A new story
Hai  i had seen a story which impressed me but it is incomplete ,so i am going to change few things in that story and rewrite it in in my own style. This is a fiction
I am anand. Today i am at my college attending a function with my mom.Oh! our college is the one which is owned by our panchayath chairman. he is the ome who made rules there.The meeting has just started now. Officials of college started to address the audience.
Principal:I welcome all the parents  who have gathered here for our function. I know that you all are eagerly waiting for our special program to start, but before that i am taking sometime to thank the persons who made it possible. Mainly to our chairman Vishwa sir and council members.
Chairman: Hey Alen, don't forget to thank and honour our cheif guests.
Principal with a grin on his face: Sir,how can i forget them?
Hearing this all the people gathered here laughed.
Principal: Ok then i welcome our dear student anand and his mom latha to stage.
Oh! we are the special one today. This is a story about my mom. This story start long ago, i will tell you about the whore who was once a homley mom. Before that lets see what is today's function.
[+] 2 users Like arwindark's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(14-05-2023, 10:45 PM)arwindark Wrote: Hai  i had seen a story which impressed me but it is incomplete ,so i am going to change few things in that story and rewrite it in in my own style

Story theme ?
Like Reply
(14-05-2023, 10:45 PM)arwindark Wrote: Hai  i had seen a story which impressed me but it is incomplete ,so i am going to change few things in that story and rewrite it in in my own style. This is a fiction
I am anand. Today i am at my college attending a function with my mom.Oh! our college is boys only.The meeting has just started now. Officials of college has started to address audience.
Like Reply
please
wait
Like Reply
As our names were called my mom along with me goes to the stage.The stage is an open one, created in the centre of college ground specially for today. Mom is wearing a red saree with some designs in it.Along with saree she wears a matching pair of blouse. When the crowd saw us walking towards stage they starts to clap and whistle. As we reached the stage principal give hands to mom
Principal: Latha, how are you? It still feel like yesterday that we have first meet.
By saying that he just rubbed his fingers on moms hand.
Mom starts blushing.It feel like she traval back in time. It was him and Ravi uncle who helps my dad to marry mom. At that time there was severe opposition to their marriage, they both help dad to face it. Now things have changed. Mom is standing in an open stage blushing near to principal.
Principal: Latha,what do you feel about todays function? Especially about all these people
Mom with shy: Alen, don't embarass me.
By telling this she grabbed my hands tightly.
Principal: Hey anand, she had got ten shy. What do should we do?
Me: Do any thing to get rid off it ,i will support you
Principal: Are you sure?
Me: Absolutely
Like Reply
Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy
Like Reply
Principal: hey Latha ,we have some gift for you
Mom: There is no need for that
Principal: Come on Latha you are not ony just anand's mom but also you are a teacher at our chairmans high school too.
Mom : If you insist i will take it.
Principal: Latha, be ready for your surprises.Jay would you mind bringing the gift for your step mom.
Oh ,Jai is dad's second wife's son.Her name is anu. She is is a security officer inspector.Grandpa is the one who made them married. She and jai had some issues with mom.I think Principal intentionally made jai to bring the gift.But he didn't know that my mom and anu mom had solved their problem at pyarian village(it is where anu mom work). It is a story for another time.
Mom bananain his ear ) Why him?
Principal: Its our choice and also he has some work here.
Jai: Sir here is the honour (By saying this he smile at me. I think my younger brother know more than me about chairman's plan)
After buying the cover Jai bring principal tel something secret to him.Then he goes to the backstage.
Principal in mike :Chairman sir i welcome you to present this gift to latha and allow us to see what is it.
Chairman came to the centre of stage and take the parcel.From it he took a pink saree which is fully transparent.
Chairman (by showing saree to crowd): Latha accept this small gift from our school.
Mom:Thank you sir
Crowd become clasp.After accepting saree she try to move but chairman grab her hand.She got surprised.
Chairman:Latha don't run there are some other gifts too.
Mom: What?
Chairman: Some people in this crowd want to give you some gift.So i am going to distribute them to you.Do you have a problem.
Mom:No sir, I like to accept it.
Chairman:Then lets see what is your  next gift.
He put his hand in the parcel and brought out another piece of clothing. This time it is a blouse.It looks like a real designers work.
Chairman:This is our Ramu's gift. (Ramu is 45 year old peon of mom's school) Also he says that he will be waiting to see you in this attire.
Mom: Our sweet Ramu annaya, (with blushing ) i will make sure your wish come true.Anand would you mind collecting these gift for me.
Me:Sure mom.
She then handed over thr saree and blouse to me.
Mom (with a naughty smile ):Who else brought me gifts?
Chairman: Next one is from vinod ,your lovely brother in law.He says he want to see your curvy legs in this leganga type petticoat,Naughty girl
He  then take out a petticoat and placed at moms hip.Oh my god, chahu had a good taste in selection. It starts from her hip and ends just below her knee.Then he pinched her hip.
Mom:ouch! it hurts sir.(crowd laugh)
She then search for chachu. When she find him in front row ,she give a frightning look at him.Which scares him but got relaxed after seeing her smiling face
Chairman: Latha, there is two more.
Mom: What is it?
Chairman:Let me show you.(He take out a sexy red bikini type bra with semi transparent designed cups).Alen your gift has been come out.
Mom:oh Alen! its a lovely gift.How did you come up with this one?
Principal: For a long time while seeing you, it had been haunting me that i didn't do any thing to  value your beauty. So today i came up with this gift to solve my misery.
Mom:oh my! then for your sake i will accept this gift.
Principal: Before we give the last gift, there is someone who want to talk about you latha. So I invite him our dearest teacher Madhav sir who had retired from our school few years back.He is also the mentor to our  Latha.
When mom heard madhav sirs name she has a shock.He is 65 year old well respected man in our village.Mom has some fear for him.He is a person whom she had known since her childhood.Then from the audience he walk on to the stage.
Madav sir to mom: Baby girl,how are you?
Mom:Guruji,what are you doing here?
Madhav sir: I am here to refresh some old memories.Don't you want to know what are they? Even if you doN't want to hear it ,i am sure that crowd here definitly want to know what it is. Especially Anand,your son.
Me :Guruji please tell us.(The crowd also requezt the same)
Madhav sir:Ok, it was about the first time when i meet your mom, Anand.Hey latha do you remember what you were wearing that day.
Mom :Guruji you are making me shy.
Madhav sir: So now you become shy. Did any  one in this crowd know that when i first meet her she had only a small panties on her body, nothing else.
Me:When did it happens? is it that  while you visited her village.
Madhav sir: No Anand, it happens a few years back.It was the starting days of her teenage life.While i was going to our village market i accidently see a group of boys gathered at the corner of kamali streets with a dress.I went to check it out. The things i saw there shocks me.I middle of all those boys ,a girl in her early teenage was standing with only just a small panties on her body and nothing else.Then she suddenly starts to lower panties. I first thought that the boys were attacking her and i started scolding the boys.Suddenly the boys stars to shatter in different direction leaving the girl alone.Then i went to the girl to check if she is ok ,but what ah she did shocks me even more. She suddenly starts to scold me fo scaring those boys.I calmily asked her, 'Hey girl what are you saying. Aren't you get attacked by those boys.' She replayed that ,'No you stupid man,they just ask me that how a female body look so i was just teaching them. you just ruined my only chance to teach some things to someone. I just get amazed by that girl's passion to teach someone.When i asked for her name ,she said Latha with an anger. Then she said,' Fine now you study'.Suddenly she removed her panties and stand in the street stark naked.Then she begain to explain about female reprodective system. She also explain how girls piss by peeing in road.After that when she try to wear a dress ,we find that boys had already took her clothes.with them. She stands there with  her exposed pussy and undeveloped breast.It is the movement from wich i start to care about her.I made her wear her panty and take her home with me. From there to her house.
Like Reply
Suddenly from the crowd a big clap emerges.Also someone asked 'is it true she stand in streets without a peice of stiches?'
Madav sir:
Like Reply
- -  -  
Namaskar
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply