Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Romance My wife's second marriage
Photo 
My name is Ajay Verma 32. My wife is Pratibha Verma 31. We live in Jaipur in a combined family. I am a small businessman. But from few days my business was not running well and also some family problems were getting serious. My family is keen follower of a Sufi ji in Ajmer. So family asked us to visit that Sufi ji in Ajmer. I and my wife planned to to reach there as per family instructions and came to know that the Sufi ji is very famous there and normal person can not meet him directly and urgently. So we talked to his staff and stayed there in a guest house. Next day we got opportunity to join the daily spiritual function where we get a chance to meet Sufi ji. 
It was our turn to tell our problems to Sufi ji. Me and my wife bowed before him and told our problems. Sufi ji heard all very silently and then did some magic, we were astonished and then Sufi ji said that with in 10 days all problems will get solved. I said thanks to him and offered some money to him as a gift. He got angry and asked us to come again in 20 days after problems get solved and then he will ask gift. We agreed and came back to Jaipur. 
Surprisingly our all problems got solved in 10 days and we were very happy. My family asked us to meet Sufi ji to thanks him. So we reached Ajmer again in 20 days and told Sufi's staff about the situations.
Staff told to Sufi ji and we got immediate meeting opportunity with Sufi ji. Sufi ji was very happy and then he said that I don't have any kid till now after 2 years of marriage. I and my wife were shocked as we had never told him about this fact to him earlier. Then he said that my wife has come on this earth for strengthening IsIam religion. We asked him that why he saying that. He said that my wife is unable to deliver any kid till now because she has to deliver a MusIim kid who will become a great IsIamic preacher. 
Listening this, my wife became shocked and I also become very uncomfortable. All people present there were silently listening us. My wife become little angry also but Sufi ji scolded her and asked to keep quite. Then Sufi asked his staff to bring some dry grass. He brought it from nearby land and gave to Sufi ji. Sufi ji read some lines and then gave to my wife and asked her remove her Saree pallu in front of all devotees present there and put the grass on her chest. My wife became very angry and tried to go away from there by saying harsh words to Sufi ji but she suddenly all devotees started to praise my wife as mother of IsIam and all requested her to please not disobey Sufi ji. 
I was also standing there in unthinkable situation. After huge request from devotees, she agreed to follow what Sufi ji said. She remove her Saree pallu and put that dry grass on her chest. With in part of second, that grass caught fire and she was scared. She threw that fire grass immediately away from her with a shout and her blouse became wet with mother milk. This magic made her cry and weeping and ladies present there run towards her and covered her with cloths. All devotees bowed before my wife calling mother of IsIam. My wife became very emotional and fell in feet of Sufi ji and asked sorry from him for using harsh words. Sufi ji smiled and forgave her.
Then Sufi ji asked me to divorce her and search a good MusIim guy for her second marriage and let her bring that holy kid on this earth with her new husband. He said this will be the hugest gift from me for him.
I was astonished and fell his greatness, paid regards to him and came back to home with wife. As my family was already his follower, so they also asked us to obey his orders. Therefore now I am searching a good MusIim guy for my wife's second marriage for that divine reason. telegram: teleprati
[+] 6 users Like teleprati's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
After a long time, a really unique and erotic writing. Please update fast!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Fing fing's post
Like Reply
unique
[+] 1 user Likes Vk1019's post
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Nice start please continue
[Image: Polish-20231010-103001576.jpg]
Like Reply
share wife pics.. intro pics also ***** guys pics
Like Reply
Nice story. Very hot, very well written and well concepted. Pahle post se hi lauda khada ho gaya.

Here's the link to my story thread. Check it and let me know, if you like it!

https://xossipy.com/thread-56958-post-53...pid5330018
Like Reply
bhai pls continue karo//... regular updates

or apni wife ki ek full clear intro pics bhi dikhao sab ko..
it will be more intresting

some sugesstions.

1) keep the wife hesitant for marring a muslmmm man since she is hinnddu strict follower
2) if possible find a guy who is proper tipical muslm follower..
3) new dresses for wife which muslmm ladies wear.. even tatoo...
4) take her anal virginity
5) new husband is rough dominating in reality to public he is simple and loving.
6) make her permanent produce milk from her breast and she will have to give it to eveyone in family everyday..
7) make it hot humilating and loving
[+] 2 users Like Bluee's post
Like Reply
story ihe tak ki hai, write is not going to update it anymore.
Like Reply
somebody else should continue it
Like Reply
Please continue this story
Like Reply
update p;;;sss
Like Reply
update ..
[Image: Polish-20231010-103001576.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chandan's post
Like Reply
Why have you stopped this story?
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-58545.html

This is the most slow step by step detail by and long seductive cuckold and interfaith based story on internet...have a look
Like Reply