Adultery Indian crossdressing husband
Hello all readers. I am an Indian husband who likes to crossdress in women's clothes. Crossdressing gives me immense pleasure and I feel horny in women's clothes. I would like to mention that I am not a gay or TG. I am a normal person who just likes to wear sarees, Kurtis and other feminine clothes. This is the first time that I am exposing myself as a crossdresser to anybody ever(except a few people with whom I crossdressed). I am posting a pic of myself wearing my wife's nighty. Please comment how I look and cheer me up if you would like to hear about my crossdresing stories and to see more pics of me.
[+] 2 users Like cdwithwife's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
https://ibb.co/KyZyh4p
[+] 1 user Likes cdwithwife's post
Like Reply
Not to everyone's liking. But definitely only few could appreciate this including myself. Keep up the spirit.
Love to witness my Heart sex
[+] 1 user Likes luvpain's post
Like Reply
Aaj Maine ye dress pehni Hui hai..

https://ibb.co/mBd8S3Q
Like Reply
"Cross dressing !" It is a new type of fantasy ! Good ! I am eager to read the updates !
Like Reply
Waiting for story
Like Reply
Here comes the first update. To brief about myself, I am well established salaried professional working in an MNC. Let me clarify once again that I am not gay or TG or bisexual. I am a normal guy who likes to wear women clothes and I get aroused by that. I am happily married person, having healthy sexual relationship with my wife and moreover, my wife has also accepted that I like to get dressed as woman. Yes such men exists who like crossdressing and such wives also exists who encourage practicing it at home. So please don't send personal messages asking whether I am top or bottom. I am here just to share my real life incidents with you people.

Coming back to my introduction, now I am in my mid thirties and still like wearing women's outfits whenever I get a chance. But it all started when I was a child when I was in 6th or 7th standard. I was a youngest child in house with one sister who is 2 years older to me. In school days, after returning home from school at around 1 pm I used to be alone at home until everybody else returned in the evening. I had lot of time to kill in these 5 to 6 hours. I used to watch TV most of the time. But slowly as I started to have puberty like every normal child, I used to have arousal watching kissing scenes or bed scenes on TV. The most famous erotic contents of those old times were movies like ashiq banaya aapne, murder and prerna bajajs intimate scenes with Rahul Bajaj.

By that time I dint have a clue about masturbation or sexual intercourse. The content on TV was never detailed enought so that I could understand all that. But I used to like the feeling of getting hardon. I used to wait for hours and days to be able to see such scenes on TV but that used to be a long long wait. So I started remembering and visualising these scenes in my mind to get a hardon.

On one such afternoon when I was browsing the TV channels I noticed that the cable operator has put the Ashiq banaya aapne song in a loop on the local channel. This day was a like a dream come true. After watching the same song for more than 6 to 7 times I started noticing minute details in it. The kissing was obviously the point of attraction but the way imran holds tanushree, the way she is dressed, the way she walks, Especially the red colored top that tanushree wore and the same color brasier which was visible on her shoulders felt erotic to me.

Then I started having thoughts like why don't boys or men don't wear such clothes. Even though men don't have boobs(I wish they had at least 2), but sexy looking dresses like skirt and top or kurti or saree would look great on men too. Having such thoughts ignited the spark in me and became the turning point.

As I thought about it more I imagined myself wearing a skirt blouse like the one wore by tansuhree. The white color skirt having floral design and red color top. I liked the feeling of wearing such outfit myself and then I went straight to our wardrobe and started looking into my sister's clothes. She had many frocks, skirts, school dress, kurtis, panties, etc.

She had just started having small boobs so there was her bra as well. First I just touched it and that gave me a feeling I can't describe here. I took one bra in my hands and started observing it and got curious about its shape. By then I just knew that girls have boobs but I had no clue how boobs look like. But when I had this thought in my mind that the boobs are actually hold up by these bras, my cock jumped and I felt pleased.

Soon I realised that no one is stopping me from trying these myself. Immediately I got naked and wore the bra. Offcourse I couldn't hook it so I just wore it halfway and left it unhooked lying it loose on my shoulders. It was all together a different feeling I discovered. I looked at myself in the mirror and started observing how I was looking.

After this I was getting more and more curious about what may happen next and the desire to do something that I had never done before was unending. So I picked up a panty and started having a look at it. I noticed that unlike underwear, panties don't have front pocket. I wore them and I got pleased again. Here I was having the first crossdressimg session of my life at age of 13 or 14. It was very different and unique feeling.

I was still stuck with the entire business of hooking the bra. So I just left it that way and wore a frock. Again looking at myself in the mirror gave me next level feeling of being dressed like a girl. Although the dressing was not perfect but I was definitely liking it. I spent the afternoon wearing it and changed to my regular clothes well in advance before anyone would arrive.

To be continued with the entry of a new character
in the next update...
Like Reply
Guys please share your feedback.. I need to spare time from my busy schedule to make posts and if you guys don't like it then it's not worth it. I don't want fake likes but at least a few of you could reply whether you liked or not.
https://ibb.co/3S3B4xd
Well I am wearing this sexy satin silk top today..
Like Reply
You can proceed further but i think
without humiliation and disrespect any one but it's very difficult for you here's almost most readers like humiliation gaali galoch and many more things so you can as you will
[+] 1 user Likes Paul5's post
Like Reply
Though it is rare when people write stories based on such Themes like "Crossdreessing" etc. I am sure there will be a good welcome response for this, because it is unique !
cdwithwife Wrote:So I picked up a panty and started having a look at it. I noticed that unlike underwear, panties don't have front pocket. I wore them and I got pleased again. Here I was having the first crossdressimg session of my life At the age of 13 or 14. It was very different and unique feeling.
Me too had similar feelngs when I was at that age. I was studying in class 10th std in the Boys only school staying in the hostel. My skin tone and other appearance including chest used to be somewhat girlish. Claasmates used to make fun of me calling me as a Girl. Though I used to object to that showing my unhappiness, secretly I used to likee that. However I will not recveal that. My name is Radhakrishnan. But the nickname given to me by the classmates was Radhika.

It used to be a strange and wonderful feeling when the boys secretly admire my appearance and put their hands on my body assuming that I was a girl. 

cdwithwife Wrote:To be continued with the entry of a new character in the next update...

I welcome the author to post more similar experiences.
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 12:28 AM)cdwithwife Wrote: To be continued with the entry of a new character
in the next update...

Updates???
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
I will try to update in 2 to 3 days..
Like Reply
Days passed by and it became my routine to try out different women clothes. Along with that I also went ahead with grooming my face with lipstick and some makeup. I used to put light shade of lipstick. It gave me different feeling and I used to feel that I am an actual girl. Sometimes I used to wear earings and bangles also. My mom had some clip-on earings that were really handy and easy to wear. In fact that was my only option. It was almost a great transformation with whatever limited resources I had at that time.
I also thought of removing body hair. One day I used my dad's razor to shave a small portion of my left thigh. but I had to leave this thought alone because of getting noticed and interrogated.
While I struggled with putting on the bra for many days, I came up with a trick to wear it. This trick I use till day. What I do is, instead of wearing the bra on shoulders and then hooking up at the back, I hook it up at the front at my boobs, and then slide the hooks all the way to my back and then put my arms in the straps one by one. This made my life a lot easier.
To look even better I used to insert my hankies as bra cups. That gave a me perfect figure look.

In a summer vacation after I passed 9th standard, one my of cousins had visited us for a couple of weeks. He was special because Since childhood he always behaved like a girl or third gender. He used to walk like a girl. All his gestures like a girl. And he used to like girlish talks as well. We all always used to tease him a lot asking him why do you walk like a girl and why your gestures are like a girl. He just used to ignore and never thought of improving.
So when this half boy half girl was with me during my vacations, I had an idea in my mind. After thinking about it a lot about how he would respond to my idea, finally I dared to share it with him on the 3rd day. In the noon time after our maid had left, I asked him a direct question 'would you like to try out some of the akshata's clothes?'. First he thought of something for a second or two. He might be afraid whether it's a trap of something. But I saw that he had a spark in his eyes when I said that. and I dared further. I shared with him that I do try them sometimes when no one is around. And I said I would also do it myself along with him. After hearing this he was all in for it and there was a broad smile on his face. May be it was a dream come true for him..

To be continued...
Like Reply
(10-05-2023, 11:44 PM)cdwithwife Wrote: But I saw that he had a spark in his eyes when I said that. and I dared further. I shared with him that I do try them sometimes when no one is around. And I said I would also do it myself along  with him. After hearing this he was all in for it and there was a broad smile on his face. May be it was a dream come true for him..

Good that one more like minded person has also joined ! Great

Please continue the updates
Like Reply
New zonar
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply