Misc. Erotica Cumback Part 1 & 2 By Novelist Casanova (COMPLETED)
[Image: 1374076.jpg]

Date: 02 .09. 2022
Title: Cumback - The Series 
Word Count: 63,000
Author:  Novelist Casanova

Cumback Part 1:  My Mom Sumathi's Cumback

It was in the early 2000s, in the morning at around 10 AM, in the Temple, inside a small room which was serving as the Temple’s Musicians’ Changing room, an old man was hugging my mom who was in her Yellow Saree and matching Red blouse, and was kissing my mom’s lips and my mom was wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his lips back.  As the Temple Priest was scratching his cock over his dhoti and watching the old man enjoying kissing my mom’s lips, “Cheenu, go out please,” as the old man said, hugging my mom, “Sir, please Sir, I will just watch, I promise,” the Temple Priest begged.  “I know why you are here, go and wait outside and watch out for people,” as the old man said, “Sir, I have closed and locked the Temple from inside tight and no one will come here,” the Temple Priest said.  He was a pretty young priest, must be in his early 20s.  “Cheenu, are you going out or not?” as the old man said, “Please, Sir, I will even touch your feet if you let me watch how to enjoy this Beauty, Sir,” the Temple Priest, who was crazy about my mom, and so badly wanted to at least watch how the old man enjoys my mom as he somehow knew that the old man would never let him have my mom, begged the old man and even fell on his feet.  My mom, who is a religious woman, and always respected the Temple Priests regardless of their age, immediately broke the hug with the old man and held the Temple Priest and lifted him up.  “Swamy, you don’t have to touch our feet,” my mom said and looked at the old man, “Ramagopalan, let him watch,” as my mom, who was already horny, exclaimed, “Sumathi, you don’t know about his, baby,” the old man said.  “I don’t want to know anything about him, the poor guy just wants to watch, let him watch,” my mom said looking at the old man, deep inside she has been enjoying all the attention he was getting from the yount Temple Priest who she has been noticing ogling at her ever since she entered the Temple along with the Old Man.  “What if he says he wants to join us in the middle?”, as the old man asked, his Nokia phone began to ring, “it's your husband,” the old man said and began talking over the phone and went out of the room.  “What if you say you want to join us in the middle?” as my mom whispered asking the Temple Priest, “Sumathi,... can I call you Sumathi?” as the young Temple Priest whispered, “yeah,” my mom said.  “Sumathi, what if I feel like joining you?”, as the temple priest whispered, “just try to control yourself okay?”, as my mom was whispering, the old man, though was on the phone, his eyes were all over my mom and the young Priest.  “Sumathi, you are too hot, how can I control myself,” as the young priest whispered, for a moment my mom started feeling proud of herself that this young Priest was finding her hot.  “You have to, or else Ramagopalan will get you out, as this temple belongs to him, you know right?”, as my mom whispered, “at least convince him to let me watch him enjoy kissing your yummy lips,” the young priest, who was desperate about my mom and crazy about my mom almost begged my mom.  “Don’t worry, I will convince him to let you watch more than kissing, okay?” as my mom whispered, “my God, my God… can’t believe this is happening,” the temple priest exclaimed.  That’s when my phone started Vibrating, and closing the small window opening through which I was watching the whole thing I went to answer my wife who was calling me from Canada.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 2: My Wife Sudha

My wife Sudha and I got married at a very young age, not because we wanted to but out of circumstance.  In the 1990s, she was barely 18, when she and her High School friends bunked the School and went to a small waterfall in a remote forest in Tamil Nadu.  Since a couple of her friends were bringing her boyfriends, me being her boyfriend back then took me along with her as well.  They booked a Tata Sumo, which could easily sneak in all the 10 of us plus the driver.  In the gang of three girls and seven guys, including me, two guys sat next to the driver, and all the three girls sat in the middle seat with one of the girls’ boyfriend next to them, and the rest of us four guys sat in the back seat facing each other.  Since the four boys and three girls, including my then girlfriend and now wife, Sudha, were classmates and friends, they were happily singing and playing Antakshari and enjoying themselves, and even the driver who must be in his 40s wearing his white shirt and white pants was singing along with them, which all the several friends liked and started being friendly with the driver.  When they called him “Uncle” he begged him in a friendly way to call him “Balu” instead of calling him “Uncle” and making him feel old, which all the seven friends liked and started calling him Balu.  All the seven friends were in their school uniforms, white shirt and navy blue pants for the boys and white shirt and navy blue skirts for the girls.

As we reached the spot where the waterfall was a good 1 KM inside the forest, we had to park the car and leave our belongings in the car itself and enter inside by walking.  As everyone got out of the car, the lovers who were sitting inside the car next to each other, looked like they had developed a spark after caressing each other, and told us to go and they will join us later.  As all seven of them started entering the forest, I was picking up my Walkman to listen to the recently released AR Rahman songs, as I did not want to get into the water, “Parthiban, don’t be rough to her, okay?  Enjoy her softly, okay?” the driver said to the girl’s boyfriend.  “Sure, Balu,” the boyfriend said.  “And you, Amudha, don’t remove your skirt and all, okay? Just remove your panties for him, okay?  Before that, are you wearing your panties inside your Skirt, Amudha?” the driver asked.  “Yes, Balu,” Amudha said innocently.  “Good, and are you wearing your bra inside, Amudha?” the driver asked.  “Yea, Bablu,” as Amudha said innocently, “Good..” the driver said and looked at her boyfriend.  “Parthiban, just remove her bra and panties and enjoy her, don’t remove her shirt and skirt, okay?” the driver said and looked at the girlfriend, “and Parthiban, one more important thing, Amudha looks young and tender, she will be nice to enjoy but don’t get carried away and cum inside her pussy, okay?  She might get pregnant, do you understand?” the driver said, shamelessly ogling at Amudha from head to toe, which the innocent girl could not realise, and I noticed in his pants already.  “Sure Balu,” her horny boyfriend said, licking his lips looking at Amudha and she was blushing.  “And Amudha, you don’t get carried away while removing your panties and inserting his cock inside your tender pussy, and let him cum inside your pussy okay?” the driver said, and Amudha was blushing looking at boyfriend and putting her head down.  “Parthiban, remember, while you are about to cum, just pull your cock off Amudha’s pussy, okay?” the driver said.  “Sure, Balu,” as her boyfriend said, “All right guys, get inside the car and enjoy yourselves, I will come later,” the driver said and began hugging Parthiban gently and when it came to hugging Amudha, he took Amudha into complete embrace, feeling her up completely against his chest, as Amudha’s eyes were all over her boyfriend Parthiban who was scratching his cock over his pants, Amudha was happily hugging the driver back and looking at her boyfriend biting her lips.  Placing her hands over her ass cheeks over her navy blue skirt, “enjoy yourself, Amudha,” he said and planted a kiss on her cheek and started leaving into the forest.  The kiss he gave on Amudha’s cheek was so loud that it even echoed.  Ignoring getting hugged and kissed on the cheek, horny Parthiban began inserting his hands inside Amudha’s navy blue skirt and began removing her cream-coloured panties and began kissing her lips and took her inside the car.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As I entered the forest and was walking, I could hear the voice of the driver behind a couple of trees, and as I went near those trees, another love pair, Raman and Kokila were talking to the driver.  Raman was only in his underwear; and his girlfriend Kokila was only in her White bra and Brown panties and was looking stunning as hell, “start with this,” the driver said and hugged Kokila only in her white bra and brown panties and began kissing her lips, and to my shock Kokila was kissing his lips back and her boyfriend was pulling his cock out of his underwear and was stroking his cock.  Kissing Kokila’s lips nicely in her bra and panties, the driver inserted his right hand inside Kokila’s brown panties, and looked at Raman, “She is wet and ready, Raman,” he said, looking at Raman and taking his hand off Kokila’s panties.  “Can I have her pussy at least now, Balu?” Raman asked.  “Raman, promise me that you will not cum inside Kokila’s pussy and make her pregnant, only then I will let you have this beautiful teenage girl,” the driver said and started hugging Kokila again.  “I promise, I won’t cum inside her pussy, Balu,” as Raman said, “what do you say, Kokila, can we trust him, will he pull his cock out while he is about to cum?” the driver asked.  “Don’t worry, Balu, I will take care,” as Kokila said, “mmmmm… that’s my girl,” the driver exclaimed and started hugging Kokila in her white bra and brown panties, and planted a kiss on Kokila’s cheek.  “Parthiban and Amudha are making love in the car, after you guys are done, go to the Car and bring them to the Waterfall, okay?,” as the driver was saying, hugging Kokila in her white bra and brown panties, Kokila was hugging the driver back and looking at Raman’s cock and licking her lips.  As Kokila’s attention was all over Raman, she did not mind the driver hugging her in her bra and panties, which gave the driver some time to feel her in her bra and panties for a while.  “Balu, please give to her, let me also enjoy, only you are enjoying her,” as Raman said, “I am not enjoying her, Raman,” the driver said feeling Kokila up nicely, “I mean, I am sorry, Raman, she is so hot that even I got tempted,” the driver said and broke the hug and let Kokila free.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
CHAPTER 3: Let's Get Romantic in the Water

As I started going towards the waterfall to check on my girlfriend, Sudha, she was right next to the waterfall and four of her boys were removing their uniforms and were standing only in the underwears and convincing my Sudha to remove her uniform and get into the waterfall in her bra and panties.  “Sudha, you don’t have a spare Uniform, if it gets wet, it won’t dry off so quickly, so remove your skirt and shirt and get into the water in your bra and panties, there is nobody here except us,” the first friend said.  “Sudha, when we all are in your underwear, you should be in our underwear too, that’s why friendship is,” the second friend said, to which “yeah,” all her friends said.  “Sudha, if you are not getting into the water with us in your bra and panties, we will not get into the water and play with you,” the third friend said.  “Guys, either Sudha has to get into the water with us in her bra and panties or we all have to wear our uniform like Sudha and get into the water, ignoring your uniforms getting wet,” as the fourth friend said, “which I cannot allow in my Car, guys I am sorry about that.  It's not my car, it's my owner’s car.  If I let all your guys in the car in your wet uniforms, the seats will be spoiled and my owner will make me pay for it,” the driver said and looked at my girlfriend.  As the boys began convincing my girlfriend that she has no other choice but to remove her skirt and shirt and play with them in her bra and panties, “Ram, you don’t want to get into the water?” the driver asked, putting his arm around me.  “No Balu, I just want to relax and listen to Music,” I said.  “Why? You don’t want to enjoy Sudha?  She is hot as hell, man.  If I was in your place, I would have got her naked while playing in the water and enjoyed her pussy,” as the driver whispered and was making me horny, “if my boyfriend agrees, I will get into the water in my underwear, guys,” my Sudha said strictly, looking at me.

“Ram, bro, please tell her, bro,” as one of her friends begged me to tell my girlfriend to take off her skirt and shirt and get into water in her bra and panties, all her other friends started begging me.  “Don’t be selfish, Ram.  If you don’t want to have fun with her, let her friends have fun,” the driver whispered into my ear.  “Have you seen Sudha in her bra and panties?” the driver whispered into my eyes.  “No,” I nodded.  “I know your love is pure love and not lust, but you must have at least thought about how your girlfriend would look in her bra and panties, right?” the driver asked, whispering into my ear.  “Yeah,” as I nodded, “then now is the time, Ram, agreed to Sudha,” the driver whispered into my ear.  “Okay…” I nodded and looked at Sudha and her friends who were waiting for me to take a call.  “Sudha, I am okay with you taking off your uniform and getting into the water in your bra and panties, darling; have fun,” as I said smiling at her, all her friends started jumping around in happiness, and my Sudha smiled at me and came towards me.  

“Are you sure about this, Ram?” she asked with a smile on her face.

“Yes, have fun, darling,” as I said, she smiled at me and began removing her shirt buttons.  Watching my Sudha removing her shirt buttons and revealing her White bra, even I got horny as this was the first time I was watching my Sudha in her White bra.  Watching my Sudha removing her skirt and revealing her Maroon colour panties, I started getting turned on.  Watching my Sudha removing her shirt and skirt only in her white bra and maroon colour panties, all her four friends started having a boner inside the underwears, which my girlfriend noticed and began feeling horny as well and was shamelessly teasing them by innocently adjusting her maroon colour panties.  All this while my Sudha was an Angel to me, but now, watching her removing her shirt and skirt and exhibiting herself in her white bra and maroon colour panties and teasing her horny friends, and showing me her Whorish side, made me excited and horny.  “My God, Sudha, you are so hot..!” as the driver exclaimed looking at her in her white bra and maroon colour panties, my Sudha smiled at him and looked and looked at me.  “Come here,” as I gestured, she blushed and came towards me and hugged me, showing her ass cheeks over her maroon colour panties and her back beauty to her friends and her friends were stretching their cock over their underwears and enjoying feasting their eyes all over my baby’s ass cheeks over her panties.  “Shall I go, Ram?” she whispered with a smile, lifting her head and looking at me.  “Or shall we go somewhere else?” she whispered, playing with my shirt button.  As I was horny and looked at her, “I see the way you are looking at me, you are making me horny, Ram,” my baby softly moaned, almost begging me to take somewhere and have fun, just like the other two lovers are enjoying their girlfriends.

“Parthiban and Amudha, must have finished making love to each other in the car, if you want I can get the car ready for you to make love to Sudha, Ram,” the driver whispered.  “What? Parthiban and Amudha are in your car and making out in the car?” my girlfriend exclaimed looking at the driver.  “Not just Parthiban and Amudha, even Raman and Kokila are making out, not in the car, but in the bushes.  It's time for you both to enjoy yourselves,” as the driver said and looked at me.  “No Balu, I promised Sudha that I will not make love to her until I marry her,” I whispered.  “You are definitely going to marry her right?” the driver asked.  “Of course, Balu,” I said.  “Then? Why are you worried?” the driver asked, looking at me and looked at my wife.  “Ram, I know you are a gentleman, and I love you for that.  If those two girls can do it, I think we should do it as well, or else they will think I am a loser,” my wife, who was jealous of the two girls already, said.  “What if you get pregnant, and ruin your studies?” I said.  “That I will take care, baby.  Let's do this, I really need this, baby.  I know you have been controlling yourself as well,” as my wife was almost begging me to fuck her, “Sudha, don’t force him, give him some time to think,” the driver said looking at my wife, and she looked convinced.  “Ram, I will take Sudha into the water to play with her friends, you think about it, once you make up your mind, wave your hand at me, and I will bring Sudha for you.  There is a Small Amman Temple on the other side of the River, I will take you guys there and you can have fun enjoying Sudha’s pussy there,” as the driver said, my wife started blushing as she liked the way the driver was referring to her pussy, and kind of feeling horny.  “Is it safe there, Balu?  Nobody will come there, right?” my wife asked.  “It's very safe, only in the month of August the villagers come to offer pooja, nobody will be there now,” the driver said, and turned and looked at her four friends who were ogling at my wife’s backside over her panties and bra and were scratching their cock over their underwears.  “Guys, you get into the water, I will bring Sudha,” as the driver said, all of her four horny friends started walking down the pebbly and rocky slope which led to the River and ultimately the waterfall.

As the four guys were walking on the pebbly and rocky slope without shoes, they were screaming out of pain as the pebbles and tiny rocks were poking their feet.  As my wife looked at the guys struggling to get down, “don’t worry about how to get there, Sudha, I will carry you,” the driver, who was wearing his shoes and was in his white and white uniform, said casually and looked at me, “make up your mind and give me the signal, Ram,” he said and all of a sudden turned my wife around and inserted both his hands under my wife’s armpits and began lifted her and began lifting her and hugging her, and wrapping her legs around his waist, he started carrying my wife down to the water.  “Balu, what are you doing?!” as my wife exclaimed.  “Shut up, I am trying to help you.  He will get jealous watching us together and make up his mind to sleep with you,” the driver said softly, but I could clearly hear it.  “Will it work, Balu?” as my wife asked, “hug me tight and look at him for his reaction,” the driver said.  As my wife, who was only in her maroon colour panties and white bra bra, wrapped her legs around the driver’s waist, hugged the driver and looked at me and gave me a horny look, my dick started standing in my pants and my hand automatically went over my crotch.  “It's working Balu,” as my wife said hugging the driver, “if we get more romantic in the water, he will jump into the water and take you and make love to you, Sudha,” the driver said.  “But, Balu, we both getting Romantic in the water is like Cheating Ram, right?” as my wife said, “if you want Ram to sleep with you, we have to be romantic in the water, or else your friends Amudha and Kokila who are enjoying themselves making love with her boyfriends will laugh at you,” the driver said.  “No Balu, those bitches are making love I don’t want to be left behind, let's get romantic in the water,” as my wife said, “that’s my girl,” the driver said and planted a kiss on my wife’s cheek, and the sound of him kissing my wife’s cheek echoed all over, which even her four friends who were already in the water heard and were jerking off watching the driver carry my wife like his own teenage wife.
Like Reply
CHAPTER 4: You are my Wife Now

As the driver dropped my wife safely near the water, his hands were all over my wife’s maroon colour panties, and as the result of the driver feeling my wife’s ass cheeks over her maroon colour panties, her panties had rolled up and got caught between her ass crack.  As my wife started adjusting her maroon colour panties and began getting into the pool, her four horny friends began walking toward my wife with great difficulty, not just because of the water, but were having boners inside their underwear.  The density of the water and the movement in the water had pulled their underwears down, couple of guys cocks were already out of their underwears and couple of guy’s cock were clinging on to their underwears revealing their boners fully, and my wife in one quick glance saw all her friends’ cocks, and by the time she was about to her first friend that his cock was out of his underwear, “come Sudha, we will play there,” the first friend, who ran towards her revealing his cock, said and casually hugged my wife who was only in her white bra and maroon colour panties and started carrying her towards her other friends, who were not very far behind.  “Guys, I am gonna play with Balu, now, you guys have to excuse me,” as my wife began saying, her friend who was hugging her in the water, was enjoying himself hugging my wife in her wet white bra and wet maroon colour panties.  Watching the first friend enjoying himself hugging my wife in her white bra and maroon colour panties, “Sudha, you have to play with us, please, we came all the way to play with each other, not to watch you play with the driver,” her second friend pulled my wife off him and started hugging my wife in her wet white bra and wet maroon colour panties.  “Balu is our friend, as well.  I don’t know how to tell you why I am gonna play with Balu, guys,” as my wife started saying looking at her two other friends, who were waiting for their chance to feel my wife up in her wet white bra and wet maroon colour panties, “please, Sudha,” the third friend, casually pulled my wife off her second friend and started hugging my wife in her white bra and maroon colour panties and feeling her up.  “Guys, please try to understand my situation,” as my wife began saying looking at the fourth friend, since he was wearing a V shaped underwear, his cock had come out of his underwear from the side and my wife could do nothing but to watch his cock and talk to him  “We should you what Situation?” as the fourth friend asked in a disappointed tone, “Swaminathan, your underwear is not proper,” my wife said, pointing towards his cock.  “Fuck my underwear..!” he exclaimed and removed his underwear fully and threw it on the shore.  “The driver’s friendship is more important to you than our friendship?!” as Swaminathan exclaimed, my wife’s eyes were all over Swaminathan cock.  She was already horny and the moment we were hugging each other in her white bra and maroon colour panties, and while getting hugged her and carried with her legs around the Driver’s waist only in her white bra and maroon colour panties, she got horny, and now that she was getting all their friends’ cocks and getting hugged up felt up in her wet white bra and wet maroon colour panties by her friends, got her more horny, and watching her friend Swamininathan standing naked with an erect cock at the same time being hugged and being her ass cheeks felt up nicely felt up over her wet marron panties, and her neck and ears being sniffed up nicely by her third friend, she got too horny.  As the third friend brought his lips to kiss my wife’s lips, “wait,” she exclaimed and looked at her fourth friend Swaminathan who was upset that my wife was not going to play with him, she started freeing herself from the third friend, and began to go towards Swaminathan.  “Sudha?!” as her third friend, who was not in the mood to let my wife go, exclaimed and grabbed my wife’s bobos from behind over the white bra, “please wait, Swaminathan is upset with me,” she said and took his hands off her boobs over her wet white bra and began going towards Swaminathan and she herself started hugging him naked.

As Swaminathan refused to hug my wife back, and started to leave, “Swami, please,” my wife exclaimed and held his hand and pulled him towards her and hugged him with her arms round him and started kissing his cheeks and began whispering something into his ear.  That’s when the Driver went near them and started telling Swaminathan something, and Swaminathan was nodding to whatever the driver was saying and looking convinced and began smiling at my wife and began hugging my wife.  As my wife began telling something to him, which I could not hear, Swaminathan’s hands were all over my wife’s ass cheeks over her maroon colour panties and feeling her ass up completely, which she did not mind, and as he brought his hands up and rested them over her white bra on her back and was about to remove her wet white bra hooks, she said something and he casually took his hands off her white bra hooks from behind, but cheekily squeezed her boobs over her white from from the front, and before my wife could react, he started calling all the other three friends.  As all the friends came, Swainathan said something to them and they agreed and one after the other they began hugging my wife in her wet white bra and wet maroon colour panties and kissing her cheeks they began leaving to the other side of the waterfall.

As all her friends were leaving to the other side of the waterfall, my wife was giving them a flying kiss, the Driver started removing his underwear and was getting naked, and was having a huge boner, and was having a huge cock.  “Balu, what is this?” as my wife exclaimed watching the driver’s cock which was way bigger and thicker than all her friends’ cocks.  “Your friends were literally romancing you like their girlfriend, but Ram looks cool with it and is happily watching them, we have to do something extra to make Ram jealous and come here and fuck your brains out like how your friends Amudha’s and Kokila’s boyfriends are fucking their brains out right now,” the driver said and began kissing my wife’s lips and my dumb wife was kissing his lips back.

Sudha and I love each other, and we never kissed anyone on the lips.  We promised to each other that we should kiss each other only after marriage, and our first kiss should be right after I tie Mangalstura around her neck.  To my horror, my dumb wife was breaking our promise and was shamelessly kissing the Driver’s lips back as he was kissing her lips nicely.  I was watching the whole thing and looking confused, as I was broken hearted that my wife was breaking our promise and was kissing her Driver’s lips and at the same time was having a boner in my pants and getting horny watching my wife getting nicely kissed on her lips by the Driver.  “Ram, Sudha is horny right now, you wanna come and have her?” the driver asked, hugging my wife in her wet white bra and wet maroon colour panties.  As I was looking confused and horny as the same time, the driver whispered something into my wife’s ears and she nodded at him and looked at me, “Ram, if you don’t come and have me, I am gonna let Balu, have me instead,” as my wife began saying, the driver began removing her white bra hooks from behind and removed my wife’s white bra and pulled my wife’s maroon colour panties down and removed it off my wife and got her completely naked.  As I was still looking clueless, “it's okay, Ram, you listen to favourite songs on your Walkman, I am going to enjoy fucking your beautiful babe,” the driver exclaimed, letting my wife’s white bra and maroon colour panties flow away in the river, and hugging my wife naked, with her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, and was kissing her lips.  By the time I threw away my Walkman and Headset and I removed my clothes and got down the pebbly and rocky slope to get to the river, and got into the water, and with all difficulty walked against the river current, and got near the driver who was hugging my wife with her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, my wife was hugging him tight with her nails scratching his back, with tears all over her face, the driver was pulling his cock out of my wife’s pussy and it was full of my wife’s blood.  Which could only mean, the driver had cum inside my wife’s pussy and tore her hymen and made her lose her virginity to him.

He quietly dropped my wife into the water and began leaving the water.  “Ram……. I am sorry Ram……” my wife started crying, not just out of physical pain that the driver with his big and thick cock tore her pussy part and tore her hymen and took away her Virginity from her; but was also crying because of the mental pain that she has saving herself all this while to lose her Virginity to me, but had to lose her Virginity to some Driver who tricked her came inside her pussy.  Though I was helpless that I could get her Virginity back, my baby was in pain, and the only person who could console her now was me, just me.  “It's okay my love, it's okay,” I exclaimed and started hugging my wife naked, and she hugged me back and began crying.  “It's okay, Sudha… it's okay… no point in crying over spilled milk,” I said.  “He literally tore my pussy with his big cock, and tore my hymen, and came inside my pussy, Ram,” she exclaimed and started crying.  “He tricked me and enjoyed my pussy nicely and came inside my pussy, Ram.  Now I am gonna get pregnant with his baby, and have to be his wife, Ram,” my innocent wife said.  “Sudha, you are MY wife, always, do you understand?” I said.  “Ram, you deserve a good girl, a Virgin girl, not me.  Balu has spoiled me and came inside my pussy, and I am gonna get pregnant with Balu’s child, Ram,” my wife started crying in pain and guilt at the same time.  “I am a bad girl, Ram, I cheated on your right in front of your eyes, while the driver was kissing my lips, I was shamelessly kissing his lips back forgetting our promise and enjoying myself; while the driver was inserting his cock inside my pussy and making love to me, I was shamelessly offering my pussy to him and was enjoying myself; as I was even shamelessly enjoying him tearing my hymen and cumming inside my pussy,” as my wife was saying how she was enjoying, though with guilt, how the driver was kissing her lips and how she was enjoying herself, I started getting horny.  “You must marry a Good girl, baby, a Virgin girl not me, I am a bad girl, I enjoyed making love to a Balu, without any shame, right in front of your eyes,” as she continued telling that she was enjoying while the driver was making love to her, I got more horny and started kissing her lips.  Washing her pussy in the thigh level river water which was flowing between my wife’s legs, I started carrying her exactly the way driver was holding her and fucking her.  With her legs around my waist and her arms around her neck, I carried her to the shore.  “I have washed Balu’s semen completely off your pussy, baby, and now it's gonna be all mine inside your pussy,” I said and carried her to the shore and fucked her nicely and came inside her pussy.

There was the small Amman Temple right next to the waterfall, which the driver was talking about.  I took my wife there naked and removed the Thali (Mangalsutra) off Amman’s neck and tied it around my wife’s neck and married her there right in the presence of the Goddess Amman herself.  My wife got emotional and started touching my feet and began crying, and I lifted her up and started hugging her.  “You are my wife now and I am your husband, and we are going to live a happy life from now on,” I said and hugged her tight.
Like Reply
To Be Continued...
Like Reply
CHAPTER 5: I am Glad that my Wife lost her Virginity to You.

We both got into the water naked to cross the river, and went to the other side of the river where our clothes were.  Everything was calm, there was almost pin drop silence, and we were talking in the waist high water.  In order to cover my wife’s boobs so that nobody would watch, I started hugging my wife with her legs around my waist and started to cross the river slowly.  “Ram, I am sorry I let Balu kiss my lips,” she said, and the way she was saying it was making me strangely horny.  “It's okay, baby,” as I whispered in a horny tone and kissed her cheek, “maybe I shouldn’t have kissed his lips back,” she whispered, making me more horny.  And as we crossed the river and began wearing our clothes, since the driver let my wife’s white bra and maroon colour panties washed away in the water, she just wore her shirt and skirt, with no bra or panties inside.  By the time we finished wearing our clothes, my wife was drying her wet hair in the Sun behind a rock, and I was searching for my Walkman and Headset which I threw away while running towards my wife while the driver was removing her white bra and removing her marron panties, and getting my wife naked and was enjoying her nicely.  As I couldn’t find my Walkman and Headset anywhere, I started going further inside the forest, and that’s when I saw the four friends had already convinced the two lovers Parthiban & Amudha and Raman & Kokila, to remove their shirts and skirts and play with them in the water only in their bras and panties, and Parthiban’s girl Amudha and Raman’s girl Kokila were removing their shirt buttons looking at each other.  The boys were going crazy watching Parthiban’s girl Amudha and Raman’s girl Kokila removing their shirts and skirts.  As Parthiban’s girlfriend Amudha removed her shirt and skirt and stood only in her white bra and cream-coloured panties, Raman, who was Kokila’s boyfriend began drooling all over Parthiban’s girlfriend Amudha, and Amudha was shamelessly enjoying all the attention she was getting from Kokila’s boyfriend Raman.  Amudha was enjoying the way her four friends were drooling all over her in her white bra and cream-coloured panties.  One of the four friends, Swaminathan whom my wife hugged herself went and hugged in her white bra and maroon colour panties and got her ass cheeks felt up nicely over her maroon colour panties, looked at Amudha, “You look Beautiful Amudha,” he exclaimed, looking at her boobs in her white bra.  The way he said excited Amudha and without her control her eyes went towards Swaminath’s erect cock over his underwear.  As Kokila removed her shirt and skirt and stood only in her white Bra and Brown colour panties, now Amudha’s boyfriend Parthiban’s eyes were all over Kokila in her bra and panties.  Kokila was enjoying the way her four friends were drooling all over her in her white bra and brown panties, one of her four friends, Swaminathan who was ogling at Amudha’s boobs over her white bra started ogling at Kokila’s pussy in her brown panties, “You are Beautiful Kokila,” he exclaimed, and held Kokila’s hand and Amudha’s hand, “let's go,” he said and started taking Amudha into the water in her white bra and cream colour panties and Kokila in her white bra and brown panties, and the other three friends running after Amudha and Kokila in excitement.  Their boyfriends meanwhile went shameless and began complimenting each other about their girlfriends’ bodies in their bras and panties and began getting into the water.  As everyone started playing in the water, four friends were so horny that they began hugging, kissing, and feeling Amudha and Kokila up all over totally ignoring their boyfriends.

Meanwhile my wife who was drying her hair was happy watching her friends play in the water and came towards me and started helping me search my Walkman.  “Where did you leave your Walkman, Ram?” she asked.  “Here only, Sudha.  When the driver was removing your white bra and maroon colour panties and was about to make love to you, you said “Ram, if you don’t come and have me, I am gonna let Balu have me,” and as I got jealous and threw away my Walkman with Headset and came running towards you,” as I began telling my wife, “Ram?!” she exclaimed.  “Yes, Sudha,” I said.  “Ram, are you still thinking about what Balu did to me?  I am sorry baby, I am gonna hate him, and I will never talk to him again,” as my wife started saying in an emotional tone, “hey come on, Sudha, it was an accident,” I said and went near her and held her face.  “Listen, we shouldn’t hate him.  In fact, we should thank him,” as I said, “thank him? For what? For tricking me and making love to me and taking away my virginity?” my wife exclaimed.  As my wife began talking about how the driver tricked her and made love to her and took away her virginity, I started getting horny now.  “Sudha, if he did not trick you and fuck you and cum inside your pussy, we would not have got married.  I think we should thank him, because his action made her Husband and Wife now,” I said.  “I think you are right, Ram.  Balu’s intention was clearly not to make love to me, Ram, his only intention was to make you jealous and bring you to the water so that we both could enjoy making love to each other like the other two couples,” my wife giving the driver Character Certificate even after getting tricked and fucked and turning me on.  “And, yes, Ram, we should thank him,” as my wife said, “let’s not tell him that we got married, okay?” I said.  “Yeah, ram,” my wife said.  “Let's thank him with a gift or something,” I said.  “Of course,” as my wife said, “I don’t have anything with me now,” I said.  “We will gift him something nice later, but now let's gift him your kiss, Sudha, he will definitely like it,” as I said, “Kiss him?!” my wife exclaimed.  “Yeah, Sudha, I noticed him enjoying himself while kissing your lips.  I think he would be really happy if you kiss his lips.  It's the best way of thanking him now,” I said.  

“Ram, are you sure about this?” my wife asked.

“Yeah, Sudha.  You like him, don’t you?” as I said, “yeah, but, Ram, we are married now, remember?” my wife said.  “We are married now, it is all because of him, remember?” I said.  “You are right, Ram, but it's like cheating you right?” as she whispered, “No, it's not, because you are doing this for me.  Won’t you do anything for me?” I asked.  “Anything for you, Ram,” as my wife was saying, “you guys were searching for this?” the driver asked, holding my Walkman and Headphone.  “Thank you Balu,” as I said and collected my Walkman and Headphone from him, “Balu where have you been all this while?” my wife asked, either forgiving or forgetting the fact that he made love to her and took away her Virginity or starting to develop a bonding with him as he was the first guy to kiss her lips and he was the guy whom she lost her Virginity to.  Either way she was excited to see him again.  “I went to find your white bra and maroon colour panties, Sudha,” he said, “did you find them?” I asked.  “Yeah, Ram, I even dried them in the Sun,” he said and pulled out my wife’s white bra and maroon-coloured panties from his pocket.  “Aww… Balu, that’s so nice of you, but you did have to do that, I have a spare in my bag,” as my wife said and collected her wet white bra and wet maroon colour panties from him, “I felt sorry for you, Sudha, after what I did to you,” he said.  “You know what?” my wife said and looked at me and looked at the driver, “you don’t have to feel sorry about anything, okay?” she said.  “But, Sudha, I while kissing your lips I lost control and had your pussy and stole your virginity,” as the driver was talking about losing his control while he was enjoying kiss her lips and how he had her pussy and took away her Virginity, I got so turned on that, I started looking at him like a Hero.  “You are a Good Man, Balu, I am glad that my Baby lost her Virginity to you,” I said.  “Really?” he said and looked at my wife, “Really Sudha? You are happy that you lost your Virginity to me?” he asked.  As my wife smiled at him, “Oh My God…..!! I was so worried,” he exclaimed and started placing his hands over my wife’s waist.  “I was so worried, he said in an emotional tone and began kissing my wife’s lips and my wife began kissing his lips back either knowing that it was me who wanted her to kiss his lips and thank him or genuinely enjoying kissing hips back as he was a special guy whom she lost her Virginity to.  Either way she was totally offering her lips to the Driver, and as the Driver was enjoying himself kissing my wife lips, he inserted his hands inside her skirts and began grabbing her naked ass cheeks, to which “mmmmmm” my wife moaned and began hugging him tight and kissing his lips like he was her husband.  As the driver got more horny and bolder and began inserting her right hand between my wife’s ass crack, and her tight asshole “ooooooooh,” my wife exclaimed and broke the kiss and even the hug and dropped her white bra and maroon colour panties she was holding on on the ground.

As my wife bent down and picked her white Bra and maroon colour panties and began wearing her maroon colour panties, and started pulling it up all the way about her thighs and wore them fully, and dropped her skirt down and covered her panties “Sudha, can you remove your panties and give it to me, you said you have a spare right?” the driver asked.  As my wife looked at me, “shall I remove your panties myself?” he asked, which excited my wife and was still looking at me hearing what he said and was waiting for my response.  The way he asked my wife boldly to let him remove her panties himself excited me as well, “Sure, Balu, I have let you kiss my baby’s lips, won’t I let you remove my baby’s panties?,” as I said, my wife wrapped her arms around me and hugged me, “I don’t want to watch him removing my panties, Ram,” she whispered and closed her eyes.  “It's okay, baby,” as I whispered, the driver began lifting her skirt from behind and began grabbing my wife’s maroon colour panties and began pulling it down till my wife’s feet, she took one foot off her panties, as she was about to take her other foot off her panties, her panties got caught with her anklets.  Instead of helping my wife remove her panties off her anklets, the driver all of a sudden lifted her skirt and spread her ass cheeks and kissed her pussy and at the same time nudged his nose against her tight asshole.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” my wife moaned in pleasure.
Like Reply
To Be Continued..!!
Like Reply
Next Update: Chapter 6, Shorty.
Like Reply
Awaiting
Like Reply
CHAPTER 6: My Elder Sister Vanitha

After the Driver and I made love to my wife, I married her in front of an Amman Temple in the forest and made her my wife. I stayed in my house and my wife stayed in her house, and we were meeting regularly.  My wife and I were secretly enjoying our married life, talking about our future, kids, getting old together, etc.  As everything was going fine, one day my wife came to me and told me that she is pregnant.  Since my wife and I were very young, I was shocked and she was scared, and I clearly did not know what to do.  I was scared not just about our future but also about our parents, because our parents were from a different Caste, and me being from Lower Caste, I was pretty sure that my wife’s parents would never accept me as their son-in-law.  There was only one option that I had, and that was to elope with my wife to Chennai and stay with my Elder Sister Vanitha as she was the only person on Earth I could blindly trust.  Ever since my dad passed away, it was our mom who was taking care of me and my elder sister with little Salary she used to earn as an Assistant to a Local doctor named Dr. Sivapadam.  Though Dr. Sivapadam and his Telugu friend Dr. Lakshmana Rao were enjoying my mom nicely, enjoying every inch of my mom’s body, when my mom developed a lesion in her left breast and got it cured by the doctors in Chennai, Dr. Sivapadam and his Telugu friend Dr. Lakshmana Rao, who in particular was crazy about my mom and was enjoying her pussy nicely, did not help us with even 1 rupee to pay the Hospital Bill.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Our Village Zamindar who had weakness for Women never spared any women in our village, including my mom.  His trick to enjoy our Village women was to lend them money for interest and if they don’t repay the money, he used to make them repay the money with their pussies.  When my relatives started insulting us for not paying my dad’s loan, my mom had no other choice but to borrow money from the Zamindar and pay off all the debts.  As my mom borrowed the money from the Zamindar and could not repay the money and was painfully paying the interest regularly, just like all the women in our village who used to repay the loan by getting naked for the Zamindar and let him have their pussies, my mom invited him home to sleep with him and pay off the loan.  When he came to our house and saw me and my sister playfully fighting with each other rolling all over the floor, as he saw my sister’s skirt rolled up and revealing her panties, he started hugging my sister in her skirt and shirt and began carrying her to the bedroom to enjoy.  Only when my mom started removing her saree, blouse, and petticoat and stood only in her white bra and brown colour panties, and begged the Zamindar to have her instead of my sister, the Zamindar hugged my mom who was in her white bra and brown panties and took her inside the bedroom and enjoyed my mom.
Like Reply
When my mom got completely cured of her lesions and we had to pay the Hospital bill, we did not have money, when we asked Dr. Sivapadam, who my mom worked for as his assistant, refused to help us giving us reasons.  There was no one to help us and my sister decided to go to the Zamindar and borrow money.  When my sister asked for money from the Zamindar, he told us he would lend her money only if she sleeps with him.  At that point in time, paying my mom’s Hospital Bill looked more important to my sister than sleeping with the Zamindar.  As my sister agreed to sleep with him, he inserted his hands inside her skirt and grabbed her ass cheeks over her panties, kissing my sister’s lips nicely, he began carrying her inside the house.  As he was enjoying my Virgin sister nicely, his elder son came out and gave me the money to pay the Hospital Bills and told me to collect my sister later and went inside.

By the time I went to Chennai and paid the Hospital Bills, discharged my mom completely well and happily, and returned to our house, my sister had eloped with the Zamindar’s youngest son Ganesh .

Like Reply
Chapter 7: My Mother-in-law Malliga 

“Sudha, we should elope to Chennai and start a New Life there,” I said.  “No, Ram, let's talk to my mom first,” my wife said.  “Sudha, I am from the Lower Caste, and your parents won’t accept me at all, we don’t have any choice but to elope to Chennai and start a new life there,” I said.  “Ram, you don’t know about my mom, she is not a Casteiest, I am sure she will accept you,” my wife said.  “Sudha, you are not listening,” as I began to say, “Ram, trust me on this, come to the Govt High School tomorrow at 3:30 PM,” my wife said and left the place.
Like Reply
The Govt High School my wife was referring to was the same High School where I studied.  Since studying in Govt School was looked down upon by the reputed Private School Students back then, where all the rich people used to study, I did not tell my wife that I studied in a Govt School, as she was studying in a reputed Private School.  As I went to the Govt High School the next evening, to my shock my wife was introducing our Tamil teacher as her mom.  The moment I saw our Tamil teacher, Malliga, talking to another man behind our High School School, I started having a boner inside my pants, as she had gotten hotter over the years.  Malliga Teacher used to handle Tamil for us, we Boys in the class just loved her for her looks, though some of the Boys enjoyed watching her ass in her saree and jerk off while she is writing on the board, some of the Boys used to enjoy watching her boobs in her blouse, me and my other three last bench friends just loved everything about Malliga miss.  Malliga miss was a complete package from head to toe; nice long braided hair which always rested on her ass over her saree; nice skin complexion, not to fair or not too dark, just perfect; nice homely face, innocent eyes, soft and sweet lips with a mole on top of her upper lip, cute smile, pearly white teeth, and a face of an Angel; nice and tender neck with just a Thali (Mangalsutra) and a thin gold chain, around her tender neck.  Malliga Miss always wore a tight cotton blouse, which was see through and we could see her bra clearly through her blouse.  Though she wore her saree well above her navel, there were times when she used to help others carry things, her saree used to drift down and accidentally reveal her navel.  Since my three last bench friends and I were obsessed with her and loved everything about her, our daily routine was to follow her daily from her house to school and school to house, all just to enjoy watching Malliga Miss’s ass swaying beautifully in her saree.  While following her, she used to give us bonus treats accidentally whenever she came across old ladies struggling to carry baskets over their heads.  As she used to help the old ladies carry the baskets over their heads, we used to get a nice darshan of her deep navel.  Those darshans of her navel were enough for me and my friends to fantasise and talk about how each one of us would love to enjoy kissing Malliga Ma’am’s navel and her waist.
Like Reply
Our favourite moments of Malliga Ma'am were from the Political Rallies, Political Stages, and Farmers protests.  Malliga Ma'am was a Communist and was actively involved in the Communist Party.  Every time there was a Farmers Protest, she was the first person to attend the protests and give interviews to the print media.  Since the villagers could not speak in a proper Tamil, the journalists after taking pictures with the Farmers, used to take Malliga Ma'am privately and note down her interview and take her pictures.  The journalists usually used to hire local Photo Studio Photographers to take pictures, and on that day they hired our local Photo Studio Photographer, who happens to be one of my three friend’s dad.  My friend’s dad got horny standing so close to Malliga Ma'am that he was sniffing her, getting up close to her, and taking her pictures in all the possible angles.  Though he developed all the pictures, he gave only the ones which looked decent to the Journalists, and the rest of the pictures were close up of Malliga Ma'am’s lips; Malliga Ma'am’s pearly white teeth while she was speaking; Malliga Ma'am’s cheeks; Malliga Ma'am’s neck; Malliga Ma'am’s ears; Malliga Ma'am’s side boobs in her blouse; Malliga Ma'am’s yummy waist; Malliga Ma'am’s crotch area over her saree; Malliga Ma'am’s thighs over her saree; Malliga Ma'am’s neatly shamed Ass cheeks over her saree; and finally Malliga Ma'am’s feet, which we never noticed and looked yummy to taste.

Like Reply
Malliga Ma'am’s moments with the Politicians were a treat to watch for us.  Most of the Teachers in our school, including our Principal were either from the DMK Party or the ADMK Party, therefore they never attended the Communist Party meetings to talk about the grievances of the Farmers, but Malliga Ma'am was different from them, and she boldly attended the Communist Party Meetings.  During those meetings, there were a lot of Communist Party leaders who came from North India in support of our Farmers.  As most of the uneducated, the rogues, the Caste leaders, the Muslims Leaders, and the Criminals ended up in the Congress Party in North India, as they all wanted Power in the ruling Party; All the well-educated, teachers and Professors ended up in the Communist Party in North India.  Every time there was a Farmers issue in our Village, our village Communist leaders used to arrange a meeting where the Communist leaders used to come from North India and speak to the people on stage.  Since our people did not understand Hindi, including Malliga Ma'am, the leaders from the North used to speak in English and standing beside them Malliga Ma'am used to translate to the people in Tamil.  The leaders from the North used to be more than impressed with Malliga Ma'am, and after that came the fun part for me and my friends.  After the meeting was over, in the back stage, the leaders from the North, in the name of appreciating Malliga Ma'am, used to hug Malliga Ma'am and feel her up nicely.
Like Reply
Though they were well educated Professors, when it came to Malliga Ma'am, they used to go weak and hug her and some used to kiss her cheeks in the name of appreciating her and it was a visual treat to me and my friends.  Though a couple of North Indian politicians who got carried away while hugging our Tamil Teacher and tried to kiss her lips and our Tamil Teacher pushed them away, there was one Bombay Actor turned Communist Politician from Bombay, when in the name of appreciating our Tamil Teacher started hugging her and feeling her up and began kissing her lips, our Tamil Teacher began kissing his lips back passionately.  That kiss drove him crazy and he kept coming again and again to our village Farmers protests, just to taste our Tamil Teacher Malliga Ma'am’s lips.  One day she took him to show around the village in his Car, by the time we followed her and reached a remote Lake shore, we saw the Bombay Actor’s car parked under a Tree.  The car was shaking back and forth, and we neared closer, “mmmmmmm mmaaam mmmmmm mmmmmmm aaaaaa mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm we could hear our Tamil Teacher moaning.  As we went near the Car, to our shock, the Bombay Actor had got our Tamil Teacher naked in his car and was sleeping on top of her and making love to her.  “Mmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmm aaaaaa aaaaaa,” as she was moaning, “I am gonna cum soon, Comrade… I can’t control myself, yours is the best pussy I have ever had, mmmmm,” the Bombay Actor said, moaning in pleasure.  “Mmmmmmm… I am sure you must have had better ones in your Bollywood, Comrade,” as our Tamil Teacher moaned, holding his face.  “Naah… those are Whores comrade, they sleep around with everyone for Cinema chance, but your pussy is something special, Comrade.  My cock can really feel how special your pussy is, Comrade.  There is nothing in the world like fucking a School Teacher, Comrade, mmmm,” as the Bombay Actor moaned and began kissing our Tamil Teacher’ lips, she smiled at him and began kissing his lips back.   “Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm, Comrade, I am gonna cum, mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmm, I can’t take it anymore,” the Bombay actor turned Communist Politician moaned.  As our Tamil Teacher looked at his horny and about to cum face, she looked him into his eyes and gently kissed him on his cheek and hugged hight tight with her arms around her neck and squeezed him against her, and wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him his waist deep inside her pussy “aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” the Bombay Actor moaned loud and came inside our Tamil Teacher’s pussy.

Like Reply
As the Bombay Actor began getting up from our Tamil Teacher, me and my friend started hiding behind separate trees.  As the Bombay Actor began wearing his clothes on, our Tamil Teacher began getting out of the Car naked, and she was looking short of a Goddess Statue in the Temples.  Probably the sculptors drew inspiration from watching naked girls like our Malliga Ma'am.  As our Tamil Teacher was getting out of the car and bending down and picking up her panties, the Bombay actor cheekily inserted his right hand between our Tamil Teacher’s asscrack and grabbed her pussy, “ooooooouch…!” our Tamil Teacher exclaimed with a smile and slapped his hand and smiled at him and began wearing her Black colour panties.  Hiding behind a tree and watching our Tamil Teacher wearing her Black panties and jerking off, one of my friends could not control himself, “oh my God.. the Bitch is too hot, I can’t control myself,” he whispered and started cumming all over the ground.  

As our Tamil Teacher wore her Black panties and was wearing her White Bra, “Comrade, are you sure about what you said about your Bollywood girls?” our Tamil Teacher asked casually and hooking her White Bra hooks with her hands behind.  “Yeah, Comrade, those are Whores,” as the Bollywood Actor exclaimed and went near our Tamil Teacher and hugged her in the White Bra and Black panties, and said “you are the Best,” and began kissing our Tamil Teacher’s lips, one of my other friends who was hiding behind another tree was watching the Bombay Actor hug our Tamil Teacher in her White Bra and Black Panties and jerking off, could not hold it any longer, “my God, What a Bitch, our Tamil Ma'am is, I can’t control myself,” he exclaimed; and the moment our Tamil Teacher began kissing the Bombay Actor’s lips back, hugging him only in her White Bra and Black panties, “mmmmm… I can’t control myself any more,” my friend could not hold it any longer and began cumming all over the ground.
Like Reply
As our Tamil Teacher began wearing her sky blue colour petticoat over her Black Panties; began wearing her sky blue colour blouse over her white Bra; and began wearing her sky blue colour cotton saree, she was wearing well about her navel, which the Bollywood Actor noticed.  “You always wear your Saree well about your Navel, Comrade?” he asked.  “Yeah Comrade, I am teacher, I have to or else the Boys in the class will get distracted,” as our Tamil Teacher said and finished wearing her saree and looked at him with a smile, “What a Babe, you are Comrade..!” the Bombay Actor exclaimed.  “Hope you had fun,” as our Tamil Teacher said and winked at him and gave a kiss on his cheek, that wink and a final kiss on his cheek turned me on and I started jerking off.  “Thank you for letting me have your pussy, Comrade,” as the Bombay Actor whispered and began hugging our Tamil Teacher and began kissing her lips, me and my other friend started cumming all over the ground.

That was the best memory of our Tamil Teacher Malliga Ma'am.  Never in my life have I ever thought that the Tamil Teacher who to me is the most beautiful woman in the world, whom I lusted so much would be my Mother-in-Law.
Like Reply