Wife compromise for husband
Preview: This story is about a wife how she save his husband and in order to save her husband what things she have to go through.

Rohit and sonam were in collage together and fall in love and want to marry but sonam belong to rich family and their parents were not agree for their marriage.
both get married against their families will. Sonam family cutoff all relations with her. rohit and sonam move to big city Dehli. Rohit find a job in IT Industry. both had good life going for few years. 

Rohit had a accident and broke his leg and he have to take leave from work for 2 month. when he retune back to work he find out company is going is loss and they are going to sack staff to cut cost and their is new manage who is managing things now. Rohit get worried as he have only this job and no saving as all his salary goes in household expenses. 

Rohit get worried and cant sleep at night thinking of getting sack as sonam notice and ask him whats wrong and Rohit explain to her and she said dont worry all will be well.Next morning Rohit get a warning email from boss that he have to improve his performance in work or he will be sacked.

Rohit boss name is Raman his is 38 year old heavy build.He have habbit of gambling, drinking and all kind bad things which mostly rich man have. In new year party all stuff with family invited and that first time he see sonam. Sonam is slim build 32 28 34 around and Raman dirty mind wake up and he want to sleep with sonam. Raman ask his co work and his best friend ankit about rohit and sonam about background rohit and sonam. ankit explain all things about them. raman start making plan with akint to trap sonam and use her.

Raman give 5lac money to rohit and told him to handover in other brach of company as they needed that cash their. when raman went on bike in way to his destination a car stop him and rob his all money, wallet, all the valuable thing he had. This happen so quick rohit got no clue how this happen. rohit went back and explain what happen but raman get angry and tell his he is making false story and he stole it.Raman threaten to go to security officer if he dont get his money back. Rohit have no idea what to say and he was scared as his life will get destroyed. Raman give him few days to give his money back or he will go to security officer and get him arrested. 

Rohit tell sonam all things and sonam said why dont you go to security officer. rohit said he went to security officer but they did not write FIR and ask me proof getting rob. and now boss his threaten him to charge for theft. rohit try his best to get money from friends and relives but nobody help him. Rohit went back to raman and give 50000 which he manage. Raman get angry and told him he is going to call security officer.
Rohit start crying and saying he will do anything if he give him chance to retune money. Raman said to him he can help in one way. Rohit ask how he will do it without knowing which way. Raman told rohit after his wife divorce him he is lonely and looking for partner. Rohit get confused why he telling him his. Then Raman to him if sonme can help him he will forgive his mistake and rehire him and even promote him. rohit did not said anything as he get a shock after listing this. raman said take your time and let me know you agree or not. if you not agree then security officer will solve this matter and give me answer tomorrow morning. without saying anything Rohit left and when home.

Sonam ask him what happen as he was crying when he reach home. he explain all things and sonam get silent.Rohit told sonam he is ready to go jail if she is not comfortable. Sonam said i cant see you go to jail and nobody will take care of her if he go in jail. Rohit sent message they agree to their demand. Raman call him and told him to move to his home as raman live alone and rohit dont have to pay rent for home and his will help them save some money. rohit said ok. then raman said dont back any clothes for soman as she will get all new clothes from him. Raman will sent driver at 7pm to pick them up.

Sonam was very nerves she get ready and 7pm driver come and he take them to farmhouse. Ankit open door and rohit was surprise as he did not expect him their. rohit ask ankit what you doing here he said my friend raman invite me today. raman also welcome them and sit in lobby. Raman told sonam that rohit must explain you our agreement. i am doing this to help you guys you can still back out if you want. sonam you have to follow all my order and be my wife as i am nice guys i ofter you stay here and it will help you save money and return my money and you will be go back to your way. i just life understanding as misunderstanding will make situation bad. so go inside their is a dress get ready in that and wear what dress as it is. sonam went inside and find frock type suit only nothing else she try to find bra and panties but she cant find she call rohit and told him.rohit went to ramana and told him.raman said no bra and panties for his wife so tell here get used to it. she heard it and remove her clothes and wear it when she wear it her nipples were clearly visible. she feel shy cant do anything. she come out and ankit comment nice looking bhabi ji. raman told her to sit next to him and help prepare in drinks. after few drink they get high and raman start grab sonam boob and start playing it. she feel uncomfortable but managing and looking at rohit. rohit unable to make eye contact with her. raman get in mood ask soman to suck his cock she get surpirse and told him she cant. raman get angey and slap hard to her face. it happen so fast she dont understand what happen raman said i told you not asked. she said i have not did it before. ankit said bhabiji its very easy and i can teach you if you did not did before. raman told ankit please teach her. ankit stand up and told sonam to sit floor and he bring out his dick and told sonam open mouth bhabi ji. inbetwen rohit try to stop but raman said its my wife now dont forget if you not comfortable you can go in your room and sleep. as soon sonam open mouth ankit waste no time and put all dick in her mouth as it goes in sonam eyes pop out and ankit hold her head from hairs and keep pushing in and out. tears coming out of here and ankit start doing deep and deep. after few min he discharge and sonam try to take out dick from mouth but ankit said bhabi ji no no no keep swallow it this is how it done properly right raman and they both start laughing. on other side rohit cant see this and went to his room and start crying. ankit finished and raman offter tissue to sonam to clean face and start giving him blowjob. she move to raman and start giving blowjob. raman said it not very hard keep doing it good and deep. sonam now understand what mess she find herself now. raman told her she better get used to and start enjoy it will be good for her. raman told ankit can you show her badroom and make her ready. sonam did not understand anything what he saying. raman take some drag.

meanwhile ankit understand what it mean he take her to bedroom and told her to undress and she did and told sonam to get on bed and lay on stomach. she did and ankit put pillow under her belly. bed had strip on 4 side he took strip and put on her hand and both leg so she laying in mildle of bed and hand and legs straped so she cant move much and he enter from behind and start fucking her. first he start slow she used to enjoy. ankit dick size was good and she start to enjoy slow fuck. slowly he increase pace and get wild in few min. now she start feeling pain as he start wild speed. in few min he discharge. ankit clean sonam as she was tie to bed and call raman. raman enter room his dick already ready to fuck he enter in her in first go and she did not expect this she cry in pain as raman dick was big and it hit her inside and raman get rough in start and fucking in full pace and she crying to help as she cant bare this pain. she cant stop as raman did not listen and soon she start cool down and start some enjoy when raman get slow down but whenever raman increase pace of fucking she get louder and louder. ankit went to rohit room and told him he make right desion and he will be ok now. rohit can hear cry of sonam and cant do anything. ankit told rohit sonam will get used to it in few days dont worry she will enjoy and you will get out of this situation. inside rohit was very angry but had no choice to listen ankit crap. Ankit left room and join raman in room. both raman and ankit did few times in night and later sent sonam in rohit room. sonam enter in room she was exhausted. hair all mess up and she having difficult to walk she went to bathroom and had bath and sleep.

Next morning she walk up late as she had a rough last night. In morning ankit went to work in office. raman decide to work from home and stay back as he not want ankit near sonam so she can get comfortable with her new life. she walk up late and she wear salwar and kameez without dupata as per raman order. she was looking hot without any bra and panties she boobs can easily seen as suit was see through. these was no servent in home so she have to do housework and all things as do as raman say also. raman told sonam that his few friend coming tonight so make sure she cook some good food and she have to serve drinks to this friends at night.
[+] 1 user Likes zeus90's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.