Fantasy Sex Adventures Of Shreya Ghoshal
1st Story - Best Friends, Colleagues Or Something Else???

Chapter - 1. - Sex At Music Studio After Song Recording

A Lovely Day in Mumbai. Famous playback celebrity singer Shreya Ghoshal had come at famous music directors Vishal-Sheakhar's music studio to sing a song for a new upcoming Bollywood movie. She wore a beautiful and sexy sleeveless blue Saree in which she was looking very gorgeous and pretty. Music director Shekhar Ravjiani and all the team members were very happy to see her at studio. They welcomed her and after that they all come in the studio.

After coming in Shreya looked at Shekhar Ravjiani's partner Famous Music Director Vishal Dadlani's cabin but it was empty. Vishal Dadlani was not there. Shreya was quite surprised to see him absent.

She asked Shekhar about Vishal Dadlani and he said that he hasn't come today because of fever. Shreya was surprised to hear that.

She thought, “What! Vishal got fever! But how! He was absolutely fine in the morning, And when he called me and told when and where to meet and what to wear on the phone even then he seemed absolutely fine. Then when and how did he get fever! And he had to go on the US music tour also! That's why he had called me during the day. He told me all the plan on phone. But maybe destiny has the other plans. Well, what to do! But I should ask about his health.”

Shreya takes out her phone from her purse and dials Vishal's number. but His phone was switched off.

This was more surprising for Shreya. Vishal never kept his phone off not even during his live shows and recordings. But today his phone was switched off. This made Shreya Ghoshal worried. She was trying to figure out the reason behind Vishal's phone off But she could not understand anything. She was still thinking when she heard Shekhar's voice who was calling her to his cabin.

Shreya goes to Shekhar's cabin and he gives her the lyrics of the song.Shreya goes to Shekhar's cabin and he gives her the lyrics of the song and say,

Shekhar Ravjiani - These are the lyrics of the song, please remember them well.

Shreya takes the lyrics from his hands and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - I tried to call Vishal but his phone is switched off. Usually his phone never off. Can you please tell me why his phone is off?

Shekhar Ravjiani - I don't know maybe he wants to take some rest.

Shreya Ghoshal - Is he fine or there is some other problem?

Shekhar Ravjiani - He's fine Shreya, He's just having a fever.

Shreya Ghoshal - But today he was about to go on US musical tour. So is he going or cancelled it?

Shekhar Ravjiani - Obviously he is going. He is having a fever not Cancer. By the way why are you asking? What's the matter?

Shreya Ghoshal - Nothing. Why? Can't I ask?

Shekhar Ravjiani - No but usually you always ask for recording song details and the other stuff but today Since you have come, only Vishal is being asked.

Shreya Ghoshal - No it's not like that if you were absent I should ask about you as well. I equally care for everyone.

Shekhar Ravjiani - Well that's true but and thanks for that but now please prepare the song the recording is going to start in 30 minutes.

Saying that Shekhar left from there and Shreya starts reading the lyrics. But she couldn't concentrate properly The thought of Vishal kept coming in her mind. So to concentrate she decided to read the lyrics while walking. She came out from cabin and start walking in the studio. She came closer to Vishal's cabin while reading. She looked inside the cabin and she saw a wrapped gift with her name on Vishal's table.

She was surprised to see that gift. She looked behind to see what other people are doing. Luckily no one was looking there everyone was busy in his work. Shreya took advantage of this golden opportunity and entered in Vishal's cabin without making any noise. She came near the table and start opening the gift box. She opened the gift box and look inside to see what kind of the gift is. It was a small teddy bear. Shreya was very happy to see that teddy bear. There was a small note along with the teddy bear. Shreya opened that note and start reading it.

And it was written,

“Switch on the Bluetooth and play the track”

Shreya did as written and when she played the track it was a recorded voice note. The voice was in that voice note was Vishal's voice and he was saying,

“Hey Shreya, How are you darling? Look I know you must be surprised to see me absent but I didn't have any other option. I tried really hard to find a safe and secure place for our sexual intercourse but all waste. Finally, exhausted, I decided that we would meet in the studio. I know there is a lot of risk in this but believe me there is no other way. After recording, when you leave for home, come to the second floor of the studio through the back door of the studio.I will wait for you there in a room number B/2. Your lovely fuck buddy Vishal Dadlani.”

Shreya listened that voice note and understand everything. She was very amused by Vishal's planning.

She thought,

“Wow! So smart! He was always here but didn't let anyone know about his presence! He came into his cabin left this gift for me and went back but no one got to know about him. Very Clever! I thought to cancel the plan but now after getting this cute gift I have to go to meet him. By the way, there is one thing that no matter what happens, Vishal Dadlani never changes his plan.”

And a sexy smile came on her face.

She hid that teddy bear and all the other stuff in her purse and come out.

The recording started on time. Shreya went inside the recording chembar and start singing. Everyone was enjoying Shreya Ghoshal's singing and mesmerized by her melodious voice. The recording lasted for 15 minutes. Shreya sang the whole song in three takes and come out. Everyone was clapping and cheering for her. Shreya thanked everyone for apriciating her she was very happy to see love and respect for her in everyone's eyes. Shekhar gives her pay cheque and she thanks him. Now her job was done here and she says bye to everyone and come out from studio. Shekhar comes along with her to see her off. Shreya says bye to Shekhar and start leaves in her car. Shekhar comes back in studio to finish the remaining work. For him Shreya had gone but he didn't know that Shreya hadn't left yet. She still had a very important work in studio and she couldn't leave without completing that work. Shreya left from studio but she hadn't gone far. She took U-turn from next diversion and come back. She took her car at the backside of studio. There was a private parking lot at the backside of the studio. Shreya parked her car in that parking lot and come at the back door of the studio. She opened the door and went inside. This door was connected to a small dark corridor and there were stairs at the end of that corridor. There was only one light in that corridor and that too near the stairs. There was no CCTV cameras also. Shreya locked the door from inside and start walking towards the stairs. She came closer to stairs and take her mobile out from her purse. First she put her mobile on flight mode and then she turned its flashlight on and start climbing stairs. There was a pitch dark on the stairs. Shreya was moving very slowly on the stairs. Her heart was beating very fast. Her whole body was shivering because of fear. It took nearly 15 minutes to Shreya to reach on the 2nd floor. Shreya reached at 2nd floor and take a deep relief breath. She was standing in the corridor of 2nd floor. There were 5 rooms on 2nd floor and she was standing near room number B/5 and she had to find room number B/2. She looked at all the numbers and they were like B/5, B/3, B/6, B/4 and B/1. Room number B/2 was not there. She was very surprised to see this. Suddenly she found a sapperate room at the end of the corridor. She went there to check its number and it was B/2. Shreya was relieved to see that number. She knocked on the door and the door opened.

Music director Vishal Dadlani was standing on the door. Shreya was relieved to see him. She went inside and Vishal closed the door and locked it from inside and say,

Vishal Dadlani - Thanks for coming. I thought you will not come. By the way why it took so long to you to reach here?

Shreya looked angrily and said while taking deep breaths,

Shreya Ghoshal - You are asking why I took so long! Can you imagine how dificult it was for me? First tell me what do you want? Wanna kill me? First you didn't come at studio then you excused that you are ill and when I tried to call your phone is off. Then you put that big gift box in your cabin and for what just to inform me where are you! Do you know how I reach here? What if someone see me coming back? You just tell me why you created such blunder? Couldn't you come at my place?

Vishal Dadlani - Calm down Yaar, I know you have faced too much difficulties to reach here and I am sorry I couldn't find a safe and secure place for our sexual intercourse and you know very well that I can't come at your place during day time I don't want to take any risk with you and your family's reputation and believe me it's totally safe here no one knows that we are here. We can spend a quality time here without letting anyone know about our existence and you have started bursting at me first take a look at what I have done for you.

Shreya Ghoshal - What? What you have done for me?

She looked around herself and she was totally surprised to see the atmosphere of the room.

Room number B/2 was a quite big room. It was nearly 20×20 in size and the whole Floor was covered with soft pink coloured mattresses. There were one sofa set and one freezer also in that room. Vishal starts explaining everything to Shreya.

Vishal Dadlani - Look the whole room is filled with soft mattresses and if you look at your left side you will see a king sized that sofa set we can have sex in doggy, lotus and missionary style on it and you know it can convert into bed also and here is a freezer also in case we are thirsty or hungry we will get all things related to our meal in it. And one more thing if you look at your right you will see a unique thing. It's a sex sofa. Do you know there are 140 sex positions possible on this sofa. I am going to shift it at your place and today we will have its test drive. Isn't it Awesome?

Shreya Ghoshal - Vishal, what was the need to spend on all these things? When we are comfortable on bed And where will you shift this sex sofa?

Vishal Dadlani - Hahahaha don't worry darling I have chosen the right place for it. For the time being, we have to do it here. So shall we start?

Shreya Ghoshal - We can but you haven't told me where to meet after your coming back?

Vishal Dadlani - I will tell you just a day before my arriving and believe me you will love that place.

Shreya Ghoshal - Vishal I don't want to take any risk please find a perfect safe and secure permanent place for our sexual meetings.

Vishal put his arms around Shreya's waist and say while looking into her eyes,

Vishal Dadlani - Aaaw.... My darling Shreya wants safety and security! I thought you would say to break our sexual relationship. But you asked for a permanent place!

Shreya put her arms around Vishal's neck and say in seductive way while smiling,

Shreya Ghoshal - What to do?you have given me such pleasure that I can't stay away from sex. By the way you are such a bad guy You have converted a sweet innocent girl into a fucking dirty slut. Now if you have gotten your answer please find a perfect safe and secure permanent place.

Vishal Dadlani - For your information I have already gotten it.

Shreya was very excited to hear this she said with full of excitement,

Shreya Ghoshal - What! That's great why didn't you tell me before? Where is it?

Vishal Dadlani - Ummm.... Actually I didn't want to tell you and I will not tell you now too Because I will directly show you. Our next meeting is there. So have patience my dear because you can only see that place only on our next meeting. Now if you are done with your excitement can we do because of what we are here?

Shreya Ghoshal - When did I say no?

Vishal Dadlani - Oye hoye my darling Shona! I love you come let me kiss you.

Saying that Vishal put his lips on Shreya Ghoshal's red rosy lips and start kissing her. Shreya also closed her eyes and start cooperating him.

Soon their kissing converted into a passionate smooching. They started kissing each other very passionately. They were kissing and sucking each other's lips and licking tongues, exploring each other's mouths and exchanging saliva. Vishal removes Shreya's Saree's Pallu from her soldier and grab her left boob in his hand and start fondling it through over her blouse. Shreya also put her hand on his plant's bulge and start caressing it through over the pant. They kept kissing each other vigorously and passionately and playing with each other's body parts through over the clothes for more than 10 minutes and then they got sapperate. They looked deep in each other's eyes. Their eyes were full of passion and lust. Both were horny and burning in the fire of lust. Vishal holds Shreya's chin and say while looking in her eyes,

Vishal Dadlani - My God! you look like an angel of heaven.

Shreya blushed to hear this she said while blushing and smiling,

Shreya Ghoshal - And you are looking like a djinn who wants to hunt this angle.

Vishal Dadlani - So what this angle thinks will she can save herself from this djinn?

Shreya shook her head in no and sit on her knees in front of Vishal and say with very seductive smile while looking up at him,

Shreya Ghoshal - No. Angel don't want to save herself actually she has surrendered before djinn now she is his slave. She will do whatever her master will command.

Vishal Dadlani - Oh Really! Let's see. Open my pant and make my dick free.

Shreya did the same she opened Vishal's pant and slide down his pant up to the knees. Now she held his underwear from its waistband and slide it down.

Vishal's 7.5 inches long rock hard cock jumped out as she slid his underwear down and start swinging in front of Shreya's face.

Shreya was very excited to see his 7.5 inches long fully erect rock hard cock swinging in front of her face and say while clapping in excitement,

Shreya Ghoshal - Haan! Yaay! Finally my cute little baby has become free! Look how much he's happy after being free!

Vishal laughed to see this he said while laughing,

Vishal Dadlani - Hahaha... You are crazy... You see him daily but you are behaving like you have seen him after an year!

Shreya takes his fully erect rock hard cock in her hand and say while caressing it,

Shreya Ghoshal - Do you know how much I love him? A moment without it feels like an year to me. If I could, I would never let it go away from me even for a moment. Don't know how next whole week will pass without seeing it? Oh God! I am going to miss him a lot.

Vishal Dadlani - We will also miss you. May I could cancel my trip.

Shreya Ghoshal - No No work is also very important. You don't have any need to cancel your trip. I will manage.

Vishal Dadlani - You will manage but what about my little buddy? He will die without you.

Shreya Ghoshal - Achha Ji! Hahaha Don't Worry I convince him.

She looked at Vishal's fully erect rock hard cock and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Look my little cute baby, don't disturb papa on trip. I know it will very difficult for you to wait for a week. Momma will also miss you but don't worry it's just a matter of a week and Momma promise that when you come back Momma will spend a full week with you. Happy?

Vishal Dadlani - Hahaha you know you are crazy. Then we will see that now he is with you, now love him, see how the poor man is suffering.

She looks up at Vishal and say while caressing his cock,

Shreya Ghoshal - Why are you jealous? A mother is talking to her child you are jealous for no reason.

Vishal Dadlani - Arrey Baba I'm not jealous. It's about timing. We don't have enough time. I have to catch flight in evening.

Shreya Ghoshal - What's so hurry? Is there any amrican girl waiting for you?

Vishal Dadlani - Arrey what are you talking about Shreya!

She looked at Vishal's cock and say while taunting Vishal,

Shreya Ghoshal - Did you see baby? Papa wants to run early. Please keep an eye on papa. Lest you be handed over to a white girl.

Vishal Dadlani - Shreya Yaar Please stop teasing. Time is running.

Shreya Ghoshal - Now you know how it feels when someone tortures you for no reason?

Vishal Dadlani - Okay Baba I get it. Sorry I apologise. Please forgive me.

Shreya Ghoshal - Hahaha... Okay I forgave you. But I can't love him in this position. I'm tired. Let's go to the sofa.

Vishal removed his pants and underwear from his legs and went to the sofa. Shreya also got up from the floor and follow him while removing her pallu.

Vishal converts sofa into bed and lays down on it. Shreya comes towards his legs and sit between his legs. Vishal says while looking at her?

Vishal Dadlani - Why didn't you remove your Saree?

Shreya said while holding his cock,

Shreya Ghoshal - What will you remove then?

Vishal Dadlani - Oh My God! You will kill me.

Shreya says while caressing his cock,

Shreya Ghoshal - Shut up.

And she bends over Vishal's thighs. She looks up at him and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Don't be so excited.

And takes more than half of his cock inside her mouth.

Vishal Dadlani - Aaaaah....

Vishal grunts loudly as he feels Shreya's mouth's wetness and warmth on his cock. Shreya closes her eyes to hear Vishal's grunt and start moving her head to and fro on his cock and start sucking his cock in slow motion.

Shreya was sucking Vishal's cock in slow and steady rhythm taking his whole cock in her mouth moving her head in to and fro motion on his long rock hard shaft. Vishal was like in heaven he was making mild mones and expressing his feelings appreciating Shreya with his horny words and dialogues while enjoying a pleasant blowjob service by Shreya Ghoshal. Shreya kept sucking his cock for 15 minutes in that position. After that Shreya got up from Vishal's legs and ask him to stand up on the floor in front of her.

Vishal did the same. He got up from sofa and come in front of Shreya. Shreya took his cock in her mouth and sucking in standing position. Vishal opened Shreya's blouse from behind and remove it from her breast. He grabbed Shreya's naked boobs in his hands and start playing with them. He was fondling her boobs, playing with her nipples and sometimes he slapped on her boobs. Shreya sucked his cock for 10 minutes in standing position and after that she got up. Vishal started kissing her lips again and with that he was fondling her boobs. He kissed her lips for 2 minutes and then he came to her boobs. He took one of her nipple in his mouth and start sucking it Shreya was moaning in pleasure. Vishal sucked both of her boobs and nipples for more 5 minutes and then he started opening her peticot. He opened her peticot and it fell down. Shreya removed it from her legs. Vishal made her lay down on sofa and start kissing her whole body. First he kissed her lips for 2 minutes then he came to her boobs. He sucked both of her boobs and nipples for 5 minutes and then he came to her nevel while kissing. He kissed and licked her nevel properly and then he came to her thighs. He kissed and licked her thighs for 2 minutes and then he removed her panty. He kissed her pussy and start licking her clit with his tongue. Shreya started trembling like a fish as she felt Vishal's tongue on her clit. She moaned loudly and opened her legs for him. Vishal took it as green signal and start licking her pussy properly.

Vishal was licking fingering Shreya's pussy in slow motion and she was enjoying the great oral service from Vishal by taking deep breaths and making mild moans.

Vishal kept sucking Shreya's pussy for 15 minutes then he left her pussy and came over her. He placed his cock at the entrance of Shreya's wet and hot sexy pussy and say,

Vishal Dadlani - May I?

Shreya said while taking deep breaths,

Shreya Ghoshal - Please.

On hearing this, Vishal raised his waist and with a forceful push, inserted 3/4 of his cock into Shreya's hot sexy and wet pussy.

Shreya Ghoshal - Aaaahhhhhh.... Uiii...Ma... Ouch... Aaah.... Aaaah... Aah....

Shreya squealed loudly as she felt a mild pain and sweet

prick during the entrance of long thick and hard warm

iron rod like cock inside her pussy.

Vishal Dadlani - Aaaahhhhhh.... Oh....Yeah.....

Vishal also grunted loudly as he feel the wetness and warmth and tight gripping of Shreya's wet and hot pussy around his dick.

Vishal's only 3/4 cock went inside her pussy and Shreya already was feeling his cock inside her womb. His 1/4 cock was still out of her pussy and Vishal already could feel the tight grip of Shreya's wet and warm pussy around his dick.

He said with a grunt while fondling Shreya's boobs,

Vishal Dadlani - Aaah.... Ufff.... Oh My God.... Your pussy is so fucking tight... Who will say that you have sex everyday? Even after having sex everyday since last 11 months, your pussy is as tight as a virgin girl. If some other person fucks you he will not get in first time that you are not virgin.

Shreya said with anger while feeling Vishal's rock hard cock in her womb,

Shreya Ghoshal - Why any other will fuck me Haan? Do I look like a whore to you?

Vishal said while caressing her cheeks,

Vishal Dadlani - No dear, I didn't mean that it was just a compliment.

Shreya Ghoshal - Calling someone a whore is a compliment to you? What kind of appreciation is this?

Vishal Dadlani - Achha Baba Sorry by the way you haven't told me what's the secret of the tightness of your pussy? Any specific diet, exercise, Yoga or it's natural?

Shreya Ghoshal - You tell me what do you think? You fuck me daily. We are together since last 11 months. Have you ever seen me doing exercise or Yoga?

Vishal Dadlani - Then it's definitely a diet.

Shreya Ghoshal - You know all my diet I'm a foody.

Vishal Dadlani - It means natural?

Shreya Ghoshal - Now how do I praise myself?

Vishal Dadlani - Hahaha.... Very good.... By the way what do you think about me?

Shreya Ghoshal - You are very heavy. And today you look even heavier. What did you eat in breakfast?

Vishal Dadlani - Nothing much just a little bit of tandoori chicken.

Shreya Ghoshal - What! You had a tandoori chicken?

Vishal Dadlani - Yes.

Shreya Ghoshal - Then who will show me the power of that tandoori chicken?

Vishal understood that Shreya is totally ready for fuck. He raised his back and with a powerful jerk pushed his whole cock inside her pussy.

Shreya Ghoshal - AaaahhhaaaA.... Aaah.... Uiii....Ma.... Marrr... Gayi.....

Shreya squealed loudly to Vishal's cock's stumble inside her womb.

Vishal said while fondling her boobs,

Vishal Dadlani - It's done now it's all went inside.

And start kissing her lips while fondling her boobs. After 5 minutes when Shreya became normal he started moving his hips up and down and start fucking her in missionary style. Shreya wrapped both her legs around Vishal's waist and started enjoying the light jerks of his cock in her pussy by closing her eyes.

Vishal's cock was going in and out in Shreya's wet and hot sexy pussy as he was moving his hips to and fro in slow and steady rhythm. Everytime his half cock came out and went fully inside.

Shreya's eyes were closed as

she was enjoying Vishal's cock's slow and steady mild jerks in

her pussy and was making mild moans,

Shreya Ghoshal - Aaah...Umm...Oh...uff... yeah....aaah...yes....oh... Ufff...

Vishal kept fucking her in slow motion for nearly 5 to 7

minutes and when he got that Shreya is totally comfortable he increased the speed of his jerks and start fucking her in full speed.

Shreya started moaning loudly as he increased his speed and start cooperating him by raising her back. The whole room was filled with Shreya's sexy and loud moans.

Shreya Ghoshal - Aaaah.....Oh....Ummmm....Ufff...Yeah.... Ohhh....Fuck me.... Fuck me Hard....Aaaah....Ohhh...Ma.... Yeah.... Fuck like this....Yeah....Yeah.... Fuck me Hard....

Vishal was fucking Shreya in missionary style since last 20 minutes. Shreya had ejaculated thrice but Vishal was still fucking her. Then after fucking her hard in missionary style for more 5 minutes Vishal stopped. He got up and bring the sex sofa near Shreya. he called Shreya near him and ask her to sit on the floor by resting her arms on the couch.

Shreya did the same. She sat on the floor by resting her arms on sex sofa. Vishal bent down and sit on his knees behind Shreya. He put his cock at the entrance of Shreya's pussy and with a powerful jerk his whole cock went inside her pussy.

Shreya Ghoshal - Aaaaoh...

Shreya squealed loudly as she felt a mild pain in her pussy during the entrance of Vishal's cock. Vishal put his hands on Shreya's waist and start moving his hips in full speed and start fucking her in doggy style. Although it was not like Vishal was fucking her in doggy style for first time. they Often used to have sex in different positions. Vishal loved fucking Shreya in different positions. Shreya also liked it very much. But earlier when they used to have sex in doggy style Shreya's arms, waist and back started to ache due to Vishal's heavy body and his vigorous thrusts. But today was something different her body was resting on sex sofa and she was not feeling any weight on her body. She was just enjoying Vishal's powerful thrusts in her pussy.

Vishal said while fucking her hard in doggy style,

Vishal Dadlani - Do you like it?

Shreya said while making mild moans and enjoying his powerful thrusts in her pussy,

Shreya Ghoshal - Hmmm... Yeah.... It's so comfortable.

Vishal Dadlani - Hahaha.... That's why I have bought it. You know it makes every sex position 90% easy and comfortable. Wanna try the other position?

Shreya Ghoshal - Of course but some other day today fuck me like this only. And you also have to catch your flight.

Vishal Dadlani - As You wish miss now I am going to fuck you vigorously so get ready for that.

Saying that Vishal increased the speed of his thrusts and start fucking her vigorously and he increased his speed Shreya also started moaning loudly.

Shreya Ghoshal - Aaoh... Aaah...Aaah...Aah...Aah...Oaaah... Ohhh... Yeah.... Fuck like this..... Fuck me Hard...Ohhh....Aaah...Oh...oh...oh...oh...ho... Ummmm....Aaah....Yeah....Harder....Harder....Harder.....

Vishal also started grunting loudly,

Vishal Dadlani - Aaah....Yeah...Take... it.... Ohhh...Yeah....Oh My God....Your pussy is so fucking hot...

the whole room the two of them The whole room was filled with their loud moans and sighs and thap thap sound of their fucking.

Vishal was fucking her vigorously in doggy style since last 30 minutes. Shreya got multiple orgasms but Vishal was still not close to the orgasm. He was fucking her in full speed. Finally after fucking her for more 10 minutes Vishal took his cock out of Shreya's pussy and grunted loudly while stroking his cock in full speed,

Vishal Dadlani - Aaaaaaahaaaa..... Shreyaaaa.... I'm cuming.....Aaah... Aaaahhhhhh....Aaaah...Aah... Ufff...

And he ejaculated all of his white coloured thick sperm on her back.

Shreya also got one more orgasm.

Both were totally exhausted and taking deep breaths. Vishal cleaned Shreya's back and his cock with his handkerchief and get up. Shreya also got up from sofa. Vishal started wearing his pant. Shreya also gathered her Saree start wearing it. Vishal helped her in wearing Saree. In 10 minutes Shreya was totally dressed up and ready to leave. Both came down and Vishal opened the back door for her She kissed Vishal for last time before leaving and wish him for his music tour and come out. Vishal closed the door from inside. Shreya came at parking lot. She started her car and went to her home.

The End
[+] 1 user Likes The Desi Lover's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.