Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Creating telegram group for real cuckold cpl n real cuckson (real)
Come for enjoy  ur cuck fantasy  n expose ur wife or mom n kinky n dirty talk.. Only for real cuckold husband n cuckson (only real who can Share real pics) (verified cpl n cuckson only) contact me on telegram id @nothingwwwe  i will add u (privacy 100%) come for enjoy  each other wife n ur dark fantasy
[+] 1 user Likes Anwarr khan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(12-05-2023, 04:06 PM)Anwarr khan Wrote: Come for enjoy  ur cuck fantasy  n expose ur wife or mom n kinky n dirty talk.. Only for real cuckold husband n cuckson (only real who can Share real pics) (verified cpl n cuckson only) contact me on telegram id @nothingwwwe  i will add u (privacy 100%) come for enjoy  each other wife n ur dark fantasy

We are young married couple. I am wife and my husband  is chuck. we are looking dominant  experienced bull. he must be experienced  , good tool , not shy attitude, kinky fantasies.  i am sonal working.  ping me on gmail talk at  sgaur5141;
[+] 2 users Like sgaur5141's post
Like Reply
(12-05-2023, 05:39 PM)sgaur5141 Wrote: We are young married couple. I am wife and my husband  is chuck. we are looking dominant  experienced bull. he must be experienced  , good tool , not shy attitude, kinky fantasies.  i am sonal working.  ping me on gmail talk at  sgaur5141;

My id is jkumar9980; par message karo plz
Like Reply
My ID is @bigmangos

Can you add me? cuck hubby slowly getting my chubby wife to be open with other men... love to share our stories..
Like Reply
we will check how things gone. we both are working and very educated. we want a guy with good tool, edicated and should have nasty fantasies. my husband just watch and he will not involve in this. just watch and enjoy when guy follow his fantasies over to me and if we like his fantasies than we gurther proceed share our hangout id and check talk over there n more connected. the guy should have different fantasies which i never do with husband and give shock or surprise when he explore. note that husband just watch not involved. the bull must have atleast 35 not kid
Like Reply
(23-06-2023, 08:25 AM)naina sharma Wrote: we will check how things gone. we both are working and very educated. we want a guy with good tool, edicated and should have nasty fantasies. my husband  just watch and he will not involve in this. just watch and enjoy when guy follow his fantasies over to me and if we like his fantasies than we gurther proceed share our hangout id and check talk over there n more connected. the guy should have different fantasies which i never do with husband  and give shock or surprise when he explore. note that husband just watch not involved. the bull must have atleast 35 not kid. ping me on gmail talk  nainshar969;
Like Reply
married cpl, want dominant bull. please message genuine bull gmail chat [email protected] must be above 30. very good dick and macho man type.
Like Reply
I am a bull , if any couple need bull contact me at andiamthedevil707 on Gchat , or @andiamthedevil on Telegram. Privacy will remain safe with guarantee
Like Reply
(23-06-2023, 08:25 AM)naina sharma Wrote: we will check how things gone. we both are working and very educated. we want a guy with good tool, edicated and should have nasty fantasies. my husband  just watch and he will not involve in this. just watch and enjoy when guy follow his fantasies over to me and if we like his fantasies than we gurther proceed share our hangout id and check talk over there n more connected. the guy should have different fantasies which i never do with husband  and give shock or surprise when he explore. note that husband just watch not involved. the bull must have atleast 35 not kid

Inwant to join the group as bull and m 33 with height 6.2"
Like Reply
Genuine Married couple can contact me for a dominant bull
Message me personally @Kamukta
Like Reply
I am a dominant bull madam and also interested to fullfill your fantasy so please contact me on gmail pcsstudystart.

I can do anything for you and your husband fantasy with respect madam
Like Reply
I am a married woman from punjab add me @Hsp987
Like Reply
Hi I’m married south india 36/34 I have many pvt pic of my wife any one interested add me in group telegram @johnra7
Like Reply
(23-06-2023, 08:25 AM)naina sharma Wrote: we will check how things gone. we both are working and very educated. we want a guy with good tool, edicated and should have nasty fantasies. my husband  just watch and he will not involve in this. just watch and enjoy when guy follow his fantasies over to me and if we like his fantasies than we gurther proceed share our hangout id and check talk over there n more connected. the guy should have different fantasies which i never do with husband  and give shock or surprise when he explore. note that husband just watch not involved. the bull must have atleast 35 not kid

Hi Naina,
Educated, disciplined but very naughty, creative, non-pushy bull her to entertain your fantasy. I know the importance of privacy. Msg me at @pathans_009.
Like Reply

Hi Naina,
Educated, disciplined but very naughty, creative, non-pushy bull her to entertain your fantasy. I know the importance of privacy. Msg me at @pathans_009.
Like Reply
Hi my I'd @raj7110
Like Reply