Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
❤️My First Threesome Experience ❤️
Hi guys i will share my first Threesome experience..

My name is Anil and wife Charu.. we got married about 10 yrs back.. everything is going fine with us but something made me to try spice up our sexual life .. i used to browse some s.m apps 5 yrs back.. there i found lot of guys involved in 3sum and swapping stuff.. 

While looking at them i got excited and felt why shouldn't i try them.. life is going normally .. one night while having with my wife i whispered in her ear .. imazine a strong man with huge tool drilling your pussy and am sitting in front of you and kissing your lips .. i was just observing her eyes about her reaction.. surprisingly she continued conversation with same imagination.. that night i drilled her like anything .. 

Same kind of stuff we were discussed almost for 6 months.. here i need to tell about my wife stats shez chubby 36 yrs now with 40-36-38 assets .. every time she used to depressed about her chubby Ness.. but seriously I liked her bcz of her chubby Ness only .. then one fine night I told her chubby ness is having its own attraction.. i observed many times few relatives and young men staring at her huge boobies with lusty eyes.. she said no i didn't felt anything like that with people who are watching me.. i said am following a s.m app where lot of couple having different sexual experiences specially guys in the age group of 30-40.. most of the wives at that age becomes little chubby it creates more attraction for young n teen studds.. 

Will continue if it's exciting you guys..

[img][Image: 358144806_1000058848.jpg][/img]
[+] 1 user Likes acjodi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Your replies and likes will encourage me to post more wildly
[+] 1 user Likes acjodi's post
Like Reply
One fine day i shown her my profile in one s.m app ofcourse it was empty without any posts .. but she browsed all the pages and got curious.. i requested her to have a semi nude pic and we will post it in my profile .. she agreed and i posted it in my profile .. there were few guys liked it and made hot comments on her .. that night we enjoyed a lot while discussing about their comments.. days are passing my posts also increased and almost 1k fallowers on my profile .. to my surprise suddenly she asked to make a profile of her in same app.. i was very happy that she is opening up her wings .. she started posting hot pics of her.. 3-4 hundred fallowers in her profile..

Our imaginations taking new sides she used to show me sexy men in her profile and enjoying sex with me while calling their name .. ofcourse she said it's just for imagination never expect for reality.. i said ok ..
After few days i thought i can connect a guy to her that she can open more .. I found a profile interesting with kinky stuff .. i pinged that guy name Rohan 26 yrs old unmarried .. we introduced ourselves in chat .. came to know he is from same region of mine and working in a good MNC .. i told him to add my wife profile and start some romantic discussions.. after 2-3 days she accepted his request and had formal discussion.. later she asked me did you suggested him my profile? I said yes he is a decent guy.. after 15-20 days i asked her can we have a conversation with Rohan while we are having sex .. first she rejected but after convincing her she agreed .. that night i gave her phone to speak with him and I started foreplay .. while am licking her pussy she started moaning .. that guy Rohan unable to resist her moans and he started jerking off .. am also excited listening to both of them.. he requested for a video call that he is unable to resist her moans .. i said charu to start suck my dick .. when she started sucking mine hardly i switched to video call and shown him how her lips working on mine .. he is having decent size of dick sane as mine .. he is stroking his dick very hard while looking at us .. for privacy i denied to show our faces .. ofcourse he never forced to show us.. that night i fucked her in every angle what i can .. first time in our sexual life she made our bed wet .. i was more happy than her.. that night he seen our entire session..

After few days charu shared her personal number to Rohan .. day by day their intimacy improved and having friendly conversations.. whenever I go for outstation on my work i told her to call Rohan and enjoy the night .. first she scared afterwards Rohan convinced her in a decent way .. next day morning i used to hear from her how they enjoyed lost night this made me very exited.. almost 16 months we enjoyed all this audio/video call sessions.. am very much happy that she came out of depression issues and enjoying with me and Rohan ..

Will be continued..
Here is the first pic of charu on my timeline

[Image: Screenshot-2023-06-06-16-17-58-27-8ec8d9...decfc4.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like acjodi's post
Like Reply
Good start, want more about you and Rohan fucking charu

Tell love from me to charu and give her hard strocks from me too
Like Reply
(10-06-2023, 04:27 PM)shrimarathi Wrote: Good start, want more about you and Rohan fucking charu

Tell love from me to charu and give her hard strocks from me too

Thankyou for wishes .. sure i will dedicate few strokes behalf of you
Like Reply
Sexy experience.......please continue
Like Reply