Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
Story :- Dark Division - Dani

Written by bdbeauty
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Dark Division - Dani Ch. 01

"Look, we don't do that. We're in charge of the bunker now, so we do research and house people and things. That's what we signed up for. So, maybe send someone else on this one." Vince was pissed. His partner Nick and he were on a rest mission for at least the next two years and they had earned it. They were embedded in New Orleans for two years before they moved in here. That was the deal you were embedded and traveled between three or four states for two years, and then you got a two year rest assignment. It even worked out so the Midwest bunker was open, which was the slowest spot. Now, Oz was asking them to go help out a team nearby. They had barely moved in two months ago, this was crap.

"I would if I could, but like it or not it's only 3 hours from the bunker and the team there needs help. I mean they are sitting on a demon nest that we haven't seen in I don't know how long." Oz was adamant that they go.

"Are they really that screwed? I mean why can't they handle this one? Are we sending unqualified agents now?" The Dark Division had a pretty rigorous training program, but occasionally they would see a new agent come in that was picked up along the way and willing to do this dirty line of work. The pickings got slim on recruits if they lost a few to the inevitable in their line of work. Vince hadn't heard of a new recruit though.

"It's one of my best agents, Dani, and yes she is with a rookie. He was a straggler that had potential in her opinion. Regardless, they need help, and trust me Dani is not one to send up a flare if she doesn't have to. You and she are a lot alike, to be honest, so you probably won't hate her when you meet. Now, stop arguing with me and go. Hopefully you can be there before they execute their plan tonight. I'll text you the name of the bar, and you can just meet them there."

"Fine, but you owe me one Oz, so no questions when I submit the budget request."

"Great, now get your shit together and go."

Vince walked into the bar where they were supposed to meet this agent Dani. All they knew from Oz's text was that there was a witch and demon issue going on. Dani and her rookie partner had been in town a few days, but now they were apparently getting overwhelmed. The bar seemed to be the popular spot for this town, and sure enough when they called Oz he said the two agents were caught inside based on the intel he received and they needed some major help. They had gone undercover and interrupted some sort of love fest between creatures and it wasn't going to end well.

They walked inside Harvey's or whatever the cheesy bar name was and Vince surveyed the room. There were a few people playing pool, another handful at some tables on the other side and then maybe 4 people at the bar itself. Nick was right behind him as they both walked up to the bartender, intending to get a beer and see how things shook out.

"Vince? Oh my God, you came...I missed you so much baby." A strange woman's voice made him turn around from the bar, where he had perched on a seat. A gorgeous brunette with crazy blue eyes wrapped her arms around his neck shimmying her way in between his legs. From this spot, she was eye level. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he couldn't complain too much as she pressed her body against his. She had a nice figure and her heat made him want to get to know her.

"Darlin' I don't..." He tried to pull back a little and look at her.

"Oh quiet baby." She put her finger to his lips and leaned her mouth to his ear. "Listen, I'm agent Neil and I know you are Vince Vana. This bar is teeming with assholes. My partner and I have been watched all night. Hang on I'm going to kiss you and kiss me back okay." She whispered all of this into his ear and he was completely caught up by how much she knew and by how much she was turning him on.

When she leaned back and smiled, he seized onto her lips and they shared a passionate kiss that made his dick stir. It was enough to make him want to know her more, but his instincts had been triggered and now he was waiting for the next step as he tensed beneath her fingers. She leaned to the side of his neck and placed a few kisses as her hands guided his ass onto the edge of a barstool. The rest of the bar started to lose interest as she appeared to just be nuzzling a lover she was meeting.

"I have a gun in a holster on the inside of my right thigh. It has witch killing bullets in it. There's no way I can shimmy my skirt up and kill anyone before they notice. Can you reach it? There are five witches in here at the tables behind me. Hang on." The brunette pulled back giving him a smile and running a hand up his cheek before leaning into him once more and kissing the soft skin of his pulse point. It tickled through his two-day old dark auburn stubble sending shivers through him.

"There are also six demons at the pool table; do you have something on you to take care of them?" She asked him quietly. She pulled back running her hands down his chest. He understood completely now, she was trying to sell the scene so no one paid attention.

"Baby I missed you too, and I have something for you in my back pocket. But first, this is my friend who's here to watch my back." She turned to look at Nick who had picked up on the ruse and now had his jaw tense as he let his hand fall to where he had his blade. Vince could tell Nick was ready to go as soon as he got the signal.

"What if I go fishing for my present?" She smiled sweetly at him letting her hands roam around his waist and find the blade tucked into his belt under his coat. "On three?" She asked him quietly, and he slowly ran a hand up through the slit of her skirt as she leaned in, snaking it under the fabric. His fingers danced on the warm skin of her thigh making his breath catch in his throat as he made his way over to her holster unsnapping it. She pulled back looking into his eyes and he was temporarily mesmerized. "One...two...three."

In a flash he had pulled the gun out of the holster and she dropped down to the floor as he fired at the witches behind her. Nick jumped up seizing his blade and the brunette rolled over on the floor with the blade from his back in her hand before she sprang up and ran to the pool table. Nick followed her and Vince walked over making sure the witches were done. When he turned, Nick and the mysterious woman as well as a sturdy looking blonde man were fighting with the remainder of the patrons. The bartender was the only one there not involved and he was plastered back against the bottles in surprise.
Like Reply
The fight was over in a few minutes leaving all four agents breathing heavy and disheveled.

"Thanks for playing along. I heard you were smart." The brunette walked over handing him back the blade.

"No problem...so you know I'm Vince who are you?" Vince put her gun back into her hand and watched intently as she lifted her skirt to replace it in the holster and resnap it.

"I'm Dani. And, fuck, I'm glad Oz sent you and your partner. This shit was getting a little crazy. Oh and this pretty awesome blondie over here is Stan...he's new, but I'm teaching him the ropes." She dusted herself off somewhat.

"Ah, well this dark haired beauty is my partner, Nick. We're assigned to the Midwest bunker right now. Good to meet you both." Vince smiled letting his own green eyes show the interest he had in this woman.

"Holy shit! What the fuck did you guys do?" The bartender looked terrified.

"Honey, you don't really want to know. I tell you what, this town's about to go to hell in a hand basket. So, you should probably pack your shit and get out of dodge. Just don't look back and I'm sure you can find a shitty bartending job somewhere else. We're with the CIA, so don't make us detain you off the books. Understand?" Dani was looking right at him and Vince was thoroughly impressed by how easily she handled the situation.

"Yes...yes ma'am." The bartender turned and grabbed a book bag from under the bar running out the back of the room.

"So, Stan and I are in a hotel room up the street. Do you want to head over there and we can give you guys the update. Maybe we can find a way to finish this shit off soon." Dani spoke as she strode confidently towards a chair and grabbed a black leather jacket off of it.

"Yea, sounds like a plan. Do you have a car here?" Nick was quick to chime in as he watched his partner stare at her, eyes full of lust. He could never get over how much Vince thought with his dick.

"Unfortunately, no, but Stan does. It's out front." They walked out to Stan's waiting Chevy Blazer. It was maroon and a piece of shit, but all they had right now.

"Well we're over here, so we can meet you there." Nick was still the only one talking.

"Wait, are you in the GTO? Is it yours or government issue?" Dani's eyes lit up as she strode over the paved parking lot the few spots to look at the gorgeous classic in the parking lot lights.

"It's mine actually." Vince finally recovered. Leave it to talk of his car to rouse him from the stupor.

Dani's fingers danced over the rear fender before she bent to look at the back of the car. She continued to trail her touch along the sides before reaching the front and stopping.

"Jesus, this is a '69 right?" Her words were breathy as she marveled at the car.

"Yep." Vince walked over arms crossed, pride in his voice.

"My god, she's beautiful. How long have you had her?"

"My dad bought her new and gave her to me years ago, since then she's been mine."

"Hey I'm Nick, by the way." The younger agent held his hand out to the guy standing next to him as they both watched the scene unfold before them.

"Oh, I'm Stan. Sorry about this, but Dani has a thing about classic cars. With any luck she won't start humping it." He rolled his eyes walking back a pace as he waited.

"Yea, Vince's the same way. So, you're Dani's partner?" Nick asked trying to make small talk.

"Holy shit, and the full black leather interior. Is that the original wheel too? Jesus, she is just begging to be started. Ooh honey, if you were a real woman you'd get fucked every night with a trunk like that." Dani let the words trail out and Vince's mouth almost hit the floor.

"There it is. God, that's embarrassing. Oh, I guess we're partners. I'm pretty new she's training me. But we've been traveling together for about 6 months now since I got out of the academy." Stan refocused on the conversation.

"It is the original wheel. Hey I tell you what, why don't you ride with me over to the hotel and you can give her a listen. You don't mind going with uh...what's your name?" Vince turned to Nick asking silently for help. He was already angling to fuck this woman and Nick couldn't believe it. Vince had no barriers when it came to women, even fellow agents.

"Name's Stan, nice to meet you Vince."

"Yea, you too." Vince didn't even look up as he eyed Dani still investigating the silver classic he called his own.

"Sure thing, you guys enjoy the car and we'll meet you there." Nick waived and followed Stan back to the Blazer.

Like Reply
"That's hilarious; she might actually like cars as much as Vince, although he hasn't used the same words." Nick was making casual talk with Stan on the ride across town.

"She loves them. Hers is in the shop right now, so I picked mine up. It's shit, I know, but it's not too bad on comfort; plus, if you have to crash in it the seat folds down. So, we've been doing alright."

"Well I guess that means Vince doesn't have much chance. I hope her hitting on him in the bar didn't disrupt anything."

"Oh, do you mean with me? Oh no, Dani and I aren't together like that. I mean that would be weird. We're just really close friends at this point, almost like family. Considering we both have no family left, I guess it makes sense."

"Well, Vince will be happy to hear that you two aren't together. I'm guessing by now he's already counting the hours until he gets in her pants." Nick chuckled a little.

"Well, fat chance of that. She's more likely to fuck the car than him."

"Why do you say that?"

"Oh, Dani's a lesbian. She totally bats for the other team. Cars and women, that's her world."

"You're kidding. Oh, that's awesome. She might as well be Vince's twin. Hey, do me a favor; don't tell him for a bit, it'll be hilarious when he finally figures it out."

"Seriously? I don't know, I guess I see it as obvious now, but you know. Anyways, I'm really glad you guys came to town this has been crazy and we definitely need the help. I can't give Dani the backup she needs."

"Oh my god, listen to that engine rumble. She is one sexy little bitch Vince." Dani was listening intently before she took stock of the car around her as they made their way down the road.

"I work on her myself. She's been through a lot, but always survives." Vince beamed with pride as he watched this sexy woman run her hands over his car. His jeans grew a little tighter as her bottom lip pulled between her teeth and she let her hands glide over the leather.

"Wow, what I wouldn't give to fuck on this leather. I bet you have tons of times."

"I may have had a few escapades. It does feel nice on the skin."

"Oh shit, sorry, turn here." She gestured out of the window to the right where the red Blazer was already parked.

Vince followed her directions. Once parked, they made their way into the hotel room together.

"So, was it a good ride my dear?" Stan asked her smiling as she entered the room. Nick smiled wondering how daring his partner had already been.

"Oh it was amazing Stan. It has nice original leather and she purrs so sweet. I miss my car so much." Dani was glowing. It made Nick realize that Vince hadn't gone far enough to get shut down just yet. "Ugh, I have to get out of this dress before we chat if you guys don't mind."

"I like you in the dress, but get comfortable." Vince smiled as he leaned to stare at her ass when she went to grab clothes out of her bag. He quickly righted himself when she stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

The men all busied themselves getting comfortable and Stan started to show them what he had pulled up on his laptop. A few minutes later and the bathroom door opened and Dani walked out. Stan looked up for a second before going back to what he was doing. Nick and Vince, on the other hand, lingered a few more minutes.

Dani walked out of the bathroom in low sitting grey yoga pants tied in the front. They swept along the floor as she walked in barefoot. They may have only gotten a quick look at her pants, but the tight white men's tank top across her chest was what really made them stop. She had no bra underneath, which was normal for her when she relaxed. Nick stared a few moments too long, but ultimately looked away. Vince on the other hand was transfixed. He scanned over and over how the lines of the fabric moved up with the swell of her breasts and how her nipples were hard underneath them, making a perfect outline.

"What's up? How much has Stan told you guys so far?" Dani barely noticed Vince staring before she turned around hanging up the dress in the closet by the door. When she came back, she leaned into the huddle right next to Vince bringing her chest into easy view for him.

"He was explaining the pattern of possessions and how the witches had been a new thing." Nick tried to bring the conversation in.

"Yes, and Stan, show them the map. See, here," Dani leaned pointing at a spot on the center surrounded by blue and green dots, "this is where I think they all link up. I can't figure out why this town was suddenly a hot spot and I don't even know if the witches and demons are connected or if something is bringing them here independently."

"That is weird. I haven't ever seen them work together. I think it's usually just one or the other. So, what else have you guys discovered?" Nick was in work mode now, and as much as Vince was trying to get his head out of the space, his eyes were still fixed on Dani's tits.
Like Reply
"That's about where we were. Last night, we were at the diner and spotted one demon. Stan followed him and he went over to some nightclub and sure enough there were two more there and one witch. We dispatched them pretty quickly. Then, today, we were at the same diner and saw another group. That's when I called Oz and told him things were a little nuts. I mean I try to play things safe when the odds get a little crazy, especially because Stan's pretty new to this stuff."

"So, tonight, why were you in the bar, uh dressed like that?" Vince had stepped back finally righting himself from the thoughts.

"Oh, well, we had a theory that the bar was the original source, so I thought I would go in looking desirable and get hit on, hopefully by one of them and get some answers. Once we were there though, they just kept piling in. That's when I texted Oz with a 911 and told him to send you guys to the bar. Thank god too, that was nuts."

"You handled your own though, pretty well." Vince traced his tongue on his top lip, clearly flirting with her.

"Thanks, I'm just glad you are as smart as I've heard. You boys really helped us out. We do have to figure out what the hell is going on though." Dani was oblivious to the flirtation.

"Alright, well, I'm going to see if we can get a room here and we'll get on it first thing." Nick chimed in heading for the door.

"Crap, the office closes at 11. You guys can crash here though, we have a pull out and Stan and I can bunk together." Dani was ever helpful.

"If that's okay, I'm down with it. I'll grab our bags." Nick smiled; still entertained by the ruse of Vince not knowing he had no chance with Dani.

"I'm going to shower first."

"Damnit Stan you always take the hot water, better make it quick because I have to wash my hair tonight." Dani stuck her tongue out before plopping down on the bed.

"So, you and Stan bunk together a lot?" Vince ventured out trying to assess the situation.

"Only when we have to, but you know that's more often than we'd like."

"You're not together then?"

"Stan and I, oh no way, we're just friends and partners. Well, more like family to be exact." She smiled. Dani loved Stan and her time teaching him had been great for her. It was always nice to have a traveling companion and Stan was like the brother she never had. Plus, her last partner had given up on the job, too burnt out to continue. So, Stan brought a freshness that enlivened her. He really enjoyed the thought of helping others.

Nick came back in with the bags before Vince could make a further effort. He, of course, knew that Dani and Stan weren't an item, and that Vince had his charming smile plastered all over his face. He wondered just how long this would last.

When Stan came out of the shower, Dani popped up heading into the bathroom. Stan plopped himself down on the bed, laptop in hand. He was a lot like Nick and figured more answers had to be online somewhere.

'When I read the letter you wrote, it made me mad, mad, mad.'

A loud voice came out of the bathroom singing. Stan rolled his eyes. Dani always sang in the shower, it was just a matter of what song.

'When I read the words that it told me, it made me sad, sad, sad.'

"Is that Zepplin?" Nick asked looking at Vince.

"Of course it is." Vince looked at him not sure why Nick wouldn't already know the answer to that question.

'But I still love you so, I can't let you go.'

"Oh, yea, Dani sings in the shower. Zepplin is one of her favorites, just wait until the rest; it gets louder and more obnoxious.

The words continued to filter out until they heard the water shut off. They stopped abruptly then, although Vince's love struck look only grew more and more clear. Nick couldn't help but smile as he gathered his stuff together to take his own shower.
Like Reply
The bathroom door opened, and Dani emerged. She had on the same clothes from before, but her hair was now wet and dangling around her face in long strands. She made her way over to her bag and grabbed a hairbrush. Vince watched her every movement as she brushed the wet locks along her tank top. The water making it wet as she went. It was right across one of her nipples and he just paused, a blank expression on his face, as she shifted flinging it backwards and allowing him a complete view of her front.

"Well, if you don't mind, I am exhausted. I'm crashing out." Dani did the unthinkable then and dropped her pants to the floor. She had on black boy shorts underneath and she climbed under the covers next to Stan, who still sat on his computer. She settled herself in on her side.

Vince was speechless and couldn't look away. What he just saw was going to be material for his alone time for years to come. Those boy shorts didn't cover much and the moment her hands had gone to drop her pants his dick stiffened completely. He was still staring long past when she had laid down and gotten comfortable.

"You need anything before I crash out too Vince?" Stan asked him not missing the way he was staring in Dani's direction.

"Um, no. Oh there's Nick, I'm just gonna hit the shower quickly and crash too." Vince scurried up grabbing his duffle bag and holding it in front of his crotch trying to hide the tent in his jeans from watching what he just had.

"Everybody crashing out?" Nick asked.

"Yep, goodnight man." Stan got up putting his computer down and dropping his sweatpants. He was still wearing boxers and a t-shirt, which was normal for him even when Dani and he crashed together.

Vince was in the shower by then stroking his cock with his eyes closed. He was just picturing Dani coming over to where he slept and sliding in. She would whisper into his ear that she had wanted him since they met. How his hand on her thigh earlier made her want to tease him.

His hand got faster at the thought of rolling her on her back and peeling up her tank top to reveal those perfect tits for him to bury his face in. He wanted nothing more than to devour her nipples before sliding her panties down. His own precum was a pitiful substitution on his fingers for how wet he imagined she would be by the time he was able to run his fingers through her soft pussy.

He barely even reached the thought of plunging himself into her depths before he was biting his lip and cumming on the shower wall in front of him. His body shuddered, and all he could do was think of how to approach her and how they could find themselves alone.

He snuck out to the room, seeing Nick already curled on the pull out sofa, he turned off the last lamp by the open bed and slid in under the covers. Once there, he waited a while to fall asleep listening intently for any sign that Dani would wake up and come over. After half an hour of hoping, he finally succumbed to sleep. His dreams playing out his fantasies all night had him rock hard in the morning. He woke to hear Nick and Stan talking quietly.

"Hey Vince, we're going to the diner. Want to come, or wait and we'll bring back breakfast in like an hour or so? Dani said she wanted to crash longer." Nick half-whispered his words.

"I'll stay here too." Vince said and then crashed his head back into the pillow. He had opted to only sleep in his boxers the night before and now he laid there staring at Dani's back curled up in the other bed.

"Your partner has it bad for her already huh?" Stan asked Nick smiling.

"Yea, well, anything pretty on two legs and he thinks with little Vince. I mean Dani is hot, though."

"I know. You kind of get over it after a while. At the end of the day, she's just another guy to me. I mean she acts like one a lot more than me sometimes."

"Really? Cause last night, I mean no bra?" Nick questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Oh you're lucky. The first time I crashed with her she stripped down to her boy shorts and hopped into bed. It took me some convincing to explain that while it was more comfortable without, I thought we should both sleep with shirts on."

"That's crazy. So, then you worked her up to pants?"

"Never. She took those off before she crashed out last night. Vince's jaw almost hit the floor. You have to realize, Dani was on her own for a long time. She doesn't even notice some of those things. If she's with another woman, it's only for sex, and not for long. She was raised by her dad, and he treated her like one of the boys. So, social grace isn't high on her priority list."

"I'm glad she has you now, it's not good to be on your own in this line of work." Nick looked at him suddenly feeling for the gorgeous woman back in the room. "Vince must be going crazy by now trying to figure out why she's not interested."

"I don't blame him, lord knows I tried. We even kissed once because I asked her, but there was nothing there. I will say Dani is a great wingman. The hot chicks just flock to her."

Like Reply
Back in the room, Vince was struggling with his morning wood and how he should resolve it. Part of him wanted to just head into the bathroom and not chance anything right now. He liked women to come to him after all. The other part of him was dying to crawl into bed behind Dani and press himself against her.

On the other side of the room, Dani kicked the covers down revealing that her tank top had ridden up a few inches showing more of her tanned skin. She made a soft sound in her sleep and Vince snapped, letting the less rational part of him take over.

He stood up walking quietly across the room before laying himself in the bed behind her sleeping form. He slid himself up against her letting the heat and softness of Dani's body ease his erection some as he pressed against her. His hand snaked over her side enjoying the feel of her skin against his rough fingers.

Leaning down, he placed a few soft kisses up her neck before reaching her ear. He pulled her earlobe in, and felt her stir awake.

"So, now that they're gone, do you think we have time to indulge before they get back?" He said it in his sexiest voice. He had been waiting for this moment since the bar last night, and now he would take any amount of time he had alone with her.

"What? Vince? What the fuck are you doing?" Dani's expression was puzzled as she turned around staring into his face.

"You know what I'm doing sweetheart." His hand slid downward along her panties to her crotch as his lips crashed into hers. It was wonderful until he felt her hand crash against the side of his face.

"Get the fuck off me before I shoot your ass!" Dani yelled at him pushing at his shoulders. She was up and off the bed in an instant. She had agent's reflexes and despite the sudden awakening, she was instantly on alert.

"What? I don't understand what the hell? Sorry, I was just trying to take advantage of our time alone." Vince was sure this was only because he woke her suddenly. He figured once she relaxed and realized what was going on it would be fine.

"Our time alone? Are you trying to fuck me?" She asked him thoroughly confused.

"Well, if we have enough time, but we don't have to right now."

"Or ever...what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Stan and Nick had made quick work of their breakfast. They were back at the hotel door when they heard yelling from inside. Stan handed Nick the bag he was holding and opened the door.

When both men entered, they found Vince in his boxers standing on one side of the bed where Dani slept and Dani on the other holding her gun. She had the hammer cocked back and the gun poised for use.

"Whoa, hey calm down Dani, what's going on?" Stan asked, hands raised, as he approached her.

"This pig was trying to bang me in my sleep." She pointed at Vince.

"Oh no honey, I was just trying to take advantage of the time we had while they were getting breakfast. I don't know what's wrong with her, but I was being all nice and gentle and she flipped out saying she would never want to fuck me."

"And I don't."

"After all that last night, and then shoving your tits in my face. For god's sake sleeping in that." Vince gestured up and down indicating the small amount of clothing she had on.

"Oh fuck, Vince...Vince...she's a lesbian Vince. Dani's not interested because she's a lesbian." Nick held out his hands to his partner. Dani had relinquished her gun to Stan who was standing and shaking his head as Dani leaned down to pull her pants on from the night before.
Like Reply
"You're a what? No fucking way. But, you were hitting on me, like all night. And, the way you talked about the car..." Vince looked at her confused.

"I liked your car, and was just being normal. Shit, I'm sorry I didn't think liking your car would make you think I wanted to fuck." Dani was calming down now as she plopped into a chair.

"Ah, fuck, Dani, I'm sorry. I just, with the shirt and the car talk. I should've asked before I tried anything. Can we just forget it and start over?" Vince calmed down walking over and putting out his hand.

"Sure man, but listen next time, why don't you try talking to a girl before you shove your dick in her back." She laughed. Nick and Stan looked at each other busting up laughing.

"What? Like you weren't thinking about it too Nick...oh wait...are you kidding me you already knew didn't you?"

"Yea, Stan said something to me yesterday. It was just fun to watch you dig yourself in."

"Nick you suck. Ugh, let me hit the head and then we can eat. There better be bacon in there." Vince sauntered off to the bathroom grabbing his shirt on the way.
Like Reply
Dark Division - Dani Ch. 02

They formed a plan of attack shortly after a tense breakfast, and were heading out to the suspected house to execute it. This time, they all piled into the GTO.

"So, honestly, you like chicks?" Vince had let the topic go all morning as they planned, but now that they were in the car and Dani had taken the seat next to him he restarted it.

"Yep. I take it you do too?" She asked back sarcastically. Nick scoffed in the backseat clearly amused. Stan smiled at him; they had quickly become friends from this whole ordeal.

"Smartass. Sorry, it's just hard to believe."

"Why? I thought straight guys loved lesbians." She smiled at him raising her eyebrows.

"Well, yea, of course, but you never really meet a hot lesbian." Vince was trying, but he still didn't want to admit that she was so hot and he wasn't going to get a shot at her.

"I don't know I've met a lot of hot lesbians....or maybe they weren't until they met me." Dani ignored his indication of how he felt about her instead trying to stay within her usual sarcastic banter.

Vince said nothing for a minute as his eyes glazed over slightly considering her comment and picturing her with one of his favorite porn actresses. Hot lesbians he could definitely get behind.

"Anyways, we think that this is the main hub right?" Nick chimed in trying to end the conversation and hopefully snap Vince out of his likely inappropriate thoughts.

"Yep, and I have no idea how many of what creature we have inside there. This is going to be a real shit show guys." Dani sighed as they pulled up in front of the old farmhouse.

Within five minutes of parking outside the average looking house, the four agents were out of the car. They were fully armed; including guns loaded with bullets that had hexes etched on the tips, assuring a witch shot with them wouldn't be getting back up. And each of them carried a blade etched with holy markings to exorcise a demon with any impact. To cap it off, all carried a flask of holy oil and a lighter.

Stan took the back door on orders to stop the first witch or demon that came out. The intent, of course, was to interrogate whoever to try to figure out the reason they were suddenly working together. Dani had insisted that Stan wait out back, because she didn't want him to be in there with whatever mess was happening.

As the other three agents approached the front door, it was easy to see that the place had far too many creatures inside.

"You know what, I think when the shit hits the fan they are all heading out the back door. How confident are you about Stan handling himself?" Nick suddenly felt himself get worried at the thought of his new found friend with demons and witches flooding towards him.

"We'll just have to handle these guys before they get to him." Dani chimed in. "I think he's ready." She was full of confidence in Stan, although Nick did not echo that confidence. It wasn't too long before that two rookies assigned in their group in the southeast had been killed.

"Maybe I should go out back with him and watch his back. We can make sure that we get one as a captive."

"You know, Nick's right. We lost a couple rookies not too long ago because we thought they could handle it. Besides, I think we got this, right Dani?" He looked at her, trying to get her to understand that there was more underlying his request.

"Do you want to go out back with them?" She gave a quick grin to Vince and he smirked back.

"Let's get this over with. We'll meet you out back Nick."

They severely underestimated the difficulty of the situation. Once inside, Dani and Vince found themselves slashing and shooting their way through throngs of creatures. Vince caught himself multiple times watching as this mysterious woman cut a demon to shreds or aimed and shot a witch straight through the forehead. She was beautiful and watching her move was like watching pure artwork. Her arm would slash even as she danced on to the next attacker. As more and more blood flew through the air landing on her skin, she became sexier and sexier.

At the end, the two made their way out of the back door finding Stan and Nick with a demon held between them. Stan grasped a blade to its throat as Nick held a flask of holy oil in front of it. Dani and Vince were out of breath as they joined the two men.

"He's the last, let's get some answers." Vince huffed out the words before taking a knee in the grass next to them.

Dani seemed barely tired as she wiped her blade off on the grass. There was something so incredibly hot about the way she slid it back into a sheath on her hip. Vince kept eyes on her, barely listening to the questioning by his partner. The brown haired woman, coated in blood from the battle inside, was captivating his every thought.
Like Reply
"Stop bullshitting and tell us why you would be working together with witches." Stan's words pulled him from his thoughts. The young man had some backbone after all.

"Since when do I have to tell you anything? You think you can do anything to me that hasn't already been done? I mean I've been to hell." The nasty looking man spoke the words in a deep voice.

"Speak or you get burned into non-existence." Nick splashed some oil from the flask onto the man.

"I'd answer him if I were you. He hasn't killed a demon yet on his own, and he's been itching for the opportunity." Dani smiled widely at her protégé. Vince even admired this from her, taking in the way she was so proud of him.

"Let's just say that we're working on a special little project and it requires unconventional help." He snarled a little at the end of his sentence.

"Not good enough. Now, what is this project?" Stan pressed the blade in a little further and even Vince was impressed at his confidence.

"You have no idea the repercussions if I tell you. What you will do to me will pale in comparison to what will be done to me if I ruin this plan."

"Then, let's end this." Nick flicked his lighter open and moved it towards the demon.

"Wait...wait....I can't tell you everything, but if you let me go back to hell...I'll give you a clue." The creature caved, perhaps sensing the lack of hesitation in the agents surrounding him.

"Speak and if we like it we'll release you." Dani chimed in, hate in her eyes. Vince knew that hate. It was the same feeling he had when he made a deal for information with any of these monsters. He hated to think he hadn't really finished the job and was letting one of them get away.

"There's a lake in Colorado. When it thaws in the spring, there's something we're supposed to retrieve from the bottom to make the spell work. I'm guessing if you morons got there first, you could get more answers."

"Alright asshole, go back where you came from before I change my mind." Stan slid the words out and pulled the blade back from the creature's skin. Black smoke erupted around the man and then dissipated into the air suddenly. The body slumped to the ground, devoid of life. Demons always left bodies behind. They killed their victims usually when they initially inhabited them or not long after. So, when the agents finally got the demon to leave whatever vessel, they almost certainly were left with a corpse. It was unfortunate, but at least then the family of whatever person had been taken would have closure and be safe from any danger at the hands of their possessed relative.

"Fuck, well I guess I know where we'll be in a few months, huh Stan?" Dani sighed.

"Great, you know I love the thought of going to an ice cold lake right after it thaws. With any luck, we'll get to freeze our asses off." Stan's sarcastic comment made Vince and Nick smile. The kid had a future if he could find some reason to bitch but still keep fighting the good fight.

"Shut up and let's go get cleaned up. I think tonight calls for a few drinks." Dani jostled him.

"Gross, you got blood on me." Stan made a face and they all headed out to the car. A quick call to Oz and a cleanup crew was on the way over and the four of them were pulling up to the hotel in no time.

After the night's events, they all decided a trip to the next town over to hit the bar was in order. It was only a 15 minute drive and Vince for one needed a drink. Watching this woman fight was yet another reason he wanted to keep his composure. Nick and Vince got a new room while Dani and Stan showered. Vince had insisted on it, knowing he couldn't watch her another night with what little clothing she tended to wear. The memory of her tits bouncing beautifully as she fought against a demon was all he would need in his shower anyways.

An hour passed and they were sitting in the bar when the waitress came over. She was all of 22 and gorgeous. Vince gave his signature smirk angling to get her in bed before the night was over and take out his frustrations from Dani.

"What can I get for y'all?" Her adorable accent made her seem that much younger.

"I'll have the darkest beer you have on tap." Stan chimed in as Vince ogled her mercilessly.

"That sounds good, make it two." Nick joined.

"Sorry to break the chain gorgeous, but I will have a double Jack Daniel's on the rocks with a whiskey sour of the same to chase. Oh, and a huge plate of nachos too, hopefully you're still serving food." Dani smiled at her with a small wink that Stan saw immediately smirking himself.
Like Reply
"I'll have what she's having and throw in some fries. What's your name beautiful?" Vince was laying it on thick, but it wasn't his worst pickup line by far.

"It's Cindy, and I'll be back with those soon." She smiled and ran off.

"You drink whiskey too?" Vince asked the agent across the table, impressed yet again by her.

"Of course. What did you expect, a Pina Colada?" She smiled at him.

"With you I'm not sure what to expect at this point." Vince smiled at her.

The waitress was back soon and Vince was shamelessly flirting as she sat the drinks down. The agents traded stories then of various cases they had been on and how they had all come to be agents. Stan opened up that he had come home to see his folks from College and came upon Dani and a vampire nest. It's what drove him to quit school and go on the road with her. He had been in his final year and applying for medical school, but seeing that had turned him away. Now, he would help out with repairing anyone including Dani that needed mending. It was the closest he would get to being a doctor.

When Nick shared his own story, about his buddy being killed in combat and how it made him search out some greater purpose when he got back home; it seemed to be just another parallel to draw the two into being good friends. After the two sad stories, they started sharing laughs about the ridiculous cases they had worked. Another round of drinks and Vince and Dani started their own sharing talking about the crazy women they had met in their time.

Before long it was almost closing time and the waitress came over to let them know that she was going on a quick break and when she came back would get them a last round before closing time.

"When she comes back, I'm going to get her number and maybe later Nick can bunk with you guys." Vince smiled.

"Are you now? Go for it, but right now I have to hit the head." Dani's reference yet again made Nick smile. Stan smirked before getting up to let her out. If Vince had seen it, perhaps he would have known his plans were about to be derailed.

Another 20 minutes went by and last call was made, but Dani and the waitress still had not returned. A few more minutes and Dani strode back over grinning. Her hair was a little messy and her face flushed. She took a seat and downed the last of her drink.

"Doing okay there?" Nick asked her when she sat down.

"Oh yeah. Just making sure no drinks are left behind." She smiled at him. It was a look full of inside knowledge that Nick swore he had seen on his partner's face a million times before.

"Oh man, I can smell you from here. Really Dani?" Stan asked rolling his eyes as they shared a moment.

Nick and Vince looked at each other puzzled. Cindy came over then looking flustered herself and adjusting her apron.

"Sorry about that guys, but did you need another round? I talked to the bartender and he'll cover them because I was so late."

"In that case, we'll all have a shot of whiskey. Oh and uh...how about you leave your number and maybe you and I can catch up later." Vince winked at her.

"I'll get the drinks, but I..uh...I have plans. Unless that's changed?" She said it as more of a question looking right at Dani.

"No way sexy. I'll wait till you close and we can take your car." The agent gave her a sweet grin. Cindy giggled a little and walked off to the bar to get their drinks. Vince's mouth hung open. Nick laughed out loud.

"Does that mean I have the room to myself tonight?" Stan asked her.

"Nope, her parents won't let her have sleepovers, so if it's alright with you guys can Stan take your couch?" Dani smiled over.

"Are you kidding me? How the hell?" Vince was blown away.

"Yea, no worries. Been there before with this one too." Nick smiled knowing full well what Stan had to deal with.

"What's wrong Vince? You thought she was straight? No way, not with that smile. I told you there were hot lesbians." She smiled at him the shit eating grin spreading completely across her face.
Like Reply
"Damnit! When did this happen? You barely even talked to her...I mean unless...no fucking way." Vince's realization hit him as she smiled back.

"I guess he can't smell the pussy on your face like I can. Lucky. I just wish for once you could control yourself until you're not in public." Stan was frustrated.

"No. Fuck no that is not fair." Vince pointed a finger in her face as Cindy returned with drinks and smiled widely at Dani.

"What's not fair? And, you are one to talk Stan, don't you remember St. Paul? I seem to remember a certain guy that had two girls thanks to me and getting my own ride back to the motel. I had to sit in the car with their smell for three days."

"Oh, now you want to trade those shots. Well how many times have my boxers ended up going home on some bimbo whose panties got ripped?" Stan was jousting with her.

"Hey guys, let's toast and the three of us will get out of here so Dani can have her prize." Nick broke up the conversation.

"To the unexpected." Vince raised his shot glass and nodded at Dani a grin across his face. They all raised a glass and toasted.

A little while later and the three guys were sharing more drunken stories in Nick and Vince's room before they turned on a comedy show of some kind to settle in and crash for the night. Stan groaned when he heard the door of the room next to them shut.

"Oh Jesus, here we go. You might want to turn that up, they get loud." Stan buried himself under a pillow and nestled in.

Nick and Vince looked at each other and laughed. The giggle that came through the wall shut them both up though. Nick normally wasn't as girl crazy as Vince, but the thought of lesbians next door had his interest peaked. It was another few minutes before things really got started though.

"OH FUCK DANI!!!!" Cindy's high pitched cry came through the walls behind them causing Nick to startle from his near sleep. Vince had been awake trying to stop imagining the two women next door.

A growl followed and they heard a loud thud. It was almost enough to have them jump up.

"Don't worry about that. It was Dani's growl. I'd give them another 20 minutes and then we should get a little break." Stan chimed in to keep them from freaking out.

"DANI PLEASE....OH FUCK NOT AGAIN....OH FUCK...YES, YES, YES!" Cindy's cries from next door had both partners looking at each other. Stan was still buried under his pillow drowning it out so he could sleep.

"Uh, wow. I think I'm going to put headphones on and crash out." Nick was trying to be respectful although he felt his body responding to what he was hearing.

"Jesus, has she no shame?" Vince huffed secretly hoping it would continue. They quieted down though, and soon Vince decided to try to sleep. He turned off the TV and nestled down into the comforter. Nick was tossing a little clearly still trying to dose off, but he had his headphones.

"Baby no, I can't cum again." With the TV off now, Vince could hear them clearly though the wall. He was happy with the free porn sounds, but he wanted it to be Dani he heard screaming under him.

"Come on, I'm just getting warmed up. Besides, I still haven't done this." Dani's voice came through the wall then, playful in tone.

"HOLY SHIT! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING. Oh... my.... god." Cindy cried out again.

"You're so beautiful baby girl. I told you I'd get you to squirt tonight." With those words Vince bolted for the bathroom hand in front of his crotch. There was no way he was going to sleep without taking care of himself now.

Like Reply
The next morning, Vince was up early. His dreams of Dani most of the night meant that he didn't sleep much. Now, he decided to head out and get breakfast for them, figuring it wouldn't be long before they were all up. When he left his room, he turned pulling the door closed and came face to face with Dani and Cindy. Cindy was plastered against the hotel door as Dani licked and sucked at her neck. Vince cleared his throat. Cindy giggled pushing Dani back from her.

"Hi. I guess I should go." She kissed Dani sweetly.

"Okay beautiful. I'll probably be here tonight though, so maybe I'll call you." Dani blew her a kiss as she walked to her car.

"I hope so." Cindy giggled again before getting into the car. Dani waved a final goodbye.

"Have fun last night?" Vince asked her, his eyebrow quirked.

"It was alright. I've had better, but I love the loud ones."

"Yea, we heard. She was smokin' hot though, I'll give you that." Vince smiled.

"She was even better without clothes. What are you up to this morning?"

"I was about to catch breakfast. Do you wanna come along?"

"Sure, but let me grab some clothes." Vince followed her into the room. He saw the lamp on the floor by the bed and remembered the thud they heard. He also couldn't help but notice that the sheets were twisted up on the bed and god help him if he didn't see a few wet patches that had his cock stirring.

Dani went to her bag pulling on the yoga pants over her panties and then turning to whip her tank top off over her head. Vince saw her naked back and was mesmerized by the skin. An anti-possession tattoo graced the center over her spine and a few other old scars traced lines here and there. The fresh red streaks on the top had his attention though.

"Are those scratches from the house yesterday? You could let me clean them before we go."

"Nope, they're from Cindy. That girl had some fight in her." She called out over her shoulder before pulling a sports bra on and turning around to put a t-shirt over it. Vince saw her bare stomach then and the circular scar that was indicative of a bullet wound. "It was from when I was younger with my dad. I didn't listen to him and sure enough some idiot in a bar fight shot me. Took me three months to heal up, but I never made that mistake again."

"Your dad sounds like mine." Vince smiled at her. He felt like he was nearly looking in a mirror except this reflection of himself was driving him crazy. I mean scratches from a chick on her back that was his forte.

"Yea, but I still miss him. He died about two years ago from cancer. It just figures he was an agent for his whole damn life and then cancer takes him. Couldn't believe it when he told me it was too far gone to treat."

"Mine's gone too. I miss the old bastard, but I have Nick. He's like a brother now. I do miss having someone yell at me when I came home with a new scar. My old man showed his love by yelling at me for being careless."

"Weird how we've never met huh? Seems like all agents have a familiar story, though. So, breakfast?" Vince nodded and she threw on her shoes so they could head out and return with food for everybody.

Like Reply
"Rise and shine sleepy heads, food's here." Vince called out as they both went into the room where Nick and Stan were still crashed out.

"There better be coffee in there. My headphones came off when I was asleep and Dani woke me up twice with that girl." Nick was grouchy and half-fogged as he rolled out of his bed.

"Sorry about that. Cindy was a loud one." Dani smiled like a fox as she walked in plopping down at the table next to where Stan slept.

"Good morning, you're up early." Stan sat up, his hair botched to the side from where the pillow was gripped tight to his ear all night.

"Yea, Cindy had to head home, so I saw her out. Then, Vince asked if I wanted breakfast, so I figured fuck it."

"She was particularly loud. Did you have fun last night though?" Stan looked at her like she was his sister in that moment and Nick couldn't help but smile. It was the same bond he shared with Vince after all they had been through.

"It was alright. Anyways, I got you a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel." She smiled at him shaking the wrapped sandwich in front of Stan's face.

"Alright forgiven."

"Your hair is ridiculous right now." Dani's fingers tousled in Stan's hair and the younger man shook her off.

"Screw you. You still smell like pussy."

"You want some? Come here, come on." She nuzzled towards him and Stan pushed her off, grabbing his sandwich and heading for the other side of the table.

"Alright, kids. So, now that we know there is something brewing, anybody want to make the call to Oz over breakfast and see what he wants us to do next?" Vince broke up the fun moment, always wanting to head back to work if he wasn't getting drunk or laid. Since it was early and Dani was decidedly off the market, it was definitely time to do some work.

"Let me hit the bathroom and I'll call." Nick popped up as Vince pulled another chair and joined the two.

"So, what's up with your car Dani?"

"Now, Vince that is a long story. You see, someone over here parked it too close to a werewolf lair. And, they took some liberties with it. So, there I was bleeding and I jump in the mustang and try to head off. Next thing I know, boom, bam, bang and the engine blows up."

"Alright, but that was not my fault. You never told me where to park it, never. And, how was I supposed to know that they would care about messing with your car?" Stan chimed in defending himself.

"You never park the car that close to where you're working. I mean, come on. Yesterday we even parked a block away. Now, well he's in the hands of some hick mechanic. I couldn't drive it and we had to get out of town. So, I had to call a tow and we hoofed it to an abandoned shed. Ended up stuck in there for hours while Stan found a place in town and got a car we could borrow. I was pissed and bloody and now my sweet baby boy is being 'repaired.'"

"I screwed that one up, but we worked it out."

"Stan, it was three months ago, and they are still working on the problem. I have a feeling I'm never going to see that car again." She shook her head and took a big bite of her sandwich.

"Hey Oz, yea, yea, we questioned one, but it's not good news. It looks like there is some lake in Colorado hiding an object that they need. We figured that was all we were getting out of the one we captured."

They all looked up to see Nick on his cell phone chatting with their boss.

"What? Okay, well if that's the place, then Dani and Stan can head over there and get it first. Hang on, hang on they're all here." Nick rolled his eyes and tilted his phone putting it on speaker before setting it on the table between them all.

"You guys all doing okay?" Oz's voice came through the phone with concern.

"Yea, but I'm glad you sent Vince and Nick that place was crazy. Whatever is going on must be huge Oz, because I've never seen that many demons or witches in one place, let alone together. Any ideas?" Dani piped up first and Vince watched her again, taken by how focused she was even this early in the morning.
Like Reply
"Well, we have a few months to figure it out. In the meantime, I need you and Stan to head a few towns over. I'll send you the address, but we have a woman reporting what sounds like a ghost. You guys are the closest unless there's some reason you need more time off."

"Of course not, we'll head over right after breakfast and a shower. Just e-mail me the file." Dani was eager to get moving as ever, which made Vince sad, knowing he had had that little of an impact on her.

"Sounds good, and good job on this one Stan. You're really coming along."

"Thanks Oz."

"Vince and Nick, I need you to head back to the bunker. I have someone coming in with a delivery that you'll need to catalogue. And, I expect a full report on the object by the end of the week."

"No problem, unless you want us to help these guys on the next case." Vince smiled at them.

"Why the hell would they need help? Stop shirking your duties and get your ass back to the bunker." Oz hung up with those words and Nick tilted his head looking at his partner with wonder. Vince had it worse for Dani than he imagined. He grumbled the whole way here about being forced to help them, and now this was totally unlike him. He rarely pursued a woman after a clear rejection like this one. Sure there was hard to get, but Dani was completely off the market, so why was Vince so captivated?

The agents finished eating and parted to take showers and pack. Dani was quick to pack Stan's car with her gear and was standing outside as Nick and Vince emerged from their room ready to take off.

"So, what's the bunker like anyways?" Dani ventured it out and Vince raised his head staring into her eyes.

"It's not bad. Full spread of food and you get to check out all kinds of cool books and artifacts. Plus, compared to what we were doing, this is a nice break." Nick answered even as Vince looked at this mysterious woman who had him off kilter completely.

"Cool, maybe Stan and I will get stuck in one in another year or so. My last rest assignment was on desk duty in D.C., and I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there." She smiled and Nick paused trying to see why she had gotten to his partner, who even now had the look of some love-sick teenager.

"So, we're all heading out?" Stan emerged from their room with his bag slung over his shoulder. Dani had packed the rest up.

"Yea, looks like it." Vince was quiet as he took in the moment, trying not to give away his feelings. There was always a chance that when they met up with other agents that they would never see them again. There were some that quit, some that died, and frankly their rather solitary lives generally kept them apart. This was the first time it killed him to leave.

"Well, listen guys, you have been incredible. I don't think we would have been able to get this done without you, so it is very much appreciated." Dani reached a hand out to Nick, who took it easily and smiled as she looked him directly in the eyes. It was almost like seeing Vince's double and it made him sad to part with her. It took one hell of a woman to have an impact on his partner, and Dani had done it without even trying.

She made her way around the car then, approaching Vince. He looked up when she was only a step away and lingered in her gaze with his usual smirk, just waiting to see what would come next.

"Ah, Vince, what can I say? It was good to meet you man and fight next to you, and honestly I would love to do it again sometime. Despite your obvious cluelessness, you're an alright guy." He smiled widely at her, hoping he would see this wonderful woman again in the future.

"It was really good to meet you, and uh...sorry about the rapey stuff. I hope you can put that behind us. I would certainly love to meet up again sometime. You're something else Dani...something else." She grinned at his words and he saw her eyes light up. Dani's fist raised up then, and he bumped it with his own. His eyes watched as she turned one last time and headed for the Bronco. Watching her pull away left him with a strange feeling, and somehow he knew it wouldn't be the last he saw of Dani.
Like Reply
Dark Division - Dani Ch. 03

From there, life went back to as normal as it could be for Dark Division agents. Dani and Stan handled cases in their area and crashed at hotels or safe houses as they went. Stan became more and more adept as Dani worked on training him in various forms of combat and forcing him to read volumes upon volumes of her research related to all the creatures she knew about.

Nick and Vince went back to the bunker and went about more mundane tasks. It wasn't as glamorous as being out there on cases, but it was still interesting. Vince refused to speak about Dani even when Nick would mention her name. He wouldn't entertain Nick's attempts to talk about what happened or how he was feeling. He figured the best thing to do was put her out of his mind. Dani was unattainable, so he needed to stop letting himself live in the what ifs.

Nick eventually let it go, and only hoped that Vince wasn't just stewing on his thoughts and feelings. He wanted him to move forward and not get hung up on someone that wasn't going to come around. From what he could tell, Dani was pretty secure in her sexuality and as much as Vince was a ladies' man, he had no juice with one that preferred other ladies.

It was several months later, when Oz got a few leads and was able to track down a lake that had a particularly dark past in the middle of Colorado. He figured that and putting agents on the ground was really the only way to investigate. It was a pain in the ass to not know what kind of item they were looking for, and to have to start from no leads. He approved of what the four agents had done with the demon they captured, but at the same time it left him with very little to go on.

As spring started to come to Colorado, Oz was on high alert, scouring news articles for anything that seemed remotely suspicious, especially around the lake he had in mind. Fortunately, it didn't take long before a few demonic type events happened, and happened exactly in the town on the west side of his front runner for the right lake. Before the first demon sighting even popped on his radar, Oz had Stan and Dani on their way there.

From there, it became obvious that he had his location. And, after five people from the town went missing, he was further convinced. He was also a little alarmed at how fast and open this was, so he called Dani again before they even reached the town.

"Hey Oz, what's up?"

"Listen, I know you can handle most things, and Stan is certainly coming along..."

"Sounds like there's a but coming."

"There is Dani. I have reports of five missing on the wire and that's just in the last day. I think you might be walking into another demon shit storm and it seems like this lake thing is a big deal. I'm wondering if you want me to call in some back up for you."

"You know I hate having other people come in on my cases Oz."

"I know and like I said I know Stan is coming along, but I'm not getting a good vibe here. I would rather have you miffed a little and alive than dead somewhere and we lose this thing. God only knows what's so important that brought witches and demons together."

"I get a strong feeling that I don't have much choice in the matter."

"And that's why I like you, you're smart. Listen, the nearest teams I have are working on cases, but I can divert them."

"Don't divert them. I tell you what Nick and Vince helped us out with this before, can you spare them from bunker duty for a while?"

"I think so, let me call them. It'll probably take a good eight hours to get there, can you guys hole up until then, just stay on surveillance?"

"Yea, oh and Oz, don't tell Vince I requested them. He and I had a few conversations last time and I don't want to inflate his ego."

"He can be a smug son of a bitch sometimes. I get you though, I'll call them."

A few hours later and Dani and Stan were driving through town and parking at various locations near the lake in some effort to look for anything suspicious. So far they had come up empty handed, but since it was the middle of the night they assumed most normal people would be asleep. It helped for them to go unnoticed and anything odd would stick out.

They pulled up outside another lake house when Stan's phone rang.

"Nick, hey, yea we're here, how far out are you guys?" Nick had told Vince to cool it with his cursing about being sent out on another mission, but still he grumbled in the background as Nick talked to Stan.

"We'll be there about 8 in the morning and we'll bring coffee. You got anything yet?"

"Nope, nothing on the radar, but we're going to keep cruising around the lake cabins and see what we come up with."

"Alright, well try to crash out for a few hours too, from what Oz says we might have a busy couple of days."

"Sounds good man, see you soon."

Nick and Vince pulled into town just before 8, both pretty groggy from sleeping in turns in the car only. Nick was still crashed out when Vince decided to stop and make a call. He took a deep breath as he looked at his phone, but after thinking about it all night, he knew it would just be weirder if he didn't suck it up and call Dani. After all, he didn't want her to know that she had still been on his mind this whole time.

"Vince, hey, so Stan is heading into town to talk to the local boys and find out if anything has been going on. I'm here at the lake that we traced everything to still wandering around a little amongst some remote cabins. Do you and Nick want to head out to where Stan is?" She went straight to business of course, but Vince expected that. Her voice was still a welcome sound as it came through the phone. Nick had woken up in the meantime and was eagerly listening.

"And leave you all alone at the lake? No way, what if they all show up?" Nick gave him a puzzled look from the passenger seat. He had not been on board for coming out here and now Vince was acting weird again.

"No offense Vince, but I can handle myself. Anyways, I want Stan to have back up in case they already run this town."

"Well, Nick will drop me off with you and I'll bring a second gear bag. He can head in to check on Stan then. Besides, we have breakfast and coffee for you both."

"Fine, whatever. I'm huddled down outside a cabin right now, because I'm starting to think there's definitely some weird shit going on somewhere near by me. I can't put my finger on it, but something is fishy. Let's just say my spidey sense is going off."

"Alright, text the address where you are and I'm on my way." And with that Dani hung up.

"What gives? I mean she's just doing recon, why do we need to back her up right now?" Nick wasn't one to not bring up the obvious odd behavior.

"I just want to make sure she has backup."

"Bullshit. You still have a thing for her, don't you Vince?" Nick read him like a book and all Vince could do was make a questioning face at him. Sometimes it was a real bitch to have a partner that knew you so well.

"Of course not. You and I both know this is pretty important and as capable as she is, Dani can use a hand."

"Does that mean a hand in dispatching demons or a hand on her ass Vince? I mean you've kind of been obsessed with this woman since you met her. I can't figure out if that's just because you can't have her or if it's something else. Either way, you start acting all weird and protective anytime you're around her."

"I mean I wouldn't turn down a chance to have her, but that's not it Nick. Oz assigned us this case, that's it. Otherwise, we would have stayed at the bunker. It's not about her."

"Whatever you say, let's just get it over with so we can go back to the bunker. I've been going through that spell book we got last week and I had to stop just to come on this trip."

Like Reply
In another few minutes, Nick was pulling away after dropping Vince off with a promise he wouldn't do anything to the car. He wondered to himself what would happen if Dani found out about Vince's obvious pining for her. Now that he was here though, he was going to work this case.

When he pulled up to the security officer station, Stan's Bronco was parked outside already. It was an average looking small town security officer station, and he approached figuring it was no big deal. Once inside though, he got the vibe that something was definitely off.

"Hi, CIA ma'am, and I'm looking for another agent that I'm meeting here." Nick flashed his badge, but damn if he hadn't forgotten Stan's last name in all his thoughts about his partner. He knew it was Dani Neil, but Stan' last name just escaped him right now.

"Yes, he's with the chief right now. Let me call back and see if I can help you out." A fifty something, receptionist with a rather large build greeted him at the front desk with contempt written all over her face.

"Thank you." He paced as he waited for her. She made a brief call, whispering and covering the mouthpiece. She glanced up after a few moments and said a simple yes to the person on the other end.

Nick heard a door open on the other end of the deadly quiet station and a few moments later a very overweight man made his way out to greet him. The man was far past his prime, likely in his late fifties or early sixties and predictably pulled up on his leather belt and holster as he approached. His blue and black uniform was not flattering in the least and sweat stains were obvious in his armpits. He was pretty much what Nick was expecting in a small town like this.

"Another Agent, huh? Well, come on back to my office you can join your buddy." The large man turned with a wave and led the way to a large door. On the top of the door it simply said 'Chief's Office.' When Nick entered, there sat Stan looking a little stressed. Dani had apparently schooled him on dressing appropriately and forced him to do as much today. It was a different picture than the first time he saw the young blond man. He could tell Stan had a few more cases under his belt and was starting to wear into the job a little bit. The suit still looked like it was damn uncomfortable though.

"Good to see you again." Nick reached his hand out to shake Stan's who stood up briefly.

"Same to you Nick. Is Vince with you or..."

"He's around." Nick gave him a look as if explaining that he wasn't to let on to the Chief so quickly.

"So, I got five dead bodies, 6 more missing, and two CIA Agents in my office inside of one week. Can either of you tell me what the hell is going on?" The Chief took his seat roughly, looking out of breath just from the walk down the hallway.

"You have five dead bodies?"

"Yep, apparently the town has been busy. That's why the Chief here called DOJ and the FBI, but of course I explained to him that sometimes they send us out on these things even if they refuse to come. After all, we have specialized units to handle odd domestic events." Stan explained to Nick with a serious look and Nick was impressed at how well he was already spouting the company line. Dark Division didn't like to be known by anyone, even their government counterparts if they could help it. After all, they operated so far outside the lines sometimes that he lost sight of them.

"Excellent, so if we're all on the same page catch me up."

"Well, I was telling your buddy that the bodies were just found dead, no explanation, but their organs were pretty much liquefied and the Coroner can't make heads or tails of it. All I know is they were all found near the north end of the lake. I sent a few guys out there a couple hours ago to just canvas the area, and I haven't heard back from them."

"The organs were liquefied?" Nick slipped into investigator instantly.

"Yep, never seen anything like it."

"Tell me was there any black residue on them? Or burns around their eyes?" Nick was concerned that Dani and his partner were at the North end of the lake. He didn't want to waste too much time here."

"Wait a second. How would you know that?" The Chief was taken aback instantly.

"We've seen it before Chief and it won't be the last. Your town is about to have some major problems. Can we see the bodies?"

"You've seen this before? What part of the CIA do you guys work for?"

"The Dark Division sir, and we're going to need you and all the officers you have on duty to come with us." Nick took the seniority in the room from Stan, hoping the younger man wouldn't mind. He looked over and Stan held the same expression as he did. Clearly, he knew the drill at this point.

"Is this something that the CIA did?"

"Of course not, why would you think that?" Stan chimed in, sensing the Chief wasn't biting.

"You think I haven't heard about clandestine experiments the government does? And just the fact that this happened and then you guys show up is suspicious."

"Now, Chief, you've been reading too many rags. I assure you we are here to help you out, and that's all." Nick tried to calm the large man.

"I tell you what, why don't we head over to the autopsy room and then we can call the other officers in." He nodded, standing up and heading for his door.

Nick rolled his eyes towards Stan but stood following the Chief out of his door and down another corridor. The next door was the lock-up and the Chief opened the door to the hallway. Stan walked right through. There was a door at the other end of the hallway that Nick saw and assumed led to the autopsy room, although he was growing a little more than suspicious.

"Is the autopsy room on the other end of the holding cells?" Nick asked as he followed Stan inside.

"Nope, they are in another building, but you guys are staying here until I can figure this whole thing out. Now, if you could give me your boss' name; I will give him a call just as soon as my officers return with a report on the situation. And, you better hope that they don't find some more bodies. Or I might just hold you until your boss comes out here to pick you up."

"What? You can't just lock up federal agents Chief." Stan was in disbelief.

"Here's the boss' number, better make it quick because your officers are in danger." Nick relented, handing the Chief a card from behind his badge for just such occasions.

"Oh I'll get right on this." The Chief smiled at him and closed the door, locking it behind him, leaving Nick and Stan to take their pick of three rather poorly kept jail cells.

"Why didn't you fight him on this? We need to go help Dani." Stan was blown away; clearly this was his first encounter with a local idiot.

"Because this way, he'll give us the benefit of the doubt when he finds out those officers are dead. Otherwise, we might be stuck in here even longer. At least he forgot to take our phones. You call Dani, I'll call Vince."

Like Reply
Dani and Vince had met up in the trees just outside of the cabin she was currently watching. It was odd just like Dani had described. There were four guys pacing around the outside of the cabin and down at the dock next to it another few guys stood guard. Apparently it had only been a few guys when Dani first showed up, but now they had started to grow in numbers. She had downed the donuts and coffee quickly before signaling to Vince to follow her back closer where she had a spot staked out that was somewhat hidden.

"What the fuck are they after?" Vince somehow felt at home laying on his stomach in the grass next to his mysterious Dani. She looked as good as he remembered, not aged a bit by the few months of work in the field.

"Whatever is in the lake is all bad. I figure we have two options. We can take them all out and hope that ends this quest they're on. Or, we can single one out and find out what they're after, and then we go get it ourselves." She was damn sexy when she was planning and just watching her face as she took charge made him feel the longing he had the first time they met. Man this woman really had Vince in a state.

"I don't want to go in that damn water. It's going to be cold as hell." His phone buzzed as he finished the statement at the same time Dani's did.

"Nick, what's up?"

"Stan, hey, talk to me what you got?"

"It's good news/bad news Vince. The good news is we're in the right place. We have five classic demon kills in the last week. So, it looks like they are trading into stronger vessels than what they rode in on."

"And the bad news?"

"The bad news is the Chief is a conspiracy theorist and Stan and I are currently locked in the local pokey until further notice. Have you seen two officers out there?"

"Yea, but I don't think they're ever coming back to work." Vince looked up to the two men in uniform by the dock that were clearly demons judging from the odd movements and occasional black eye shifts

"Shit, that's what I figured. Well, you and Dani might be on your own over there, but all the bodies were left around that area, so I'm guessing everyone is holed up at a cabin doing whatever. Have you seen any witches yet?"

"Not yet, I'm thinking the demons are just here on the retrieval mission and will meet up with the witches later."

"Alright, well listen, I'll call or message when we can get out there."

"Yep." Vince hung up the phone and looked over at Dani who had already ended her conversation with Stan.

"So, a nice little fuck you from the locals too huh? Figures. Well, what are you thinking?"

"I think we leave someone in the house alive to question and get rid of all these idiots without sending up an alarm if we can."

"Sounds like a plan, how about the dock first?"

And with those words and a nod, they both moved into action. It was pretty amazing just how much Dani was a kindred spirit for him. They seemed to work seamlessly, and it killed him. The two made their way to the dock and with a few quick slashes the demons there lay in a heap and they were both against the house sneaking up together after a few quick hand signals. God, he loved to watch this woman fight. It was like a dance she did when her blade flew through the air and connected. It mesmerized him. Vince was barely able to keep his head on the task at hand as he took in the curves of Dani's ass moving slowly towards the front porch in front of him.

He met her eyes, and she smiled. Dani really got off on this, and he knew of only one other person who enjoyed fighting these monsters that much -himself. A quick head nod, and she flipped around the corner hopping over the side railing and downing one demon almost instantly. Vince was up in another second and across the porch. They had them all laid out within another minute. He looked at her. She had blood streaked across her chin, and for whatever reason even that made his dick stir. Fuck, she was hot. He was suddenly rethinking the lake to help himself calm down.

"Alright, no idea how many are in there. Can you see in the window?"

"Yea, I only see three in the living room. What about your side?" She got up and looked into the window on her side.

"I've got one in the kitchen, but I can't see the bedroom. You know what I have just for this special occasion?" Dani smiled at him over her whisper. She unzipped the pouch on the back of her belt and pulled around what looked like a small homemade grenade.

"What's that?"

"It's a modified smoke bomb. It has vaporized holy oil in it. I think it might force them out of the door and we can take them out."

"I want to know exactly how you made that. I have got to have one."

"Stan made it. Now, you open, I'll throw. We take out the first three, then do you want to capture number four or shall I? Whoever doesn't do that has to kill whatever the hell else comes out of the cabin."

"I'll grab him. I like watching you fight."

"Don't be weird Vince." She rolled her eyes, and he thanked god that she blew that off so easily. Vince never meant to say that, but of course he was thinking it. Now, he had to play it off as a joke. He reached up with a smirk and turned the door knob opening the door only a few inches slowly. She pulled the pin and tossed the small canister inside. He pulled the door shut, and in the next minutes they heard coughing and screeching. The door flew open then and all four men emerged one by one. Two quick slashes and Dani had the first two down. Vince sliced the next and pulled the fourth by the arm threatening him with a knife blade to his neck. No one followed for a few seconds.
Like Reply
"Are there any more of you inside?"

"No." The demon must have been new. He was in a middle aged man's body, but his nervousness at just Vince's words gave him away.

"Good, you cooperate, and we let you take a trip back home. You fail and I'll obliterate you. Understand?" Vince's voice was low and gravelly. He slipped into that voice when he needed answers and it usually scared the hell out of whomever he was talking to.

"Please, I'm just here to learn. Let me go, and I won't tell anybody that you were here." He sounded so nervous it was weird. Vince made eye contact with Dani and shrugged.

"Okay, what are you guys looking for?" Dani approached his face as Vince continued to hold him from behind.

"I don't know exactly. I was sent here at the last minute because I was a witch before I died. All I know is I did some spell they gave me and it's supposed to glow in the lake." The man talked quickly, sweating profusely.

"What's supposed to glow?"

"There's a trunk somewhere near here under the lake. There was a location spell, and it makes it light up at dusk. It's on the bottom of lake."

"That's like 15 minutes right?" Vince asked him.

"Yes, now please let me go."

"No way, we get the trunk and then you go. Until then, you stay. And, if you lied to us, I'll make it really painful." Vince scowled as he led the man towards the lake.

"Shit, we have to go in the damn lake." Dani shook her head as she followed.

"We? Oh no sweetheart. I'm on demon holding duty, remember? You get to go for a swim."

"Damnit. Fine." She stripped her gear off including her gun and cell phone. Vince stood praying she would lose more, hell he wanted her to get naked and go in the lake just so he could see." She straightened up, much to his chagrin.

"What?" She raised an eyebrow as she gazed across the lake.

"Are you going in in all your clothes?" He smirked devilishly at her.

"Yep, don't know what's in that lake, so not taking anything else off. I guess it's not your lucky day."

"Shucks." He smirked again, enjoying the playful banter to hide his desire and the accompanying awkwardness.

In another few minutes, the sun started to settle, shedding an orange glow across the lake. They all watched, and sure enough as the last embers of the sun settled, a green glow came from a spot about fifteen meters from where they stood at the lake's edge. Dani shrugged and jumped in with a scream before swimming out to the glow. She disappeared beneath the surface and Vince waited, worrying she might be in danger when she didn't come up for a few minutes.

Dani surfaced in another few seconds with a gasp. "Vince, I can't get it on my own. I need your help man." She yelled across the lake.

"Can you drag it?" The last thing he wanted to do was get into that lake.

"Get your ass in here, it's freezing. I don't want to lose it before the glow stops." She yelled out to him again looking irritated even from the distance.

"Sorry man, can't take the chance you'll send more out." He said the words to the man in his arms.

"What?" He was confused, but the conversation ended there as Vince drew the blade across his throat. It was unfortunate, but if he was going in the water, then he couldn't leave the guy out here unguarded.

Once done, Vince threw his gear next to Dani's and jumped in the lake swimming out to her. When he reached her, she signaled and dove down.

Like Reply
"Alright boys, well I haven't heard back from my officers. So, looks like you're spending the night here. I have to wait for a few more officers to come on shift tomorrow to go investigate." The Chief had appeared and cracked the door briefly.

"Why don't you go out and investigate and we'll come along?" Stan suggested it and Nick looked at him without even getting up from his seat on one of the cell's cots.

"Now, if something happened to me the town would have no one to watch it. So, tomorrow morning, first thing, I'll send some guys out and I'll call your boss."

"You're a piece of work Chief, let me tell you." Nick chimed in.

"Well, here are some sandwiches from the deli next door. You boys try to be comfortable for the night."

He shut the door without another word and the two guys were left in the room only lit by faint moonlight. Stan slumped down in the cot. Nick picked up his phone dialing Vince.

"Hey, how's it going out there?" He half expected his partner not to answer, given he didn't know what the situation at the cabin was.

"We uh...huh...we got the thing...shit...the demons are dead...but we're fucking cold man, where are you?" He swore he could hear Vince's teeth chattering on the other end of the line.

"Looks like we're spending the night in the jail, and then he'll call Oz tomorrow."

"Fuck! We...we...won't make it to the station. Too cold. We'll have to stay at the cabin...and...fuck...ward it."

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"The thing was in the lake and it was...fucking...cold. Had to swim...need to get warm...call you in the morning...or...you...huh...call me."

"Sounds good. Get warm man and don't try anything that'll get you shot by Dani huh?"

"Screw...you..." Vince hung up and Nick was left with a grin on his face.

"Are they okay?" Stan called out.

"Yep, just apparently wet and cold from swimming in the lake."

"Well, I'm glad I didn't have to deal with that one." Stan blurted it out, thankful for at least part of being in this damn cell.

"Same here, although, I would like to see the look on Vince's face seeing her after the lake." Nick said it out loud without even thinking.

"Wait, he doesn't still have a thing for her does he?" Stan sat up on his cot on the opposite side of the dimly lit room from Nick.

"He says he doesn't, but from what I've seen I'm not so sure."

"Well, sorry to tell you, but she hasn't really talked much about him or anything. Plus, she's been up to her same old pursuant of skirts."

"I figured she wasn't going straight for him. You know, though, now that you mention it; I don't think I've seen Vince with anybody since we met you guys. I gotta tell you I have never seen him this caught up on any woman."

"Man, now I wish I was there to see them right now. You know, she's probably going to strip down without even a second thought. As weird as it is that she has no self-consciousness around men; it kind of makes me like her even more. Dani has really become my family over this last year."

"The job does that to you. You get close. Vince and I share everything, and we've been through a lot together. The only thing he doesn't talk to me about is Dani. That's why I figure he really cares about her. I just hope they end up being friends, because I think he needs a connection to someone beyond me. I hate to think that if I was gone he'd be alone."

"Dani and I are the same way. I could tell you every one of her little habits. You know we only have each other. Our families are both gone, and if something happened to her...I just wouldn't know what to do."

"I suppose when it comes to that you become a supervisor and live off by yourself. At least that's what I figured happened with Oz. He won't talk about it, but that's what Brian told me."

"Brian?"

"Yea Brian was our boss down in the southeast when we were really embedded. He lost a partner, and instead of trying to hook up with someone else, Oz helped him become a supervisor. Of course, he's not alone now, but you know."

"Is he back with a partner?"

"Sort of, I'm not really supposed to talk about it much. I guess you could say he has a partner though, she works for another agency and they are cooperating. The reality between you and me is Brian fell in love so he has a real partner now. I think he'll probably retire or something like that in the next few years."

"Really? You know you don't hear about that much. At least I haven't so far. It never seems that someone retires from the Division. I just hear sad stories. I guess I figure we're doing good work though. I mean after my family was killed by vamps, well I wanted nothing but to kill every last one out there."

"Uh...you know you have to be careful with that. If there's one thing I've learned it's that the world is a lot less black and white than I thought it was when I started. I've even met some pretty good monsters at this point, ones that we've looked the other way on. You'll learn though, learn to live in the shadowy grey that is the Dark Division."

"I guess I am just getting started. Dani is a pretty kick ass teacher, though. I couldn't ask for someone more patient or someone with more knowledge. She knows her shit and never forgets a monster that she's tangled with. There's a sadness that she carries though, and I can never place it."

"Huh. I always see her kind of happy, like this job really fits her." Nick was thoroughly intrigued now. He never saw a hint of her sadness, not once.

"It does, like 90% of the time. But then, once in a while, she'll get piss drunk and find a quiet place. I've seen her just break down and cry for hours. I've tried to talk to her about it, but she won't. So, I just sit with her and we drown our sorrows."

"You know Vince is kind of like that. He doesn't cry, though. But, he gets drunk and just sits somewhere thinking. He's not a talker, but I usually sit with him too. I guess they both have some darkness they try to chase away."

"Yea, I mean I was pretty fucked up when my family died and I still have moments. But, at least I can talk to her about it. I wish she was more open on that front, but that's just not Dani. She's tough as nails, but I guess we all crack once in a while."

"I talk to Vince about my war history. I think I told you I lost my best friend over there. I have my PTSD moments, and Vince is pretty solid on helping me out there. He's stubborn about his though. You know it's funny how much they really are alike. It's just a damn shame that it'll never work."

"Well, agents aren't supposed to fraternize anyways, right?"

"Right. But, uh, I'm pretty sure they do. At least, that's what I've heard through the grapevine, even about Oz. But, of course, I'm not gonna ask the old man."

"Me neither. Hey, I think I'm going to crash out for a bit. Will you get me if something goes down?" Stan sighed and laid back on the threadbare mattress that smelled far too musty.

"I guess I'm gonna try to crash out too. If you hear something before I do, let me know too." Nick scooted back, trying to deal with much the same smell and discomfort as Stan.

Like Reply