Fantasy Sex Life Of Indian Celebrities
Hello Friends, How Are You? I'm your friend and host The Desi Lover brought to you a Brand New Sex Fantasy Story Series of Indian Celebs. Hope you all will love this concept.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
#1 Shreya Ghoshal 

This is a story of Shreya Ghoshal. As we all know that Shreya Ghoshal is one of the famous playback singer of India. Today she is 39 years old. She got married with her childhood best friend, schoolmate and love of her life Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya in February 2015 and in May 2021 she became mother of her first baby boy Devyaan Mukhopadhyaya. 

This was a small information of Shreya Ghoshal. 

Now let me show you a preface.

Preface 

This story is based on Shreya Ghoshal's Sex Adventures. Yes, you heard me right. 

Apart from being a famous playback singer and a global celebrity, Shreya Ghoshal is also a very beautiful, hot and sexy lady and in today's world it's impossible for a beautiful, hot and sexy lady like Shreya Ghoshal to be untouched and safe in a film industry like Bollywood.

So there are so many possibilities that She must have had so many sex Adventures with lot of film producers, directors, music directors, singers and her clients from all around the world. And in this story we are going to explore and expose all of her sex Adventures.

So here presents the first story of this thread.

[+] 1 user Likes The Desi Lover's post
Like Reply
you didn't complete your previous stories.. Now have started another one.God knows will it be completed??
Like Reply
(20-02-2023, 08:52 AM)Nisat Wrote: you didn't complete your previous stories.. Now have started another one.God knows will it be completed??

It depends on the views, likes and comments. People don't appreciate the writer's work. It will be completed if I get the response I need.
Like Reply
Question 
# Sex After The Recording#

One fine day Famous Playback Singer Shreya Ghoshal was in Music Director Vishal-Sheakhar's recording studio. She came here to sing song for a new upcoming movie. She wore a beautiful blue Saree which sleeveless blouse
[Image: images.jpg]

And she was looking very gorgeous in that saree The recording started at 10 o'clock and Shreya went inside the recording chembar to sing song. 

Shreya starts singing. All people were enjoying her singing. Everyone was mesmerized by her voice. Music director Vishal Dadlani was also there. He was also enjoying but his concentration was not on her singing. He was enjoying the beautiful cleavage of Shreya Ghoshal. 

He got an instant hard on. His cock was fully erect and hard. Luckily Shreya's eyes were closed and he was standing behind of everyone that's why no one could see his erection. 

Shreya sang all the song in one go and open her eyes. When she looked out she saw everyone was clapping and cheering for her but Vishal was just standing and smiling at the end. First she couldn't understand anything but when she looked down she saw a big bulge in Vishal's pant. 

Shreya understood that he has become horny by seeing her cleavage. She didn't say anything. She just smiled and come out from recording chembar.
[+] 3 users Like The Desi Lover's post
Like Reply
Thank God finally I have learnt how to insert pictures in posts
Like Reply
Thanks Nand for liking my post
Like Reply
It's a humble request to all the readers please must post comments it appreciates the writer
Like Reply
Thanks to all the readers who liked my post. But please show your love with comments also. Also tell me what kind of sex you guys want to read. I shall try to include your ideas in my stories
Like Reply
Please write on Anushka Sharma, Shraddha Kapoor and Alia Bhatt as well. Great story!
[+] 1 user Likes nagadap592's post
Like Reply
(21-02-2023, 10:45 AM)nagadap592 Wrote: Please write on Anushka Sharma, Shraddha Kapoor and Alia Bhatt as well. Great story!

Of course I will. After the completion of Shreya Ghoshal's Story I will write on these hotties also.
Like Reply
#UPDATE#

Shreya came out from recording chembar. Everyone was clapping and cheering for her. Shreya thanked everyone she was very happy to see the appreciations of all the people. Everyone was coming to handshake with her but Vishal was still standing at the end. Music director Shekhar Ravjiani gave her pay cheque and thanked her for being a part of their work. Shreya thanked him back. Shekhar orders coffee for everyone. One team member serves coffee to everyone. Shreya took two cups and then she come near Vishal who was still standing at the end with a mischievous smile on his face. 

Shreya came near him and say while giving a cup of coffee to him,

Shreya Ghoshal - So how was the song? Did I sing well?

Vishal took coffee from her and say,

Vishal Dadlani - Is this a question to ask? You can never sing wrong. Look what you have done with me you have mesmerized me so much that I couldn't move from my place.

Shreya Ghoshal - Don't lie. Because you were dancing.

Vishal Dadlani - No I wasn't dancing.

Shreya Ghoshal - Not literally but yes I think one of your body part was dancing. And he's still standing like a soldier. 

Vishal understood Shreya's point he tried to hide his erection with his legs but he was failed. Shreya noticed him and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - It's a waste try. I don't think that he will hide with this.

Vishal Dadlani - Then you hide it.

Shreya understood Vishal's point and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - The plan is very good but it will cost you dearly.

Vishal Dadlani - How much?

Shreya Ghoshal - Shekhar paid me 2.5 Lacs for singing a song. You want to listen a full melody So guess.

Vishal Dadlani - 2.5 Lacs for a song then I think 35K will be sufficient.

Shreya Ghoshal - 50K.

Vishal Dadlani - Done.

Shreya Ghoshal - Give me the payment and tell me when and where to meet?

Vishal Dadlani - What when and where. We will do it here.

Shreya Ghoshal - What? 

Vishal Dadlani - Yes I have a room on top floor it's my private room. Only I have the keys. No one can go there expect me. I will give you the keys. You will go first and I will come after 10 minutes. 

Shreya Ghoshal - And What about my payment?

Vishal Dadlani - Wait a sec.

Vishal paid 50K to Shreya online and say,

Vishal Dadlani - Done please check.

Shreya checks her mobile. She gets a confirmation message of 50K transaction from her bank and she said,

Shreya Ghoshal - Okay I have got it. Keys?

Vishal gives her room keys and say,

Vishal Dadlani - Top floor, Room Number - 5/E, Use Stairs not lift, there is no CCTV camera on stairs. Go, I'm coming

Shreya took keys from him and left. She took stairs to go on a top floor. On the way she called her mom and tell her that because of some technical glitch her recording has stopped and she will come 2 hours late. Her mom believed her and after disconnecting the call she switched off her mobile. She reached on the top floor in just 5 minutes. She came at the front of room number 5/E. The room was at the right corner of the floor and it was a blind spot. Shreya immediately opened the door of the room and entered in. 

She switched on the lights and take a look at the room.

It was a quite clean 10×10 sized room. There was a king sized bed, some chairs and one refrigerator in the room. The room was fully air conditioned. There was a big LED TV also in that room. Shreya was very amused to see that room. She thought,

Shreya Ghoshal, “Wow! He has all the arrangements! Quite lucky he is! So today this room will be my honeymoon suite”

And a sexy smile came on her face.

She sat on a chair and start waiting for Vishal.
[+] 3 users Like The Desi Lover's post
Like Reply
[Image: images-2.jpg]

Music Director Vishal Dadlani 
Like Reply
[Image: images-9.jpg]
[Image: images-8.jpg]
[Image: images-7.jpg]
[Image: images-6.jpg]
[Image: images-5.jpg]
[Image: images-4.jpg]
[Image: images-3.jpg]
Shreya Ghoshal with Vishal Dadlani 
[+] 2 users Like The Desi Lover's post
Like Reply
(22-02-2023, 08:16 AM)The Desi Lover Wrote: [Image: images-9.jpg]
[Image: images-8.jpg]
[Image: images-7.jpg]
[Image: images-6.jpg]
[Image: images-5.jpg]
[Image: images-4.jpg]
[Image: images-3.jpg]
Shreya Ghoshal with Vishal Dadlani 

These All Pictures tell us the whole story of Shreya Ghoshal and Vishal Dadlani's Friendship. These Pictures also help us to guess that if what I'm writing was right then how intimate and erotic that should be. 
[+] 1 user Likes The Desi Lover's post
Like Reply
Guys please comment
Like Reply
Tell me who is reading this
Like Reply
Continue
[+] 1 user Likes Ganesh Gaitonde's post
Like Reply
(23-02-2023, 09:30 AM)Ganesh Gaitonde Wrote: Continue

Of course dude Thank you.
Like Reply
Thanks to all the readers who liked my post but please do comment also. It gives us an inspiration to write more.
Like Reply