiting to see her going to be life partners secrets. Grandma told to remove. Ramys's heart beat was raising as how it will be, whether it will be bigger then her brothers or not. Uma never seen her son naked after 13 years of age. Now he is 24 years young man. Kavya too was eagerly waiting to see her brother nude.

Kiran took ad deep breath and pulled down his innerwear to the ground. It was clean shaven. Ramya was on cloud nine on seeing his penis and balls. It was huge and big balls hanging lower. All ladies were seeing his penis and balls. Now all boys were in their birthday suit before their ladies.
Like Reply