Misc. Erotica Priyanka's Cuckold
Wink 
Hello guys, this story is inspired by an erotic novel. It is a cuckold story based on some real life incidents and some fiction. 
Disclaimer: This story includes characters from different cast, religion, colour. So if u get offended easily by these things , please don't read this story.
I'm going to start the story soon:
[+] 1 user Likes samcuck2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Snapinsta-app-329020139-1668268576961837...n-1080.jpg]
remove repeated lines

They both needed more from their relationship.....
about niine inches more
[+] 2 users Like samcuck2's post
Like Reply
(06-04-2023, 02:17 PM)samcuck2 Wrote: [Image: Snapinsta-app-329020139-1668268576961837...n-1080.jpg]

They both needed more from their relationship.....
about niine inches more

Nice one. But how is Hubby going to use the nine inches.
Like Reply
When will u start this.....???
Like Reply
Part 1

Some girls kept their age a secret. Not Priyanka. She was twenty-eight years old.
She was, a Aishwarya Rai lookalike—not super-model material, but lovely. Even with her hair tied back, Priyanka looked fantastic. She hit the gym regularly and packed a body any woman would be proud of.

[Image: 0a712fce-82ee-447e-9e35-0a5a29351ab4.jpg]
[Image: photo1680781358-1.jpg]
[Image: photo1680781358.jpg]

The wedding had been a smashing success. Her husband Samarth or Sam, as everyone called him—came from a wealthy family, and his parents had taken on the cost of the whole wedding, sparing no expense.
Priyanka was a successful model. Samarth was following the footsteps of his dad, was a software engineer. He was a tall guy, thin yet surprisingly athletic. His charming yet caring way had convinced Priyanka to be his beloved. They had played the game of life correctly, and everything had fallen into place.

Today would be their first day as husband and wife. Everyone expected that there would soon be children on the way, that Samarth would excel at his job and that Priyanka’s modeling career would flourish. The wedding had been just about perfect. Priyanka wore a gorgeous
orange lehenga adorned with a necklace of rare rubies gifted by her in-laws. Man, was she a queen!

[Image: Snapinsta-app-121254440-379593113072192-...n-1080.jpg]
[Image: Snapinsta-app-121606977-1070934290031414...n-1080.jpg]

In every marriage there are issues. Priyanka had a few. She loved to play on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and anywhere else where she could talk about her life. She wanted to be important. She was a “me” girl. She wore the latest trendy clothes, calculated her fat grams, and looked slim and put together. Samarth did his best to fulfill all her wants and needs. He, too, stayed in shape. He catered to her other whims and made her feel like a princess. Samarth’ position at his company seemed solid. The money poured in, and Priyanka could take the time off from her modelling carrier and get and do the things she wanted.

There was one secret Priyanka and Sam kept to themselves—one that concerned their bedroom activities. You see, Priyanka’s Sam was small in the penile department—very small—a fact that frustrated his bride. The newness of love, marriage and getting all she ever dreamed of only lasted so long. The couple had settled in. They had just moved into a wonderful house that suited them both perfectly.
Tonight was the first in their new home. Priyanka turned to her husband in bed. “Sam, I wish we could do better ... our love-making, I mean.” She
frowned, and even the little lines between her brows were adorable. “We just can’t seem to get on the same page.”
The husband shook his head, squeezed the hands of his pretty wife, and gazed earnestly into her eyes. He tried to comfort her. “Sweetheart, I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say. I’ll do anything it takes to make you happy.”
Samarth Tiwari had no idea he was about to become a cuckold.
[+] 5 users Like samcuck2's post
Like Reply
Hmmmm... Intresting one...
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Part 2

Samarth and Priyanka decided that they don’t want to live in the city anymore. They agreed that they want to live away from noise and traffic, so they bought a big house in Alibaug, it has a ocean view a big swimming pool. There were only 4 houses in this area, all of them were big and very costly. Samarth took a loan to buy this house. They both were very happy.

[Image: Snapinsta-app-70888876-180431693093363-1...n-1080.jpg]

“I love you, Sam,” whispered Priyanka.
Samarth packed his briefcase, smiled, and grabbed his lunch as he headed out the door. Wintertime was Priyanka’s favorite. She had a time off from her work, lots of sunshine and good weather in Mumbai. Priyanka loved her fruits, strawberry was her favourite. Today she would sip black coffee, head out to take the sun near pool in her new black calvin klein bikni, and read a romance novel. This was a good day. They had just one neighbor, a real estate agent named Aman Furniturewala. Aman was never home, so Priyanka could frolic and pretty much do as she pleased.

Priyanka pranced about in her two-piece, which showed off her trim body to perfection. Sliding smoothly into her pool chair, she eased into the late morning sunshine. A pair of giant white sunglasses kept her green eyes shaded as drifted off to sleep.

[Image: Snapinsta-app-240454309-946841742713957-...n-1080.jpg]
[Image: Snapinsta-app-240622890-372277620967370-...n-1080.jpg]

Aman happened to drive up next door. He had left an important phone number on his counter and rushed out of his black Audi to grab it.
Aman wore a typical business suit, and his forty-something body still fit it well. His three football games a week had kept him fit. He rushed into his home, running his hand through his dark, semi-feathered hair. He was late already. Then he happened to glance out his window and see Priyanka. He grinned and licked his lips. She certainly was a looker for a married woman. He laughed again, keeping his eyes fixed on her. Man, she had the hottest body, he thought. Lucky guy, that Samarth fellow. He rushed out his front door. On his way back to the insurance office, Aman could not help but ponder how it would be to have Priyanka as a lover. Any normal, sane guy would love to taste that. When he arrived at his destination, the meeting had already begun.

The company in which Sam was working had been around for nearly twenty years. Samarth recently joined this company. The tall, lanky yet attractive software enginner wore glasses when working and always had a studious air. His black hair, never overly perfect, was pushed to the left. Today his load was light, yet he felt the pressure of a newbie. He would do his best.
Vishal, a senior employee, approached his desk. “What a weekend,” he sighed, patting Samarth on the shoulder. Samarth looked at him and, smiling, brushed off Vishal’s neck. “You have lipstick on your neck.” Vishal laughed yet rubbed at his neck as he walked away. Before Samarth could say more, his manager entered the office. Pratap Mehta was a big-shot managing partner. He expected the guys to work hard. He was Samarth’s father business partner and a good old friend, He was a father figure for Samarth. As a manager Pratap was good to Samarth. Pratap was an alpha male. People respected him, at least at work.
In the hallway at lunchtime, Samarth overheard Vishal talking with another employee. “She is such a tiger on these escapades. I mean, she is on fire for weeks after.”
Taking a drink from the water fountain, Samarth had to wonder what the hell Vishal was raving about. He decided to call Priyanka and say hello before heading back to the office. He turned to leave, and the last words he could make out from Vishal were, “Swinger parties are not what they used to be. These people are wealthy and sexy and man do they throw a killer party.” Samarth hustled back inside. Face flushed, he sat down and thought, “Swinging party?” He heard about this term “Swinging party” here and there and knew about it.
He called his wife to check in. She told him she was enjoying the sun and making a sandwich wrap. Soon, she’d be heading to the gym. A little envious, but satisfied with Priyanka’s update, Samarth went back to work. The client, who arrived ten minutes later, found him more than prepared.
Pratap watched Samarth through the glass doors and nodded. Samarth had no idea how much this company was struggling. The bad economy had put a huge damper on the business.
That evening Priyanka and Samarth went to see a film. There was mall around 15 km from their house, they went to see a romantic Bollywood movie. It was a sweet love story, and both of them had a good time. Later, the newly married couple joined each other in bed. They kissed, and Priyanka slipped out of her tank top and panties and straddled her Sam. In no time his t-shirt was removed, his boxers next. The sexy woman, now aflame, rolled to his side and took his penis in her warm mouth.
Samarth was semi-erect, yet small. Samarth, sadly, had a thin, almost headless cock. Priyanka sucked him vigorously, and when he was hard
enough jumped back on top, sliding his member inside of her now moist hole in movement. She bounced happily. He came too quickly. The couple, now both on edge, tried to console each other. “I was too excited, honey,” Samarth said, not for the first time. “It will get better.” Priyanka wanted more, much more. “Lick me then,” she insisted. “Make me cum.” Sam dove in, eager to make up for his premature ejaculation. He wanted his wife to be happy.

As months passed nothing really changed in the bedroom. She started modelling again. Priyanka’s work kept her busy, and she was much more tired in the evenings. Sex had become less and less a priority. Samarth worked hard and held his own at the office. He made it a point to listen to Vishal’s swinger tales whenever possible. Vishal liked to talk, and every so often Samarth would eavesdrop in the hallways of the office. He had to wonder. Maybe, just maybe, he and his darling Priyanka could try something as extreme as swinging. He thought about it long and hard.
To amuse herself, Priyanka played online. Once some fashion projects were complete; she browsed Facebook. Her college friends would chat up a storm with her. They all needed attention, and this place let them feel popular even though they were in their late twenties. If Samarth worked on a weekend, Priyanka made sure to go shopping. It was like a drug to her. She liked to exercise, eat well, chat on Facebook, and shop.

It was on one of those shopping trips that Priyanka ran into their next-
door neighbor, Aman. The mall had been quiet for a change and, while she was looking over a selection of new shoes, Priyanka and Aman came face to face. She acted surprised, smiled, and said, “Well, hi, stranger, what are you doing in the women’s shoe section?”
The sturdy Aman smiled back, “I was actually across the way looking at gym shorts. I saw this very pretty woman and just had to say hello.” Priyanka blushed and said, “We haven’t seen you in quite a while now. I thought you might have moved.”
Aman shook his head, “Nope, the company had me on one long training
program. We were in Kolkata for three weeks.”  The two exchanged a few more pleasantries. Priyanka invited Aman to come by sometime to have dinner with her and Samarth. Aman said he was up for that and would drop by when he got the chance.
“Well I’m out of here. I have a date tonight, first one since ... you know.”
Priyanka knew of Aman’s loss. Word had spread that his wife had died in a car crash on the first day of summer two years earlier. She was surprised he had waited so long to date. “I hope it’s a smashing success, Aman. You deserve a shot at love again.” Aman himself now blushed. “Well, thank you, young lady. I appreciate that.”

The two parted ways and Priyanka, fondling the latest style in shoes, came to the conclusion that she had to have them. They might feel a little uncomfortable, but they would look fantastic. She made her purchase and exited the store, wandering over to Victoria’s Secret. It took her no time to locate a sexy green bra and panties. She would wear the ensemble tonight for a special evening with her Sam.

[Image: Snapinsta-app-274459775-2141014572721269...n-1080.jpg]
[Image: Snapinsta-app-274591041-468476348009392-...n-1080.jpg]

That evening Samarth and his wife enjoyed fine wine, good dinner, and a wonderful salad Priyanka had prepared. They sat and shared good conversation. Then came the phone call. Samarth answered. Pratap Mehta was on the other end. “Son, I have something I need to talk to you about.”
Samarth said, “Okay, sir, what is it?”
Pratap hesitated, stuttering slightly. “Perhaps we should do this inperson? Meet me at the office in 30 minutes.” Samarth was stunned as he hung up the phone. Hoping not to spoil his wife’s dinner, he casually rose and said, “I need to run to the office for a few minutes, honey. Be right back.”
Priyanka had big plans once the meal was complete. The fridge held whip cream and her favorite, fresh strawberries. Under her skirt and blouse was the new lingerie set she had purchased earlier. Hiding her disappointment, she touched his shoulder and asked, “Is everything okay?” Samarth reassured her that all would be fine, that he’d be back before she knew it.

The office was dim. A single light illuminated the main room as Pratap and Samarth spoke. The Mehta began, “Samarth, it is with great sorrow that I must relate some bad news. The company is on the brink of bankruptcy; we are hurting, son. We’re also being sued by a major client.” Samarth was in shock. How could he be so clueless? “Sir, how can this be?”
Pratap walked about, lost in thought, before facing Samarth. “I thought we’d come out of it, that the economy would turn ... but now this! Samarth, we can’t afford to keep you on.”
Samarth got defensive. “But sir, I just started ... Priyanka and I have major payments, a house loan, and too many big bills. What will we do?”
The men stared at each other in silence. Pratap finally said, “Samarth, hopefully this is only a temporary situation. I can sugar-coat it all you want. It doesn’t change the fact that you, as the new guy, had to be laid off.”
Samarth didn’t want to go home. He kept seeing the happy face of Priyanka. She was always happy. How could he share this news with her?
What would they do? He could get another job for some other company, but with whom? He stopped at a coffee shop, where he stayed for several hours. As he opened the door, he expected to see his wife sitting there, waiting for answers. She was nowhere in sight. The kitchen table was cleaned up. He made his way upstairs to find Priyanka reading on their bed. He did not want to share anything tonight. He felt bad enough. She, her brow creased with concern, said, “Sam is everything okay? Why did the meeting take so long?”
He lied. “Everything’s fine. A big mess on a major deal and there were too many loose ends to tie up. Sorry it took so long, babe.”
Priyanka snuggled up to her husband, kissed his neck, and rubbed his chest. He was hardly in the mood for anything, let alone trying to please his horny wife. He couldn’t handle failure twice in one day. Priyanka slid her delicate hand along his body, inside his boxers, until she reached his cock.
She stroked him just the way he liked it, coddled his balls. None of her usual moves could make him hard. She wanted to fuck. She whispered in his ear, “Honey, I want to make love to you.” She slithered off the bed to show her sexy new bra and panties for her man. Watching her, Samarth marveled at the beauty of his wife. Priyanka was a looker. She was firm and downright lovely. Priyanka paused mid-strut to give him her best smoldering look. Then
she moved in for a deep kiss. Samarth could not respond. He said, “I really wish I had the drive, but after today, with all the stress and shit that has gone down, I just want peace.”
Priyanka was not happy. There would be no satisfaction. She stood in the bathroom and spoke to her reflection in the mirror. “I’m sexy. I work hard at keeping my body nice. I love my husband, and I want to have passionate sex as much as possible. What am I doing wrong?”
The next morning, the married couple sat together at the breakfast table in an odd silence. After a while Priyanka could no longer contain her emotions. She blurted out, “Things have to change, Sam. When a woman hits her stride sexually, she needs ... she needs ... satisfaction.” He looked up at her from his newspaper, his eyes void of emotion. She wanted his full attention. “Sam, are you listening to me? I’m going crazy here.”
He still did not reply, so she went on, “Since you won’t even acknowledge what I’m saying, let me put it a different way.” She ran her hands up her face and through her blonde hair. “If we can’t find a way to improve our sex life, I will ... I will ... look elsewhere.” It was clear how difficult this declaration was for her. She started crying, and it hurt Samarth so much that he stood up, took a deep breath and let it all out. “You will not be the only one looking elsewhere these days. I lost my job.” Furiously he wiped the tears from his eyes and raked his fingers through his short brown hair.
“You what?!” Priyanka shook her head in shock. “It’s your father’s friend company. How can you lose your job?” The couple held each other most of the afternoon. Their conversation had lasted for most of the morning. More tears were shed, followed by loving embraces. They would find a way to work it all out.
Samarth had a lot on his mind ... his unemployment, the loan, the bills, and his wife’s expensive tastes. As the evening settled in, everything had changed. Samarth could not erase the words of his sweet Priyanka. “I will look elsewhere.”
[+] 5 users Like samcuck2's post
Like Reply
Nice story continue
Like Reply
Fabulous update! I loving it!
hoping that this will be quite dissimilar from the others in this category.

I kindly request that you take this story to its conclusion, and not abandon it halfway through.

Keep it up.
Like Reply
Very good decision by priyanka. No point in living with a jobless, useless wimp husband.
Like Reply
The story sounds really good.
I'm curious to know what happens next.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
Part 3

Losing a job, as awkward as it can be, can actually make a couple closer or it can create some tensions. So it was for Samarth and Priyanka, they became more closer. The search for a new job was slow in this poor economy, but Samarth kept looking. Priyanka picked up extra modelling assignments and agreed to do some assignments away from Mumbai, too. The sex was, at best, loving and comforting. Several times, while inside his attractive wife, Samarth would hear her say things like, “Don’t cum yet. Fuck me good and don’t stop.” He continued to struggle with keeping his erections, and his small size did little for his wife’s deeper cravings. He had no answers; no clue as to how to make it all better. He had no job, and she was the one working. His worries about his inadequacy—his awareness that he was a failure as a lover—ran constantly through his head. He was going nuts.

One evening he was sitting in a pub, that night changed his mind set. Vishal, one of the employe in his previous job, met him over to the bar area. The evening had been a busy one, and laughter was in the air. Vishal himself was in a giddy mood, and they chatted up for a while. He, too, was working less these days and spending more time with his wife, Madhuri.
The subject turned to Samarth and whether he had had any success in his job search.The answer was, of course, a firm negative. Vishal, being a tad tipsy, made a comment that got Samarth excited. “You know what, Mr. Tiwari? When a woman makes the bread, all us guys get is a power struggle. The only way to please her is kick-ass sex. Never forget that one, young man.” Vishal ordered up two shots for them and chuckled.

Out of nowhere Samarth replied, “That’s the problem. Our sex life.” Vishal, wearing his trademark silly bow tie and suit, laughed and said, “Life is never easy.” The liquor helped him blurt out, “My solution was to take my Madhuri to swinger parties. That way she had all she ever wanted and could never again complain.” Both men were silent, perhaps realizing that the subject of the conversation wasn’t one to drink and chat over. Samarth knew that Priyanka liked the finer things in life. She was his sunshine, his princess. He wanted her to be happy ... or—he would never get her words out of his head—“I will look elsewhere.” More drinks followed, and the guys spoke of everything, from sports to computers. Then Vishal asked simply, “By the way, how’s that beautiful wife of yours these days?” Samarth hesitated, rubbing his chin. “She’s good, positive as always.” “She still keeps that bod in shape, I imagine?” added Vishal sipping his long glass of light beer.
Samarth shook his head, rolled his eyes and replied, “Yup, she still looks great.” The younger man contemplated his next question deeply before saying, “Can I ask you one thing, Vishal sir?” Vishal, with serious eyes and, adjusting his long mustache, nodded “Sure.”
Perhaps the gray in Vishal’s medium dark flowing hair held the wisdom Samarth so badly sought. “How did you find out about these swinger parties?” he asked. Later, as he left the pub, Samarth had many things to consider.
At home, Samarth felt renewed passion. He found Priyanka reading some latest fashion magazine in bed. He neatly removed them from her grasp, slid her bikini panties down and buried his face between her legs. She was speechless. He went down, tasting her sweet juices. She became inflamed with desire. He flicked his tongue at her button, licking it up and down. She moaned, intensely excited. She called for him, ‘Oh Sam, I want you in me! Come to me, make love to me.”

The husband slid off his trousers. He was hard and entered her in one thrust. She cried out, “Oh yes, my husband, my lover, my prince.” The couple were horny, made love, passionately and with great resolve. Sam would hold out. He would not shoot. He would be strong. He kept his control for ten minutes—a long time for him.
“Oh yeah, I’m coming!” Samarth yelled, pulling out and spewing whiteness all over his sexy wife’s flat tummy. Priyanka loved it all. She was happy. She hugged her man, her husband. But she was still horny and wanted more. She masturbated when Sam showered. She had to extinguish her scorching fire.
In the morning, Samarth opened his laptop to find advertisement for work. He posted his resume online at even more places. He made calls, too. Priyanka prepared to head to her work. She always looked so good. Today she thought she should wear something Indian and wore a black saree, a sleevless black blouse. Sitting in a chair, she slid on her small, high-heeled black sandals. The photographers had themselves a hottie for this model, Samarth thought.

[Image: Snapinsta-app-315107555-188389303748488-...n-1080.jpg]
[Image: Snapinsta-app-315220247-498468608974336-...n-1080.jpg]
[Image: ezgif-com-optimize.gif]

While tying back her silky black hair, Priyanka smiled at her husband. “I Love you, Sam.” She got up to leave. “Have a great day.” Samarth gave his wife a kiss. He smiled, too. Watching her leave the house, he knew tonight would mark a big event in their lives.

He resolved to bring up ‘swinging’ as an opportunity to meet other couples and perhaps even just men. Men for sex, men for satisfaction. She would either say, “You are freaking nuts,” or perhaps find the idea arousing. Later on he was nervous just thinking about it.
Later that afternoon Priyanka and her best friend Menakshi went shopping. Menakshi— her beautiful model friend—was also a looker. Main attraction of her body was her butt, she had an amazing ass, Priyanka used to tease her. She had just gotten engaged and, with her wedding coming up, the girls needed a theme.

[Image: Snapinsta-app-160647599-431726061236834-...n-1080.jpg]
[Image: Snapinsta-app-161449954-309324153960609-...n-1080.jpg]
[Image: Snapinsta-app-271700984-603736880936096-...n-1080.jpg]
Meenakshi

First they stopped at a cafe for iced coffee. Menakshi, tossing her long hair out of her face, was excited and spoke first, “I can’t believe I’m getting married. Time sure has gone by quickly, Priyanka.” Sipping her drink, Priyanka nodded in agreement. “I like being married,” she said. Menakshi smiled at such a nice statement. “I just hope nothing changes once we’re married,” she replied with another grin. “I mean, things are really steamy and all.” Menakshi licked her straw suggestively, as though teasing it.
Priyanka shook her head. Menakshi elaborated, “We do it a lot, a real lot. Masood is, like, always wanting it.” Menakshi paused, then blurted out: “I want it, too.” The friends laughed. Inside Priyanka felt awkward. Her sex life was nothing to shout about, and she had little to add to this conversation.
However, she was curious, curious indeed. “So tell me, is Masood like really good in bed? Does the M&M’s couple match up well?” Priyanka often called Masood and Menakshi the M&M’s couple. The two were very much alike in temperament—sweet as candy. At Priyanka’s question, Menakshi could only lick her lips. She looked about, watching to see if others in the shop were listening. None seemed intent on the conversation. So she nudged in closer to Priyanka and spilled the beans. “Let’s just say he has a big tool and knows how to use it. It makes me feel so amazing. I could fuck all night long.” Menakshi settled back in her chair. She drank more iced coffee, and the smile on her face seemed permanent.

Priyanka, deep inside, was jealous. Masood was a pahadi guy from Himachal Pradesh with 6’3 height and amazing physique. Priyanka used to work with Masood in the past but later he quit fashion industry to focus on his carrer in fitness world, she knew how hot and muscular Masood is, she was jealous but also happy for Menakshi that she is getting satisfied on bed, while thinking all this she thought she and Samarth were not so
compatible in bed. The friends hit the clothing shop next, then Victoria’s Secret. They had a ball picking colors and props for Menakshi’s upcoming soon to be  girl party and, of course, clothing for the big night.
The night had come, and Samarth was nervous. He was roaming in the kitchen, cleaning and picking things up and putting them back in place. His wife was changing upstairs. How could he explain such a wild idea to his wife? He went into the hallway, where he continued to pace up and down.
Priyanka came down the stairway, happy as can be. “Oh honey, what is it you have been dying to talk to me about?” She was calling out to him, still out of view. Then Samarth saw his wife. She wore Capri, her butt was looking so much amazing, with the blue bra. These were Victoria’s Secret, a brand Priyanka had always adored. Her proud breasts stood high, and with her long black hair tied back from her face, she looked adorable. “Hey,” she said.

[Image: Snapinsta-app-339519458-710365214107704-...n-1080.jpg]

The couple stood face to face. Samarth looked her in the eyes and changed his mind and retreated to the living room. She was quick to follow. Together they sat down on the couch, and she cuddled up to him. Herhead rested on his lap and her pretty eyes gazed upward. “Sam, tell me what you’ve been wanting to say.” Samarth hesitated but decided he had no choice. This had to be said. She popped up and kissed him, still lighthearted. Samarth sat her up and made it clear that he was serious. In the twenty minutes that followed he said it all. Priyanka said not a word. “I want you to have fun,” he said, over and over. She could live it up. He knew she needed more sexually. Why not explore? She stayed silent. He wanted her to say something. He kept going. “I never thought about swinging, Priyanka. It was the last thing on my mind.” He got up to get a bottle of water.
Priyanka followed his movements with a clueless expression. “Please grab me one, too,” she said. He sat back down with her. “I love you so much,” he said. “I only want the best for us, darling. If we think the scene is stupid, we can drop it and pretend like it never happened.”
Priyanka was dumbstruck. How could a man who claimed to love her so much be willing to do something like that? Having sex with other people was serious business. They were married, after all. They had vows, words that committed them to each other alone. The pretty, twenty nine year old wife sat frozen, assailed by conflicting emotions. How could he ask this of her? She wanted to say, Are you crazy? How can you even offer to make me available to others?
She had been preparing a “you’re nuts” speech, but what came out of her mouth was something else entirely. “I guess, Sam, if this is something you want, and if you think it could make our marriage better, I’ll try it. Just this once.” She could not believe what she had just said. She thought of Menakshi and her hot sex life. The hung bf who gave her all she desired. Perhaps she, Priyanka Tiwari, could experience such longing, such splendor. Samarth was shaking inside. His beloved wife had said yes. She had said yes! His world was about to be turned upside down.
[+] 8 users Like samcuck2's post
Like Reply
Excellent story, waiting for more
[+] 1 user Likes Shivani sharma's post
Like Reply
First lose the job, Second lose the wife, Third lose the life.
[+] 1 user Likes kangaani's post
Like Reply
Thank u so much for such beautiful narration,
Loved your way of writing and realistic approach.
Just keep updating new episodes and keep it in full swing and make the plot more innocent and shy kind of amateur swing for Priyanka
[+] 1 user Likes Pvzro's post
Like Reply
Oh man, I must say, what an absolutely fantastic way of narrating this story! The story seems to be getting gradually even more interesting as it goes on. Finally, at the end, priyanka agrees to try out swinging but just once, but it is clear that this is not going to be a one-time thing. Once she gets a taste of what a real dick feels like, she will never want to go back to her husband again.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
I'm both excited and curious what happens next....
[+] 1 user Likes RJ668's post
Like Reply
The husband does not deserve this wife. She has to divorce him and marry a real man. Great narration
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply