Incest Cousin Sister fucked during Lockdown
It was March and covid were spreading everywhere. My cousin sister was working in chennai. I used to stay in Delhi in a 1BK room. I had one single bed , 1 almirah with a mirror fitted a table and a chair in my room just the things a bachelor needs in his home.
My cousin is slim, bit dusky, have a sweet smile
[Image: main-qimg-e86356a12990cccb92e4017e4c22d8d1-lq]
As due to covid already trains and flights were reduced so she decided to come to my place by train and then from my place she will fly for kolkata. As per the schedule she came to my place on 23rd March and she had her flight on 24th Morning. And Lockdown was declared that night.
We planned to gossip the entire night and next morning she will leave. But now our entire planning has to change. Our families were bit worried but since atleast we are at a same place so they were little calmed.
The problem started for us at night. As I have a single bed only and we are two adults. As kids a lot of time we have slept together but now we are not kids. We decided to adjust ourselves for next 21days in that bed only. And accordingly we have slept. The situation became bad to worst when the lockdown was extended for next 3months.
At night she used to wear nighty and I used to sleep bare body with shorts. we used to hold each other and sleep. Gradually I started to develop interest for her. I started exploring her body. One night I was awake and she was snooring I just pretend to glide my hand to her boobs. to my amaze she didn't wear bra at night I found out. That night I just touched her boobs from above her nighty. For few nights I continued to do this but I was not satisfied only pressing her boobs that too from above the dress, i want more. Soon I started to be bit more free and frank with her. And she also gradually started wearing light clothes at home.
[Image: main-qimg-c031fc9417da955b1792e2a272b5ccae-lq]
Night dhe used to wear the same with some loose short pants. As she started wearing these my chances of exploring her body became more easy. One night while she was sleeping I slipped my hand inside her top. It was super smooth, her boobs were soo soft, her nipples were soft. I continued that for next 1 week , each week gradually levelling up.
[Image: main-qimg-12d87c968779d8c7b848fa2d69f11cd1-lq]
By passing of each day I started to lift her top.
[Image: main-qimg-4b2a4a39df1b5bcdc7a402782c5ab299-lq]
You can see how soft, round her boobs are. I started to become addicted to her boobs. I wanted to lick them , suck them. Then I thought of exploring her ass. Since her shorts are very loose I could easily glide them down. I used to glide my hands on her ass. So round , soo juicy, I really wanted to smack them. I used to take out my dick and rub on her bare ass and gradually press her boobs.
With each passing day I Started to gain more and more confidence and started to remove more of her clothes and started clicking pictures.
[Image: main-qimg-39a96b4222fb2c7f0ed0e3dda5db9d9e-lq]
[Image: main-qimg-7420d5517e6a58464b8105dc4cec3a92-lq]
I used to remove her shorts, her panty and used to rub my dick in her ass. I started touching her pussy. It was completely hairless. Now I really wanted to fuck her. Like this I have spent almost 2months enjoying her body.
One night I wanted to see her full naked and so I switched on the light, As usual take off her shorts and panties and even lifted her top too near her neck. My heart was beating very fast I was little scared also to be honest.
[Image: main-qimg-849f9753ddc4c6264ec8876e4cd43bed-lq]
[Image: main-qimg-64eb13af930b6f108a5528d5e575997b-lq]
I gradually turned her little bit , now her boobs are just in front of my mouth. I brought my lips down and for the first time I licked her nipples. Within few seconds I can see her nipples were getting errect. I understood either she is awake and is pretending to sleep or she in her sleep is getting arroused.
I started to squeeze her boobs gradually and suck her boobs more. While doing so With another hand I parted her legs which gave a clear view of her pussy. I cannot hold any further and wanted to fuck her now. I parted her pussy lips placed my dick there and gently gave a push. As I pushed my dick she suddenly opened her eyes, pushed me and gave me a slap. I was not in any position to give excuses as we both were fully nude and I was kind of on top of her and my dick almost about to go inside her.

I was terified and she went to the washroom. I was clueless what to say, after 10mins she came from the washroom standing near the door holding her head. I thought of appolozing so said hey listen. To that she said what you were thinking, U forgot that I am your sister. I don't know what got into me I said bcoz of this lockdown I am unable to meet anyone from tinder and you are so attractive so I thought of fucking you. She came near to me and slapped me again and started to scream on me. I hold her hands and pulled her to the bed and started kissing her. She was not resisting but she was not fully cooperating. I understood she wants it be due to some reason she is not doing it. We kept the friendly fight on for few minutes.

I pulled her up on top of me. Now she was sitting on my dick and I can say from her facial expression that she is almost ready.

She — the thing we are doing is not right

Me — I asked her then what is right for us ?

She — I don't know

I hold her waist lifted her little bit and placed her over my erect dick. she made a moaning sound and I can feel her gliding down gradually on my dick. I gave a push from bottom and she scemed. I understood my dick was entirely inside her. I was holding her neck and thrusting her. I can see her small boobs going up and down. Now she is moaning.

She suddenly increased her pace of getting up and down. Now I can see change in her mood. She seems bit happy, now she is not screaming instead

She — plsss kisiko maat bata mmmm

Me — Nahi batayunga

She — mmmmmm (with a smile)

Me — kya huya ? Dard ho raha hain ? band kar du ?

She — Shhhhhh chup reh na bhai. chup chap karte reh. mmmm

We did for around 20mins and then I ejaculated. That was the best moment we both had that day.

[Image: main-qimg-052d0a79db049423142b2c0a2e2f1f7e]

[Image: main-qimg-ef384d7958037ff0068c2d9e5edfda29-lq]

These two are the best photographs I had from that night. After that lockdown got extended again for 3 months and we were the happiest person as we knew we could spend more time together.

If you like the story I will write the next part
[+] 8 users Like Indian True Lust stories's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Fantastic
Like Reply
(06-08-2023, 01:19 AM)r2413 Wrote: Fantastic

Due you like real short stories like this one or a long story ?
Like Reply
(06-08-2023, 06:26 PM)Indian True Lust stories Wrote: Due you like real short stories like this one or a long story ?

i prefer a bit longer stories but even though its a short 1 u did a fantastic job clps
Like Reply
NICE UPDATE
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply