A Financier's Experience With Soundarya
A Financier's Experience With Soundarya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hai, masalaguys when i was searching the net on soundarya i came acrros this on the message board of a site dedicated to soundarya. please read this and comment on it guys.

hai guys i am a film producer and a financier in tollywood now iam here to narrate my exp with soundarya. iam following this message board from a long time and i want to give the real experience with soundarya to u all guys in the message board here.

i was to finance a film for a close friend of mine , i was financing the moive because my friend had the story and he was willing to produce it and he nedded some money as his money was blocked in another film and promised to return money with interest after the release of funds blocked.
it was in the month of december in 1999 the producer came to office in the afternoon to discuss some matters and in the mean time i asked him who was hero and heroine in the proposed moive? he said about the hero and also said the heroine of the moive is soundarya. i was really excited about this as i was really impressed with soundarya after seeing her in the moives like premaku velayaraa and annaa annaga okka ammaiy. i asked the producer whether i can get soundarya for a night , and he said that he would try and contact me. i got a call from my friend at around 4 pm that soundarya has agreed to spend some time with me and he asked as to where he shall bring soundarya and i asked him to bring her to my guest house . he said that he would bring her at around 7pm there.i was waiting at my guest house

soundarya and the producer came there at around 7.15 pm. this was the first time iam meeting soundarya personally as we have met soundarya many times on the sets. my friend introduced both of us and i asked him to collect the money next morning and he left from there saying soundarya that she should treat me well as iam going to finance her next moive.soundarya enquired about myself and had a chat for almost one hour. in this one hour she said that she came back from switzerland where she went to shoot two songs for a film and she also said that she had a gala time with the hero and the director of the film in switzerland and she decided to take a break for one week as she has a busy schedule ahead and she wanted to recoup some of her energy. she said that she agreed to come here as my producer friend has explained his financial problems to her and she was persudaed by him. she asked me when i would let her free. i said her that i would leave her in the morning, she called his brother amar and said that she would return home in the morning, saying this she switched her cell phone off and asked me to do the same. we both of us had some fruits , she was wearing a green salwar kameez i asked her what did she bring with her in the bag she said that she brought a dress to wear. she asked me to take bath and waiat for her in the hall . i had my bath and waiting for soundarya in the hall, i was wearing a white kurtha pyjama.

soundarya took around 45 minutes to get ready and she called me upstairs by knocking the door of the bed room. soundarya was wearing a brown saree with her pallu almost showing of her big boobs and navel, i was really terified to see ravishing soundarya right in front of my eyes , i started to start some conversation with her but she did not allow me to do that as she came close to me and took my lower lip and i took her upper lip and we stood there smooching for 15 min and in the meantime soundarya took of my kurtha and my pyjama, i must say one thing here that soundarya is not only a great actress but she is also a great kisser. i was standing in front of her with only a freinche on me she came near to me took my hear and biting it she asked me to undress her she took off her pallu to hand it to me i took off her pallu, she stood there after going round so as to remove her saree. my goodness she was so cute in her langa jacket , i gave her big hug iwas pressing her sharp boobs to my chest and kissing her on cheeks, on her neck, i have thrown her on to the bed and i tried to unlock her langa but she resisted saying that i play with her boobs for some time and she pulled me to her head and kissed on my face, i came down and removed her blouse i kissed on her cleavage gap and unhooked her bra with my lips.

as every body knows that soundarya has big boobs i was really lucky to see her boobs without any cover. i complemented her for the size of her boobs and she smiled and said that they are up for grabs for me, she asked me to press them for some time before i start sucking them i pressed both the boobs with my hands for some time she was sitting with her hands supporting her back , she was moaning aha...aha... aha.. suddenly i took her right nipple into my mouth to suck it. when i bite her nipple she really shouted a loud as it has pained her, i pushed her back and i was pressing one boob and took one nipple in my mouth. this continued for sometime.

then i unlocked her langa , i was surprised to see a cleanly shaved pusy . i must say that it was one of the cleanest pusy one can ever see. i put my middle finger into her pussy and stroked her for some time. i took her right foot and bit her big nail i went upto her pussy kissing and pressing her thighs. soon i was at her pussy i took out my tounge and licked her pussy and soundarya was moaning ooooooh .....ahhhhhh....oooohhhh soundarya pushed me back and took my 8 inch penis and played with it for some time , she took it in her hand and moving it upside down. she asked me to call her when i was to cum. when i was about to cum, i pulled soundary's head by her hair and kissed her lips and on her neck. she asked me to place my penis on her navel and cum there , i took my penis there but i was unable to cum seeing this soundarya has asked me stroke her navel with my weapon so that i can cum.i kissed her navel and licked it with my tounge and took my tounge around her navel for 10to 12 rounds and i placed my penis on her navel i stroked it there within three and five strokes i cummed on her navel, her navel was filled with my sperm. all the while she was sitting woth her hands supporting her back. i pushed her back and took my penis all over her stomach.

after cumming my penis was to it's normal's size and i asked soundarya to rub it for some time so that we can start once again. she rubbed it for some time and took it into her mouth and gave me a blow job and in no time my penis was to it's peak size. i asked soundarya as to which position i should fuck her . she wanted it in the conventional position. i pushed back the naked soundarya and i went inbetween her legs and started to put my penis into her pussy and i was stroking it hard soundarya was really shouting due to my hard stroking. i was pressing her boobs and nipples soundarya was moaning ahaaa.....ahaaaa....ahaaa....

i cummed in soundarya's pussy.both of us were sleeping side by side and after some time i place my head on her chest and slept for sometime and we got up at around 3 am and decided to go for one more round and this time i had a gala time with soundarya's big boobs and with her navel. i fingured her pussy and tried to place my penis she resisted and i took it from behind and i fucked her ass in dog style.time was around 5.30 am when i finished fucking her ass and both of us slept for 20 min and soundarya got she took a bath in 5 min and wore her green salwar kameez and said that i was the first person to fuck her in ass , pussy and in her navel, saying this soundarya said me a good bye and went downstairs. i got up from the bed and i rushed to soundarya who was staying at the door i asked her for a last kiss and i kissed her on her lips and once again pressed her boobs from over her salwar kameez. soundarya said that she felt very happy and would like to meet me again.

i have given the year and the month can anyone guess her moive.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.