Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting Goa Ideas
My wife and I are planning for a Goa trip after mid / end June. 
1. Looking for ideas to meet other like-minded couples there.. 
2. Any erotic massage place where she can try massage with Male / Female massager? 
3. Any clubs to plan for adventure? 
If any of our group members plan during that time please msg.
[+] 1 user Likes TessDan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(26-04-2023, 07:09 PM)TessDan Wrote: My wife and I are planning for a Goa trip after mid / end June. 
1. Looking for ideas to meet other like-minded couples there.. 
2. Any erotic massage place where she can try massage with Male / Female massager? 
3. Any clubs to plan for adventure? 
If any of our group members plan during that time please msg.

hi me and my my wife also planing for goa trip if you are open minded we can share some kinky stuff!!!
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 10:37 PM)cuck_hubby_69 Wrote: hi me and my my wife also planing for goa trip if you are open minded we can share some kinky stuff!!!

Good to hear that. When are you planning for Goa? would the last week of June work for you?
Any couples for Goa trip??
Like Reply
(27-05-2023, 03:04 PM)TessDan Wrote: Good to hear that. When are you planning for Goa? would the last week of June work for you?
Any couples for Goa trip??

hii we are going 23d  if u wish we can meet staying in bloom hotel 5 days..
Like Reply
Really sorry bro. Program got changed due to an exigency. BTW, are you based in Blore?
Like Reply
(26-06-2023, 11:51 AM)TessDan Wrote: Really sorry bro. Program got changed due to an exigency. BTW, are you based in Blore?

yes bro r u from u can dm me if u interested we can plan something else
Like Reply
Are you guys plann8ng for a goa trip anytime soon
Like Reply