Adultery Tale of innocent boy 'Abhi'
     Hello reader, my name is abhi and this is my story. how I used to be shy and innocent boy ( with Average muscular body, fair colour,cute face, naive mind) 4 year back when I was 17.8 years old, pursuing my 9th standard study. 

And in starting how he get tricked and use by others and became the master of/in sex. and almost have fucked  more than 10 girls/women out of which 3 wear virgin, 4 reserve housewife and 3 normal girls.

( Writer Note – It is OK to have fantasies, but turning a fantasy into reality can destroy lives. Don't be a dick with other people's lives)

+++++

INDEX

Ep.1 first innocent show

Ep. 2 pragnent angel kajal and Dr. Namrata

Ep.3 sonali's daughter, abhi's student

Ep.4 Tritment by Dr. Namrata, abhi's first hand job.

Ep.5 first day, Home tutoring raja. Massage session with namrata (part 1)

Ep.6 kajal chocolate lover.

Ep.7 first visit at principal's house (prema), massage session with namrata (2nd part)

Ep.8 Hugging sonali (but not so innocent), first kiss given to sheila

Ep.9 Unexpact situations with kajal

Ep.10 sonali's reveling blouse

Ep.11 sheila getting comfortable to brestfeed even in Abhi's present.

ch.12 Saw sonali in top & skart at shoping trip.

Ch.13 massage session with namrata (3rd part+knowledge)

Ch.14 Sheila's breast, pain and relief

Ch. 15.slice of Sheila's unusual day
[+] 2 users Like Sharif ladka's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Current scenario (4 year back)

It was Sunday around 2pm I was going to Sonali house carrying 2 bags in both of my hand fill with grocery. Because my father was owner of general (grocery) store. As I ring the bell, voice come from inside.

Sonali: babu.

Actually my name is abhi but in my society they call me babu. Because my family used to call me babu.

Babu: yes aunty.

After hearing my voice she said.

Sonali: push little hard door is open babu.

Babu: ok aunty.

Sonali: Keep those things on table and seat comfortable on sofa, i am bathing... 

Babu: ok aunty than i am leaving.

Sonali: Don't leavejust give me 1 minute.

Babu: Take your time.(be little fast, by the way where is soni)

Soni is sonali's daughter who is around my age, with beautiful face and milky white skin like her mother.

I was looking around, As sonali come out, Wrapping a Towel Around herself  and over her hair. after watching women first time like this my eyes become wide open.

Sonali was having Pear Shaped Body with slim waist (36C-30-38)  In those towel her half upper milk breast and her thighs was perfectly visible. She was saying something thing but I was in another thought. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_-7PSRvfbQu2vCbyhLl3...A&usqp=CAU]

This was first time I was noticing some one's body.

Sonali: babu........Are you listening ?

Babu: yes,yes aunty

Sonali: why don't you set on sofa?

Babu: sorry aunty...my father..

Sonali: stop that nonsense, it's been nearly 1.5 years(babu use to deliver thing since age of 15), you come here regularly and all time i need to say you separately. 

Babu: sorr...

As I was about to say sorry she lean down in order to give me water, in the process her one side towel slipped and her one tits come out, front of my face, it was unbelievable.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCZaHQjL1_Zkh98qMA6VK...w&usqp=CAU]

I was shocked, just a minute ago I saw a beautiful aunty in towel and now this.

Without Wasting a second she cover herself and looked in my eye. My eyes got wide open, face turned red and I was speechless

Many time sonali used to test babu, by showing him, her little bit cleavage.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n5sz7gfzlX1rbgmpd.gif]

But the l towel incident was absolute accident.

Sonali: you are becoming naughty  (she said this to cover her mistake)

Babu: sorr.......

Barely i complete my sentence and I run off from there in confusion, lots of thought where running in my mind.

Night (innocent boys' journey begin)

It was feeling like God himself is saying. it's a time to grow up.

Next week I have not gone even for one delivery, only school. All delivery work was done by Rajkumar he is employee in my father shop.

Saturday

When I share this incident with my friend jeet he said.

Jeet: you are such a coward, instead of being afraid try to impress and seduce her and first bla bla bla.....

He explained me lots of things, out of which I even not understand half of them. He was Playboy keep on flirting with every girl in school. I don't know how he was having such confidence. I was better than him in many ways like in studies, in look's, in body.

Next day

It was Sunday i was seting at my shop (my most of time I spend in my shop, I go to my room only for sleeping and eating, as I was looking outside i saw Sonali was passing by as I saw her i hide my face and just after that she come to me and said 

Sonali: please bring sunflower oil of 5 later at my home and listen don't send your uncle Rajkumar.

Babu: ok aunty

Sonali: I will be waiting for you.

She went after saying that and again lot of thought starting running in my mind. No sooner Rajkumar uncle come back after giving some delivery, I took long breath and 5 litre plastic can and went to Sonali's house.

As I was standing front of her door my heart was beating very fast. I ring the bell and she open the door and give me normal smile and I without looking up i went inside, she went to kitchen saying.

Sonali: set on sofa, let me bring some water for you.

Quietly I set on sofa. Sonali come out of kitchen holding glass of water in her one hand and dry fruit in other. Keeping those things on table and set beside me keeping her one hand on top of my lap and said.

Sonali: I called your father three times for giving delivery and he always send that Rajkumar, why don't you come?( Making Sad face)

I was looking down to her hand on my lap recalling my friends jeet's lectures.

Babubanana shall i say her thank you, my pleasure, or ask her to saw it again, or give her compliment about her tits, should i also keep my hand on her lap)

Sonali: (lifting my face up with her both hand)Sorry cutie, I don't done it on purpose, are you sad?

I don't know why as I look in her eyes my tears start falling.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Babu:.....(After thinking lots of things, again i was speechless)

Sonali: hey donkey why are you crying? If you keep crying I will also cry.

After wiping my tears she take me in her arms and hug me. It was feeling so soft and comfortable. As I stop crying and tightly hugged her back. she slowly push me away and ask.

Sonali: Are you feeling good now?... I have heard that Hugging is good for...

Babu: ( interrupting her in middle ) can I hug you again?

Sonali: yes you can, first give me a smile I don't like cry baby face. (She nodded giving him smile)

I take her in my arm and lightly kiss on her chick and hugged her tightly, it was feeling like she have surrender her body. after few minute she asked.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaPC4vx_koJ6FfX43gBIT...g&usqp=CAU]

Sonali: how are you feeling? (It's feeling so good)

Babu: thankyou.

Sonali: For what? And why where you crying at a first place?

Babu: (being emotional) Thankyou for everything, thankyou for comforting me, I have seen it first time in my life, I thought.....i thought I have hurt you, it was my mistake, not seting on sofa.

Sonali: (smiling)(sach naive) have you seen both of them? (Testing him) ( actually it was my mistake, I know he saw only one ) (smiling)

Continued.....♪

Keep reading keep supporting  Smile  (sorry if there's any spelling mistake)

Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Nice continue
thanks
Like Reply
     Without breaking the hug, Babu answer.

Babu: (murmur) only one.

Sonali: ( whisper in his ear ) how was it ? Wanna see it again? ( How can I ask something like this )

Babu: ( suddenly ) yes I wanna see it , it's look very yummy like red cherry on white cake.

Sonali's nipple get erect after hearing the way babu described har nipple. Babu's phone start ringing (babu's new keypad phone), he break the hug with Sonali and answer the phone, is was father.

Babu: hello papa.

Papa: hello babu where are you?

Babu: In the way, I just met old friend.

Papa: come fast, there is a new customer asking for you.

Babu: ok papa.

Babu just after hang the phone walk towards the door and turn around.

Babu: by the way aunty where is Sony.

Sonali: She went to her grandma house, she will be arriving here till 9.

Babu: okay aunty bye, I will add oil balance in your account ( the oil he delivered).

Sonali give him a smile. Babu went out and close the door and run for the shop. 

~~

Front of babu's shop there was a average looking handsome uncle standing in formals, with small suitcase in his hand. 

Babu: yes papa.

Papa: he is our new customer Deepak, go with him he will explain you everything.

Deepak: you can call me deep bhaiya. Come with me, I will introduced myself in the way.

I start following him and he introduce himself

Deep: We am new in this society, I live with my wife kajal, she is pregnant with 8 month baby in hir stomach. most of time I spend out of my home due to my business work, so I want someone loyal who can give delivery of necessary item, even if she ask for something which is not available in your shop like medicine Cadbury, purchase it from another shop and give her, and don't bother about money she will pay you for it.....

Babu: keep patience I will do my best.?

We reach front of his door, door was pin code lock system.

Deep: Normally you can open this door without key also with the help of pin/password. you can come and go freely.

Babu: amazing.

Deep: pin is XXXX, don't share this pin with anyone.  (I have hear that this boy is very kind and trustworthy, i think giving him pin will be no harm and also I have no more choice) Abhi you are [b]in which standard? ([/b]He look around 16 - 17 year old)

Abhi: 9th

As he open the door there was girl sitting on sofa, watching TV. She was very beautiful with Milky white skin, brown eye and big stomach (pregnant) her body figer was not detectable due to her extra large size cloth. Her age was around 23.

[Image: 23557320-beautiful-young-pregnant-woman-...e-sofa.jpg]

Deep: kajal he is abhi, son of general Store owner, out side the society. Abhi she is my wife kajal.

Kajal: hello abhi my self kajal, you can call me kajal di

Deep: Abhi, now you can go she will call you if she need any thing, i have taken your no. From your father.?

Abhi: ok deep bhaiya, bye kajal didi.

After saying bye abhi left from there. 

~~

While he was going  to his shop, voice come from behind.

(.......): Abhi babu where are you going?

Abhi: (turning around) namrata di, what are you doing here at this hours' , what about clinic?

Namrata is (general) doctor form profession , owner of her own children and ladies clinic (from 2 years). Living alone here. her parents live in village and her fiancé (ansh) have gone foreign for professional doctor course. She was average looked girl with normal skin colour and average skinny figure, age was around 25.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKs6o_kUakeFUhUPi5oTV...w&usqp=CAU]

Namrata: Today was Sunday so I closed the clinic early. It's been long time you have not visited me.

Abhi: what do you mean, you want me to get injury or something. 

Namrata: i mean you have not visited me even for delivery. Your Rajkumar uncle only comes.

Abhi: If you need anything further call me on this number XXXXXXXXXX this is my personal number.

Namrata: ok aabhi bye. I will call you then.

~~

Monday next morning

Aabhi was playing cricket in his school with his friends. While he was batting ball hit on his penis and unconsciously he fell down. When he come to his sense everyone was surrounding him, As he try to move, he feel very painful pain in his penis. Teacher was also present so he ask teacher to let him leave now, teacher accept his request considering his situation.

However he manage to reach Namrata clinic because clinic was between his school and house.
Excluding one patient already inside There were no patient because it was late 11:30 in morning.

As soon as patient come out, abhi rush inside, looking at his face Namrata ask.

Namrata: what happened dear?

Abhi: di (explained everything)

Namrata: ( closing door and curtain) remove your pant and lie down on the table, let me see.

Abhi dose as Namrata said (in lots of pain). When namrata saw his penis, she was shocked not because of swelling in ball but due to his penis size. It was around 4.5 inch without erection. As Namitha touch his penis abhi shout in pain.

Abhi: di don't touch it. It's hurting very badly.

Namrata: (it been 6 months i have not seen ansh dick, i want to touch it) stand up take this medicine bal bal.........it is temporary medicine for pain and swelling becouse I can't touch or treat you in this condition so show me again after 2 days.

Aakar Saying thank u and bye he left from there and directly went to his room and without saying anything to his mother he sleep.

~~

Continued....♪

Keep reading keep supporting Smile  (sorry if there's any spelling mistake)

[+] 6 users Like Sharif ladka's post
Like Reply
Nice one bro.

will Namrata touch after 2 days?

Expecting some length in update.

Keep rocking.
thanks
Like Reply
Continue
Like Reply
EXECELLENT UPDATE AND EAGARLY WAITING FOR NEXT UPDATE
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
Ep.3

After three days.

Thursday evening around 4 pm, jeet visited abhi's shop. as soon as abhi saw jeet, he come out of shop and give him worm handshake.

Jeet: Now, how are you feeling bro.

Abhi: ya, i am fine. From tomorrow i will also come to school.

Jeet: which Dr. You visited for treatment ? Namrata?
Do she ask you to saw your penis to hir.

Abhi: No, she just give me medicine.( sharing information with him, can create problem in future )

Jeet: i thought....... You know I was also planning to pretend of getting hurt in penis but if she don't even bother to see it, there is no point of doing so.

Abhi: (he is such a pervert ) are you kidding, it was very painful. 

Jeet: i can do any thing to fuck girls. (This fucking  bastard is so lucky, he know every beautiful girl in society)

After hearing this, he recalls that namrata have asked him to come again. He decided to visit her once she come back to home, she close her clinic at 8:00 p.m.

His father Voice come from inside.

Papa: babu your phone is ringing.

As he entered in shop. Jeet sad bye and left. There was sonali on call.

Sonali: hello babu, can you bring wheat flour of 10 kg.

Abhi: ok, aunty i will be coming in 5 minutes.

After hang call he went to Sonali's house. Front of Sonali door, soni was standing.

Abhi: soni, when you come back.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8DelxvkMgKL0ierOQgs_...W9gfR&s=10]

Soni: (turning around) it's been 2 days. Bythe way Abhi, Can you help me in my studies?

She was above average (in studies), she used to ask for abhi help whenever abhi come for delivery, because she don't like the way her mother teach her. This was not only the reason, she also like abhi's company.

Outside the house, she don't use to talk with anyone and act like high class attitude girl. She Also look like one but, she was very kind.

Abhi has no feeling for her, he just help her due to his kindness.(Even though she was same age as Abhi). In Abhi view she was just small girl. Because he know her from long time. 

Abhi: why are you asking me? Your own mother is teacher...

Sonali is teacher working in coaching classes (std- 8 to 10)(time-8 am to 12 pm)(only English)(around 160 student) and as tutor at her own home (std-1 to 8)(time 6 to 8 pm)(all subject)(around 20 students)

Soni: (in little angry voice) don't give excuses. Just answer will you or will you not.

Abhi: ok. Ok. I will.

Sonali: (standing beside the door waiting for us to come inside) Babu, can you help her in her study, by coming just for 1 hour daily ? I will pay for it. Because she have missed lost lot's of lectures.( He is very good in academic studies, but very naive in social relations.)( Towal incident pop up in her mind)

Abhi: but aunty I used to give deliveries

Sonali: come whenever you got time after 5:00 p.m., because after coming from school she go to dance class and piano class.

Abhi: okay aunty, so shall I start from today, but if my father ask something, just say him that, you are helping me in my study. (Because my father will not believe and he don't want complications)

Sonali: yeah sure.

After drinking some water. Thay set on the carpet. And start studying.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXWLCF95ZOKpO4DoMepnc...g&usqp=CAU]

After half an hour, small kids start coming (students) looking those kid, soni asked 

Soni: shall we go in my room.

Before he can answer, his phone started (kajal) 

Abhi: hello di.

Kajal: plz can you come fast. I am having high fever and Besides deep and you, I don't know anyone.

Abhi: hold on, i will be right there.

After hanging the call, he said i will come tomorrow and left from there.

~~

Kajal's house (6:30 pm)

As soon as abhi open the door he saw kajal was lying on the sofa and breathing heavy because of fever.

Abhi: (in shock and fear) what happened kajal di ?

[Image: AcidicMasculineAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted.gif]

After seeing her in this condition, he run to the kitchen and brought 2 small peace of clothes and cool water in bowl. Then placed one of wet clothes on her forehead. And he keep on changing in every 2 minutes'.

As Abhi wiped her face and neck with the cold wet clothes, Kajal couldn't help but notice how caring and gentle he was. She felt a sense of gratitude towards him for being there for her, and at the same time, she couldn't deny the growing attraction she felt towards him

But It was not working. Her skin was burning like fire. So he brought some ice cubes from freezer and tie them in peace of cloth then placed it on her forehead. After repeating the process for 5 times. abhi notice that, due to melting of ice and and heavy sweating, her tshirt (top) get wet.

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9520689ebd0dfb76883d....webp&ct=g]

Abhi run to the bedroom and brought one dry T-shirt and peace of dry cloth. And sitting beside her he ask.

Abhi: kajal di, Take off your top, otherwise your condition will get worst.

Kajal: (breathing heavy in pain) (he is right) I can't move.... (I have no choice)  Take it off by yourself.

While taking off kajal's clothes abhi's mind was empty there was no lust only kindness, fear and responsibility.. after changing her clothes abhi wipe her body with wet and then dry peace of clothes. 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9525d0cc2b2dca8799c95...y.gif&ct=g]

Kajal, on the other hand, was feeling embarrassed and shy as Abhi helped her change her clothes. She could feel the heat rising to her cheeks as she noticed him looking at her belly, but she couldn't help feeling a sense of comfort and safety in his presence

Kajal: (it's feeling so relieve and relaxing.[b]) Thankyou.[/b]

[b]Abhi: how are you feeling now? (Touching her forehead) your fever gone. (Related and  smile)[/b]

[b]Kajal: (smiling back) I am feeling good now[/b] but, why don't you bring some fever medicine with you?

Abhi: Taking medicine without Dr. prescription can be harmful for baby in pregnancy ( it's allmost 8, namrata di must have been arrived )

Kajal: (he is so kind) first I called deep, but he said that it will take him more than 2 hours to reach here. Anyways, thankyou for your help. I thought today I was going to die.

Abhi: whenever you need, be free to call me.

Kajal: it almost late, you must be going.

Abhi: (standing up) Any thing for you di. Take care. (And he left for namrata's house.)

After this incident, Kajal couldn't help but think that Abhi was a true gentleman and that she felt something special for him in her heart There ware very few people people in her life who have taken her care like this.

~~

While going to namrata's house something pops up in abhi's mind

Abhi: shit man ( how can I miss something like this, it was a very good chance to see her body even though she was wearing bra... But Because of her health, my attention was on treating her fever. But her face reactions, omg..... let it be, now there is no point of thinking about it. Better luck next time )

He start thinking about jeet's talk about namrata and treatment.

To be Continued.......♪

Keep reading keep supporting ★

\/
[+] 6 users Like Sharif ladka's post
Like Reply
GOOD UPDATE
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
Excellent continue......

Keep going maintain regular updates....
thanks
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
(28-03-2023, 09:53 AM)Paty@123 Wrote: Update plz

Next update will be very soon, i will try to complete ti till tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Like Reply
Hello friends.

If you guys can have (or find better ) image, gifs related to ower story. Suggest it here Because sometime finding perfect gif image for story take more time than writing actual story.

And any of you guys have any fantasy aur specific plot for Abhi. You can suggest it. I will try to include it in my story

Smile
Like Reply
[quote pid='5185538' dateline='1680020555']

But final decision will always be taken by me

Keep reading keep supporting ★ Smile
[/quote]
Like Reply