Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Open Up my Tamil Wife
Wife sex la fantasyaa try panna readyaa irukaa. But direct swap, threesome and gangbang ku ellaam no solra. Outdoor la enkooda thrillingaa panna interestedaa irukaa. edaachum idea kudunga hubbies.
[+] 2 users Like thevidyapurushan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(01-03-2023, 07:10 PM)thevidyapurushan Wrote: Wife sex la fantasyaa try panna readyaa irukaa. But direct swap, threesome and gangbang ku ellaam no solra. Outdoor la enkooda thrillingaa panna interestedaa irukaa. edaachum idea kudunga hubbies.

All wives are like that. My wife is somewhat ready now but not with known couples.
It should start with two couples going for an outing, staying together (Same Room Same Partner sex). Then its easy.

Aarambikkalaamaa? We are in mid 30s. Tamil couple in BLR
[+] 1 user Likes TessDan's post
Like Reply
Known couples are not safe bro. Try with like minded and no strings attached. To select a couple leave it to your wife’s choice. Never ask about sharing again and again. No one will say 100% ok to you.
Pls enjoy my story "Encounters of Divya" 
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=24865

Like Reply
(01-03-2023, 07:10 PM)thevidyapurushan Wrote: Wife sex la fantasyaa try panna readyaa irukaa. But direct swap, threesome and gangbang ku ellaam no solra. Outdoor la enkooda thrillingaa panna interestedaa irukaa. edaachum idea kudunga hubbies.

Don't take it too much first. Start with some nude or semi nude dares in the long trip travel or try some foreplay or having sex in the outdoor. 
Then select a random guy from some other point not so close to your location. Like delivery boy , stranger or old guys who does not much known about internet stuffs.
Like Reply
Excite her by getting comments of her nude body photos in webistes and make her sexually strong that she have a wonderful body
[+] 1 user Likes harinipraveen's post
Like Reply
last sunday avala midnight highways koottittu ponen car la. car la vachi avala oomba vitten. nallaa oombuna. outdoor la oomburadu semaiya irukunu sonna. then oru petrol bunk ponom midnight la. ava anga irunda shop ku poi purchase panna. tight chudi and leggins. shawl illama ponaa. ava size 36 34 36. petrol bunk and shop la irundavanga ellaarum avalaiye verichi paathaanga. semaiya irunduchi.
[+] 3 users Like thevidyapurushan's post
Like Reply

Hi, fellow hubby here in 40s.. Have been in this lifestyle for almost 20 years. Initially my wife too resisted for such kinks. I showed her ecstasy of sex. Fucked her day and night, made her as sex carving bitch. Slowly I started to make her out in open fields, river, terrace etc... She got excited in outdoor sex. As days progressed she wanted more outdoor sex. We use take our car travel t unknown places and have sex with no one spotting. Then I wanted to dig deep her desire and asked what age men she likes. She opened she loves teen boys. Since we roam a lot to do exhibitionisms we tried with young boys. Like exposing in front of them asking directions and talking some random stuffs. Gradually she got so much hyped then just flashing moved a step ahead with some touches, handjob, blowjob etc.. Then she started to accept all my fantasies for swaps, threesomes.. We had did few gangbangs too. Normally people prefers strangers for acting out their kinks but we both wanted to do in our known circle because we were lookin for long term trustable friendly relationships with couples we swap. Luckily one of my close friend was also into this kink and his wife was also willing to do. So first we started with SRSP then had swap. By word by mouth we found two more couples in our close circle. We all know each other very well we are like family friends. We all settled and have decent background. We plan occasions to swap our partners. So my advice is take it slow, analysis what excites her more and what she likes to explore. Keep doing that repeatedly. That will lead her to paths. patience is the key. Elam slow and steadyaa pochuna life kondatam tha..All the best..!!
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 4 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 12:14 AM)thevidyapurushan Wrote: last sunday avala midnight highways koottittu ponen car la. car la vachi avala oomba vitten. nallaa oombuna. outdoor la oomburadu semaiya irukunu sonna. then oru petrol bunk ponom midnight la. ava anga irunda shop ku poi purchase panna. tight chudi and leggins. shawl illama ponaa. ava size 36 34 36. petrol bunk and shop la irundavanga ellaarum avalaiye verichi paathaanga. semaiya irunduchi.

Avala konjam konjama dress ah korachu potu poga sollunga. Travel apo. Apuram private bus la car la pogum pothu avaloda parts ah flash panna sollunga.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 11:30 AM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: Hi, fellow hubby here in 40s.. Have been in this lifestyle for almost 20 years. Initially my wife too resisted for such kinks. I showed her ecstasy of sex. Fucked her day and night, made her as sex carving bitch. Slowly I started to make her out in open fields, river, terrace etc... She got excited in outdoor sex. As days progressed she wanted more outdoor sex. We use take our car travel t unknown places and have sex with no one spotting. Then I wanted to dig deep her desire and asked what age men she likes. She opened she loves teen boys. Since we roam a lot to do exhibitionisms we tried with young boys. Like exposing in front of them asking directions and talking some random stuffs. Gradually she got so much hyped then just flashing moved a step ahead with some touches, handjob, blowjob etc.. Then she started to accept all my fantasies for swaps, threesomes.. We had did few gangbangs too. Normally people prefers strangers for acting out their kinks but we both wanted to do in our known circle because we were lookin for long term trustable friendly relationships with couples we swap. Luckily one of my close friend was also into this kink and his wife was also willing to do. So first we started with SRSP then had swap. By word by mouth we found two more couples in our close circle. We all know each other very well we are like family friends. We all settled and have decent background. We plan occasions to swap our partners. So my advice is take it slow, analysis what excites her more and what she likes to explore. Keep doing that repeatedly. That will lead her to paths. patience is the key. Elam slow and steadyaa pochuna life kondatam tha..All the best..!!

Kind of ghost type. We love this kind of couples. Please post some pictures
[+] 1 user Likes harinipraveen's post
Like Reply
Hello everyone i m here to make some open minded friends, i m niks 24y male looking for a teenager girl,mature lady or cuckold husband or brother who interested in erotic conversation. My teli id is @shy_niks

Feel free to contact with me, privacy ad safety is guaranteed or hangout - find2frnd;
Like Reply
last night took my wife out in car in highways. midnight la ponom. made her to suck my cock. this time i wanted her to remove her dress. she was very hesitant. then with some persuasion, she agreed only to remove her top.
she removed her t shirt and she was in her bra. she started sucking my cock. i unhooked her bra from behind. she kept on sucking and after sometime she got up. her bra was unhooked but covered her tits.
she kept her hands in my cock and was stroking it. i squeezed her boobs over bra. pinched her nipples. pulled her nipples. she was moaning. i pulled her bra off completely revealing her 36D black boobs. otha the loook what she gave while the bra was removed. vera level bodhai. she took the bra off completely and started sucking my cock.
i was driving the car all this time at a slower speed. people would overtake me but at midnight nothing much was visible from outside as i was in the complete left lane. but i had to overtake a few lorries and while overtaking i felt so hot. she doesn't know that there was a vehicle in the left lane. she kept sucking my cock topless.
she was topless in car. sometimes sucking and sometimes sitting and stroking. it was a great view to see my black 36d wife topless sitting next to me while driving the car in highway.
[+] 1 user Likes thevidyapurushan's post
Like Reply
(24-03-2023, 04:46 PM)thevidyapurushan Wrote: last night took my wife out in car in highways. midnight la ponom. made her to suck my cock. this time i wanted her to remove her dress. she was very hesitant. then with some persuasion, she agreed only to remove her top.
she removed her t shirt and she was in her bra. she started sucking my cock. i unhooked her bra from behind. she kept on sucking and after sometime she got up. her bra was unhooked but covered her tits.
she kept her hands in my cock and was stroking it. i squeezed her boobs over bra. pinched her nipples. pulled her nipples. she was moaning. i pulled her bra off completely revealing her 36D black boobs. otha the loook what she gave while the bra was removed. vera level bodhai. she took the bra off completely and started sucking my cock.
i was driving the car all this time at a slower speed. people would overtake me but at midnight nothing much was visible from outside as i was in the complete left lane. but i had to overtake a few lorries and while overtaking i felt so hot. she doesn't know that there was a vehicle in the left lane. she kept sucking my cock topless.
she was topless in car. sometimes sucking and sometimes sitting and stroking. it was a great view to see my black 36d wife topless sitting next to me while driving the car in highway.

Nice dare dude
[+] 1 user Likes nature_hunter's post
Like Reply
(24-03-2023, 04:46 PM)thevidyapurushan Wrote: last night took my wife out in car in highways. midnight la ponom. made her to suck my cock. this time i wanted her to remove her dress. she was very hesitant. then with some persuasion, she agreed only to remove her top.

Excited more to hear.. Make her moun loud in travel
[+] 2 users Like harinipraveen's post
Like Reply
showed some tamil cuck memes to my wife during foreplay. she was stroking my cock while watching those memes. while watching some memes she got high and the stroke pressure and speed increased. meanwhile i was fingering her too. sema mood irunduchi. next time while exploring in car in the highways on midnight, she wants to sit with only panty on. konja konjamaa maarittu varaa.
Like Reply
Nice progress all then best bro
Like Reply
(09-05-2023, 06:46 PM)thevidyapurushan Wrote: showed some tamil cuck memes to my wife during foreplay. she was stroking my cock while watching those memes. while watching some memes she got high and the stroke pressure and speed increased. meanwhile i was fingering her too. sema mood irunduchi. next time while exploring in car in the highways on midnight, she wants to sit with only panty on. konja konjamaa maarittu varaa.

Sema namba... Konjam konjama avala mathite caring and.. Inum neraya podunga
Like Reply
Wow bro…..u r really lucky couple, to have such a trust in each other and explore fantasies together. It takes a great deal of understanding between couples to do this. So rendu Perumal nalla enjoy panunga….apapo update kodunga….
Like Reply
Nan irukurathu oru remote area.nanum en wife ah epdiyachum ammanakundiya maadi varaikum kuptu polam nu pakuren, kathavu kitta varaikum vara apuram vekka pattu odi ulla poira.. Intha site la ipdi lam pandratha padichutu mood agi ipo konjam exhibition try pandra mindset la iruka. Keep posting my friends
Like Reply
(17-05-2023, 11:08 PM)harinipraveen Wrote: Nan irukurathu oru remote area.nanum en wife ah epdiyachum ammanakundiya maadi varaikum kuptu polam nu pakuren, kathavu kitta varaikum vara apuram vekka pattu odi ulla poira.. Intha site la ipdi lam pandratha padichutu mood agi ipo konjam exhibition try pandra mindset la iruka. Keep posting my friends

Macha sema coincidence. Enakum indha aasai iruku. Orey oru difference. We already did this. Enga veetu maadikku avala verum jatti plus towel cover panni koottittu ponen night oru 2:00 ku mela. Maadikku poittu avaloda towel remove panni verum jattiyoda nikka vitten. Nadakka sonnen. Then avaluku rombo vetkam vanduruchi. Keela odi vanduttaa. You also can try this.
Like Reply
(21-05-2023, 07:32 PM)thevidyapurushan Wrote: Macha sema coincidence. Enakum indha aasai iruku. Orey oru difference. We already did this. Enga veetu maadikku avala verum jatti plus towel cover panni koottittu ponen night oru 2:00 ku mela. Maadikku poittu avaloda towel remove panni verum jattiyoda nikka vitten. Nadakka sonnen. Then avaluku rombo vetkam vanduruchi. Keela odi vanduttaa. You also can try this.

Nice idea. Will try one day
Like Reply