Adultery Saundarya - Innocent Wife to Playful Secretary
This is my first attempt to write this kind of story. This is a story of Saundarya Sharma a homely, innocent and cultured lady who transformed into playful, wicked and lusty secretary. She sacrificed almost everything to become successful. Please read the story and do provide your feedback and love. 

Disclaimer:

This story is for only entertainment purpose. This story will be erotica and will unfold slowly. I want to keep it sensual and slow. I think that is the actual fun of erotica. I will use many pictures in the story to explain the character and situation in better way but the pictures are for reference only. There is no intention to demean any person. If anyone find it's inappropriate, I can remove / change it.

Index:
[+] 4 users Like Aryan256's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please start the story
Like Reply
Chapter 01: Saundarya secured new deal for company

It was Christmas eve night and entire world was celebrating the end of the year. For corporate world, it was time to grab and close some really good deals for upcoming year from the clients and this was India's financial capital Mumbai so everyone was rushing around to close the deals. This deal was really important for our company because it was going to help us become more stronger in our market.

The party was happening in Hilton hotel in Mumbai. Many important and powerful people were there to enjoy the party. They were having good time having the drinks. As you know, Hilton is one of the best Hotel in Mumbai. They are having very good swimming pool on roof top. They had created stage in between large swimming pool and dancers were doing great dance to entertain the people. They made everything grand to please the people. The party was really good but I didn't have time to enjoy it. I was just able to glance it once and it had just amazed me. I was getting jealous from the people who were here to just enjoy it. But as I mentioned earlier, I was there to close the deal with big customer. Actually the deal could had been closed yesterday itself with our CEO but customer had insisted to see practical proof that our product was really good. They had raised many queries and asked for data. And now I was there at their service to show them what they wanted and convince them to close the deal.

We had booked conference room and some suits room for customer and our staff. Some of the customers were enjoying the party but I was just rushing between conference hall and various suite rooms to meet people and fix things. I was consuming alcohol and smoking cigarettes in between to keep the stress level low. As a secretary of my company, I was in great pressure to get the customer on board. It was really important for me to close the deal as it would be beneficial for the company as well as my first appraisal in the firm. Yes, you heard right, I was completing my one year in this company next month so this was great opportunity to showcase my talent.

We were just waiting for their final acceptance and just now I got what I wanted. They signed the deal and we got our first 10 million dollars contract to manufacture products for them. This was my first big deal and I was in cloud 9. May be it was effect of alcohol also but it was a celebration time.

Ahh!!! I just forgot to introduce all readers to my self in all the stress to close the deal. My name is Saundarya Sharma. I am 30 years old woman working in Amanor Products manufacturing company as a Secretary of CEO. I am having fair complexion which can create jealousy in any girl. I am having 5' 10" height and 55 kg weight. I am having pretty good figure measured as 34-25-36 and I wear 34C cup bra so you can imagine the size. I am having round firm boobs so my figure looks really good. I don't want to exaggerate but when I pass by any handsome guy, he has to turn back to see me another time. I am having long brown hair but hair style and colour changes as per the occasion. You all know that when you are in this kind of position in company then you need to keep yourself presentable. I learned how to do that but if I look back some years I was different girl. Anyways that is a long story. (Which will be told soon)

As I told you, my look and style changes as per the occasion. Today I was wearing light green shimmer saree perfect fit for this type of party. You might say that why you wear saree if you want to look modern and get the deal done by flaunting your assets. Let me clear your doubts, saree is the best outfit if you know how to wear it. It can be as sexy as you want. I paired saree with sleeveless and backless blouse. There were just 2 strings going over my shoulder to hold my blouse on my body. Blouse was having low cut in the front to show enough cleavage and it just ended below my boobs so I could show my flat and attractive belly. Saree was worn below my belly button, four fingers below to be precise and it was worn very tight so it was showing my perfect round ass. I had folded saree pallu nicely and draped over my left shoulder. I had made sure that it just hide my left boob so my deep cleavage is visible perfectly. To give you perspective, I had not worn any bra today as blouse was already having bra cup included in them. Come on, many celebrities do this things to show the assets they have. This was really critical day for me so I did not want to take any chance Today. The saree I worn was pre-stitched. I liked pre-stitched saree when I needed to focus more on work then just enjoying the party so it was best option for me. And to give you more information, this type of saree doesn't need any petticoat so I had avoided it. I had worn just panty inside my saree. Total 3 garments on my body, you know. I had curled my hair to get elegant look with light makeup. Let me share the photo of myself to imagine how bomb I was looking in the party. I think my attire had played good role in cracking the deal.

[Image: 3.jpg] [Image: 4.jpg] [Image: 6.jpg] [Image: 7.jpg] [Image: 1.jpg] [Image: 2.jpg]
(You can imagine any one of the image or as per your convenience)

But this photo had been captured when I had started from home and current situation was something different that you will understand soon.

Let me just give the good news to my boss. CEO did not join the party because he had already discussed everything about the deal with customer yesterday. He needed to go to outstation due to some other assignment. Calling to our CEO Manav Oberoi. Manav Oberoi is around 40 years old and very attractive personality. He is handsome guy and gem of a personality but if he wants something then he knows how to get it. He is managing the business well and have transformed small start-up to sizeable business in just 10 years. One thing I wanted to highlight about him is that, he believed if you want good results then people (be it employer or customer ) should be satisfied. Environment of office should be in such a way that no one like to miss the office even for single day. As I told you before, if he wanted something then he manage to achieve it any how. And he was very successfully running the show.

Let's get back to the story. Manav picked up the phone in 1st ring. This was the stress I was talking about earlier.

Me: Hello boss, I am sorry to disturb you at this late night. (It was 1 AM)
Boss: No worries. I was expecting your call.
Me: Hope I did not wake you up from sleep
Boss: How can I sleep without you? I... I... I mean how can I sleep without news from you. I don't want to listen bad news in night as I already told you to do anything to get the deal done. I..
Me: Boss, boss... hold on. I know you are very stressed out and it gets difficult for you to handle things without me. I have very good news that deal is finalised. Mahesh Desai has already signed the deal.

Mahesh Desai was Director of multinational company with whom we were doing manufacturing contract to manufacture and sell our products to them. He was in his mid forties but he had managed himself very well. He had a style to attract people specifically girls around him.

Let's get back to the story.

Me: Mr. Desai's Secretary has already given me signed documents and advance cheque of 10 Cr Rupees to start manufacturing. I am at my suite currently and checking all the documents if signature is missed anywhere. So we won the contract. My biggest contract till date and as well as our company's ( I just wanted to highlight the things as you know my appraisal was near and I didn't want to miss this chance. We all work for money. come on !!!)
Boss: That's super cool news. I was not getting sleep just due to this hung thing. But you did commendable job to close the deal. I will give you something really expensive for you this time. Just wait for sometime. Ahh... I am feeling really relaxed now. You won't believe I smoked full packet of cigarettes till now in just few hours.
Me: I have completed half packet and I am already 4 drinks down. I am not counting beer here.. Ha ha...
Boss: You became quite a tanker and smoker nowadays. Lol !!!
Me: All thanks to you boss.. Ha ha...
Boss: All the changes I imposed in you are not bad but you remember bad one's only.

I definitely had to agree with his comment. He embraced many changes in me what was needed to be successful but there was huge price to pay for that. I paid the price and still paying it that you will understand slowly.

Me: Omg... this conversation will never end. As you are my boss, your wish is my command. 

I just didn't want to keep it long as I was already tipsy and tired from long stressful day.

Boss: Anyway. Just give me one favour please.
Me: Boss... boss... please no, Not now. You know how tired I am and I can't do anymore work. I just need to get this deal done and rest.

I just blasted as I knew what was about to come from his side.

Boss: I am your boss. Just listen to me first what I am asking.
Me: Please no... if you were here and see my condition currently then you would have felt sorry for me and asked me to get rest.
Boss: You have to listen. You know your appraisal is near by so just think about that before you say something to me.

I had told you earlier that he knew how to get the things done. So here was his bossy tone.

Boss continued: And one more thing, actually you are responsible for my condition and that's why I need your help.
Me: Ahh... Don't play blame game with me. I know you want to bombard some order on me so you are cooking up new story.
Boss: No, no... this is fact. Okay, let me explain you. You have uploaded your photos on Insta before you went to party, right. You were looking like sex bomb in that saree and I could not control admiring sexy beauty like you. So this is your fault. (He just started checking Insta during the call) Omg... 1 Lakh + likes in just 6 hours so you have ruined sleep of so many boys.. poor boys including me !!! Now you tell me is it your fault or mine.

I was blushing heavily. I didn't know when our relationship became this frank that he could say anything to me. He just mentioned me as a sex bomb and he indirectly mentioned that so many boys could have cum seeing my photos but I did not bother hearing such slutty comments from my boss. I remembered that my husband (Yes, I am married from last 5 years but many doesn't know it. Sorry to tell readers again that you need to read more to understand the situation) was also not able to tell this type of things to me 

Me: Hmm... it is your fault. This is also the change brought to me by you only.
Boss: Thank you for the compliment. You have to agree that this is the good change brought by me.

I could not deny this fact. One year before my pics were never been crossing 500+ likes and nowadays it easily went to million plus in few days.

Boss: So please listen what I want to tell you
Me (Cutting his sentence): I know what you want to say. You need a girl to relieve you tonight and celebrate the winning.
Boss: Ahem... Are you reading my mind ? Exactly same thing I want.

I just could not believe my tongue what I said just now. How could I say something like this? How much change had been happened in me? I didn't know how this much understanding happened between us. Whatever good or bad I was feeling but I could not change what I said few moments back.

Me: I knew it. But I can't help in this. I am your secretary for professional issues not this one. Sorry.

In back of my mind, I knew that I have to make this arrangement for him. He would not end the conversation till he got what he wanted

Boss: I don't like to remind you every now and then that your appraisal is near by and I don't want you to ruin it for this small thing. I am not asking you to come over here. I am just asking any good looking and hot girl for me.
Me: I know you won't stop troubling me till I get the things done. Please tell me where are you currently.
Boss: I am in Delhi.
Me: Boss, I am your personal secretary and I know that you stayed in Marriott hotel in Delhi tonight. I am asking your room number so I can arrange something for you.
Boss: Now someone is getting personal. You have too much information about me. It is not good.
Me: Please boss, this is my job. I need to sort your things fast and then need to sort things here also. And you know that I am in bad condition here so I just need to go home and take shower and then rest. So please give me information and I know that you will have some personal requirement also so please tell me.
Boss: This is too much. You are really reading my thoughts now. I am in room 1003. My personal requirement is that she should wear sexy saree over bikini and come here in my room. I'll handle rest of the things.

I just lost in my thoughts after hearing this kind of personal requirement. "I knew it. He just wanted to imagine me while fucking the whore so he was asking for this kind of stuff. The hight of this was he had no shyness in telling me this kind of stuff."

Boss: Are you listening? Or just thinking to join me here ... Ha ha...
Me: Sorry boss. I am not interested in any type of work currently so it is clearly no from me. But I got your requirement. I'll just fix something and let you know. Bye. Good night.
Boss: Bye. Waiting for your confirmation.

I ended the call. He was really becoming very bold with me but it just aroused me that I was looking really a bomb today, Might be slutty also. Ha ha..
I checked all the documents and everything looked okay. I thought to change the clothes and re do some make-up as my outfit was not looking okay currently. I worn it around 6 PM and many hours passed in the work & negotiations to close the deal so it was used too much. But first of all I needed to arrange some girl for my boss. I was looking like a broker or pimp sending the girl to client.

I was just checking the numbers in my cellphone. I just remembered one girl named Shobita Mukherjee. She was doing business in Delhi so I could try her. (I can understand that readers will be wondering why she is having numbers of this type of girl but that is also a long story and readers will understand as they get involved in the story.)

Calling to Shobita. I hope she would pick up the call at late night that also in the festival season. As I knew that, they were very busy in those days.
Shobita picked up phone after 4 rings.

Shobita: Hello, who's this ?
Me: Hello, I am Saundarya. Is it Shobita?
Shobita: Yes, Ma'am. What is this about?

Background noise was there. Someone speaking in Hindi "abe uthna kya hua ? So kyu gaya hai? Paise de mujhe"

Me: Are you available tonight?
Shobita: Yes, I am available. But sorry I don't do lesbian stuff.
Me: No, no. I don't need you for me. I am also not lesbian by the way.

How on earth she thought that I was lesbian. This comment looked really degrading to me. I did not have any choice but to continue the call.

Shobita: So you need me for your husband or boyfriend. I have never got any call from girl like that. Lol !!!
Me: Hey, don't assume too much. Let me complete first. My boss needs you for tonight. It should be confidential. Let me know if you are available for this. It will be full night.
Shobita: Yes, I am available. Give me address.
Me: Okay write down ...

I gave her the address and fixed rate with her

Me continued: One more thing, you need to wear sexy party wear saree over bikini. This is special request from my boss. You can check insta account "iamsaundraya" and check today's pic for reference. 

There was no other way to give her reference so I gave my account name.

Shobita: Okay. This is your account, right? Oh so boss want to imagine you while fucking me. Don't worry I will fulfil his imagination. This will be real fun. If you want I can give you details of the session.

She was becoming too much forward. How could she think like this. But she was not wrong. My boss virtually wanted to fuck me only so he gave this kind of requirement. I could not say anything further.

Me: No, no. I don't need anything. Please reach on time. Bye.

I just disconected the phone. This was too much for me. I was becoming wet inside but feeling really low class by listening this type of remarks from whore.

I messaged Shobita's number to my boss and told him that she would be there in an hour.

I just wanted some drink as I was getting arouse. I made one drink with Whiskey and soda and sat on sofa to drink it. The drink was hitting my brain and I was getting more tipsy. I had thought to change the clothes and redo the make-up but before I could do I heard knock on my room.

Me: Who's this?
Voice from outside: Secretary of Mahesh Desai.
I opened the door with drink in my hand. I was in bad condition currently but I had to talk.

Me: Yes, Please come in. Can I make a drink for you?
Secretary: No, thanks. I came here to just bring you to conference hall along with me. All the people are gathered there to celebrate the new partnership. They are just waiting for you.

I just forgot about the celebration due to long conversation with my boss.

Me: Ahh, yes. I just forgot. Can you give me 15 minutes to get ready? You know my make-up is ruined and clothes doesn't look proper so wanted to change and re do make-up.
Secretary: I am sorry. All the people are already gathered. It would not be good to keep them waiting. There are Mr Desai and 2 VPs with their secretaries. Your VPs and other colleagues are also present and they all are just waiting for you. 
She continued: Don't worry, there is no media involved. It's just known people in the hall. If we don't reach there in 2 minutes, I'll start receiving call from them.
Me: You know that my outfit is not looking good. Give me sometime to change and get ready.
Secretary: All the people present there already know you ...

She just stopped at word "you" but I knew the full sentence she wanted to say was "know you in and out". One secretary always get jealous when her boss praise another person's Secretary !!!

Me: Ok, give me a moment and I'll be with you. 

I just went inside washroom to correct my hair and face. Applied good amount of Armani perfume so all just smelled good fragrance and nothing else. I was ready for celebration with already 5 drinks down now. I didn't know how I would manage more drink if it was given.

Me: Let's go then.

I was getting very tipsy. Drinks started playing their effect on my mind. Normally, I had developed good stamina for the drink that I could survive 7-8 drinks. I didn't know why this was happening today but it looked like it was because I did not have proper food today. I was only alive on drinks. Anyways, I needed to manage my self for few more minutes. But I did not know what was lying ahead.

(To be continued ...)
[+] 7 users Like Aryan256's post
Like Reply
Nice start
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
(14-05-2023, 08:38 AM)Saikarthik Wrote: Nice start

thanks thanks thanks
Like Reply
Well, it's a good start....sounds interesting.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
Excellent beginning!!!!!

It would be super interesting to learn about the woman who used to be so homely and cultural how she transform into now more modern, sexy and slutty.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamuk Insaan's post
Like Reply
(14-05-2023, 02:11 AM)Aryan256 Wrote: Chapter 01: Saundarya secured new deal for company

It was Christmas eve night and entire world was celebrating the end of the year. For corporate world, it was time to grab and close some really good deals for upcoming year from the clients and this was India's financial capital Mumbai so everyone was rushing around to close the deals. This deal was really important for our company because it was going to help us become more stronger in our market.

The party was happening in Hilton hotel in Mumbai. Many important and powerful people were there to enjoy the party. They were having good time having the drinks. As you know, Hilton is one of the best Hotel in Mumbai. They are having very good swimming pool on roof top. They had created stage in between large swimming pool and dancers were doing great dance to entertain the people. They made everything grand to please the people. The party was really good but I didn't have time to enjoy it. I was just able to glance it once and it had just amazed me. I was getting jealous from the people who were here to just enjoy it. But as I mentioned earlier, I was there to close the deal with big customer. Actually the deal could had been closed yesterday itself with our CEO but customer had insisted to see practical proof that our product was really good. They had raised many queries and asked for data. And now I was there at their service to show them what they wanted and convince them to close the deal.

We had booked conference room and some suits room for customer and our staff. Some of the customers were enjoying the party but I was just rushing between conference hall and various suite rooms to meet people and fix things. I was consuming alcohol and smoking cigarettes in between to keep the stress level low. As a secretary of my company, I was in great pressure to get the customer on board. It was really important for me to close the deal as it would be beneficial for the company as well as my first appraisal in the firm. Yes, you heard right, I was completing my one year in this company next month so this was great opportunity to showcase my talent.

We were just waiting for their final acceptance and just now I got what I wanted. They signed the deal and we got our first 10 million dollars contract to manufacture products for them. This was my first big deal and I was in cloud 9. May be it was effect of alcohol also but it was a celebration time.

Ahh!!! I just forgot to introduce all readers to my self in all the stress to close the deal. My name is Saundarya Sharma. I am 30 years old woman working in Amanor Products manufacturing company as a Secretary of CEO. I am having fair complexion which can create jealousy in any girl. I am having 5' 10" height and 55 kg weight. I am having pretty good figure measured as 34-25-36 and I wear 34C cup bra so you can imagine the size. I am having round firm boobs so my figure looks really good. I don't want to exaggerate but when I pass by any handsome guy, he has to turn back to see me another time. I am having long brown hair but hair style and colour changes as per the occasion. You all know that when you are in this kind of position in company then you need to keep yourself presentable. I learned how to do that but if I look back some years I was different girl. Anyways that is a long story. (Which will be told soon)

As I told you, my look and style changes as per the occasion. Today I was wearing light green shimmer saree perfect fit for this type of party. You might say that why you wear saree if you want to look modern and get the deal done by flaunting your assets. Let me clear your doubts, saree is the best outfit if you know how to wear it. It can be as sexy as you want. I paired saree with sleeveless and backless blouse. There were just 2 strings going over my shoulder to hold my blouse on my body. Blouse was having low cut in the front to show enough cleavage and it just ended below my boobs so I could show my flat and attractive belly. Saree was worn below my belly button, four fingers below to be precise and it was worn very tight so it was showing my perfect round ass. I had folded saree pallu nicely and draped over my left shoulder. I had made sure that it just hide my left boob so my deep cleavage is visible perfectly. To give you perspective, I had not worn any bra today as blouse was already having bra cup included in them. Come on, many celebrities do this things to show the assets they have. This was really critical day for me so I did not want to take any chance Today. The saree I worn was pre-stitched. I liked pre-stitched saree when I needed to focus more on work then just enjoying the party so it was best option for me. And to give you more information, this type of saree doesn't need any petticoat so I had avoided it. I had worn just panty inside my saree. Total 3 garments on my body, you know. I had curled my hair to get elegant look with light makeup. Let me share the photo of myself to imagine how bomb I was looking in the party. I think my attire had played good role in cracking the deal.

[Image: 3.jpg] [Image: 4.jpg] [Image: 6.jpg] [Image: 7.jpg] [Image: 1.jpg] [Image: 2.jpg]
(You can imagine any one of the image or as per your convenience)

But this photo had been captured when I had started from home and current situation was something different that you will understand soon.

Let me just give the good news to my boss. CEO did not join the party because he had already discussed everything about the deal with customer yesterday. He needed to go to outstation due to some other assignment. Calling to our CEO Manav Oberoi. Manav Oberoi is around 40 years old and very attractive personality. He is handsome guy and gem of a personality but if he wants something then he knows how to get it. He is managing the business well and have transformed small start-up to sizeable business in just 10 years. One thing I wanted to highlight about him is that, he believed if you want good results then people (be it employer or customer ) should be satisfied. Environment of office should be in such a way that no one like to miss the office even for single day. As I told you before, if he wanted something then he manage to achieve it any how. And he was very successfully running the show.

Let's get back to the story. Manav picked up the phone in 1st ring. This was the stress I was talking about earlier.

Me: Hello boss, I am sorry to disturb you at this late night. (It was 1 AM)
Boss: No worries. I was expecting your call.
Me: Hope I did not wake you up from sleep
Boss: How can I sleep without you? I... I... I mean how can I sleep without news from you. I don't want to listen bad news in night as I already told you to do anything to get the deal done. I..
Me: Boss, boss... hold on. I know you are very stressed out and it gets difficult for you to handle things without me. I have very good news that deal is finalised. Mahesh Desai has already signed the deal.

Mahesh Desai was Director of multinational company with whom we were doing manufacturing contract to manufacture and sell our products to them. He was in his mid forties but he had managed himself very well. He had a style to attract people specifically girls around him.

Let's get back to the story.

Me: Mr. Desai's Secretary has already given me signed documents and advance cheque of 10 Cr Rupees to start manufacturing. I am at my suite currently and checking all the documents if signature is missed anywhere. So we won the contract. My biggest contract till date and as well as our company's ( I just wanted to highlight the things as you know my appraisal was near and I didn't want to miss this chance. We all work for money. come on !!!)
Boss: That's super cool news. I was not getting sleep just due to this hung thing. But you did commendable job to close the deal. I will give you something really expensive for you this time. Just wait for sometime. Ahh... I am feeling really relaxed now. You won't believe I smoked full packet of cigarettes till now in just few hours.
Me: I have completed half packet and I am already 4 drinks down. I am not counting beer here.. Ha ha...
Boss: You became quite a tanker and smoker nowadays. Lol !!!
Me: All thanks to you boss.. Ha ha...
Boss: All the changes I imposed in you are not bad but you remember bad one's only.

I definitely had to agree with his comment. He embraced many changes in me what was needed to be successful but there was huge price to pay for that. I paid the price and still paying it that you will understand slowly.

Me: Omg... this conversation will never end. As you are my boss, your wish is my command. 

I just didn't want to keep it long as I was already tipsy and tired from long stressful day.

Boss: Anyway. Just give me one favour please.
Me: Boss... boss... please no, Not now. You know how tired I am and I can't do anymore work. I just need to get this deal done and rest.

I just blasted as I knew what was about to come from his side.

Boss: I am your boss. Just listen to me first what I am asking.
Me: Please no... if you were here and see my condition currently then you would have felt sorry for me and asked me to get rest.
Boss: You have to listen. You know your appraisal is near by so just think about that before you say something to me.

I had told you earlier that he knew how to get the things done. So here was his bossy tone.

Boss continued: And one more thing, actually you are responsible for my condition and that's why I need your help.
Me: Ahh... Don't play blame game with me. I know you want to bombard some order on me so you are cooking up new story.
Boss: No, no... this is fact. Okay, let me explain you. You have uploaded your photos on Insta before you went to party, right. You were looking like sex bomb in that saree and I could not control admiring sexy beauty like you. So this is your fault. (He just started checking Insta during the call) Omg... 1 Lakh + likes in just 6 hours so you have ruined sleep of so many boys.. poor boys including me !!! Now you tell me is it your fault or mine.

I was blushing heavily. I didn't know when our relationship became this frank that he could say anything to me. He just mentioned me as a sex bomb and he indirectly mentioned that so many boys could have cum seeing my photos but I did not bother hearing such slutty comments from my boss. I remembered that my husband (Yes, I am married from last 5 years but many doesn't know it. Sorry to tell readers again that you need to read more to understand the situation) was also not able to tell this type of things to me 

Me: Hmm... it is your fault. This is also the change brought to me by you only.
Boss: Thank you for the compliment. You have to agree that this is the good change brought by me.

I could not deny this fact. One year before my pics were never been crossing 500+ likes and nowadays it easily went to million plus in few days.

Boss: So please listen what I want to tell you
Me (Cutting his sentence): I know what you want to say. You need a girl to relieve you tonight and celebrate the winning.
Boss: Ahem... Are you reading my mind ? Exactly same thing I want.

I just could not believe my tongue what I said just now. How could I say something like this? How much change had been happened in me? I didn't know how this much understanding happened between us. Whatever good or bad I was feeling but I could not change what I said few moments back.

Me: I knew it. But I can't help in this. I am your secretary for professional issues not this one. Sorry.

In back of my mind, I knew that I have to make this arrangement for him. He would not end the conversation till he got what he wanted

Boss: I don't like to remind you every now and then that your appraisal is near by and I don't want you to ruin it for this small thing. I am not asking you to come over here. I am just asking any good looking and hot girl for me.
Me: I know you won't stop troubling me till I get the things done. Please tell me where are you currently.
Boss: I am in Delhi.
Me: Boss, I am your personal secretary and I know that you stayed in Marriott hotel in Delhi tonight. I am asking your room number so I can arrange something for you.
Boss: Now someone is getting personal. You have too much information about me. It is not good.
Me: Please boss, this is my job. I need to sort your things fast and then need to sort things here also. And you know that I am in bad condition here so I just need to go home and take shower and then rest. So please give me information and I know that you will have some personal requirement also so please tell me.
Boss: This is too much. You are really reading my thoughts now. I am in room 1003. My personal requirement is that she should wear sexy saree over bikini and come here in my room. I'll handle rest of the things.

I just lost in my thoughts after hearing this kind of personal requirement. "I knew it. He just wanted to imagine me while fucking the whore so he was asking for this kind of stuff. The hight of this was he had no shyness in telling me this kind of stuff."

Boss: Are you listening? Or just thinking to join me here ... Ha ha...
Me: Sorry boss. I am not interested in any type of work currently so it is clearly no from me. But I got your requirement. I'll just fix something and let you know. Bye. Good night.
Boss: Bye. Waiting for your confirmation.

I ended the call. He was really becoming very bold with me but it just aroused me that I was looking really a bomb today, Might be slutty also. Ha ha..
I checked all the documents and everything looked okay. I thought to change the clothes and re do some make-up as my outfit was not looking okay currently. I worn it around 6 PM and many hours passed in the work & negotiations to close the deal so it was used too much. But first of all I needed to arrange some girl for my boss. I was looking like a broker or pimp sending the girl to client.

I was just checking the numbers in my cellphone. I just remembered one girl named Shobita Mukherjee. She was doing business in Delhi so I could try her. (I can understand that readers will be wondering why she is having numbers of this type of girl but that is also a long story and readers will understand as they get involved in the story.)

Calling to Shobita. I hope she would pick up the call at late night that also in the festival season. As I knew that, they were very busy in those days.
Shobita picked up phone after 4 rings.

Shobita: Hello, who's this ?
Me: Hello, I am Saundarya. Is it Shobita?
Shobita: Yes, Ma'am. What is this about?

Background noise was there. Someone speaking in Hindi "abe uthna kya hua ? So kyu gaya hai? Paise de mujhe"

Me: Are you available tonight?
Shobita: Yes, I am available. But sorry I don't do lesbian stuff.
Me: No, no. I don't need you for me. I am also not lesbian by the way.

How on earth she thought that I was lesbian. This comment looked really degrading to me. I did not have any choice but to continue the call.

Shobita: So you need me for your husband or boyfriend. I have never got any call from girl like that. Lol !!!
Me: Hey, don't assume too much. Let me complete first. My boss needs you for tonight. It should be confidential. Let me know if you are available for this. It will be full night.
Shobita: Yes, I am available. Give me address.
Me: Okay write down ...

I gave her the address and fixed rate with her

Me continued: One more thing, you need to wear sexy party wear saree over bikini. This is special request from my boss. You can check insta account "iamsaundraya" and check today's pic for reference. 

There was no other way to give her reference so I gave my account name.

Shobita: Okay. This is your account, right? Oh so boss want to imagine you while fucking me. Don't worry I will fulfil his imagination. This will be real fun. If you want I can give you details of the session.

She was becoming too much forward. How could she think like this. But she was not wrong. My boss virtually wanted to fuck me only so he gave this kind of requirement. I could not say anything further.

Me: No, no. I don't need anything. Please reach on time. Bye.

I just disconected the phone. This was too much for me. I was becoming wet inside but feeling really low class by listening this type of remarks from whore.

I messaged Shobita's number to my boss and told him that she would be there in an hour.

I just wanted some drink as I was getting arouse. I made one drink with Whiskey and soda and sat on sofa to drink it. The drink was hitting my brain and I was getting more tipsy. I had thought to change the clothes and redo the make-up but before I could do I heard knock on my room.

Me: Who's this?
Voice from outside: Secretary of Mahesh Desai.
I opened the door with drink in my hand. I was in bad condition currently but I had to talk.

Me: Yes, Please come in. Can I make a drink for you?
Secretary: No, thanks. I came here to just bring you to conference hall along with me. All the people are gathered there to celebrate the new partnership. They are just waiting for you.

I just forgot about the celebration due to long conversation with my boss.

Me: Ahh, yes. I just forgot. Can you give me 15 minutes to get ready? You know my make-up is ruined and clothes doesn't look proper so wanted to change and re do make-up.
Secretary: I am sorry. All the people are already gathered. It would not be good to keep them waiting. There are Mr Desai and 2 VPs with their secretaries. Your VPs and other colleagues are also present and they all are just waiting for you. 
She continued: Don't worry, there is no media involved. It's just known people in the hall. If we don't reach there in 2 minutes, I'll start receiving call from them.
Me: You know that my outfit is not looking good. Give me sometime to change and get ready.
Secretary: All the people present there already know you ...

She just stopped at word "you" but I knew the full sentence she wanted to say was "know you in and out". One secretary always get jealous when her boss praise another person's Secretary !!!

Me: Ok, give me a moment and I'll be with you. 

I just went inside washroom to correct my hair and face. Applied good amount of Armani perfume so all just smelled good fragrance and nothing else. I was ready for celebration with already 5 drinks down now. I didn't know how I would manage more drink if it was given.

Me: Let's go then.

I was getting very tipsy. Drinks started playing their effect on my mind. Normally, I had developed good stamina for the drink that I could survive 7-8 drinks. I didn't know why this was happening today but it looked like it was because I did not have proper food today. I was only alive on drinks. Anyways, I needed to manage my self for few more minutes. But I did not know what was lying ahead.

(To be continued ...)

Waiting for your update ?
Like Reply
(14-05-2023, 12:42 PM)Blackdick11 Wrote: Well, it's a good start....sounds interesting.

Thank you for the feedback. This is just start and it will be more interesting in upcoming updates.  Big Grin

thanks thanks thanks
Like Reply
(14-05-2023, 01:23 PM)Kamuk Insaan Wrote: Excellent beginning!!!!!

It would be super interesting to learn about the woman who used to be so homely and cultural how she transform into now more modern, sexy and slutty.

Thank you for the feedback  Big Grin Loved too see your engagement and expectation from the story. It provides motivation to write as a new writer.

Journey of Saundaya from cultural woman to slutty woman will be explored in the story for sure. It is in the making and will be very erotic. Stay tuned  Smile

thanks thanks thanks
Like Reply
(14-05-2023, 02:05 PM)lustyboy1998 Wrote: Waiting for your update ?

It is on the way... will be posted very soon  party
[+] 1 user Likes Aryan256's post
Like Reply
Chapter 02: Saundarya became center of attraction at the party

Here, we were at the entrance of conference the hall. All the big shots were already present. I saw Mr. Mahesh Desai with his 2 VPs. My colleagues were also present and some ladies were there whom people call Secretary like me. I did not want to be modest but I was still looking the most beautiful among all the ladies. As we opened the door, all eyes were on us. It was the feeling like someone just put spotlight on us.

Mr. Desai: There she is, Miss Sharma, star of the night. She had proved that Amanor Products was the correct partner for us by showing the practical proof what we asked. I am fully confident that this will increase our brand value and we will gain more market share in coming years. So big round of applause for the gorgeous lady Saundarya and her team. And of course gem of a man Mr. Oberoi also.

All applauded kind heartedly and I knew this was really big achievement so I was very happy. When I saw their 2 VPs, they were smiling cunningly (Okay, let me tell all the readers their name as I don't want to keep saying 2 VPs all the time. Their name were Mr. Chirag Deshmukh and Mr. Krishnan Iyer. They were in mid thirty's but they kept them very well. They were very energetic throughout the deal.)

I knew why they were smiling like that to me and all would know it in sometime.

Mr. Desai asked his secretary to bring Champagne bottle specifically ordered for this party and called me to come close to them so they could start the party.

Let me explain the situation of hall. Mr. Desai and his secretary were standing near center of the hall. His secretary just brought a decorated bottle holder which was having extensive Champagne. I was standing opposite to Mr. Desai because we two were the center of attraction currently. Chirag and Krishnan were standing on my left and right. My company colleagues and other Secretary's were standing in between these people. So we were all forming a small circle.

One of the lady gave empty glasses to all the people. I was in a dilemma that I should take drink or not as I was already high. But the atmosphere of the room made me feel really good and I also took the empty glass which would be filled once bottle gets opened.

Now all eyes were on Mr. Desai as he was about to open Champagne but before that he started shaking it to create fizz in the bottle. I just moved little left and Krishnan moved little right to give space for Champagne shower. Mr. Desai understood that and turned little bit to aim the bottle head at empty place. He opened the cap of bottle without any effort. I thought he was having very good practice with this kind of stuff.

Champagne spray started once the bottle opened. He did not waste a second and aimed the shower on my face. I was like "what the hell" but he just started spraying it on my face and my saree. In few seconds my blouse was soaked in Champagne and I could feel Champagne flowing from my cleavage to my belly button and from that to my hip area where I held my lower part of saree. I heard evil laughter from all the people as if they all wanted to ruin me like this. No one wanted this to be stopped as they all were enjoying live soft porn kind of show. Normally, when we get this type of sudden spray on our face we just turn around to save our body to become wet. So I also turned around in 10 seconds in swift action but I forgot that there was nothing on my back that would save my body from getting wet. As I was wearing almost backless blouse so there was no point in turning around. The moment I turned around, shower hit my back and it made my blouse fully wet from behind. And then spray hit my hair but I believed this was purposefully done by Mr. Desai as he wanted my hair to be ruined also. Then he found my "Pallu" of my saree as next target and showered it. As my saree got wet, it just glued to my body. This kinky act lasted for almost one minute. Everyone were amazed to see it live and it was like some kinky live show for them. I could see their wet mouth hungry to grab my wet assets. By now, I was wet from front and back. My hair was wet. my blouse was wet and I could feel droplets on my cleavage and boobs also. Saree pallu was already glued to me in my back and my ass and half of lower portion of my saree was also wet by now. I knew that in some minutes all the liquid would start flowing down making every piece of saree as wet as possible.

When I saw people around me, all were laughing out loud and they were really happy seeing this type of soft porn. I could see their horny faces like they were just face fucking me. This was too much for me and I just wanted to leave the hall and wanted to show them my anger but I couldn't do that. I thought it was might be because of the alcohol effect of previous drinks or I just didn't want to create trouble in our new partnership. This was something different experience as Champagne was just flowing downwards drop by drop and it was making me really wet inside. I felt like my pussy was hot right now. I was not able to stand properly and just wanted to go to washroom to relieve myself. I was just thinking to leave the place and then I heard the voice.

Mr. Desai: Apologies gorgeous lady Miss Saundarya, the star of tonight, the green diva. I just wanted to celebrate and make you the center of attraction so I did a small mischief. You were star of the night but I wanted to make you shining star. Look at you, now you have become shining star as Champagne mixed with your saree. This Champagne should be very lucky that it touched your body and you are looking amazing like hot, wet, sexy diva.

He was openly flirting with me.

Desai asked to his secretary: Am I wrong? Isn't she just looking amazing now? Like shining star and green diva in this gorgeous green saree. If I capture her now and put picture on social media then it would be a true sensation. Millions of boys would thank me for helping them relax faster. Lol !!!

Secretary just nodded her head in acceptance. I already knew this strategy. This was the safest way to prove your point correct. Ask your secretary in this type of critical situation and she would always agree with you. My boss had used this strategy many times when I was with him. This time I felt how it sensed when your were on opposite end.

This type of flirting reduced my anger because I was also a woman and no woman can ignore compliment whether it was done innocently or purposefully. This was from very powerful man like Mr. Desai so it was having huge impact on me.

Me: Just stop complementing me. I know that you just want to celebrate and enjoy but this was really bad way to celebrate. You see I am fully wet now. My saree is ruined as well as my hair. The wet saree always stick to your body like this. I don't like to show my asset in public, you know.

I just thought I could have skipped last line but this alcohol made me tipsy from some time and it was becoming difficult to hold myself sometime.

Me continued: I was little angry but it is okay now. I am not angry at you now. If you want to do next time then please tell me before so I can get ready accordingly.

Again I did mistake. In a second, I just realised what I had said. It was the blunder made by me. My sentence meant that he could do this kind of thing again. He just needed to inform me and shower on me. This was like open invitation to him to do kinky stuff with me. The booze was just making me very tipsy. I could see happiness on his face after what I just said. I just did not want to get this conversation stretched further as I knew that I might say something which might make him more adventurous. Before he replied to my comment, I just checked that still there was around 1/3 of Champagne remaining in the bottle so we could drink that and could make a toast.

Me: Let's do toast with the Champagne and celebrate. Can you give me bottle and I'll fill the glass?
Mr. Desai: It is always the man who fill the glass not girl. You are the shining star so no chance for you. (He again started the flirting) So let me fill you (Stopped his sentence there for sometime. I knew what he wanted to say. He just wanted to bang me now) ... I mean your glass with the liquid I have ( Stopped again. Omg this was just too much, he was openly saying everything to me. It clearly meant that he just wanted to cum on me) ... I mean Champagne

I was not able to react anything on his comments. My mind was just thinking to slap this bastard but my body was getting more and more weak with his slutty comments. There was a battle running between my body and my mind. I was already showered with Champagne and my saree & blouse were fully soaked by now. My panty was dampened with my own juice because of Desai's continued comments and this wet situation. It looked like he had taken my silence as yes. He had thought that the girl was not having any issue so he could be more adventurous.

I was not able to think that how to gain control of this situation. At that time, my cell phone just rang. This distracted me as I started to look for my phone to check who was calling in the late night.

(To be continued ...)
[+] 8 users Like Aryan256's post
Like Reply
Fantastic update, bro.
[+] 2 users Like Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
The main attraction of the party was saundarya, without a doubt....&... by showering her with champagne, Desai made the atmosphere a bit erotic.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
This is an excellent start. Keep it up!
[+] 1 user Likes Lovecraft's post
Like Reply
Saundarya sharma, who was once a well-cultured and innocent,,,, has now transformed into a sexy, modern, and slutiest secretary/wife.
Hmmmm... interesting one.
[+] 1 user Likes RJ668's post
Like Reply
(14-05-2023, 10:53 PM)Blackdick11 Wrote: The main attraction of the party was saundarya, without a doubt....&... by showering her with champagne, Desai made the atmosphere a bit erotic.

Thank you for the feedback. There is going to be more fun. Stay tuned !!!

thanks thanks thanks
Like Reply
(15-05-2023, 10:10 AM)Lovecraft Wrote: This is an excellent start. Keep it up!

thanks thanks thanks
Like Reply
(15-05-2023, 12:34 PM)RJ668 Wrote: Saundarya sharma, who was once a well-cultured and innocent,,,, has now transformed into a sexy, modern, and slutiest secretary/wife.
Hmmmm... interesting one.

Thank you for the feedback

thanks  thanks thanks
Like Reply
Buddy,,,,, when is the next update????
Like Reply