Romance Cheating Confessions of a Small-Town Girl in the Big City
Cheating Confessions of a Small-Town Girl in the Big City
Part 1
Greetings, I am Akash, your Confession Guru, and I would like to share a new confession story from my friend Swati that left me with mixed emotions. Swati hails from a small village in Nashik, Maharashtra and is a 26-year-old with striking physical features, including beautiful almond-shaped eyes that light up when she's happy, plump rosy lips that form a warm smile, high cheekbones that add definition to her face, and a tall frame that helps her stand out in a crowd.

ladies and gentlemen! I am delighted to make your acquaintance. Allow me to introduce myself before I reveal my confession. My name is Swati, hailing from a picturesque village nestled in the verdant landscape of Nashik, Maharashtra. I am a young woman of 26 years, blessed with captivating physical features that have often earned me admiration and compliments.

My most striking feature is undoubtedly my lustrous almond-shaped eyes that sparkle with joy and exuberance. I take pride in my plump rosy lips, which form an inviting smile that warms the hearts of those around me. The high cheekbones that grace my face are a testament to my unique beauty, setting me apart from the crowd. Additionally, I stand tall and confident, my height giving me a distinct presence in any gathering.

If you're curious about my figure, I must confess that I have been blessed with an hourglass shape, with measurements of 34-30-34. I am particularly proud of my breasts, which are firm, healthy, and a source of confidence for me. The perky shape and feel of my breasts have always made me feel attractive and desirable, which is undoubtedly a confidence booster.

In the year 2019, I took the brave decision to leave behind my humble roots in Nashik and make my way to Pune in pursuit of my ultimate goal: becoming a government officer. As I immersed myself in the rigorous preparation for the MPSC examination, I was struck by the stark contrast between my new surroundings and my quaint village life. 
The bustling metropolis of Pune was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. The city's extravagant and lavish lifestyle was a stark contrast to the simplicity of my upbringing. Every day brought new opportunities and challenges, and I was determined to make the most of every moment.

With each passing day, I grew more accustomed to the modern, fast-paced lifestyle of a Pune resident. The city's dynamic energy had a profound impact on my personality, transforming me in ways that surprised even my family. They couldn't believe the extent of my transformation, having known me only as a small-town girl with simple dreams.

Despite the challenges, I was determined to fully immerse myself in this new way of life. I wanted to experience everything that the city had to offer, and I savored every moment of it. I was ready to take on any challenge that came my way, knowing that each step forward brought me one step closer to achieving my dreams. Back in my college days, I fell deeply in love with Omkar, who happened to be my senior. He was charming, intelligent, and had a bright future ahead of him. Omkar had already made plans to take over his father's thriving retail stores in Nashik after graduation, and we had talked about tying the knot once I became a government officer. Despite my family's limited financial resources, Omkar never let me feel the pinch, and he always went out of his way to cater to my every need.

We had been together for almost three years when I made a decision that changed the course of our relationship. I made it clear to Omkar that I wanted to wait until marriage to have sex, and that's when things took a turn. As time went by, I began to realize that my priorities were shifting. I was getting caught up in the allure of the city and the pleasures it had to offer. My obsession with the flashy lifestyle made me lose sight of my ultimate goal, which was to become a government officer.

It wasn't long before I noticed that many girls around me had already ended their relationships with their long-distance or traditional village boyfriends. In contrast, I found myself drawn to the modern, wealthy boys who rode sports bikes and flaunted their status symbols. The city had influenced me in ways I never thought possible.

My PG accommodation was situated a little far from my mess, but I never had to worry about my meals. The food was always delicious and served at a reasonable price. The best part was that the owner's charming nephew, Amjad, was always present at the mess to lend a hand. Tall, well-built, and with striking good looks, he caught my attention from the moment we met.

I remember how his compliments about my appearance and fashion sense made me feel special and appreciated. It was as if no one had ever noticed me in that way before. And with each passing day, I found myself more and more attracted to him. It didn't take long for him to start showing a flirty nature towards me, which only heightened my interest in him.

Soon, he started bringing my food to my PG and spending time with me until I finished eating. He would share his stories of adventure and show me pictures of his travels, which always fascinated me. And then, after dinner, he would take me on bike rides through the bustling city streets, which were both thrilling and exhilarating. I never imagined I would be this happy spending time with someone other than Omkar. But Amjad's presence made me forget everything and focus solely on the moment.

As my relationship with Omkar began to fade, I found myself irresistibly drawn to Amjad, the handsome nephew of the owner of my mess. Every time I visited the mess for dinner, Amjad's compliments and flirty nature left me feeling giddy and excited. Before long, he began bringing me food to my PG and taking me on thrilling bike rides through the city. I enjoyed his company more and more with each passing day.

One evening, after dinner, Amjad took me to the Z bridge at 11:00 pm, where we sat and talked intimately. As we conversed, Amjad's hands began to explore my body, starting with my stomach and waist. I couldn't help blushing when his fingers brushed against my exposed skin, and I found myself growing more and more aroused by his touch.

Just as things were heating up, my phone rang, and it was Omkar on the other end. I was torn between my conversation with my lover and the pleasure that Amjad was giving me. As I spoke with Omkar, Amjad's hands began to wander even further up my body, gently caressing my breasts through my crop top. Although I told him to stop, I didn't really want him to, and I found myself getting more and more excited with each passing moment. My breathing became heavy, and I struggled to keep my composure while talking to Omkar on the phone.

As Amjad continued to play with my breasts, I was surprised at how skilled he was. I was still talking to my boyfriend on the phone, but my mind was completely focused on the sensations that Amjad's touch was producing in my body. I felt my nipples hardening and becoming more sensitive, and I couldn't help but let out a few soft moans as he massaged my breasts.

I could feel my bra becoming tight as my breasts swelled, and I knew that Amjad was trying to unhook it. I enjoyed the sensation of his rough fingers fumbling with the hooks at the back of my bra, trying to unclasp it. Even though he was struggling, I didn't want to make it too easy for him. Instead, I let him continue with his fruitless attempts for a few minutes, enjoying his confusion and effort.

Finally, Amjad looked up at me with a mischievous grin on his face, as if to say, "Help me out here." I took his hand and guided it to the middle of my breasts, where the bra hooks were located. As he discovered the hooks, he let out a soft gasp of excitement, and I couldn't help but giggle at his enthusiasm.

I was completely caught up in the moment, and I knew that I should stop him. But the pleasure was too intense, and I wanted more. So, I let him continue to explore my body, enjoying every moment of his touch. I was breathing heavily and my body was trembling with excitement, and I knew that I was completely under Amjad's spell.

As Amjad continued to expertly fondle my breasts, I found myself lost in the moment, shutting my eyes and moaning in pleasure. His touch was electric, and I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying it. Even though I was still on the phone with Omkar, I could barely focus on our conversation. My mind was consumed by the sensation of Amjad's hands on my naked breasts.

After what felt like an eternity, Amjad finally stopped fondling me. I was soaked through with desire, and it was difficult to pay attention to Omkar's voice on the phone. That's when Amjad began kissing my neck softly, and he lifted me from the rider's seat and placed me on the bike tank. We faced each other, and he slid towards me on the rider's seat while I was seated on the bike tank. His face was directly in front of my breasts, and I looked down at him, knowing exactly what he wanted.

I slowly raised my crop top from the right side of my breasts and pulled down the right cup of my unhooked bra to expose my naked chest to Amjad. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but the pleasure was overwhelming, and I wanted more. As I exposed my breasts to Amjad, my heart was racing with excitement and anticipation. It was the first time that a man had ever seen my breasts, and I could feel my skin turning warm and flushed with desire. My firm, white flesh was glowing in the dim light of the street lamp, and I could see the glistening droplets of perspiration that had formed on my skin from Amjad's earlier foreplay.

My nipples had become erect and were standing tall, their soft pink tips adding to the sensual appearance of my breasts. The surrounding areola was a rich, soft brown, and I could feel Amjad's eyes on me, completely lost in the sight of my exposed breasts. Without any hesitation, I grabbed Amjad's head and drew him closer to my chest, his mouth

opening as he took in my breast, savoring the sweet taste of my nipple and the ample flesh of my breast. I moaned softly, my fingers running through his hair as I felt myself getting lost in the sensations.

As Amjad passionately latched onto my breast, my body shuddered with intense pleasure. I tried to hold back my moans, but they escaped from my lips uncontrollably. My boyfriend Omkar, who was on the phone call, heard my moans and asked me what happened. In an attempt to hide my ecstasy, I lied that I twisted my leg while walking, and quickly ended the call and switched off my phone. 

As Amjad continued to suck on my breasts, he grew more and more confident, unleashing his wild desires without hesitation. His fervor made me feel like I was in seventh heaven, and I couldn't resist pulling his head closer to my chest. He continued to alternate between my breasts, exploring each with his tongue and lips, leaving a trail of saliva and bite marks in their wake.

As our passion reached its peak, we were suddenly interrupted by the sight of someone approaching us from the opposite end of the bridge. We quickly stood up, and I scrambled to fasten my bra as Amjad told me to move to the pillion seat. Within moments, we fled from the scene, and Amjad dropped me off at my PG before driving off.

Because of Amjad’s  exploration of my body I felt a sense of liberation that I had never felt before. It was as if I had been living my life in a cage, and Amjad had set me free. As the night wore on, I couldn't stop thinking about him. As I lay in bed that night, the memory of Amjad's intense fondling and wild sucking still fresh in my mind, I couldn't help but feel grateful for the amazing experience that I had just encountered.

To Be Continued

I want to remind you that we all have things, those moments.  If you have something that you need to confess, remember that the first step towards healing and forgiveness is admitting it. So, if you feel like sharing your confession, don't hesitate to send it to your.confession101;. Your secret will be safe with us. Thank you for reading and may you find the courage to confront your truth.

[+] 2 users Like your.confession101's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
Great starting continue please
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Part 2
Lockdown

Because of Amjad’s  exploration of my body I felt a sense of liberation that I had never felt before. It was as if I had been living my life in a cage, and Amjad had set me free. As the night wore on, we finally parted ways, but I couldn't stop thinking about him. As I lay in bed that night, the memory of Amjad's intense fondling and wild sucking still fresh in my mind, I couldn't help but feel grateful for the amazing experience that I had just encountered.

The next day, I felt guilty and ashamed of what had happened. I loved Omkar and didn't want to hurt him, but I couldn't stop thinking about Amjad. I tried to convince myself that it was just a one-time thing and that I would never do it again, but the truth was that I wanted more.

Over the next few days,I avoid Amjad and his calls too, Amjad tried to meet me, but I deny for a month I also Stopped going to his uncle’s mess and I knew that I was falling for him. I couldn't resist his charm, and I found myself drawn to him more and more with each passing day. However, I also knew that my relationship with Omkar was going to doomed to fail. Amjad was just a mess boy, and I was a girl with big dreams and high value, but I couldn't help how I felt that night when he explored my body with his seductive touch.

Over time, my focus shifted to my studies and I slowly began to move past the incident with Amjad. However, in March 2020, the government implemented strict lockdown measures due to the rapid spread of the coronavirus. As a result, my current mess was closed until further notice, as the workers had returned to their villages. This left me with no choice but to rely on snacks and food delivery services like Swiggy and Zomato for sustenance. My Boyfriend Omkar graciously provided financial support for these expenses, as my family was unable to afford the costly delivery services during such challenging times.

One day, I decided to check on Amjad's wellbeing and that of his family. He informed me that he was also stranded in Pune due to the lockdown, and his mess was closed, so he was preparing his meals by himself. I explained that I didn't have permission to cook in my PG, and he kindly offered to share his own food with me. Initially, I was hesitant, but I eventually agreed, and he started bringing me lunch. The food he shared was so plentiful that I would often save some for dinner as well.

As time went by, a special bond started forming between Amjad and me. Our late-night video calls became a regular occurrence, and I found myself cherishing Amjad's company more and more. He had a way of making me feel absolutely wonderful.

Unfortunately, the owner of my PG was not too keen on Amjad visiting during the pandemic due to the potential threat it posed. One day, things took a turn for the worse as a heated confrontation erupted between Amjad and my PG owner. The aftermath was devastating. I was given a week's notice to vacate my room, despite my desperate pleas and appeals. It was a heart-wrenching situation, and I felt lost and vulnerable, especially in the midst of a pandemic, unsure of where to turn in a big city like Pune.

Revealing my predicament to my parents was out of the question. I knew they would insist on calling me back to our small village, a prospect I desperately wanted to avoid. But just when I thought there was no way out, Amjad came to the rescue with a solution. He offered me to stay with him in his 1RK flat.

To ensure my parents and my boyfriend, Omkar, wouldn't suspect a thing, Amjad instructed me to inform them that I would be staying with my female friend, Nagma, who happened to be Amjad's cousin and lived in a nearby area. Trusting in Amjad's plan, I told my parents and Omkar that I would be staying with Nagma.

Within a mere three days, I packed my belongings and moved into Amjad's 1RK flat. My parents and Omkar were relieved, thinking I was safe with my friend Nagma. Little did they know that I had secretly shifted in with Amjad.

I woke up early in the morning, filled with excitement as I moved all my belongings to Amjad's flat. The anticipation of this new chapter in my life filled the air. As I settled in, Amjad surprised me with a delightful breakfast of delicious Vermicelli, carefully prepared to start our day on a wonderful note.

We enjoyed our breakfast together, savoring each bite while engaging in pleasant conversation. Afterward, I immersed myself in my studies, determined to stay focused. Meanwhile, Amjad indulged in a game of PUBG on his phone, connecting with his friends online.

After a few hours of studying, I decided to take a break and headed to the kitchen with the intention of preparing lunch for both of us. I didn't want Amjad to bear the burden of all the work. However, much to my insistence, Amjad joined me in the kitchen, determined to lend a helping hand. His persistence warmed my heart, and I couldn't resist his kind gesture.

Together, we embarked on the task of preparing lunch, sharing laughs and anecdotes as we chopped, stirred, and seasoned. Amidst our culinary collaboration, Amjad intentionally brushed against me, his touch gentle yet electrifying. I found myself entranced by the way he touched my waist and shoulder, a feeling I cherished deeply.

With the completion of our lunch preparations, we sat down to enjoy the meal we had created together. The flavors danced on our tongues as we relished every bite, the atmosphere filled with a sense of togetherness and contentment. We spent the rest of the evening engrossed in conversations that flowed effortlessly, savoring the connection we were building. As dusk fell, we gathered for dinner.

After dinner, I stepped out onto the small balcony to have a call with my parents. Their voices brought me comfort, and I eagerly shared updates about my day with them. As the conversation came to a close, my heart raced with anticipation to connect with my boyfriend, Omkar, who was curious about how the move to our new flat had been. With a reassuring tone, I assured him that everything had gone smoothly and dismissed any concerns he might have had.

While engrossed in conversation with Omkar, I felt a gentle presence approaching from behind. It was Amjad, who quietly stood by my side and placed his palm on my shoulder, offering a soothing massage. The fatigue from the day's activities, particularly the strenuous task of moving my belongings, made his touch all the more welcome. Amjad had been my rock throughout the entire process, and his unwavering support had been invaluable.

As his hands moved from my shoulders to my back, his firm pressure brought a profound sense of relief. Oblivious to the subtle shift in his touch, I continued to engage with Omkar, unaware of the sensuous undercurrent building around me. Amjad's proximity increased, and his warm breath caressed the nape of my neck, setting my senses ablaze. A mixture of curiosity and desire coursed through me, wondering what he would do next.

With each gentle kiss he placed on my neck, a wave of pleasure washed over me, igniting a passionate fire within. His hands skillfully found their way towards the sides of my bosom, teasing and enticing. I struggled to maintain composure, torn between the intoxicating sensations and the ongoing conversation with Omkar. Amjad's fingers ventured below my armpit, tracing their way to my breasts, and began to massage them expertly, their touch exuding both tenderness and longing.

Caught between conflicting emotions, it had been nearly two months since our last intimate encounter, and the ache for connection intensified. Although I wore a bra, Amjad's hands glided along its edges, seeking a forbidden connection that I knew I shouldn't entertain. His persistence grew as he attempted to grasp my breasts, his thumb diligently searching for the hidden treasure beneath my shirt and bra. An intense pinch on my erect nipple sent a surge of pleasure through me, causing me to momentarily lean forward and halt Amjad's conquest of my bosom. It was an attempt to resist the temptations of our shared history.

Despite my inner turmoil, I couldn't bring myself to utter the word "no" to him. Engaged in conversation with Omkar, I desperately tried to avert a repeat of our past intimate encounters. However, deep within, a tumultuous mix of desire, longing, and regret swirled, threatening to consume me entirely.

As I gently stopped him, he withdrew his hand, giving me an innocent, baby-faced look. A wave of compassion washed over me, feeling sorry for him. His eyes stirred up a sense of guilt within me for preventing him from exploring my feminine charms of my Breast. Standing beside me, he lit a cigarette while continuing his conversation with Omkar. After finishing his smoke, he entered the room. Meanwhile, I stood by the window in the gallery, keeping an eye on Amjad. He tidied up my bed and arranged another one for himself on the floor. Removing his T-shirt, he hung it behind the door, revealing his impressive, muscular physique. His sun-kissed brown skin and perfectly shaped body began to awaken a deep sense of desire within me. Hastily concluding my call with my Boyfriend Omkar, I made my way inside.

Amjad stood before me, and I couldn't resist the urge to wrap my arms around his strong, muscular frame. However, he didn't reciprocate the embrace, still perhaps upset over my earlier intervention. Breaking away from the hug, he settled onto the bed he had prepared on the floor. I sat on the bed, gazing at him, waiting for him to meet my gaze. He looked away, consumed by his own emotions, seemingly upset. I discreetly slid my hand beneath my top, unhooking my bra and dropping it near him on the floor. Positioning myself on my bed, facing the wall, I awaited the imminent unfolding of events.

I could hear Amjad taking deep breaths, perhaps savoring the fragrance emanating from my bra, which had absorbed the scent of the day's toil during our move from my old PG to Amjad's apartment. As I listened, I sensed him waking up, standing beside my bed. Gradually, I could feel the warmth of his body as he nestled behind me. His finger traced along the curve of my waist, teasingly imitating a walk. I relished the sensation, but maintained my pretense of anger towards him, for he hadn't hugged me back.

Slowly, he drew nearer, his lips pressing against my neck. The touch of his breath sent my pulse racing, while my breasts swayed with each movement of my chest. His hand ventured beneath my top, boldly venturing towards my ample bosom. My breasts were free from the confines of a bra, and he skillfully maneuvered his fingers around them, causing my nipples to stiffen and my breasts to tingle with anticipation. The change brought about by his tantalizing playfulness was palpable.

Reaching the peak of desire, he gently pinched my nipples, intensifying my arousal. I bit my lip, succumbing to the overwhelming pleasure, and turned towards him, locking my lips with his. As our mouths met, I tasted the lingering scent of the cigarette he had smoked earlier. I broke the kiss abruptly, and though he persisted, I slowly ascended the bed, propping myself up with my right elbow. With a deliberate motion, I exposed both my breasts fully to him by pulling up my top. Guiding his head towards my right breast, he eagerly suckled on its tender cherry. His warm, wet kisses sent me into a frenzy, and I began to moan uncontrollably.

Alternating between gentle sucking and teasing flicks of his tongue, he expertly continued his ministrations. The pleasure Amjad was evoking within me was unprecedented. I grabbed his head and pressed it firmly against my right breast. As his fervent attention intensified, I could feel the heat rising within me, my breath growing warmer, and my feminine core becoming increasingly moist from the passionate foreplay lavished upon my breasts. Amjad was a skilled artist when it came to pleasing a woman's delicate assets, and he didn't relent. As my breasts succumbed to his seductive caresses, their once pale skin blushed into a rosy hue.

As he continued to lavish his attention between my supple breasts, driving me to the heights of ecstasy, I couldn't help but caress his head, my fingers entwined in his silken hair. I pressed his head closer to my bosom, and he eagerly suckled on them with a ravenous hunger, akin to a starved calf finding solace in its mother's nourishment. His mouth overflowed with desire, leaving trails of his warm saliva cascading over my mounds of femininity. Here and there, visible marks of his affection adorned my fair breasts, a testament to the passion we shared.

The cherries atop my breasts glistened with shades of vibrant red and delicate pink, a result of Amjad's tender ministrations and the essence of his saliva. They stood erect, exquisitely sensitive to his every touch. His grip on my bosom tightened, his fingers asserting their dominance, as he delved into an intensified rhythm of alternating suction, each breast receiving its fair share of his devoted attention. The strength of his suction ignited a tingling sensation, as if multiple delicate needles delicately prodded my sensitive cherry, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

After indulging in the captivating playfulness of my voluptuous curves for hours, Amjad's attention gradually shifted towards my belly. His lips began planting tender kisses around my navel, each one igniting a swarm of delicate butterflies within me. As he traced his tongue along the contours of my belly, the sensations he evoked transcended the bounds of this world. The mere touch of his lips sent ripples of pleasure through my body, leaving me already glistening with desire.

Slowly, he descended further, sensually removing my shorts with a gentle, teasing touch. Drawing closer to the intimate depths between my thighs, he inhaled the seductive fragrance emanating from my womanhood. The warmth of his breath between my legs stirred a delightful anticipation within me. Succumbing to the intoxicating aroma that had enraptured him, Amjad skillfully seized my panties with his teeth, effortlessly sliding them away like a playful canine. In an instant, I stood fully exposed before him, my tender, untouched femininity laid bare. His hungry eyes devoured the sight, and I could sense his primal desire.

He placed a pillow beneath my waist, an act of care that accentuated the intimacy of the moment. Nestling himself between my legs, he gazed up at me with a mischievous smile, his eyes brimming with curiosity. "Swati," he asked, his voice laden with playful temptation, "has anyone ever explored your depths before?" I shook my head no in response, a mixture of innocence and excitement swirling within me. His mischievous smile deepened, and then, with deliberate slowness, he began to tease my intimate core with the tip of his tongue. His oral caresses danced upon my clitoris, a skillful dance that overwhelmed me with pleasure. The intensity of the sensations unleashed an uncontrollable urge within me, causing me to instinctively grasp Amjad's hair and pull gently at his ears.

Each playful flick of his tongue heightened my arousal, pushing me to the brink of ecstasy. The way he worshipped my womanhood, with a passion and dedication that defied words, enthralled every fiber of my being. Moans of pleasure and screams of delight escaped my lips as I surrendered completely to the intoxicating sensations he elicited. I became drenched in the sweetness of our shared desire, my body trembling with anticipation. The crescendo of pleasure built within me, my entire being consumed by an overwhelming wave of bliss. Before I could fully comprehend the intense sensations coursing through me, my body succumbed to its first orgasm, transporting me to the seventh heaven. Gasping for breath, I trembled with the aftermath of euphoria. Amjad, between my legs, savored every drop of my orgasmic release, his thirst for my pleasure insatiable, like a parched animal quenching its thirst in a oasis of delight.

After savoring the ecstasy of my orgasm, Amjad rose from his position and proceeded to remove his garments. As his Bermuda shorts and underwear fell away, revealing his masculine form, my heart raced with both anticipation and nervousness. His ebony, circumcised member stood proudly before me, a testament to his virility. It measured nearly seven inches in length and boasted a width that left me breathless. I felt a mix of nerves and excitement, knowing that this would be my first time engaging in such an intimate act.

Amjad positioned himself between my legs, his firm and throbbing erection poised as if it were meant to find its rightful place within me. It was a moment I never anticipated, for I had promised my boyfriend Omkar that we would wait until marriage to consummate our love. However, Amjad's overwhelming allure had clouded my judgment, leaving me unable to think rationally. As he drew nearer, I found the courage to speak, my voice filled with trepidation. "Amjad, please use protection," I implored. His response carried a sense of urgency, "Let it be natural between us, especially for your first time." He began to tease my womanhood, rubbing his slippery shaft against my moist entrance, the precum mixing with my own desire. Though he prodded and pushed, he refrained from intentionally penetrating me, keeping me on the edge of anticipation. Each touch of his member against my delicate folds stole my breath away.

This continued until I experienced yet another intense orgasm, my body quivering uncontrollably from the overwhelming pleasure. Amjad's cock now coated in the evidence of my release, he allowed me a moment to catch my breath and recover. He then began the process of gently inserting his hardened member into my virgin passage. The pain was excruciating, and tears streamed down my face as I cried out in anguish. In an attempt to comfort me, Amjad pressed tender kisses upon my forehead and lips, his touch an oasis amidst the storm of sensations. With each stroke, I trembled in agony, my body reacting to this new and overwhelming experience. Amjad continued his patient and steady rhythm, his desire to pleasure me never faltering.

The pain persisted as his heated, circumcised member gradually pushed deeper into my quivering depths. I was unable to look downward, but the sensation of my fingertips encountering blood and the mingling of precum confirmed the reality of the moment. Amjad's body pressed against mine, his intent to fully penetrate me evident. Through the discomfort, I could only articulate that the act of lovemaking had transformed into a painful ordeal. Nonetheless, Amjad persisted, attempting to bring me solace with each gentle thrust. As time passed, my body gradually accommodated his substantial member, and the pain subsided slightly. I could feel the warmth and fullness as his powerful organ settled deep within me, a tangible connection that transcended mere physicality.

As his full length slid into the depths of my womanhood, tears welled up in my eyes. Yet, Amjad didn't move; he simply remained still, his cock nestled snugly inside me as he tenderly kissed my lips, intertwining our passion with the intimate connection we shared. Time seemed to stand still as we indulged in this kiss, savoring the moment of our physical union.

After about ten minutes, a sense of comfort settled within me. Amjad, sensing my growing ease, began to slowly move his hips, gliding his engorged member in and out of me with gentle strokes. Initially, a lingering ache persisted, but as the rhythm of our lovemaking continued, pleasure mingled with the remnants of pain. Amjad increased his pace, thrusting into me with an intensity that ignited a fiery passion within my core. Gone were the tears of earlier; now, I embraced the sensations he awakened within me.

Our bodies moved in perfect harmony, a symphony of desire and ecstasy. I clung to him, wrapping my legs around his waist, urging him deeper into my eager embrace. Amjad, sensing my yearning, quickened his pace, propelling us towards a shared climax. As the intensity built, I succumbed to another wave of orgasmic bliss, my body shuddering with pleasure. Amjad's control faltered, and he too reached the pinnacle of his pleasure. Lost in the throes of passion, I felt the warmth of his release deep within me, his essence mingling with the depths of my being.

Suddenly, the reality of our actions crashed upon me like a tidal wave. Panic gripped my heart as I realized that Amjad had ejaculated inside me, a potent reminder of the potential consequences of our reckless abandon. I futilely attempted to push him away, anger lacing my words as I questioned his actions. "Why did you come inside me? Are you mad? What if I become pregnant with your child? How will I face my parents and my boyfriend Omkar?" But my anger fell on deaf ears as Amjad continued to spill his seed inside me, his body still convulsing with the aftershocks of pleasure.

Exhausted and emotionally overwhelmed, I lay beneath him, his naked body resting upon mine, his cock still buried within me. Sensing my distress, Amjad tenderly caressed me, planting kisses upon my forehead, seeking solace in his affection. He assured me that he would bring a contraceptive pill the following day, attempting to allay my fears. As his lips pressed against my skin, I felt a mixture of shame, guilt, and vulnerability consuming me. I had never allowed anyone, not even my boyfriend Omkar, to breach my personal boundaries in such a profound way. Amjad had not only entered my physical realm but also taken my virginity, leaving me with conflicting emotions and a sense of regret. 

Avoiding his gaze, I turned my eyes away, unable to meet his steady gaze. Tears streamed down my face as the weight of my actions and the impending consequences weighed heavily upon me. The guilt-ridden thoughts bombarded my mind, and I couldn't help but wonder how I would face Omkar. In that moment, as tears cascaded down my cheeks, I couldn't find the strength to confront the reality of my choices. Overwhelmed by fatigue and the culmination of the day's events, I drifted into a troubled slumber, where Amjad, a mere acquaintance, had become intimately intertwined with me with his manhood still resting inside my womanhood and seeding my core. 

The night wore on, leaving me to wrestle with the conflicting emotions swirling within me.
[+] 2 users Like your.confession101's post
Like Reply
nice writing, super erotic. please give her more elderly experience men which she would love more. let her become nymphomaniac who loves gangbang more than sex with single male.
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
Part 3
Early Morning
In the morning, the gentle rays of the sun awakened me, painting my face with warmth through the window. Gradually regaining consciousness, I felt a mild ache coursing through my body, a testament to the passionate encounter Amjad and I shared. I found Amjad still asleep, lying on top of me. The room bore the scent of our passionate union, the remnants of our sweat clinging to our bodies. My breasts tingled with a delicate soreness, a lingering reminder of Amjad's strong touch from the previous night. My nipples, heightened in sensitivity, still tingled from his ardent sucking and biting. I could feel Amjad's deep slumber, his circumcised manhood remaining inside me, growing harder and larger as morning aroused him. It snugly fit within my womanhood, a tangible reminder of our intimacy.

As I began to gather my thoughts about the events that transpired, my phone rang, interrupting my helplessness. I searched for it, unsuccessfully attempting to move Amjad from atop me. In this vulnerable moment, Amjad awoke, annoyance etched across his face as he lay on me. My phone continued to ring, placed on the bedside table. Amjad realized my search for it and, without disengaging from our entwined position, stretched his hand above my head to reach my phone. As he leaned forward, his erect manhood pushed deeper into my core, eliciting a soft moan of pain. I managed to retrieve my phone from his hand. It was Omkar calling, my boyfriend. I desperately tried to move Amjad away, but my efforts proved futile. With his manhood still inside me, Amjad decided to fall back asleep, accepting our current situation.

With no other option before me, I answered Omkar's call and engaged in conversation. As I spoke to him, Amjad awoke, giving me an annoying expression as he remained on top of me. He observed our predicament and mischievously smiled, taking notice of my exposed body crushed beneath him. I chose not to respond, focusing on my conversation with Omkar. However, Amjad persisted, softly kissing my left earlobe. I tried to ignore his advances, but his continuous kissing stirred something within me. My breath grew warmer, and it became increasingly difficult to concentrate on speaking with Omkar. Amjad's lips trailed down my neck, leaving a trail of wetness from his saliva. My neck became moist under his affectionate kisses. He moved further, capturing my attention with his lips and tongue, his hold firm on my breasts. Bite marks from Amjad's passionate bites of the previous night adorned my mounds, still fresh. He sucked and teased them with fervor, as if attempting to draw milk from my breasts. My ample bosom glistened under the morning sun's rays that filtered through the window, soaked in Amjad's saliva, a symbol of our sensual connection.

My nipples stood erect, and an intense sensation emanated from within my core. I could feel the pulsating vigor of his member, already deeply nestled inside my most intimate folds. Unyielding in his desire, Amjad continued to lavish attention on my nipples, all the while moving rhythmically back and forth, his body pressed against mine. With each stroke, I could feel his manhood gliding within me, igniting a growing wetness that enveloped my essence. Despite my fervent attempts to suppress any audible expression of pleasure, as my boyfriend Omkar remained on the call, I found it increasingly challenging to stifle the mounting ecstasy.

Yet, Amjad refused to relent. Ignoring my feeble attempts to push him away, he audaciously seized my phone, disconnecting Omkar's call. Before I could utter a single word, Amjad passionately locked his lips with mine, initiating a wild and ardent kiss. As he devoured my lips, his relentless thrusts intensified, plunging deeper into the depths of my being. My breathing grew heavy, the entwined embrace of our lips stifling any moans that threatened to escape. Slowly, the desire coursing through my veins began to overwhelm me, my vagina succumbing to the undeniable allure of his relentless rhythm. Amjad's strokes grew more forceful, the impact resonating throughout my entire body. The room echoed with the rhythmic sounds of our union, the harmonious cadence of our bodies colliding.

Breaking the intense liplock, I finally had a fleeting moment to catch my breath. My vocal cords liberated, I let out a symphony of moans, each one exhaled with a heavy breath, "Aahhh... ahhh... ahhh... Oh, my Goddd... Please, Amjad, go slow... ahhhh... Amjad, please..." However, he persisted, thrusting deeply into my quivering depths for what felt like an eternity. I tightened my legs around Amjad's waist, desperately clinging to him, urging him to take me deeper still, until his manhood brushed against the depths of my being. In that transcendent moment, Amjad unleashed his final powerful thrust, releasing his scorching seed deep into my receptive sanctuary. Our connection grew stronger as he drove himself to the hilt, and his essence spilled into the depths of my being. I could feel his hot release filling me, mingling with the remnants of our passion from the night before. The sensation of his thick semen flooding my intimate depths brought me to another climax, a surge of pleasure that swept through me like a tidal wave.

As the intensity subsided, Amjad finally collapsed onto me, his weight causing every inch of my body to ache. We both struggled to catch our breath, our bodies spent from the culmination of our desires. It took several minutes for him to gather his strength and rise from above me, his member slipping out, followed by a trickle of his thick semen mingled with my own fluids. My body, still throbbing with the echoes of our passion, continued to drip Amjad's essence, a silent testament to the depths of our intimacy. And amidst it all, a faint trace of blood lingered, a reminder of the raw passion and exploration we had experienced the night before—a moment forever etched in my memory.
[+] 4 users Like your.confession101's post
Like Reply
more please
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
Superb updates
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply