Misc. Erotica how my wife became Hucow
Hello Horny friends, 
I am koolmaan. as horny as you are too. this is my first attempt at writing a hucow story, set in India for Indian readers. i will be coming up with a series too, if you will encourage me to do so. the story is set in centuries in the future , so some things cannot be relatable. as it is my first attempt. there maybe some typographical mistakes. i will continue to write this fetish story only if you like the story and concept. 

DISCLAIMER: Anyone , who is offended by this hucow, lactation fantasy, please leave this thread. do not take this story seriously as it is a work of fiction.

It is 6.45 am in the morning. Radhika , 25, has woken up just like any other housewife. It's been 6 months she has given birth to a healthy baby boy. Her husband Vijay is also awake and getting ready for his office. Radhika starts her morning routine . She gets tea done for her and her hubby, starts making roti and sabzi. It 8.15 and it is just the time for a very important person to arrive. 

Vijay is ready to leave, just then the bell rings. 
Radhika: kon ahe bg na (look who is there) ( in marathi, the local language)
Vijay : ha bagto.( yes , i will see)
Vijay goes and opens the door. 
Vijay : hi, koun ho aap.
Ramsingh: mai ramsingh, govind milk union se radhika ka registration complete karne aya hu.
Vijay : oh, ok. To registration complete hua hai.
Ramsingh: ha ji, pichle hafte sample le ke Gaye the. To 900ml do time ka collection approve kiya hai.
Vijay : to Kitna paisa milega radhika ko.
Ramsingh: radhika ka grade to B1 hai. To rate 180/ litre milega.
Radhika comes into the hall. 

Radhika : lekin apne to bola tha ki 185/litre hoga. 

Ramsingh: Radhika ji collection fee bhi hai na. Aur container fee.
Radhika: apka supplement bhi toh mehenga hai. Aur hormones injection to apne karvaya nahi.
Ramsingh: radhika : aapko hormone injection ki jarurat nahi hai. Apka B1 grade hai woh apne aap A1 grade ho jayega , 2 mahine baad . Supplement chalu rakho.
Vijay : Agar aapka rate increase nahi hua to mai radhika ka doodh kisi aur union ko bechunga.
Ramsingh: sir aisi baat nahi hai. Seeding cost bhi to recovery kar rahe hai hum. Haryana ka seeding bull le ke aye the. Apne bhi dekha kaisa tagde tha bull. Aur natural seeding kiya hai apke radhika ka.
Vijay : woh sab baat thik hai.
Radhika: rate 185 karo
Ramsingh: mai mere boss se baat karta hu.
Ramsinsh calls on phone.  After 5min of conversation with his manager.
Ramsingh: thik hai to last 182/ litre. Ka rate de sakta hu, aur A1 grade ka doodh bhi yahi rate me hoga.
Vijay looks at radhika 

Vijay : kai mhantis ga. Chalel na 182 rs .( what do you say, 182 is ok?)
Radhika: chalel.(its ok)
Vijay : thik hai ramsingh. Chalu karo collection.
Ramsingh: ok. Radhika position me ho jao.
Radhika removes her blouse and assumes a doggy position.
Ramsingh removes a yellow tag out of his bag. It has a number marked on it . 

Ramsingh: ye galey me dalo.
Ramsingh takes a crimping device and adjusts the tag around radhika's neck and crimps it.
Ramsingh now takes out his phone to scan the barcode on her tag  and takes a photo of radhika.
Vijay is all seeing this first hand
Ramsingh is taking some pics and says : apki biwi bohot achi hucow banegi . Iske sthan aur bhi size me badenge , hormonal injection ke baad.
Vijay: mujhe laga hormonal injection option hai.
Ramsingh: nahi nahi . First time hucow enlistment hai na. To dena hi padega. Agli baar choice rehta hai.
Vijay : to koi hai aurte jo 2nd me bhi hormones leti hai?
Ramsingh: bilkul, jo ek ek housewife hai na  jo mahine me 25-30k kama leti hai hucow milk products me. Wo leti hai har baar.
Radhika: bar bar.
Ramsingh: ha . Bohot se hucow hai jo yahi kaam pasand karti hai. Unko ye yellow wala tag nahi balki green color ka tag diya jata hai.
Radhika: rate me kuch zyada milta hai kya?
Ramsingh: nahi. Lekin thodi kuch sponsorship milti hai union se. Aur auctioning ka fayda bhi.
Vijay: auction?
Ramsingh: ha. Koi achi wali hucow hai to uski auction hoti hai. Aur best price me union khareed leta hai.
Vijay: radhika ko Kitna rate milega
Ramsingh: radhika to ab B1 grade hucow hai. To iska rental rate niklega.
Radhika: aap ye sab pehle kyu nahi bata te ho.
Ramsingh: kyu ki aap ye sab pehli baar kar rahi ho. Apko vaise bhi koi rental ya auction me nahi leta. Aapka seeding B1 bull se kiya hai, aur wo bhi natural seeding. A3 grade ke upar ki hucow ko selection seeding kiya jata hai.
Radhika still on all fours . Her breasts exposed.
Ramsingh is typing in his phone.
Vijay: to ab hormones inject karne vale ho?
Ramsingh: ha. Bas ek minute.
Radhika: aho ek photo kada na . Status la ghalte nantar. ( please take a photo of me , i want to put it on status)
Radhika gives Vijay her phone.
Vijay opens the camera app and starts clicking her photos.
Radhika smiling.
Radhika: aho tag pn yeu det . Ani breasts pn.( let my breasts and tags both come in the pic)
Radhika adjusts the yellow tag , and Vijay takes a click. Mean while Ramsingh takes out the hormones vial and fills the syringe up with it. He touches her breasts and scans for a spot to inject.
He slowly massages radhika's breasts to find the right veins to inject . Ofcourse he has his surgical gloves on his hands. He finds the veins and injects 1 syringe into her breast veins. 

Radhika: aaaaa....

Ramsingh. : abhi to bas ek hi injection hua hai. Aur 5 baki hai
Vijay is busy taking her video.
Ramsingh starts finding other veins and injects the next 5 syringes consecutively.
Ramsingh then pats her head.
Ramsingh: now you are officially a hucow.
Radhika gets up and then puts on her blouse. And take her pallu
Ramsingh takes out a document out. And asks radhika to sign it.
Ramsingh: radhika,  yeh kapde mat pehno. Ek mahine ke liye. Apke body me bohot kuch badlav ayenge.
Vijay : to ab radhika ka doodh kab badhega.
Ramsingh: ek mahine ke baad pata chalega.
Radhika: ek mahina bra pehne ya nahi
Ramsingh: mat pehno.
Radhika: thik hai.
Ramsingh: kuch problem ho jaye to mujhe phone karo.
Ramsingh leaves the house.

(contd.......)
[+] 6 users Like koolmaan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice start

horseride
Anmol

I do not claim credit over images ( But thoughts are mine)
Like Reply
Good start....
Like Reply
One of the best story ever
I read
Like Reply
Good starting continue
Like Reply
English section, so if posted in English everyone can read, else there is separate language section for each language.
[+] 2 users Like xossipy989's post
Like Reply
Nice start and plot...keep posting
yourock
Language is no issue as long as you are giving translations...its totally authors discretion where to post.

Bhava tu bindhast marathit continue kar ani baiko chi figure che details pan sang
[+] 1 user Likes Akshay Thakur's post
Like Reply
(19-05-2023, 01:06 PM)xossipy989 Wrote: English section, so if posted in English everyone can read, else there is separate language section for each language.
sorry about this. i will post a translated one. asap
Like Reply
(19-05-2023, 09:20 AM)Vaasuevs Wrote: One of the best story ever  
I read
thank you. hoping to complete a full series and not leave readers high and dry . he he
[+] 1 user Likes koolmaan's post
Like Reply
Hello Horny friends, 
I am koolmaan. as horny as you are too. this is my first attempt at writing a hucow story, set in India for Indian readers. i will be coming up with a series too, if you will encourage me to do so. the story is set in centuries in the future , so some things cannot be relatable. as it is my first attempt. there maybe some typographical mistakes. i will continue to write this fetish story only if you like the story and concept. 

DISCLAIMER: Anyone , who is offended by this hucow, lactation fantasy, please leave this thread. do not take this story seriously as it is a work of fiction.

It is 6.45 am in the morning. Radhika , 25, has woken up just like any other housewife. It's been 6 months she has given birth to a healthy baby boy. Her husband Vijay is also awake and getting ready for his office. Radhika starts her morning routine . She gets tea done for her and her hubby, starts making roti and sabzi. It 8.15 and it is just the time for a very important person to arrive. 

Vijay is ready to leave, just then the bell rings. 
Radhika: kon ahe bg na (look who is there) ( in marathi, the local language)
Vijay : ha bagto.( yes , i will see)
Vijay goes and opens the door. 
Vijay : hi, koun ho aap.( who are you?)
Ramsingh: mai ramsingh, govind milk corporation se radhika ka registration complete karne aya hu. ( I am ramsingh , from govind milk corporation, herer to complete Radhika's hucow registration) 
Vijay : oh, ok. To registration complete hua hai. ( so , is the registration complete)
Ramsingh: ha ji, pichle hafte sample le ke Gaye the. To 900ml do time ka collection approve kiya hai.( last week we had taken sample, they have given approval for 900ml collection per session)
Vijay : to Kitna paisa milega radhika ko. ( so how much money will radhika get)
Ramsingh: radhika ka grade to B1 hai. To rate 180/ litre milega. ( radhika is B1 Grade. so Rs.180 per liter )
Radhika comes into the hall. 

Radhika : lekin apne to bola tha ki 185/litre hoga.  ( but you had said that it will be 185 per litre)

Ramsingh: Radhika ji collection fee bhi hai na. Aur container fee. ( radhikaji , there is collection fee, container fee also.)
Radhika: apka supplement bhi toh mehenga hai. Aur hormones injection to apne karvaya nahi. ( you supplements are also costly, and you have not given hormones injection)
Ramsingh: radhika : aapko hormone injection ki jarurat nahi hai. Apka B1 grade hai woh apne aap A1 grade ho jayega , 2 mahine baad . Supplement chalu rakho.( you don't need hormone injections, you will be a A1 grade after 2 months. 
Vijay : Agar aapka rate increase nahi hua to mai radhika ka doodh kisi aur corporation ko bechunga.( if you don't increase the milk rate i will sell radhika's milk to some other corporation)
Ramsingh: sir aisi baat nahi hai. Seeding cost bhi to recovery kar rahe hai hum. Haryana ka seeding bull le ke aye the. Apne bhi dekha kaisa tagde tha bull. Aur natural seeding kiya hai apke radhika ka.(that is not the issue sir, we need to recover seeding cost. we got seeding bull all the way from haryana. and you also saw how well built the bull was. and you insisted natural seeding)
Vijay : woh sab baat thik hai.( that is ok.)
Radhika: rate 185 karo ( make it 185)
Ramsingh: mai mere boss se baat karta hu. ( i will talk with my boss)
Ramsinsh calls on phone.  After 5min of conversation with his manager.
Ramsingh: thik hai to last 182/ litre. Ka rate de sakta hu, aur A1 grade ka doodh bhi yahi rate me hoga.(so last we can do 182 per liter. and we will buy A1 grade milk also at this rate only)
Vijay looks at radhika 

Vijay : kai mhantis ga. Chalel na 182 rs .( what do you say, 182 is ok?)
Radhika: chalel.(its ok)
Vijay : thik hai ramsingh. Chalu karo collection.( it seems ok. you can start collection)
Ramsingh: ok. Radhika position me ho jao. ( ok radhika, get in position)
Radhika removes her blouse and assumes a doggy position.
Ramsingh removes a yellow tag out of his bag. It has a number marked on it . 

Ramsingh: ye galey me dalo. ( put this on your neck)
Ramsingh takes a crimping device and adjusts the tag around radhika's neck and crimps it.
Ramsingh now takes out his phone to scan the barcode on her tag  and takes a photo of radhika.
Vijay is all seeing this first hand
Ramsingh is taking some pics and says : apki biwi bohot achi hucow banegi . Iske sthan aur bhi size me badenge , hormonal injection ke baad.( your wife is going to become a very nice hucow, her breasts will still increase in size, after hormones injection)
Vijay: mujhe laga hormonal injection option hai. ( i thought hormone injections were optional)
Ramsingh: nahi nahi . First time hucow enlistment hai na. To dena hi padega. Agli baar choice rehta hai.(no, she is first time hucow , so we have to give them hormone injection. for next time it is optional)
Vijay : to koi hai aurte jo 2nd me bhi hormones leti hai? ( so are there any women, who get hormone injections the 2nd time) 
Ramsingh: bilkul, jo ek ek housewife hai na  jo mahine me 25-30k kama leti hai hucow milk products me. Wo leti hai har baar.( absolutely, there are some hucows , who earn around 25-30k a month in hucow products. they regularly take hormone injections)
Radhika: bar bar?. ( everytime?)
Ramsingh: ha . Bohot se hucow hai jo yahi kaam pasand karti hai. Unko ye yellow wala tag nahi balki green color ka tag diya jata hai. ( yes, many hucows, who like this . are given a green tag instead of a yellow tag.)
Radhika: rate me kuch zyada milta hai kya? ( do they get higher rate?)
Ramsingh: nahi. Lekin thodi kuch sponsorship milti hai supplement aur feed company se. Aur auctioning ka fayda bhi.( no. but they get sponsorship from supplement and feed company. and they get auctioned too)
Vijay: auction? 
Ramsingh: ha. Koi achi wali hucow hai to uski auction hoti hai. Aur best price me companies khareed leta hai. ( yes, the best hucows get auctioned . and many companies buy them. )
Vijay: radhika ko Kitna rate milega ( how much will radhika get ?)
Ramsingh: radhika to ab B1 grade hucow hai. To iska rental rate niklega. ( radhika is a B1 grade hucow. so she can get rental rate)
Radhika: aap ye sab pehle kyu nahi bata te ho.( why dont you tell this beforehand)
Ramsingh: kyu ki aap ye sab pehli baar kar rahi ho. Apko vaise bhi koi rental ya auction me nahi leta. Aapka seeding B1 bull se kiya hai, aur wo bhi natural seeding. A3 grade ke upar ki hucow ko selection seeding kiya jata hai.( because you are doing this for the first time. anyways no one will rent you or bid you in an auction. and also your seeding is done with B1 bull seed, and that too natural seeding. selective seeding is done on hucows above A3 grade.
Radhika still on all fours . Her breasts exposed.
Ramsingh is typing in his phone.
Vijay: to ab hormones inject karne vale ho? ( at least now you are going give hormone injections)
Ramsingh: ha. Bas ek minute. ( yes, just one minute)
Radhika: aho ek photo kada na . Status la ghalte nantar. ( please take a photo of me , i want to put it on status)
Radhika gives Vijay her phone.
Vijay opens the camera app and starts clicking her photos.
Radhika smiling.
Radhika: aho tag pn yeu det . Ani breasts pn.( let my breasts and tags both come in the pic)
Radhika adjusts the yellow tag , and Vijay takes a click. Mean while Ramsingh takes out the hormones vial and fills the syringe up with it. He touches her breasts and scans for a spot to inject.
He slowly massages radhika's breasts to find the right veins to inject . Ofcourse he has his surgical gloves on his hands. He finds the veins and injects 1 syringe into her breast veins. 

Radhika: aaaaa....

Ramsingh. : abhi to bas ek hi injection hua hai. Aur 5 baki hai ( till now only 1 vial is injected, still 5 have to be injected)
Vijay is busy taking her video.
Ramsingh starts finding other veins and injects the next 5 syringes consecutively.
Ramsingh then pats her head.
Ramsingh: now you are officially a hucow.
Radhika gets up and then puts on her blouse. And take her pallu
Ramsingh takes out a document out. And asks radhika to sign it.
Ramsingh: radhika,  yeh kapde mat pehno. Ek mahine ke liye. Apke body me bohot kuch badlav ayenge. ( radhika, don't wear these clothes. for 1 month . your body is going to change very much)
Vijay : to ab radhika ka doodh kab badhega. ( so when will her milk increase)
Ramsingh: ek mahine ke baad pata chalega. ( after 1 month , we will see)
Radhika: ek mahina bra pehne ya nahi ( for month, do i wear a bra or not?)
Ramsingh: mat pehno. ( don't wear)
Radhika: thik hai. ( ok.)
Ramsingh: kuch problem ho jaye to mujhe phone karo. ( if any problem occurs, please call me)
Ramsingh leaves the house.

(contd.......)
( this is the "subtitled" one, hope everyone enjoys reading it. i don't like to disappoint my readers)
Like Reply
Radhika's First.

Radhika, continues her daily chores as usual. she has had her regular breakfast and prescribed supplements . after 1.5 hrs of hormones injected. she starts feeling tingling sensations on her nipples and areola. goosebumps all over her body.

Radhika thinking " Itkya lagech hotay ka asa" ( does it happen like this so quickly?)

Radhika's breasts constantly yearn for attention now. she is getting distracted by her sensitive nipples repeatedly, as they brush against her night gown.
at just 10.30am she feels very agitated and restless. walking from door to door.

she hears a door bell.
she answers the door. 

A woman in her late 20s. standing at her door.

the woman: tu radhika hai na ,B56-DHC1.

Radhika: ( hurriedly looking at her tag) ha. mai hi B56-DHC1 hu. ( yes, i am only B56-DHC1).

woman: mera naam Seema hai. mai govind milk company GMC se hu. apko aaj subah hi hormone injection diye gaye hai na. ( my name is seema, i am from govind milk company GMC. you were given hormone injection today)

Radhika: Ha. aapko kis liye bheja hai. ( yes. why have they sent you.)

Seema: aapka milk collection shuru hua hai. ( you milk collection has started )

radhika: acha. toh kaise karogi aap ( so how will you do it)

seema: tumko mai jaisa bolu waisa hi karna hoga ( you will to do exactly as i say)

radhika: thik hai. ( ok)

seema: gown nikalo aur on all fours position pe ho jao. ( get on on all your fours) ( seema shows her a picture of a hucow on all fours position)

radhika takes off her gown gets into the same position. radhika's breasts are hanging but her nipples have become erect. 

seema starts wearing her surgical gloves and now takes out a spray bottle of disinfectant and sprays on radhika's breasts. she then takes a soft cotton cloth and wipes the breasts off. seema, places a sterile glass vessel just below Radhika's breasts, she then applies some baby oil on her hands.

seema starts massaging radhika's boobs slowly. massaging all her mammary glands. she shifts from one breast to the other. alternating between the two. she knows when to let radhika's milk out. she is just waiting for the right "moo"ment. seema massages from her underboobs to her nipples but just short of the areola. she could see radhika's expression. radhika was getting restless by seema's smooth and soft massage motion.

radhika not trying let out moans and whimpers.

after about 10-12 minutes. seema picks up the pace. starts kneading radhika's boobs in each hand. tapping from below. lifting and dropping her breasts. she starts pressing from root of the breasts and squeezing just short of the nipples. now she uses 2 hand on each breast. 

seema knows it is just the right moment. and in a swift motion, she takes hold of each nipple and squeezes hard.

radhika (lets out a short but lowly audible) : "oouuu"

seema: very good.  ab agaya dekho doodh. ( very good. now you see how milk is coming )

radhika nodding her head, speechless. she just had a lactgasm. 

seema is now squeeezing each nipple alternately and with each squeeze radhika's breasts squirting milk into the glass vessel. the vessel is deep so that none of the precious milk is spilled outside. 

seema : aisa hi dena doodh. ( keep on giving milk like this)

radhika nodding her head.

it takes about just 15 minutes to empty Radhika's lusciously filled breasts.

Seema checks the level in the glass jar. it reads about 900ml.

seema: oh ho. sirf 900ml. pehli bar wali kam hi deti hai. ( oh ho. only 900ml. these first time ones always give less)

radhika is in a tranced emotion.

as a final attempt seema, again massages radhika's breast to see if she can squeeze her every last pint. she gets about a spoonful.

seema takes out the vessel and pours it into a glass bottle , puts a lid on it and stores in a cold container.

seema wipes radhika's breasts clean. seema then scans the tag on radhika's neck and types some data into the app and leaves the apartment. radhika numb from the feeling of milked like a domestic cow and reels in the pleasure of getting her breasts massaged and milked by a lady she barely knows. clearly her life is transformed. now only thing on her mind is the milking in the evening. she eagerly waits for her "milkmaid" to make return.

contd.....
[+] 5 users Like koolmaan's post
Like Reply
Nice superb update
Like Reply
Radhika recovers from her orgasmic milking, and goes on about her daily chores. Except for the miking session ,she finds everything else unamusing. She bathes and feeds the baby. Ofcourse the baby still suckles on her tits but also baby food. She is very carefull as to not under feed the baby nor let her milk supply be cut short. The only solution to this was eating more food. And that is exactly what she had to focus on. But given the hot saucy milking session in the morning had left her wanting more of the same action in the evening. She received a message on the GMC app that a collection personnel would arrive after 6.30 and she was to be ready with herself. Just after the clock struck 6.00pm she became anxious as to when Seema would arrive and relieve her milk filled breasts. She was becoming impatient with every passing minute. She would look at the door. Wishing someone from the company would ring her bell. Finally at 6.40pm. the bell rung. She hurriedly ran to open the door but was dumbstruck when she saw a tall guy standing in front of her. He had a badge of GMC that all employees wear.

The man: Hello. You are B56-DHC1.

Radhika: yes. Who are you?

Man: I am Sameer. The collection guy allocated for this area.

Radhika: oh ok. But , there was a woman in the morning.

Sameer: oh. We work in shifts. Company usually keeps male employees for evening shifts. And women employees in morning shifts for collectors.

Radhika : oh.ok

Radhika was expecting that she might get comfortable with Seema’s hands. But now she was a bit embarrassed as a young man in his early 20s was going to do the same what seema did in the morning. She locked the door behind him. And both were sitting on the sofa , as Sameer got the glass vessel and bottle ready. He took out his cleanup spray and wipe cloths and was ready waiting for Radhika to get on all her fours. He looked at her, as she took off her gown and gto on all fours on the coffee table. Sameer laid out a cloth under her Radhika’s hanging breasts. She looking at him as he is preparing to clean her breasts. He takes a water bottle and adds the water in a spray bottle. He then closes the spray bottle’s lid and sprays some on his hand. He then sprays the water onto Radhika’s breasts.

Radhika: uuu. I did not know it was hot water.

Sameer: yes, hot water relaxes a hucows udders.

Radhika was taken a back by the word udders.

Radhika: these are breasts.

Sameer: we call by both names breasts, udders. Etc

Radhika : ok.

Sameer sprays the hot water on her breasts till they get generously wet and warm.

Radhika: you are right , it does makes my breasts relax a bit.

Sameer keeps on spraying hot water till he finds that her breasts are warm as the water. He could see some steam run-off of her breasts. This was the sign that she is ready to be massaged.

Radhika: my breasts feel hot. But not like getting burnt though.

Sameer: relax. The hot water will make you feel better. besides all the hucows I milk in the evening enjoy this. It relaxes their bodies, As they work and do many sorts of chores during daytime so their breasts tissues are all worked up and engorged or swollen.

Sameer wipes Radhika’s breasts with a clean cloth and starts applying a little baby oil on her warm boobs. He places the glass measuring jar under hanging breasts.

He starts from the base of the breasts and work to her nipples. And keeps on alternating between each breasts. He starts caressing her back with one hand and massaging her breast with the other. for 10 mins or so, he does it just softly not squeezing too much. He taps and slaps the breasts at the nipples and on her breast’s sides. He could see her veins thickening and engorging . The bell rings.

Radhika: oh maybe it is vijay.

Sameer : I will get it.

Sameer get the door. It is vijay. He tells vijay about what he is doing, and gets back to the coffee table.

Sameer continues his work. Vijay comes and stands there amused and smiling.
Vijay: kai ga, enjoy karat ahes distay ( hey honey, seems like you are enjoying it)

Radhika nodding a “yes”.

Sameer: sir. Please do not interact with her. I am trying to relax her breasts for maximum milking.

Vijay: ok, sorry. I will not disturb. You continue.

Sameer goes on about his task. It takes another 5 minutes for him to get to right mood of the hucow. Radhika almost trancing now to his massage.

Sameer knows it is time to squeeze hard. and going from base of the breast he squeezes very hard. Radhika lets out  a “ oooouuuu” . catching vijay attention as he is looking at her from the kitchen. He hears the sound of spraying of milk against the glass measuring jar and ignores.

Sameer is now squeezing harder and harder. With every squeeze , Radhika is letting out sighs of relief.

Sameer: Good cow. Good Hucow.

He continues to milk her and in about 10 minutes the jar measures 1000ml.but Sameer sees that she could give some more. And continues milking her breasts.

After about 5-6 squeezes, Radhika’s breasts are emptied.

Sameer: 1040ml. good work hucow.

Sameer cleans Radhika’s breasts up.

Vijay comes to admire his now hucow wife.

Sammer scans her tag and glass jar and bottles her milk up. Puts a label on it and keeps in cold container.

Vijay looks on as his wife was numb from the session . she is still on all her fours. Her breasts hanging. But there was a satisfying smile on her face.

Vijay: can you tell me why she is like this after miking.

Sameer: oh, she is just relaxed after her miking, I mean her breasts were engorged and filled to the brim. Hucows feel relaxed after such a session and get back to normal after 10min.

Vijay: oh. So you are done?

Sameer: yes, I am about to leave.

Sameer leaves the house and vijay closes the door after him.

Vijay: that was interesting.

Radhika regains herself after about 15 min and goes on about her kitchen tasks.

She gets a message from GMC.

“ Thank you for milking”
It also read out the yield. 1040ml.

Radhika: khup mast kadla doodh tyana ( he milked me very nicely)

Vijay: avdat ahe distay tula he ( it seems you are liking it)

Radhika: avadla mhanun tar karte mhanalo ( I liked it that’s why wanted to do it.)

Vijay: sagle mitra-mandal , nateyvaik ani pahuney , yanna mahit zhalay ki tu hucow zhalis. Ekhada kahi tujya doodah cha kahi karun de tyana.( all our friends, relatives now know that you are hucow. Make something of you milk and give them.)

Radhika: ajun vadudet na doodah cha supply. Mag khup kahi karun dete saglyana ( let my milk suppy increase after that I will prepare and give a lot of things to them)

The couple enter the kitchen and starts their supper.

contd.....
Like Reply
My dear readers, we now zoom out from the life of Vijay and Radhika to some different characters . Enter Tanushree Pandey, 39 years of age. Oh no she is not a hucow but she has her share of hucow adventures in a different way. So lets find out.

Arpit: good morning dad, mom.
Tanu: good morning son.
Ravi: good morning son.

Ravi is married to tanushree . they have a boy and a girl. Arpit is 16 yrs old and neha is 14 years old.

Neha : good morning mom , dad
Tanu: good morning sweety.
Ravi: good morning princess.

Tanu is cooking breakfast for all. Ravi is sitting at the dining table reading the news. A popular ad in newspaper that is always there is of hucow milk brand. Arpit is looking at it.

Arpit: so mom, you are into this hucow business, can you explain to me about. The other day grandpa told me that, they used to get milk from some animal called a cow or buffalo.

Tanu: long story short. The cows and buffaloes or bovines as they use dto call them died off because of a deadly disease and now we have developed serums and hormones to make a few type of humans to do the job of giving milk. Thus we call them hucows or “human” cows.

Arpit: oh. Ok. They did not tell me that in school. But a few of our seniors got enrolled into a milk company when they turned 16. So, will they make me enroll too?

Tanu: look aprit , I admire your curiosity but your dad and me do not have the Hucow characteristics in our genes or our ancestors.

Neha: so you mean only fat people are hucows?

Ravi: no. rather thin, slim and fit people do not become hucows.

Tanu: thank you ravi. But both of you know that it is the genes that matter. And only after we examine them and test the people, we don’t know for sure.

Arpit: oh. So you are incharge of choosing who becomes a hucow or not.

Tanu: technically not all can become a hucow, yes I test the person and check if the serum and hormones are compatible or not . But even after that it is the choice of the person who wants to be one too.

Arpit: oh. I get it.

Tanu: oh. And they only make hucows when they are above 18yrs old. So don’t start a gossip rumour in school. I can get fired for it. And you know mommy loves her job.

Ravi: yes of course, mommy loves her job of finding future hucows and “BULLS”. ( ravi laughs)

Tanu: shut up ravi. Not in front of the kids.

Ravi: ok. Ok.

Neha: I heard from my friends that you tested Juhi didi and she is to be a hucow now.

Tanu: neha, please hangout with kids your age. You are hanging out with vidya again?

Neha: no mumma. I heard from sonali. She is juhi’s neighbor.

Tanu: ok. Yes I tested juhi and she will be a hucow when she turns 18 ok. So don’t get grossed out around her.

Neha: I am not grossed out. I am a teen, I know what happens to the girls who get enrolled. I saw Divya with a huge belly the other day when she came for her certificates at school. ( neha laughs)

Arpit: really. She got preggo?

Neha: uh huh. She had her belly swollen and she had a pink tag around her neck. She wore a gown of sorts. She could barely walk. I found it funny.

Tanu: you should be proud of divya. And be laughing at her

Ravi: your mumma is right.

Tanu: be respectfull of hucows. The have given themselves for welfare of everyone around them.

Neha: yes mom.
Arpit: yes mom.

Tanu was cooking some breakfast and now she serves them and starts to leave.

Arpit: hey mom, how many hucows did you find.

Tanu: 1200 and still counting.

Tanu gets a call from Ramsingh.

Tanu: yes ramsingh, tell me.

Ramsingh: madam, the new hucow was commissioned today. Good find madam. She will make an excellent addition to the stock.

Tanu: you mean to say “Radhika”

Ramsingh: yes madam. Radhika. Now she is called B56-DHC1

Tanu: good work ramsingh. Meet me in office.

Tanu hangs up the call.

Arpit: one more?

Tanu: yes. Now eat up you idli sambar and get ready for school.

Saying this tanu heads off to the bedroom.

She kisses ravi on his cheek.

Ravi: you leaving so early, what about your breakfast.

Tanu: I will get something outside.

Ravi: ok. You taking the car?

Tanu: no. the company van is coming by.

Ravi: ok.  

After 10 minutes , which is very less for a woman. Tanu walks out in jeans and a casual shirt. With a backpack on her shoulder.

Ravi: field trip huh.

Tanu: yeah. Today we got 5 hucows to affirm on our dossier.bye!!

Tanu leaves the house.

Arpit: I want cheese burger for lunch.

Ravi : really. What if your mom finds out.

Arpit: I will handle it.

Ravi: spoken like a true man. Here is your lunch money.( he hands-out 500rs.)

Neha: I wanna buy some nail glitter.

Ravi: wow. Young lady, you already have a lot of that in you room. Speakto your mom. Now here is your 500. That’s got to last the whole week, both of you. Now scram.

Ravi starts getting the dishes into the dishwasher.

Ravi: when you are done with your breakfast. Just put the plates in the dishwasher and turn it on.

All three of them leave the house. Neha is the last one.

Tanu gets into the van. She looks behin to see who is there.

Tanu: So. Tell me Abdul, what are we bringing to KMA institute.

Abdul: I got D53-DBC21. I need to collect B55-THC98.

Note to readers: The “c” before last numbers means cow. And respectively “b” as you guessed means bull.

Tanu: ok. You told her to come at the corner right.

Abdul: yes.

Abdul driving to the destination. After 25 minutes , they reach.

Tanu: there, thc98.

Abdul: yes, got it.

Tanu rolls down the window. And calls out.

Tanu: hey hucow. THC98. Get in.

She smiles at tanu.

B55-THC98: I did not know that you will be coming madam.

Tanu: well. After all, I enrolled you. And today I am your boss. So you will do as I say .

B55-THC98: yes madam.

Tanu: so you forgot your name to.

B55-THC98: well , I was sure I wouldn’t loose my name but what can you say, the number kind of grows on you, and I kind of got used to it after 1 year.

DBC21: hi, I am D53-DBC21, you can call me Priya.

THC98: I am kanika. But I kind of don’t use that name when working. Gets confusing for them.

DBC21: so boss woman, what is the objective.

Tanu: we are doing a enrolment in a college campus.

Kanika: what!!!. Which one.

Tanu: your alumni.

Kanika: great.

Priya: nice,i get to play with some eager bulls.

Tanu: about that. We want to enroll only heifers. And not juvenile bulls. So get ready for some squeezing.

Priya: yes boss woman.

Kanika: so I am wearing a pink tag and a green tag. What should I tell them.

Tanu: let me handle that.

Abdul: we reached the campus. get your a-game on.

Tanu: get ready cows.

All of them deboard the van and go to the gym.

There Mr.abhi nayar is waiting.

Tanu: hello abhi. Good morning.

Abhi: oh. Good morning Tanu. Traffic was killing wasn’t it.

Tanu: absolutely. You have our room ready.

Abhi: yeah. Come. With me. We hade to shift the hucow placement to the other side of the gym building. It is quite spacious there.

They reach the room

Tanu: nice abhi. So I have brought the testing kits . you can tell the candidates to come one by one.

Abhi: yes. Sure. If you need any thing else. Call me.

Tanu: sure. Abhi.

Kanika: I am getting nervous. This used to be the indoor games room., I played TT here.

Tanu: and looking at you now. You are going to get milked by the juniors.

Kanika: oh my god, I am having jitter.
Tanu pats on kanika’s ass.

Tanu: come on. THC98. You are not kanika anymore. You are my A1 grade hucow.

Abdul is putting up placards of Kanika and Priya. Their stats and everything.

abdul: I heard you were on the volleyball team here.

Kanika: yes. How did you know.

Abdul: my cousin was the one who told us about you.

Tanu: yes. Best find of last year. Now get undressed you two. Abdul. Setup the testing machine.

30 minutes later.

Abdul: so the placards are put up. The mini lab is setup. You should tell Mr.Nayar.

Tanu: yeah I will tell him to send in the candidates. And you get their details filled into our server.

There are 2 counter tables on which each hucow is standing on all fours. Kanika is nervous but not jittery as before. Priya is much more experienced and composed .

The first few candidates come in. about 4 to 5 girls above the age of 18 years arrive. One of them who initiates the talk is Ritu.

Abdul: hello. Ms…

Ritu: Ms.Ritu.

Abdul: you interested to enroll.

Ritu: yes the college recommend me to try the enrolment .

Abdul: please sit here.

Ritu sits down.

Abdul: give me the filled out form please.
Ritu hands over a from. And Abdul starts tying in the laptop.

Abdul: you can have a look at stuff and have a one to one chat with hucows there.

Ritu: ok.

Ritu cirles around kanika. She then circles around Priya. Both their naked hucow bodies on display. Their pendulous tits swaying her and there. Both of the get down form the tables and stand near their tables.

ritu looks at the kanika’s catalogue. She is reading through it. After reading her catalogue she asks kanika.

Ritu: so, you used to study in this institute. What happened.

Kanika: bad grades. Also, Rule 208 was applied on me.

Sonali: so you like this new life you have?

Kanika: yes. Absolutely.

Ritu: you like being bred and milked?

Kanika: absolutely. I have been bred only once. And now I produce 2.5 litres each session. So I am like one of the best hucows in the city.  

Tanu intervenes.

Tanu: and the job pays nice.

Ritu: (laughing). You are joking.

Tanu: Kanika. Tell her.

Kanika: about 50k a month. Travel perks. Mating/Breeding bonuses. milk yield bonus.

sonali: really??

Tanu: yes really. Are you interested?

Sonali : test me out.
Tanu: come here.

Tanu takes out a kit. And starts taking DNA samples from Ritu.

After 10 mins.

Tanu: there . after 20min we will know if you really are hucow material or not/.

Ritu: that is a lot of time time to kill.

Tanu: have some of the badaam-milk.

Abdul hands out a small paper cup of badam milk to her and other girls in  the room.

Ritu : thanks.
Sonali: thanks.

Ritu take a sip of the milk.

Ritu: mmmmmm. Wow. this is really good.

Sonali: so yummy.

Kanika: that’s what my A1 grade milk tastes like, with some badaam of course.

Ritu: nice. Thanks for the milk.

Tanu: exactly. Now you know why milk is so important.

Kanika and Priya hold their breasts in their hands implying the hard work.

Priya: we have to work these udders for that delicious milk.

Tanu: you all want to check out whether you can make that delicious white gold?

All the girls in chorus. Yes maam.

Tanu: step to that counter and fill out those forms please.

Just another day at the office for Tanushree Pandey.
Like Reply
hello readers,

i hope you are enjoying the series. and i hope this it will please you too. fell free to comment if you like it. it definitely encourages me to write better and more for your pleasure. well of course i don't get paid for writing erotica. your comments and your likes are the only payment i need.

your friendly neighborhood fapper,

koolmaan
Like Reply
great story bro keep posting
Like Reply
(27-05-2023, 06:11 PM)ronylol Wrote: great story bro keep posting

thanks, your encouragement is all is needed. this fetish of hucow and lactation is not much popular here . but i hope to give this fetish some justice here.
Like Reply
very much kinky and sexy story. new theme. excellent writing. kindly give the woman more injection ( 25 injections in each breast) in breasts with long and thick needles which she enjoys more as it bring more pleasure than pain.
[+] 2 users Like blackdesk's post
Like Reply
Keep it up

horseride
Anmol

I do not claim credit over images ( But thoughts are mine)
Like Reply
Add mutations as well... Like growing tails and horns, growing spots like a Holstein, add cow like nature and slipping away of humanity.. that'll be fun to read
[+] 1 user Likes KingisGreat's post
Like Reply