Fantasy Kajal Agarwal sniffed hard by someone else in infront of her husband
Kajal: My husband is not home yet.
[+] 1 user Likes armpitking's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-15-23-52-51-37-924608...c2d2e6.jpg]
Like Reply
Kajal: Let me check my armpit before my husband comes

[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-16-00-10-15-56-924608...c2d2e6.jpg]
Like Reply
Kajal: My husband loves my broad armpits

[Image: GIF-230416-001434.gif]
[+] 2 users Like armpitking's post
Like Reply
Kajal knows that her husband loves the smell of her armpits. To increase the smell she decides to have a hot gym session with her gym trainer in the house. She calls her gym trainer to her house.
Kajal: Hello Satish can you please come to train me in my home gym

[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-16-00-33-33-26-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
(16-04-2023, 12:33 AM)armpitking Wrote: Kajal knows that her husband loves the smell of her armpits. To increase the smell she decides to have a hot gym session with her gym trainer in the house. She calls her gym trainer to her house.
Kajal: Hello Satish can you please come to train me in my home gym

[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-16-00-33-33-26-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

( myself satish yadav 31 year old shiny coal black skinned 6 feet 2 inch tall 110 kg weighing GYM trainer)

( i was given 60 thousand ruppes by MrKaran for his wifes 1 month gym session as karan ki biwi kajal ko gym krna tha to apne alishan bunglow me ek bada sa gym bana diya)

( it was morning 6 am and i got a call from kajal saying ki she needs me to come to her gym )

yes kajal maam i will be there in a short while ur hubby has done the payment 

( i reach ur bunglow wearing a white round neck t shirt and a cotton ash coloured  pant )

ding donggg ( i rang the bell)
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply
Kajal opens the door. And saw satish's muscular body.
(Kajal inside her mind: mard ho toh Aisa, Mera pati mujhe utha bhi nahi pata)
Kajal: Satish lets start

[Image: RDT-20230416-0042457342135004209331337.jpg]

Kajal intentionally pulling up her arms so that Satish can have a smell of her sweat.
Like Reply
(16-04-2023, 12:44 AM)armpitking Wrote: Kajal opens the door. And saw satish's muscular body.
(Kajal inside her mind: mard ho toh Aisa, Mera pati mujhe utha bhi nahi pata)
Kajal: Satish lets start

[Image: RDT-20230416-0042457342135004209331337.jpg]

Kajal intentionally pulling up her arms so that Satish can have a smell of her sweat.

( as door opened i saw kajal agarwal jiska height mere chati tak hai aur thi ekdum milky gori )

good morning kajal maam ( bolke andar aaya )

( and andar ek bada gym room tha )
 yes maam lets start with warm up

[Image: 0x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=1200]

( kajal was wearing sleveless dress and jaise hi stretching ki starting me i was standing behind her with 2 feet ditsnce and when she stretched i saw her right armpit on the mirror which was clean shaved creamy ufff mu me pani aa rha tha dekhke )

yes now stretch the other side ( stretch krwana to sirf bahana tha dekhna to tera baghal dekhna chahta tha)

where is ur hubby Mr Karan by the way ( trying to know where is ur hubby )
Like Reply
Kajal: He will come soon

( Meanwhile kajal was doing the exercise. Kajal ne gym trainer ko anpa wet armpits dekhte hue pakad liye)

Kajal (intentionally) showing her both armpits.

Kajal: Satish can you please come closer to me so that I can exercise well

[Image: IMG-20230416-005927.jpg]
Like Reply
(16-04-2023, 01:00 AM)armpitking Wrote: Kajal: He will come soon

( Meanwhile kajal was doing the exercise. Kajal ne gym trainer ko anpa wet armpits dekhte hue pakad liye)

Kajal (intentionally) showing her both armpits.

Kajal: Satish can you please come closer to me so that I can exercise well

[Image: IMG-20230416-005927.jpg]

( i was always peeking at ur armpit and arm armpit intersection region every now and then)

( almost 15 minutes of warm had been done and u were a bit sweaty and ur skin scent was making me crazy )

( uhh kya mhak aa rhi hai iske badan se )

( it was bicep day )

( as u called me near) yes kajal maam ( i was standing behind u and hold ur elbows a bit taki 2 kg ka duble utha sake )

( i was getting ur skin scent from the side of ur neck ) mmmmmmmmm ( dheere dheere garam ho rha tha mai andar se )

( u were milky white i was dark black skinned )
Like Reply
Kajal feeling near him started to sweat heavily ( pura badan paseene se tapak rha tha)
( Kajal ka sports bra me uske paseene se bheeg ne laga)

Kajal move her left leg back and her wet back touched the hard chest of her gym trainer.

Kajal: Satish kya tum Mera hath pakad sakte ho support ke liye.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-16-01-13-01-42-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like armpitking's post
Like Reply
(16-04-2023, 01:13 AM)armpitking Wrote: Kajal feeling near him started to sweat heavily ( pura badan paseene se tapak rha tha)
( Kajal ka sports bra me uske paseene se bheeg ne laga)

Kajal move her left leg back and her wet back touched the hard chest of her gym trainer.

Kajal: Satish kya tum Mera hath pakad sakte ho support ke liye.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-16-01-13-01-42-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

( tere paseene ke mehak se lund tanak rha tha mera )

( as u moved back ur back hit my chest and ur spongy ass hit my crotch thigh region)

ha bilkul support ke liye pakad sakta hu ( hold ur wrist and side by side dono taraf se utahaya and peeche se tere left side gardan ko sungha halka sa) mmmmmmmmm 

( u can understand ki mehak se mujhe tanak rha hai and u can understand kaise tere mehak mujhe kheech rha hai )
Like Reply
Nice story  continue 

Superb narration
Like Reply