Adultery Lost Stories - Pooja a Housewife
Heart 
Chapter 1
It was a rainy evening in Bangalore, but that didn't dampen the spirits of the Hemaadri family, who were gathered to celebrate the ***** wedding of Pooja 21 and Rahul 22 year olds.
The wedding ceremony took place in a beautifully decorated mandap, which was adorned with flowers and intricate decorations. Pooja, dressed in a stunning red and gold lehenga, made her way to the mandap accompanied by her family and friends. Rahul, dressed in a traditional sherwani, waited for her at the mandap.

The ceremony began with the couple exchanging garlands, followed by the tying of the sacred thread, called mangalsutra, around Pooja's neck. The couple then took seven vows, known as the saat phere, around the sacred fire, which symbolized their commitment to each other. They then exchanged rings and were declared husband and wife.
As the wedding ceremony came to an end and Pooja and Rahul were declared husband and wife, Simha Hegde, Pooja's father and a 44-year-old military veteran, was overcome with emotion. Tears streamed down his face as he watched his daughter begin a new chapter in her life, filled with love, happiness, and new experiences. He felt a mixture of pride, joy, and sadness as he realized that his little girl had grown up and was starting a new journey with her partner. Despite the rain and the cold weather, his heart was warm with the memories of the beautiful wedding and the love that surrounded his family. Simha knew that his daughter had found a partner who would cherish and love her for the rest of her life, and he couldn't be happier for her.

Simha sat down for a moment, and took out a small picture of his wife from his pocket. He kissed it gently and closed his eyes, remembering the words she had whispered to him on her deathbed, 21 years ago.
"Take care of our little girl, Simha. Promise me you will always be there for her, no matter what. She will need you more than ever when she grows up."
Simha had made that promise to his wife, and he had kept it. He had watched Pooja grow up into a beautiful, confident, and independent young woman, and now, he had given her away to Rahul. As he opened his eyes, he looked around at the happy faces of his family and friends, and he knew that his wife was watching over them, smiling down from heaven.
The wedding was followed by a grand feast, with delicious food and sweets served to all the guests. The Hemaadri family danced the night away, celebrating the union of Pooja and Rahul, and wishing them a lifetime of happiness together.
Pavan, Pooja's ex-boyfriend, who she had dated for over 5 years and had a tumultuous on-and-off relationship with, surprisingly shows up at her wedding ceremony. Pooja, who had thought that she had moved on from Pavan and was now happily engaged to her fiancé, felt a rush of emotions upon seeing him. Despite the initial shock, Pooja decided to be cordial and catch-up with Pavan over drinks at the reception. As they reminisced about old times, Pooja realized that she still had some unresolved feelings for Pavan. However, she knew that she had to move on and not let her past dictate her future.
As Pavan walks towards the couple, he flashes them a warm smile and extends his hand, greeting them with the utmost politeness. He then takes a step forward and wraps his arms around Pooja, embracing her with a deep affection that only a lover could express. Pooja's heart swells with emotion as she inhales deeply, taking in the familiar, intoxicating scent of her lover. Memories of their past lovemaking sessions flood her mind, making her feel even more connected to him in this moment. She clings to him tightly, cherishing every second they have together in the warmth of his embrace. As they stand there, wrapped up in each other's arms, Pavan habitually rubs her waist, his favorite part of her body.

Feeling overwhelmed by her emotions, Pooja impulsively gives Pavan a kiss on the cheek as they part ways. Rahul, who had been watching the interaction beside her, is shocked and taken aback by her behavior, especially in front of him and his respected family. he saw his wife wrapped in Pavan's arms, but as he watched them, he couldn't help but feel a strange excitement stirring within him. Perhaps it was the way Pavan's hands seemed to know every inch of his wife's body, or maybe it was the way her eyes sparkled with pure, unadulterated desire. Rahul had never seen this side of his wife before, and it both fascinated and terrified him.
Simha leaned against the wall, taking a long drag from his cigarette. He could hear the rain pounding against the windows, and the sound of thunder echoing through the empty corridors. It was late, and most of the guests had already left. Simha had stayed back to have a moment to himself, to reflect on the day's events. He felt a sense of pride and joy, knowing that his daughter had found someone she loved and would spend the rest of her life with. But he also felt a twinge of sadness, knowing that he would never see her as his little girl again. Keerthy Hemadri, Rahul's mom, was getting flowers for a ceremony when she unexpectedly found Simha.
Keerthy Hemadri looks at Simha with a warm smile and invites him to join them inside. Simha requests a few moments of her time, and Keerty happily accepts and watches as he puts out his cigarette. She feels that this conversation something important and pays close attention. Simha takes a deep breath and prepares himself for the conversation he is about to have with Rahul's mother. Simha reveals that he is going away on a two-year surveillance mission for the British Government. He wipes tears from his face and says, "I will not be seeing Pooja for a long time. If we have God's blessings, we will have a small boy or girl next time I see her." Keerthy feels the pain of a father in him and starts weeping. He earnestly requests that she take care of Pooja under all circumstances. He explains that Pooja is a delicate creature with a heart full of love and joy, and she needs the utmost care and attention. He hands her a slip, Keerthy opens it and finds a Number. He tells you to call this number when you think things went wrong. If I am alive, I will come from no matter where. Only death may stop me from caring about my daughter. Keerthy is completely overwhelmed with emotion and can't stop crying. She is inconsolable for several minutes before Rahul's father, Ramesh, approaches them. Ramesh sees Keerthy crying and immediately goes to comfort her. He envelops her in a warm embrace and holds her close, whispering soothing words in her ear. After a few moments, Keerthy begins to calm down, but she still clings tightly to Ramesh, her tears slowly subsiding.
Simha holds the couple and gives them a firm handshake. He expresses his gratitude and slowly walks away, turning back to salute Ramesh before continuing on. His heart is heavy with emotion as he makes his way to the mandap where his daughter was dancing with Rahul.
Pooja notices Simha and approaches him with excitement. She is overjoyed to see him and can hardly contain her emotions. She grabs his hand and leads him to the center of the dance floor, where the music is pulsing and the lights are flashing. Simha hesitates at first, but with Pooja's encouragement, he begins to move to the beat of the music. As they dance, Simha is filled with a sense of pride and joy watching his daughter, who is a natural on the dance floor. The crowd around them is drawn to their infectious energy and soon a circle forms around them. People start clapping and cheering as they watch the father-daughter duo perform their dance routine.
After the dance, Pooja's father presents her with a small red soldier toy, tears streaming down her face. She pleads with him, "Daddy, please don't leave me again. Stay with me for a few more months. I don't want the red soldier."
Simha, her father, looks at her with a mixture of sadness and understanding. He Said, "Do you remember what 14-year-old Pooja did when I gave her the red soldier?" Pooja nods, tears still flowing.
Pooja remembers her teenage life, "I had been praying for you and studying responsibly. I didn't know where daddy was or if he was eating, but I knew my prayers had been answered when I saw you alive and well. I cried a lot, but that was the happiest moment.”
In the end, Pooja and her father hug each other tightly. "Promise me, daddy," Simha kneels. "I will come back to you.”
[+] 2 users Like Hemuking's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Heart 
Chapter 2
Pooja and Rahul have started a wonderful new chapter in their lives together in their new home in Bangalore. Rahul is a dedicated partner who always goes out of his way to make sure Pooja is comfortable and happy. They have enjoyed so many incredible experiences together, with numerous fun and exciting trips around the world. Their relationship is built on a foundation of mutual respect, trust, and intimacy, which they have worked hard to cultivate over time. Pooja and Rahul are excited to continue exploring the world together and creating new memories that they will cherish forever.

Pooja and Rahul had a wonderful time exploring the beautiful landscapes and charming towns of Switzerland. They visited the Matterhorn and took a cable car to the top of the mountain to enjoy the breathtaking view. They also tried Swiss chocolate and cheese, which they found absolutely delicious. When they returned to their hotel, they were both feeling relaxed and happy. They spent the evening talking about their adventures and enjoying each other's company. Eventually, they ended up having a deeply intimate experience. Rahul licked Pooja’s pussy for 40 minutes, giving her immense pleasure. He then easily entered her pussy, it always keep triggering a thought in Rahul's mind about why it was so easy. However, he focused on the moment and had sex with her for some 20 minutes before ejaculating inside her.

Rahul: Pooja, can I ask you something?
Pooja: Of course, what is it?
Rahul: I was wondering about your past relationships. Did you have any serious relationships before me?
Pooja: Yes, I did. My most serious relationship was with a guy named Pavan.
Rahul: Oh, I see. What was he like?
Pooja: He was a nice guy, but we just weren't a good match. We had different interests and goals in life.
Rahul: I understand. Did you two break up because of that?
Pooja: Yeah, pretty much. It was a mutual decision.
Rahul: I see. Well, I'm just glad that you're with me now. I love you, Pooja.
Pooja: I love you too, Rahul. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
Rahul: did you loose your virginity to him?
Pooja: eww why do you want to know that?
Rahul: well I know its dumb fantasy but I always thought it will be tight pussy and I will make it bleed.
Pooja: "Aww, is my hubby missing the experience?"
Rahul: "No, no, nothing like that." But in the back of his mind, he wondered how it would feel to have a tight pussy.
He remained calm and rational, showing her the same love and respect as always. Pooja is a passionate woman who craves constant attention and affection from her husband, and Rahul makes sure to fulfill her needs.
Pooja stood up and seductively brought a strawberry dipped in chocolate, and started licking the dripping chocolate. Rahul was completely entranced by her beauty. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to be in her presence. He couldn't help but think about how he wanted to devour those luscious lips of hers. The way she licked the chocolate was so sensual and the sight of it sent shivers down his spine. Rahul felt like he could spend forever gazing into her gorgeous brown eyes. The way she moved was like poetry in motion, so graceful and alluring. It was as if she was putting on a private show just for him. He couldn't take his eyes off of her and he didn't want to. Pooja always has her pussy bushes she likes it when rahul licks and runs his hands on her pussy hair. She sensually touched her pussy hair and played with it.

He immediately got down on his knees before her and worshipped her body, starting with her glistening, wet pussy. He took his time, slowly licking her clit and pussy lips, making her moan with pleasure. As he continued to pleasure her, she reached for a jar of chocolate and poured it over her breasts, letting it drip down her chest. He couldn't resist the temptation and came up to suck on her chocolate-covered nipples, savoring the sweet taste and texture.
As their passion intensified, he slid his hard cock inside of her. Despite her standing, he moved in easily, his cock filling her up completely. He started fucking her hard, his hips slamming into hers with each thrust. His hands roamed her body, grabbing and squeezing her chocolate-covered breasts as he continued to pleasure her. She moaned and writhed beneath him, her body on fire with desire.
Their lovemaking continued for what felt like an eternity, with him exploring every inch of her body and bringing her to the brink of orgasm multiple times. Finally, they both reached the pinnacle of pleasure, exploding in a simultaneous climax that left them both breathless and satisfied. As they lay there, covered in chocolate and sweat. Pooja smils and says ‘I love you’
Keerthy and Ramesh were having dinner back in their house. They were talking about their day when Ramesh brought up a topic that had been weighing on his mind.
Ramesh: "You know, Keerthy, I'm a little worried about Rahul's reckless spending habits."
Keerthy: "Really? What do you mean?"
Ramesh: "Well, he's been taking a lot of expensive trips lately. This is their 23rd honeymoon trip and he asked accountant Mishra to log it as a business expense.”
Keerthy: "Hmm, that does sound concerning. Have you talked to him about it?"
Ramesh: "Not yet. I didn't want to pry, but I think I might have to. I just don't want him to get into financial trouble. All these trips and things are Pooja's influence.”
Keerthy: "I feel you're right, Ramesh. It's always better to address these things sooner rather than later. Maybe we can sit down with him and have a chat about his spending habits."
Ramesh: "That's a good idea. I just hope he doesn't take it the wrong way."
Keerthy: "I'm sure he won't. We're just looking out for him and want what's best for him."
After a long and rejuvenating trip, Pooja and Rahul returned home feeling refreshed and relaxed. Despite the exhaustion from travelling, they were eager to catch up with Rahul's parents and spend quality time with family. Pooja took great care in choosing her outfit for the occasion, opting for a beautiful saree that was both cute and appropriate for a family visit. As they caught up with Rahul's parents, they shared stories about their travels and the experiences they had gained along the way. Pooja gave Keerthy and Ramesh very expensive gifts that she bought from Switzerland. Ramesh received them with a happy face, even though it triggered him.

Keerthy: "So, how was your trip?"
Pooja: "It was amazing! We had such a great time exploring Switzerland."
Ramesh: "That sounds great. What was your favorite part?"
Rahul: "Definitely the Matterhorn. We took a cable car to the top and the view was absolutely breathtaking."
Keerthy: "Wow, that sounds incredible. Did you try any Swiss chocolate?"
Pooja: "Yes, we did! It was so delicious." she looked at rahul and was blushing.
Ramesh: "I'm glad you had a good time. Rahul, I wanted to talk to you about something..."
Rahul: "Sure, what is it?"
Ramesh: "I'm a little concerned about your spending habits. You've been taking a lot of expensive trips lately and I just want to make sure you're being responsible with your money."
Rahul: "Oh, don't worry about it. It's all under control."
Rahul stood up and took a deep breath. "I have some exciting news to share with everyone. Pooja and I are going to be parents! We're expecting a baby!" Pooja smiled and looked at Rahul lovingly as everyone in the room congratulated the happy couple. Keerthy and Ramesh were thrilled to hear the news and couldn't wait to meet their grandchild.
Ramesh decided not to bring up his concerns about Rahul's spending habits during their family visit, as he didn't want to spoil the happy occasion. Keerthy also signaled to him not to do it today. After Rahul announced that he and Pooja were expecting a baby, everyone in the room congratulated the happy couple. Keerthy and Ramesh were thrilled to hear the news and couldn't wait to meet their grandchild.
The family celebrates by calling relatives and sharing the happy news. They spend the rest of the day enjoying each other's company and reminiscing about old times. Everyone is excited to welcome the new addition to the family and can't wait to meet the baby.
Keerthy remembers Simha and sends a text message with happy news to the number he gave her at Pooja's wedding.
[+] 2 users Like Hemuking's post
Like Reply
lost stories or lust stories??
Like Reply
Nice story continue
Like Reply
(20-05-2023, 08:35 AM)Hemuking Wrote: Chapter 1

As Pavan walks towards the couple, he flashes them a warm smile and extends his hand, greeting them with the utmost politeness.

He then takes a step forward and wraps his arms around Pooja, embracing her with a deep affection that only a lover could express.

Memories of their past lovemaking sessions flood her mind, making her feel even more connected to him in this moment. She clings to him tightly, cherishing every second they have together in the warmth of his embrace.

As they stand there, wrapped up in each other's arms, Pavan habitually rubs her waist, his favorite part of her body.

Feeling overwhelmed by her emotions, Pooja impulsively gives Pavan a kiss on the cheek as they part ways. 

So ex BF is going to come into their married life? 
clps clps clps
Like Reply
(20-05-2023, 09:20 AM)Hemuking Wrote: Chapter 2

Pooja: He was a nice guy, but we just weren't a good match. We had different interests and goals in life.
Rahul: I understand. Did you two break up because of that?
Pooja: Yeah, pretty much. It was a mutual decision.
Rahul: I see. Well, I'm just glad that you're with me now. I love you, Pooja.
Pooja: I love you too, Rahul. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
Rahul: did you loose your virginity to him?
Pooja: eww why do you want to know that?

Rahul: well I know its dumb fantasy but I always thought it will be tight pussy and I will make it bleed.
Pooja: "Aww, is my hubby missing the experience?"
Rahul: "No, no, nothing like that." But in the back of his mind, he wondered how it would feel to have a tight pussy.

Who did she lose her Virginity to anyway?

yourock yourock yourock
Like Reply