Incest My Amazing Stepson
I copied this story from the following link.
https://www.indiansexstories2.net/incest...g-stepson/
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am Saroja, 35, pretty and I have a very nice body for a 35 year old. I am married to my husband, businessman aged 44. We have been married for 10 years now. We have two daughters and both have been put in a convent hostel for their better studies. Last year, my elder sister’s son came to stay with us on his job for a short period. Sathish, who is 24 years old, is tall and slightly built. He’s a football player and a very active boy. He also loves motorbike racing…Of late I got likening to get fucked by young lads. Young studs got a lot of stamina and unlike my weak 40 plus year old hubby, they can give me more pleasure and a deep long fuck. Well, I always fantasized having sex with my stepson.(yes by relation, he is stepson to me as he is my sister’s son and he calls me ‘chithi’). And as I was about to conclude that my fantasy will always remain a fantasy, I got an opportunity when Sathish was involved in a minor motorbike accident and he fractured his right leg and sprained his left arm. Poor boy, he won’t be able to care for himself and I had to do everything for him. Well, that was a blessing in disguise for me.Sathish was discharged from hospital after 1 week. My husband took him home in a wheelchair. My husband was more passionate on him as we don’t have a boy child. Hubby said to me ‘Saroja, I’m leaving for Delhi this evening. Take care of Sathish, okay. You are everything to him now. He can’t even bathe on his own. You help him with that will you?’ And just before I said I will, Sathish interrupted and said ‘ it’s ok chithappa. I can do my own bathing.’ It was obvious that Sathish was shy being bathed by his step mom. What he didn’t know is he would be getting more than a bath from his sexy chithi. Well my hubby got upset when Sathish refused to be bathed by me. He gave him a big tongue lashing and finally Sathish agreed.

Well that evening, my husband wished us goodbye and left for his business trip. It was 5.00pm in the evening. Then I went to Sathish’s room and asked him whether he wants to take bath. He took a long look at me and finally said, ok. Then I took his towel and went into the bathroom. At that time he was not wearing any t-shirt on. He was only wearing a short pant. That moment wild thoughts were running inside my mind. I knew this was my best chance to seduce him. So, I quickly went into my room, took off all my clothes along with my saree and put on a flimsy nighty. Then I went again to the bathroom. There was a bewildering look on his face after he saw me in my dress. I just smiled at him and said ‘I don’t want my clothes to get wet Sathish, if you know what I mean’. He just smiled and nodded his head when he heard I said that. Then I opened the tap to fill the bath tub. Then I asked Sathish to take off his pants and leave only his underwear on. ‘Its ok chithi, this would be just fine’ he said. ‘your wish Sathish..’ I replied. He was shy to take off his pants understandably. When the tab was full, I scooped the water and poured it on his body. Then I sat on the tub and pulled his wheelchair closer to me. Then I took the soap and began to apply them on his body. At the same time I noticed that his eyes were peeking at my cleavage. Noticing that, I purposely bend my body even lower so that he can have a better look at my boobs. Then his eyes rolled down towards my partially exposed thigh. I must admit, I was turned on by his stare. Having my 24 year old young stud staring at my boobs and thighs made me damn horny. Then I purposely spread my legs and let him get a glimpse at my silky smooth inner thighs and at my nicely shaved cunt.Upon seeing my inner thigh I noticed a big bulge under his short pants. I can feel how thirsty his cock must be and how bad his cock wants a piece of my wet clean shaven pussy! I knew this was my best chance to make a move. After applying soap to his body, I moved on to his legs. I started from his toes and all the way to his thigh. Once I reached his thigh, I looked at him and his eyes were closed and he was shaking a little. Probably nervous coz he knows his chithi is up to something naughty. Then I continued and this time I slipped my both hands inside his pants from the bottom touching his balls first. Then I proceeded to his erected cock. On the pretext of applying soap, I stroked his cock slowly. His eyes were closed and he was blushing and the same time, his body started to shiver a little harder than earlier. Knowing that he was enjoying it although reluctantly, I pulled down his pants slowly down to his knees. Then I took more soap into my hands and started stroking his cock still on the pretext of applying soap. Then I stopped and got up. Only then he opened his eyes. And to his surprise, I took off my nighty and revealed my precious nude body to him. His eyes were rolling up and down between my boobs and my pussy. Then he turned away pretended not to look. Then I went closer to him and held his chin in my hand and turned his face towards me. Then I planted a kiss on his juicy lips. A normal kiss then turned into a french kiss. I rolled my tongue into his tongue and we kissed for about 5 mins. Then I stopped kissing him and continued bathing him. After I got all the soap removed from his body, I knelt down before him, held him cock in my hand and slowly moved my face towards his 7 inch cock and very slowly put his cock into my mouth and started sucking it. ‘mmmm oh chithi my darling’ he moaned. It tasted so good I swear!

Then I started to suck harder and harder. Unable to resist my passionate sucking, Sathish wrapped his right arm around my head and shoved his cock deeper into my mouth and eventually deep into my throat. I almost choked by his enormous cock, but it was worth it! Then I continued stroking his cock with my mouth and tongue. Then I took out my mouth from his cock and started to suck his balls.’ oh god! Saroja chithi, that’s lovely! Suck harder!’ he ordered by calling my name. ‘your wish is my command, Sathish!’ I teased. Then I started to suck his balls harder. Then I put his cock back into my mouth and started sucking it wild. ‘oh yeah oh yeah, I am going to shoot!’ he shouted. ‘its ok Sathish, shoot in your chithi’s mouth, I want to drink your cum.’ Then he ejaculated into my mouth and his hot creamy cum tasted so good that I swallowed all of it. Then I got up and gave him a tight kiss on his lips. Then I went closer to his ears and whispered ‘do you want to fuck me Sathish?’ He said ‘oh you bet I do!’ I just laughed and said ok we fuck after you get well. There was a disappointment on his face. Then I said ‘well, as a substitute for a fuck, i’ll give you another blowjob now. He smiled and pulled me towards him, gave me a deep kiss and pressed my head towards his cock and shoved his erected cock into my open mouth again for a deep-throat mouth fuck. And the rest is history repeated…..
[+] 2 users Like akshatha's post
Like Reply