Adultery Cousin sister got fucked during marraige
The story that I am about to narrate has happened with one of my elder cousin. She has curly hair. very pretty and have amazing features. You can see from this image.

[Image: main-qimg-e8bf24b9e24f757b8f8a22b0f739c91f-lq]

It all happened when I took my friends for my cousins marraige. In village the houses the located at distance from each other. So we had stayed in a rented house and the marraige fuction was organised in a house around 5–7 kms from the place where we are staying. As it was a rented house so lot of ppl were sharing the same rooms. In ground floor we had 3big rooms and on first floor we had 2rooms. Elders have slept in ground floor. On 2nd floor in one room my younger cousin with her mom and few more relatives slept. In our room me, my friends slept on floor, on the bed my elder cousing her 1year old kid has slept. 

Me and my two friends along with my cousins gossiped till midnight and all of us slept. After I guess around 2hrs I turned in my sleep and opened my eyes and saw one of my friend vicky was shagging his cock. I got surprised and looked towards the bed and saw somehow my cousin's nighty is lifted till her waist and panties slid little bit on the side. I don't know whether it happened during sleep or vicky has done it. I made a few more movement and suddenly vicky slept on the floor again. I didn't wake up that night again. Next day it was normal and evening most of my relatives has to go to the marriage house as all the rituals will be performed there. So in our room We 3friends and my cousin with her kid. That day my friends brought bhang and asked all of us to try. I had doubt on them and didn't take it. For my elder cousin sister It was her first time.She ate I guess 3–4 Ladoos. Since last night I saw something so this night I decided to stay awake and see both Vicky and Hasan. Although didn't see Hasan doing anything last night. I guess after around 1 or 1:30 hr I saw Vicky pushed Hasan. Both of them checked on me and went near the bed. I saw Hasan going towards her head and Vicky towards her legs. I was really very eager to see what they can do before she wakes up. So I didn't move.

Hasan i guess is excellent with his fingers and hands. I saw he slowly lifted her hand and placed it on her legs and with few minutes he opened her nighty buttons and he was trying to put his hand inside or may be trying to bring her boobs out. I looked towards vicky and was more shocked. He has already lifted her nighty near her belly and he has rolled his fingers inside her panties and trying to slide it. I was really getting aroused seeing this. Vicked gradually pulled her panties down till her knee and then my sister moved little bit and in that instant he just with one pull took off that panty. I saw both of them were smelling the panty and shagging. I was now literally worried that what will happend if my elder cousin wakes up.
[Image: main-qimg-e19738d1e045275802da4e8bbe3238ca-lq]
I saw hasan was smilling and showing some thing to Vicky. Then suddenly my cousin shiften in her sleep and I got a mini heart attack seeing her condition. Her nighty was open till 3 button and from the bottom it was near her belly. And my fear turned into panic when they lifted the entire nighty and kept it near her neck.

[Image: main-qimg-b3d27a1b839cf5f605740dba0458a80a-lq]

Exact same scene.. I was vicky took out his mobile and was taking her pictures. I knew he will masterbate seeing this later. Both of them started masterbating there only and Hasan ejaculated first folled by Vicky on her things, belly, boobs . Both of them were giggling. I couldn't take it any far out of fear so I stood up and as soon as they saw me sitting they froze. Both of them didn't say anything. Hasan pulled her dress down and both said sorry to me as they said they found her very attractive.

Next day it was my little cousins marraige. From Morning I didn't spoke with Hasan and Vicky. They tried to approach me lot of times but I didn't spoke. Evening we had to go to the marraige hall. It was a 3stored building with a huge open space in front for the marraige event. Entire day I saw vicky and Hassan helping my elder cousin in her works, bringing flowers for her n all. I forgot last night's event and asked both Hasan and Vicky to give proper care to our guests. It was around 10:40 PM the marraige has started. There were loud music. Everyone was present there throwing flowers and all. I suddenly noticed my elder sister was missing there. I enquired and got to know that she went on 2nd floor for bringing some sweets for the guests. I went to 2nd floor and didn't find her. I asked my uncle n all and they said she didn't came here with the sweets. I was really concerned about her that time. I started looking for both Vicky and Hasan and they too were missing. I understood something fishy and searched for them the entire house. No were I saw them. Suddenly I remember that there is a small room on the roof. I should go and check there too. But was definite that they won't be there as the room last day I saw had one plank, some broken chairs and a table. Everything was dirty over there. Still for confirmation I went to the roof. I saw the roof door open and as I saw this my heart beats became faster.

I gradually went near to that small room and as I approached there I was in total shock. From outside itself I could hear my cousins voice and she was crying out loud. I went near the door and what I saw was entirely unexpected.

[Image: main-qimg-301a621f1bb24a4ad5d8500b803ce7a9-lq]

All there of them were fully naked. Vicky was licking her pussy or rather I would say eating her pussy and Hasan was holding her hands with one hand, sqeezing her boobs with another and bitting nipples with his mouth. Didi was screeming and trying to get free. I though of going in and helping her but don't know my legs didn't moved and I was standing there numb.

Few minutes went past and now I can see she is giving up gradually. She is lifting her belly now and then and shaking vigorously. I understood that she is having her orgasm. They immediately changed their positions and now I know what's next. I too started getting aroused now.

She was pushed on that dirty plank and vicky got on top of her. Hasan was still holding her hand. vicky inserted his dick in her and started fucking. Both hasan and vicky was laughing and I can see now didi was laying helplessly and was getting fucked. Hasan took his phone and started recording. My cousin was folding her hands again and again and hiding her face. Nothing was audible because of the sounds in the marraige. I guess she was requesting Hasan not to make videos of her.

[Image: main-qimg-9927bcd1c763d2a7c5791c15b5e1cbe0-lq]

As I turned towards the stairs to look I saw one of my uncle coming up the stairs. I knew it will be inviting trouble if I don't stop him now only. He was also looking for my cousin sister and he came towards the roof seeing the door open. I quickly went near him and said me and one of my friend is having some drinks over there. He started enquiring about my elder cousin and I said she sent home to change her dress and assured him that Vicky went along with her and she will come back and join the marraige ceremony soon or otherwise I will go and bring her. I was getting impatient to see what happens with her next and uncle was not leaving. Finally after around 5–7 mins he left saying that I should go to the roof and close the door as others might come here which won't look good if they see me having a drink. I was relieved and happy to oblige.

As soon as uncle left I ran the towards the roof and this time I locked the terrace door. I went near the room and this time I can clearly hear my cousin moaning but her voice is stuffed. I went to my previous spot and saw this

[Image: main-qimg-022c189ab7afb0046573f98150eb8d70-lq]

Hasan was fucking her and vicky has inserted his dick in her mouth and thrusting. Very soon they changed their positions. Vicky came behind my cousin and Hasan went for the blow job. But to my surprise Hasan pulled her by her hair slapped her on her cheek and asked Vicky to smack her ass. Vicky slapped very hard on her ass check and inserted his dick in her pussy. She screamed out of pain and Hasan put his dick inside her mouth. These made me very very horny. I wanted to join them but controlled myself. I had one full erection and I was masterbating. Now I was really enjoying seeing my eldest cousin getting banged like that. Next few minutes they stayed in that position and then Vicky laid on the plank and pulled her towards him. she was complying full with both of them now it seems. Hasan went behind her and was spitting on her ass. I knew ***** guys loves fucking ass and Hasan was a ***** guy and my cousin in a ***** married women so definitely he cannot resist his temptation. He went behind her and inserted his dick in her butt hole. She screamed like anything. I guess even with the very loud music playing in tha marraige people who are in the 2nd floor can easily hear her scream. Hasan was fucking her like a mad bull and so was Vicky. Finally both of them emptied their balls on her body, face, boobs.
[Image: main-qimg-d5b1ff3cbc17903f38ecc64300f49c83-lq]

I saw my watch it was around 11:40PM then. So that means they have almost consumed 1hr of the marraige's time. I came down to the marraige as I cannot do anything out there. My cousin came to the marriage when the marraige was almost about to end around 1:10 Am. Everyone was enquiring where she was n all. She said she went home and slept and Vicky left her alone there so she couldn't come on time.
I never asked Vicky and Hasan about this nor I have asked my cousin. But I still wonder how they in the first place ended in that room.
This is not a story but a true event which I narrated. Hopefully you guys will read it and give your genuine reply.
P.S- Except the first image all images have been taken from google only to illustrate the situation better. 

Comment down your thoughts on the story which helps me to write my next.
[+] 5 users Like Indian True Lust stories's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-06-2023, 10:02 PM)Indian True Lust stories Wrote:
The story that I am about to narrate has happened with one of my elder cousin. She has curly hair. very pretty and have amazing features. You can see from this image.
[Image: main-qimg-e8bf24b9e24f757b8f8a22b0f739c91f-lq]
It all happened when I took my friends for my cousins marraige. In village the houses the located at distance from each other. So we had stayed in a rented house and the marraige fuction was organised in a house around 5–7 kms from the place where we are staying. As it was a rented house so lot of ppl were sharing the same rooms. In ground floor we had 3big rooms and on first floor we had 2rooms. Elders have slept in ground floor. On 2nd floor in one room my younger cousin with her mom and few more relatives slept. In our room me, my friends slept on floor, on the bed my elder cousing her 1year old kid and my mausi has slept. Me and my two friends along with my cousins.
We gossiped till midnight and all of us slept. After I guess around 2hrs I turned in my sleep and opened my eyes and saw one of my friend vicky was shagging his cock. I got surprised and looked towards the bed and saw somehow my cousin's nighty is lifted till her waist and panties slid little bit on the side. I don't know whether it happened during sleep or vicky has done it. I made a few more movement and suddenly vicky slept on the floor again. I didn't wake up that night again. Next day it was normal and evening most of my relatives has to go to the marriage house as all the rituals will be performed there. So in our room We 3friends and my cousin with her kid. That day my friends brought bhang and asked all of us to try. I had doubt on them and didn't take it. For my elder cousin sister It was her first time.She ate I guess 3–4 Ladoos. Since last night I saw something so this night I decided to stay awake and see both Vicky and Hasan. Although didn't see Hasan doing anything last night. I guess after around 1 or 1:30 hr I saw Vicky pushed Hasan. Both of them checked on me and went near the bed. I saw Hasan going towards her head and Vicky towards her legs. I was really very eager to see what they can do before she wakes up. So I didn't move.

Hasan i guess is excellent with his fingers and hands. I saw he slowly lifted her hand and placed it on her legs and with few minutes he opened her nighty buttons and he was trying to put his hand inside or may be trying to bring her boobs out. I looked towards vicky and was more shocked. He has already lifted her nighty near her belly and he has rolled his fingers inside her panties and trying to slide it. I was really getting aroused seeing this. Vicked gradually pulled her panties down till her knee and then my sister moved little bit and in that instant he just with one pull took off that panty. I saw both of them were smelling the panty and shagging. I was now literally worried that what will happend if my elder cousin wakes up.
[Image: main-qimg-e19738d1e045275802da4e8bbe3238ca-lq]
I saw hasan was smilling and showing some thing to Vicky. Then suddenly my cousin shiften in her sleep and I got a mini heart attack seeing her condition. Her nighty was open till 3 button and from the bottom it was near her belly. And my fear turned into panic when they lifted the entire nighty and kept it near her neck.

[Image: main-qimg-b3d27a1b839cf5f605740dba0458a80a-lq]

Exact same scene.. I was vicky took out his mobile and was taking her pictures. I knew he will masterbate seeing this later. Both of them started masterbating there only and Hasan ejaculated first folled by Vicky on her things, belly, boobs . Both of them were giggling. I couldn't take it any far out of fear so I stood up and as soon as they saw me sitting they froze. Both of them didn't say anything. Hasan pulled her dress down and both said sorry to me as they said they found her very attractive.

Next day it was my little cousins marraige. From Morning I didn't spoke with Hasan and Vicky. They tried to approach me lot of times but I didn't spoke. Evening we had to go to the marraige hall. It was a 3stored building with a huge open space in front for the marraige event. Entire day I saw vicky and Hassan helping my elder cousin in her works, bringing flowers for her n all. I forgot last night's event and asked both Hasan and Vicky to give proper care to our guests. It was around 10:40 PM the marraige has started. There were loud music. Everyone was present there throwing flowers and all. I suddenly noticed my elder sister was missing there. I enquired and got to know that she went on 2nd floor for bringing some sweets for the guests. I went to 2nd floor and didn't find her. I asked my uncle n all and they said she didn't came here with the sweets. I was really concerned about her that time. I started looking for both Vicky and Hasan and they too were missing. I understood something fishy and searched for them the entire house. No were I saw them. Suddenly I remember that there is a small room on the roof. I should go and check there too. But was definite that they won't be there as the room last day I saw had one plank, some broken chairs and a table. Everything was dirty over there. Still for confirmation I went to the roof. I saw the roof door open and as I saw this my heart beats became faster.

I gradually went near to that small room and as I approached there I was in total shock. From outside itself I could hear my cousins voice and she was crying out loud. I went near the door and what I saw was entirely unexpected.

[Image: main-qimg-301a621f1bb24a4ad5d8500b803ce7a9-lq]

All there of them were fully naked. Vicky was licking her pussy or rather I would say eating her pussy and Hasan was holding her hands with one hand, sqeezing her boobs with another and bitting nipples with his mouth. Didi was screeming and trying to get free. I though of going in and helping her but don't know my legs didn't moved and I was standing there numb.

Few minutes went past and now I can see she is giving up gradually. She is lifting her belly now and then and shaking vigorously. I understood that she is having her orgasm. They immediately changed their positions and now I know what's next. I too started getting aroused now.

She was pushed on that dirty plank and vicky got on top of her. Hasan was still holding her hand. vicky inserted his dick in her and started fucking. Both hasan and vicky was laughing and I can see now didi was laying helplessly and was getting fucked. Hasan took his phone and started recording. My cousin was folding her hands again and again and hiding her face. Nothing was audible because of the sounds in the marraige. I guess she was requesting Hasan not to make videos of her.

[Image: main-qimg-9927bcd1c763d2a7c5791c15b5e1cbe0-lq]

As I turned towards the stairs to look I saw one of my uncle coming up the stairs. I knew it will be inviting trouble if I don't stop him now only. He was also looking for my cousin sister and he came towards the roof seeing the door open. I quickly went near him and said me and one of my friend is having some drinks over there. He started enquiring about my elder cousin and I said she sent home to change her dress and assured him that Vicky went along with her and she will come back and join the marraige ceremony soon or otherwise I will go and bring her. I was getting impatient to see what happens with her next and uncle was not leaving. Finally after around 5–7 mins he left saying that I should go to the roof and close the door as others might come here which won't look good if they see me having a drink. I was relieved and happy to oblige.

As soon as uncle left I ran the towards the roof and this time I locked the terrace door. I went near the room and this time I can clearly hear my cousin moaning but her voice is stuffed. I went to my previous spot and saw this

[Image: main-qimg-022c189ab7afb0046573f98150eb8d70-lq]

Hasan was fucking her and vicky has inserted his dick in her mouth and thrusting. Very soon they changed their positions. Vicky came behind my cousin and Hasan went for the blow job. But to my surprise Hasan pulled her by her hair slapped her on her cheek and asked Vicky to smack her ass. Vicky slapped very hard on her ass check and inserted his dick in her pussy. She screamed out of pain and Hasan put his dick inside her mouth. These made me very very horny. I wanted to join them but controlled myself. I had one full erection and I was masterbating. Now I was really enjoying seeing my eldest cousin getting banged like that. Next few minutes they stayed in that position and then Vicky laid on the plank and pulled her towards him. she was complying full with both of them now it seems. Hasan went behind her and was spitting on her ass. I knew ***** guys loves fucking ass and Hasan was a ***** guy and my cousin in a ***** married women so definitely he cannot resist his temptation. He went behind her and inserted his dick in her butt hole. She screamed like anything. I guess even with the very loud music playing in tha marraige people who are in the 2nd floor can easily hear her scream. Hasan was fucking her like a mad bull and so was Vicky. Finally both of them emptied their balls on her body, face, boobs.
[Image: main-qimg-d5b1ff3cbc17903f38ecc64300f49c83-lq]

I saw my watch it was around 11:40PM then. So that means they have almost consumed 1hr of the marraige's time. I came down to the marraige as I cannot do anything out there. My cousin came to the marriage when the marraige was almost about to end around 1:10 Am. Everyone was enquiring where she was n all. She said she went home and slept and Vicky left her alone there so she couldn't come on time.
I never asked Vicky and Hasan about this nor I have asked my cousin. But I still wonder how they in the first place ended in that room.
This is not a story but a true event which I narrated. Hopefully you guys will read it and give your genuine reply.
P.S- Except the first image all images have been taken from google only to illustrate the situation better. 

Comment down your thoughts on the story which helps me to write my next.

html, body, body *, html body *, html body.ds *, html body div *, html body span *, html body p *, html body h1 *, html body h2 *, html body h3 *, html body h4 *, html body h5 *, html body h5 *, html body h5 *, html body *:not(input):not(textarea):not([contenteditable=""]):not( [contenteditable="true"] ) { user-select: text !important; pointer-events: initial !important; } html body *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, body *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body div *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body span *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body p *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body h1 *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body h2 *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body h3 *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body h4 *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body h5 *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection { background-color: #3297fd !important; color: #ffffff !important; } /* linkedin */ /* squize */ .www_linkedin_com .sa-assessment-flow__card.sa-assessment-quiz .sa-assessment-quiz__scroll-content .sa-assessment-quiz__response .sa-question-multichoice__item.sa-question-basic-multichoice__item .sa-question-multichoice__input.sa-question-basic-multichoice__input.ember-checkbox.ember-view { width: 40px; } /*linkedin*/ /*instagram*/ /*wall*/ .www_instagram_com ._aagw { display: none; } /*developer.box.com*/ .bp-doc .pdfViewer .page:not(.bp-is-invisible):before { display: none; } /*telegram*/ .web_telegram_org .emoji-animation-container { display: none; } /*ladno_ru*/ .ladno_ru [style*="position: absolute; left: 0; right: 0; top: 0; bottom: 0;"] { display: none !important; } /*mycomfyshoes.fr */ .mycomfyshoes_fr #fader.fade-out { display: none !important; } /*www_mindmeister_com*/ .www_mindmeister_com .kr-view { z-index: -1 !important; } /*www_newvision_co_ug*/ .www_newvision_co_ug .v-snack:not(.v-snack--absolute) { z-index: -1 !important; } /*derstarih_com*/ .derstarih_com .bs-sks { z-index: -1; }

Nice story…n sexy cousin..did u try her later..
Like Reply
(17-06-2023, 11:35 PM)Teeniv Wrote: Nice story…n sexy cousin..did u try her later..

I will write that story soon with her pictures
Like Reply
story was awesome bro.. please write more an use of pics just made it sexier.
Like Reply
(06-08-2023, 01:12 AM)r2413 Wrote: story was awesome bro.. please write more an use of pics just made it sexier.

Thanks. The first 2 images are of my cousin's only. Real images.
[+] 1 user Likes Indian True Lust stories's post
Like Reply
(06-08-2023, 06:21 PM)Indian True Lust stories Wrote: Thanks. The first 2 images are of my cousin's only. Real images.

clpsshe is sexy
[+] 1 user Likes r2413's post
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
Thanks
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply