Misc. Erotica My Wife Alia
I am starting a new story today. It will be a romance story of sorts , Contents : Romance , sex , impregnation, incest, threesome , lactation, breasts, gangbang.
Hope you all like it. 

The Introduction.

I had just got married to the woman of my dreams , Alia Bhatt. My rice father left me billions of dollars in my bank account and thus with all those money I have started loads of new business in bollywood as a production company CEO. That was where I met my dream girl Alia Bhatt. She flirted with me and then few weeks later I proposed and she said yes to getting married to me. The story will continue after my marriage and will be based to the exploits of my married life with hot wife Alia
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 1:

Alia and I shifted into a new condo apartment in Juhu after our marriage. Our work place was nearby and also the condo offered nice views of the mumbai skyline at night. I intensionally bought a highrise condo with wide open apartments cause I wanted the whole world to have a view of our lives. The paparazzis love Alia for her cuteness. I wanted to exploit that and show the world that now that she is my wife , the world can stop looking at her as a sweet cute innocent girl , to a proper slutty and sexy wife. It's been two weeks since we got married and yet we didn't have sex with each other. Ofcourse there was a suhagrat but who really has sex during that? I got busy in my work as a film producer as a lot of these new stars would come to my office begging for roles or money for their new so called film projects. Alia got busy with her acting job. 
One evening I drove my car back home after a long day at work. I opened my apartment door and saw Alia already sitting inside. She was sitting on the sofa watching a movie. As I came in she looked at me and smiled. 

I: Hi honey , I'm home
A: Hey sweety , come here , how was your day?

She got up and came towards me. As I losened by shirt she hugged me and kissed me on my lips. I kissed back. She was smelling amazing. I heard she had become a brand ambassador of this lipstick company. Maybe it was that smell. Her lips felt gentle and soft. Like petals of roses , fragrance full of sweetness. As her tongue slowly went inside my mouth , i tasted her saliva , mmmm vanilla and a bit of rose water.. slowly dripping in my mouth. I held her neck and gently pressed her closer towards me. My other hand went on her back. She was in a casual tshirt and shorts. I slowly felt her back from over the tshirt. She gently removed her tongue and slowly finished the kiss. This was my everyday gift from my lovely wife Alia.

She stopped kissing and held my hands and took me to the sofa. She was a kind hearted queen , that I must say. Everyday as soon as I would return home she would massage my feet. I sat down beside her and opened my shirt. She layed on my chest and turned on the tv again. Her hands holding my hands. There was one of her films playing on tv. My wife Alia has this wierd obsession with herself I guess. She watches her own films. We were watching Student of the year. Her very first film. 

I: You look extremely beautiful in this film Alia.
A: Janu, Kya tum bol rahe ho , ki I don't look as beautiful now as I did in this film?
I : Tumhe pata hai na , that's not what I meant? 
A: Mm, ( smiling smirkily) 
I: let me freshen up please Alia , I'll come back and cuddle with you later .
A: Janu , 
I: Yes baby?
A: Tumhe pata hai na ki shadi ke baad hum log ek bhi baar intimate nahi huye hai? 
( you know that we haven't been intimate once , since our marriage?)
I: Oh sweety, Dekho Alia , We got a little busy, thats all... Are you saying that tonight might be a chance ?
A: No , I'm just saying, we haven't even properly kissed.... I felt that tonight's kiss was the longest we have had in the two weeks of us married.
I: Ok. What do you say , lets lets have a bath together then.

A: Chiiii (laughing) I don't wanna be bathing with you .. you bath and come out and we will watch this movie together me and you....

I laughed and went to the bathroom. Whatever Alia was saying was in my mind. I haven't provided Alia with proper intimacy in the two weeks we have been married, even in our suhagrat , we were too tired. But not today , she's the girl of my dreams , and I intend to keep her satisfied whatever means necessary. 

After freshening up I came and sat beside Alia. She was watching the movie with extreme attention. I slowly put my arms around her and pulled her close. She layed down on my chest. On the couch. I smelled her hair , wow, they smell so nice. My wife is so beautiful, how the hell did I bag her in my life , i thought.. suddenly my eyes went to the opening in the neck of the t-shirt.  She was laying on my chest and I could see her cleavage from underneath her tshirt. The dark petite tits of my wife were beckoning. I thought of touching those... Uff what a milky skin.. my hands couldn't resist. I slowly started rubbing her shoulder with my fingers , she didn't notice, then I moved my fingers a little further... Her white milky neck was open... I rubbed it a couple of times. Alia looked up at me , " Honey , what are you doing?" She said. I gulped , I couldn't tell her that I was trying to grab hold of her boobs. She smiled and kissed me in the cheeks...." Don't have to be so shy around me honey , I'm your wife" she said... She held my hands and pulled it.. it came near her tits.. then she placed my hands on her tits.. and said " Now let me watch the movie , you can play with them if you wnt".  Her tits were small but beautiful and round. They felt so firm and tight in my hands. I couldn't believe I was holding Alia Bhatts tits in my palm. As she watched the movie , i kept on feeling her tits... I smelled her hair. Her nipples were becoming hard from my touch.  I realised that she was getting turned on. I put my other hand on her other tit. With both my hands I started squeezing her tits....she moaned a little.. 
But all of this was happening from over the tshirt. I wanted to have this feel naked..... what should I do....
[+] 1 user Likes Remote_Ability's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2023, 02:56 PM)Remote_Ability Wrote: I am starting a new story today. It will be a romance story of sorts , Contents : Romance , sex , impregnation, incest, threesome , lactation, breasts, gangbang.

clps clps clps clps clps
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Pls start the updates.
Like Reply
Continued: 

Alia suddenly got up. My boob pressing ended abruptly without any ending , making my heart skip a little. Did I cross some sort of line ? Was I not supposed to touch her inappropriately like that? But Alia is my wife and wifes are meant be to touched. But she didn't leave. She looked towards me... Then slowly slid on my lap.. in cowgirl pose. She sat on my dick , her panty was on my shorts... Her oversized tshirt still covering most of ger body. She hugged me , and then held my head gently. She leaned in for a kiss. I kissed her back. We exchanged saliva for a while, then she slowly leaned back and looked at me and said , " Are you willing to take me tonight honey?" 

I : " Willing ?? I will take you right this moment!" 
A: " Then what are you waiting for ?"

I grabbed her tshirt and pulled it off. Her bare boobs lay in front of me naked. I grabbed her and planted my face in them. Mmmm her smell was mesmerizing. She let out a started "aaah" noise.. but then grabbed me by my head and started gently rubbing my hair. I couldn't hold myself. Those boobs were perfect , so nicely shaped. I was seeing my wife Alia Bhatts boobs for the very first time and they were perfect. I kissed one and put it in my mouth. I sucked hard on them. Mmm ssss... Noise started coming out of Alia's mouth. She bit her lips as I sucked her nipples. My saliva was smooching her tits , my lips on her milky white skin suckling on those perfect round shaped tits like a ripe fruit. I sucked on harder and harder untill Alia started screaming with excitement. My hands pressed her hard against me.. she held my head harder against her breasts, as if she was feeding a baby.. I became a vicisios animal. I dropped her on the couch and pulled off her panty. 

Alia : No wait , not right now !
I: I can't wait any longer honey.. I must have sex with you right now , my blood is boiling with lust, I need to empty my love in your womb.

Alia kissed me hard again.. ," Baby please , I'm scared!" 
I slowly kisses her neck while my hands took off my pants and took out my dick. Her vagina was throbbing with excitement. I could feel the heart beat in her chest rapidly. I kissed her boobs on more time before plunging my penis inside her vagina... 

Aaaaaaa

She screamed , holding me tightly. I gently kissed her to shut her up. Then started throbbing my penis in.. once... twice... thrice ...

Fap fap fap... Noises started coming out of her wet pussy when my dick kept going in. Alia screamed... Mmmmmmmm....aaaaaaaaaa.......aaaaaaaa

I shushed her ... Sshhh...calm down baby.. let me feel you tonight... You don't know how much I have dreamed of fucking you. 

Tears started coming out of Alia's eyes...the pleasure mixed with pain .. made her cry.. as I continued to fuck her. Faster and faster

She held me tightly.. " please.. please janu.. please stop".

No stopping.. fap fap fap. .my penis went in like rajdhani express

"Aahhh nooooo... Aaahahhh stopppp... Aaaaa"
Screamed Alia.

But her pussy kept on getting wetter and wetter. As my speed kept rising.. I held the sofa for better grip but it didn't work as well so I now held Alia's neck... In a choking stlye...  ," Baby.... I'm gonna cummmmmm" I said...
Alia : Noo... Please baby . Please don't cum inside .. please janu... I am not on pills right now
Aaahh.. but it was too late... I wanted to make her pregnant... I let go of my cum.. as I pounded Alia for one last time.. my dick reaching Inside her vagina .. all the sperm went inside... Aaaaahhh .. such a great feeling... Her warm wet flesh gripping my dick as passionately as she was... She held me tight.. so tight that I could feel her nails piercing my back muscles... 

I kissed Alia... Mmm.. as I took out my dick.

I stood up.. and looked at her.. she lay on the couch.. fully naked as cum oozed out of her pussy.. her bare breasts going up and down as she panted to catch her breath..
Alia : oohh honey.. what have you done?
I : Don't worry Alia.. we are married... We can have children

Alia : No ... It's not the children.. You don't know , but bollywood has a dark and deep tradition and now I am going to have to go through it.. ohhh this is not good

I : what do you mean?

Little did I know about the bollywood tradition.. and what followed in the next few monthsas a husband's nightmare and a cuck husband's dream.....

To be continued:
[+] 2 users Like Remote_Ability's post
Like Reply
(20-02-2023, 02:36 AM)Remote_Ability Wrote:  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Alia : No ... It's not the children.. You don't know , but bollywood has a dark and deep tradition and now I am going to have to go through it.. ohhh this is not good

I : what do you mean?

Little did I know about the bollywood tradition.. and what followed in the next few monthsas a husband's nightmare and a cuck husband's dream.....

Iex Iex Iex Iex Iex
Like Reply
Wonderful.....
Like Reply
I would really appreciate if you readers can give me feedback on the story and it would motivate me to post more chapters too. Your comments and replies are all that I want. So please post your comments and replies
Like Reply
Good start. Do continue
Like Reply
Very Nice story, waiting for next update
Like Reply