My BDSM expriences as a DOm
Hi Guys

I am dom and going to share my real life bdsm expriences with my submissive sluts in this thread.I am into the bdsm lifestyle and open minded regarding sex and fetishes, i kinda disagree that Indian women are close minded and naive.

First I think kinks and bdsm related fetish are quite common than you think. India being a quite conservative country where a women’s character is judged when she discusses sex is the main problem, and one of the reasons why women tend to suppress these feeling and don’t discuss this with their close friends. Now just ask some of your closest women friends if they have read 50 shades of grey, there would be at least one women who would have. While i tend to disagree with the dynamics in 50 shades i think it gives a decent introduction to BDSM.
Now regarding What i think, i think it’s amazing and lucky too have met a few amazing submissives in my life. If your fetishes are in bdsm, you must try it at least once in your lifetime, you might even get hooked. But do make sure to practice safe sex and and that your partner with whom you indulge this is understands you, your limits, your kinks and turns ons.
Experienced Bull.Techie by Profession and Bull by Passion.BDSM is my Obsession.Enjoying being a DOM
Ass Lover|Doggy Style|Taller Women| Biting the hell out
Interested in discussions related to BDSM, Cuckoldry,Polygamy, Forced Sex
For any personalized discussion ping me in Hangout-apply2dreams

[+] 1 user Likes Thunder85's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I was living in Chennai during that time . M was a mashochist who had mailed me after seeing my facebook posts about bdsm. We texted on hangouts while being completely anonymous and she seemed quite wild when it comes to the kinky part. I suggested a lot of idea and scenarios to her mind she was open to everything. We had talked about our limits, discussed safewords, safe gestures, when she is not in the position to talk . We were still anonymous but we got to know each other quite well while being anonymous. Now M gets turned on the more she is in pain and humiliation. Now here is the fun part, while it is always better to meet them in a public place the first time where the women feel safe since it’s their first time meeting a stranger I suggested her that why not take it directly to the room if she is comfortable. And here is the fun part that we will stay completely anonymous till the session is over. She agreed and later confirmed that the idea of being intimate with a stranger who’s identity she has no idea of is making her more turned on and sent me a hot selfie. I told her to take a marker and write on her body “Owned Sub”, which she did. So to sum it up the idea is she was going to be my toy to use as i please and the only way for me to stop is to use her safeword or a safe gesture.

Now for the Dday.

I texted her that I want her to go commando and she replied with a “Yes Sir”. We texted back a forth a bit and she arrived at my place. Now as she got in the door, i grabbed her by her hips quickly and pulled her inside. Lifted her up and took her to my bedroom. We made out a bit as I carried her inside. When i placed her down and stripped her i was surprised to see faint mark or the owned sub written on her body. I told her that for the next few hours she is going to be by toy. She smiled and agreed. Now this is where i made perfect use of her mouth. After the session i taped her mouth shut.

It was a long session but to sum it up I will list the stuff that was involved. Bondage where her hands and legs where tied up, blindfolds. wax and ice play, choking. Lot of spanks, hair pulling, orgasm denial for which i gave a release at the end. Now since a bdsm session is quite intense doing after care with your submissive/slave is always recommended. While I cuddled with M and talked to her as a person and not as a sub, we were discussing random things and finally revealed our identities to each other. We had a lot of sessions before going our separate ways. So this is my favorite memory involving BDSM where I had an totally mind blowing anonymous session with someone from fb. And M if you read this hope it took you through the memory lane.
Experienced Bull.Techie by Profession and Bull by Passion.BDSM is my Obsession.Enjoying being a DOM

Like Reply
So mostly the BDSM scene in Chennai happens behind closed doors or close knit communities. There are online communities but the ones in Chennai seem pretty dead last i check. I have been in this lifestyle on and off for a while after being introduced to it by a kinky soul. I am a dominant and into quite a few obscure fetishes as well. If your knowledge of bdsm is just from 50 shades of grey, then please educate yourself, things don’t happen like that in real life and the relationship in 50 shades is pretty toxic. If you are a submissive women who is curious to explore bdsm do check out my profile and my answers on the topic, you can always message me with your questions. Being kinky in a conservative country can be a frustrating experience and especially Chennai being more conservative than rest of India. I am into domination, rigging(bondage), wax,ice play, degrading and so much more, you can read some of the stuff i am into in my profile bio. All with consent of course, your limits, safe words and boundaries will be respected as it should be in a good bdsm relationship between a dom and his sub.

Like Reply
a cucky boy messaged me in the chat and asked 'now-a-days he is getting very strang feeling about his wife and asked me whether he started becoming cuckold?'
This is my answer to him 

I am a 41 Year old Experienced Bull. I’ve been with 8 couples till date. Motto is not to mention my records here. But you should know that the person replying to your question is a competent person to answer. Having been with 8 couples I can confidently say that he is a cuckold
To elaborate, in India, where except boasting about our culture, everything is a taboo yet, Cuckolding is definitely not much talked about topic in public. Thanks to Hindi film makers (I am from Hyderabad though) like Mahesh Bhat, who made a web series by name “Maaya” based on BDSM, through which people who already know about the concept are speaking in public (atleast with their friends / colleagues), and people who Pretended till date as if they don’t know are discussing it in public saying “I know about this long back” and people who don’t know about this are getting to know about this kind of stuff.
Well, the below are the stages of Cuckolding , according to my experience:
Stage 1 : when a HUBBY FANTASISES abt his wife & keeps it to fantasy only (not real)
Stage 2 : when a hubby wants his wife to be an exibitionist to other males (but only till that point)
Stage 3 : when a hubby encourages his wife to flirt around with other guys with his consent (but only casual flirting)
Stage 4 : when d hubby is Ok if other male gets a little physical with his wife (like kissing, etc)
Stage 5 : when d hubby becomes a little submissive, acknowledges the other male's overtures to his wife
Stage 6 : when the hubby is emotionally ready to watch his wife being nude & in physical contact with other male
Stage 7 : when the hubby, in his mind assumes a submissive role - acknowledging that the other male is dominating his wife
Stage 8 : when the wife, now becomes queen - she decides how to treat her hubby n gets physical with other guy
Stage 9 : when the other male takes control of the hubby's sweet wife Smile n begins treating him in derogatory way
Ultimately Cuck is the one who would love to see his wife with some body and enjoy that BLISS
About the Type of Cucks, Somebody has already commented. I would completely agree with that. In short - Stag is the one who is sexually active and other types of cucks are usually Not Active sexually. That’s the only difference.
Reason behind people coming towards cuckolding in INDIA:
  1. Husband not sexually Active

2. Hubby loves to see his wife with some other man on bed

3. Women loves to be like a slut. Again need not be taken in a negative way. As far as my experience goes and having talked to various women apart from the cuckold ones, One common point in women is when they are extremely craving for sex (reasons immaterial), like to have sex with other men.. rather multiple men. In that sense I used the word Slut.

4. Both of them would like to try a new life style to spice up their life

5. It is the SAFEST sex without any guilt for either of them without the family getting disturbed.

6. The husband loves to be submissive. He can’t be submissive in public.
Misconceptions about Cuckolding:
  1. It is NOT threesome

2. It is NOT wife swapping
For any more details you may ping me in hangouts/gmail/Gchat at apply2dreams

Like Reply
a submissive girl asked me in my dm 
'What do you do to punish your BDSM submissive?
Here are mine:
1. Denying Spanks

2. Make them walk with a Leash

3. A card hanged over her - "I am Dinesh's Slut (Synonymous words)"

4. Oral Imposition like "Your bitch won't repeat this mistake"

5. Pee Stuff - My favourite punishment - Giving it directly into their mouth, Peeing on the floor and asking them to lick, On Commode and asking them to lick

6. Cum - Collecting all the cum in a glass and asking them to drink ( Used to do this stuff with my cuck couples)

7. Playing with Ice - pack of ice cubes put in the panty and asking them to wear a tight jeans. They shouldn't pee for 2 hours after that etc. There are different variations to the same.

8. Not allowing them near my feet

9. Asking them to do all things with my permission - right from moving from their place to peeing / eating

10. Orgasm denial

11. I'll spank/slap the hell out of her and she shouldn't moan

12. Bite the hell out of her but she should be as silent as in a meditation center
Punishments should be fun ‘cos BDSM is all about fun

Like Reply
Another cucky husband asked me this question in hangout

How can an Indian wife overcome guilt and fear while being in a cuckold relationship with her husband?

Cuck hubby has got a prominent role here.
He has to reassure the wife that “ If there is anyone whom you are answerable - Its Me. Don’t care this shitty hypocritical Society / world.”
Even as per ***** Epics, after a girl is married, her husband is her god. If her husband is asking her to do it and that too Happily and blissfully, I don’t think you have anything guilty to feel about. The wife should do her self talk like this …
Am I cheating any one? - Obvious answer would be No.
Is My husband Ok with me being a bitch / being somebody else’s girl on bed - Perfectly Yes. In most of the cases its the Cuck hubby who insists on trying a new lifestyle. And moreover if the hubby is a real Cuck, He feels that BLISS when you are getting banged by the Bull.
You feel guilty when are you think you are doing a SIN. By SIN - it means No body ( None from the society) knows it except the trio or may be some other Bulls, if you have multiple partners. Guilt comes into the picture only when you think of your husband. Since in cuckolding, you are doing it with the knowledge of your hubby and with his full support and encouragement, you should not feel Guilty at all ..
Now coming to Fear. Fear is of Multiple types like:

What if the Bull is not a good person by ethics as in What if he blackmails you and your hubby.

Another type of fear could be What if any of our relatives / colleagues or friends Know about your lifestyle.

The other type could be fear of diseases like HIV or Some viral infections as there might be some trios, who are into Golden showers, drink the pee of the Bull, clean the commode after peeing etc. (as a part of cuckolding only and not forcefully)

Other type could be What if the wife and bull get emotionally attached. Again this is of various types like Every Bull and Wife get emotionally attached to some extent once they are physical. Point is what is the level of that emotional connection - Is it just that Bull and Wife feel extremely connected when they are together and forget it and carry on with their regular activities afterwards OR She wants the Bull to be like her husband at her place along with the hubby OR She wants the Bull by dumping her hubby and start a new relation.

Fear could be of the level of Humiliation and/or punishments given to the Cuck by the Bull and/or Cuckquean. Some Bulls put the Cuck into chastity and lock their genitals for days together.. that could be a problem.
My possible solutions to the scenarios are as under ( In the above serial)

You have to be very careful while chosing your Bull. In other words your thought process hould be like.. “Why would he ( The Bull) will Black mail us”. Usually it will be because of Financial reasons. Ascertain that he is financially sound or he is not greedy. Even if someone is financially sound, there is no end to greed. So, you have to confirm whether he is greedy about money.. Which can be found out only while talking to him. So talking to him should be through voice and video and not just chat. If the initial criteria like colour or physic or Dick size and any other financial criteria are met, I suggest you to go for a Physical meeting at some public coffee shop and get to know him directly. This is the only way you can find out about his genuineness. All the conditions like No Mobiles during the sessions can be drafted initially and make sure he is the right one for you. If not You always have an option of saying NO to him. While coming to a decision about the bull - Financial matter is one of the most important criteria. There are some bulls, infact most of them, charge for being a Bull ( to be precise they charge for acting as a Bull on Bed for the Cuck couple ) Unlike Me, where I expect ONLY my Travel, lodging and food are taken care off. They need not be judged for asking money for being a Bull. Because that might be their only source of income. Other Bulls like me, have their steady income from some other source and they are Bulls by passion or hobby. So Bulls like me don’t charge for being a Bull as that is a PASSION for me. So in a nut shell, get to know about the Bull very well before you get into this relationship as mostly these are long lasting relationships.

So, you have to be extremely secretive about it. You should not disclose it to anyone.. When I say anyone Not even to your Bestest buddies. If you have that confidence in you, go for this lifestyle else be ready to face consequences. Because I always believe that a secret between TWO is a secret. Else its not a secret anymore. Another most important things is Avoid outings like clubs / pubs or any public place with the Bull. Else, you never know.. World is Too small !!! you may encounter some one you know at a public place and you will be done with it.

With regard to diseases you have to be careful about diseases. Yes. Make the tests done if you wanna have it without condom. However I suggest you to go with Condom only. But even sometimes for me it will be almost impossible to go with Condom as I get tempted a lot. Oral is OK. Coming to Golden showers and Pee stuff, Golden showers - Is not a problem - If you just take a nice shower its all gone. But drinking the pee, you should make it it a point to drink some warm lemon water and / or any other Stomach cleansing drinks after you do that. I am very specific about pee drinking because I’ve been with couples who are made about having it. Its usually the Cucks, but i’ve been with some cuckqueans who are desperate to have it.

Emotional attachment should be very very clear at the beginning of the relationship only. You have to agree those terms at the inception. As I said there would be some level of emotional attachment b/w the Bull and the Wife. Its the duty of the trio to see that this does not cross the agreed levels which could disturb the marriage of the couple. I always tell my couples, Even if any one of us is not HAPPY with the relationship, at any point of time, because of whatsoever reason, lets end it. I feel there is no point in having a relationship that hurts one. There are lot many relationships like that outside the world of Cuckolding. That’s the one of the reasons we are here. So, Emotional attachment should be agreed and should be maintained all through not affecting the Happiness of the Trio.

I’ve written this point as one of the couple i’ve been with were saying they had a Bull earlier who was quite dominant off the bed also, and has put the husband into chastity by locking his genitals and it was done for almost a week or so. I was taken aback. Atleast in India, Its the first time I heard. So, Moral of the story is : Their selection of Bull was wrong. He was a local gunda kind of .. so they were not in a position to complaint as well. Well.. coming to this point, LEVEL OF HUMILIATION also needs to be agreed in the beginning. Some can be tried on the spot as we never know which one will click. But if it is really uncomfortable even after trying a couple of times, It should be withdrawn with mutual consent of the trio. There are some situations like the Wife can’t take the insult of his husband being humiliated so much and on the contrary the hubby cannot take the sight of his wife being treated as Slut like Belt spankings on the ass or Fucking her very badly or some extremely loud screaming during doggy or Anal… So all these should be agree at the inception.
Hope this answers your question. If you still have any questions ping me at apply2dreams in hangouts.
Happy Cuckolding Smile

Like Reply
Rainbow 
(02-05-2023, 06:09 AM)Thunder85 Wrote: Hi Guys

I am dom and going to share my real life bdsm expriences with my submissive sluts in this thread.I am into the bdsm lifestyle and open minded regarding sex and fetishes, i kinda disagree that Indian women are close minded and naive.

First I think kinks and bdsm related fetish are quite common than you think. India being a quite conservative country where a women’s character is judged when she discusses sex is the main problem, and one of the reasons why women tend to suppress these feeling and don’t discuss this with their close friends. Now just ask some of your closest women friends if they have read 50 shades of grey, there would be at least one women who would have. While i tend to disagree with the dynamics in 50 shades i think it gives a decent introduction to BDSM.
Now regarding What i think, i think it’s amazing and lucky too have met a few amazing submissives in my life. If your fetishes are in bdsm, you must try it at least once in your lifetime, you might even get hooked. But do make sure to practice safe sex and and that your partner with whom you indulge this is understands you, your limits, your kinks and turns ons.

Telegram @Ichhedana07
[+] 1 user Likes Touchnfeel07's post
Like Reply
Nice Superb
Like Reply