Marriage Counsellor
Getting down from the cab he rushed towards the counseling room in the high court. He very well knew he was late. His lawyer Raman was annoyed.

Raman : wtf!! You know you cannot afford this.
Ajay : sorry, let's go in.

Entering the room ajay saw his wife madhu with her lawyer Geeta sitting on one side facing the counselor Mariam. Ajay apologized to Geeta and Mariam. That somehow soothed the tension in the room.

Mariam : Today is our last counseling session. I have listened to both the sides and I believe it's good that both the parties have agreed for a mutual divorce and settlement outside the court.

Madhu : Thank you Mariam. You were of great help.

Ajay : Yes I second to that.

Mariam : Welcome. Geeta and Raman will make sure all the paperwork is done and get this process done smoothly without any hindrances.

Raman and Geeta nodded in agreement. The session ended. Smiles exchanged. Handshakes were offered. It was all done amicably.

Ajay and Geeta were married for 5 years now. It was a love marriage. Both were ambitious in their careers and none relented. They decided its best to divorce and part ways. No one gets to burden the other. They were 34 and had a full life ahead of them. Both of them wished each other pleasantries and moved out of the counseling room.

As they moved out another couple entered for the next session. Ajay wondered how tedious and exhausting it must be for the counselor Mariam. His chain of thought was broken by Raman as he took leave from Ajay.

Strolling outside the premises of the court Ajay spotted a roadside tea-stall. He wanted to have tea and smoke. As he sat down and lit his cigarette he let himself down his memories for the past few months.

Six months back madhu and Ajay with their lawyers filed for the divorce.
Mariam was assigned to be their counselor. She was around 48 years old. An experienced lawyer. Gentle soul. Ever smiling face. But Ajay didn't notice that.

Rather he saw a dusky mature woman wearing glasses, crisp saree with a conservative blouse. Thick and curvy body just the right proportion for her frame. Standing tall at 5'6, her curvy waist tapering into robust thighs. It made Ajay wonder how her thighs would be inside her petticoat with all this sitting in the counseling room the whole day, sweaty n salty. He loved having those thoughts.

She was the prime reason for Ajay to not miss even one counseling session. He always masturbated picturing her jovial and docile persona being degraded by him. He used to get a perverse kick when he saw her ever smiling kind face imagining her all sweaty under him as he pounds her.

As ajay finished his smoke and tea, he got up paid for it and started looking for a cab on his phone. As his cab arrived and he was guiding the cabbie to his location he saw Mariam rushing out the premises having tension all over her face and looking around for a cab or an auto.

Ajay crossed the road and went over to her and asked her what's the problem.

Mariam : I just got a call from my domestic help that my husband got another paralytic attack.

Ajay : oh that sucks. Come with me, my cab has just arrived, let's go to your house.

Mariam : oh thank you so much Ajay. You've been of great help.

Ajay : you are welcome.

They both got into the cab and rushed to Mariam's house. The ambulance was already there and her husband was being taken to the hospital. Ajay and mariam followed the ambulance in their cab.

Few hours later mariam and Ajay were sitting in the hospital lobby.

Ajay : I am sorry. I didn't know you had your own problems to deal with. It's tough being a counselor.

Mariam : That's okay. You don't have to be sorry for that. Being a counselor is my job and I love it. These things are not under our control.

Ajay : how about your immediate family. Your kids? I see no one around.

Mariam : Yeah we had an inter-religious marriage so we had no family left whatsoever. I have two kids. But they are abroad.

Ajay : oh! It must have been quite difficult to lead this all by yourself alone.

Mariam : It is. I won't deny it. Work keeps me busy and happy. And my domestic help is of great help too.

The nurse came and informed the doctor wants to speak to mariam. Few minutes later mariam came out relieved. She said the doctor said everything is under control. And they'd like to keep my husband in the physiotherapy centre for a month atleast. They belive they can slowly work on him and get him back to his feet again.

Ajay : that's a great news. Such a relief!!
Mariam : Yes it is.

In this whole episode mariam forgot to ask Ajay about his schedule for the day as he was with her all along.

Mariam : Umm what about your work!! You've been with me the whole day.

Ajay : well yeah!! But that's fine. I informed my team I won't be coming today. Also mostly it's work from home kinda scenario.

Mariam : Ah lucky you!!

Ajay : Yes. And now I am almost single too. Hahaha

Mariam : Oh am so sorry. It's weird to actually be like this with one of my cases you know!!

Ajay : oh come on. Don't over complicate this.

Mariam : Alright alright. I won't.

They bid goodnight to each other and left for their home.

In the coming weeks the divorce was finalised between Ajay and Madhu. There were some formalities left so Ajay had gone to the court. There he met Mariam. They both had small conversation going about Mariam's husband's health. She informed Ajay that slowly but steadily he js recovering. Ajay knew that this was his last opportunity to make something happen between him and mariam as there was nothing left for him to visit court as the divorce was already finalised and granted.

Ajay : I'd like to take you out for dinner. Please don't say no. You've been of great help and one of the best counselors for this case.

Mariam : (Smiling) That's my job.

Ajay : Maybe, but still I'd like to take out for dinner.

Mariam : It's inappropriate. I am sorry but I'll have to decline it.

Ajay : now the case is over. Done and dusted with. Treat me like a friend, please.
I know these professional commitments and even the personal problems you got takes a toll. I just thought to be there for you to see you through this, if you don't mind.

Mariam : That's really sweet of you Ajay. Alright let's meet tonight for dinner.

Ajay : Thanks. I'll come to pick you up by 7pm.

Mariam : Sure.

In the evening around 5pm Ajay was getting ready for tonight. His place was an hour away from Mariam's house. So to pick her at 7 he would have to start by 6. He wanted to get ready in a leisurely pace. Wanted to enjoy himself while getting ready with Mariam's thoughts. Talking to himself, he says, tonight I am gonna ravage you whore. Tonight am gonna strip your soul and rip this genial personality you carry, I'll defile you, soil your pious thick curves. Ughh!!! Am gonna devour you, it's gonna be sweaty and messy. While saying this his eyes were fixed upon the display picture of Mariam, as he zooms in and darts his tongue out licking the entire screen of his phone with Mariam's picture on it. He could feel it as a drug. Imagining her thick thighs, taut and fleshy. Ajay felt his balls and weighed them. He knew tonight he's gonna empty his load in Mariam, the genial & pious counselor.

Ajay reached at 7pm sharp to pick her up. She was ready wearing a starched crisp dark green saree with golden border, her hair lose, thick and fluffy reaching upto below her shoulders, having a parting in the middle, a nose stud, her glasses, lips glossed with lipstick. Ajay studied her in a quick and sharp manner noting all the details in his head. But the best part was she wearing a black sleeveless blouse.
Ajay knew she was well educated, married and conservative, yet he could feel that tonight she's a bit vulnerable. Her husband is in the physiotherapy centre, kids abroad. Ajay being almost a decade and a half younger than her she didn't have any rigid guard around her tonight like he always felt earlier whenever they used to meet in the court. Maybe the case is finished so she herself is relaxed assuring herself that she is not being unprofessional.

It was humid outside as rains were around the corner. Ajay climbed out of his car and opened the door for her to sit. As she sat her shut the door and moved towards his driving seat and shut his door. As soon as they were inside the car Ajay could smell her perfume and as it was humid he could see a bit of perspiration on her right arm. His nostrils flared as his eyelids felt heavy. He wanted her then and there itself. He wanted to sink his teeth in her flesh and give her a lust bite. The more he thought about this beautiful mature mother of two, a wife and an honest counselor the more he felt the urgency to have her.

He started the car and played some soft music and drove towards the restaurant. As he started driving Mariam asked him does he really wish to go to a restaurant or is he okay if they stay at her place and order something home and just have conversations. She was looking for conversations. She wasn't leading him on. But she didn't know that. She had absolutely no inkling of what Ajay had in his perverted brain.

Ajay : that's fine by me. Let's go to your place then and order something. We can talk. I sense you need to pour out a lot of your feelings. In his mind he thought even I need to pour out a lot inside of you.

Mariam : Thanks Ajay. I really needed someone to talk to. I have no friends as such. All my friends are mostly from my own profession and I don't like discussing private things with them. And also as you were part of that incident where we had to take my husband to the physiotherapy centre I somehow feel comfortable with you.

Ajay : No worries mariam. Even a counselor needs a friend. At the end of the day you're a human being too. I understand.

They drive back to her home and get comfortable in the living room. Ajay sits on a single seater sofa. Mariam sits in the middle of a 3 seater sofa. Ajay orders some food. By the time food arrives Ajay asks if she's open to having a few drinks just to ease out and relax. Mariam agrees and she says there are some whisky bottles which her husband and used to keep for the guests. Ajay makes 2 glasses of whisky and hands her one glass and sits on the single seater sofa with his drink.

Mariam : I just feel lonely you know. With work and all. My kids abroad and my husband battling with his health I somehow feel very low. All my life I have been this person looking after her family and balancing the work and family life pretty well. Everything was okay and to be honest is still ok. It's just that I suddenly felt the emptiness when my husband got shifted to the centre. Now I have no one to come back to at home. This home where I came after getting married and built it with my own hands brick by brick, memory by memory. I can't even say a lot to my kids as they'll get worried. I don't want to unnecessarily worry them and distract them. They are out there making their own lives. I understand that. But I need a let out too.

Ajay : Ofcourse Mariam. You definitely need a let out. While saying this Ajay was looking at Mariam's blouse filled with her motherly fleshy breasts from which she fed her kids of whom she's talking about right now. It gave him a surreal kick. The vulnerable wife and mother sitting in front of him opening up about her life in a starched saree without having absolutely no idea that the pallu of the saree is so crisp that its giving Ajay a beautiful and marvelous side view of her breasts. As ajay was sitting on her left and as the pallu is draped on the left shoulder he could see the prominent part of her dusky perspiring waist as well as the thickly packed breasts in the blouse.

Ajay was having a time of his life. This whole scenario was a perfect mental foreplay for him oiling his perverted thoughts with his loins getting enough fuel to keep his cock semi hard as he was slowly drinking his whisky watching mariam talk and breathe heavily as she was sighing recollecting her memories and with each sigh her breasts heaving. He watched how she pursed her lips and place the glass in between the gap of those wet n moist lips as she drank whisky.

Ajay was having an itch to see her armpits too and somehow he was waiting for her to lift her left arm in the pretext of maybe doing her hair or maybe for some random reason but that was not happening at all. He then had an idea. There was a curtain behind her and he knew if he says something about it then maybe he could create some opportunity.

Mariam was getting emotional as time went on. In between the food came and Ajay went to take the delivery and paid for it. He placed the food on the dining table and took his seat again. He was making no sudden moves to startle mariam and he was saying no such thing to raise a red flag in her head. He just wanted the evening to pass on like this comfortably while they talk and drink.

They were now having a 3rd drink and mariam was much more relaxed. Till this moment she had poured everything out and was feeling much relaxed. Her eyes were moist as she cried in between but Ajay never came near her to hold her hands or to give her any comfort. Like a gentleman he was just listening. Everyone appreciates a good listener and soon Ajay was going to reap his rewards for it.

As he handed her the glass of their 3rd peg he went back to his seat and tried to play his trick so that she raises her arm without any inhibition and shows him what he has been waiting for the whole evening. He eases on to his sofa and casually remarks, "those curtains are really beautiful, I mean they look so vintage and classic, I am sure they have been custom made." Mariam just slowly turned her head behind and smiled looking at the curtains, "oh these!! Yeah they have been." And she went on to narrate how and when they got these curtains made and the stories, memories attached to these curtains. But Ajay was waiting for his curtain to fall and reveal her moist sweaty armpit. And it did happen when Ajay remarked about the fabric. She exchanged the glass from her left hand to right and twisted her upper body in order to get hold of the curtain to feel the fabric as she lifted her left arm and held the curtain. While she held the curtain, Ajay eyes felt heavy, her voice diminished, he took the glass to his mouth and took a large swig of his drink, while studying every detail of her armpit and her left round orb. Ughh!! Bitch!! You whore what have you been hiding behind those clothes. Look at you 48 year old dusky, mature, thick and so highly educated giving me the best view of my life, Ajay thought. Ajay kept his glass on the table and moved forward and sat beside her as she was still holding the curtain and talking about it. He was so close to her now. He could see the armpit was clean absolutely clean and so wet. He inhaled it taking in the aroma of this woman, whom he is gonna devour tonight.

His reverie was broken by silent sobbing of mariam as she was still holding the curtain and recollecting the memories and crying. He took the glass from her right hand and placed it on the table. And then he held her left hand which was holding the curtain and said to her, "it's okay mariam. Let go of it. You don't have to constantly remember them and immerse yourself in this sadness." Mariam did let go of the curtain and sat straight. Ajay then took out her glasses and wiped her tears. Mariam was looking at him compassionately. Ajay was looking at her passionately. He then turned her towards him. He caressed her cheeks. Ughh!! Soft dusky cheeks. He was hard now. There was no going back.

Mariam felt something strange in his touch. But she was completely drained now after hours of talking and weeping and drinking. She needed this. Ajay knew it. She is in the most vulnerable state a woman can be. Ajay was the predator here and he knew his prey is waiting to be taken. With his left hand caressing her cheek he slid his right hand behind on her back on the exposed part of her blouse and squeezed the flesh. Mariam slightly parted her lips and moaned, "mmm ajay". He got his right hand up towards the back of her head and grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled it back with a sudden jerk.

Mariam moaned ahhh and yet she did nothing to stop Ajay as he bent down and darted his tongue out and licked her neck with the flat of his tongue tasting her skin mixed with her sweat and perfume.

He got up and stood in front of her. There were no words spoken. In the silence of the room ajay unzipped his pant. Mariam was watching him with her dreamy eyes as ajay guided his left hand at the back of her head and pushed forward while holding his meat with his right hand at the base. Instinctively mariam opened her mouth and engulfed ajay's cock. Ajay moaned ughhh and started mouth fucking her. He loved the warm and wet feeling of her mouth. The same beautiful mouth which she used to try and solve problems of marital couples giving them sane advices. The same mouth through which she used to say I love you to her husband. The same mouth which she used to sing lullabies to her kids when they were small. Ajay loved the feeling of defiling this warm wet conservative mouth. As he stuffed his cock deeper, it was him who was still holding her head and making her such his cock. He likes to control. As he stood getting his cock sucked he watched a family photo of hers. It made him even harder to see her in the portrait. She was holding his waist for balance as he kept fucking her mouth. He lifted her chin to look into her eyes. She was shy yet she kept sucking. A thick white coat forming like a ring around Ajay's cock with her saliva and his precum mixing in. He dipped his right hand in her left armpit. She was a bit surprised but she kept sucking as ajay kept bobbing her head over his cock. She watched Ajay taking those fingers which were slightly wet with her sweat in the armpit to his nose and sniffing it. That made Ajay all the more wild. Mariam couldn't believe how this guy looked so clean and neat from outside is such a pervert. Ajay grabbed her head with both his hands now and started fucking her mouth ferociously. He loved her gagging sounds but it only made him wilder. He wanted to use her thoroughly and he just got started. He kept bringing her head down his cock at the same time as he thrusted his hips. He was about to unload he could feel it. Mariam had mixed range of emotions in her head. She wanted gentle slow love. A reassuring sex where she is made to feel like everything is okay. She wanted Ajay to be a counselor for her as she always has been for so many people. She let her guard down because she felt safe. It's not that she's feeling threatened right now but somehow she was torn in between of being wanted and being used. Earlier she felt like she was desired. But right now at this moment she's feeling more of being defiled. She had no idea as the night had just begun. Ajay grunted, his grip on her head tightened and he lodged his cock deeper in her throat and unloaded his seed. His sweaty pubes all over her face as she was breathing through her nose filling her lungs with his musky odor. Ajay kept unloading and she kept gagging and trying to push him away to dislodge his cock from her mouth but Ajay didn't heed to her pleas and kept unloading. Slowly his grip over her head loosened and she pushed him to run across the washroom to rinse her mouth. But Ajay stopped her and asked her to swallow it. Her mouth full of his cum and her eyes pleading to Ajay to let her go. Ajay had an evil smile. He held her arms and gestured her to swallow it. Her pleading eyes slowly turned into acceptance and she swallowed it. As ajay saw her epiglotis flex his cock twitched. With her hands resting on the couch her hair disheveled her lipstick gone tears flowing through her eyes mariam kept looking at Ajay as he cleaned the remnants of his sperm around her hips with his fingers and then made her lick it n swallow it too. Ajay leaned forward sniffing her as she was sweating profusely now. He said to her don't cry. The night has just begun. Relax. I am gonna use your body and soul to the hilt. Mariam shivered.
[+] 3 users Like scorpio7's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
scorpio7 Wrote:Mariam shivered
Nice story ! Now it is passing through the critical stage ! Yes. Madam "Mariam", a Traditional chaste housewife who is already shivered by the foreplay of "Ajay". Now she is about to lose her chastity for the first time in her life ! It will be interesting to read ! Awaiting for that important scene !
Like Reply
Interesting begining ....... Let's see how story unfolds
Like Reply
Nice start , pls continue
Like Reply
update pls
Like Reply