Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.51 Average
Plz republished this story - দেবশ্রী-এক স্বর্গীয় অনুভূতি
"This is my honorable request to the admin to republish this story and bring back the writer JUPITER 10. I do not know why it was taken down. If some modifications are needed, the admin can talk with the writer. Whatever is needed, please do it, Admin Sahab, but please let us know the end of this beautiful creation."
[+] 7 users Like Man of steel's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
kindly talk to the moderator. sarit11is the moderator of this site. Jupiter was a very popular writer here. His departure is a great loss to this site. Even his novel "Sundor sohorer jhapsa aalo" is available on spotify to listen.
We should get together and request to the moderator to bring that great author.
[+] 3 users Like pammukh66's post
Like Reply
@Admin of the site bring Jupiter10 back. Bengali Story section is empty without his unbeatable stories. He is the reason I come here, only to read his stories. Without Jupiter10 the site is empty to me & also to many fans of Jupiter 10. Please bring that guy back  Namaskar Jupiter Da fire aso please  Namaskar
[+] 3 users Like Golpo Pathok's post
Like Reply
(02-05-2023, 05:50 PM)pammukh66 Wrote: kindly talk to the moderator. sarit11is the moderator of this site. Jupiter was a very popular writer here. His departure is a great loss to this site. Even his novel "Sundor sohorer jhapsa aalo" is available on spotify to listen.
We should get together and request to the moderator to bring that great author.

Ae  sarit11 hi moderator to apni private message pathabo. Tumi o request pathao.
Like Reply
Sorry my dear friends

On the request of the writer that story is hidden.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 09:47 PM)sarit11 Wrote: Sorry my dear friends

Dear sarit11 sir as a reader we want Jupiter10 in this forum any how Namaskar Namaskar . This forum need JUPITER10 he is a diamond of this forum.  Please please sir reconsider the request Please sir. We need JUPITER10 da in this forum.  Please talk with JUPITER10 and bring back him Please sir do something. Maximum reader of this forum love JUPITER10 unconditionally.   This is my humble request to you.
horseride আমাকে আমার মত থাকতে দাও horseride
[+] 3 users Like Boti babu's post
Like Reply
Bring Jupiter back
পাঠক
happy 
[+] 1 user Likes Kakarot's post
Like Reply
Yes plz bring him back

My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. ArrowNamaskar

[+] 1 user Likes Patrick bateman_69's post
Like Reply
জুপিটার দা কে ফিরিয়ে আনুন।উনি ছারা এই ফোরামে ঢুকতে ভালো লাগে না।
[+] 1 user Likes Chodo's post
Like Reply

How can we find him?
[+] 1 user Likes Lover1's post
Like Reply
(05-05-2023, 11:12 AM)Lover1 Wrote: How can we find him?
Nirjonmela  তে দাদা আপডেট দিবে জানালো
Like Reply

What is the actual problem? Please explain if possible.
Like Reply
(05-05-2023, 02:03 PM)nadiafarmi Wrote: Nirjonmela  তে দাদা আপডেট দিবে জানালো

Nirjonmela ta to 100 post na Hola kichu dekha Jaya na. Dada k bolo na asibidha hoba amader.
Like Reply
(05-05-2023, 03:55 PM)Man of steel Wrote: Nirjonmela ta to 100 post na Hola kichu dekha Jaya na. Dada k bolo na asibidha hoba amader.

আচ্ছা ঠিক আছে। তবে রাজি না হলে নতুন আপডেট দিলে জানাবো। তখন না হয় আপনাকে মেইল করে দিবো
Like Reply
(05-05-2023, 09:16 PM)nadiafarmi Wrote: আচ্ছা ঠিক আছে। তবে রাজি না হলে নতুন আপডেট দিলে জানাবো। তখন না হয় আপনাকে মেইল করে দিবো

আমাকেও মেইল করে দিবেন প্লিজ। উনার এই দুটো গল্পের জন্যই এই ফোরামে আসা। উনি না ফিরলে এই ফোরামে আর আসবো না।
[+] 1 user Likes Player...'s post
Like Reply
(05-05-2023, 09:16 PM)nadiafarmi Wrote: আচ্ছা ঠিক আছে। তবে রাজি না হলে নতুন আপডেট দিলে জানাবো। তখন না হয় আপনাকে মেইল করে দিবো

Na mail korta hoba na parla private message a pathata paren.
Like Reply

Plzz  amader k o pathabe plzz.. Jupi dar golper boro bhoktooo..... Onak asa kora a6ee abar firaa. Asbe jupi da. 
Na asle.  Plzz.  Golpo update kotha di6aa bolbe plzzzz
Like Reply
কাহিনী কি!! রাইটার কি সেন্টি খাইছে নাকি!!!
Like Reply
[Image: ?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==]
(06-05-2023, 03:21 PM)Red devil007 Wrote: Plzz  amader k o pathabe plzz.. Jupi dar golper boro bhoktooo..... Onak asa kora a6ee abar firaa. Asbe jupi da. 
Na asle.  Plzz.  Golpo update kotha di6aa bolbe plzzzz
Like Reply
জুপিটার দা নতুন সাইট তৈরি করছে তৈরি হলে জানাবে
[+] 4 users Like nadiafarmi's post
Like Reply