Adultery SOME PAST INCIDENTS
hello myself rony vajpayee,i am from varanasi.my dad was in army who died in 2012 due to heart attack.This incidents mentions lil adventures of my mom priya vajpayee we are from luckknow of coming to my mom she is 5.6ft tall and quite fair in complexion,she is quite busty and i heard some lewd comments on her.coming back to this incident,was around 18 at that time and had taken admission in reputed college in hyderabad.she came me to drop me and invited my seniors taufiq and omar for dinner.while she wore white saree and blouse,the material was very thin and her bra straps were very clearly visible.Suddenly she went inside and began changing her dress,and all of sudden the power went off.we were busy chatting with my seniors,and my mom had forgotten to close the door,taufiq suddenly went inside and he stumbled upon mom,and shamelessly light again came up and what i saw was really astonishing,she was wearing only towel and taufiq was just pressing her boobs,she went off quickly nude as her towel fell off and we could see her jiggling ass and big boobs...
[+] 2 users Like Cuck2001's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Next please
Like Reply
Good narration ! True incidents commands a premium respect here than any imaginations or fictions ! That way this series, I am sure, will receive a good amount response !
Like Reply
My dad died when mom was around 35 years of age. Few days she was wearing almost white dress(sat in saree) and blouse. But even I was very shocked, one incident what I noticed was that she became lil carefree as she didn't have to obey some dressing ettiquettes. She would roam only with blouse and petticoat mostly around even in front of her servant. They would pass lewd comments and would constant stare at her fully covered breasts and bra outline.
Like Reply
(28-07-2023, 08:31 AM)Cuck2001 Wrote: My dad died when mom was around 35 years of age. Few days she was wearing almost white dress(sat in saree) and blouse. But even I was very shocked, one incident what I noticed was that she became lil carefree as she didn't have to obey some dressing ettiquettes. She would roam only with blouse and petticoat mostly around even in front of her servant. They would pass lewd comments and would constant stare at her fully covered breasts and bra outline.

Ahh , 

Dad- dead, Mom Alone
Nice............................
Like Reply
Superb
Like Reply
Early update is appreciated
Like Reply