Adultery An Adultery Story of Cancer Affected Husband's Wife
The Story is going around three character, Mr. Arun Roy, his wife Mrs. Monisha Roy (who will later become Mrs. Monisha Sen) , and his best friend cum family friend Mr. Rabi Sen. Arun and Monisha had a love affair before marriage. But their family didn't allow them to get married because they belong to a different caste. So, they planned to run away from their respective houses to get married. Arun's best friend Rabi helped them to abscond. Then they married at a temple with the help of Ravi. Their families are against their marriage. So, they became separated from their respective families, and started to live together happily.

Arun gets a private job with an average salary, but they still manage to run their small happy married family, as we all know when there is a love, there is a will to be happy. On the other hand, Rabi is doing a high paid salary job, and has good financial stability. Sometimes Rabi helped Arun by giving him money as a loan. Rabi becomes the only relative of them who always stood with them in every situation. Also Rabi is a single bachelor.

After some days, Arun and Monisha become parents of a baby girl. They give their daughter's name as Pari. Everything was going well, but Arun got cancer. After receiving a biopsy test report, they came to know that Arun was in his advanced stage of cancer. Arun had very few times left to live his life. Monisha was broken down, so was Rabi. But Arun took a hard decision for the sake of his family. He told Ravi to take responsibility of Monisha and his daughter Pari. At first Ravi didn't agree with Arun on his weird proposal, he refused it. But Arun made him understand his point of view. 

Arun asked Ravi about who will take care of his wife and daughter after his death? His family needs a secure shelter, which Ravi only can provide them. Ravi is bachelor single, Monisha is too much beautiful girl with decent nature, what else Ravi wants from a girl as his future wife? After a lot of cross-argument, Ravi finally agreed. Arun then convinced his wife Monisha after a long and plenty of cross-arguments. Arun made her understand that she should marry Ravi for the sake of their daughter's future as Arun was sacked from his small private job due to his illness. With the help of Ravi, they are now surviving.

Anyway, at last after giving plenty of reasons by Arun to Monisha, Monisha finally agreed half-heartedly. But Arun didn't want to get any chance. So, he filed for a mutual divorce. Then after getting divorce, he himself gives his wife's hand (then it would be his ex wife) to his friend Ravi. Ravi and Monisha got married in presence of Arun, after their divorce. Ravi has started to live with them, as he is now Monisha's official husband. That's why he shifted to Arun's place.

But Monisha still feels for Arun, not for Ravi at all. That's why Arun told Manisha to share her room with Ravi, and he and his daughter Pari would shift to the adjacent room. Monisha again kind of force to share her bedroom with Rabi, while Arun and Pari were sleeping in another room. Monisha made a verbal contract with Ravi that despite the fact that they are married now, still Ravi shouldn't demand his husband's rights from her. Ravi agreed to her words, as he also knows that Monisha still loves Arun, which is very natural. Their marriage had happened due to weird circumstances.

Days passed, Monisha and Ravi shared one bed but they slept at both the corner ends of the bed. So, there was a huge gap between them in the bed. One day Ravi tried to cross his limits, but Monisha firmly rejected him, and confronted him. Then there were lots of ups and downs, lots of emotional dramas happened in the house. Arun got to know about that incident. But being a sensible man, he can understand his friend's sexual urge. So, Arun went to Monisha to convince her to accept Rabi as her full fledged husband by accepting Rabi's every requirements. He told her that he is a temporary person in this earth, but Rabi will stay with her forever. So, she should accept Rabi and his desires.

By listening Arun's thoughtful words, Monisha was stuck into dilemma. But finally Monisha gave up her chastity due to the requirement of her own sexual desire, as cancer affected Arun can't be bed with her to do sex. She was not having sex since Arun had cancer. She had sex with Ravi and do the actual duty of a wife in bed with her official husband, in presence of Arun. Because at night, Arun was sleeping in the adjacent room. So, Arun heard some noises from his room. When he went to check, he saw Monisha with his best friend without having any clothes on their body, although they didn't notice him watching.

After watching his wife (Ex-wife) sex with his friend, his health became deteriorate. After some days, he was admitted to the hospital, where he took his last breath. After his death, Monisha became pregnant of Ravi's child. Ravi took Manisha and Pari with him and shifted to Mumbai from Kolkata, where no one else would know them, so they can start their life with a fresh mind in a new city, keeping the old life behind in Kolkata. 

-- THE END -- 

Written by Manali Basu (Me)
[+] 8 users Like Manali Basu's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
U posted half story I read on another website this story it is very erotic and also a lot of drama but u posted tiny not much impressive
Like Reply
(14-02-2023, 10:44 AM)Rocky The Milf Hunter Wrote: U posted half story I read on another website this story it is very erotic and also a  lot of drama but u posted tiny not much impressive

can you tell me which story are you talking about? Bcz it's my story, didn't copy from anywhere.. If you talk about the story named "Wife Fulfilled Sex Desire Of A Cancer Patient", then let me inform you, that story was also written by me but in hindi.. other than that if you know other story relating cancer affected patient then feel free to share..
[+] 1 user Likes Manali Basu's post
Like Reply
(14-02-2023, 01:27 PM)Manali Basu Wrote: can you tell me which story are you talking about? Bcz it's my story, didn't copy from anywhere.. If you talk about the story named "Wife Fulfilled Sex Desire Of A Cancer Patient", then let me inform you, that story was also written by me but in hindi.. other than that if you know other story relating cancer affected patient then feel free to share..

I don't know the author name it's posted on Indian sex stories .com website I read that story very long I think now they are deleted that story
Like Reply
Where is the full story Didi  which you were writing in Bengali forum.
Here you have posted the plot of it only !!
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
You written this story in Bengali also, but due to some objections (which was irrelevant, I think so) you stopped writing.
Like Reply
Small and sweet

Ur both stories are realistic

Amazing Manali
కథ రాసిన రైటర్స్ కి మన వంతు బాధ్యతగా ఒక లైక్ ఇవ్వటం, చిన్న కామెంట్ & అలాగే Reps add చెయ్యటం ఇద్దాము. పోయేదేముంది... ఫ్రీ నే కదా

అలా చేయటం వల్ల, మనకు మంచి అప్డేట్స్ వస్తాయి అని నా అభిప్రాయం.

ధన్యవాదాలు
     అజయ్
Like Reply