Hot wife fucked by Truck drivers
In 2014 or something we were on a road trip and it was fun because my husband was giving me some challanges and we were trying something new . I had to fuck 2 strangers . So one i fucked at a restaurant and one at a roadside . We were on a highway which was very close to a village so there were alot of trucks and those big vehicles on the highway . I flashed my boobs to a truck driver . He was with one young looking boy . I flashed my boobs to the driver because i was on the backside on the left seat and the truck driver was on the right side so i flashed my boobs and he signalled to stop and my husband stopped out car and he pulled over his truck behind our car . As he stopped he quickly came to our car and started talking shit and abused me and was saying if i am a whore and stuff . My husband said i was a whore and he pretended like i wasn't his wife . He said he has some time before he has to go so he said i can come to their truck for about an hour .

The truck driver quickly grabbed the door handle and my husband unlocked it . He open the back door and pulled me out and took me in the truck . I stepped on the inner part on the wheel and the other guy pushed the door open and he grabbed my butt and pushed me inside . I was just like a doll to them . He then climbed up and closed the door behind . The other guy was sitting on the driver seat .

[Image: main-qimg-ac3796a5d42cd979160531db3805debe-lq]
The truck was very similar to this and it has a small bed like seat behind . It was the filthiest thing i have ever seen . It was never cleaned in lifetime .

(A — the driver i flashed my boobs to

B — the other guy { who was now on the driver seat } ) so A pushed me on that seat behind and take a small picked knife and cut my cloths up . He absolutely cut the clothes to pieces and it was a very expensive dress my husband bought but it was now all cut to pieces . I wasn't able to say anything because i was in a mood and the knife scared me .

It was a dress just like this and i opened up the buttons in front so flash my boobs to them and now this type of dress i was wearing was all gone from my body .

A then pulled me towards him by my legs and turned me around to see my ass . He spanked my ass and he said something like my pussy and ass look like a whores . I was stunned because no one has said me something like that . He tried pushing a finger in my ass and then asked me if i have done anal in Hindi and it was very funny to me as i have never talked with someone like this .

I said yes because i was super horny and i was trying to be as much as a whore i am as possible because my husband wasn't able to satisfy so i had a golden chance to satisfy myself by them . As i said yes he pushed his finger all the way inside my ass . I pushed myself forward as i didn't have any practice .

He then fingered my ass for some time and then asked B to go talk to my husband . He went outside and then A showed his true colours . He pulled me back towards him and turned me around . I was on my back laying on the seat and he came on top of me and looked straight in my eyes . He didn't kiss me on my mouth as people don't kiss whores but he kissed my body and sucked my boobs hard . He neatly cut my nipples apart and then pushed my legs all the way up .

My both legs were on my head and my knees were touching my forehead . My ass was rising up because of my legs . He pushed my legs and hooked my right leg to the seat . It has a small gap between seat and window . He pushed my legs through the gap and hooked it there . And then grabbed my left leg and took a piece of dress he tore and tied it up to the steel plate attached it the back of the seat i was on . I was all wet and ready for this . He pulled his dick and he never lost the eye contact . He pulled his dick out and came a bit infront to make me suck his dick . He stood on just next to my thighs and made me suck it clean . I tried as much i can and tried to lube it as much as possible because i knew he will push it in without thinking about me. Sure he did . He pushed his dick straight in my ass . It didn't went in . The skin was rough and my ass was not that wet so it made so much friction that i screamed in pain . If was so painful . He had some oil in there . He had some parachute oil sachet in their truck so he applied some in his dick and opening of my ass . He then pushed it . This time it was alot smoother . He fucked me like that for almost half hour and then he let go of my left leg and climbed on me and grabbed my head and facefucked me . He fucked my mouth for some time and cummed in my mouth .

He then said wait here and then pulled his pants up and went out . He send B inside . Now he was ready . He rushed in and closed the door and saw me in that state . He asked me if i could let him use my pussy because whores use a condom and i didn't have one and neither did he do he asked for the permission and i said its ok . He said to me that A didn't fuck me in my pussy because he didn't have a condom .

But now that i said yes to vaginal sex without condom he would go for other round he predicts . I didn't bother much , he quickly pushed his pants down and rubs his dick on my pussy . He teased me for some time and slowly pushed the head in and the removed it and again teases me . He was playing on and on . He then pushed it in and fucked me for some time and cummed on my belly outside . He pulled out in time.

He then made me eat that cum . He then went outside and i stayed in the truck . I saw my husband and those two talking and they both come in the truck and A goes on the driving seat and B comes in from the other side . They both sit and say that i will be with them till the road ends and we part ways . So we were traveling together ? . My husband was behind us in our car and i was in the truck with this 2 . B took over the driving and A came to me and grabbed my neck and said why i didn't tell him i am okay with vaginal sex but he said it's ok and he will now fuck me in my pussy .

He grabbed my legs again and pushed them over and pushed his dick straight inside my pussy this time . He was fucking me mercilessly and then directly pushed his dick in my asshole . I wasn't expecting that so it shocked me and my eyes neatly popped out . I was moaning nd screaming . He cummed in my ass .

He then switched places with B and B came to me and fucked my ass this time and he too cummed inside my ass .

My ass is so long that their cum didn't drop out of my ass . My ass ate it all . He then pulled me up by my hair like i was a doll and pushed me towards A

He grabbed my hair and pushed my face on his dick . He fuck my throat for some time and cummed and then he passed me around then B fucked my face for some time and threw me on the back seat . I was tired . It was nearly time to part our ways so they stopped the truck at the side of the road and fucked my pussy again . They cummed outside on my face and B on my belly . It was their last time so they took their chance . My husband was just behind the truck. He was outside the car waiting for me and as they finished Cummins they opened the door and waited . They waited till a random car goes by to see me . The wanted to humiliate me by making someone other fuck me i guess but no one noticed or even if they noticed no one stopped . So my husband walked to the door of the truck and B just pushed me outside . I nearly fell but my husband caught me my by shoulder . He said where are my clothes and i said what happened . He said its alright and i was unable to walk . The truck took off without saying anything . They just pushed me out nd went away . I was naked in the highway road so my husband rushed me in the car . It was nearly night . So it was dark .

He turned the light inside the car on and saw the cum all over my face and belly area . He saw all the hickey on my body and felt bad but then asked how was it and got excited to hear everything . He took tissue paper and rubbed all over to clean me up .

I noticed a something in my pussy . It was a 1000 rupee note , when i was getting my last fuck by B after he was done i was getting face fucked by A so while i was busy with my mouth by A , B pushed a 1000 rupee note in my pussy. I was thinking it was a finger . As i noticed it . I pulled it out and showed it to my husband . He said that i earned the dinner tonight and the laughed . We stopped just before the toll so that i could get some clothes on me . We stopped at roadside and my husband went to the trunk and got a simple long skirt from the bag . I wore in inside the car only and then just doze off to sleep . He stopped at a restaurant and we had dinner and then we stopped at a hotel for the night stay . He wanted to have sex but i was so tired by all the sex that day that i didn't let him touch me . He masturbated on my face and asked me to suck me clean atleast . I did and went to take a shower and then slept .

It was a very hard day for me but i enjoyed every second of it
Experienced Bull.Techie by Profession and Bull by Passion.BDSM is my Obsession.Enjoying being a DOM
Ass Lover|Doggy Style|Taller Women| Biting the hell out
Interested in discussions related to BDSM, Cuckoldry,Polygamy, Forced Sex
For any personalized discussion ping me in Hangout-apply2dreams

[+] 4 users Like Thunder85's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.