Adultery any cuckold husband here ( sharing your wife ) ?
NOTE : In this Title . different  Different types of cuck type sex fun Real sex meetings done . i had 6 yrs experience in this specially so you can understand . 

so i can possible i can do submit my sex stories . any cuckold husband ( sharing his wife ) / any cuck boy friend ( sharing his Lover ) .

i have fucked & with my friends also . Like :  cuckold husband ( sharing wife ) , cuck son ( sharing mother ) , cuckold mother ( sharing her daughter ) , cuckold boy friend ( sharing Girl friend ) , cuckold Young married , etc Etc . 

so must read all stories are Real in my life and my friends life . 

any college girl / Housewife / widow /  mature lady wanna try  Threesome sex / Group / Gangbang pls message me . 

Read my stories also . 

Gmail id : hydhotguy31

telegram id : hydguy01
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
yes message me
Like Reply
Any cuckold husband ( sharing his wife ) / any cuckold boyfriend ( sharing his Lover ) for us .

r u boring sex life ?  wanna try new sex life ( threesome / Group / Gangbang sex )

please Only serious people contact me . stay away time passers .

And also i can do start new sex stories of mine .
Like Reply
(04-06-2023, 08:23 PM)Hotguy143 Wrote: Any cuckold husband ( sharing his wife ) / any cuckold boyfriend ( sharing his Lover ) for us .

r u boring sex life ?  wanna try new sex life ( threesome / Group / Gangbang sex )

telegram id : hotguy121

please Only serious people contact me . stay away time passers .

And also i can do start new sex stories of mine .

any update thank you for connected ( come couples )
Like Reply
Any update today done threesome sex with one husband shared his wife in Hyderabad.

I can write story come sooner.

Telegram id : hydguy01

Like Reply
Yes , Aman here from pune
Like Reply
(12-06-2023, 10:54 PM)answer Wrote: Yes , Aman here from pune

okay come to gmail chat : hydhotguy31

telegram id : hydguy1
Like Reply
story 1) : i met cuckold husband  (he shared his wife )

I found a married couple on a xosspiy  recently.  They are from Chennai cpl .
Ages 32, 28 ( wife age ) , he asked cuckold fantasy wanna threesome also then I said I am always ready okay tell me date he give dates I can fixed one day .
I  had a threesome before with many cuckold husband & cpls & housewives & college girls . now coming to story .  and I was super excited about this opportunity.

He sent message me really you had good experienced ha ? then can you fuck my wife he asked me . yeah why not I can fuck you front of yours I said .
We chatted for a bit and then we shared images of ourselves with each other and finally planned to meet.

We met at their place ( home )  They live in a duplex house alone. The lady looked stunning. She had great boobs .  The man was a bit chubby and short.
We spoke for a while. The husband told me how he loves to get fucked. Our discussion was turning me on! And then I asked if we could get started. Shalini and her husband Rahul  started undressing me. He removed my shirt while Shalini took my pants off and removed my boxers as well.

Soon, I was standing there naked with a boner!
The married Indian couple quickly got undressed. Shalini was dusky with fairly large breasts. Her armpits were shaved but she had a thick bush down there. Her nipples were already erect. Her husband had a small cock but a nice thick cock. He was fully clean shaved everywhere.

We went to their bedroom. Shalini and I sat on the bed, started kissing while her husband went down on his knees and started sucking my cock. I had not felt such a sensation before. I had one hand on her breast as I was playing with her nipples. And I had my other hand on his head as I wanted to guide him to suck my cock faster.

As we were kissing, I moved toward Shalini’s breasts. I nibbled on her nipples and she moaned even more loudly.
I moved my hand to her pussy. She was dripping wet. I started to finger her slowly. Shalini wanted me to go down on her so she kept pushing my head down. Meanwhile, her husband shifted positions. He moved up to kiss her and she was indirectly tasting my dick and my precum since Rahul had been sucking my cock all this time.

Her hairy bush smelt so good. It turned me own even more. I put my tongue between her pussy lips and began to lick. Her pussy tasted a bit salty, and her hair got in my mouth. But I was loving it!

Shalini started to hold my head with both her hands now and directed me to the areas that aroused her. I stopped for a bit and licked her inner thigh. This Indian wife’s moans kept getting louder and louder.

I returned to her pussy. I was swirling and exploring her pussy with my tongue. I started to suck on her clit and I knew I hit the sweet spot as she got up and just held my head and started moaning as loudly as possible.

Shalini had lost control of her body and her legs began to quiver. As juices were just flowing, her whole body began to shudder as she was having her orgasm. I looked up at her and smiled.

Then Shalini got down on her knees to suck my cock. I was giving her husband Rahul a handjob while Shalini sucked my dick. She was using her tongue a lot and I had never been so aroused.

Shalini used her tongue on the top of my cock a lot and I was unable to focus on Rahul’s dick. She held my dick in her hand as she ran her tongue down to my testicles and licked it. She kept eye contact the whole time. I couldn’t control anymore and I just held her head in place and started fucking her mouth. She grabbed my ass tightly in response to that.

I held the back of her head and moved it back and forth like a sex toy. My balls kept banging against her chin. She hit my legs and asked me to stop. She needed some air. Then she asked me to start again. I held her head tightly and started fucking her mouth again. Rahul couldn’t stop masturbating. He was so turned on!

He came close and shot his load on his wife and me. I was about to cum and I shot my load into Shalini’s mouth. I held her head back and emptied my remaining cum into her mouth. She drank every drop and even licked my cock clean.

Even though I had just came, I was already starting to get a hard-on again. This was a fantasy come true!! My cock started to rise for the second round. Shalini’s pussy was ready. I asked for a condom. Shalini said that they were trying to have kids and that there was no need for one. This weirdly made me even more horny.

She came sat on my lap and positioned herself for penetration. I could feel the warmness on my dick as I entered her. She was so warm inside. She had both her hands and legs wrapped around me. I supported her back while she bounced on my dick. We kissed and I slowly laid back on the bed and she continued to ride my cock. Shalini’s breasts were bouncing as she kept riding me. It was such a beautiful sight.

Then I got back up and we adjusted ourselves. She held on to me again as I put her on the bed and spread her legs apart to fuck her in the missionary position. At this point in Washington going hardcore, she screamed and asked me to cum in her.

I was a few moments away from cumming, and eventually, I let go and just shot my load inside Shalini. We were exhausted.
Rahul, Shalini, and I wiped up and slept together in the same bed. A little while later, I could feel something. I woke up to Rahul rubbing his dick on mine. I was feeling horny too. He sucked my cock and I can cum spray his mouth she slept deeply bcz I fucked hard many times her ass and pussy .

so i fullfilled cuckold husband fantasy fucked ( shalini ) this story is end . 

Feel free contact me and feedback pls give me .

[+] 3 users Like Hotguy143's post
Like Reply
story 2 ) :  i fucked one xossipy story reader wife . 

One of guy asked me fuck her wife . he has cuckold fantasy . then I went his home and fucked her badly ..
This story by her words ……

Her name is ayesha they are from Chennai .

My husband and his friend. He came to our flat to meet my husband after many years. After beginning hours of formality and hesitation I became friendly with him. Then I was back in plain white camisole and short which I usually wear in house. He looked for opportunities to see my deep cleavage etc. I understood that he is looking for sex with me. After ignoring in day, by evening I too felt excited to get fucked by him.

After dinner, we decided that they would sleep in bedroom and I would sleep on convertible sofa in hall room as I used to watch tv late at night. Anyway I was alien to their stories of old life of friendship.

Perhaps they slept. The bedroom was closed but door not latched. Perhaps I was not getting sleep as I used to sleep topless. First I tried sleeping on sofa but failed. I came to bedroom and found little space beside my husband but enough space beside his friend as it was a king size big bed. Boldly, I slept topless beside his friend thinking 'will see whatever happens’.

Later I found his hand gently rubbing on my boobs. I like but I was hesitant and perhaps he was in half sleep. After a while I lost control and kept my breast on his face and put my nipple on his lips. He hugged me and grabbed me.
I took him to hall room. He fucked me a lot like we won't get this chance again. I kept him excited with dirty talks. When tired, we were back to sleep. This time I slept beside my husband, again topless.

Early morning my husband woke up. Perhaps he forgot his friends presence and started playing my boobs as usual he does daily. By the time I reminded him about his friends presence, he was too excited to control. He was sucking my boobs badly. His friend woke up and caught us.

It was too late to control. They both fucked me a lot in morning, one after one. After breakfast, they again fucked me non stop under shower. Finally I tried taking both penises at same time. After irritating trials of position, I took both inside. Though it lasted for just a minute my vagina was highly expanded and it was amazing.

i fucked Ayesha this story is End . 

[+] 1 user Likes Hotguy143's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2023-06-13-22-55-43-96-8ec8d9...decfc4.jpg]
Like Reply
Any cuckold husband ( sharing his wife ) ,  any cuckboy friend ( sharing lover ) , cuckson . please message me .

I am writing about having sex with whoever I meet ( before story Reders and also Xossipy Story readers ) 

cuckold husbands , boy friend )  enjoy reading please give your feedback to me .

i had good experienced in the sex life . Threesome and Group sex , Gangbang sex .

Like Reply
story : Pallavi reddy Telugu housewife fantasy fullfilled

( she asked me :  fuck me front of my husband ) so i can done .. ready it how it was done .....

I got one message from Xossipy Reader . she is Housewife 28 aged . she is from Bangalore . her husband is doing IT Employee . She told me that I am reading all your stories and they are very good and I can known Telugu too as you written in Telugu Threads .

So I am having one fantasy can you fulfill it . yes why not I said her . she said how ?

So I told her Plan A , Plan B , Plan C like that I said Plan D . so she said plan D is correct for me I can choosed Plan D .

She said everything to her husband he also agreed for that . what is that my one of my friend brother coming to bangalore he dnt know here anything ? so she said help me like that so he agreed for 2-3 days no problem .

Then one day I arrived Bangalore that time I went outside and after finish dinner we do chit chat with her and him . he is very silent and innocent person . she is very damn sexy figure . her name is pallavi Reddy from Nellore . Aged 28  Housewife .  

So second one day he went  office I fucked her and done some kisses and romance done with her . after night dinner later on . I asked him agree for drink . so I given him fully he has drink habbit .

Pallavi saying like this story … ( in her words )

my husband was drunk and unconscious. After that we take my husband to bed and i went to kitchen to bring something for his friend but i realised that his friend was just behind me and grab me. He take off his and pant and inserted his dick inside me. I was shocked and don’t know how to react. But his friend take off my cloths and banging me like a bitch.

I know that it was wrong but the pleasure of him inside me was awesome. he fuck me in every style as possible and after 3 hour he cum inside my mouth.

From that day we are sex partners and he tries fuck me another 2 days Within 1 hour he is coming to me and put his big dick inside my pussy. She thanked me a lot . I did fulfill her fantasy .

Like Reply
Very fascinating stories))) And where else can you find something like this? I know that there are special sites where people share their experiences, stories, photos.  It seems to me that I am one of such sites  go to .But unfortunately I can't find them.
Like Reply
thank for supporting many cuckold husbands sending messages thank you for all . more cpl also will do message me only cuckold husband / cuckson / cuckboyfriend .

Like Reply
we will check how things gone. we both are working and very educated. we want a guy with good tool, edicated and should have nasty fantasies. my husband just watch and he will not involve in this. just watch and enjoy when guy follow his fantasies over to me and if we like his fantasies than we gurther proceed share our hangout id and check talk over there n more connected. the guy should have different fantasies which i never do with husband and give shock or surprise when he explore. note that husband just watch not involved. the bull must have atleast 35 not kid. ping me on gmail talk nainshar969;
Like Reply
thank you for all once again . one cuckold husband shared his wife ( bangalore ) . she is 32 aged . Threesome sex 2 days done sucessfully .

Gmail : hydhotguy31

Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-11.png]

any cukold husband here message me . want share your wife Like this picture to us  ( me and my friend )

gmail id : hydhotguy31

Like Reply
(26-06-2023, 10:56 PM)Hotguy143 Wrote: [Image: Screenshot-11.png]

any cukold husband here message me . want share your wife Like this picture to us  ( me and my friend )

telegram id : hydguy1
mouth watering
Like Reply
hai all of you . me and my friends fucked with some cpls , housewives that is why busy . from Gujrat , Bubaneshwar , Banglore , chennai , AP so that is why busy .

Note : any cuckold cpl here message me only serious ness ?

tg : hydguy01
Like Reply
Good stories
Like Reply