Misc. Erotica FANTACY OF DHIVYA (a exhibitionism with lactation story)
Tongue 
DIVYA;S FANTACY

Indian exhibitionist busty wifeMy name is divya  , i am 29 years old and happily married since 5 years.My husband is working in MNC. I am always a centre of attraction to all mens because of my figure. I am proud of my big boobs 38D with curvy ass.I always love to wear western out fit like casual shirts and skirts .my husband wanted to introduce me to world of exhibition after my pregnency i feel akward to exibit myself but sexual pleasure was there up to 7 th month child birth  .after my son born Since my baby was born eight months ago my sex life has taken a turn for the worse. My husband doesn't seem very interested, other than an occasional quickie, which leaves me feeling low, not wanted and sexually frustrated and lack of exhibition .he asked me to breastfeed me in open but I neglected and I got saggy tummy and breast also

I have worked hard to get myself back in shape and I think I have succeeded very well. The only difference in my body,compared to pre-pregnancy, is the fact that my breasts are much larger and full of milk. The only problem is that I have a surplus of milk and have to express some daily. To me, though, my tits look fantastic. They are large, firm and my nipples are huge and always look swollen and erect. It turns me on no end and they feel extra sensitive and sensual. My husband wanted me expose .I strictly informed not between the relation and in working colleague so we fond of time to erotic harmony to do the  a variant in sexual orgasm .after  one year of my kid my parents took my son away due to hectic schedule in my chores .I felt a hand cliff  broken and to reenter in to new exhibitionist world.
Story begins with his 1st office tour to Madhya Pradesh , tour is for 15 Days so company allow me to travel with him.he finished his work in 12 days and then finally we plan for outing and shoping. He spoke to locals about tourist spot and all, we hire a car and we roam , did shopping and all. While traveling we need to ask route or navigatios about tourist spot. So i was sitting on passenger seat so its my duty to ask peoples. Means while i was wearing transperent saree my big plenty of boobs seen because of tight blouse. My saree pallu move slightly and my white boobs with mangalsutra can be seen to everyone whom we talk.My husband notice that and it make him turn on.So while we shopping in mall he saw a black transperent shirt. He ask me to try it. My husband notice that and it make him turn on.So while we shopping in mall he saw a black transperent shirt. He ask me to try it. I try it but it was so transperent my bra can be seen clearly in light. When he saw me he went crazy..we did wild sex that night. On next morning he ask me to wear wear normal bra and transperent shirt. I did that, but when i show him he said to wear jerkin over this ,because it risky to be like this in hotel or walk in public. My husband have some plan in mind.We hire new car and we start out journey. He ask me what can i do for him. I said anything to make him happy. He said remove your jacket , i did in seconds. Then he stops car near some decent man to ask address. I ask that man he continously watching my big clewage in shirt while telling me address. I feel good n horny.We move on my hubby gave me kiss…I was so happy to see my husband enjoying this. He stop out car for 3 times for showing my boobs in bra..Suddenly we pass city and enter in rural area.I saw one bhangarwala man age around 55/60 years. He was very dirty looking. My husband slow down our car. There was rarely any vehical on road in afternoon.
My husband tell me to down my bra so my boobs can be easily available for that old Begger.i was stunned but i did for my husband. My hubby gave me horny smile..and tell me go with the flow. We are far away from our place , no one knows us. This is time to fo dare of a life. I saw that begger.This old man exhausted because of sunlight. We stop our car . I was so nervous because its1st time i am showing my nude boobs to any other than my husband. My hubby encourage me. To raise voice and ask him.So i slid down window and ask that man first he stop he didnt notice me, he came near to out car and ask for money or food. Suddenly he saw my big boobs and brown nipples in transperent shirt. He was stand cold for a second. Then i ask him for direction he told me this and that but he did not move his eyes from my boobs. My husband tell me to ask about area location and his life and all just to give him more time to see my boobs. I did that. This old man talk in hindi and my husband intruct me in english.Then after 5 min that man ask for water , i handed him a bottle , while he drink it my husbamd told me to undone two buttons of my shirt. I said no..but my husband force me , so i undid my buttons. When old man done with water he saw my nude boobs bulging from shirt. He came near car window i was so scared then he ask me that are we married.My husband ask him how do you guess we are married ,he point his finger on my mangalsutra which is fix in deep of my clewage. Only black moti can be seen. So my husbans gets and an idea. He ask that man how do you guess it is mangalsutra. Its deep in her boobs. He said i can prove it. My husband smile and say prove it.Then he move forword and with the help of index finger he pull my mangalsutra out of my shirt and boobs. I was shocked i didnt move for a minute.While doing this my husband handed him 10 rupee note. He smiles at us. He know that we are doing fun here. So he ask just 10 Rupee. It not suit you sir. You have such beautiful wife atlist 50 rupee tip u can give me.So my husband ask me for 50 Rupee change i turn on back seat for my purse , suddenly my husband take 50 tupee note from his pocket and placed deep in boobs below my right nipples.. I was angry on.my husband but he said please Honey go with the flow..Begger was smilng , because he knows that his dreams come true to touch beautiful Rich young boobs he gonna touch. My husband take his phone on start shoot us . My husband ask begger to take his money from my boobs.I can smell that man was not bathet since years. He was smelling disgusting. I dont wana get touch more so i pushed my boobs towords him. 1st he hesitate but when he saw i push my boobs towords him he was happy. He insert his long fingers with long neck in my clewage , his nails was poking my boobs but i feel like my pussy get wet . And then he moves his finger on my right nipple , my shirt was tight so he need more energy to move his fingers . I closed my eyes but i cant hold my smile. My hubby videk record everything. After 1 min of nipple paly. That dirty old begger take note of 50 Rupee . My hubby ask him for 1 pic . He said ok fine.My husband guide me positions so my boobs can be seen clearly in pics..we take 2/3 pics but suddenly vehicals start coming on road. So my husband get disappointed.that old man offer us. If we gave him another 100 rupee he can take us to place where no one can come and we can take any kind of pics there.So we agree , he seat on back side.
My husband tell me to go on back seat click more selfi with old man for our memories. I went on back seat and did it..In my shirt there are six buttons alredy two wer open only four remaining.He gave us direcrion we went 3 km from highway to some tar road. There are some slum area. He stop us near sonme abandoned old building. There wear lot of mess and small hut. Where he live. But check in all directions there are no 1 around .So my husband turn toword us and ask him to touch boobs over shirt, he did and my husband taking pics. My hubby direcr us and we follow him. He ask begger to unbutton my shirt first i feel shy. But later i gave him permission. He unbutton 3rd button and thwn 4 th button. My husband stops him and ask him to pull my boobs out of shirt.He gently move hand on my right boob reach to my nipples and suddenly pinch my nipple and pull my whole boob out of shirt , i feel pain in my body.. But pain with pleasure.. I was smilling and watching my hubby. He was busy in recording and taking pics. The same thing happen to my left boob. My both boobs where hagging out my shirt.Because of remaining close buttons my boobs looki prominant. He start to touch boobs and clikkng pics.about 10 min of clicking pics.. My hubby ask him if he wana suck my boobs. Wihout wasting a minute he took my left boob in mouth , hardly press my right boob.. I was stunned by feeling.A road side begger , double my age is sucking and pressing my boobs with no mercy.He crush my boobs so hard it become red and my milk started leaking My husband enjoying the view. That begger took my nipples in between his yellow dirty teeths and pull so hard i feel pain while my husband take my pics.in next 10 min he suck my boobs and pose for my hubby.. He use me like slut.Then he take my mangalsutra in hand and tell my hubby to clik pic..my husband was surprised by his act. But love the way he giving pose and using my boobs for camera. After lots of clik pics and sucking boobs my husband ask him he wana fuck. But he said yes brother . my huband  got  laugh.The he ask us to come and see his place . He went out of car and my hubby to..

So i try to cover my boobs in shirt , but suddenly begger come near me and said no…remain ur treasure open. My husband tell me listen him.I went out of car . I was im tension if some one saw me .. But it was first time i was topless near abandoned building and hut…i saw 2/3 juggy long in ground.Begger tell us if u wana take pics in dirty place or in hut you can take now. My husband handed himm camera he take pics of us..i went near his hut and saw old dusty teared matress and lots of shit over small hut...
 i went near his hut and saw old dusty teared matress and lots of shit over small hut.. Begger proudly said he sleep on those matress. If u wana take pic of ur big sexy  boobs on matress . Take it. My husband pull me over matress we take some pis  . My hubby take phone .. While 1st time i ask that begger come near me i wana take pic of boobs with you on that dirty matress.He was happy without my hubby permission i slept with him on that matress ..he start caresing my boobs and suck my boobs and make me horny ..my husband was busy in clicking pics.Suddenly i get an orgasm , my hubby record that and laugh. I insist that my wana see his pe…s without second he took out and place on boobs , my hubby take more pics..it smells like hell. My husband ask me to kiss tip of penis. I did.the begger was laughing by watching us.and he he asked huband to fuck me with his permission .my husband looked back and signal to the process  and i intreuepteted to get some condoms .since there is no shops near by that the time tell begger to insert his vagina without condom because his peins in 7 inch and 2.5 inch in diameter like african  .he start to stroke slowly in my genitals i my heart exploded in this sex age,personality,appearance ,grade it streamed for 12 minutes  .at last i attend orgasm.on that pleasure . i kissed in his lips and this continued he open mouth while i sucked his tongue .and i didnt minded tht my husband in listening all .after 3 minutes of our kiss . i came back to my stage . his cum in my genitals .may get pregnant . so i wanted to wash and with all cloths removed i went to his bathroom in open .i forced to urinate and washed all .came back to th while my husband and that begger discuss some thing.i asked what   Since 2 hours i was nude  infront of begger.That begger ask us for fever.
My husband ask him what. He said his friend is living on that hut near railway line. And he is 75 years old . So we thought he ll ask for money, but he said he wana show my boobs to his old friend.We thought 75 years thin small man..we said yes… So we walk over his hut 5 min from beggers hut.we came near hut he call him Rashid bhai. He came out and stood speechless watching my boobs open in air.He smile at us. Then that begger introduce us. That old man was average height but to fat bald with long white beared.his two teeth wer missing. Begger told him our fantasy. He agreed to take pics with my boobs.I take pics with him also. I take initial hold his hand and push it on boobs my hubby take pics. My hubby told him.suck her boobs and pull her nipples.he did but he unable to pull niplles because of missing teeth. We did fun..funally we stood up for leaving.. Begger told me to cover my boobs .i cover my boobs while leaving .then i suddenly start undone my buttons three mens where confused.First time i open all buttons of shirt , stand infront of beggers. I ask my hubby to take video and pics of me.He noded yes.i stand in between this 60 years and 75 years man. And told them to hold my boobs each sn. They did.I told them to roughly press , slap whatever they wan do they can do it for 5 min. I wana make my memmory and dare special. Suddenly my hubby told something to them and three of them.laugh .Begger close my 4th button just below my boobs.. So my boobs will cover. My husband start camera.. This 2 old begger hold each side of my shirt and pull so hard so my button pop out and my boons came out in view and then they crush, sqeez do everything to them.The best part is i hold both heads of begger and give my both nipples to them.my hubbys dream came true. He saw teo old disgusting begger sucking my both boobs in open ground. I had another orgasm.That 75 years old begger take that button from ground spit on it and came near me..i was stunned because what happen next. He side my shirt and put that button to navel and push hard to fix it. And told me. When ever i came back to him this black button must me in my deep navel. My husband record all action. Finally we leave them with smile.I was so exhausted by boobs grope and nipples sucking.. There are so many love bite on boobs given by old beggersanlog with milk ..While reaching hotel i was thinking of beggers. They made my day and give me memory of a life.

[+] 8 users Like bharathkumar14's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
on the based on your comments i will post new story
Like Reply
(20-03-2023, 09:01 PM)bharathkumar14 Wrote: on the based on your comments i will post new story

I loved the lactation fantasy mixed with old ugly low class beggar fetish. But please polish up your writing a bit more. Add more details like how her breasts were being groped, pressed or sucked. And add actual breast milk feeding. Also continue this fantasy with more over the top situations and in more outlandish open locations. Like breastfeeding a sabziwala or kachrawala or a beggar in a lonely bus stand. Or breastfeeding the doodhwala. Please continue the story in these directions. Make her wear sarees without blouses in Public places or somewhere in a village. Also add more ugly male characters like an old ugly midget or dwarf. I love your fantasies in the story. Continue bro and give us an update tonight.
Like Reply
breast milk stories are soo good, please write a big story.
Like Reply
Damn good story man.pls update with more old dirty ugly man...add more sexual acts like thw wife asslicking the men, swallowing spit n snot n if possible piss as well. Eagerly awaiting ur updated story..thankiuuuu
Like Reply
waoooo what a story, so fresh idea. so kinky, super erotic. please make long story kindly. please let her come by to that place and enjoy more rough fucking with more low class men.
Like Reply
please write. after march no update. kindly write again. dont get discouraged . people will notice if there are more episodes.
Like Reply
Kindly continue.....
Hot as hell...
Like Reply
super cool
Like Reply
Great work, do let me know if you need any help with photos, we will share our photos for your story. we are a couple from tamil nadu Smile
Like Reply
Excellent
Like Reply
Waiting for updates....
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
(19-03-2023, 02:26 PM)bharathkumar14 Wrote: DIVYA;S FANTACY

Indian exhibitionist busty wifeMy name is divya  , i am 29 years old and happily married since 5 years.My husband is working in MNC. I am always a centre of attraction to all mens because of my figure. I am proud of my big boobs 38D with curvy ass.I always love to wear western out fit like casual shirts and skirts .my husband wanted to introduce me to world of exhibition after my pregnency i feel akward to exibit myself but sexual pleasure was there up to 7 th month child birth  .after my son born Since my baby was born eight months ago my sex life has taken a turn for the worse. My husband doesn't seem very interested, other than an occasional quickie, which leaves me feeling low, not wanted and sexually frustrated and lack of exhibition .he asked me to breastfeed me in open but I neglected and I got saggy tummy and breast also

I have worked hard to get myself back in shape and I think I have succeeded very well. The only difference in my body,compared to pre-pregnancy, is the fact that my breasts are much larger and full of milk. The only problem is that I have a surplus of milk and have to express some daily. To me, though, my tits look fantastic. They are large, firm and my nipples are huge and always look swollen and erect. It turns me on no end and they feel extra sensitive and sensual. My husband wanted me expose .I strictly informed not between the relation and in working colleague so we fond of time to erotic harmony to do the  a variant in sexual orgasm .after  one year of my kid my parents took my son away due to hectic schedule in my chores .I felt a hand cliff  broken and to reenter in to new exhibitionist world.
Story begins with his 1st office tour to Madhya Pradesh , tour is for 15 Days so company allow me to travel with him.he finished his work in 12 days and then finally we plan for outing and shoping. He spoke to locals about tourist spot and all, we hire a car and we roam , did shopping and all. While traveling we need to ask route or navigatios about tourist spot. So i was sitting on passenger seat so its my duty to ask peoples. Means while i was wearing transperent saree my big plenty of boobs seen because of tight blouse. My saree pallu move slightly and my white boobs with mangalsutra can be seen to everyone whom we talk.My husband notice that and it make him turn on.So while we shopping in mall he saw a black transperent shirt. He ask me to try it. My husband notice that and it make him turn on.So while we shopping in mall he saw a black transperent shirt. He ask me to try it. I try it but it was so transperent my bra can be seen clearly in light. When he saw me he went crazy..we did wild sex that night. On next morning he ask me to wear wear normal bra and transperent shirt. I did that, but when i show him he said to wear jerkin over this ,because it risky to be like this in hotel or walk in public. My husband have some plan in mind.We hire new car and we start out journey. He ask me what can i do for him. I said anything to make him happy. He said remove your jacket , i did in seconds. Then he stops car near some decent man to ask address. I ask that man he continously watching my big clewage in shirt while telling me address. I feel good n horny.We move on my hubby gave me kiss…I was so happy to see my husband enjoying this. He stop out car for 3 times for showing my boobs in bra..Suddenly we pass city and enter in rural area.I saw one bhangarwala man age around 55/60 years. He was very dirty looking. My husband slow down our car. There was rarely any vehical on road in afternoon.
My husband tell me to down my bra so my boobs can be easily available for that old Begger.i was stunned but i did for my husband. My hubby gave me horny smile..and tell me go with the flow. We are far away from our place , no one knows us. This is time to fo dare of a life. I saw that begger.This old man exhausted because of sunlight. We stop our car . I was so nervous because its1st time i am showing my nude boobs to any other than my husband. My hubby encourage me. To raise voice and ask him.So i slid down window and ask that man first he stop he didnt notice me, he came near to out car and ask for money or food. Suddenly he saw my big boobs and brown nipples in transperent shirt. He was stand cold for a second. Then i ask him for direction he told me this and that but he did not move his eyes from my boobs. My husband tell me to ask about area location and his life and all just to give him more time to see my boobs. I did that. This old man talk in hindi and my husband intruct me in english.Then after 5 min that man ask for water , i handed him a bottle , while he drink it my husbamd told me to undone two buttons of my shirt. I said no..but my husband force me , so i undid my buttons. When old man done with water he saw my nude boobs bulging from shirt. He came near car window i was so scared then he ask me that are we married.My husband ask him how do you guess we are married ,he point his finger on my mangalsutra which is fix in deep of my clewage. Only black moti can be seen. So my husbans gets and an idea. He ask that man how do you guess it is mangalsutra. Its deep in her boobs. He said i can prove it. My husband smile and say prove it.Then he move forword and with the help of index finger he pull my mangalsutra out of my shirt and boobs. I was shocked i didnt move for a minute.While doing this my husband handed him 10 rupee note. He smiles at us. He know that we are doing fun here. So he ask just 10 Rupee. It not suit you sir. You have such beautiful wife atlist 50 rupee tip u can give me.So my husband ask me for 50 Rupee change i turn on back seat for my purse , suddenly my husband take 50 tupee note from his pocket and placed deep in boobs below my right nipples.. I was angry on.my husband but he said please Honey go with the flow..Begger was smilng , because he knows that his dreams come true to touch beautiful Rich young boobs he gonna touch. My husband take his phone on start shoot us . My husband ask begger to take his money from my boobs.I can smell that man was not bathet since years. He was smelling disgusting. I dont wana get touch more so i pushed my boobs towords him. 1st he hesitate but when he saw i push my boobs towords him he was happy. He insert his long fingers with long neck in my clewage , his nails was poking my boobs but i feel like my pussy get wet . And then he moves his finger on my right nipple , my shirt was tight so he need more energy to move his fingers . I closed my eyes but i cant hold my smile. My hubby videk record everything. After 1 min of nipple paly. That dirty old begger take note of 50 Rupee . My hubby ask him for 1 pic . He said ok fine.My husband guide me positions so my boobs can be seen clearly in pics..we take 2/3 pics but suddenly vehicals start coming on road. So my husband get disappointed.that old man offer us. If we gave him another 100 rupee he can take us to place where no one can come and we can take any kind of pics there.So we agree , he seat on back side.
My husband tell me to go on back seat click more selfi with old man for our memories. I went on back seat and did it..In my shirt there are six buttons alredy two wer open only four remaining.He gave us direcrion we went 3 km from highway to some tar road. There are some slum area. He stop us near sonme abandoned old building. There wear lot of mess and small hut. Where he live. But check in all directions there are no 1 around .So my husband turn toword us and ask him to touch boobs over shirt, he did and my husband taking pics. My hubby direcr us and we follow him. He ask begger to unbutton my shirt first i feel shy. But later i gave him permission. He unbutton 3rd button and thwn 4 th button. My husband stops him and ask him to pull my boobs out of shirt.He gently move hand on my right boob reach to my nipples and suddenly pinch my nipple and pull my whole boob out of shirt , i feel pain in my body.. But pain with pleasure.. I was smilling and watching my hubby. He was busy in recording and taking pics. The same thing happen to my left boob. My both boobs where hagging out my shirt.Because of remaining close buttons my boobs looki prominant. He start to touch boobs and clikkng pics.about 10 min of clicking pics.. My hubby ask him if he wana suck my boobs. Wihout wasting a minute he took my left boob in mouth , hardly press my right boob.. I was stunned by feeling.A road side begger , double my age is sucking and pressing my boobs with no mercy.He crush my boobs so hard it become red and my milk started leaking My husband enjoying the view. That begger took my nipples in between his yellow dirty teeths and pull so hard i feel pain while my husband take my pics.in next 10 min he suck my boobs and pose for my hubby.. He use me like slut.Then he take my mangalsutra in hand and tell my hubby to clik pic..my husband was surprised by his act. But love the way he giving pose and using my boobs for camera. After lots of clik pics and sucking boobs my husband ask him he wana fuck. But he said yes brother . my huband  got  laugh.The he ask us to come and see his place . He went out of car and my hubby to..

So i try to cover my boobs in shirt , but suddenly begger come near me and said no…remain ur treasure open. My husband tell me listen him.I went out of car . I was im tension if some one saw me .. But it was first time i was topless near abandoned building and hut…i saw 2/3 juggy long in ground.Begger tell us if u wana take pics in dirty place or in hut you can take now. My husband handed himm camera he take pics of us..i went near his hut and saw old dusty teared matress and lots of shit over small hut...
 i went near his hut and saw old dusty teared matress and lots of shit over small hut.. Begger proudly said he sleep on those matress. If u wana take pic of ur big sexy  boobs on matress . Take it. My husband pull me over matress we take some pis  . My hubby take phone .. While 1st time i ask that begger come near me i wana take pic of boobs with you on that dirty matress.He was happy without my hubby permission i slept with him on that matress ..he start caresing my boobs and suck my boobs and make me horny ..my husband was busy in clicking pics.Suddenly i get an orgasm , my hubby record that and laugh. I insist that my wana see his pe…s without second he took out and place on boobs , my hubby take more pics..it smells like hell. My husband ask me to kiss tip of penis. I did.the begger was laughing by watching us.and he he asked huband to fuck me with his permission .my husband looked back and signal to the process  and i intreuepteted to get some condoms .since there is no shops near by that the time tell begger to insert his vagina without condom because his peins in 7 inch and 2.5 inch in diameter like african  .he start to stroke slowly in my genitals i my heart exploded in this sex age,personality,appearance ,grade it streamed for 12 minutes  .at last i attend orgasm.on that pleasure . i kissed in his lips and this continued he open mouth while i sucked his tongue .and i didnt minded tht my husband in listening all .after 3 minutes of our kiss . i came back to my stage . his cum in my genitals .may get pregnant . so i wanted to wash and with all cloths removed i went to his bathroom in open .i forced to urinate and washed all .came back to th while my husband and that begger discuss some thing.i asked what   Since 2 hours i was nude  infront of begger.That begger ask us for fever.
My husband ask him what. He said his friend is living on that hut near railway line. And he is 75 years old . So we thought he ll ask for money, but he said he wana show my boobs to his old friend.We thought 75 years thin small man..we said yes… So we walk over his hut 5 min from beggers hut.we came near hut he call him Rashid bhai. He came out and stood speechless watching my boobs open in air.He smile at us. Then that begger introduce us. That old man was average height but to fat bald with long white beared.his two teeth wer missing. Begger told him our fantasy. He agreed to take pics with my boobs.I take pics with him also. I take initial hold his hand and push it on boobs my hubby take pics. My hubby told him.suck her boobs and pull her nipples.he did but he unable to pull niplles because of missing teeth. We did fun..funally we stood up for leaving.. Begger told me to cover my boobs .i cover my boobs while leaving .then i suddenly start undone my buttons three mens where confused.First time i open all buttons of shirt , stand infront of beggers. I ask my hubby to take video and pics of me.He noded yes.i stand in between this 60 years and 75 years man. And told them to hold my boobs each sn. They did.I told them to roughly press , slap whatever they wan do they can do it for 5 min. I wana make my memmory and dare special. Suddenly my hubby told something to them and three of them.laugh .Begger close my 4th button just below my boobs.. So my boobs will cover. My husband start camera.. This 2 old begger hold each side of my shirt and pull so hard so my button pop out and my boons came out in view and then they crush, sqeez do everything to them.The best part is i hold both heads of begger and give my both nipples to them.my hubbys dream came true. He saw teo old disgusting begger sucking my both boobs in open ground. I had another orgasm.That 75 years old begger take that button from ground spit on it and came near me..i was stunned because what happen next. He side my shirt and put that button to navel and push hard to fix it. And told me. When ever i came back to him this black button must me in my deep navel. My husband record all action. Finally we leave them with smile.I was so exhausted by boobs grope and nipples sucking.. There are so many love bite on boobs given by old beggersanlog with milk ..While reaching hotel i was thinking of beggers. They made my day and give me memory of a life.

Super
Like Reply
Nice story continue Please
Like Reply
Wonderful writings.....
Eagerly waiting for next update....
Like Reply
Man nice story plz continue
Like Reply
Waiting for updates....
Like Reply
anyone give some idea i will make updates .
Like Reply
(10-09-2023, 02:16 PM)bharathkumar14 Wrote: anyone give some idea i will make updates .

Brother first let me tell you that this story is really awesome. But feeding poor and old age people is a not always a pervert part. It can be emotion and love. Please make some old men to fell in love with Divya. She is doing a noble work. Divya has also a sad story. Peae make Divya love for old men. She gives time to old men who are ugly and poor. They spend time with eachother and Divya stays in their slums. Let old men and Divya decide to love eachother and know each other's need.
[+] 2 users Like Basic's post
Like Reply