Misc. Erotica Indian wife plays with construction workers (how it should have ended)
Hello horny readers,
                             i have read a lot of versions of the Indian wife plays with construction workers. many of them authors have butchered the essence of the story. nothing but a dick raising 30sec jack off by all who have tried to continue the story.

Only the author Sir Aurelius the 1982nd can do justice to it, because he is the one who has originally thought of the plot. it is his wish as to how to end it. do not Spin off any more series please. lay it to rest.

but on a second thought. the series was too damn well scripted for such a abrupt end. i stand by it's current ending as it is what the author wanted. we shouldn't write anymore versions of it, as doing so will spoil the fizz of the original or otherwise. people will get bored of it.  but i want readers to come around for a "WHAT IF". we can explore the many ways it could have ended . i want these "what ifs "  to be condensed. hit straight away. my version is kind of very kinky one. Remember to keep a short and condensed summary. 

your kinky jack-off idiotic fapper. 

Koolman

( fourth wall: damn, i am very horny today. this is my 4th post in 6 hours)
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
WHAT IF……(Ep.1)

the plot continues just year after Bhola’s meet with Tarun and his friends.

Tarun: So, honey . we are back in Delhi. You have anything to say?. (tarun driving the car and looking at Purva's face for a clue)

Purva looking out the window.

Purva: Everything's changed after just 7 years. are you sure it is the same area. 

Tarun: yepp. remember that Shop over there and that building over there.

Purva: OH, yeah. Is that the building? where he, i mean they were working?.

purva trying to gather her memories back

Tarun: YES. and that house in front is the house where we used to live, a trip down memory lane.

Purva: So, Tarun why did you brought me here.

Tarun: just rekindling some old memories. hey , if you are not comfortable with it. we can turn back.

Tarun stops in front of "the house". a placard in front read " NO PARKING "

Purva: you've parked in front of the gate.

Tarun: don't worry. no one lives here. the property is for sale.

Purva: Have you gone nuts to buy this place. we already have two nice apartments.

Tarun: sshhh. ssssshhh. honey. i did not come here to buy this place. i want you to relive the naughtiness you had here. i miss the kinky sexy Purva.

Purva: what's gotten into you after so many years, that you bring me back to the old house where it all started.

Tarun: Purva, i love you. i have always loved you no matter what. if you have anything to tell me, please shoot away. i let you have that horny low class guy's baby ( pointing at the building). i did not mind raising it, i love the kid, he calls me dad. but you got to let me know everything.

Purva: Tarun, i know how loving, caring and supportive you have been through that horny kinky phase. i enjoyed it. but i have come clean on you. the child is Sajid's. i know it , as i am his mother. i know he (sajid)  was in me more than anyone.

Tarun: anyone. what do you mean, it was either him or me.

Purva : i might have left some things out. 

Tarun: i wanna know.

Purva: there was one other too.

Tarun: who?

Purva : Raghu. 

Tarun: i wanna know it. tell me.

Purva then explains how sajid and raghu got into a feud for her pussy. and how it ended for all of the three. a good 15 min explanation later.

Purva: and that's why i have that Urdu tattoo on my ass. so that anyone who tried to bang me would know who they are dealing with. after the tattoo, it was only Sajid and no one else.

Tarun: but we've never run a paternity test on Sameer. how sure are you that he is Sajid's and not Raghu's. 

Purva: for one, He was in me most of the times. and 2nd the boy doesn't look anything like you.

Tarun cracks up in a laugh.

Tarun: i believe you. so true. all that horny details got me hard . let's head home.

Purva smiles back. Both head back to home.
Like Reply
Nice continue
[+] 1 user Likes Rakshas1973's post
Like Reply
WHAT IF…..(ep2)

One fine morning at Hazrat station. A Man hails a taxi, we all know this man as Rasul. The

taxi stops at him. It is none other than our Bhola.

Bhola: bolo kidhar jana hai.

Rasul looking at Bhola trying to recognise the face.

Rasul taking out his phone and showing the address.

Rasul: Yaha jaana hai.

Bhola: thik hai baitho

Rasul: Kitna bolo pehle.

Bhola: 500.

Rasul starts bargaining like any person would. They finally arrive at a conclusion.
Rasul waves his hands to a woman in burkha standing under the canopy of the bus shelter. She has a child on her arm and another one walking beside her. She is also pulling a trolley bag. All of them sit inside. And drive off.

Bhola: to dilli pehli baar aye ho. Tour karva denge india gate ka,qutub minar, laal qila.

Rasul: dekhe hai hum who sab. Dilli me hi rehte hain.

Bhola: thik hai .

After some what awkward pause. Rasul opens up.

Rasul: tumhe kitne saal hue dilli me.

Bhola: 7 saal pehle aya tha. 1 saal karke vapis lauta. Ab 3 saal se yahi taxi chala raha hu malik ki.

Rasul: tumhe kahin dekha hai.

Bhola: mai to taxi chalata hu. To kabhi baithe hogey mere taxi me.

Rasul: nahi bhai, bohot saal pehle.

Bhola got a sense of what was happening. He had a lot of thoughts running through his head. The building construction site was the only place where he had worked 7 years ago and if rasul says that he saw him, means he too knows about purva.

Bhola: ha shayad. Tum kaha pe kaam karte the tb.

Rasul: ek building ka kaam chal raha tha waha nair colony.

Bhola: mai bhi to waha pe tha. Lekin bohot pehle tha. Shayad tum ane se pehle.

Rasul : ha shayad.

The silence falls on everybody’s ears.

After about half an hour. Bhola’s taxi reaches a slummy area, and stops in front of a 2 storey house, much like a small rental complex. Rasul and his family get out of the car and walk to the house. Rasul comes back to the taxi.

Rasul: yeh lo tumhara kiraya.

Bhola: thank you ji.

Rasul: tumhara number bhi dedo. Koi gaao se aye to ghumne ke liye bula leta hu tumhe.

Bhola gives his number to Rasul. Rasul could notice the stress on Bhola’s face. Bhola leaves immediately.
Weeks go by as rasul tries to figure out. On day. Bhola sets up an old status photo. Rasul notices this and immediately recognises bhola.

Rasul : to lukka  chuppi ka game khel rahe ho.
[+] 2 users Like koolmaan's post
Like Reply
Nice to continue it and try to write the story in English which will be understandable to all
Like Reply
(22-05-2023, 06:40 AM)Billacancan Wrote: Nice to continue it and try to write the story in English which will be understandable to all

it is not a continuation though but a "What if". you too can contribute to it. but has to be aligned with the original characters that aurelius developed throughout his series

will post a clean English version soon.
Like Reply
WHAT IF…..(ep2) ( COMPLETE ENGLISH VERSION)

One fine morning at Hazrat station. A Man hails a taxi, we all know this man as Rasul. The

taxi stops at him. It is none other than our Bhola.

Bhola: where do you want to go..

Rasul looking at Bhola trying to recognise the face.

Rasul taking out his phone and showing the address.

Rasul: need to go here.

Bhola: please sit .

Rasul: How much?.

Bhola: 500.

Rasul starts bargaining like any person would. They finally arrive at a conclusion.
Rasul waves his hands to a woman in burkha standing under the canopy of the bus shelter. She has a child on her arm and another one walking beside her. She is also pulling a trolley bag. All of them sit inside. And drive off.

Bhola: so , you have come to delhi for the first time. i can give you a tour of indiagate, qutub minar, red fort.

Rasul: i have seen it all. i live in delhi now.

Bhola: ok.

After some what awkward pause. Rasul opens up.

Rasul: how many year have you been living in delhi.

Bhola: i had come seven years ago. did a brief stint of 1 year then headed back home . came back 3 yrs ago and now i drive my own taxi.

Rasul: i have seen you somewhere.

Bhola: i am a taxi driver. you might have sat in my taxi .

Rasul: no, i have seen year ago.

Bhola got a sense of what was happening. He had a lot of thoughts running through his head. The building construction site was the only place where he had worked 7 years ago and if rasul says that he saw him, means he too knows about purva.

Bhola: maybe, where did you used to work back then.

Rasul: i was working on a building in nair colony.

Bhola: i too worked there, but long back.

Rasul : maybe.

The silence falls on everybody’s ears.

After about half an hour. Bhola’s taxi reaches a slummy area, and stops in front of a 2 storey house, much like a small rental complex. Rasul and his family get out of the car and walk to the house. Rasul comes back to the taxi.

Rasul: here is your money.

Bhola: thank you .

Rasul: just give me your number, if anyone wants a tour of the city i will call you up..

Bhola gives his number to Rasul. Rasul could notice the stress on Bhola’s face. Bhola leaves immediately.
Weeks go by as rasul tries to figure out. On day. Bhola sets up an old status photo. Rasul notices this and immediately recognises bhola.

Rasul : So Bhola, Playing a game of cat and mouse ,eh.

contd......
Like Reply
WHAT IF….. (ep3)

The very next day. Rasul calls up Bhola.

Rasul: hello, Bhola.

Bhola: Yes. Tell me.

Rasul: I am Rasul. You had dropped me from hazrat station.

Bhola: oh yes.

Rasul: the thing is that , my friend from village wants to have a look around delhi today itself.

Bhola : yes , I can do that.

Rasul: ok, then 3 o’clock is suitable for him, I will send you location.

Bhola: Sure, Sure. 3 o’clock is perfect, ok.

Rasul orders his wife, not to make any tiffin and sets off to work in a hurry.

It is Half past two, Rasul calls up Bhola.

Bhola: Yes Rasul Bhai.

Rasul: I am waiting at the location I sent.

Bhola: it will take me another 15 minutes.

Rasul waits for him.

Bhola arrives a little late.

Bhola: Sorry Rasul bhai. Traffic was heavy at this road.

Rasul: its ok. Lets go.

Rasul sits in the back seat , bhola starts the car and they head off .

Bhola is driving around the locales but Rasul wasn’t even a tiny bit interested in those things. He had seen them all, he now was looking for the right time to confront Bhola. After about an hour Rasul confronts Bhola.

Rasul: so Bhola, lets go to Nayyar colony.

Bhola: why!!! that is 25kms that way. And what are you going to see there.

Rasul: I know you are lying Bhola. You know about the madam.

Bhola: which madam?. I don’t know any madam.

Rasul:  I remembered you from that last night’s post on whatsapp status.

Bhola swallows his heart. He knows he can’t weasel himself out of here now.

Rasul: you know which madam I am talking about. And when I said madam you got jittery and sweated. I know you have seen her here or met her.

Bhola: ok. Ok . I met her husband. I drove him and his friends from airport to hotel room. That’s all.

Rasul: how do you know it was him.

Bhola: I saw his mobile wallpaper , you know the one that pops up when a call comes. She was on on that caller wallpaper . I don’t know much.

Rasul: you must have his number. Where did you drop him.

Bhola: I dropped him at the hotel . that’s all.

Rasul: give me his number.

Bhola: but that was months ago. It might have gotten deleted.

Rasul: just unlock your phone and give it to me.

Bhola unlocks his phone and gives it to Rasul. Rasul goes on about surfing through whatsapp contact list. Considering the idiot that Bhola is, he might not have saved his number. Rasul comes across numerous unnamed contacts.

Bhola: It might not be there, I have wife and kids. Why do you think I want that memsaab’s number? You can search all you want, you area trying to find a contact from 8 or 9 months ago. Its not possible. Maybe got deleted.

Rasul: shut up Bhola, let me do my work. I won’t bother after this.

Bhola: you too have gotten married, have kids. why are you chasing ghosts. Maybe they settled in different city,

Rasul: Bhola!!! Shut UP.

After surfing through hundreds of contacts, Rasul stumbles upon Tarun’s number. A smile lits up on his face as he sees Tarun and Purva in the dp. He immediately saves that number in his phone. And looks at Bhola’s chat with Tarun. There is nothing there. He opens up the dp pic and shows it to Bhola.

Bhola: I promise , I did not know it was saved.

Rasul: you dumbass. You did not save it. It could have been lost forever. I couldn’t have found out about memsaab. Her take your phone and drive me home.

Bhola: but even if you do have his number. Very difficult to trace one woman in delhi. You may find her after 20 years.

Rasul: shut up. Well , now that I have you. You can drive me around the city to find Purva memsaab.

Bhola: ( bursting into a laugh) if you pay me to drive around looking for this high class memsaab, be my guest.

Rasul: now, if you do help me find her, I want you to shut your mouth about it. I do not want anyone else to know. You know what happened last time, when every guy on site knew about her. Oh yeah, I remember, you almost got hacked to death by my uncle.

Bhola: that psychotic guy was your uncle!!. Now I wonder why I got to bone the lovely memsaab and you didn’t . HA ha ha ha .

Rasul: Shut up. If it wasn’t for you. I too would have boned her to my hearts content. On that note, you costed me my first boning. I am not paying you a penny.

Bhola: I have mouths to feed. I am not at all interested to fuck that memsaab again, I just want to get paid.

Rasul: shut up. Even I have mouths to feed. its not like  you will starve in a by just letting me ride for free. Besides I haven't even travelled that much. For all that matters, you will be just 400rs short today. a sly motherfucker like yourself can earn that in an hour.

Bhola: I should not have picked you up. For old times sake. I will let this pass. But next time , I won’t do it for free. Find someone else to go this crazy goose chase.

Rasul: you sure. All for me then.

Rasul shows Bhola the dp pic.

Bhola: nice. 7 years later and she is barely changed.

Rasul: eyes on the road , you dumb fuck.

Bhola looks ahead and drives along. They arrive to Rasul’s house. As Rasul said , he won’t be paying him anything. Bhola leaves the place with a sad face.

Rasul: ok. Bye bhola. We will meet again.

contd......
Like Reply
hello readers,

i hope you are enjoying the series. and i hope this "what if " will please you too. fell free to comment if you like it. it definitely encourages me to write better and more for your pleasure. well of course i don't get paid for writing erotica. your comments and your likes are the only payment i need.

your friendly neighborhood fapper,

koolmaan
Like Reply
Nice continue
[+] 1 user Likes 160450's post
Like Reply
(27-05-2023, 01:54 PM)160450 Wrote: Nice continue

thanks. dropping another episode tonight, hopefully.
Like Reply
(27-05-2023, 09:18 PM)koolmaan Wrote: thanks. dropping another episode tonight, hopefully.

In your story writing getting vibes of aurelius sir....keep it up.
Like Reply
(27-05-2023, 11:33 PM)Guy93 Wrote: In your story writing getting vibes of aurelius sir....keep it up.

trying to keep the original essence of the characters and storyline. (FYI: read my first post)
Like Reply
WHAT IF …... (Ep4)
Days go by as Rasul is patiently waiting for the right DP. he had screen-shotted a lot of DPs. One day Rasul saw the DP with both Sameer and Appu.

Rasul: interesting, he looks a bit like uncle Sajid. I really have to admit that my worthless piece of shit uncle scored from the memsaab.

Shabana: whom are you talking to.

Rasul: come here.( he takes a snapshot of that dp)

Shabana comes near him. Rasul pulls her on his lap.

Shabana: getting in the mood huh. Little ones are around.

Rasul: has it stopped me?

Shabana: what did you want to show me.

Rasul: look at this kid.

Shabana: what about him.

Rasul: look closely. Whom does he look like.

Shabana: doesn’t look like anyone. Whose kid is he.

Rasul: Some high class meemsab’s.

Shabana: the memsaab you told me about?

Rasul: yes.

Shabana: let me take a look closely.

Shabana zooms in the picture and takes only about a few seconds to recognize it.

Shabana: ya ,.'. Your uncle Sajid.

Rasul: I told you that my uncle Sajid is no ordinary guy.

Shabana: that too at that age. And how many were screwing that memsaab.

Rasul: yes. At least 3 that I know of.
Shabana: Have to admit. Your uncle is a piece of work that he got to sow his seed in that memsaab. Show her pic.

Rasul show her Purva’s pic with Tarun.

Shabana: she gorgeous. Your Sajid uncle is really lucky. Now I do believe in what you told me.

Rasul: not bad huh. He scored with this high class ***** wife.

Shabana: she is hot. That may be the only reason he scored with her. And from what I have heard from you about your uncle. He couldn’t pass her up. Could he.

Rasul: he didn’t pass up even the ugliest women either. He would not have missed the chance to get lucky with such a beauty.

Shabana: but why are you showing me all of this.

Rasul: to show you proof of what my uncle’s life was and maybe still is. But we must not let him know of this.

Shabana: enough of proof. Now show me your proof of love.

Rasul lifts Shabana in his arms and goes to the bedroom. He drops her down on the bed. The kids are watching some cartoon in the hall.

Rasul takes her clothes off, completely making her naked. He only takes out his cock and shoves it straight into her pussy. They are in missionary position for your information. Shabana knew about Rasul’s . she knew it first hand, as she had bore 2 kids for him. Rasul starts his thrusts into her pussy. She isn’t that wet as she should be. But rasul doesn’t care about a thing about how wet she is. After a few deep strokes, Shabana finds her wetness and now sighs a relief. She was reluctantly accepting his thrust before but now she is welcoming them into her pussy. Giving them the moans of approval.

Both locked in this position, Rasul turns his pace up. he is now pummelling Shabana like a jack hammer.

Shabana: aaa aaaaaa aaaaa

Rasul doesn’t even flinch at her screams.  He just increases his pace even more. She knows what is about to happen in her fertile pussy. Rasul’s thrusts get deep. He is about to cum any moment now. Shabana wraps her legs around Rasul tightly and Rasul instantly cums into her pussy.

Rasul picks up his phone while all this is happening.

He check up taruns whatsapp dp and status. Luck had struck. Tarun uploads a picture of him in the balcony.

Rasul recognised the place in back ground. As he had been to that construction site.
Both panting from the quick session. Rasul quickly withdraws from Shabana’s pussy and heads over to the bathroom. His cock semi hard from the ejaculation . he washes his cock and starts wearing his clothes.

Shabana still recovering from the onslaught, immediately wears a gown to cover herself.

Rasul: Don’t make dinner for tonight. I will be late. Don’t wait up either.

Shabana: where are you going. (While tying her hair in a bun)

Rasul: some important work came up.

Shabana : today is Sunday.

Rasul: very important work.

Rasul leaves the house. He takes his friends auto rickshaw to the place.

Rasul is dictating the directions to the buildings.

Rasul: stop here.

He hands over a 200rs note to the guy and continues on foot. Trying to get the right angle as to which wing and which floor she may be living. This doesn’t work well. So now he just waits in front of the gate to check if he is right or not.

He looks through the windows of the cars entering and exiting the gated community. Most people would call the security officer and beat him up for no reason. He waits at a tapri ( roadside tea stall)

Rasul goes to the tapriwala and stands there.

Tapriwala: chai.

Rasul: yes, 1 cutting.

Tapriwala gets him a cutting chai in the typical glass in no time.

Rasul takes a sip of the tea.

Rasul: do they hire people for paint work?

Tapriwala: yes, the have given re painting contract to one person.

Rasul: does he need people for work.

Tapriwala: he comes here for chai sometimes. You can ask him.

Rasul: do you have his number.

Tapriwala: yes.

He gives Rasul the number.

Rasul: what is his name?

Tapriwala: Aftab.

Rasul calls him up.

Rasul: salam alaikum

Aftab: walekum asallam.

Rasul: I am Rasul. Looking for a painting job.

Aftab: yes, who sent you.

Rasul: I was just passing by the buildings, I saw people painting the building so stopped to ask here .

Aftab: ok. Where are you waiting now.

Rasul: at the chai tapri.

Aftab: ok. Wait there. I will come down in 30 min.

Rasul now waits for Aftab at the tapri.

Aftab arrives at his own leisure .

Rasul stands up as aftab comes to get his chai.

Aftab: so where have done painting ?

Rasul: outside walls and inside also.

Aftab: high buildings like these?

Rasul: yes 5 storey.

Aftab: this is 9 storey. Almost double.

Rasul: I will do it for more salary.

Aftab: I pay 1200 for day.

Rasul: 1500

Aftab: take the offer or leave.

Can lust beat money?

Rasul: fine I will do it. but I get paid everyday.

Aftab: fine with me.

Rasul: when do I start.

Aftab: tomorrow. get here early, at 7am sharp. He heat is less from sun. more work can be done.

Rasul: and at what time do I leave?

Aftab: in the evening of course, at 7pm.

Rasul: that long, you are paying me too less.

Aftab: hey, there is a break for the guys who work on outer walls. I don’t let them work in the noon from 11.00 to 2.30pm. besides you are a musalmaan, so you will be attending prayer .

Rasul: yes, of course. thank you, brother.

Aftab: It’s nothing. Now. Be here at 7am sharp tomorrow. Oh and we work on Sundays too. But not on Fridays.

Rasul: yes brother.

Rasul leaves the tapri and goes back to his house. After reaching home Rasul, comes and sits on the sofa.

Rasul: Shabboo, get me a glass of lemon sherbet.

Shabana gets working on it. after 5 minutes or so, she comes in with large glass of lime sherbet.

Shabana: here.

Rasul: thanks .

Shabana: you said you will not be there for dinner. Now should I plan for dinner too?

Rasul: yes, and I need my tiffin box by 6.30am in the morning tomorrow. I have taken up a new job, pays well.

Shabana: that early. What was wrong with the previous job.

Rasul: nothing. This one is a bit different. They give holidays on Friday, that’s why.

Shabana: ok.

Rasul: make sure you put 2 water bottles in the tiffin bag. It is going to be a big day tomorrow.

Contd….
[+] 2 users Like koolmaan's post
Like Reply
continue
Like Reply
congratulation for starting this story in anew point of view, but please let her have multiple men please. sex with single or double person repeatedly make story boring.
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
(30-05-2023, 01:17 AM)blackdesk Wrote: congratulation for starting this story in anew point of view, but please let her have multiple men please. sex with single or double person repeatedly make story boring.

thank you. I am not restarting this story but providing alternate endings, as to how it would have been. you can suggest a narrative for season 2, but what you wish for has already been done by other writers and they have completely butchered the characters Angry . please take this into consideration. please read my 1st post please. i like Mr.Aurelius1982's work, it is a masterpiece. i don't want to steal his characters either. i just felt this series needs continuation ,because it left many of the reader high and dry. Mr.Aurelius1982 had crafted his series quite niceI hope to deliver the same to his thirsty readers. 
Like Reply

WHAT IF …… (Ep5)
( sorry for the delay guys, i have tried to make this episode bigger. hopefully the trend stays that way. and i write more every time for you. hit those likes to show your love)

The first day at work.

Rasul had arrived at the new arrived at his new job spot on at 7am. Shabana had packed him a good lunch and 2 water bottles as Rasul had demanded. He was panting from the last-minute sprint. Aftab saw him and chuckled.

Aftab: you have arrived like you a school boy. Right on time. Ha ha ha.

Rasul: well I know if I get late I have to work in the hot sun.

Aftab: true, so true. Mohan here is your team mate , Now both of you get on Wing B. setup the painting cradle and wear the safety gear. If you die, with out safety harness, your wife and kids get nothing. Understood.

Rasul: of course, will not be a problem.

Rasul and Mohan head up to the terrace of the “B” wing . they see the cradle setup on the floor. And start rigging it up. and in no time they setup the cradle. It has all the necessary safety lines to arrest the fall in case of an accident.

Mohan: you are new. So, I go first. And then you can go.

Rasul: fine for me.

Mohan: you will be mixing the paint up here and lowering it to me on the cradle.

Rasul: ok.

Both the men start their work. Rasul is scanning the windows and floors of all adjacent buildings. But he could not find any sight of her, or her family. He did enjoy the view in the morning though. The jogger park of the gated community was clearly visible. His eyes had become so sharp that he would scan every woman. Not to be called a pervert, he would look the other way where his other co-workers were working or make up some dumb conversation with Mohan. Pretty much boring at first ,he said to himself as he thought that he could successfully find her on the first day. And he wouldn’t have to work on this job. As he had skills to work on much high paying job. He just took up this job to find that elusive woman he missed years ago. He had to improvise his method or he would never find her.

It was 11.30 now

Rasul: the sun’s getting hot.  You should stop now.

Mohan: yes. Pull the cradle up.

Rasul starts pulling the chain. The cradle comes up.

Rasul: so have you seen any hotties around here.

Mohan: one or two. it is difficult to focus on some dame’s titties when you are suspended in this cradle and have a guy who is eying some high society Bhabhis and sending down 10kg paint cans.

Rasul:oh no. I won’t let anything fall on you. Don’t worry

Mohan: so , you have been eyeing some high class women.

Rasul: well I am in a high class gated community , why not live and breathe the air in here.

Mohan: yeah, maybe get some high class pussy too..

Rasul: I mean , I can get lucky. Can’t I?

Mohan: you will get pussy that’s for sure. But if hit the wrong number, straightaway to the lock-up.

Rasul: it is that strict?

Mohan: yep, I have worked Aftab bhai on this building doing some minor repairs in apartments. There are a few good people in some, a few bad people who treat you like shit. I have had my experiences and I would like to stay away from these people. I have something special coming for me in weeks.

Rasul: what’s that.

Mohan: you have any kids?

Rasul: yeah 2.

Mohan: how old are you?

Rasul: 25.

Mohan: little early with batter eh.

Rasul: I mean, I found the right woman. so started doing what any normal guy would.

Mohan: me too. Just a bit late. My wife is due next month. So you just thought of filling that batter up in her baby oven when you got married , or waited.

Rasul: Yeah, pretty much. Started from day one. Both of us hated condoms.

Mohan: ha ha. Same here. 
Rasul: Mohan bhai, I think we can get this done quick if we access the balconies and paint them from there. That way we can finish early.

Mohan: woah. No finishing early, I need money for the baby. don’t ever bring this up with Aftab bhai. He will pay us less and get the job done early.

Rasul: ok Mohan bhai.

Mohan gets a call from Aftab

Aftab: so how is the new guy.

Mohan: well. He is doing good till now.

Aftab: ok, has he done some work on the cradle.

Mohan: no. but I will be putting him up in the afternoon hot sun. let’s see if he can do that. ( Mohan smiling at Rasul)

Rasul: no problem boss!!!

Aftab: good. Get the inside walls painted after your break.

Aftab ends his call.

Mohan: you heard the boss.

both of them take the much-needed break. The temperature hits 38 degrees, by the time they are done.

They paint the internal walls of the building and after lunch they start their work on the outside walls.

No luck for Rasul on the first day, he was a bit demoralised but the hunger to find her was still there. Second day same thing, he was eyeing like a hawk, he would look everywhere, every person. But no luck today either, the thirst was dying down. He thought he might made a bad call about this society and they might have come hre to visit some of their friends.  

Now on third day Rasul is on the outer walls. He is sweating like anything.

The cradle creeps down some tinted windows, not much can be seen inside the house. For a brief moment the cradle stops at the moment in front of that window, as is such the mechanism for lowering down the cradle.

The woman inside: Rasul??….

That day Purva had to send both the kids to summer camp. She would be picking them up after 5 pm. She had just had her lunch and was sipping on some orange juice and was surfing through her phone. She was wearing a frilly short sleeve top and a plazo, hair tied up in a ponytail. She took the air conditioning remote and put the setting on 23 degrees.

Purva thinking to herself: my god what a hot day.

She was just about to sit into the sofa. She heard some clanging and clinking above. A minute later she could see the metallic cradle come down. She was watching closely as she thought the cradle might hit the glass and break it. but in no way it hit the window glass. The cradle was almost half way through her window. She could see a person standing in it and manoeuvring the thing from hitting the walls. The person was looking up and talking to some on. She was watching all it unfold in front of her. As the men positioned the cradle just below her window. She could see the man’s face and was left in a shock.

Purva: Rasul??....

Purva was shocked to see Rasul, hard bodied youth she had seen with Sajid. Was outside this window painting the walls of the building. She watched him carefully to confirm whether it was really him. Yes, it was him.

She noticed how he was sweating and his shirt, wet from the sweat stuck on his body like a skin, exposing his physique. He did not have a paunch or a dad bod. She was getting excited at this sight and could feel a tiny bit of wetness in her crotch. She snapped out of it and came back to her senses.

If Rasul is here means Sajid is here too? she thought. she couldn’t fathom the thought of meeting Sajid face to face, as she did not even say goodbye to him nor let him see his creation from her womb. What would he say when he finds out that she bore Sajid’s child and did not even let him come close to Sameer. she as scared to even go out of her apartment now.

She scanned through her windows. trying to spot Sajid. But she did not see him anywhere around. “He must have not come today” she thought. she had her fingers crossed. She was a bit calm after the string of thoughts that ran through her mind. She came to confront herself, that if Sajid comes to know that Sameer is his son and wants to meet him. She would let him. But not let him reveal that he is his father. Although Sameer was a spitting image of his father, that Sameer is her love child from Sajid. A child that can put her chaste image to shame, yet she bore him and raised him. She would get reminded of Sajid every time she watched Sameer. she would reminisce in the thoughts of how Sajid had his time with her and also how she enjoyed his assertiveness over her, how he claimed her as his “wife” and showed her to others, how he controlled her in front of them, she had missed the feeling. It was all running through her mind today, amplified 100 times.

She did notice the time fly by as the clock ticked 4.30pm. she had to collect the kids form the summer camp.

She wore a sleeveless black Kurti and a tight white legging. she got her hair done in a ponytail. A little subtle of course. as she was just going to pick up the kids and nothing fancy. She got out of her apartment and like a shy and spooked deer she walked across to the elevator. Her chest pounding like anything, she shut the elevator door and pressed the button. She was headed to the parking lot. The doors opened, she briskly walked to the car , started it and drove off.

She reached the summer camp. Jittery and spooked she was, but here she was a bit happy she was away from her own home. There were zero chances of her encountering with Sajid here. Apu and Sameer sat in the car. Apu was on the brink of the rollercoaster teen-years and did not conversate with his mom. Sameer on the other hand was cranky and was demanding either a toy or snack.

Purva: Shut up Sameer. I will cook you some food when we get home. 

Apu: mom, you missed a left back over there.

Purva: I know. It is just Sameer…(back to driving)

Apu: we are going to get late now.

Purva did it unintentionally but sighed a relief as that is exactly what she wanted to make sure Sajid had left the premises.

At about 6 pm, they arrived at the parking lot. She looked here and there, scanning all the area.

Purva: Apu take your backpack and call the elevator for us. I will sort Sameer’s things out.

Apu: yes mom.

Apu very lethargically and lazily. Was walking over to the lift.

Purva: can’t your legs work any faster.

Apu: it’s not like I am taking eternity. Calm down mom.

Purva: hurry up already.

Purva took out Sameer’s bag and some groceries she had picked up along the way to the summer camp. She walked up to the elevator and gave the groceries bag to Apu.

She got Sameer in the elevator, and was about to enter. She forgot her cell phone.

Purva: Apu, take you brother and head up. I forgot my phone. I will go get it back.

Apu: every time, she does this. Come on Sameer.

Purva jitterily headed back to her car. She had forgot to get her phone in all of the panic that she herself had created in her mind. she got the phone locked the car and started walking back towards the elevator. The moment she pressed the elevator button

A guy behind her: Purva!!!!

She wanted to turn but was afraid of being confronted by Sajid. She heard the footsteps closing in on her, but stopped a few feet from her. The person called her again, but now in a low voice.

Rasul: Purva… is that you?

Purva turned around very slowly and faced the person. It was Rasul.

Purva: hi, Rasul…

Rasul: after a long, long time, I am seeing you. (of course, he was fapping to her from her husband’s WhatsApp status).

Purva: yeah Rasul. A long time.  A different time. Is anyone with you?

Rasul: you mean.

Purva: Yeah, you know Sajid.

Rasul: no. I don’t work with him anymore.

Purva: oh, (Purva sighed a relief)

Rasul: oh, you thought he was around the building?

Purva: yes (smiling, putting her hair behind her ear).

Rasul: don’t worry, Purva he is miles from here.

Purva: oh. Ok.

Purva much relieved to hear this. She got a bit comfortable and started talking more openly to Rasul.

Rasul: It is just my 3rd day working here. did not notice you here.

Purva: of course I live here. on the 4th floor.

Rasul: we are working on the other sides of the building perhaps. So how are you.

Purva: fine. Life has been great.

Rasul: won’t you invite me for some tea?

Purva was relieved and calm. she had never gotten a chance to get close with Rasul the first time . maybe it was divinity that brought him to her. And divinity that Sajid wasn’t around this time to boss her. She thought finally the opportunity to control her sexual needs was here.

Purva: ( smiling ) why not. For old times sake.

Rasul: old times sake. Ofcourse.

Both get into the lift. And the lift door close.

Both are quiet and calm. they do not speak a word. 

Purva walks out first and Rasul follows.

Rasul is admiring Purva from behind.

Rasul: I see that the view has improved.

Purva: shut up.

Purva opens the door to see Sameer running around with towel tied as a cape around his neck. Apu is in his room listening to some loud music.

Purva gets inside and calls Rasul in.  she closes the door.

Purva: Apu .. Apu… turn down that music.

Rasul: It look simple yet nice on the inside.

Purva: Yes. We have kept it subtle and did not exaggerate the interiors.

Rasul: ok.

Purva goes into the kitchen

Rasul sits in the sofa. He notices Sameer running around and looking at him. Rasul smiles at him. Sameer smiles at him.

Purva: Rasul , Tea or coffee.

Rasul: Tea.

Sameer keeps on doing what kids do.

Purva: sameer beta. Come here.

Sameer goes into the kitchen and does not come out.

Purva had given him a chatpata snack.

Purva comes out of the kitchen and sits adjacent to Rasul, and looks at him.

Rasul: what.

Purva: nothing. You have noticed, haven’t you?

Rasul: noticed what.?

Purva: the boy.

Rasul: what about him. (Acting like he did not notice) he is a happy kid.

Purva: anything familiar you see about him?

Rasul: yes. I have noticed the face. He looks like my uncle Sajid.

Purva: yes. You are not going to tell Sajid about him.

Rasul: why.

Purva: you know what happened. I did not tell him I was pregnant with his child then.

Rasul: so, you want to keep it a secret from Sajid.

Purva: yes. Very uncanny of you bumping into me today.

Rasul: Fate. Just like the day we came over to your house for a cup of tea. A cup of tea that changed many lives that day.

Purva: indeed.

Awkward silence falls in the room.

Purva: so you got married? or still single.

Rasul: I have gotten married, have 2 kids. 1 and 2 yrs old now.

Purva: how many wives?.

Rasul: Only one. but Purva, I have always lusted for you from the beginning, the day you came out to check us out. It was you I saw first, our eyes met too, you remember. Today I was at the tapriwala and the moment I saw you leave through gates in that car, I knew I had to meet you.

Purva: that is sweet of you, I too liked you the day I saw you. Your athletic physique is what got me attracted to you. I wish it was you instead of Sajid. But he was the one pressing all the right buttons on me.

Rasul: really. so glad to hear.

Purva: hmm. That explains how you saw me. I had seen you this afternoon. And was spooked that Sajid might be nearby. And did not want to face him or be confronted him.

Rasul: trust me, he wouldn’t even bother about the kid. But he would have gotten in a bear hug with you at the first sight though. Can’t believe you kept his child. No one knew though. I thought it was all fun but you paid a hefty price, I guess.

Purva: not what you think Rasul. I wanted to bring that child into this world, irrespective of who its father was. And I somewhat knew it was going to be Sajid’s. I kept it anyway.  

Rasul: so, can anything workout for us this time around?

Purva: don’t be pushy Rasul. Times are different now.

Rasul: I know. But if you want to give it a try, we can do something about it. I don’t want to pass you up the second time around.

Purva: I will think about it.

Purva gets up and goes into the kitchen. She pours the tea into the cup and walks into the hall. She hands over a cup to Rasul.

Rasul: thank you .

Rasul sips his cup of tea as Sameer comes out of the kitchen and starts running around.

He jumps on the chairs and goes sits on Purva’s lap.

Rasul finishes his cup of tea and gets up, opens the door.

Rasul: just think about it.

Purva: give me some time. Bye.

Rasul: bye

Rasul pulls the door behind him.

Contd…..
[+] 1 user Likes koolmaan's post
Like Reply
Very good update from you, serms purva is going to start a new relation with rasul. Hoping you to provide an update soon
[+] 1 user Likes Billacancan's post
Like Reply
Ohhhh very intersting new story is awesome keep it up
Like Reply