Dream come true
Hello my name is Tarun aka sissychintu and i am a xossipy roleplayer since long time. I have done many roleplays in the past but this story is kinda different. In this roleplay i am gonna encounter my online bull aka kaliapintu in real life. And how does everything happens is gonna be narated.so lets start

Its was december and i was traveling back to my native for new year through train. The journey was of 12 hours....and i was alone travelling. But with me also was travelling my online bull aka Kaliapintu.....He has fucked and used me several time online. But never in irl. I was chatting with him as i was travelling....
I was sharing my compartment with a stranger with whoam i hadn't interacted to much.

As the train stopped at station...i kept my phone on my seat and went out to breatg some fresh air.....
(With my phone unlocked and chats all visible)

[Image: Tamanna-Bhatia-and-Ritesh-Deshmukh-are-s...om=1&ssl=1]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(10-06-2023, 04:14 PM)magnu Wrote: Hello my name is Tarun aka sissychintu and i am a xossipy roleplayer since long time. I have done many roleplays in the past but this story is kinda different. In this roleplay i am gonna encounter my online bull aka kaliapintu in real life. And how does everything happens is gonna be narated.so lets start

Its was december and i was traveling back to my native for new year through train. The journey was of 12 hours....and i was alone travelling. But with me also was travelling my online bull aka Kaliapintu.....He has fucked and used me several time online. But never in irl. I was chatting with him as i was travelling....
I was sharing my compartment with a stranger with whoam i hadn't interacted to much.

As the train stopped at station...i kept my phone on my seat and went out to breatg some fresh air.....
(With my phone unlocked and chats all visible)

[Image: Tamanna-Bhatia-and-Ritesh-Deshmukh-are-s...om=1&ssl=1]

( myself satish yadav 28 year old 6 feet 4 inch tall coal shiny black skinned guy who is famously known as Kaliapintu in xossipy website an online roleplayer bull who is salivatted by many sissycucks and betabois )

( it was monsoon season halka halka barish tha and office me thode dino ka vacation le liya tha maine socha tha mahabaleshwar jaunga ghumunga firunga aur waha ke famous maal randiyo ko pelunga taki sexual stress nikal jaye )

( i had booked the 1st AC compartment in Mahabaleshwar Express jisme private cabin milta hai and have to share the cabin with just one other person)

[Image: rail-2-1200.jpg]

( abhi travelling start hue 1 ghanta bhi nhi hua tha total trip time tha 16 hours ka )

( mai subah ke 7 baje se lekar sissychintu ke sath xossipy me roleplay bhi kr rha tha meanwhile jisme aisa scene aya tha jaha ship ke ek cabin me sissychintu mere lund ko hilate hue mere tatte choos rha tha bade greediness ke sath aur mujhe sissychintu ki baate bada pasand aata tha the way he used to roleplay especially as he was very very passionate in making the bull satisfied)

( mere cabin me ek aur gora chamdi ladka baitha tha jo thoda ladki type ka dikhta tha and i thaught what a coincidence )

( TTE check kr rha tha cabins and confirming name and seat number and hamara cabin aya nhi ki Thane station aya and train 5 min ka halt liya mere samne baitha hua ladka bahar nikla leaving his mobile on the seat and tabhi maine dekha ki mere post ka reply abhi tak nhi aya and telegram pe ping kiya )

me on telegram : abe gandu jaldi reply de xossipy me 

( a slight notification sound samne wale seat pe rakha mobile se aya and i saw my own message in that and i was speechless omg what a coincidence and i looked at his google chrome and saw many pics of an actress which we agreed upon and dekha to sissychntu profile se sath uska roleplay chalu hai i looked out of the window and saw ki tu kuch to frroti ya maaza kharid rha tha and socha ye oppurtunity mai chodunga nhi )
[Image: blanket-660.jpg?w=660]
( TTE came to our cabin and train made horn sound which means start hone wala hai )

( i gave my ticket to TTE and said ) ha mai hi satish yadav hu mere samne wala ladka abhi ayega wo bahar kuch kharidne gaya hai 

( i wanted to hear what ur name was as u come inside and give ur ticket to TTE )
Like Reply
(10-06-2023, 04:27 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself satish yadav 28 year old 6 feet 4 inch tall coal shiny black skinned guy who is famously known as Kaliapintu in xossipy website an online roleplayer bull who is salivatted by many sissycucks and betabois )

( it was monsoon season halka halka barish tha and office me thode dino ka vacation le liya tha maine socha tha mahabaleshwar jaunga ghumunga firunga aur waha ke famous maal randiyo ko pelunga taki sexual stress nikal jaye )

( i had booked the 1st AC compartment in Mahabaleshwar Express jisme private cabin milta hai and have to share the cabin with just one other person)

[Image: rail-2-1200.jpg]

( abhi travelling start hue 1 ghanta bhi nhi hua tha total trip time tha 16 hours ka )

( mai subah ke 7 baje se lekar sissychintu ke sath xossipy me roleplay bhi kr rha tha meanwhile jisme aisa scene aya tha jaha ship ke ek cabin me sissychintu mere lund ko hilate hue mere tatte choos rha tha bade greediness ke sath aur mujhe sissychintu ki baate bada pasand aata tha the way he used to roleplay especially as he was very very passionate in making the bull satisfied)

( mere cabin me ek aur gora chamdi ladka baitha tha jo thoda ladki type ka dikhta tha and i thaught what a coincidence )

( TTE check kr rha tha cabins and confirming name and seat number and hamara cabin aya nhi ki Thane station aya and train 5 min ka halt liya mere samne baitha hua ladka bahar nikla leaving his mobile on the seat and tabhi maine dekha ki mere post ka reply abhi tak nhi aya and telegram pe ping kiya )

me on telegram : abe gandu jaldi reply de xossipy me 

( a slight notification sound samne wale seat pe rakha mobile se aya and i saw my own message in that and i was speechless omg what a coincidence and i looked at his google chrome and saw many pics of an actress which we agreed upon and dekha to sissychntu profile se sath uska roleplay chalu hai i looked out of the window and saw ki tu kuch to frroti ya maaza kharid rha tha and socha ye oppurtunity mai chodunga nhi )
[Image: blanket-660.jpg?w=660]
( TTE came to our cabin and train made horn sound which means start hone wala hai )

( i gave my ticket to TTE and said ) ha mai hi satish yadav hu mere samne wala ladka abhi ayega wo bahar kuch kharidne gaya hai 

( i wanted to hear what ur name was as u come inside and give ur ticket to TTE )

mai bahar aaya tho stall par thoda snacks lene ruk gaya tha... but utne mai hi train ka horn baj gaya and mujhe jadi se train mai chadhna pada....
jaldbazzi mai main kuch saman bhi nhi le paya...

phir main apne compartment mai guss gaya tho dekha ki TTE khada tha aur mujhe hi dhundh raha tha ....usne mujhe dekhte hi kaha 

" ahh kya aap ho Tarun????"

maine kaha " haanji mai hi tarun hoo...aur yeah meri ticket hai
 phir meri nazar mere phone par padi jo unlocked tha aur ussmai kaliapintu ka message bhi aaya tha ....

maine socha ki kahi kisine yeah message tho nhi padh liye?? i got tensed
[Image: E_EI7r5UcAAPLzC?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
(10-06-2023, 04:41 PM)magnu Wrote: mai bahar aaya tho stall par thoda snacks lene ruk gaya tha... but utne mai hi train ka horn baj gaya and mujhe jadi se train mai chadhna pada....
jaldbazzi mai main kuch saman bhi nhi le paya...

phir main apne compartment mai guss gaya tho dekha ki TTE khada tha aur mujhe hi dhundh raha tha ....usne mujhe dekhte hi kaha 

" ahh kya aap ho Tarun????"

maine kaha " haanji mai hi tarun hoo...aur yeah meri ticket hai
 phir meri nazar mere phone par padi jo unlocked tha aur ussmai kaliapintu ka message bhi aaya tha ....

maine socha ki kahi kisine yeah message tho nhi padh liye?? i got tensed
[Image: E_EI7r5UcAAPLzC?format=jpg&name=large]

( as the train moved a bit i came back with a small bottle of maza and mere samne wale seat pe baithke ticket nikalke TTE ko dikhaya and said that ur name is Tarun )

( i was thinking in my head " Bc sala tarun iska real name hai kya " as i recalled ki tarun transforming to some celeb kafi baar kiya hai )

( u looked feminine with a hair bun and all and so i told TTE while he was checking the list ) ha ye ladka hai ( just so that TTE will leave our cabin )

( as TTE left i looked at u and said) wo kya hai apne indian log gora chamdi dekhte hi sochte hai ki koi ladki hogi to batana padta hai ( i also wanted to break the ice between us so that kuch conversation start ho )

mobile aise seat pe dalke bahar nhi jana chahiye ........ ( after a 10 second pause) kafi chori wagera hota hai 

( i wanted to make u panic a bit and then give u the feel ki maine kuch dekha nhi i was just being a good co passenger)
Like Reply
Hello... this is chintu here. Aaj main kuch alag bolna chata hoon... i started doing roleplay on xossipy with kalia pintu...

Initially mujhe bahut janda lagta tha sissy wagera...but i just liked how kaliapintu used to address me ,treat me and make me do stuff....

[Image: f80173926f176f9300e395b553c9bd23.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW4zMk02yvm-hXdI4cT9O...w&usqp=CAU]
Maine kabhi nhi socha tha ki main ek ladka hoke inltna submiasive ho sakta hoon...but bkalia pintu made it realise that....

I tried to resist these feelins for a long time....har baar main kalia ko pibg karta hoon aur phir bhag jata hoon but......wo bade calmly bolta hai...."tu hamesha mere taato ke neeche hi saade ga....."
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSr46Iyn6s0v9g3xLpcTZ...w&usqp=CAU]

Usne mujhe new year ke din poori raath pela hai....u all can read the thread cozy canin crew roleplay 

Uske baad main koi bada roleplay nhibkiya kalia pibtu ke saath...reason being my escape mindset....

But kaal mera birthday hai aur aaj main itna jyaada horny hoon ki main a0ni birthday ki morning kalia ke lund ke maal ke neeche rhena chati hooonn....
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzq8_yz-03CbvMuOqKaMt...Q&usqp=CAU]

PS: i am obssed with u kalia
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqsH0wPqGk0UeDf-TS0W8...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(20-11-2023, 12:56 PM)LeechBitch Wrote: Hello... this is chintu here. Aaj main kuch alag bolna chata hoon... i started doing roleplay on xossipy with kalia pintu...

Initially mujhe bahut janda lagta tha sissy wagera...but i just liked how kaliapintu used to address me ,treat me and make me do stuff....

[Image: f80173926f176f9300e395b553c9bd23.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW4zMk02yvm-hXdI4cT9O...w&usqp=CAU]
Maine kabhi nhi socha tha ki main ek ladka hoke inltna submiasive ho sakta hoon...but bkalia pintu made it realise that....

I tried to resist these feelins for a long time....har baar main kalia ko pibg karta hoon aur phir bhag jata hoon but......wo bade calmly bolta hai...."tu hamesha mere taato ke neeche hi saade ga....."
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSr46Iyn6s0v9g3xLpcTZ...w&usqp=CAU]

Usne mujhe new year ke din poori raath pela hai....u all can read the thread cozy canin crew roleplay 

Uske baad main koi bada roleplay nhibkiya kalia pibtu ke saath...reason being my escape mindset....

But kaal mera birthday hai aur aaj main itna jyaada horny hoon ki main a0ni birthday ki morning kalia ke lund ke maal ke neeche rhena chati hooonn....
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzq8_yz-03CbvMuOqKaMt...Q&usqp=CAU]

PS: i am obssed with u kalia
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqsH0wPqGk0UeDf-TS0W8...w&usqp=CAU]

Be a goodboi and serve under my black nuts 

I hope u now know and clarity of why u are born for 

If u work and serve well u will get my warm stored cum inside my testicles but only if u deserve it , i wont give u my cum just because its ur birthday
Like Reply
ÙKalia please mujhe meri birthday ki treat dedo....you know how good sisay i am....dont you
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT46awMA4YGyGuZMfFS2Cb...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(20-11-2023, 01:03 PM)LeechBitch Wrote: Kalia please mujhe meri birthday ki treat dedo....you know how good sisay i am....dont you[Image: 4d72dd9d32acc862a38f8f3b27b9c934.jpg]

Nothing is for free 

I give my warm cum to only those who deserve it

And also ye jo tune fake pic post kiya hai i dont like that either
Like Reply
I have been a badboi daddy.......

But i want you....so bad.....

Will you teach me a lesson....
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQggkDMKX4D295_Z2ifqt1...w&usqp=CAU]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWWIo6PAtuWHm-LvJWlPT...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(20-11-2023, 01:09 PM)LeechBitch Wrote: I have been a badboi daddy.......

But i want you....so bad.....

Will you teach me a lesson....
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQggkDMKX4D295_Z2ifqt1...w&usqp=CAU]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWWIo6PAtuWHm-LvJWlPT...w&usqp=CAU]

I guess u have forgotten how to pleasure an alpha 

And on top of that u need my balls filled with cum as present

Lol keep day dreaming
Like Reply
aaj jaisa mera kaiia bolega waisa hoga ....... jo usko pasand hai who usko milega 

aaj hamare beech mai koi nhi aayega 

aaj mai poora din kalua aur taatoo ki seva poore maan se karungi haaaa

mujhe pata hai ki aap naaraz o mere behaviour se....

aaj wo din hai jab aap mujhe dikhao ki kiski kya aukaat aur jaagha hai

[Image: OIP.iaiZoECN5YkwjnYZQ1R0QQHaLt?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain]
[Image: 6eaecf8ec8ab45524e655fdb8d5eb909.jpg]
Like Reply
(20-11-2023, 01:59 PM)LeechBitch Wrote: aaj jaisa mera kaiia bolega waisa hoga ....... jo usko pasand hai who usko milega 

aaj hamare beech mai koi nhi aayega 

aaj mai poora din kalua aur taatoo ki seva poore maan se karungi haaaa

mujhe pata hai ki aap naaraz o mere behaviour se....

aaj wo din hai jab aap mujhe dikhao ki kiski kya aukaat aur jaagha hai

[Image: OIP.iaiZoECN5YkwjnYZQ1R0QQHaLt?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain]
[Image: 6eaecf8ec8ab45524e655fdb8d5eb909.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7hs8t4IgQG0BMRqTedey...g&usqp=CAU]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEG3kkWbSHgs_dsnk594F...g&usqp=CAU]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVeqixhmqtjsTAwbybsXN...Q&usqp=CAU]
Aapki rand .....
Like Reply
continue bro
Like Reply
[Image: E2sDt3QWUAIbxcT?format=jpg&name=large]
please dadddy muche aapke lund ki seva karne dooo, last year new year par aapne mujhe ek mauka diya tha...poori raath main blanket ke andar ghuss ke aapka lund leya daddy....iss baar main aapko aur maaza dungi please give me a chance
Like Reply
[Image: E3EED98UUAEOt7C?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
daddy mujhe apni kuttiya bana lo
Like Reply
[Image: E_zzau4VcAkgbTa?format=jpg&name=large]
daddy i want to show you and other sissyies how to properly satisfy your bull and his kaala lund
Like Reply
daddy i want to show you and...

other sissyies how to 

properly satisfy your bull 

and his kaala lund

[Image: 7zetextijb5c1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a...8488f8a56e]
Like Reply
I ache for you, Master. 

The need to feel your cock inside me is almost unbearable.

I want you to fuck me so hard that I can feel it for days afterwards. 

I want your cum leaking from me, marking me as yours.

I want you to own every part of me, to make me your personal breeding slave. 

Please, Master, make my filthy desires your reality.

I am your bitch, Master.
 Your sissy  bitch. I live to serve you, to please you. 

There is no greater joy for me than to know that you are the one who controls me, who decides when and how I will feel the weight of your cock inside me. 

Please, Master, make me your personal breeding slut. I am here for you, waiting to be used and abused in any way you see fit.
[Image: 01oh8jes0pzb1.jpg]
[Image: ioh5l2xrhvyb1.png]
Like Reply
(11-12-2023, 11:46 AM)BitchhhRani Wrote: I ache for you, Master. 

The need to feel your cock inside me is almost unbearable.

I want you to fuck me so hard that I can feel it for days afterwards. 

I want your cum leaking from me, marking me as yours.

I want you to own every part of me, to make me your personal breeding slave. 

Please, Master, make my filthy desires your reality.

[Image: 01oh8jes0pzb1.jpg]
[Image: ioh5l2xrhvyb1.png]

( i felt like laughing since u are a boy and u are saying all this )

hahaha abe u ladka hai bhul gya kya 

u are a boy why are u talking like a girl

aur ye kya hai master daddy laga rakha hai satish yadav naam hai mera
Like Reply
I am your sissy bitch, satish ji. 

I am a man who desires to be dominated by another man, to serve as his personal breeding slut. It is my nature, my desire.

I cannot help but act as I do, 

for it is who 
I am, deep down inside. Please saheb  accept me for who I am and use me . 

I am here for you, waiting to be your personal breeding toy.

I am a sissy bitch rand , satish yadav ji because it is who I am. 

It is my innermost desire to be dominated, to serve another man in any way he sees fit. It brings me pleasure to act as your personal breeding slut, to feel your cock inside me, claiming me as your own. 

accept this part of me and continue to use me as your personal breeding toy. 

I am here for you, waiting to be fucked and used by the man who controls my every thought and desire.
[Image: eb57tl7ssnjb1.jpg]
Like Reply