Adultery How my slutty wife became a whore by AmyJacob
Hi friends, we are Mumbai based swinger couples. Today sharing with you all on how we did get into this lifestyle. 

It all started with an incident that happened on our honeymoon.

Lets start with bit details about Amy and me. Amy and I, we both were from same college. She was one year junior to me and with very active lifestyle, a hot item with big boobs and knowledge of how to use her beauty to get things done. During college days, she was girlfriend of my best friend and favourite of many professors, not that she was any good as student. On other hand, I despite having a very decent look was more known as another nice chap, not a nerd but one who hardly gets much attention.  

Once, post our studies done and I got bit established on my job, one fine day I received wedding proposal from her side through a matrimonial. I immediately said yes to it, despite knowing that she had a name in college days as I always liked her, though I never told her before wedding. I was bit surprised when she also agreed to it. 

After our wedding, we initially couldn't plan our honeymoon trip as while I had a job, it was still my initial years and I wasn't financially very strong. To help me, she also started working as hotel receptionist.

After, almost close to an year to our wedding we decided to go on our honeymoon trip. Better late than never. We decided to visit Dehradun and Mussoorie to have some good time, with a plan to also go and visit nearby places like Haridwar, Raja ji park etc. We booked train ticket, reached Doon, wherein we stayed in budget hotel at a central location. The very next day we visited Mussoorie. 

Dayafter, we planned to go visit Sahastradhara, a hot spring nearby Doon. We booked a cab taking help of hotel owner, a middle aged man. We started to Sahastradhara after morning breakfast, she wearing a yellow kurti and white leggings, showing bit cleavage as usual. We reached their by around 12noon, and decided to have some fun in water. I took out my tees, jeans and shoes, kept it on the rock and went in with her. We played in water for about an hour, all the time noticing that many men (and some women too) were watching us as shape of her ample boobs and thighs were very much visible in her wet kurti and leggings, which because of being wet in water and due to light colour, were partially transparent. 

Once we came out of water, I went for my clothes and noticed that my cell phone, wallet and shoes were missing. I made mistake of carrying all my cash for the trip, card in my wallet, and now they were gone, and so does my phone which could have helped me contact relatives to get some cash arranged. I searched around for sometime, asking few people around if they have seen anyone removing those from my clothes, but to no avail. The fun trip suddenly turned into a disaster for us. 

We went back to our cab hoping that we may have by mistake left our phone or wallet in it, but no luck. We told cabdriver about the incident, and asked him to drop us back to hotel. We sat in it, and left back towards our hotel. A kilometre drive from Sahastradhara, can driver stopped for a pee, meanwhile on backseat we both were discussing what to do now as we don't have any money and neither we bought any jewellery as I have asked her to travel only with artificial ornaments. 

The cab driver came back, restarted car, adjusted mirrors and asked me how I will make his payments. I told him, I will arrange somehow at hotel. He started cab, drove for about a kilometre and suddenly went off-road after 200 metres. I kepton asking him where he taking us, he said it's a short-cut. He drove for about 100metres, and stopped the car as I was relentlessly questioning him. It was bit secluded place in between hills, not much visible from main road. The driver was well built and must be in mid 30s, got down from cab and opened back door. He said, "sirji kiraya toh mujhe abhi chahiye". I said, "abhi kahan se doon, hotel pahucho toh wahan kaise bhi arrange karta hoon". But he said nahin, abhi chahiye. I asked him, "kahan se abhi arrange karoon, bataya toh purse wagerah chori ho gaya". He looked at bit lustfully my wife, and said "sir ek aur tarika hai". I get his intention, and in a rage moved towards him to hit him. He pushed me back to car, abusing me and with his hand on my neck. I was bit terrified, I in no way could have fought or won against him, as he was way powerful for me. She got down from car, trying to separate us, and requesting driver to understand our situation. He grabbed her, said 'kiraya toh abhi lunga', pushing her to backseat in car. In one swift action, he pulled her leggings and panties down and pulled her on her all four. He looked at me and said "agar beech main aaya toh tu gaya, dekha hai dhara par tum log ka natak, randi logon ko apna badan dikha rahi thi". I was terrified. He took out his dick, spit on it and penetrated her all in one quick action. She shrieked due to pain. The driver was bigger than me, and she wasn't aroused for penetration. While I am good on bed and with decent 5" dick, that guy was much bigger in comparison. In no time, she became wet, and their thighs bumping into each making thap thap thap thap sound. She was moaning a bit, I moved to window to see her, but instead of showing any fear or guilt I was seeing arousal and lust in her eyes. She said, "tum pareshan mat ho, iske alawa koi option nahin hai". I already surrendered to her words and was just watching them in action. What else I could have done, I was barefoot and no way as powerful as the driver. And deep down I was aware that I had no option to pay driver back. 

After humping her in doggy style for few minutes, he took his dick out and asked her to remove all her remaining clothes. She obliged quickly and walked out of car. He made her suck his dick, all the way abusing her and saying things like, "kya mast lund choosti hai ye, bahut raand choda hai par aisa maal kabhi nahin mila, kya mast chooche hain,  iski toh chut phad dunga etc". He made her sit on car bonet, and started sucking and pressing her boobs and kissing her lips. He inserted his dick back in her vagina and started fucking her again, while she folded her legs around his waist. After few minutes he pumped his seed in her. He took his dick out, pulled her down from car bonet by her hair and making her suck his dick clean. I was feeling bit guilty as I got bit aroused watching all this action, which was very apparent in my pants. She looked at me, smiled with assurance as like saying don't worry. He asked her to wear her cloth back, and drove us back to our hotel. Once we reached hotel and she got down from cab, I noticed that her kurti has wet semen spot, which was quite visible. Must be from semen driver ejaculated in her as she didn't get time to clean herself. Luckily she was taking birth control pills as we weren't planning for child till we get bit established. Though I was bit worried that others in hotel may notice it, also one can smell the odour of semen if nearby her. And my fear came true as the assistant of hotel owner was checking her walking behind few steps while she was going towards our room. I told her, I will be back and went to meet hotel owner, a middle aged men must be in his 50s and with large belly. While we had our returned ticket to Mumbai safe and secure in our suitcase, we still have to spend three days in Doon and we had no money to buy food or pay hotel rent. I went to meet him, to inform him about robbery and to seek his help in arranging some money for us, without telling about driver incident. He heard me patiently, but regretted that he won't be able to help much and we would have to leave hotel if we won't be able to pay him by evening.  I was wondering what to do now and excused myself to go up to my room and inform Amy about this situation. I went up to room, took a bath, and now was thinking of how to arrange food and stay for us. 

I heard a knock on my room, opened door and saw attendant was there with a mischievous smile on his face. He told me that his boss is calling me down in his room,  while peeking inside looking at Amy who was in her undies.

I closed the door, telling Amy I'll be back in few minutes, and went down to meet owner. 

Owner looked at me and said, "Puttar ji main samajh sakta hoon tumhara situation, lekin ek tarika hai. Aapka khana pina sab arrange ho jayega, hotel main aap ruk bhi sakte ho, aur jaate waqt hum aapko Rs 2000 arrange kar denge. Jab aap Mumbai pahunch jaana toh ye sara paisa hamare account main transfer kar dena". I was very happy to hear this offer from him, got up and thanked him. But he indicated me to remain sit and said, "bas tumhari wife ko mujhe bhi mazaa dena hoga, suna hai badi mast cheez hai". I was bit shocked to hear this coming from such old age man, I looked at his attendant who was also smiling, and was pretty sure these guys must have heard about her from the driver. I excused myself, telling them that I need to talk to my wife, and went back to our room.

When I reached back, I informed Amy what owner has called me for, she heard me calmly and told me that we really don't have any other option, and I have to agree to their demands. I checked with her if she is sure, and she said yes. I called up reception, and told attendant to inform his boss that we are okay with the arrangements.

After a couple of hours, the attendant again knock the door. He came in with food for our dinner, and told us ,"Khana kha lo, phir madam ko akele neeche bhej dena, seth ji ke kamre main". He was lustfully looking at my wife all the time, as she was wearing a knee length nighty. Instead of me responding to him, she said "haan ek ghante main aati hoon". He left and we ate our dinner. I really have no words to tell her so I quietly closed my eyes and laid on down bed. She put some minor touch-up, wearing same satin nightly, and without saying anything to me closed door and went down.
Once she reaches down, the attendant who was alone at reception looked and smiled at her. He went close to her, putting her hand on her waist and afterwards circling her thighs said, "chalo sethji intezar kar rahe hain". He whispered in her ear, "ek baar seth ji mazed le lain toh phir idhar hi mujhe milna, thodha mazaa main bhi lunga". She nodded. He took her to owners room. The owner was in a waist and lungi when she went inside and was having drinks. He offered her same and she nodded in affirmative. He made a  peg for her and asked her to sit in his lap and drink. She did so. He started pressing her boobs, smooching on her lips, while she was feeling a little tent poking in her ass. He told her to take her clothes off, and she complied. He lustfully looked at her pulled her close to himself and started kissing and sucking almost all part of her body. He took his baniyan and lungi off, and told her to suck his dick. She bit reluctantly agreed to do so, as he has lot of hair and bit musky smell coming out from his crotch area. Also his large belly almost covering his lower area. She somehow, managed to start him sucking while he was pressing her boobs or fingering her vagina. It took her sometime and effort to make his 51/2 inch dick erect. He pushed her on all her four, and penetrated her pussy from behind. After a few mins of humping her, and abusing/ spanking her he took his dick out and started rubbing it all the way from her ass to her pussy. He has a different intention, and without her having time to respond, he rubbed and penetrated his dick in her ass hole in one quick motion. She shrieked in pain, and her body trembling alot while he kept pumping his dick inside. After a few minutes he ejaculated inside her ass, he took his dick out and tried putting it in her mouth to cleanup but she refused and let him rub it on her boobs. She went to attached bathroom to clean herself up, and to put her clothes back. The owner kissed her on her lip and said "ab kal mazaa karenge". 

She came out of room and the attendant was waiting for her. He put his hand around her waist and said, "chalo janeman, ab hamari bhi pyaas bujha do. Bahut mast maal ho". He took her in adjacent room, started hugging and kissing her. In no times he took her and own all clothes off pushing her on bed. He has decent body and thick 6" dick. He started sucking her pussy, in between saying, "Mast chut hai, sethji ne toh picche ki dukaan li hogi. Isko main bharunga". He inserted his dick in her and tried fucking her missionary style. But she has something else in her mind. She was hot with all the action happened earlier and wanted to enjoy. She made him lay on the bed, and started riding him. While, he was pressing her boobs, thighs, or kissing her neck and lips. After a few mins of riding/ humping they together had an orgasm. But, instead of cleaning up herself she stayed with him till early morning and had sex twice more. She told me everything while having our morning breakfast, and said, "main janti hoon ki tum thoda confuse ho, tumhe ye sab accha bhi nahin lag raha hai lekin sath main tumhe mazaa bhi aa raha hai" pointing at my erection in my shorts. "Behtar hai ki hum isko accept kar lein, isme meri aur tumhari dono ki khushi hai. Aur agar tum kisi aur ke sath karna chaho toh main tumhe nahin rokungi. Isse majboori nahin, zaroorat samjho".

This continued for next two days, till we took our train back to Mumbai. Once back from our trip, I was aware that both of us has changed.
[+] 4 users Like AmyJacob's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
100 likes and will upload pic of Amy
[+] 1 user Likes AmyJacob's post
Like Reply
Pls add her pic without face no problem..i need her body ...
My telegram id ....@krishforuu ping me if possible
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20210725-WA0001.jpg]

100 likes for unfiltered pic
[+] 1 user Likes AmyJacob's post
Like Reply
More likes pls for uncensored boobs pics of Amy
Like Reply