Adultery My mom
It was a sunny Saturday morning, i woke up late, my dad had gone to work. He has holidays on a weekday, he works on weekends also. We had moved here recently from our village. I had joined a college in nearby town. My house was in the outskirts of the town. It was not a village like we were living but a little more developed area. My dad was a disciplined man, minds his business. He would wake me up for studying when he would be leaving for work early in the morning at 6. My mom is a housewife. She is very religious and old fashion lady. 
  As i was saying, i woke up, took my new activa my dad had bought me to go to college and went to sagar's house , picked him up and went to a shop to smoke cigarette. This was a new habit i had formed, smoking. Sagar is my neighbour he was a engineering student . 3 years elder to me. I was doing my 11th. He was the only guy i knew around. My mom and his mom were friends. His mom was a educated lady. My mom respected her a lot. She always used to listen and follow what ever she says. Sagars moms name was meena. They used to go to shopping, temples , morning and evening walks togather. My mom was not educated women. 
     As we were smoking, and drinking tea, suddenly raju came near us. He was a guy who had a small hotel kind of thing next to my house. He knew my mom and dad. I got scared when he saw me smoking, sagar saw me scared. Raju was elder than sagar, but they were friends. Raju saw me and said, oh you smoke also. Does your mom know. I said no, and please dont tell her. Sagar told he wont tell dont worry and laughed.This was our routine, raju as i heard from sagar is a womenizer. So everytime we are smoking, raju used to tell some story. It was our entertainment.  
   My dad used to wake me up at 6 and go to work. My mom would go for morning walk with sagars mom. Since no one was home i would sleep. Then my mom would come home and start scolding me ,because instead of studying i would be sleeping. I used to go to college with sagar at 9 and comeback at 4. Raju had become friends with my mom and dad. Since he was running a small restaurant, when my mom didnt cook, she used to buy from there and eat. As days passed, when we were smoking, raju was telling about some new women. He said he had seen her naked. She is trying to seduce him. He has seen her pissing. Sagar was joking about it and told "so you got a new aunty". Things were going smooth. After some time i started to realise something, after my mom came back home from her morning walks, she didnt wake me up. She used to let me sleep. And after i wake up she used to scold me.
           One day, my dad left to work. My mom went for her walk. As usual i slept after they left. I woke up a little early than usual thinking my mom will scold. My room door was closed, only a little gap was there. As i woke up and looked in the gap, i was shocked. My mom and raju were in the hall, against the wall. He had his hands inside my moms nighty , pressing her boobs and he was ruthlessly kissing my mom. My mom was kissing him and had held his dick in her hand. She was stroking his dick in a very lovely manner. She was just enjoying the moment. I could not belive what i was seeing. But i dont know why i was very horny looking at that. My dick was hard. I could have caught them and confronted but, i decided against it. Because raju used to tell that aunty is seducing me, that means it was my mom who seduced him. But i didnt understand how my mom could do anything like this. She would never dress appropriately, but raju had seen her in various forms of nudity. He had told us how this aunty would expose her thighs and pussy when she was washing clothes. Shamelessly spreading her legs , when she knew raju could see inside her nighty. Now it was too much for me to handle, but my dick was rock hard with all these thoughts. I started mastrubating as my mom was stroking rajus cock as he was kissing and pressing her boobs. The scene was too hot to handle, i came very fast. I then simply went and slept on my bed. Too many thoughts were running in my head, i could still hear my moms bangles sound , she was moving her hands very fast on his lund . I waited till they finished. After 10 or 15 minutes , i heard raju leaving. Then my mom came to my room, saw me sleeping, and started scolding me. I didnt even care, i knew she was just acting. So i went out, i wanted to smoke . Me and sagar went to the shop, and were smoking. I could not think about anything. Only that scene and the bangles sounds were running in my head. Sagar asked me if i was alright, what i was thinking about. I didnt tell him anything. Then suddenly i thought if sagar knows , The lady raju was talking about all these days was my mom . Then raju also came to smoke. He came towards us, i suddenly got scared looking at him. I noticed a smirk on his face when he greeted me. He always greeted the same way, but today it felt different. They were talking something, but i was looking at rajus hands, holding cigarette. Some time back he was playing with my moms boobs with those hands. I wasn't even listening to them, only these thoughts were running in my head. Sagar again asked me what are you thinking man, did something happen. I just told i have exam , and i didnt study anything. Raju suddenly " your mom told you wake up early and study everyday ". I dint answer him anything. I smoked and we went early. I didn't even wanted to go to college. There was no at sagar's house that day. I told him i had no mood to attend college since there was some exam. So we both bought some beer's, i bunked college, and we started drinking. After we drank one bottle, we went on house terrace to smoke a cigarette. That was 1st time i was going on his terrace. From there we could see my house, and our whole locality. My house was nearby, so we could see our house. As we were smoking, my mom got a bucket of clothes outside. She started washing. In five minutes, raju came near my house. My mom was sitting and washing clothes, raju and my mom were talking something. We, me and sagar could see them talking. Raju then went inside my house, after two mins my mom also went into the house. We were sitting and smoking on the terrace. Sagar was slightly drunk. Sagar said he wanted to tell me something. He said lets bring the beer to terrace and drink. We got the beers and were drinking , some time later raju came outside the house. He just came out for five mins , looked around and again went back inside. We saw this, i was quite and little embarrassed that sagar will also know what my mom and raju were up to. I knew what was going on. Sagar then put his hand on my shoulder, he looked at me and said, you know what is going on in your house right.i was also a little drunk, i didnt know what to say. I said what are you talking about, he looked me in my face, he knew i was lying. He just smiled and said so you dont know. I acted dumb and didn't reveal i knew anything. I was a little scared at this point. Does sagar also know about this , is what i was thinking in my mind. He asked me what colour clothes my mom was wearing. I was confused why he's asking me all this, i told him it was green colour nighty. Sagar than went inside to get more beer , i was drunk , scared, embarrassed. He came with more beers and we started drinking. Sagar than pointed towards my house, and said look now. We were both looking at my house, and raju again came outside. When he came put he was carrying my moms nighty in his hand. The same one she was wearing. Raju got it with him looked around and put the nighty in the bucket my mom had got to wash the clothes. I saw sagar, he had a smile on his face . Than asked me , now do you know what is happening in your house. I put my head down in shame and told him yes.
[+] 6 users Like Ravi@patel's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
very hot story .. update please
Like Reply
Awesome awesome narration tart please continue and keep going.
Like Reply
mom chat??
Like Reply
nice story
Like Reply
what happened then?
Like Reply
then what happened?
Like Reply
Plz update
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
wow.. hote story.. nice narration...
keep the pace bro..
wondering how this is going to be
Like Reply
Update please...
Like Reply
Plz update
Like Reply
Awesome narration... Pls continue
Like Reply
My mind was blank. I didn't know what to say to sagar. We were quite for some time. We drank in silence, then i looked at sagar and i asked him for a cigarette. We both lit a cigarette. He pulled a drag and said " hey , just so you know, i dont have any part in all this bro". I didn't know what to tell him. I was just quite. He asked " so, from when do you know all this". I was still quite. It was embarrassing and a lot was going on in my mind. He put his hand on my shoulder. We were both drunk. He asked me what happened. I just looked at him and said " please don't tell anyone, this is embarrassing ". Sagar looked at me and said " its alright, but tell me how did you know". I told him what i had seen in the morning , and told him how i saw raju and and got scared near the smoke shop. He look at me and said " you got scared??". I was drunk and i didn't know what i was talking. I told him " yea i got scared, i thought of confronting him but what if he tells in my house i smoke . My mom and dad would kill me. And he is very vulgur and what if he beats me". As i told i was drunk and just telling him some things, the things that might hurt me later but at that point i was very embarrassed, confused and scared. Then i looked at him and said please dont tell raju that i know about this. He smiled and said alright. I asked him how he knew, i was curious. He said " i can see your house from here man , i saw raju many times going in your house. Then I asked raju once why he was going so many times to your house, and raju told me not to tell you about it and that new aunty is your mom." I was smoking and listening to him. My dick was a little hard with all the drinks and the talk we were having about my mom. Then he continued " i said i dont believe him, you are just making things up because that aunty is friendly. Now this is the proof he gave me. The nighty he brought out was the one she was wearing right." I said yes. He continued, " i called raju when i went downstairs to get beer and told him i saw him going in to your house, and to prove what he was saying is true i told him to bring her the clothes she was wearing outside and put them in the bucket." I suddenly asked " did you tell him i am also there?" . He said no. I left a sigh of relief.

After all this talk we were drinking one more beer, we saw raju come out again . He came out , just looked around here and there and went back again. It was afternoon time and no one was there on the streets. And if there were anyone, we as in our family was new here and we didnt know anyone. So no one would be visiting our house. So my mom and raju can enjoy as much as they want without any difficulties, why is raju coming out to check so manytimes. This is what i was thinking looking at raju coming out to check. I didn't know why i was thinking like that. I brushed my thoughts away since i was getting excited by these thoughts. It felt like i was telling raju why are you worried, no one will disturb you just go and enjoy. May be sagar noticed the bulge in my pants. I don't know but he asked me " so, how do you feel about it, why are you quite". I just looked at him and i didn't know what to say. How could i say this thing is making me hard and i might be enjoying this a little. I stayed quite. He said " you like it right". I just looked at him and said " i dont want to talk about it. But please dont tell raju that i know" . He asked me again" you liked when raju told you stories right". I just put my head down. He said " dont worry i wont tell raju . But be carefull he knows you smoke and drink, if you confront or scold him , he might tell it to YOUR MOM". I dont know if he said it like that or it was me but when he said "your mom" it felt very wierd. But this part scared me a little. We were smoking our last cigarette, and we saw raju coming out of the house. Behind him came my mom, she was wearing a different nighty. They bid good byes and my mom started washing clothes, and raju left. After a little while i went home. Until now i was watching from afar all the things , now i was entering my house, into reality.

I walked into the house without speaking anything, my mom was washing clothes. She looked at me going in and said food is in the kitchen take and eat. I canged my clothes and started eating. Since i was drunk, i was scilent so that my mom doesn't find out i am drunk. As i was eating, again i started thinking about my mom and raju. I was wondering what they did. I was imagining where they would have done. A chill ran through my spine with all these thoughts.

My mom pushpalatha is a very religious women. Back when we were in village also my mom would wake up at 5 in the morning. She used to take bath then make breakfast do her pooja . That was the routine. My mom didn't speak to lot of people , but if she likes someone is a very talkative person. She is a little on the heavier side. She is chubby. A very sweet housewife with long hair. I had never seen her behave unaproprietly . But this which is happening was all new to me. It was difficult to believe but it was what i saw. I finished eating my food. I was lying on my bed , slowly i mastrubated thinking of all the things that happened today. I felt really good. All these new things happening made me very excited. I became very curious. I decided against telling my dad anything. I didnt want to watch my house to break. My dad is hard working man , he is disiplined , provides to his family. I didnt want to hurt him. And the other reason i didnt want to tell my dad about it was because i liked what was going on. I wanted to see more of it. I was very curious about knowing everything , watching them, when they meet, what they talk. Imagining everything was very exciting. With all these thoughts in my head i slept. Evening i studied a little. The alcohol had worn out of me. Late at night we were all eating food. While eating my mom mentioned, raju got those pakoras we were eating from his restaurant. He came in the evening, when i was alseep. Hearing my mom telling about him gotbme a little excited. Instead of feeling bad he came to makeout with my mom i was feeling bad that i missed it when he came and couldnt watch. My dad and mom went to sleep after dinner, i just came out for a walk. I felt like smoking so i just walking and saw sagar also taking a walk. I met him and he also felt like smoking thats why he came out. We both went and bought ciggette. As we were smoking, i was thinking how to know more about my mom and raju. The only person i can speak to about this was sagar. As i was thinking this sagar spoke " hey man you can talk to me about anything" . I felt he read my mind. I told him " i dont know how to take it all in, it all too much". He smiled and said " but i think you enjoy it right". I just put my head down in shame. He continued " you liked it right when raju was telling all the stories. Now you imagine your mom in all those stories. " I admitted. He asked me " if raju tells you more stories would you like to listen or would you get up and leave?. Remember if you leave then he'll get doubt that you know something. If he gets the doubt and may be your mom gets doubt about you knowing something it might all stop. Do you want it stopped". I was in trance listening to all this and i shame i dont know i admitted to him that i didnt want it to stop. As we were talking i again requested sagar to not inform raju that i know anything. As it will be very embarrassing. While walking back home sagar told " since you dont know how to take all the things happening in, I'll give you something that will make it eaiser." I asked him what it was. He just told me to follow him, we stepped into a narrow path , at the end there was a bench. It was an undeveloped layout. No one was around, and he took out a cigarette like thing. I later found out it was weed. He said if i smoke this itll be eaiser for me to take in. I was scared at first but i just took it and smoked. I took a couple of drags and sat down on the bench. Sagar was smoking when he got a call and he said he was in the layout and cut the call. I asked him who it was. He said you'll find out. In 2 mins raju came there. He saw me. Hey greeted me and sagar. He took the weed from sagar and started smoking. Rajy then looks at me and says, " your mom thinks you are too innocent, but man look at you here smoking ". I didnt say anything. I was scared now , one more thing he could say to my mom about me. For which i could be thrown out of the house. Looking at me scared, sagar explained raju that this was my first time and dont tell his mother anything. I could see a wierd smile on both theor faces when my mom was mentioned. As if to tease me sagar asked raju how come he is here. Didnt he go to bang that new aunty. Raju didnt say anything, he just nodded no and smoked and left. After smoking that the whole world was rotating i went home , i could not even sleep, but couldnt even open my eyes, it took me to some wierd trance i could make out my dad waking up , it was 5 in the morning already i thought i hadnt slept. As usual my dad woke me up at 6 in the morning. My dad went to office and my mom went walking. I was just holding my book and thinking about how in some time raju will come to my house. I was wierdly excited . As i heard my mom opening the door, i just acted like i am asleep. I had wantedly left the door slightly open so that i can see what is happening outside. My mom came home, opened my door, saw me asleep and slowly closed the door and silently bolted the door outside. Then i could hear my moms bangles sounds , it seemed like he is a very rough kisser. The kissing sounds were echoing around the whole house. I could just hear these sounds for 20-25 mins and then i heard raju leave. I slept again and my door slowly opened and my mom woke me up.
[+] 3 users Like Ravi@patel's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the post... How raju and mom indulge in this affair...please explain in upcoming parts.
Like a son we also look forward to hear that.
Like Reply
Next pls...
Like Reply
Daily visiting your thread atleast 10 times...
Update pls...
Like Reply
Pls continue on next parts.

yourock
Like Reply
Real story has not started, plz update
Like Reply
Update pls.
Like Reply