Poll: Shall I continue?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Looking nice continue
100.00%
7 100.00%
Not much triggering
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Geetha - a lonely Angel
Geeth - a lonely angel

10 months ago Geetha was married to Gautham saying that he is the director manager of south zone in a good ** company and earns one and a half lakh per month.  Geetha spoke very closely with Gautham before the wedding, they liked each other and shared their feelings.  They got married without any worries.

Geetha studied till her degree in their town college.  Within 3 months of completing graduation she got match.  At the age of 24, she did not imagine that her husband qualifications, then Gautham got married to her.  Gautham is good looking tall, red, beardless, clean shaven guy as such is his job.  Gautham fell in love with Geeta on seeing her.  Jasmine flowers in hair in a good traditional saree, a height that reaches up to his chin, a graceful walk, a beauty that swells in the neck even if a pin is put in it, and an innocent smile like a cute little girl.

Got married and came to the city where Gautam works.  There he has his own house and all kinds of comforts.  Six months have passed.  In these six months, Geetha hoped that the more Gautam loved him, the more he would make her happy. But Gautham was always been a job minding man ignored her swan walks through out the day. Geetha as a shy lady, she does not ask her husband for anything, Gautham does not understand.  He would in other things but he is lagging behind in bedroom matter. Every time it was done, it was very quick, and even his was short.  Geetha watched sex videos two or three times during college with her friends, in which she saw cucumber-sized ones and her husband disappointed Geetha.  While passing the days like this, one day he came home with sweets in the evening saying one good news and one bad news.

Geetha……What is special about?

Gautham...... I got a new job, better than this one, less work, high paycheck 

Geetha was really happy when he said that, now she hopes to spend some time with her husband.  At the same time, he said another word that made the hope disappear in her eyes.

Gautam….. But in Dubai, they mailed me.  They want best performers like me.

Actually, Gautham did not think about Gita, he thought that if he stays there for five years, he will be able to save enough for Gita, the unborn child, studies.

Geetha...... why Dubai, try to find something better here?

Then Gautham told his intention and told his future plans to Geetha.

Geetha likes her husband's idea, but she is worried about leaving him.  Gautam never underestimated her except in that one thing.  He is six years older than her but Geetha doesn't feel that way.  Gautham left for Dubai after two months.  He tells Geetha to be careful and dares him that he will come once in three months.

Gautham.......but we will do these video calls, I will call you whenever I can. 

Geetha…..... you beware.  Don't neglect food, take care of your health.

4 months have passed.  They used to make phone calls and video calls. When she told Gautham about her idea of working as a teacher, he agreed.  She used to go to school everyday.  Befriended Vimala next to the house.

After going to school, after fixing the house.  Talked to Gautham and watched TV.  Days are passing.  One day geetha saw the laptop that he had left behind while he was packing up the room.  She kept it in the bedroom to see if it would work.  Called Gautham not knowing the password.

Geetha…… darling your laptop is here.  I will use it

Gautham...... I agree to use it

Geetha....... it’s asking password 

Gautham...... Oh that's your name Geetha143$

Geetha........ Thanks darling 

Gautham......don’t you say thanks to me, use it, take its charger from my desk.

That night, Geetha got her laptop fully charged and called her friend, Samatha.

Geetha……how come I can find those videos

Samatha....... why?

Gita....... Oh, tell me, he is not here, my pain is mine

Samatha says a website.  Geetha heard it and opened then search.  Some images were displayed and one image she liked and then she clicked on it 

Watching the clip, in which the guy pulls the girl, makes her sit on his laps, he started squeezing her boobs over t-shirt while kissing her on neck and ears.  In fact, Gautham used to kiss her cheeks but he never kissed her like that

He undressed the girl while panting.  The girl undressed him, pulled his pant, and just like that, he stood up in front of the girl like a black cobra.  Geetha was shocked to see his stubbornness.  He grabs his dick and throws her on the bed, he climbs up and presses his dick on her pussy .  Geetha's fingers are twitching when he presses it like that.  Geetha make her both legs closely folded, rubbing one on one

He pushed his dick inside and started pounding without stopping.  The girl screams "Ah ah fuck...ah...oh my god...".  He is still pounding hard till the dick hits her hard in pussy.  He held the girl's neck with his hand and lifted it up and raised it.  Looking at that scene, Geetha's thighs are rubbing more and more and getting wet.

He is fucking relentlessly and the girl screams and laughs "Ah.aaah....Fuck me fuck me....ah...".

Just then geetha heard someone knocking on the main door.

Vimala..... Geeta Geeta are you there?  Are you asleep 

Geetha adjusted her saree, cleans her sweat with pallu and came and opened the door.

Vimala: Hey are you sleeping?

Geetha: No didi.. What is this time?

Vimala: Today Monday, I’m on fast, if I go to get a packet of milk to drink milk at night, the shop is closed.  Give me some if you have

Geeta: Osh that's all come sit inside, I will give.

All these days Vimala talked with Geetha outside but did not come to the house.  Looking around,  She packed the cell phones, put school books, toys on the table and arranged the house very neatly.  Seeing that, she went into the bedroom.

Vimala: Hey, your house is very nice

Geeta: Yes thanks didi

Seeing the laptop on Vimala's bed, she thought in her mind, " she owns a laptop herself, ya her hubby is a rich guy. Lucky woman “

Vimala: You have a laptop

She takes it.  Just then suddenly Geetha came and took the laptop.  pretending to smile,

Geetha: Sorry sister, it's our personal, so don't mind to …..

Vimala: Oh yes, that's fine

Geetha: Here is the milk

She gave a flask with a lid.

Vimala: Thank you.

Geeta: good night sister

While going out

Vimala: Good night geetha, your brother-in-law (vimala’s hub) doesn't let me sleep these nights.

Geetha did not really understand why she was not allowed to sleep.  asked why

Vimala: don’t you know naughty girl, you’re also married, when your hubby returns home, he also won’t let you sleep

Geetha put on an innocent face, which looked strange,

Vimala: Why are you looking like that?  Don't you understand?

Geetha shook her head "Uhu".

Vimala: Same night in the bedroom

She giggled and shrugged.  Geetha curiously asked,

Geetha: How many rounds will brother in law make you go?

Vimala: Hey, ain’t you ashamed asking me such things naughty acting innocent 

Geeta: Hmm..

After Vimala left, the same thoughts were running in Geetha's mind.  Even if Gautham is not like that, it would be great if he make sex to her like in that video at least once

The next day, to go to school early in the morning, she put on a pink saree, with a long veil that reached the back of her buttocks, tied a tali at the neck, and covered it with a pin to prevent her breast cleavage from showing, but the saree was a little pitiful, so she looked a little shadowy.  Below the back of the neck, the back is visible, and below that, a cane jacket is held, and under it, two more inches are showing the skin of the waist, and the saree covers the skin below the waist, and it slopes down to the soles of the two swaying buttocks.  She wore low design silver straps that didn't clatter too much on her legs and two inch high sandals that made her taller.

After she lock the house, walk outside and turn around on the street next to the school.  After reaching half distance, she takes the U-turn and walks towards the school.  There is a grocer uncle watching Geetha.  Geetha knows what he is looking at, he watches day by day, as Geetha walks past the shop, two lumps of round ass cheeks swaying behind her shaped like under the sari, he is enamored.  She left without attending him.

While walking in front of the school, a 10th class boy came out to buy something from the book stall in front, just then a wind blew, Geeta's sari swayed in the wind, the pallu in front of the belly went sideways, the boy went to look towards the stall and saw Geeta walking in front of that stall.

Red, shining in the sun, like a angel , she was taking long steps to reach school quickly, as she was stepping, the hills of butter below her neck swayed a little, the saree moved with that movement, his gaze went down further, then the sari skirt rose again in the wind, her deep navel, milky waist.  , folded over it and he was idolized once he saw it.

[Image: IMG-1860.png]

She saw the boy tensing up like that.

"Why is he standing there staring at me like this"

She looked down, her navel was visible, then she fixed her saree with her hand.  Just then his vision was obstructed and he looked up, Geeta was looking at him, scared and averted his gaze .  called,

Geetha: hey are you 10th class Bharath, its time for school bell to ring why are you coming out now go inside …she warns.

Panting, Bharat: Miss, I broke my scale, I need it in maths class, so thought to buy a new one 

Geetha: ok come inside soon

She said that and went.

Geetha is actually a Maths teacher, that's why he was scared.  But she is not so strict.

Everyone came and stood for prayer in the school ground.  Bharat also stands there and looks that Geetha is still nowhere to be seen.

"Wow, what is this miss, what's wrong with that waist, do I get a chance to see it again?"

He was looking around when Geeta came and stood in prayer while talking to biology teacher Ramya.  Bharat's eyes are fixed on Geeta, the whole world fades away and he sees only Geeta.  Geetha has big eyes, rose petal lips, kissable cheeks, and breasts beneath that neck are just mesmerising .  He is unable to see Geetha completely as another person is standing in front of him.

He doesn't know if he prayed or not, his eyes are on Geeta whole time.  He spent all that time looking at this heavenly angel 

After everyone went to their class, in the 4th period i.e. before lunch, Geetha came in to 10th class.  Sitting on the third bench facing toward the wall, he looked at her waist as she entered the room, but there was a saree on her right side, covering her waist 

Everyone got up saying "Good morning miss".

"Good morning, morning sit" said Geeta

Geetha: Today we are going to learn the second unit: Geometry.

Geeta started the lesson like that.  Bharat is mesmerized by Geeta. Behind Bharat, Kaushik is also watching Geetha.

Geetha raises her hand and writes the formula on the board, Bharat looks at her hand.  As Geetha came walking long under the sun, till now she has took three classes without any leisure, and now she is in this class, she sweats so much and there is a wet stain in her armpit.  Bharat is seeing that.

When Geetha is lecturing back and forth, he doesn't know whether he is listening or not, but he pretends to be listening.  He was looking at the visible white waist and sweaty armpit while she was writing on the board.

At the same time, the pressure in his pant increased and he looked down.  It was the first time he didn't understand what it was like to do that.  When he put his hand on it, it was hard.  The pant zip loosen up.  He was nervous, he was crossing his fingers wondering what would happen, what if the zip blew.  Looking at Geetha on the other side, he looks down again and presses.

"Ah... I feel like I have to press it a little more. What's wrong with me?"

Beside Harish, he saw Bharat rubbing on the pant between the legs.

Harish: What happened?  what are you doing

Panting, Bharat: Come on, I'll swell.

Harish: Hey what did you see?

Bharat: Did you see the teacher's belly in the morning, now if you look at the teacher, it will end like this.

Harish: You idiot, don't look

Bharat: If you don't see it, you will miss it

Harish: Sit still and act like you are listening to the lesson until you loose it.

Bharat: what? 

Harish: I will tell you later, 

Geetha saw them talking, got angry and called,

Geeta: Hey Harish, what are you talking about, don't you know that you shouldn't talk in class?

Both were afraid,

Harish: Nothing Miss, sorry, he is asking me about doubt.

Geetha: Bharat if you have doubt ask me

Bharat: ok miss excuse me

Geetha sees something different in Bharat's eyes.  But she ignored for now.
thanks
[+] 7 users Like Haran000's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good one pls continue
Like Reply
Good update. But, dont bring under age content here.
Like Reply
(19-04-2023, 05:53 PM)santhu304 Wrote: Good one pls continue

(19-04-2023, 08:23 PM)kangaani Wrote: Good update. But, dont bring under age content here.

Thanks guys. For your encouragement. 

Ya…. Immediately changed his class 8 to 10th. Small change it won’t impact further as per underage content. Consider he’s 17 now. I’ll adjust coming updates as required.
thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Haran000's post
Like Reply
Nice update. She should start with next door man. The boys have to mature enough to handle her.
[+] 2 users Like fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
(20-04-2023, 06:55 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Nice update. She should start with next door man. The boys have to mature enough to handle her.

Thanks 

I also thought sort of
thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Haran000's post
Like Reply
(20-04-2023, 06:55 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Nice update. She should start with next door man. The boys have to mature enough to handle her.

I too agree
Like Reply
This story already continue in Telugu that's why here stopped sir?
Like Reply
Please continue the story
It's a nice erotica.
Like Reply