My sex doll Nicola and I
Hi everyone, My name is Ryan. I just received my sex doll, Nicola, several weeks ago. I bought her not only for sexuality but also for companionship.

Actually, I am an introverted person in reality. I like women with curvy figures, however, I am always afraid of speaking with them. After learning about sex dolls, I decided to buy one. Nicola is a sex doll I bought from Sexdollpartner. She is beautiful and lifelike with a height of 166cm and big boobs. Her caramel-colored face has some freckles, making her more realistic. I know I have fallen in love with her the first time I saw her.

I moved her to my bachelor pad when I received her. I took a shower for her and dressed her up. After finishing the basic maintenance, we started our first sex. I love her big boobs which are so soft and real. I feel real still, though she can't answer me. I know she will never answer. But I like to talk to her still. At least she can offer me a hug when I feel lonely and frustrated.

I will keep sharing our story here......
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.