Adultery Kamadevi Mom, Dirty Son
My KamaDevi Mom

Hii my name is Rajesh 26 frm Banglore, I am working in a MNC in Banglore, my dad is in US where he is running his 2 hotels, he moved there 10 years ago when I was 15 and passed ssc exams, my dad spent 18 yrs with my mom Shobhna,  his ambitious mind took him to US, he wanted to sattle there with me, mom and my sister, but my mom was not interested to go there, bcoz Shobhna love dancing and teaching dance, she wants to grew her children me and my sister, she do Yoga and dance practice everyday without interruption, my dad visit from USA to Banglore every year n spend 15 days with us.
my Sister Priya 21 completed, she is still studying,  she looks so cute.
but my Mom Shobhna is look like a Queen,and bcoz of her 36-30-38 figure people always stairs her every where, specially when she goes to any function with light makeup and nice traditional dress or kanjivaram, she looks a real Queen of the town.
as a Son I love and respect her, but as I knew every man has same desire to fuck every good looking lady, and me also one of them who masterbate on hot girls and ladies, I am sure other boys masterbate on my mom, even my close friends also.
I didn't mind because I couldn't stop anybody to think about my mom, it was natural, I feel very proud, it was my Shobhna mom's honour if my friends stare her as she could be their personal slut.

I have a huge cock about 7.5 inches, it was gifted by God, my stamina is very good.
I thought its because of my dad's genetics.
but one day when dad was in bangalore, I accidentally saw him fucking my mom, I couldn't help it staring them, I saw my dad's cock 1st time and surprised that his cock was hardly 6 inches, may be less.
I felt guilty to watched them, and I went back, but I couldn't stop that pictures of my mom's broad round Ass and milky thighs, dad was very lucky to have lovely lady as his wife who has curvy butt's, fat but toned thighs with flat belly, no doubt it was the result of Shobhana s physical activities like Yoga and Dancing practice.
I wanted to marry a girl like my Mom, I was strongly believe that no ordinary girl can satisfy me on bed, I was a biggest admirer of my Mom.
One day when dad was in US and me and Mom cleaning our house sealings as we clean every 3 months, mom was standing on table and I was on floor, suddenly table slipped and Mom falled down, I tried to hold her, but we both falled, Mom was on me and her breast fully pressed on my chest, her belly pressed on my cock, and cock become hard within few seconds.
Mom felt uncomfortable, me also, as she stand again, I couldn't face her, she also acted like nothing happened.
I was feeling guilty, but how can I control my cock to not get hard because she was my Mom, cock has no ideology. but I saw Mom was not talking much to me as she generally talk, I want to know if she feel hesitated about me, but how could I ask her, I went to bathroom and while I was sitting on commode I was thinking about this and I was unaware of time, after 20 minutes Mom knocked toilet door and asked me " Rajaaaa don't sleep in toilet, we have lot of cleaning to do"
As I came out Mom stared me suspiciously and then I realised may Mom thinking of me I was masterbeting in toilet, but it was not true, but I was guessing only.

If you like my writing, please press like, if you can't comment.
[+] 9 users Like Romain's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My boss was happy for my hard work, I was visited in other branch of my company as my boss ordered for 3 days, there was a lady named Vijaya, she was assisted me in my work, as we talk more, I got to know she was a divorced lady, she was quite pretty and has good figure, I was attracted on her, she cought me staring her assets n not hesitated, may she was also like me and she was lonely and need a man, I was in a hotel room for night stay, she called me for dinner, and this was 3rd day of my visit, I was in her flat 8pm evening.
She made good food, we enjoyed together, I was waiting for asking me to stay there, as I finished my dinner I lied on her sofa and closed my eyes, she asked me "hey are you sleeping?" I acted as I was in sleep and I opened my eyes and said "i am sorry, I forgot that I am not in my hotel room"
She laughed "it's ok if you want to sleep here, we will go office together tomorrow morning OK? I said "ok" to her and closed my eyes, she went to her bedroom and wore a sexy pink colour silk nighty and took a jug of water and a glass and put on table near sofa, as she put jug, I opened my eyes and saw her, I said "your nighty is beautiful you are looking pretty in this dress"
She smiled "really?" I said "yes"
She was looking in my eyes and asked "if anything you want you can tell me"
I was continued to staring her, she smiled "hey i am asking you if you want anything you can call me"
I saw in her eyes "what kind of thing you can provide me?" I also smiled
She took her face near me and looking in my eyes "whatever you need baby" and she bent and shown her cleavage, and keep staring that. She was smiling, and staring me "don't only stare it baby, you can touch it" she took my hand and put on her boobs, I touched and squeezed slowly and I hugged her, she put her lips on my lips and we have started kissing each other and I made her lied on me.
[+] 2 users Like Romain's post
Like Reply
She was well experienced lady, she helped to remove my clothes and made remove her nighty, when she saw my hard dick, she kissed my cock like a bitch, no other girl or lady shucked my cock like her, she was amazing on bed, as I fucked her hole for 20 minutes on 1st round, she was very happy about that, she accepted that she has fucked many men, but I was in top 5 fuckers of her list. I have fucked her pussy 3 times and and I have fucked in her lovely Ass also, she insisted me to fuck in her Ass and this was the 1st time in my life i have fucked an Ass, this was superb experience for me, but last round was memorable and a turning point for me to become an incest, she was 45 year old n I was 25, she asked me if I can do roleplay on bed she we both can enjoy more, I asked her to explain and she told me to call her 'Mom' while we were fucking each other, I was surprised to hear that, but she told me she has done various types of roleplay with many people as their age and choice, like doctor patient, security officer and criminal, brother in law sister in law, father daughter, brother sister etc, but as my age she wanted to play as my mother's role and insisted me do act as her son, because I already fucked her with pleasure so I couldn't refuse her idea, n I did a very decent play with her as her son, I also enjoyed but during fuck my real mom's picture came in automatically in my mind for few seconds, but I couldn't help it and tried to focus on her face, and fucked her more harder than before. after Cum in her pussy, automatically i whispered my mom's name 'ohhh Shobhnaaaaa...' and suddenly I became aware and i saw her face she was very happy and she hugged me "ohh my son, ohhh my raja"
I hugged her tightly and lied on bed, her fingers was playing on my head and she grabbed my hair and kissed me.
I asked her "how do you become roleplay lover, I never thought about any kind of role play, I have fucked many ladies but never did any roleplay".
She told me "it's just for creating more fun on bed, I became addicted because I have read many lustful stories on internet".
She took her laptop and opened Indian sex stories site and I saw there was many lusty stories headings.
Like Reply
Next she called me again to spend time with her, it was 2 days left of my visit so I accepted and collected my bag from hotel and checked out and went to Vijaya.
After Dinner we were scrolling sex stories page, there was a lots of sex stories of various types, Vijaya said she likes incest more then any others, I was agreed to her because it felt more realistic than any other, we read 3 stories continue and discussed about that, than we hugged each other and she again started calling me 'son', I also got excited and called her mom, we both are nude completely, she was holding my cock "ohh my son become a man now, now you can claim your dad's property and me also"
I kissed her, she continued "i was your dad's property, from now you can keep me as your personal bitch son, call me bitch son, call my name, call me filthy bitch"
I was excited "ohh mom, my bitch Vijaya, let me fuck you, my filthy bitch Vijaya."
She took my cock in mouth passionately.
I pressed her boobs hard, she started moaning like a slut, than she spread her legs, "fuck me son, humiliate me, now you can do anything to your mom, I won't resist to you, you are my man, my master ohhh fuck me hard son, make your mom scream with pleasure, nobody can stop you, take full control of your slut mom"
I was inserted my cock in her pussy and banged her as hell, she moaned loudly with my each stroke, I was not in a position to hear anything, "ohh my bitch.. my slut.. dad's game is over.. now see how your son fucks you bitch... aaahh Shobhna.. my.. Darling bitch...aaahhh"
I fucked her badly, she got orgasm about 3 times as I about to Cum, I stroked with full force and cummed in her Pusey,
She hugged me with pleasure "ohh son I love you, mom loves you son". She kissed on my lips many times.
Vijaya was looking in my eyes and said
"son may I ask you something if you don't mind?" I said "yes" to her.
Vijaya asked "who is Shobhna, yesterday also you called me Shobhna but I forgot to ask and today also you called me same?"
I couldn't reply, I was afraid of my mistake but it happened in excitement, but now Vijaya noticed this.
Vijaya was looking at me curiously and said " what happened son you can tell me"
I replied "I don't how I spelled this"
Vijaya "it's ok son but you know any lady Shobhna?"
I replied "yes, it's my Mom's name"
Vijaya "what? Shobhna is your real Mom?"
"yes" I replied again.
She put my head on her breast and kissed on my forehead.
Vijaya "have you any feelings about your mom? may be that's why you did this".
I said "I don't know really"
Vijaya "can you show me your mom's pic?"
I shown her mom's pics in my phone.
[+] 3 users Like Romain's post
Like Reply
Vijaya was excited "wow your Mom looking so hot, now I understood baby why u spelled her name, she deserves it".
I couldn't speak.
Vijaya said "come on baby don't be afraid, I called you as my Son, trust me son, trust me as you trust your own mom".
I said "yes I trust you mom".
Vijaya "ohh my son, thanks for trusting me, now let me do my job baby, as I am your mom it's my responsibility to make you comfortable, right son?"
"yes mom" I replied.
Vijaya " first of all you need to understand we are all humans, and in reality we are male and female, our society decided our ideology and we bound of it. but their is lot of deferences in ideologies, it is not same for all communities , you will be shocked to know about a community in Africa, in their family if father died than its elder sons first responsibility to marry her own mother, bcoz who will feed mother's sexual hunger if her husband died, so when elder son get married her own mother and on their first night son fucks his own mom inside the house and relatives celebrate outside and appreciate him as good son.
If son doesn't marry his mom, they think about him as a selfish son who don't care his mom and wish to marry a vergin girl".
I was really surprised "ohh really?"
Vijaya "yes my Son, now you tell me One thing called Good in their community and the same thing called bad in our cultured community, now think about that, in our community we prefer ideologies, and they prefer basic desires which are natural".
I hugged Vijaya "you are right mom"
Vijaya "so you have to know Son you are not the 1st son on Earth who wish to fuck his own mom and you are not be d last, it always happens and will happen again and again till human exist"
I was feeling so comfortable to heard her hot but true information.
Vijaya kissed me "hey baby, do you want to fuck me as Shobhna?" she smiled.
I couldn't replied, but as she knew my inner feelings, she pulled me on her, and this time I fucked her as my own mom.
Like Reply
After that I was confirmed about myself that I have a lot of lust for my loving mom Shobhna, I thought I only love her because she is my mother, but I was not aware of that feelings she is my dream woman too, Vijaya was the only lady who explored my inner desire, but the question was 'is that possible to make my mom to my wife, it looks impossible, my dad and my younger sister, they will never exept this, and main thing my mom will never do this.
Vijaya "hey baby if I am not wrong, you are thinking to get your mom in relationship with you right baby?"
I said "but it's impossible mom"
Vijaya "don't judge so early son, we are humans, we have minds and it's emotions".
I said "what do you mean?"
Vijaya "can I try to make friendship with your mom?, I may help you on this matter".
I said "but how can you?"
Vijaya "well, I will become her friend on FB and appreciate her dancing and her other activities, as a marketing consultant, I have learned a lot of things, how to talk a customer, because everyone is interested in themselves, so we have to talk about them, know and appreciate, how to Engage them to talk with us, how to talk on topics which customers feel us as like minded, so that they love to talk more, than slowly slowly pitch about their inner desires ".
I said " do you think it will work? "
Vijaya " let me try my best, if I will succeed it's biggest gift for you from my side, and if I fail, nothing affect you, because you will not on picture, I will be a stranger friend for your mom, she doesn't know about our relationships with each other, right?"
I was excited " ohh mom you are awesome i love you "
Vijaya smiled " but I have one condition? "
" what? whats that? " I asked
Vijaya smiled again " if i succeed to make Shobhna as your wife or bitch, once in a lifetime you will fuck we both at a time, I love to watch how you fuck her, and let your mom also watch you to fuck me, I am sure she would love to watch me fucking you, because I will be the responsible for secret relationship between you and your mom Shobhna, right? "
I shouted with excitement " ohh why not mom, once only, my mom would love to Shere her son with you "
we laughed together and become ready for next round.
[+] 1 user Likes Romain's post
Like Reply
Next day we were on bed watching incest memes, I was enjoying that but as human nature, few negetive thoughts came in my mind automatically.
I asked "mom I have to tell you, Shobhna is a very cultured and religious lady, will you manage her properly, you have to prepare your self first to talk to her".
Vijaya smiled "don't worry son, believe me I am qualified in marketing but my level is more than PhD in Propaganda, specially on Social media Propaganda"
I was curious "what's that?"
Vijaya "can you guess how many men I have fucked and where I found them?"
I smiled "no idea"
Vijaya "I have fucked about 50 to 60 men, 28 of them were Muslims and rest 8 men are Christian and rest are Hindus".
I said "ohh your 1st choice is Muslims?"
Vijaya "No baby, it's not true, it happened because of Propaganda, same thing applied for mom son stories".
"means?" I asked curiously.
Vijaya "i was addicted to social media for sexual posts and chatting with a fake id, I saw there many women appreciated to Muslims cocks, I saw many pictures of big Circumcised cocks, I became Horny for that, I made long sex chat with them, but few of them became ready to real meet with me, and when I met and went for fuck, they didn't have dicks like the shown in pictures, I did same mistake many times and met many Muslims, the only difference between them is only Circumcised cock, but their size was below average.
After fucking 28 people I realised that, it was their Propaganda to attract women from other communities, they had posted Cock pics of African men as their cock.
African cocks are bigger, no matter which religion they belong, but indian Muslims took benefit of African Circumcised cocks pictures to confuse us".
I said "but you failed 27 times and than you realised truth" I smiled
Vijaya "no I realised early, but desire push me to try again, may this time bigger cock appear, but it couldn't, later I found out 99% of Indian and Bangladeshis are converted from hindus, and _- scholar Faujiya Saeed wrote 95% Pakistanis also converted from hindus, than I quit my fantasy about ***** and only dream about African BBC, so it's my experience about how Propaganda works, I am sure many other women feel become cheated like me but what they could do.
I will try to make your mom incest lover and you keep your promise to fuck me with her"
[+] 4 users Like Romain's post
Like Reply
I hugged Vijaya passionately, she was my best fuck buddy and my friend too.
She sent friend request to my mom. and at morning when we left for office, Vijaya said "hey Raja ur mom accepted request, see" I saw and gave thumbs-up to her "now it's up to mom" she smiled lustfully.
Vijaya "baby it's my task to make her your slut, I wish to watch her riding on ur cock"
I got hard in office when I heard from her.
Tonight is last night of this trip, I promise to come to her when possible, it was lovely experience with her which i want to repeat again and again. It was 10pm, Shobhna was online and Vijaya send her 'Hii'
Shobhna replied with 'Hii' to Vijaya, and they start chatting, and Vijaya was asking her about dance she loves dance but never got chance to learn, so she loves to watch dance on utube, and talking about fitness benefits of dancing.
Shobhna asked about her, she told her she is alone and about her divorce and casual things till 11.30pm. after that mom went to sleep, I was witnessing all chat and then we started fucking. I fucked her 3 times and at morning I left her house with kiss and she gave me love as I am her real son.
I was back to home with a lust for mom and I opened sex stories site on my home pc.
As Vijaya told me to open this site on my home pc and not to delete history.
I understood she want my mom to see my search history so that she can get hints about my desire, Vijaya told me " you have to show some courage, it's required to let her think like incest, let her search what her son liking and thinking, she can't tell anybody, she will try to talk to you, and till that I will also try to pervert her".
Like Reply
I was at home when I mom came back from school, she was happy to see me, we have talked as usual, in yellow Saari she looks so beautiful, I was looking her different way.
At 10pm she logged in on fb, Vijaya gave me massage code "online" that mean "don't disturb your mom" I understood.
After that she will send me screenshot if it is special.
Vijaya and Shobhna make hi hello as usual and they talked casual things and Vijaya said "your husband is very lucky, he has beautiful wife like you", mom said "thanks" to her and ask "may I ask personal if you don't mind?" Vijaya said "yes" to her.
Shobhna "you are also beautiful, how you can live lonely, why you got divorced if you like to tell me".
Vijaya "actually i gave divorce to him bcoz i was not happy with him"
Shobhna "then why you didn't get married again, it is better than being lonely".
Vijaya "i am in worry i have to tell you this or not? Can you don't get me wrong?"
Shobhna "no, not trust me, I am a woman also, you can tell me if I can help you".
Vijaya "actually i can't find good partner who can satisfy me, so I make friends, I hope you can understand"
Shobhna "you mean temporarily?"
Vijaya "yes as one night stand"
Shobhna "ohh I see, hope you will find a good partner for you"
Vijaya "thanks, but do you really believe I will have a good partner who can satisfy me the way I like?"
Shobhna " you have to do adjustments because we can't get everything in life, nobody can live completely satisfied life".
Vijaya "what your husband do?"
Shobhna "he runs his hotel business in US"
Vijaya "so when he come to meet you?"
Shobhna "he visits every year for 15 days from last few years, but I was busy in my dancing and my children".
Vijaya "what about your romance in life?"
Shobhna "I am 48 now, children become young".
Vijaya "so what, you are not older for it."
Shobhna couldn't replied for this.
Like Reply
Shobhna couldn't continue chat, and Vijaya just typed "sorry if I hurted you"
Shobhana was lodged out, Vijaya smiled, she was hit the 1st goal.
She just took screenshot and sent me.
Next day
Shobhna was online, Vijaya also
Shobhna started chatting and gave replied for yesterday.
Shobhna "ohh no you were not hurted me, I was slept because got tired, don't get else".
Vijaya "can I call you Akka?"
Shobhana "ohh why not, it's pleasure".
Vijaya "i am open minded and as I am dealing in my life, you can understand why I asked you this?"
Shobhna "yes i can understand, can you tell me which type of man you are searching?"
Vijaya "actually i am addicted to stories on internet sites, what is going on in society, may be some imagined but there is facts also, and we don't know what people are doing in their own life behind the doors, and I felt I am missing a lot in my life, it makes me frustrated. "
Shobhna " ohh... so what you do? "
Vijaya " I try to find someone who can be someone else, and behave like that ".
Shobhna." sorry i didn't understand, being someone else? "
Vijaya." means he can play some different character while having fun ".
Shobhna" what character? "
Vijaya " as I am a mental patient and he is a doctor, I am a security officer officer and he is a rapist criminal, and many more".
Shobhna "ha ha your test is horrible".
Vijaya "yes i fantasize lot of things, but few come true and I could enjoy".
Shobhna "ohh really, what was that?"
Vijaya "I can tell but promise me you won't hesitate, than I can tell you".
Shobhna "ok promise, tell me"
Vijaya "not only me but every man has his own fantasies, many time my partner want and I also enjoy his fantasy".
Shobhna "tell me what you enjoyed?"
Vijaya "you promised me not to hesitate so dare to tell you, ok Akka?"
Shobhna "ok i keep my promise".
Vijaya "many people take me as their Elder married sister while they having fun, many makes me their Aunty".
Shobhna "ohh my god, we heard some cases like this in our society".
Vijaya "ohh Akka, we heard only that cases which are exposed, those are very less, but what about that which are never expose and running successfully behind the doors, we never know about them, right Akka?"
Shobhna "may be you are right".
Vijaya "may be? Akka there are lot of things to know, whatever people fantasizing, many of them make them true, but it all happening behind the doors so don't know, and there are Ocen of stories, some are fantasies, some of them already happening or happened somewhere ".
Shobhna " yes i agreed whatever you said"
Vijaya "today's internet world, i could see your dance video on net, I can read what people think and fantasizing or doing, we don't know what our family doing with their phones, for example you are chatting with me, does your family know it? No"
Shobhna "you are absolutely correct"
Like Reply
Shobhana lodged out and went to bed, but all discussions were running in her mind continued. Vijaya sent screenshot of chat, my cock got hard thinking about mom and how she took intrest and Vijayas replies.
Next day they were chatting again.....
Shobhana "hii"
Vijaya "hii Akka how are you?"
Shobhana "I am fine Ilaya, how was your day dear, what are you doing ?"
Vijaya "it was good, as usual I am just following my hobby, reading".
Shobhana "ohh am I disturbing you?"
Vijaya "ohh no Akka, only you are the person whom I trust and open my heart".
Shobhana "ohh so nice of you Ilaya dear".
Vijaya was calling her as younger sister and this was the cheering factor for Vijaya to move ahead, she was on right path.
Vijaya "Akka if I ask something, would you mind if that is personal?"
Shobhna "ohh no, not at all, you can ask"
Vijaya "have you fantasize anything about sex, which not manifest yet?"
Shobhna "do you asking for now or past life fantasy?"
Vijaya "past and now both"
Shobhna "when I was young, I had dream about a handsome guy who marry me and take honeymoon, and do all nouhty things to me whatever he thinks".
Vijaya "but that became true for you, your husband married you, hadn't he celebrate honeymoon with you?"
Shobhna "yes, he did as he thought, but he was not like that guy which I dream".
Vijaya "ohh I am sorry to ask, but did you had thought about somebody else whom you like most? Please don't mind".
Shobhana "ohh yes it's natural, every one thought this way, me too."
Vijaya "had met the person like whom you could imagine as your husband?"
Shobhna "yes but I met him after 6 months my marriage, he was already married, but we became friends".
Vijaya "only friends or something.....?"
Shobhna "yes you are right.. Something".
Vijaya "ohh Akka tell me please.. Please".
Shobhana "I had affair with him and I.."
Vijaya "tell me Akka what.... any physical"
Shobhna "yes.. he was the man of my all dream come true, so I allowed him to do anything to me".
Vijaya "ohh Akka i love you.... then?"
Shobhna "we enjoyed lot, because I went for 6 months training, every month I came to my husband, I was in conflict to tell him I want to marry someone else as his second wife, but that's not legel in our law as we both were Hindus, so I could continue our relationship, but I hadn't dare to tell my husband so we kept it secret".
Vijaya "ohh Akka why couldn't you? Did he also loves you like his wife or just using you? what you liked in him?"
Shobhna "ofcourse he loves me a lot, he accepted that he liked me on bed more than his wife"
Vijaya "and you? what was your thought?"
Shobhna "I always liked the way he played"
Vijaya "ohh really, what is his specialities?"
Shobhna "ha ha ha, he was wild and his.."
Vijaya "his... what his?"
Shobhna "his tool was much bigger than my husbands tool and timing also"
Vijaya "omg.. why you left him akaaaa I am so excited Akka, why couldn't you dare?"
Shobhna "can I tell you one thing?"
Vijaya "yes Akkaaaa why not?"
Shobhna "I... I became pregnant by him"
Vijaya "ohh really.. What happened then?"
Shobhna "I couldn't marry him, but dare to carried his baby in my womb"
Vijaya "ohh Akka i love you, I salute you for this Akka, then.....?"
Shobhna "I lied to my hubby that he was going be father, he was very happy and after that I gave birth to my Elder son".
Like Reply
Vijaya "ohh Akkaa I can't explain How I feel"
Shobhna "thanks Ilaya, this was the first time I told this secret to someone"
Vijaya "thanks Akka, trust me it will kept secret by me, I wish for you, you will find a right partner again and enjoy again"
Shobhna "ha ha ha, good night"
Vijaya "good night Akkaa, this was a very very good night for both of us".
Shobhana become offline, she was in deep thinking how she opened her heart today for whom she only knows online.
Vijaya sent me many screenshots of their long chat, I was shocked to know this fact, I am not my daddy's son. It was shocking news for me, for few minutes my brain was fucked up, I forgot about our plan about Shobhna.
Vijaya sent me one more massage, I read that "when you are on PC and your mom came, you act as you are you are hiding something about your searching on net,
and don't close site just off pc screen and go to bathroom, let your mom check what you were hiding, let her read a very hot story about mom son".
I sent reply "yes" to her.
Next day morning, I woke up before mom and started my pc, opened a hot story by clicking the link which Vijaya sent to me.
As Shobhna entered in my room, I acted like scary and off pc screen only. and my both hands on my cock, just like I am hiding my morning boner from mom,
I moved to bathroom, my mom also uses pc some times, I was hoping, she may check, I was watching from bathroom, she didn't check pc and went out.
This chance was missed but i was excited for tomorrow, "I have to act again until she get my Perverted mind. it was not difficult task for me, but reward is much bigger, nothing is good or bad to have my mom Shobhna on my bed.
Like Reply
I informed Vijaya about this, she said "remember one thing, you have to create doubt in her mind that whenever you were on your pc, after that you spent 15 minutes in bathroom, whenever she will check your pc screen, and you will be in bathroom, she will remind your routine and she will be confirm that you went to bathroom only for masterbate after read the mom son story".
I understood and said 'yes' to her.
One more idea came in my mind, I have to play porn in my phone and as mom came in my room I suddenly stop. and mom told me to copy her dance video of annual function to upload on utube.
I did the same, I called boss as I am not well so couldn't come today, this was the second day after came back from Vijaya's
Branch, boss permitted my leave.
As mom came from her dance school, I watched from window and i have started porn on my phone, as she came near my room, she can easily heard horny voice of female aahhh uhhh yesss, as she opened my room door, I stop my phone and act like something clicked by mistake, mom didn't react to this, she went to change clothes.
I opened my pc and opened same story, as my came after change, I saw mom and off my pc screen and went to bathroom, and from inside I saw mom on the screen,
I know she was checking about her dance video uploaded or not, because I was so lazy, if couldn't, she will upload.
I was in bathroom and staring her from gap of the door, because door was not fully closed, she thought I was in toilet.
She on the screen and saw story page, as she read some lines, she looked back if i was coming, I pull chain of flashout and noise of water passing she heard and off the screen, and stand near window,
I was acted as I am in hurry and forgot to off whole pc, I took wore my jeans n t-shirt and told mom 'I will be back in 1 hour.
I went out, now I knew that mom will read the story, i sent massage to Vijaya about this, she send wow and thumbs-up.
I came back after 2 hours as I am unaware of what mom got about me.
Mom was watching me suspiciously but I acted like, I don't know anything.
Like Reply
At 10pm mom was chatting with Vijaya.
Vijaya "hii Akka how are you?"
Shobhna "today I am not well ilaya"
Vijaya "why Akka, any health problem?"
Shobhna "no, I don't know how to tell you"
Vijaya "come on Akka, what happened?"
Shobhna "I got something very scary about my son, I am in worry".
Vijaya "tell me what your son didi?"
Shobhna "he was reading sex story".
Vijaya "so what Akka, he is a man, he is on age where everyone like to think read and watch sexual things, it's normal".
Shobhna "but he was reading some weird thing, which is not good for him".
Vijaya "what he read, something about murder or bdsm like?"
Shobhna "he was reading weird story of mom son sexual relationship".
Vijaya "ohh, but how did you know that?"
Shobhna "I have read that, when he went out, I don't know what to do".
Vijaya "can you tell me what you read?"
Shobhna "I can't remember whole things but son was talking to his mom about any African rituals of father's death and marry mom or something like that".
Vijaya "ohh I got it I also read that story few days ago, it was horrible but logical"
Shobhna "what? what you said?"
Vijaya "ohh no Akka i mean they follow their rituals, they give more importance to physical and mental hunger than ideology".
Shobhna "what do you mean?"
Vijaya "i am not supporting their rituals, it's belongs to them, they think if a man died and if their son is well grown-up, then it's Son's duty to get married with his own mom, because a woman who getting older, may be she will not find partner, so it's son's duty to take care of his mom's sexual desire, if her mature son refuse to marry his mom, their society thinks about him as a selfish son who doesn't love his mother and wants to marry a virgin girl,
that's why I said it's horrible but logical "
Shobhna couldn't reply for few minutes.
Vijaya " hey Akka... are you there, we will find some way to your son's de addiction, don't worry akka "
Shobhna " ok.. See you tomorrow, bye"
Shobhna lodged out.
Like Reply
Keep rocking
[+] 1 user Likes Joshua's post
Like Reply
Vijaya sent massage to me "you done well,
Act as you are sleeping and watch if mom again try to read story again, careful,
now tomorrow open another story at morning and go for office, let her read more stories, open more and let her check your browsing history, iceberg will melt one day and she will be your slut forever"
I replied "ohh Vijaya you make me hard, what to do dear?"
Vijaya "come here and fuck me ha ha ha"
I was on bed acted like sleeping, waiting for mom, but she didn't came.
At morning I opened another story on my pc screen and gave miss call to a friend and cut the call, within few minutes he called me back, mom was also getting ready for school, she heard my phone ringtone and I pic the call and my friend asked me why I called him, I just make a talk and in front of mom acted like I am in hurry, someone is calling me.
I was sure mom will see what I was doing on my pc and because of urgent call I again forgot to shut down my pc.
I left my home, but didn't know what mom did, checked my pc or not.
I was waiting for night, when Vijaya will inform me about mom's activity.
Again it was 9.30 pm, mom lodged in early,
Vijaya "hii i was waiting for 10pm but you came early, how are you?"
Shobhna "today morning again my son was reading another story, he will be mad if he continue this habbit".
Vijaya "how old your son is?"
Shobhna "26th running"
Vijaya "it time to engage him with a girl so he will get married and quite his habbit"
Shobhna "you are right, I think it's better way, I have to find a beautiful girl soon"
Vijaya "you talk to him first, otherwise you decide and talk some one and after that if your son will refuse her, it will be bad for your reputation".
Shobhna "you are right"
Vijaya "hey which story he read today tell me may be I already read?"
Shobhna "I don't remember much, but I think you also read regularly this kind of weird stories, right?"
Vijaya "yes you are right Akka, you know i am little Perverted".
Shobhna "ohh my god, how could you?"
Vijaya "you tell me what I have to do?"
Shobhna "go to hell, ha ha ha"
Like Reply
Vijaya sent me screenshot of chat, and I asked her "I want take a lady at my home and fuck her when mom came and watch me fucking, is it good idea?"
Vijaya "yes, but there is a problem, it can't be same time when she regularly come, otherwise she will think why you choose that time to fuck that lady, it has to be like you are fucking someone in your mom's absence, and suddenly she came as you are not aspecting her entry and she came and cought you in that position".
Me "yes, you are right, I will manage nd find a call girl, see you later, let me think. Bye
Next day I managed a call girl Nidhi for morning and told her time, and gave instructions to her "my many friends come to my house any time, if they find you as call girl than they will fuck you without paying any money, so you have to act like my friend and not to talk about any money and always call me 'Raja' as my friend".
and I went to office and acted like I am sick and I intentionally fall down that's why other people can believe that I am not well,
In our office a married lady named Usha who knows my mom well because her elder sisters daughter was my mom's dance students, many time she came to our house, she also saw me falling down on floor, I told her to "tell our boss I am sick so I am going home, but don't inform my mom, otherwise she will be shocked"
I knew her nature, if I say her not to tell my mom, then she will definitely tell my mom.
I was aspecting she will call my mom and my mom will come early to see me, what happened to me, and this will be best time to show my wild attitude.
Like Reply
I left office and went a hotel where Nidhi was waiting for me, i and Nidhi took a Ola car and came to my home, I have paid all money in advance and I told her I will fuck her only once but i need her for 2 hours.
So I just undressed her and only checking her assets, she was also committed for spend 2 hours with me and paid more than she asked for, so she was not in hurry, but she has no idea what I was waiting for.
We both are completely nude but i we are just kissing each other, we are sitting at window site, from there I can easily watch if mom will be there. we are doing foreplay but didn't allow to touch my cock, even i can fuck more but I didn't want to Cum,
I was kissing her cheeks, but my eyes watch rodeside, as I saw an auto near my bungalow and I saw mom getting out from auto I put my cock in Nidhis mouth, I new when mom come, she uses bathroom of ground floor, and after that she put her feet to staircase to come on 1st floor, it takes hardly 3 to 4 minutes, my rooms door was not locked, Nidhi was sitting at sofa,
I grabbed Nidhi's ponytail and started to fuck in her mouth, my ears are aware of when mom will open the door, I fuck in her mouth 4-5 inches in and out and Nidhi's voice like 'Ummmmmmmmm' as mom opened the door, I was aware and Nidhi saw my mom and tried to pull my cock from her mouth, I knew it, I kept fucking and said "Suck my cock you bitch" and I saw mom and acted like I was caught,
Mom turned and closed the door and pulled my cock from Nidhi's mouth and said her to go, Nidhi quickly wore her dress and went back, she felt bad because I couldn't fuck her I paid for, she was not happy for me, I was very happy.
Like Reply
Mom was in her room, I wore my nikar and t-shirt and moved in kitchen, as mom came in kitchen I intentionally couldn't make eye contact with her as feeling ashemed because I was caught red handed, mom broke the silence and asked " you falled down in your office, what was the problem? I was scared to know this and I came early for you.....who was she?"
I replied "just a friend"
Mom didn't reacted more and went to her room, I was waiting for screenshots of mom and Vijaya s chat.
I informed Vijaya about this. She pleased to know this.
It was 10pm
Shobhna "hii sister how are you?"
Vijaya "I am in hell"
Shobhna "what? Hell?"
Vijaya "yesterday you told me to go"
Shobhna "ohh it's not like that ha ha"
Vijaya "I was joking Akka ha ha ha, so how is your day?"
Shobhna "ufff unbelievable"
Vijaya "why? what happened?"
Shobhna "my son was falled down, don't know how, a friend of mine informed me, I was scared and tried to call him, but no response, I came back to home and..."
Vijaya "then.. is he OK now? what you are telling when back to home?"
Shobhna "he is ok, when I reached at home I saw a girl with him and he was... I can't.."
Vijaya "come on Akka.. Tell me"
Shobhna "both were nude and his tool was in her mouth and he did like a mad"
Vijaya "ohh I understood, you mean his in her mouth and he was fucking in mouth, ohh my god what a man.. wow"
Shobhna "but he was acted like a mad"
Vijaya "come on, your son is young and mighty, I am sure, she will come again to get fucked from your son".
Shobhna "yes but he said she is just his friend not lover".
Vijaya "it's ok Akka let him fuck girl's as he want to fuck, don't scold him".
Shobhna "i didn't reacted, but she was like unable to resist, he did like a beast, his dad never become aggressive like him"
Vijaya "ohh 2 steps ahead then his dad that invisible Mr India".
Shobhna "ha ha ha Mr India".
Like Reply
Vijaya "can you tell me one thing?"
Shobhna "why you ask permission, you can ask me frankly, I am not your boss".
Vijaya "how was his cock look like?"
Shobhna "you are impossible ilaya"
Vijaya "ohh how crazy i am, how could I forgot that every woman know her son's cock size because every morning she watched, when she go to son to wake up, right?"
Shobhna "how dirty woman you are".
Vijaya "hey Akka come on tell me, don't worry I will not fuck your son, I promise"
Shobhna "don't even try, he is a beast".
Vijaya "ohh you look very impressed"
Shobhna "don't talk like that, I am his mother ok?"
Vijaya "yes you are, but Mother is also a woman first, isn't it?"
Shobhna "what do you mean?"
Vijaya "Nothing Akka, just kidding"
Shobhna "really you were kidding?"
Vijaya "what you think... tell me".
Shobhna "you are very Perverted".
Vijaya "i agreed i am Perverted, but being Perverted i found more fun".
Shobhna "ohh really? how?"
Vijaya "when we become limitless, we can do anything,we break every taboos and that was out of box experiences".
Shobhna " you will make me mad ha ha ha"
Vijaya "then don't resist, be mad"
Shobhna "I think I am becoming so"
Vijaya "wish you being Perverted"
Shobhna "I will kill you.. ha ha ha..good night and bye to today, see you tomorrow"
Vijaya "off course.. Bye"
I was very happy to watch screenshot and read chat between Shobhna and Vijaya,
Shobhna becoming little bold.
Like Reply